Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:58 pm

TMA1 wrote:Bro there arent enough of them and even then their use is pretty unique, largely bring a force multiplier in certain kinds of cases. What Russia needs is it's standard military units working like they are usually trained. The poor militias and donbass regulars need backup. As I said thr situation is so dangerous. Not just for Russia but for Europe too. We are sacrificing europe to topple russia. God is going to have an accounting for what we have done.
    I've misunderstood your message somewhat. Russian army is mostly made up of contractors at this point. I think that Franco published the numbers somewhere.
    Conscripts are in minority for a while now.

GarryB and TMA1 like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 37 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  sepheronx Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:03 pm

TMA1 wrote:Bro there arent enough of them and even then their use is pretty unique, largely bring a force multiplier in certain kinds of cases. What Russia needs is it's standard military units working like they are usually trained. The poor militias and donbass regulars need backup. As I said thr situation is so dangerous. Not just for Russia but for Europe too. We are sacrificing europe to topple russia. God is going to have an accounting for what we have done.

The guys on the Duran, who also had Lira ans the one journalist who's videos are posted here time to time, on the chat. Essentially, they were talking about how Russia is leaving the military, bulk of it, for self defense because they don't want to be caught how Ukraine is now caught in the Bhakmut region. So apparently a large portion of the forces in the Kharkov campaign Ukraine used came from Bhakmut and thud the area is less protected. Wagner and other groups have recently taken heights around the city and some industrial. Meaning they have the advantage now. So Kharkov may get abandoned yet again as Ukraine is gonna have to move forces to defend Bhakmut or they lose it and lose their spearhead to Donbass.

Russia, they have a bulk of their armed forces in western region so roughly what, +200K troops? That covers a lot of ground and Russia is holding them back specifically for if NATO gets involved.

They also mentioned that the entire op has been from day 1 to liberate Donbass and Lugansk. Lugansk is now liberated so it's donbass. Kherson wasn't even mentioned yet they used Russian armed forces to take it and hold it (apparently a new pocket being formed against Ukrainian soldiers in Kherson too). Once Donbass is liberated, then LDNR forces are now free and can concentrate elsewhere.

That is my figure, the last part.

Here is video in question. It's a long one.

GarryB, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and Belisarius like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:05 pm

No it was me that misunderstood I dont know military terms. I see what you are saying now.

caveat emptor likes this post

Azi

Post  Azi Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:09 pm

ALAMO wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 37 Photo_39

Inspector General of the Bundeswehr, Eberhard Zorn, quoted by Focus, claimed that there are no signs of any Ukro "counteroffensive".

The actions they have made are good enough to fight and reclaim a village rather than push the Russian army away.

Oh my oh my, who would consider such zrada Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, the guy holds the highest position in the german armed forces, there is no higher rank.
    This guy is not Eberhard Zorn!

A good example for the quality of german media! pwnd The guy in the pictue has the rank of a "Generalleutnant" but Eberhard Zorn is "General", the highest military rank possible in "Bundeswehr". Beside that he is the highest ranking officer of all because of his position as "Generalinspekteur der Bundeswehr". I don't know who the guy in the picture is...his ears are complete different.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 37 66fca425-a81b-4852-9f95-d835a8d98272_w1600_r1.4998636487592036_fpx45_fpy27
    This is Eberhard Zorn!

By the way..the mass media are running a smear campaign against him now. Wonder wonder wonder why Wink

Here an example for the smear campaign.
    https://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/russland-ukraine-krieg-eberhard-zorn-steht-nach-aeusserungen-in-kritik-a-d91e617b-a3d1-4eb1-87f1-235bd418223d

Here "military experts" like Rob Lee...yes, the one from Twitter...are ranked above the expertise of the highest general of one of NATO's largest countries. lol! Sorry but it is so retarded...I don't know what else to write. pwnd

Last edited by Azi on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, lancelot and jon_deluxe like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:12 pm

You'll enjoy this one Laughing

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, archangelski, GunshipDemocracy, Azi and like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:14 pm

Broski wrote:Still stumped at how Russia's withdrawal from Kharkov (with minuscule casualties) has sent so many pro-russians into absolute panic and hysteria, would be funnier if it wasn't so tragic.
    Tell this the people who lost someone because they relied on Putin and Russia! Tell them straight in the face they should shut the **** up and not behave like pussies...only because they lost a wife, a son, a brother or someone else! Yes, Kharkiv can be recaptured, destroyed buildings can be rebuilt, but you can't bring the dead back to life.

I say only one thing..."Russia is here forever".

It's not about a defeat, or a trap or whatever...it's about the civilians. Yes they evacuated in the northern parts in 3 days, but Balaklija was left overnight.

And in the forum some still don't have the balls to call the shit by their names! That was just shit and yes of course life goes on. Hopefully the Russian leadership will learn something new. But please don't call the regrouping genius, clever or anything else. And I still don't see a trap.

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:19 pm

Belisarius wrote:"Our source reports that hospitals and hospitals in Kharkov, Poltava, Dnipropetrovsk regions are overcrowded from the wounded and there are not enough places.
    It has now come to the point that untreated military men are being discharged / expelled from hospitals and hospitals.
    This causes indignation among the military personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine."
    https://t.me/legitimniy/13395

Good, but these shit-eating bastards are going to see things get so much worse. The banderites will in the future look back on this as the relative "good times". Razz

GarryB, kvs, Hole and Belisarius like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:20 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:Every withdrawal is a defeat. 3000 km these animals have gained.

The Ukropis have "gained" nothing.  They hold some territory that Russia didn't actually want or need, and they lack the ability to move further West as they cannot cross the Oskol in the face of Russian mobile defenses that hold the eastern bank along its entire length.  If Russia decides in the future that they want the territory it back (ie after Donbass is fully secured), then they will take it and the Ukrops wil be swept aside.  Russia will simply assemble forces near Belgorod and cross the border in strength. Kiev can wail like a busted-arse ten-dollar whore needing a dime bag.... but it won't help them  Razz

ArgentinaGuard wrote:If I follow your criteria, the USA Americans also withdrew from Afghanistan with minimal casualties. They occupied the country for 20 years, stole the resources and then left.

The US left because the cost of staying was simply too high.  They wanted Afghanistan under their control as it allows them to project power into the underbelly of Central Asia, and despite 20 years of trying they had failed to neutralise the Pashtuns.  Heck even the Uzbeks and Hazara were lending support to the Taliban.  US left because it FAILED.

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:24 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:Every withdrawal is a defeat. 3000 km these animals have gained.

The Ukropis have "gained" nothing.  They hold some territory that Russia didn't actually want or need, and they lack the ability to move further West as they cannot cross the Oskol in the face of Russian mobile defenses that hold the eastern bank along its entire length.
    Rybar reports that the AFU have taken Sosnove and that the Russian armed forces have retreated from Studenok. So their bridgehead across the Oskol and Donets has expanded.
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:25 pm

Azi wrote:Tell this the people who lost someone because they relied on Putin and Russia! Tell them straight in the face they should shut the **** up and not behave like pussies...only because they lost a wife, a son, a brother or someone else! Yes, Kharkiv can be recaptured, destroyed buildings can be rebuilt, but you can't bring the dead back to life.

I say only one thing..."Russia is here forever".

And in the forum some still don't have the balls to call the shit by their names! That was just shit and yes of course life goes on. Hopefully the Russian leadership will learn something new. But please don't call the regrouping genius, clever or anything else. And I still don't see a trap.

Москва слезам не верит
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:25 pm

ALAMO wrote:And another H(hy hy hy)ARM didn't make it Embarassed

Its most ironic. The "HARM" missile... doesn't.

The list of failed Murkan/Eurofag wunderwaffe grows long indeed Twisted Evil

sepheronx, kvs, Azi, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:30 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Scorpius wrote:https://t.me/boris_rozhin/63915

So, this was published in an open telegram channel. Prisoners are being recruited at the Wagner Private Military Company. Conditions: a six-month business trip to the combat zone. Only volunteers, after passing through several stages of selection: an interview, a polygraph, a review of the biography, the reasons why he was in prison. An absolute ban on alcohol, drugs, any sexual contact, any looting. After six months of combat service, a pardon. The volunteer can return home, or sign a contract for the next term. You can't go back to prison. If he decided to join the PMCs, and then "changed his mind" - he will be declared a deserter and shot. The vast majority of vacancies are in assault squads.

I am confused, does Russia have a military or not?

Who were all those people on Red Square during parade in May?

Were we cheering for convicts all those years?

The big question is....where are the troops? They were still present in April, May and June but in July they seemed to disappear. We talk here about ~70 BTGs. And of course they are not dead...that's western propaganda bullshit.

What piss me off is that now russian border regions are regulary shelled by ukrainians and the only answer is evacuation. And I wrote before what piss me off in Kharkiv. And as if nothing had happened, 50000 Russian soldiers are practicing Vostok exercise....only half of them would have oblitered the Kharkiv offensive to ashes.
    Maybe there is really a surprise planned. The only question is when, because now the rains will start and the ground will become swampy. Offers only the time from the middle / end of January.

Last edited by Azi on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:31 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:

The Ukropis have "gained" nothing.  They hold some territory that Russia didn't actually want or need, and they lack the ability to move further West as they cannot cross the Oskol in the face of Russian mobile defenses that hold the eastern bank along its entire length.  If Russia decides in the future that they want the territory it back (ie after Donbass is fully secured), then they will take it and the Ukrops wil be swept aside.  Russia will simply assemble forces near Belgorod and cross the border in strength. Kiev can wail like a busted-arse ten-dollar whore needing a dime bag.... but it won't help

Too much cope, pro russian people got killed, actual Russians

Its funny to see polaks, Australians, pindos and British talking things they don't know or understand -

These dumbos are on western blogs telling what's happening according to some "lira" or some "mercouris" or "ritter"

These people hardly understand what is happening and speak nonsense purely

Lira supposedly lives in Kharkov and was certain russian army was coming

I wonder what they would say if he was killed

But because he is a western he is not shot in the head as a collaborator

But fucking real Russians are

And Garryb and the rest of you from the fucking west paying taxes to kill Russians, talk so much bullshit about what Russians should or should not do

Sorry to burst your "alternative media" bullshit bubble

The reality is Russians are pissed off, and do not consider Russian people to be disposable as some here said

"They should have just left"

Very easy to say that when you have no dog in the game

caveat emptor likes this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:35 pm

Belgorod….the city lost partial access to electricity during yet more attacks. Uki forces becoming more brazen by the day. Nearly a week of constant shelling and mortar rounds hitting that area.
    The optics look poor right now. Every shell that hits Russian territory should be met with an israeli type response in Kiev until they get the message imo. Lob a few ballistic missiles…it’ll soon end.
    Madness.

Last edited by crod on Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:42 pm

Agreed with direct attacks against Russians on such a scale it is grounds for war. But this is most certainly what the west wants.

GarryB and GunshipDemocracy like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:43 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:

Too much cope, pro russian people got killed, actual Russians

Its funny to see polaks, Australians, pindos and British talking things they don't know or understand -

These dumbos are on western blogs telling what's happening according to some "lira" or some "mercouris" or "ritter"

These people hardly understand what is happening and speak nonsense purely

Lira supposedly lives in Kharkov and was certain russian army was coming

I wonder what they would say if he was killed

But because he is a western he is not shot in the head as a collaborator

But fucking real Russians are

And Garryb and the rest of you from the fucking west paying taxes to kill Russians,  talk so much bullshit about what Russians should or should not do

Sorry to burst your "alternative media" bullshit bubble

The reality is Russians are pissed off, and do not consider Russian people to be disposable as some here said

"They should have just left"

Very easy to say that when you have no dog in the game

These people have a racket to run. So they serve what their listeners want to hear.

crod
    crod

Post  crod Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:47 pm

Talk of Germany now buoyed by Uki recent success that heavier weapons might now be provided. Russia ‘again’ talks of red lines re weapon provision but let’s call a spade a spade here, when you make that kind of threat but fail to act upon it, your words just become noise and are disregarded as such.
    Azi

Post  Azi Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:53 pm

crod wrote:Talk of Germany now buoyed by Uki recent success that heavier weapons might now be provided. Russia ‘again’ talks of red lines re weapon provision but let’s call a spade a spade here, when you make that kind of threat but fail to act upon it, your words just become noise and are disregarded as such.
    The SPD is still quite successful in resisting the delivery of battle tanks. But they will deliver now 2 additional MARS II (200 missiles) and 50 Dingo APCs.

The pressure mounts, the sleeping dogs have been woken up. It looks like in the western world they think that the Ukraine could defeat Russia militarily, so everything is thrown into the balance again.

Backman likes this post

crod
    crod

Post  crod Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:55 pm

TMA1 wrote:Agreed with direct attacks against Russians on such a scale it is grounds for war. But this is most certainly what the west wants.

Not grounds for war, but sure as fcuk grounds for iron fist response. They should launch silo based missiles all over the country to put the absolute fear into them if for nothing else and as a timely reminder on who wears the pants etc.
    They should be destroying targets all the country regardless. Train station hubs, major motorways and every airport should be out of commission. They have both the munitions and the capabilities.

PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:55 pm

Still waiting for a breakthrough Russian counter attack.. how many Russian cities needs to be shelled relentlessly before the Mod finally gets enough? Rolling Eyes
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:57 pm

crod wrote:
    Not grounds for war, but sure as fcuk grounds for iron fist response. They should launch silo based missiles all over the country to put the absolute fear into them if for nothing else and as a timely reminder on who wears the pants etc.
    They should be destroying targets all the country regardless. Train station hubs, major motorways and every airport should be out of commission. They have both the munitions and the capabilities.

Agreed. This is already a War of Extermination. I really don't understand the restraint that Russia is doing. Just turn Pukraine into a sea of fire already Rolling Eyes
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:12 am

Enough more whining, post some news if you have it and don't clutter the forum with your "strategy" and what you think should be done. The same people give only their "view" day after day and that kills every sense of this forum section. Only 10% are news, pictures or video links, while General Cavaet, General Limb, General Arkhi, General Azi are responsible for the rest. You are cunts sitting behind a monitor and no one alive in the world knows you. Let the Russians do their jobs.

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Sprut-B and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:35 am

caveat emptor wrote:[o dog in the game

These people have a racket to run. So they serve what their listeners want to hear. [/quote]

Alex and Alex tore a strip off of Russia when the Kharkov bullshit happened. And they got blocked and dropped by some of their fans for it. Mostly fans from the Saker/Martyanov wing.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:38 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 37 Image76

Surprised how beefy Geran-2 warhead is compared to other loitering munitions in the conflict. Remember the video of Lancet hitting AHS Krab? Imagine the result of this hitting any arty piece.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:39 am

crod wrote:Belgorod….the city lost partial access to electricity during yet more attacks. Uki forces becoming more brazen by the day. Nearly a week of constant shelling and mortar rounds hitting that area.
    The optics look poor right now. Every shell that hits Russian territory should be met with an israeli type response in Kiev until they get the message imo. Lob a few ballistic missiles…it’ll soon end.
    Madness.

That's why they are doing it, to try and get Russia to waste time and resources on it.

There are far more important targets in places like Bakhmut for the Russians to focus on.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:13 am