Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:38 pm

Broski wrote:So from what I'm hearing, the Ukraine is bringing a bunch of tanks/artillery/MLRS systems and 10's of thousands of cannon fodder away from their fortified areas, human shields and major cities towards the front lines to attack Kherson and Donetsk.

Am I missing something here? What's the problem exactly? Mariupol was a major port city, heavily fortified for 8 years straight and had 100's of thousands of human shields for the vile nazis to hide behind while shelling and shooting at Russian troops (and everyone else for that matter). Why wouldn't Russia want to avoid a repeat of that situation?

The Ukraine's hemorrhaging soldiers and equipment at a horrendous rate while Russia suffers negligible losses, holding territory was always going to be a secondary priority. But the amount of fear mongering and crying here is truly extraordinary, such shameful people whom many of you were barely active 2 weeks ago when the only news coming out was about the Ukraine getting its teeth kicked in repeatedly are now literally 20 out of the 25 comments on every page. 

I wonder how many of you assholes and clowns are going to disappear (again) when Russia evacuates another 20,000 ukrops to Stepan Bandera in hell, liberates the rest of Donetsk and starts moving onwards to Nikolaev and Odessa?

In the post putin period?
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  caveat emptor Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:39 pm

Did anyone do a math based on their SitReps and figure out how many soldiers Ru MoD claim they killed just from strikes alone? Number of killed surely has to be well over 100k by now.

Last edited by caveat emptor on Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:40 pm

-- GEROMAN -- The Zerbian - 👀 -
    @GeromanAT
    ·
    2 Std.
    If "Wagner" can take and hold the whole high ground - all fortifications south of it are toast - same with Zeitseve (N) and Vesela Dolyna - and the way to Bakhmut south is open.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 FcitF09WQAU-x8R?format=jpg&name=900x900

-- GEROMAN -- The Zerbian - 👀 - hat retweetet
    UKR REPORT
    @UKR_Report
    ·
    58 Min.
    ⚡🇷🇺Russian army has been heavily shelling Ukrainian troops in pocket located south of Inhulets River. Ukrainian army has significant losses in this pocket but Russians failed to destroy pocket too.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 Fci9oaSWIAICIPX?format=jpg&name=900x900

🇷🇺Ghost of kherson🇷🇺
    @ILRUSSO1
    ·
    4 Min.
    ⚔⚔⚔Artyomovskoe direction
    There is an urgent attack on the settlement. Otradovka, allied forces are also liberating Veselaya Dolina and Zaitsevo. The main line of defense of the Ukrainian armed forces in southern Artyomovsk has been breached⚔⚔⚔

Last edited by Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E on Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and kvs like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:42 pm

caveat emptor wrote:Did anyone do a math based on their SitReps and figure out how many people Ru MoD claim they killed just from strikes alone? Number of killed surely has to be well over 100k by now.

I guess it is much higher for a while now already.

By the way, another material from Iranian drone released.
    It is not an accident, I'm telling ya'

Last edited by ALAMO on Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

flamming_python likes this post

mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:42 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Looks like journalists have no more safety issues with reporting from the front

And Ukrainians are getting comfortable in their new holdings

Someone is definitely taking their sweet time

Looking at it from here it's starting to look awfully a lot like 1995:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 SmartSize?url=%257e%252fCms_Data%252fContents%252fzagorjecom%252fFolders%252fSlike%252fJednokratnaUpotreba%252f%257econtents%252fXJX2VB379ZZHFWGX%252fpume

Whatever Ruskies plan on doing (if they plan anything at all) they might start considering getting around doing it

I am officially Croat although my mother is Serbian - but overall I am Bosnian per my identity which gives me freedom to be neutral about any side and away from it and still connected - which is great comfort to me. The sad truth about picture above is that many Croats are brain washed about war times in Croatia.

Those "liberated" areas are now empty, crumbling regions with jungle growing in the house gardens and only few very old people left. However in the school books is written such a crap - from one ultra nationalistic point of view that new generations, kids born and raised after the war - believe in totally idealized story and do not know that they are brainwashed from early age into fantasy world.

The same system was during Yugoslavia times (Croatian propaganda is just cheaper version of it), we were brainwashed in the history books like partisans were good and all other were bad in the second world war - but real war is not black and white. Even good guys do bad things, war is such a dehumanized jungle that is able to erase all good from people under huge pressure points, it does not matter who is on which side.
    Nationalism is the worst result of the Yugoslavia wars and overall all local nationalities are infected with it from Slovenia to Macedonia and with that local political elites are making more easy to rule and hide overall corruption and regression in societies.

And this war/conflict in Ukraine can be seen as parallel to wars in Yugoslavia. I had read one article that comes from the point that USSSR collapse is process that is still not finished - and is making parallel with Yugoslavia region - that is also under such process, still ongoing and unfinished  just the USSSR area is much bigger, countries are larger so process takes much longer compared to Balkan.
    It is scary picture, because potential for huge wars is enormous as well as very large tragedies and those flags everywhere in Ukraine but also in Donbass is sign that in that area nationalism will soon take everything like it did in Balkans in 90s.

Sometimes reality is that there are no nice ways out. I am still hoping that Russia will not fall into that trap.

franco, flamming_python and BliTTzZ like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:46 pm

🇩🇪🇷🇺 The conversation between Scholz and Putin lasted an hour and a half and was devoted to the situation in Ukraine and its consequences, said a representative of the government of the German government.

Scholz urged Putin to find a diplomatic solution as soon as possible based on a ceasefire, the complete withdrawal of Russian troops, and respect for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine;

Scholz stressed to Putin that any further Russian steps towards annexation would not go unanswered and would not be recognized under any circumstances, and also stated the need to ensure the safety of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant;

Scholz emphasized the important role of the grain deal and appealed to Putin not to discredit the agreement and to continue to fully implement it.

---

This clown is giving ultimatum to Russia
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:49 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    I guess it is much higher for a while now already.
    Talking about strikes alone, not fighting. They have over 100k dead overall, that's for sure. That was not what i was talking about though.
    Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:51 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:🇩🇪🇷🇺 The conversation between Scholz and Putin lasted an hour and a half and was devoted to the situation in Ukraine and its consequences, said a representative of the government of the German government.
    ---
    Who cares? Germany is being deindustrialized by the United States and isn't a sovereign nation, their demands hold about as much weight as a fly on Putin's shoulder.

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:58 pm

mr_hd wrote:I am officially Croat although my mother is Serbian - but overall I am Bosnian per my identity which gives me freedom to be neutral about any side and away from it and still connected - which is great comfort to me. The sad truth about picture above is that many Croats are brain washed about war times in Croatia.

Those "liberated" areas are now empty, crumbling regions with jungle growing in the house gardens and only few very old people left. However in the school books is written such a crap - from one ultra nationalistic point of view that new generations, kids born and raised after the war - believe in totally idealized story and do not know that they are brainwashed from early age into fantasy world.

The same system was during Yugoslavia times (Croatian propaganda is just cheaper version of it), we were brainwashed in the history books like partisans were good and all other were bad in the second world war - but real war is not black and white. Even good guys do bad things, war is such a dehumanized jungle that is able to erase all good from people under huge pressure points, it does not matter who is on which side.
    Nationalism is the worst result of the Yugoslavia wars and overall all local nationalities are infected with it from Slovenia to Macedonia and with that local political elites are making more easy to rule and hide overall corruption and regression in societies.

And this war/conflict in Ukraine can be seen as parallel to wars in Yugoslavia. I had read one article that comes from the point that USSSR collapse is process that is still not finished - and is making parallel with Yugoslavia region - that is also under such process, still ongoing and unfinished  just the USSSR area is much bigger, countries are larger so process takes much longer compared to Balkan.
    It is scary picture, because potential for huge wars is enormous as well as very large tragedies and those flags everywhere in Ukraine but also in Donbass is sign that in that area nationalism will soon take everything like it did in Balkans in 90s.

Sometimes reality is that there are no nice ways out. I am still hoping that Russia will not fall into that trap.
    Only significant difference btw Yugoslavian and USSR disintegration is that there were no major wars till now in Ex-USSR. There were smaller conflicts and civil war in Tajikistan, that was very bloody, but nothing even close to current conflict. Considering amount of weapons and size of populations, human toll of this war can easily go into a million or so. If both sides commit. Ukrainians are there, fully commited, and with Russians the jury is still out.
    And this is where all parallels stop. Russia is much more dominant in scheme of things than Serbia could ever claim. 
    If there is political will in Russia to push, there's no way Ukraine can win.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:02 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:🇩🇪🇷🇺 The conversation between Scholz and Putin lasted an hour and a half and was devoted to the situation in Ukraine and its consequences, said a representative of the government of the German government.

Scholz emphasized the important role of the grain deal and appealed to Putin not to discredit the agreement and to continue to fully implement it.

Please don't tell the World, otherwise known as the SCO, this week that 95% plus of the Ukrainian grain shipped out has come to the EU, mainly as animal feed, not to the starving countries in Africa as was implied when the deal was agreed.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:03 pm

Scholz urged Putin to find a diplomatic solution as soon as possible based on a ceasefire, the complete withdrawal of Russian troops, and respect for the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Ukraine;

Scholz stressed to Putin that any further Russian steps towards annexation would not go unanswered and would not be recognized under any circumstances, and also stated the need to ensure the safety of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant;

---

Scholz was the POS who described Russian comments about genocide in the Donbass as laughable.
    That ultra-**** is no better than his more openly Nazi forebears. I would celebrate his death as much as Elizardbeth Coburg (or whatever her actual name was in Buckingham Palace).

BliTTzZ, Hole, Belisarius and SolidarityWithRussia like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:08 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Talking about strikes alone, not fighting. They have over 100k dead overall, that's for sure. That was not what i was talking about though.

If we consider the Russkie MoD data for granted, it is around 20k for both "offensives" and its direct background for the last 10 days.
    Plus Donbas is not getting quiet for a minute.

GarryB, BliTTzZ, Hole and Belisarius like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:10 pm

Broski wrote:So from what I'm hearing, the Ukraine is bringing a bunch of tanks/artillery/MLRS systems and 10's of thousands of cannon fodder away from their fortified areas, human shields and major cities towards the front lines to attack Kherson and Donetsk.

Am I missing something here? What's the problem exactly? Mariupol was a major port city, heavily fortified for 8 years straight and had 100's of thousands of human shields for the vile nazis to hide behind while shelling and shooting at Russian troops (and everyone else for that matter). Why wouldn't Russia want to avoid a repeat of that situation?

The Ukraine's hemorrhaging soldiers and equipment at a horrendous rate while Russia suffers negligible losses, holding territory was always going to be a secondary priority. But the amount of fear mongering and crying here is truly extraordinary, such shameful people whom many of you were barely active 2 weeks ago when the only news coming out was about the Ukraine getting its teeth kicked in repeatedly are now literally 20 out of the 25 comments on every page.

I wonder how many of you assholes and clowns are going to disappear (again) when Russia evacuates another 20,000 ukrops to Stepan Bandera in hell, liberates the rest of Donetsk and starts moving onwards to Nikolaev and Odessa?

I won't disappear. If your last paragraph happens I will be thrilled and relieved
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:15 pm

walle83 wrote:

The difference is that the US choose to leave both Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan because of political decisions, it wasnt because the enemy had forced them out with thier military.

My jaw just dropped onto my keyboard Shocked

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:16 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 Screen23

https://twitter.com/ILRUSSO1/status/1569732057915441157

GarryB, JohninMK and Hole like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Russian Guard units repulsed the attack on Davydov Brod.

https://t.me/anna_news/39304

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, thegopnik, Hole, Mir, Broski and Belisarius like this post

dionis

Post  dionis Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:23 pm

So what ever happened to the bridges around Kherson?

Antonovskiy, the rail bridge and the Nova Kakhovka dam bridge, specifically?

Odd not a single video from there anymore - are they non-functional, or the opposite?
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:27 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 Screen24

BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:27 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Accumulation of forces and equipment of Ukraine near the line of contact in the Zaporozhye region is colossal, there has never been such a quantity in this direction - Rogov

Where is the army ?

Wtf is Moscow doing ?
    dionis

Post  dionis Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:36 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Accumulation of forces and equipment of Ukraine near the line of contact in the Zaporozhye region is colossal, there has never been such a quantity in this direction - Rogov

Where is the army ?

Wtf is Moscow doing ?

You know... ZzzzzZ. Living up to expectations of the symbol Smile

Why did you think it's called Operation Z?

Last edited by dionis on Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

thegopnik and Belisarius like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:37 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Accumulation of forces and equipment of Ukraine near the line of contact in the Zaporozhye region is colossal, there has never been such a quantity in this direction - Rogov

Where is the army ?

Wtf is Moscow doing ?

Watching on their INTEL summary screens?

Sending a couple of Kalibre boats out to sea?

Loading up the Iskander batteries with grape shot?

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:38 pm

dionis wrote:

Where is the army ?

Wtf is Moscow doing ?

You know... ZzzzzZ. Living up to expectations of the symbol Smile

What did you think it's called Operation Z?

I wish there was a laugh option instead of a like option on this forum.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:46 pm

Hope that we see t72m brigade come out and take it all to the Dnieper

One can dream
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:48 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 21 Screen26
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:50 pm

Henceforth I announce my switch to a pro Ukrainian position. The recent events no longer allow me to maintain a pro Russian attitude.

Slava Ukraine!

Regular, bandit6, walle83 and owais.usmani like this post

psg, VARGR198, Sprut-B, Backman and ucmvulcan dislike this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 pm