Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+71
ludovicense
Serberus
kvs
lancelot
DerWolf
psg
Walther von Oldenburg
Broski
George1
Ned86
d_taddei2
Singular_Transform
PhSt
Regular
Werewolf
calripson
SolidarityWithRussia
ArgentinaGuard
0nillie0
mnztr
zorobabel
franco
Scorpius
Airbornewolf
GunshipDemocracy
GarryB
ahmedfire
TMA1
owais.usmani
OminousSpudd
crod
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
par far
Krepost
VARGR198
Belisarius
Big_Gazza
nomadski
nero
dionis
Ispan
flamming_python
Erk
Azi
Arrow
ucmvulcan
walle83
lyle6
Isos
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
Rodion_Romanovic
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Karl Haushofer
Mir
sepheronx
Firebird
Hole
billybatts91
Arsenic
ATLASCUB
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
limb
Arkanghelsk
LMFS
ALAMO
Backman
caveat emptor
75 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

limb

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  limb Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:54 pm

Why would lavrov and putin suddenly demand a ceasefire on ukraine's terms if they know that would threaten their popularity and russia's geopolitical influence? There doesn't seem to be any benefit, be it economical, geopolitical, domestic, etc. Have lavrov, peskov and putin suddenly become completely illogical?

Also, my copium turned into hopium that THERE ARE SOME GOD DAMN REINFORCEMENTS

But im on ignore, so my hopeful dooming will fall on deaf ears.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 12 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:58 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:
    If Putin does not send the army, and lavrov is trying to negotiate, what can be done ?
    Bro you'll end up in Kuzbass digging coal for Putin's cousin.🤣🤣🤣 For free, of course.

Thats not funny bro

caveat emptor likes this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:02 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Thats not funny bro
    It's not. You're right. I have dark sense of humor. I'll erase it.

GunshipDemocracy and Arkanghelsk like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:03 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:ColonelCassad: AFU have crossed the Donets and have captured part of Svyatogorsk. They are attempting to encircle Lyman.

https://t.me/boris_rozhin/63632

So now the fuckup is getting even worse oh wait I am sorry this was all part of the "plaaaaaaaan"

but seriously what the hell are the Russians doing if that's true.

Are the Russians still being taken by surprise, for the 7th day now?

Go ask the Russian general staff about this 'disaster'
    Rest of us are fine watching the show and waiting for the inevitable.

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:06 pm

https://twitter.com/mdfzeh/status/1569414249079865344
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:08 pm

Backman wrote:
    billybatts91 wrote:Duma member agrees that a full mobilization is needed to achieve the objectives of this Ukraine operation.

[embed]https://]

I thought there could be a middle ground between 5 BTG's holding the whole northern front vs full mobilization

There can't be another half measure.

Actually neither is needed

Russia has such a thing called the VDV. You might have heard of it, it's a rapid reaction force. If Russia wanted, it could have deployed 2-3 regiments to Kharkov region as soon as the Ukrs started advancing, and they would have been in position within 12 hours

Russia didn't, and still hasn't. There are other units in Russia, Belarus not engaged in the fighting Russia could have deployed by now. Motor-rifles, would have been there within 2-3 days

It hasn't.
    So come to your own conclusions.

Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Sprut-B and like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Russia has such a thing called the VDV. You might have heard of it, it's a rapid reaction force. If Russia wanted, it could have deployed 2-3 regiments to Kharkov region as soon as the Ukrs started advancing, and they would have been in position within 12 hours

Russia didn't, and still hasn't. There are other units in Russia, Belarus not engaged in the fighting Russia could have deployed by now.

It hasn't.

And those are?...
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:27 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Russia didn't, and still hasn't. There are other units in Russia, Belarus not engaged in the fighting Russia could have deployed by now.

It hasn't.

And those are?...

Any Russian motor-rifles or armour-tank division in Russia or Belarus
    Any Naval Infantry unit
    Would have been there in 2-3 days, 4 tops

Or do you believe they are all engaged in the Ukraine at the moment?

GarryB and BliTTzZ like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:30 pm

flamming_python wrote:

Any Russian motor-rifles or armour-tank division in Russia or Belarus
    Any Naval Infantry unit
    Would have been there in 2-3 days, 4 tops

Or do you believe they are all engaged in the Ukraine at the moment?

I meant, what conclusions are to be drawn
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:31 pm

A ceasefire at this time would be unforgivable stupid. At least liberate the rest of the Donetsk Republic, the rest of Kherson and Zaprozhiye. A negotiated peace right now does nothing but cripple Russia and the situation will be even worse than that which existed in June 1812 and June 1941.

Do Putin, Lavrov, and Shoigu really think that the Ukes or NATO would keep any sort of truce? Jodolph Bidler wants to destroy Russia and so does NATO. You only do negotiated settlements from positions of strength. If Russia's army was at the gates of Kiev and on the Dniepr and had taken Odessa then you could offer a peace on your terms. A negotiated truce in these circumstances is the worst defeat for Russia since the pyrrhic victory in the Winter War

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, thegopnik, limb and Broski like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:33 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:So Lavrov and Co. Have been given a task to negotiate peace , and Kharkov is confirmed

A "good-will" gesture,

What a sickening information, the government disgusts me more than the nazis

They want to negotiate with terrorists

More disinformation to lull the enemy into advancing further and becoming more bold is my guess

Any Tom Dick or Harry can tell you there is nobody to negotiate with in the Ukraine

GarryB, Big_Gazza and BliTTzZ like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:35 pm

flamming_python wrote:

More disinformation to lull the enemy into advancing further and becoming more bold is my guess

Any Tom Dick or Harry can tell you there is nobody to negotiate with in the Ukraine

So you are all the way in on this theory

Well I hope the army starts to roll sometime soon

Because this is alarming shit

ucmvulcan likes this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:44 pm

Lol any move by Russia to right the ship will be cited by the propagandists and the dimwitts that they feed, to say "hahaha see, it was a trap all along, you're all soo dumb, superior Krelim strategy".

You can't fix stupid. It's about winning the "arguments" when really winning, and still winning when really losing. Clowns. All the jubilant glee at the strikes on Ukie dual-use infrastructure after this **** up was but a simple example of this behavior, which will be repeated ad-naseum by several dimwitts here (they can't help themselves).

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

BliTTzZ dislikes this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:49 pm

report and analysis

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/09/12/parte-de-guerra-12-09-2022-batalla-por-liman/
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:52 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Skabaeva and Sladkov are preparing all of Russia- you can hear them as they calm the population , they cannot speak so aggressively on TV without inciting the population, as most are ready for war

To me several things could transpire, the troops they brought never crossed into Kharkov,

Just like Feb 24, these have gone to pre-planned deployment points

We await some kind of decision by the leadership to send them , what they wait for I have no idea

Ohh Arky, be very careful to not give away to much information about yourself.
    Russians have learned from conversations how to know who is an Ukrop as they are always bringing up Solovev and Skobeava.
    I have never heared from any Russian of any age even that they would mention Solovev or Skobeava, but every Ukrop is speaking about them like a mantra.

You little hohol Laughing

GarryB, psg, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:52 pm

Now they will turn up the heat everywhere Russia is.

A sharp and severe aggravation on the Armenian-Azerbaijani border.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 pm

Why shouldn't they? They smell blood, sharks come to feed.

The Kremlin had a choice, to fight or become the resource colony they were destined to be after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Don't want to get with the program?

It's war then, and war will be waged. No amount of appeasement for "detente" will satiate until Russia is on its knees in defeat. It's what it's. What's worse, the more appeasement, the more the aggression. Only the strongest will sit at the top. That's how this shitty world works.

Last edited by ATLASCUB on Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:56 pm

Holy F. There better not be.

Dmitry Peskov - spox of the presidential office:

We do not see a negotiation perspective, there are no prerequisites for such communication.

Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:57 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Skabaeva and Sladkov are preparing all of Russia- you can hear them as they calm the population , they cannot speak so aggressively on TV without inciting the population, as most are ready for war

To me several things could transpire, the troops they brought never crossed into Kharkov,

Just like Feb 24, these have gone to pre-planned deployment points

We await some kind of decision by the leadership to send them , what they wait for I have no idea

Ohh Arky, be very careful to not give away to much information about yourself.
    Russians have learned from conversations how to know who is an Ukrop as they are always bringing up Solovev and Skobeava.
    I have never heared from any Russian of any age even that they would mention Solovev or Skobeava, but every Ukrop is speaking about them like a mantra.

You little hohol Laughing

Продолжаю смотреть Россию-1. Это психологическая подготовка к войне. Без исключений. В сюжетах «60 минут» под тревожную музыку раз за разом повторяют тезисы о накачанной оружием Украине, показывают злого Зеленского (не карикатурного, уже без никаких смехуечек). После мрачного Сладкова, серьезная Скабеева и хмурые эксперты нас словно готовят к логичному выводу. Контраст с ранними выпусками драматический.

Really?...
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:01 pm

Following last Sunday's elections it looks like the groundswell of dissatisfaction in what is being done in their name in Ukraine is growing, these politicians reflecting what they have heard from their voters.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 12 Opera-Snapshot_2022-09-12_192749_www.theguardian.com-1663008575.5342.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=scale&h=243&ixlib=php-3.3

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:02 pm

JohninMK wrote:Following last Sunday's elections it looks like the groundswell of dissatisfaction in what is being done in their name in Ukraine is growing, these politicians reflecting what they have heard from their voters.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #24 - Page 12 Opera-Snapshot_2022-09-12_192749_www.theguardian.com-1663008575.5342.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&fit=scale&h=243&ixlib=php-3.3

I already said it

And I was called a propagandist, a hohol lmfao

Westerns have no clue what is brewing in Russia

These clowns in charge have fucked this up

limb likes this post

flamming_python dislikes this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:03 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Продолжаю смотреть Россию-1. Это психологическая подготовка к войне. Без исключений. В сюжетах «60 минут» под тревожную музыку раз за разом повторяют тезисы о накачанной оружием Украине, показывают злого Зеленского (не карикатурного, уже без никаких смехуечек). После мрачного Сладкова, серьезная Скабеева и хмурые эксперты нас словно готовят к логичному выводу. Контраст с ранними выпусками драматический.

Really?...

I was wasting my time reading through the pages despite my inner wisdom not to do and with every post I've read I see people talking are having a low IQ or some personal motives to steer up shit. You, my hohol lover is one of those.

I am rather surprised to see someone like FP trying to talk sense while some others are keeping on the headless chicken death dance. Welcome to my ignore list.

sepheronx, GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Ispan and like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:07 pm

calripson wrote:
    The best alternative for Russia at this point is a negotiated settlement with the least amount of humiliation possible followed by Putin's departure. What exactly will full mobilization accomplish? NATO can still up the ante technologically - there are no Ukrainians flying around in F-22s - so it is not as if Russia has some secret conventional military technology they haven't yet deployed. NATO has demonstrated that they can mitigate Russia's strike capability and totally deny Russia air superiority. They appear to have full situational awareness and probably communication and EW dominance. How else do you explain Ukraine's ability to move their force structure at will? Russia's production capacity for high tech weapons may be stretched - NATO countries can produce weapons (safe from shortages of essential components) till the cows come home.
    BULLSHIT! Russia has enough weapons and high tech systems, they are only not using them. After the first very aggressive attacks Ukraine was on the brink of collapsing totally, even high ranking ukrainian NAZI politicians and NATO officers admitted this. But Russia stopped and instead of reinforcing postions with reserve they withdrawed from Kiew, Chernigov and Sumy oblasts. Biggest mistake of the war. With only 50000 more troops they would have win the war easily.

Problem now ist that Russia has only a few troops in Ukraine...the 5000 soldiers in the WHOLE of Kharkov region was a absolute joke. Russia should have 100 - 120 BTG available for Ukraine without mobilization or using of conscripts, but only a fraction of it seems now to be in Ukraine. They are fighting a very defensive war. Problem is that luck favors mostly the attacker, he can chose the time and the ground for the battle, the defender must react.

If Russia would react more aggressive the war would be soon over. Russia has enough of anti radiation missiles, so I'm wondering why still S-300 and Buk are active...not all Buk have a optical seeker...and you can hide your fighters and bombers in the cloud. If the AD systems are destroyed they can finally bomb the columns of Ukrainian Army...like in the beginning of the operation.

GunshipDemocracy, limb, Backman and Arkanghelsk like this post

limb

Post  limb Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:09 pm

For all you clowns calling on Arkhangelsk to get to the front, that would be counterproductive. He cant make  tactical decisions there, so his impact would be the same as in his room.

The Russian MoD should allow Arkhangelsk, me, azi, papadragon and thegopnik to become part of the general staff. Bbb ut we dont have military education youll tell us, well neither does shoigu or the bozos who arent reinforcing ugledar or lyman and said that armed drones arent needed .We dont do gestures of goodwill too, so that automatically makes him and us better generals than whatever Russia has
    Azi

Post  Azi Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:14 pm

+++Russia is evacuating border villages near the border with Ukraine+++

+++Azeris are attacking Armenia inside of Armenia, not Karabakh+++

Crazy week! Suspect

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:04 am