Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+62
Rodion_Romanovic
thegopnik
jhelb
VARGR198
psg
Sujoy
TMA1
Azi
sepheronx
RTN
sundoesntrise
ATLASCUB
PhSt
calripson
Backman
Dforce
Serberus
crod
owais.usmani
Eugenio Argentina
Urluber
zorobabel
JohninMK
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Broski
walle83
Isos
Scorpius
SolidarityWithRussia
Belisarius
billybatts91
Regular
wilhelm
xeno
franco
limb
Mir
Singular_Transform
lyle6
Arrow
PapaDragon
SeigSoloyvov
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Dr.Snufflebug
mnztr
Arkanghelsk
Odin of Ossetia
nomadski
kvs
dionis
GarryB
ucmvulcan
Firebird
Hole
Werewolf
Big_Gazza
ALAMO
caveat emptor
flamming_python
Airbornewolf
LMFS
66 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  VARGR198 Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:21 pm

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22

Post  Regular Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:10 pm

flamming_python wrote:https://t.me/levigodman/4558

The President of Latvia calls for an audit of visas and residence permits previously issued to Russians.

Open, public and encouraged targeting based on nationality, ethnicity. Welcome to EU 2022.

https://t.me/levigodman/4561

Latvia is developing a law to limit the use of the Russian language at work and in public places, said the country's Minister of Justice Janis Bordans.

Europe 2022

Do feel more than a snicker of satisfaction over all this. Latvia, the beloved off-shore and property zone of our liberal class. Now those liberals are going to get the Kristallnacht treatment  What a Face

I feel sorry for the born and bred Russians of Latvia. The solution for them, is ultimately to return to Russia. There should be a program for relocation and employment. Say for all the port and railway workers - the Ust-Luga port and other under construction ones around St. Petersburg also need qualified workers.. why not offer those jobs to Russians from Latvia?

For the liberals and most others though I find it hard to feel pity.
    A former work colleague of mine emigrated to Latvia back in October/November or so, not long before the war. Last time we were talking, he was singing the praises of Europe and making fun of how 'Gayropa' is derided in Russian propaganda. Well bud, hope you enjoy the ride, you made the down-payment for it already.
    A good friend of mine has been living in Latvia for years, handling sales/traffic of chemicals and materials on behalf of a major producer in Russia. That company should have transferred its dealings to Ust-Luga long ago. My friend even bought a snazzy apartment in Riga. And what now? It's hard to imagine that there will be business as usual and such large material flows in the coming years. And it's something I warned him about even well before the war.

Very good. There won't be any conferences of Russians talking crap about Russia. Libs are already waking up and realising that the west hates them. Tho Asia is still open

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:35 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2108
    ⚡🇷🇺🇺🇦⚔ #Kharkov direction - Zolochevsky 1st line fallen⚡

Unconfirmed: following #Udy, #Odnorobovka, Stognii and #Baranovka got captured.

If true, the entire AFU first defense line of Zolochevsky fortifications has fallen.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/5560

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Mir and Broski like this post

Belisarius

Post  Belisarius Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2113
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2112
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2111
    Captured Ukrainian T-64BV and T-72AV in use with the DNR.
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/19580?single

GarryB, franco, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, Hole and like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:47 pm

Urluber wrote:...

Surely Kievan regime will go to the bitter end anyway. We all should be prepared for this emotionally - very nasty things can happen when they hear the knocking at chancellory door. They are insane. Fanatics. Their idols did not have nuclear reactors to blow up as last orders but we remember the metro tunnels.

When I was reading Metro 2033 14 12 years ago, I always thought this nonsense about the Fourth Reich faction in Metro is the sole fabrication of the author's fantasy, but here we are and that part of the book and fantasy is not just reality it is even far worse. They would indeed fabricate sarin or ziklon-b gas or any other gas to kill civilians like in the book. Absolute hardcore fascists with not two brain cells meeting each other and only one purpose to kill and blame the other side.

As before 24th february many believed that there was any reason to believe that you could negotiate and have diplomatic solutions to resolve the ongoing conflict, but after that the PSYOPS and manipulators that are all over the internet (chat ruletka, twitter, vk, ig, fb and all the other social media garbage) only showing their true faces. Hell even pacifistic women in my family with one exception are calling for decapitation of the army and leadership to end it. They don't have anymore illusions like they had in the past. Many believed that the rhetoric about Nazis in Ukraine was just propaganda and only a hand few were like that. After having conversations with Ukrainians from young to old they have realized that Nazis exist not just in Right Sector and among Azovites, but many civilians are hardcore Banderists.

Russia can not take whole of Ukraine and expect the very next day that all the crypto-nazis will not do some atrocities against the pro-Russian citizens or even be free to go every point of Russian territory and commit there their Nazi like dreams of killing people.

There needs to be very strict regulations that the old-new historical russian territories on what was once Ukraine will have no freedom to travel across Russia or abroad at least for a few years, until the majority of crypto-nazis have been hunted down and brought to court. The Pro-Ukro faction will soon see that Russia does a lot more for its citizens than Ukraine ever did and vast majority will see that Kokaina was just intoxicating them with shitty russophobic propaganda. Only after 10-20 years it will have relative normal course, however, I have no illusions that some kids of today 4-18 years are so deeply indoctrinated that even in 10-20 years they will be nothing else but what we see today. The little girl with the knife who was thought by her father to kill Russians or the Hitler-Jugend like bootcamps, those kids are more or less doomed due to Nazi grooming.

PS: I work next to a high-society and very luxury steakhouse where the cheapest 80 gram steak costs 49€ and 250 gram steak costs 199€. Very expensive and exclusive restaurant. Guess who is visiting it lol1 `Poor poor Kokainzy, with a huge SUV toyota Sequoia, huge fucking thing. Almost american like huge for most SUVs that I have seen and expensive on top of that. Instead of sending money to their relatives they are abusing the tax money and are going to luxury restaurants.

This is the first time ever in Germany that "asylum" seekers have traveled with expensive cars to Germany. Leeches.

Last edited by Werewolf on Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, lyle6, Mir and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:55 pm

Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2113
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2112
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2111
    Captured Ukrainian T-64BV and T-72AV in use with the DNR.
    https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/19580?single

Need to get those captured Ukr vehicles some of those Russian Kherson number plates Cool

GarryB, franco, psg, Big_Gazza, Broski and Belisarius like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:13 pm

crod wrote:
    Belisarius wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #22 - Page 35 Img_2102
    In the photo Uvarov Igor Aleksandrovich senior lieutenant of the 53rd brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

It is this brigade that now stands near Ugledar. And today they missed one officer.

Igor Alexandrovich kindly left his positions and went over to our side. And as a great guest, he took gifts with him. He brought with him the latest secret maps, the personal data of all the officers and enlisted men in the brigade, and much, much more useful information.
    Thank you good man.
    https://t.me/Slavyangrad/5485

Let’s hope he’s not intel and not part of an op.

russia has many spies that can verify some of the info.

GarryB and kvs like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:14 pm

The President of Latvia calls for an audit of visas and residence permits previously issued to Russians.

Open, public and encouraged targeting based on nationality, ethnicity. Welcome to EU 2022.

Latvia is developing a law to limit the use of the Russian language at work and in public places, said the country's Minister of Justice Janis Bordans.

Europe 2022

Do feel more than a snicker of satisfaction over all this. Latvia, the beloved off-shore and property zone of our liberal class. Now those liberals are going to get the Kristallnacht treatment  What a Face

I feel sorry for the born and bred Russians of Latvia. The solution for them, is ultimately to return to Russia. There should be a program for relocation and employment. Say for all the port and railway workers - the Ust-Luga port and other under construction ones around St. Petersburg also need qualified workers.. why not offer those jobs to Russians from Latvia?

A former work colleague of mine emigrated to Latvia back in October/November or so, not long before the war. Last time we were talking, he was singing the praises of Europe and making fun of how 'Gayropa' is derided in Russian propaganda. Well bud, hope you enjoy the ride, you made the down-payment for it already.
    A good friend of mine has been living in Latvia for years, handling sales/traffic of chemicals and materials on behalf of a major producer in Russia. That company should have transferred its dealings to Ust-Luga long ago. My friend even bought a snazzy apartment in Riga. And what now? It's hard to imagine that there will be business as usual and such large material flows in the coming years. And it's something I warned him about even well before the war.

I got a better idea! How about returning Latvia to Russia. The West has always had a very brittle ego towards Russia and Russians from fearing us to thinking we are weak. Let them fear us once and for the rest of their lifes. Return what is ours and make someone like Zhirinovsky as their head of Republic to keep this bafoons in line.

Lets test the article 5 bluff. There is absolutely nothing to lose for Russia at this point. They already have the ultimate goal to destroy Russia anyways.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:26 pm

According to the head of the Polish Central Bank, Germany is planning to retake some lost land from the Polish, so who knows what Europe will look like by next year! Laughing

https://www.rt.com/news/561000-germany-polish-lands-glapinski/

GarryB, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:28 pm

[quote="Hole"]
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Backman wrote:.
    The regime will have left Kiev long before Russian troops are coming to the city limits. Does someone really think that some police officers will fight against russian soldiers to "defend" a city without administration? Russia will come in, take it over, lower the costs of living and raise wages and most people will be fine with it.

Yeah. I think it is doable. There will be the usual radicals that fight to the death. Just like Aleppo or Mariupol. If Kiev started getting attacked again, most ppl would leave the city. It should be done.

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:45 pm

VKS works in Donbass.
    https://vk.com/video-206639135_456257775

Hole likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:46 pm

Mir wrote:According to the head of the Polish Central Bank, Germany is planning to retake some lost land from the Polish, so who knows what Europe will look like by next year! Laughing

https://www.rt.com/news/561000-germany-polish-lands-glapinski/

Its hilarious that people are entertaining even the remotest idea that's true
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:47 pm

Backman wrote:
    Hole wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Backman wrote:.
    The regime will have left Kiev long before Russian troops are coming to the city limits. Does someone really think that some police officers will fight against russian soldiers to "defend" a city without administration? Russia will come in, take it over, lower the costs of living and raise wages and most people will be fine with it.

Yeah. I think it is doable. There will be the usual radicals that fight to the death. Just like Aleppo or Mariupol. If Kiev started getting attacked again, most ppl would leave the city. It should be done.

Thats might be what you think thtas true but that's just wishful thinking or ignorance one of em
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:50 pm

Werewolf wrote:

Europe 2022

I got a better idea! How about returning Latvia to Russia. The West has always had a very brittle ego towards Russia and Russians from fearing us to thinking we are weak. Let them fear us once and for the rest of their lifes. Return what is ours and make someone like Zhirinovsky as their head of Republic to keep this bafoons in line.

Lets test the article 5 bluff. There is absolutely nothing to lose for Russia at this point. They already have the ultimate goal to destroy Russia anyways.

There is plenty for them to lose, you gotta be unhinged to wishing and rooting for the scale of death and destruction you want to see.

RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:05 pm

Isos wrote:It's the same missile. Stealthy Kh-59mk2 was just a model presented as su-57 future weapons. Kh-69 will be the final product that will enter production.

None is actually produced as of now.
    Seems to be Russia's answer to JASSM or Storm Shadow
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:08 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

There is plenty for them to lose, you gotta be unhinged to wishing and rooting for the scale of death and destruction you want to see.

You have not the slightest idea of what I wish to see and that is nothing you would like to believe.

Fact is, article 5 is a bluff and no one is going to die or volunteer getting nuked for little shit Latvia. It can be taken by Russia in 6 hours. It is small has no forces and just some NATO presence that would getting calibrated or capitulated.

You might be one of those with the illusion that NATO has any nuts to do anything if Russia decides to take what it wants. There will be small skirmishes, smaller than in Ukraine and they would need to safe their head and image and would do more Twitter garbage which they are already doing now. They might want to open a second front in Kazakhstan, but that will have as of now little success. Kazakhs are still in the early stages of getting groomed to become Nazis of their own kind.

What they gonna do? Strategic nukes? NO
    Tactical nukes? Maybe, guess what, Russia will only have every excuse to wipe out every AEGIS ABM system in Europe and attack any european military base, logistics junction for NATO movement and decision making centers. The only thing that stands in this way is Putin and his to pacifistic approach. Sure he knows more than I do, but everyone knows anyone else on his seat would deal a lot more damage and wouldn't be so passive or reactionary to the crossing of red lines.

Ultimate goal for NATO is destruction and devouring of Russia and Russians to secure the richest country and all the resources it has. As you yourself said, Russia might handle the attacks by the West relatively good however, being in defensive position is never the outcome or position you want to be. Sooner or later it is time to attack and everyone knows this. The question stands what will happen with Turkey and Poland as they are the only one that might want to rethink their course. Turkey certainly will not be the frontline soldier mauled by Russia, they are watching the development while proceeding with their pan-turkic policy to build their own sphere of influence, with quite a lot of success I might add. The Poles are not as  sovereign as the turks but the closer Russia will get to their border the more brain cells they maybe able to accumulate to understand the situation NATO wants them to be.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:35 pm

RTN wrote:
    Isos wrote:It's the same missile. Stealthy Kh-59mk2 was just a model presented as su-57 future weapons. Kh-69 will be the final product that will enter production.

None is actually produced as of now.
    Seems to be Russia's answer to JASSM or Storm Shadow

Kh-59Mski for stealth fighters

Can the Storm Shadow be carried internally by a F-35? If so that's the closest equivalent

The JASSM is really more an equivalent to something like the Kh-101.

GarryB and Isos like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:38 pm

The JASSM is really more an equivalent to something like the Kh-101. wrote:

False Kh-101/102 are strategic cruise missiles. In fact, these missiles have no counterparts. There are no missiles in the West that can match them.

Big_Gazza, Isos, owais.usmani, Mir and Belisarius like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:40 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

You have not the slightest idea of what I wish to see and that is nothing you would like to believe.

Fact is, article 5 is a bluff and no one is going to die or volunteer getting nuked for little shit Latvia. It can be taken by Russia in 6 hours. It is small has no forces and just some NATO presence that would getting calibrated or capitulated.

You might be one of those with the illusion that NATO has any nuts to do anything if Russia decides to take what it wants. There will be small skirmishes, smaller than in Ukraine and they would need to safe their head and image and would do more Twitter garbage which they are already doing now. They might want to open a second front in Kazakhstan, but that will have as of now little success. Kazakhs are still in the early stages of getting groomed to become Nazis of their own kind.

What they gonna do? Strategic nukes? NO
    Tactical nukes? Maybe, guess what, Russia will only have every excuse to wipe out every AEGIS ABM system in Europe and attack any european military base, logistics junction for NATO movement and decision making centers. The only thing that stands in this way is Putin and his to pacifistic approach. Sure he knows more than I do, but everyone knows anyone else on his seat would deal a lot more damage and wouldn't be so passive or reactionary to the crossing of red lines.

Ultimate goal for NATO is destruction and devouring of Russia and Russians to secure the richest country and all the resources it has. As you yourself said, Russia might handle the attacks by the West relatively good however, being in defensive position is never the outcome or position you want to be. Sooner or later it is time to attack and everyone knows this. The question stands what will happen with Turkey and Poland as they are the only one that might want to rethink their course. Turkey certainly will not be the frontline soldier mauled by Russia, they are watching the development while proceeding with their pan-turkic policy to build their own sphere of influence, with quite a lot of success I might add. The Poles are not as  sovereign as the turks but the closer Russia will get to their border the more brain cells they maybe able to accumulate to understand the situation NATO wants them to be.

No I've seen countless people like you "think" things will never happen until they do, spare me your clueless Bullshit.

Also for russia to carry out the mass attacks you claim, their military would need to be larger than it is, they would need hundreds more aircraft etc.

Backman dislikes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:45 pm

Arrow wrote:

False Kh-101/102 are strategic cruise missiles. In fact, these missiles have no counterparts. There are no missiles in the West that can match them.

The latest versions of the JASSMs have ranges from 1000-2000km. Still less than the Kh-101 but it's basically a strategic cruise missile all the same; and if mounted on B-2s then getting closer to the targets to compensate is possible.

GarryB, Werewolf and Isos like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:52 pm

Also for russia to carry out the mass attacks you claim, their military would need to be larger than it is, they would need hundreds more aircraft etc. wrote:

Russia has enough strategic bombers, surface ships and tactical aviation to carry out such attacks. They have hypersonic, maneuvering and ballistic missiles suitable for this.

GarryB and Hole like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:48 pm

https://www.stalkerzone.org/an-unpleasant-surprise-awaits-the-west/

GarryB and Mir like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:25 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    No I've seen countless people like you "think" things will never happen until they do, spare me your clueless Bullshit.

Also for russia to carry out the mass attacks you claim, their military would need to be larger than it is, they would need hundreds more aircraft etc.

Mass attacks? For little shit like Latvia? Are you serious or is it the equivalent of one of your ridiculous claims like the "higher mobility" of HIMARS vs Smerch?

Either you have some american geographical "knowledge" or you really believe in Article 5 mobilization of all NATO vs Russia.

Either way it is delusional. US will not die for human shields, that is the reason why US has established human shields which are the PONOS countries I have mentioned several times.

Don't be afraid, nukes will come soon enough and then you can be as clueless as you are now and keep on the Pikachu face.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Hole, Mir and Belisarius like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:40 pm

Patriot Park, Collection of NATO weapons

RF take Ukrainan pows near Vrubovka

RF T-72 takes Javelin, restarts and survives.

LPR is advancing in the Soledar region

RF operations in the Ugledar region

RF use of battlefield radar, Izyum.

Russian Su-25 engaging Ukrainian forces in the avdiivka region

Defensive line in the direction of Vuhledar has been broken

...and for our TOS-1A loving Resident Werewolf.
    get your fix here!!!.  Cool  Cool

I did not made it, ripped it from Telegram.
    It is not all Ukraine footage, so i did not upload it to my Channel on Odysee.
    ...i might make an full song length Ukraine TOS-1A one with purely Ukraine footage later.

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Post  billybatts91 Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:14 pm

Great videos as always.

Last edited by GarryB on Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There was no need to repost all those videos in your response... all you had to do was click like for his post.)

Airbornewolf likes this post

PapaDragon dislikes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:23 am