Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+68
sundoesntrise
SeigSoloyvov
TMA1
ATLASCUB
DerWolf
Kiko
Hinex1988
Odin of Ossetia
jhelb
littlerabbit
OminousSpudd
Sujoy
Mindless_drone
GunshipDemocracy
SolidarityWithRussia
owais.usmani
Serberus
Eugenio Argentina
Big_Gazza
LMFS
Sprut-B
AlfaT8
Ned86
Firebird
ludovicense
flamming_python
Azi
Airbornewolf
dionis
Singular_Transform
franco
pavi
ALAMO
par far
PhSt
Vann7
diabetus
d_taddei2
Rodion_Romanovic
Arrow
Arkanghelsk
Erk
limb
nomadski
GarryB
caveat emptor
PapaDragon
ucmvulcan
Mir
Werewolf
JohninMK
sepheronx
Dr.Snufflebug
kvs
Stealthflanker
psg
VARGR198
thegopnik
mnztr
Isos
Regular
ArgentinaGuard
Scorpius
Belisarius
Backman
Hole
Ispan
Broski
72 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20

Belisarius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20

Post  Belisarius Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:17 am

Destroyed Ukrainian equipment found by Russian forces during advances. Looks like a result of mines. Either Ukrainians stepped on their own mines or it was Russian mines placed behind enemy lines.
    https://t.me/mighty_russiaOP/3215

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Belisarius

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20

Post  Belisarius Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:20 am

​​🗓 Top News Today

💥 High-precision attack launched by Russian Aerospace Forces has resulted in the elimination of a hangar that stored M-777 U.S.-manufactured 155-mm howitzers and up to 30 Ukrainian militants who had been shelling residential areas of Donetsk. High-precision attack launched by Russian Aerospace Forces has resulted in the neutralisation of provisional base deployed by Tornado nationalist battalion near Zelenodolsk (Dnepropetrovsk region). Over 40 militants and up to 10 units of armament and military equipment have been eliminated.

⚠ In Krivorozhskyi district, Dnipropetrovsk region, militants of Ukrainian armed formations have mined the sides of an asphalt road between Krasnyi Pod and Radushnoye, but the local population was deliberately not informed about it.

⚠ Dure to numerous losses and desertion, units of 127th Territorial Defence Brigade deployed in Kharkov are being manned by former criminals.

◽ Russian servicemen continue to provide necessary assistance in restoring civilian infrastructure in the town of Kupyansk, Kharkiv Region.

🚛 Five humanitarian actions were carried out in the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics and Kherson region, during which 352 tonnes of essential goods and food were handed over to the population.
    https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2674

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Ned86

Post  Ned86 Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:30 am

Belisarius wrote:Destroyed Ukrainian equipment found by Russian forces during advances. Looks like a result of mines. Either Ukrainians stepped on their own mines or it was Russian mines placed behind enemy lines.
    https://t.me/mighty_russiaOP/3215
    Most likely Ukrainians stepped on flying mines placed by Ka-52s Smile

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Ned86

Post  Ned86 Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:39 am

Vann7 wrote:
    Mighty Russian army "never" sends tanks alone in Ukraine without any support or protection from airforce
    The only time you said truth.
    Indeed Russian tanks are always covered by helicopters.

Vann7 wrote:
     , Imperial galactic Russia never lose tanks .  lol1   it have to be ukranian. Laughing

I suppose they lose from time to time. So far I saw few T-90 destroyed (which is Russian main battle tank).

What we see a lot are destroyed T-72, T-80 which were deployed by both sides as well as Donbas militias.
    Now, giving the fact that Russian air force flies 300 sorties a day and posses Ka-52 and Mi-28, you can only guess who can be the one losing tanks.

I guess that the one loosing most of the tanks is the one begging the "international community" for more tanks.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Mir and like this post

OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:53 am

Mindless_drone wrote:

Is it just me or do Atlas, sundoesntrise, and this guy all sound very similar?

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

Mindless_drone

Post  Mindless_drone Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:15 am

Ned86 wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Mighty Russian army "never" sends tanks alone in Ukraine without any support or protection from airforce
    The only time you said truth.
    Indeed Russian tanks are always covered by helicopters.

Vann7 wrote:
     , Imperial galactic Russia never lose tanks .  lol1   it have to be ukranian. Laughing

I suppose they lose from time to time. So far I saw few T-90 destroyed (which is Russian main battle tank).

What we see a lot are destroyed T-72, T-80 which were deployed by both sides as well as Donbas militias.
    Now, giving the fact that Russian air force flies 300 sorties a day and posses Ka-52 and Mi-28, you can only guess who can be the one losing tanks.

I guess that the one loosing most of the tanks is the one begging the "international community" for more tanks.

What are you smoking dude? Combined arms from the Russia side has been almost absent. There is very little support from the Russian airforce for the ground forces. Russia lost entire columns of shit during the March of the retards into Ukraine during month one. They are pulling t62s out of storage. Probably cause they realised they are losing to much frontline stuff.

If I’m wrong and I’m just a troll all of this is just Ukrainian fakes.

Why are guys like igor girkin who actually fought in Ukraine and have direct sources so pessimistic about this conflict from the Russian side?

Last edited by Mindless_drone on Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Backman dislikes this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:17 am

PhSt wrote:
    Where the hell have you reappeared from and why now? With 28 posts in over 4 years!!!

The mindless buffoon is obviously a Troll account just waiting for the right moment to make copium posts to compensate for severe NATzO losses in Ukro occupied Novorossiya.

Nothing that a quick ignore list addition can't fix.

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Sprut-B, thegopnik, Hole and like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:52 am

do we have a percentage on who is DPR, Chechnyan or Russian in the operation in regards to amount of armed forces that took part in the operation?

also shelling more than normal. https://liveuamap.com/
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:19 am

For those replying to Van7, have your go at him but then stop. You won't want to follow him onto everyone's ignore list.

Mindless drone writes like Bitcointrader70. Maybe its a sock. Where did BTC trader go anyway

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:54 am

Backman wrote:For those replying to Van7, have your go at him but then stop. You won't want to follow him onto everyone's ignore list.

Mindless drone writes like Bitcointrader70. Maybe its a sock. Where did BTC trader go anyway

Just added people responding to van and this mindless drone moron to block list… cbf scrolling through the garbage anymore. At some stage I will just give up completely if it goes on.
    I am all for open discussion regardless of your view point,  being critical is fine, essential if we are going to be honest, but when its deserved.
    These trolls who just continuously and repeatedly parrot the same braindead MSM narratives and Nazi propaganda without adding any constructive discussion to the forum should be banned imo. Got bbc/cnn if i wanna listen to that garbage.

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Hole, Backman and like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:24 am

More news, but without any confirmation...

https://t.me/denazi_UA/14942

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:47 am

So I noticed a heavy spread of fear and silliness on telegram regarding himars systems saying how it's destroying everything around, fuel depots and ammo depots. So far I haven't seen much with maybe a few hits around donbass area with possibly 2 ammo depots being hit.

I also know 2 of these systems have been destroyed, how much is left? And I'm wondering is if most of these systems are stationed around donbass area?
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:16 am

It would be nice to capture one or two HIMARS and have them sent to China and Iran for inspection. I know HIMARS is inferior to its Russian analogues but photos of this system being studied by Chinese and Iranian engineers would be a powerful PR blow to the NATzO regime

sepheronx, GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Sprut-B and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:34 am

Clueless_Idiot wrote:Say that to the 10k dead russians buddy. Tough talk from one of the guys claiming this war would be over in a week. another self proclaimed "expert" like Garry B.

At least guys like hole limb and flamming python pulled their heads out of their asses. You are still face deep in putins ass. Funny tough guy man huh?

Thats the hallmark of a grade-A1, gold-plated, first-class idiot like yerself. When challenged on your dumb BS, all you can do is double down and repeat.  

Get outta my face clown. clown

You know precisely zip about what has been happening in the post-Soviet space over the last 30+ years, so before subjecting the forum to your brain-dead nonsense and verbatim regurg of MSM fake talking points, you might try a little self-education?  Meh, who am i kidding.  Idiots with a terminal case of Dunning-Kruger syndrome are beyond all hope of redemption.  pwnd

Added to block list. One less turd to flush.

GarryB, Werewolf, kvs, Sprut-B, Hole, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:01 pm

sepheronx wrote:So I noticed a heavy spread of fear and silliness on telegram regarding himars systems saying how it's destroying everything around, fuel depots and ammo depots. So far I haven't seen much with maybe a few hits around donbass area with possibly 2 ammo depots being hit.
    I also know 2 of these systems have been destroyed, how much is left? And I'm wondering is if most of these systems are stationed around donbass area?

Some shrapnels were presented in Donceck, so the system was used against the city as well.
    Anyway, I still don't get this whole hype.
    It is just another weapon system that is de facto inferior to pieces the Ukrs already had, backing from the Soviet period.
    Ones already delivered can be considered smaller Smerch, and they had dozens of Smerch systems when the shit began.
    If they will be supplied with 300km range ATACSM, it will slightly improve their potential as they will be able to hit targets deep in Russian soil, but that is nothing new. Russian AD will have some good chance to practice more with real NATO threats - that is why I hardly believe they will get it anyway.
    Belarus has Polonez system made with the Chinese, which is much more interesting and potentially deadly, as is described as hell accurate.
    So the Ukrs will be able to kill more people, deeper into Russia, and will bleed more for that. That's all. And what we are witnessing is just a show made for a western audience.

sepheronx, GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, AMK, Sprut-B and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun Jul 10, 2022 12:27 pm

Ned86 wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    What is visible is that ukranian drones can fly with total impunity over Russian convoys and drive ukraine artillery towards them. and there is ZERO Manpads use , ZERO Russian airforce close air support.. yeah.. indeed imperial galactic Russia is not fighting , like a modern army and doing things
    ass backwards. Sending tanks alone into minefields and allowing Ukraine drones to guide artillery..
    Good job ..simply brilliant NOT.   I do agree with the observations of the colossal failure in Ukraine of the Russian airforce.  totally useless , no close air support to the convoys positions, armor and soldiers.
    First you need to ask yourself what did you see on the video?
    (Ignore the text, because I could write hundreds of stories which would make sense in video description)

We see short, low-resolution, cut and edited video of unknow tank and explosion.
    judging by the explosion on the video, I could say that 99% it wasn't any missile impact and most likely it was a mine.
    This immediately contradicts with headline which says "deadly missiles destroying tank".

What happened to the tank is unknown, as well as whose tank it was.
    This could be Ukr tank or it could be fake video like we saw many being recorder on Ukrainian side purely for propaganda purposes.

What type of drone recorded this is unknown, it seems to me as a small quadcopter from close range and it doesn't indicate any air defense problem.

Only ask this dumbass one question: If the Russian Armed Forces are so bad, why are they the once moving forward with a "kill" ratio of 50:1?

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, AMK, Sprut-B and like this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:11 pm

Wehrmacht troops mockingly proclaim they are on their way to Kherson while in reality stuck hiding in a dugout under heavy fire. Caption says stoned, I would say a more reasonable assumption would be a mental breakdown, considering their delirium.
    This pretty much sums up MSM vs Reality
    https://t.me/sashakots/34286

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:47 pm

First you need to ask yourself what did you see on the video?
    (Ignore the text, because I could write hundreds of stories which would make sense in video description)

You make some very good points but one point you miss is that while Russia fights the Orcs in the actual conflict on the ground they also have a war against the entire western world who seems to be supporting the Orcs blindly, so while they film their defeats and tragedies on the ground that film gets handed over to their PR warriors to pick apart and reconstitute into a live weapon so even a failure can be portrayed as a victory.

Their fundamental problem of course is how do their audience equate all this incompetence and stupidity from Russian forces and the undenyable success of the Orcs on the battlefield with the fact that a rather small Russian force is crushing the much larger western trained and western equipped Orc force and moving forward... but not only taking new towns and regions but even starting rebuilding locations they have taken... the west never does that...

As the Orcs fold and fail their supporters get more and more desperate.

It is OK Vann, for a few seconds you had competition, but in reality drones are really easy to take down when you know what you are doing.

Destroyed Ukrainian equipment found by Russian forces during advances. Looks like a result of mines. Either Ukrainians stepped on their own mines or it was Russian mines placed behind enemy lines.

I would say they were their own mines... Russia benefits from mobility so putting land mines all over the place is not a great tactic from them... plus the risk of civilian vehicles hitting them makes them a less useful method.

Read a report that M777s have been destroyed... located inside a civilian truck for movement around the battlefield.

Most likely Ukrainians stepped on flying mines placed by Ka-52s

The lines of retreat from the places they are attacking now will be their lines of advance in a few days or weeks time... I don't think the Russians will be throwing mines all over the place too much... mobility is their advantage... much of the Orcs will be on foot or in stolen civilian vehicles.

What are you smoking dude? Combined arms from the Russia side has been almost absent. There is very little support from the Russian airforce for the ground forces. Russia lost entire columns of shit during the March of the retards into Ukraine during month one. They are pulling t62s out of storage. Probably cause they realised they are losing to much frontline stuff.

Yeah, no communication or coordination... just blindly walking forward into traps with their eyes closed... that is how you fight an enemy that outnumbers you 5 to one or more and that is why combat is taking place inside the Crimea and on the gates of Moscow... if the west sends more weapons and ammo they will take Vladivostok and Murmansk in a month...

Where did BTC trader go anyway

Too far.

Fortunately he now has a drone for air cover.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:49 pm

sepheronx wrote:So I noticed a heavy spread of fear and silliness on telegram regarding himars systems saying how it's destroying everything around, fuel depots and ammo depots. So far I haven't seen much with maybe a few hits around donbass area with possibly 2 ammo depots being hit.

There were supposed to be 12 of them supplied. You are indeed seeing a social media psy op. HIMARS is no better than any of the other
    long range MLRS systems that Kiev regime had. This is the same retarded "game changer" wonder waffle drivel we have been hearing for
    months. At the end of the day all that we get is terror attacks on civilians by Kiev regime forces. In terms of military use this is all noise.

sepheronx, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, AMK, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:54 pm

Serberus wrote:Wehrmacht troops mockingly proclaim they are on their way to Kherson while in reality stuck hiding in a dugout under heavy fire. Caption says stoned, I would say a more reasonable assumption would be a mental breakdown, considering their delirium.
    This pretty much sums up MSM vs Reality
    https://t.me/sashakots/34286
    They're high on Captagon, probably the only supply they'll never run out of unless Russia starts bombing US drug labs.

Big_Gazza, Hole, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:07 pm

As an aside it seems that that little misunderstanding regarding Norway and its blockade of Russian miners in Norway’s Arctic archipelago of Svalbard...

A week or so ago Norway declared it would no longer send supplies to the area... Russia objected saying that in that arctic region supplies were critical and cutting them off was life threatening... Oslo didn't care...

Well it seems two days after the instructions by State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin to study the issue of denunciation of the treaty between Russia and Norway on the delimitation of maritime spaces in the Barents Sea, Oslo let the cargo destined for Russian settlements on Spitsbergen pass.

It seems Norway had more to lose than it realised when it started this game....

Norway misunderstood: cargo went to Svalbard

by David Narmania

Less than two days after the instruction of State Duma Speaker Vyacheslav Volodin to study the issue of denunciation of the treaty between Russia and Norway on the delimitation of maritime spaces in the Barents Sea, Oslo let the cargo destined for Russian settlements on Spitsbergen pass.
    Moreover, the Kremlin commented on the statement extremely correctly: “As far as we understand, the parliament is talking about studying this issue, not formulating any position, but studying this issue. Of course, all kinds of scenarios are being considered, because the situation is not simple, very difficult "There is no official position on this matter. We hope that it will be possible to resolve this problem through dialogue," Peskov said.
    In Oslo , of course, they were quick to emphasize that the decision to allow the passage was in no way connected with the possibility of denouncing the agreement - according to the representative of the Norwegian Foreign Ministry, Ane Lunde, the transport took the containers from the border on July 2, and on the 5th they were already loaded onto the ship, which went to Svalbard .

Volodin's statement itself came after the Norwegian authorities on June 29 rejected a request to exclude from sanctions and allow cargo for Russian settlements in Spitsbergen, which had been stuck at the border back in May, to pass. It was about 20 tons of products and equipment.

Obviously, in Norway they waited two months to decide on such a step three days before the statement of the speaker of the State Duma . And of course, at a time when NATO is in a state of indirect conflict with Moscow , it is worth waiting for these three days to report that the tense situation between the country - a member of the alliance and Russia has been resolved. Fresh legend, but hard to believe.
    And what is the connection between the border treaty and deliveries to Svalbard?
    The deal in question was one of the most controversial decisions of Dmitry Medvedev 's entire reign , at least judging by the backlash at home. The fact is that the archipelago has a unique legal status. Although it is under the sovereignty of Norway, it can be used by all countries that signed the Paris Treaty of 1920 for economic and scientific purposes. The Soviet Union was actively involved in this, but after its collapse, Russia was forced to curtail its activities in Svalbard a little, albeit not completely. Yet in the nineties there were somewhat different priorities.

Nevertheless, Oslo, using the provisions of the treaty and the UN Convention on the Law of the Sea, announced its claims to a two hundred mile shelf zone around the archipelago. Moscow, however, adhering to a sectoral approach to defining borders in the Arctic , has insisted since Stalin's time that the border should run along the 35th meridian.
    Attempts to somehow resolve this issue were made from the 1970s until 2010, when the above-mentioned delimitation agreement in the Barents Sea was signed . The parties divided the disputed area almost in half - no one managed to fully realize their claims. At the same time, Moscow and Oslo agreed to cooperate in new projects in the region, but Russian society regarded such an agreement as a concession.
    Interestingly, from Norway it was signed by none other than Jens Stoltenberg , who at that time held the post of Prime Minister of Norway. There is an opinion that this is what allowed him to become NATO Secretary General four years later.

The agreement, apparently, can be considered a kind of Indian summer of Russia's attempts to become part of the collective West and solve problems through serious compromises - after the events of 2008, when the same Medvedev did not allow Saakashvili to commit a massacre in South Ossetia , it became clear that post- the Yalta world order is living out its last days.
    Of course, the denunciation of the delimitation treaty by Moscow threatens to aggravate the situation in the Arctic, so Oslo's reaction is understandable. Volodin's statement there, judging by the strange commentary, was greeted with anxiety: they say that the agreement itself does not spell out the procedure for denunciation, which means that it is impossible to withdraw from it.
    This, of course, is a lie and a provocation. For all documents where the process of renunciation of them is not specified, there is the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties of 1969, where it is written in black and white in Article 60 that the violation of the agreement by one of the participants allows the other signatory to suspend the document or even denounce it.

Although without any conventions, it is obvious that any attempts by the West to so freely appeal to international law after defiantly wiping their feet on it in the story of anti-Russian sanctions, which, by the way, caused delays in supplies to Svalbard, look like talking in favor of the poor.
    Nevertheless, the fact that the parties managed to resolve the issue inspires hope and sets an example for other NATO members: even in the application of sanctions that were imposed in connection with the Russian special operation, it is necessary to soberly assess the possible consequences and avoid direct escalation.
    About 600 Russian citizens now live in Svalbard. In the Kaliningrad region - more than a million.
    I wonder how Lithuania will react to the denunciation of the 1997 border treaty, without which disputes could arise around a third of the country's territory, including Vilnius ? It is about studying this issue.

https://ria.ru/20220707/shpitsbergen-1800836336.html?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=infox.sg&utm_campaign=exchange

There were supposed to be 12 of them supplied. You are indeed seeing a social media psy op. HIMARS is no better than any of the other
    long range MLRS systems that Kiev regime had. This is the same retarded "game changer" wonder waffle drivel we have been hearing for
    months. At the end of the day all that we get is terror attacks on civilians by Kiev regime forces. In terms of military use this is all noise.

Indeed... Javelin, NLAW, Drones, HIMARS, Harpoon, Brimstone... Scud...

kvs, PapaDragon, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Urluber like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:25 pm

Special Ops in Ukraine for Dummies and Trolls like Vann, Limb and other Mindless idiots from The Empire of Lies >>

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 War-fo10

Werewolf, xeno, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:24 pm

Mindless_drone wrote:....They are pulling t62s out of storage. Probably cause they realised they are losing to much frontline stuff...

Had you actually bothered to keep up you'd knew that T-62s are delivered to Republican troops

As for them losing some tanks that's local issue not Russian Army one

They will always get more

Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:57 pm

The total failure of the Kiev regime to retake the Kherson region says it all. All their eggs are in the Donbass basket and
    it is game over once they are lost. But I see lots of anticipation by NATzO twits that the Kiev regime will start to push
    Russia back to Moscow this fall. How? By farting?

psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:33 pm

Ukrainians using school busses for transport:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Bander10

and the guys they try to hide from.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Aces_o11

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Aces_o10

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Photo_19

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #20 - Page 15 Specia10

flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, PapaDragon, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:23 am