Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
Cyrus the great
Broski
billybatts91
psg
eridan
mr_hd
Ned86
jhelb
Karl Haushofer
ahmedfire
Airbornewolf
Odin of Ossetia
andalusia
11E
medo
limb
ludovicense
Mir
Stealthflanker
mnrck
Eugenio Argentina
Rodion_Romanovic
TMA1
owais.usmani
Scorpius
PhSt
LMFS
ult
GarryB
Pacense
lyle6
Ispan
mavaff
Belisarius
Arrow
Firebird
sundoesntrise
Serberus
d_taddei2
Erk
Dr.Snufflebug
calripson
Hinex1988
Big_Gazza
franco
VARGR198
GunshipDemocracy
Yugo90
walle83
caveat emptor
Azi
PapaDragon
Urluber
ATLASCUB
JohninMK
nomadski
Podlodka77
kvs
ucmvulcan
diabetus
par far
Hole
SolidarityWithRussia
lancelot
RTN
Sujoy
Werewolf
Isos
teh_beard
sepheronx
mnztr
SeigSoloyvov
Regular
MMBR
Arkanghelsk
flamming_python
zorobabel
George1
ALAMO
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Post  Hole Sun May 01, 2022 8:41 pm

https://thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z-17/

Just some remarks to the sitrep. The guy is wasting to much time on western fantasies. Like the re-arming of Nazi forces with "sophisticated" weapons. Even if all the weapons would reach their destination, they ammount to less then 10% of what "Ukraine" had 2 month ago. Also the western regions are no safe heaven as the attacks on their mercenary legion have shown. And Leo 1 tanks and M113 APC´s are no "sophisticated" weapons. The Leo was back in the 70´s, the M113 never.

Another joke is the plan to train pilots for F-16´s. Lets assume that they don´t get shot down in the second they pass the western border, you need a lot of technicians to get those planes airworthy. Are they trained, too? Nobody knows. Then there is no ground equipment, even "ukrainian" bombs won´t fit to them, all of this must come from the west, again crossing the border and traveling for lots of kilometres to their destinations.

Or the clown stating that "Ukraine" has more manpower then Russia. A country with 20 - 25 Mio. people claims it can field more soldiers then a country with roughly 150 Mio. Meanwhile there are a lot of volunteers inside Russia who want to go to the frontline while the regime in Kiev/Lviv has to press young boys or old men into "service". How willingly will these guys fight?

All of the above show that you shouldn´t mix Copium with Cocain. No good for you. No

In the real world the numerical disadvantage of the Russian Forces is shrinking day by day while there quality advantage is growing.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14

Post  Hole Sun May 01, 2022 8:42 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frdsk510
    The Governor arrived
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frnpw310
    Sky over Tiraspol
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frrw9_10

GarryB, ahmedfire, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun May 01, 2022 8:44 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frruww10
    Citizens of 1st, 2nd and 3rd class. Makes you wonder why the Nazis are fighting there, propably because some Oligarchs sold the land to their western buddies.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frrv0c10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frrzex10

ahmedfire, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun May 01, 2022 9:01 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frsh9-10
    A list of the fake stories told by Kiev/Lviv

flamming_python, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina and like this post

mnztr

Post  mnztr Sun May 01, 2022 9:21 pm

Any truth to the rumor that Gersimov was injured near Izium and his chief of staff was killed?
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun May 01, 2022 9:23 pm

I have seen a figure of 1750 rounds of life for a 152 mm howitzer barrel. It would not be surprising that replacements are being
    shipped to the front.

GarryB likes this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Sun May 01, 2022 9:29 pm

kvs wrote:I have seen a figure of 1750 rounds of life for a 152 mm howitzer barrel.    It would not be surprising that replacements are being
    shipped to the front.

Why not just replace the barrels instead of the entire weapon?
    caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun May 01, 2022 9:35 pm

diabetus wrote:
    kvs wrote:I have seen a figure of 1750 rounds of life for a 152 mm howitzer barrel.    It would not be surprising that replacements are being
    shipped to the front.

I don't think that it can be replaced in the field. They'll probably swapping whole guns as they are readily available.

d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Mir and Broski like this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Sun May 01, 2022 9:39 pm

caveat emptor wrote:
    diabetus wrote:
    shipped to the front.

I don't think that it can be replaced in the field. They'll probably swapping whole guns as they are readily available.

That's highly unusual for even somewhat modern field artillery if you can't swap the barrels in the field.
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun May 01, 2022 9:40 pm

Hole wrote:
    A list of the fake stories told by Kiev/Lviv

The most brutal is the spatznaz operating in Kiev. Thry killed randomly civilians because of this one. Much morevthan what they did in busha yet no one is talking about it.

Random killing of civilians, their own people. Pretty crazy.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Sun May 01, 2022 9:42 pm

What really pisses me off is that that bridges on Dnepr are still standing. Just today, according to Rybar, at Lozovaya another 7 SPG was delivered from the west. Granted ,maybe they didn't come from the west of Dnepr, but isolating everything east of Dnepr will speed up demise of Ukr army in Donbas. Diesel and ammunition will become very scarce. It is a no brainer. I really have a problem understanding logic behind some of the decisions.

owais.usmani, limb, Broski, Arkanghelsk and ucmvulcan like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sun May 01, 2022 9:45 pm

It's amazing how people can forget so fast that Ukraine DO receive replenishment for their TB-2's. They basically pretend that this news below doesn't happen.

https://www.aerotime.aero/articles/30352-ukraine-says-it-received-new-batch-of-bayraktars-from-turkey

So the answer for their weird question for how Russia downed more TB-2 than what Ukraine had before is already clear, yet they keep asking. Just WTF.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, lancelot, Broski and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun May 01, 2022 10:02 pm

More civilians leaving Azovstal and confirming basically the same thing that first couple said.

GarryB, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, LMFS, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Belisarius like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Sun May 01, 2022 10:22 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Frsahv10

GarryB, franco, ahmedfire, Werewolf, Hannibal Barca, par far, Big_Gazza and like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun May 01, 2022 10:53 pm

"In a conversation with Antonio Guterres, the Secretary General of the United Nations, Russian President Vladimir Putin explained why he recognized the DNR and LNR."

President Putin telling the truth, straight to the face of the UN puppet of the collective west.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/4095

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Sprut-B, LMFS, Hole and like this post

par far

Post  par far Sun May 01, 2022 10:57 pm

"The most successful assault was the assault on Zachatovka. From our side -3 dead, 4 wounded, from the side of the Armed Forces 32 paratroopers, 48 ​​marines, 3 Azov and 3 mercenary snipers.

The snipers are in captivity"

RIP to the 3 dead Russians.

https://t.me/DonbassDevushka/4116?single

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, LMFS and like this post

Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Sun May 01, 2022 11:21 pm

Hole wrote:https://thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z-17/

Just some remarks to the sitrep. The guy is wasting to much time on western fantasies

All of the above show that you shouldn´t mix Copium with Cocain. No good for you. No  

I lost any respect for the Saker when back in 2014 somehow he reposted my figure of 40.000 ukrainian casualties and thought they were all dead. When I corrected him he took it badly, he is a jerk really,

For a supposed veteran from the Swiss intelligence service, that he doesn't understand that "casualties" are dead, wounded, missing and prisoners that tells you all you need to know.

The man is a poser that found a niche in making money peddling conspiracy theories and pro-Russian narratives to fringe  people in the US that are against their government. Unfortunately that involves a lot of antisemitism under the guise of antizionism. At least the people of the site Russian Front were more honest and straightforward about it.

Not that I have any sympathy for Jews like Zelensky or Nuland, but the Saker is a crackpot and somebody that writes to earn money, not a good source. The only advantage Andrey Raevsky has, if that's his real name, is that he speaks Russian and that allows him to tap the Russian internet.
    But the net is full of native Russian self proclaimed experts, and now with better automatic translations I can access the original sources.

Some of the Saker posts are mildly interesting, when he copypastes things written by better and more knowledgeable people, but it's not worth the time.

I am too a self-proclaimed expert, but I admit when I am wrong, and I do it for free.

Speaking of which, today's report, I compiled it myself rather than parroting Cassad summary of the day and added some links and other items of interest. Today I am confident that the reports are highly accurate and confirmed

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/05/01/parte-de-guerra-01-05-2022-informes-y-noticias/

GarryB, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sun May 01, 2022 11:56 pm

Hole wrote:https://thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z-17/

Just some remarks to the sitrep. The guy is wasting to much time on western fantasies. Like the re-arming of Nazi forces with "sophisticated" weapons. Even if all the weapons would reach their destination, they ammount to less then 10% of what "Ukraine" had 2 month ago. Also the western regions are no safe heaven as the attacks on their mercenary legion have shown. And Leo 1 tanks and M113 APC´s are no "sophisticated" weapons. The Leo was back in the 70´s, the M113 never.

Another joke is the plan to train pilots for F-16´s. Lets assume that they don´t get shot down in the second they pass the western border, you need a lot of technicians to get those planes airworthy. Are they trained, too? Nobody knows. Then there is no ground equipment, even "ukrainian" bombs won´t fit to them, all of this must come from the west, again crossing the border and traveling for lots of kilometres to their destinations.

Or the clown stating that "Ukraine" has more manpower then Russia. A country with 20 - 25 Mio. people claims it can field more soldiers then a country with roughly 150 Mio. Meanwhile there are a lot of volunteers inside Russia who want to go to the frontline while the regime in Kiev/Lviv has to press young boys or old men into "service". How willingly will these guys fight?

In the real world the numerical disadvantage of the Russian Forces is shrinking day by day while there quality advantage is growing.

Remember, that all this shit is not for us.
    It is for the poor Ukro cannon fodder, tasked to fight till the last standing.
    They are winning! Hurray, hurray!

GarryB, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B and Hole like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon May 02, 2022 12:03 am

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Froa7f10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Froa9s11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #14 - Page 27 Froa9s10
    gun trucks!

Those things were in action against UAVs all day around the Gorlovka area

GarryB, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Mir, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon May 02, 2022 12:04 am

mnztr wrote:Any truth to the rumor that Gersimov was injured near Izium and his chief of staff was killed?

I'm skeptical until I see the funeral and burial service because the Ukes have enough killed Generals to form an army, but alas unless Generals are like cats and have 9 lives the demise of most of Russia's generals have been greatly exaggerated. They have killed 4 or 5, but I am extremely skeptical about someone that high ranking and/or their staff being killed or wounded.

GunshipDemocracy, lancelot, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon May 02, 2022 12:07 am

Ispan wrote:
    Speaking of which, today's report, I compiled it myself rather than parroting Cassad summary of the day and added some links and other items of interest. Today I am confident that the reports are highly accurate and confirmed
    https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/05/01/parte-de-guerra-01-05-2022-informes-y-noticias/

Part of war 05/01/2022 Reports and news
    May 1, 2022 Zhukov

General situation:

There are no major changes on the main fronts, but progress is slow but steady, fighting along the entire contact line.

A good summary of the comrades of Slavyangrad.es

https://slavyangrad.es/2022/05/01/las-dificultades-de-la-batalla-de-donbass/#more-24459

i recommend the site for human interest stories, in this blog for "reasons that only I know", I deliberately limit myself to describing the day-to-day military events, Telegram channels and other sites report all the horror and suffering of the war.

Several videos of interest

https://antimaydan.info/2022/05/frontovaya_svodka_na_utro_01_05_22_ot_analiticheskogo_otdela_wargonzo.html

Kharkiv

In the area of Kazachaya Lopan, the Russian army took 2 villages. Fighting continues in the area of Russkaya Lozovaya. Ukrainian forces counterattacked in the direction of Stary Saltov, near Seversky Donets.

Izyum Front - West

According to military correspondents on the ground, in the direction of Izyum, battles are being fought for Bolshaya Kamyshevakha (to the West)

This city is important, because if it is taken, one of the main transport arteries connecting the Donbass with the Kharkov region will be cut off, and there is a possibility of developing an offensive in all directions, in particular to the southwest to encircle the Ukrainian army and the National Guard battalions that have settled in the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk agglomeration.

The attack continues in Kurulka and Pashkovo (to the South), there is information that Dovgenke was taken.

Three days ago there were reports of fighting for Novaya Dmitrovka, the last settlement before Barvenkovo.

According to Rybar, there is a Ukrainian counterattack on Izyum from the west.

The Russian army attacked the pontoon bridges laid by the Ukrainian Armed Forces across the Seversky Donetsk River near the village of Zavgorodne. But apparently, the Ukrainian command does not give up its intention to cross the river and again tries to isolate the group in Izyum.

It seems that in the advance to the south from Izyun the Russians left aside forces in the west, along the Oskol River, a force tried to counterattack and has been pocketed, but the Ukros still keep the river further south and threaten to blow up the dam of the reservoir, it would have bad consequences since the flood would take the pontoon bridge but now that I think about it the bridges of Izyum are held by the Russians so it would not affect them

Izyum Front - South

14:00 hours

To the south, the Yampol cleanup has been completed, a pontoon bridge or ferry across the Seversky Donets River is expected to be built here. Krasny Liman is surrounded and Russian troops have entered the city.

This information is confirmed at 20:00 by local residents. Locals pass Russian roadblocks on their way from Liman to Slavyansk. The Russians check the documents and recommend leaving the area as quickly as possible. Krasny Liman is already half-fenced.

Krasny Liman is a city of 20 thousand inhabitants and the enemy has prepared for a long and hard resistance.

15:00 hours

Source: topwar.ru

"After the defeat of the Ukrainian armed formations in the Yampol area, Russian troops and People's Militia forces managed to approach Krasny Liman. The loss of Liman for the Ukrainian troops can mean only one thing - to retreat further, in the direction of the aforementioned Slavyansk. However, in this case, most likely, the Russian forces will focus on taking control of Nikolayevka first. This is a city with a population of about 14 thousand people, which is of particular importance during the operation to liberate the Donbass.»

"The fact is that Nikolayevkis located on a hill relative to Slavyansk. Accordingly, in the case of a successful operation on Nikolayevka, an additional advantage will arise over the militants located in the Slavyansk-Kramatorsk agglomeration.»

Experts believe that in the event of the loss of Nikolayevka by the Armed Forces of Ukraine and national battalions, their chances of keeping Slavyansk will be minimal. However, for the complete defeat of the enemy group in this area, control over one more height is also needed. This is Mount Karachun. Its highest point is approximately 167 m above sea level. It allows you to keep Slavyansk under fire control.»

Lugansk

Fierce fighting on Popasnaya, the Ukrainian army is sending all available reserves there, pulling them out from other directions, but the liberation of the city is underway, now Ukrainian troops are entrenched in the area of the car repair plant. The capture of Popasnaya allows our troops to gain space for maneuver.

Donetsk

In the Avdeyevka area, Russian artillery shells with accuracy and force, this fortified area is considered one of the most powerful in defense. TOC "Solntsepyok thermobaric rocket launchers are employed, the assault battalion "Somalia" was transferred here from Mariupol, and the battalion "Sparta" is fighting here.

"In this context, it is important to note that after yesterday's advance of the battalion of the People's Militia of the DPR "Somalia" from the enemy's front lines on Avdeyevka, it was possible to get the Ukrainian units in the Western part of this city into a "fire bag", that is, the enemy's positions are beaten from various directions, including from the East and North. At the moment, there is a methodical "grinding" of enemy forces in the Avdeyevka area, including with the use of artillery and rocket launchers.»

On the Gulyai-Pole-Velikaya Novoselka line, there are still no changes, the artillery is working, literally laying waste to the positions of the Ukrainian army.

South Front

General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: In the south of Ukraine, the Russian army continues to fight to expel the Armed Forces of Ukraine from the borders of the Kherson region and create favorable conditions for an offensive in Nikolayev and Krivoy Rog
    The main efforts are focused on the direction of Krivoy Rog. The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation involved in the leadership of Nikolayev, carry out the regrouping

Other reports and news of interest

In Belgorod, the Ukrainians, perhaps using drones, managed to bomb an ammunition depot in Tomarovka to the west northwest of the city, and in Kursk they sabotaged a freight railway bridge.

Chronicles of Liberation - Rubezhnoye

"The impressions of the trip to Rubezhnoye liberated (LNR) are very different. On the one hand, the city is in ruins, especially the part where the Aidar soldiers and other gangsters are entrenched, on the other, its citizens, who have already come out of their basements after the artillery bombardment has ceased to clean the streets.
    The sour aromas of alder and lilac cherry trees are mixed with the sweetish and unmistakable smell of rotting flesh from carcasses. People don't have enough drinking water, no electricity, and they don't even talk about gas. Humanitarian aid is distributed strictly aswithout crowding and shouting: elderly people and mothers have priority in the queue. Everyone helps each other. When journalists see us, they run to tell us their pain, each one has his own. They need to talk. Everyone understands this: the military, us and journalists.

No one has said that their homes were destroyed by the Russian army. But about the atrocities of the Ukrainian national battalions there is talk everywhere. I was impressed by the woman's words
    – Everything ended quickly for us, and in the Donbass they endured for 8 years. We voted for the Lugansk Republic. I called my son in Orenburg – we are alive.»

War crimes: shelling of the civilian population of Donbass continues

Marina Kharkova Donetsk, 29 April

About the shelling yesterday (April 28) in the Donetsk market. This afternoon they have bombed again with a barrage of a hundred Grad rockets, fortunately it seems that it caused few victims.

"When the rockets hit the Tekstilshchik market in the Kirovsky district, I was there, buying fruits and cookies for the visit to the wounded soldiers in the hospital. The shelling began suddenly, after the roar of the explosion there was a shock wave that deafened everyone. The epicenter of the impacts fell on the economic part of the market. After the explosions, a column of smoke rose, flames rose as the containers caught fire, and people screamed. Some ran to help the victims, others called the emergency services, and others hastily fled. The parking lots were immediately emptied, and there were accidents on the road - everyone tried to leave the place of the bombing at high speed and collided at intersections. They were afraid of repeated arrivals: the experience of life in a frontline city showed that bombs often fall into the same crater. For eight years, Ukrainian militants have been shooting well and know for sure that wherever the gunners hit the city, there will be casualties and destruction everywhere. After the shelling, time seemed to slow down, the smell of burning floated in the air, then the sirens of several ambulances traveling one after another and rescue vehicles of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the DPR sounded. Rescuers rushed to the rubble of the pavilions, where the wounded and dead lay. They were carried away on stretchers, the living with their clothes torn and covered with blood, and the dead with their faces covered.»

"All the dead and injured were ordinary peaceful residents of Donetsk. Tekstilshchik has no combat positions, it's just an ordinary densely populated area. The market here is always crowded and is popular with people due to its convenience. In addition to the pavilions, there are many shopping centers, shops, cafes and various outlets. On this terrible day, someone came to buy groceries, someone worked at this market. According to the sellers, one of the victims, a young woman, a filmmaker, took her daughter with her. The girl was injured in the bombing and saw her mother die. Other victims were women of different ages and an elderly man. Another injured person could not be saved, the person died in the ambulance from a large loss of blood. The artillery attack was carried out from Grad rocket launchers from the positions of Ukrainian militants of Krasnogorovka, which is still occupied by them, located in the west near Donetsk. The city remains in the semi-ring of the Ukrainian encirclement, and the enemy conducts constant and exhausting shelling. There are no safe places anywhere else in Donetsk and this will continue until the allied forces dislodge the Ukrainian army from the western and north-western suburbs.»

As a result of the shelling of the Tekstilshchik microdistrict in the Kirovsky district of Donetsk on April 28, five people were killed on the spot, 23 more were injured, including two children. (an 11-year-old boy later died of his injuries)

You can see photos of the burial of the child Alyosha at this link

t.me/swodki/83472

Readovka news, 30 April

It is worth noting the agony of the Ukrainian forces. Which, like madmen, with a kind of frenzied rage, continues to hit the peaceful areas of Donetsk. Two full salvos of BM-21 Grad (80 rockets with a caliber of 122 mm) were fired in the center of the Petrovsky district of Donetsk. One person was killed, there are injured, dozens of houses, a school and a kindergarten were destroyed. The Tekstilshchik microdistrict was again hit by artillery. A girl was injured, and apartment buildings were also damaged. The city of Debaltsevo was bombarded with heavy Uragan rockets.. The DPR air defense shot down a Tochka-U missile over Snezhnoye early in the morning. This city is in the rear deep and it is not clear why the nazis attacked (in my opinion because their missile attacks against Donetsk are always broken and you thought that cities in the rear could be unprotected or surprise for the air defence)

There were also attacks on the Luhansk region. Heavy pumping on Stakhanov in Schastuye. There are fires, there are victims. What is it, if not agony?

Note: According to the latest count, more than two hundred civilians have been killed in these last two months, several children. If it were not for the effectiveness of the anti-aircraft that shoot down the Tochka missiles, as if they were "Hitler's revenge weapons" and the counterbattery fire that limits the havoc caused by Ukrainian artillery and rocket launchers, the dead and wounded would be counted in the thousands, as in 2014.

According to the Luhansk count

https://antimaydan.info/2022/05/nedelya_glazami_eksperta_obstanovka_na_fronte_vernye_klyatve_i_sledstvennay.html

"In the ten weeks since the beginning of the escalation on the contact line (from February 17 to April 28), the LPR representative office in the JCCC recorded 892 attacks by Ukrainian armed formations, during which the enemy fired 9,236 projectiles, including Tochka-U tactical missiles, and Uragan and Grad rockets.». As a result of the aggression of the Ukrainian U army, 19 civilians were killed and 34 were injured to varying degrees of severity. Among the victims, 5 children, one child died from his injuries. 846 residential buildings, 79 objects of civil infrastructure, including kindergartens, schools and medical institutions, were destroyed and damaged, power lines and gas pipelines were disrupted.»

"Currently, more than 300 military investigators from Russia continue to work on the territory of Donbass. All the crimes committed by the Ukrainian authorities for eight years and which continue to be committed to this day will not go unpunished.»

Artillery tactics

An enemy tank that is in a building is not easy to detect or destroy. Usually the soldiers hear only the noise of the tank and radio for artillery fire on the spot. For example, 2-3 cannons or mortars start firing. In 90% of cases, the tank will leave and everything around it where it was parked will be blown up or burned.

Even if the unit is well equipped and they have a helicopter drone for observation, this does not mean that now the artillery will surely hit the enemy armored, but an attack drone (UAV) could solve the problem with a single bomb or missile.

However, for now we are fighting the old-fashioned way: endless columns of KAMAZ trucks and Ural trucks transport hundreds of shells for round-the-clock firing.

"Vladlen Tatarsky"

The military situation in Ukraine

It is in English but it is always translated better than Russian pages. Written by an officer of the Swiss army and neutral is a good article ideal to share it on certain news sites and forums that always disqualify this blog when someone dares to mention it, and little suspected of being "Russian propaganda". Although it is already known that there is no worse blind person than the one who does not want to see..

and also, remember how it all started, with the Odessa massacre, already eight years ago

https://www.voltairenet.org/article183682.html

Sources on the latest developments:

https://topwar.ru/195742-boi-po-vsej-linii-soprikosnovenija-novaja-svodka-po-specoperacii-ot-minoborony.html

https://topwar.ru/195744-posle-uspeshnogo-prodvizhenija-vs-rf-i-nm-dnr-so-storony-jampolja-nad-protivnikom-navisla-ugroza-poteri-kontrolja-nad-krasnym-limanom.html

GarryB, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, Sprut-B, Hole, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

Ned86

Post  Ned86 Mon May 02, 2022 12:50 am

it seems one more Su-34 shot down Sad
    https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1519020714937962497

BTW, acc. to Wikipedia 7 Su-34 shot down so far. I counted 4.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War#:~:text=Ukrainian%20Air%20Force%20%E2%80%93%206%20March,is%20lost%20over%20Brovarsky%2C%20Kyiv.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Mon May 02, 2022 12:52 am

Ned86 wrote:it seems one more Su-34 shot down Sad
    https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1519020714937962497

BTW, acc. to Wikipedia 7 Su-34 shot down so far. I counted 4.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_losses_during_the_Russo-Ukrainian_War#:~:text=Ukrainian%20Air%20Force%20%E2%80%93%206%20March,is%20lost%20over%20Brovarsky%2C%20Kyiv.

never trust wiki sources.

Only way to know how many shot down is the planes number to get an idea.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, VARGR198, Sprut-B, Mir, Broski and like this post

caveat emptor
    caveat emptor

Post  caveat emptor Mon May 02, 2022 3:14 am

Something that looks like a plain droping flares, over Belgorod.
    https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/60127
    Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Mon May 02, 2022 3:19 am

caveat emptor wrote:Something that looks like a plain droping flares, over Belgorod.
    https://t.me/istorijaoruzija/60127

Yeah looks like flare indeed.

RWA tho think it's air defense engaging something so those bright light could be explosion in short succession.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:28 pm