Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+76
chinggis
11E
Karl Haushofer
Yugo90
teh_beard
owais.usmani
MMBR
Ispan
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
psg
ahmedfire
ult
caveat emptor
Ned86
Rodion_Romanovic
Sujoy
crod
LMFS
Airbornewolf
ludovicense
diabetus
wilhelm
Boshoed
Arrow
VARGR198
Odin of Ossetia
Broski
ArgentinaGuard
par far
pavi
kvs
GarryB
Hole
JohninMK
mavaff
Mir
SeigSoloyvov
Urluber
Hinex1988
RTN
ALAMO
lancelot
lyle6
TMA1
Scorpius
mnztr
mnrck
Krepost
Big_Gazza
Erk
Serberus
PhSt
Werewolf
ucmvulcan
ATLASCUB
nomadski
Firebird
Regular
Azi
littlerabbit
franco
sepheronx
Isos
Eugenio Argentina
PapaDragon
Podlodka77
Belisarius
limb
Arkanghelsk
Hannibal Barca
Dr.Snufflebug
flamming_python
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
zorobabel
80 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Dr.Snufflebug

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:05 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Ukrainian TG chatter seems to indicate that some RU/LDNR combined offensive has begun. On the DNR front, a push northwest towards Gulyaypole, on the LNR front Kreminna has been taken and they're pushing on Kramatorsk.

Some says there's stuff in motion in both the Kharkov and Kherson regions too.

Guess it'll clear up over the day what's going on.

Russian sources say there is indeed a very rapid advance going on on the eastern bank of the Oskil reservoir, Kharkov region. Heavy fighting in Pisky-Radkovsky now, about 40km north of Slavyansk.

This meanwhile they're also advancing from straight east towards Slavyansk/Kramatorsk, as noted in Kreminna.

On the "southern front", Malinovka just east of Gulyaypole has reportedly just been taken too. So is the "pincher" actually happening now after weeks of talk and alleged preparations?

GarryB, Firebird, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:12 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Most of what's been written in the past hour here or so is quite painful to read. Just saying. What's the point of infantile name-calling and stuff, anyway.

When people who all are supporting the same side - Russia - start arguing with each other and name-calling it can be assumed that the war is not going very well for Russia.

If Russia was conducting this war with a successful manner and clearly winning the Russian supporters would be in a good mood and patting each other to their backs and giving high-fives.

So HOLE, KVS, SERBERUS, BIG GAZZA, AIRBORNEWOLF, PAR FAR, GARRY, etc and I are fools, while you know the real truth? Okay ! Smile
    That's right, that's why we have a ban on all Russian state media on youtube, as well as popular bloggers such as Yuri Podolyaka and Mikhail Onufrienko. Why, why are the channels of ordinary civilians on YouTube, which speak in favor of Russia, blocked? I will not even comment on everything else that the West bans and how it treats Russia. Therefore, we need to trust the Western media and prepare for the upcoming attack on St. Petersburg and Moscow. Is that so ?

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski and like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:12 pm

Isos wrote:
    The drive is a retard  news channel. How would they know what happened ?

FFS. You are grade 1 stupid if you regard everything the Drive puts up as drivel. Clearly your ability to sort the wheat from the chaff has become degraded.

Did I quote any Drive editorial words?

They the were words of posters, you know, a bit like you and me, scouring the Interweb for relevant comments.

Arkanghelsk dislikes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:17 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Fqmkbs10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Fqnaaq10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Fqnapm10

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, kvs, LMFS, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:18 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Berdya11
    Berdyansk
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Fqnwpu10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Fqnwpu11
    Military bakery producing bread for civilians

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Erk and like this post

Eugenio Argentina
    Eugenio Argentina

Post  Eugenio Argentina Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:24 pm

Russia is doing a slow and careful operation, to avoid civilian casualties and try not to destroy too much Ukrainian infrastructure.
    Thinking that this is not winning the war is a mistake. Or worse, an insidious criticism to attack Russia.
    As much as some throw tantrums, the operation will continue as the Kremlin wants.
    Four crazy cats on a forum aren't going to change that.
    Knowing the social composition of these forums and their arrival, I can say that they do not have the slightest impact on public opinion.
    So it is better to dedicate yourself to trying to analyze objective information and stop spending time with Byzantine discussions.

russia

GarryB, Firebird, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, par far, Big_Gazza and like this post

mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:26 pm

Have you seen Zelensky completely stoned/high/drunk? What a joke.

https://t.me/sex_drugs_kahlo/2737

Firebird, flamming_python, Werewolf, d_taddei2, VARGR198, Hole, Yugo90 and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:32 pm

11:32 04/18/2022 (updated: 12:41 04/18/2022)

The Ministry of Defense published a list with the data of the dead Ukrainian military

The Russian Defense Ministry has published a list of Ukrainian soldiers who died during a special operation.

MOSCOW, April 18 - RIA Novosti. The Russian Defense Ministry for the first time published a list of Ukrainian servicemen who died and were seriously injured during a special military operation.
    In total, according to the military department, the irretrievable losses of the Armed Forces of Ukraine amount to 23,367 people.
    "Documents at the disposal of the Russian Ministry of Defense also testify to a large number of deserted servicemen, wounded and missing," the ministry's Telegram channel said.

The published data relate to military unit 3057, which includes the neo-Nazi Azov regiment, against whose militants criminal cases have been initiated in Russia. The lists compiled in Ukrainian indicate the surname, name and patronymic, rank, position, date of birth, circumstances of death and location of the body or the nature of the injury and diagnosis.

There are 386 names in published documents: 122 dead and 264 wounded, two of whom subsequently died.
    Among the wounded there are senior officers, including Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Gavrishenko, who was wounded in the shoulder on March 4 during the fighting in Mariupol, as well as Lieutenant Colonel Gavrushenko, whose reason for the loss of combat readiness is indicated as "a gunshot wound through the middle third of the left leg, hemorrhagic shock III degree."

https://ria.ru/20220418/voennye-1784053723.html

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole and Urluber like this post

Dr.Snufflebug

Post  Dr.Snufflebug Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:34 pm

Supposedly Russia took 2 740 POWs in Mariupol alone.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Arkanghelsk, Urluber and Serberus like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:41 pm

12:56 04/18/2022 (updated: 13:23 04/18/2022)

British prisoners turned to Johnson with a request to exchange them for Medvedchuk

The captured British turned to Johnson with a request to exchange them for Medvedchuk

MOSCOW, April 18 - RIA Novosti. Two British citizens who surrendered in Ukraine turned to Prime Minister Boris Johnson with a request to assist in their exchange for opposition Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk.

"Mr. Boris Johnson, my name is Sean Pinner. As far as I know, Viktor Medvedchuk is being held in custody and Aiden Aslin and I would like to be exchanged for him. We would be grateful for your help in this matter. I am being treated well, I I understand the situation I am in. We are being fed and given water. I ask you, on my own behalf and on behalf of Aiden Aslin, to facilitate the exchange for Medvedchuk," the captive Pinner said on air on the Rossiya 1 TV channel.

For his part, Aslin added that he considers it important that the British prime minister heed the call of Medvedchuk's wife Oksana Marchenko to exchange them for her husband.

"If Boris Johnson really cares about British citizens, as he says he does, then he will help put pressure on (Vladimir) Zelensky to do the right thing and get Viktor back to his family and us back to our families," he said.
    Earlier, the wife of the Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk, Oksana Marchenko, appealed to the relatives of British citizens who were captured by the military of the DPR and the Russian Federation with a call to turn to London and exchange them for her husband.

https://ria.ru/20220418/plennye-1784076544.html

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, VARGR198, LMFS, Yugo90 and ucmvulcan like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:53 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Isos wrote:
    The drive is a retard  news channel. How would they know what happened ?

FFS. You are grade 1 stupid if you regard everything the Drive puts up as drivel. Clearly your ability to sort the wheat from the chaff has become degraded.

Did I quote any Drive editorial words?

They the were words of posters, you know, a bit like you and me, scouring the Interweb for relevant comments.

At the part where it says the sailor called his mother crying you should have figured out it's a bullshit story made up by ukrainian or western fanboys.

Not relevent to post the drive, even less sope random comment that are clearly made up stories.

GarryB, flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, zepia, bitch_killer, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:55 pm

Military bakery producing bread for civilians

Meanwhile in Germany they are not allowed to buy more than 1 kg of food per month lol1 .

GarryB, Werewolf, par far, kvs, Yugo90, Arkanghelsk and Serberus like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:56 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:12:56 04/18/2022 (updated: 13:23 04/18/2022)

British prisoners turned to Johnson with a request to exchange them for Medvedchuk

The captured British turned to Johnson with a request to exchange them for Medvedchuk

MOSCOW, April 18 - RIA Novosti. Two British citizens who surrendered in Ukraine turned to Prime Minister Boris Johnson with a request to assist in their exchange for opposition Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk.

"Mr. Boris Johnson, my name is Sean Pinner. As far as I know, Viktor Medvedchuk is being held in custody and Aiden Aslin and I would like to be exchanged for him. We would be grateful for your help in this matter. I am being treated well, I I understand the situation I am in. We are being fed and given water. I ask you, on my own behalf and on behalf of Aiden Aslin, to facilitate the exchange for Medvedchuk," the captive Pinner said on air on the Rossiya 1 TV channel.

For his part, Aslin added that he considers it important that the British prime minister heed the call of Medvedchuk's wife Oksana Marchenko to exchange them for her husband.

"If Boris Johnson really cares about British citizens, as he says he does, then he will help put pressure on (Vladimir) Zelensky to do the right thing and get Viktor back to his family and us back to our families," he said.
    Earlier, the wife of the Ukrainian politician Viktor Medvedchuk, Oksana Marchenko, appealed to the relatives of British citizens who were captured by the military of the DPR and the Russian Federation with a call to turn to London and exchange them for her husband.

Two mercs for a fully fledged, fully legal elected politician. You have to laugh.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Hole, Yugo90, Kiko, Mir, Broski and like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:05 pm

13:54 18.04.2022

There were shots of the destruction of the command post of the brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine by Iskander

MOSCOW, April 18 - RIA Novosti. The Russian Defense Ministry has published a video recording of the launch of a ballistic missile of the Iskander-M operational-tactical complex at the command post of a mechanized brigade of the armed forces of Ukraine.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation published footage of the work of the crews of the Iskander OTRK to destroy the command post of the mechanized brigade of Ukrainian troops

https://t.me/rian_ru/159147

https://ria.ru/20220418/ukraina-1784094237.html

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and Hole like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:07 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:Yes, it is, because Banderistan was destroyed both militarily and on every other level; economy and infrastructure. The only thing they win on the field is Nazism. Write to us nicely now, how and with what will Ukraine harvest this year ? Where do they get their fuel from ?

My only criticism is for you to answer to that obvious and retarded troll, instead of putting him on cosmic ignore for your and our peace of mind. For the rest, agreed, anyone with a functional brain can understand that it you are hit deep in the rear non stop, see your industrial, logistic, military capabilities being destroyed, your economy collapse and your armed forces be annihilated, while the enemy's rear is working full steam and keeps sending fresh troops, pumping weapons and supplies and making billions on an overheated commodity market, your are going to lose, period. And the West making this struggle longer only makes sure Russia will be able to defeat the ukronazis for good and not only temporarily.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:11 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Ukrainian TG chatter seems to indicate that some RU/LDNR combined offensive has begun. On the DNR front, a push northwest towards Gulyaypole, on the LNR front Kreminna has been taken and they're pushing on Kramatorsk.

Some says there's stuff in motion in both the Kharkov and Kherson regions too.

Guess it'll clear up over the day what's going on.

It seems indeed to be the case, if you follow the briefing by MoD, intensity of the operations and numbers of destroyed ukie military are increasing for the last few days, plus the front starts moving in the South again.

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

11E

Post  11E Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:17 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:13:54 18.04.2022

There were shots of the destruction of the command post of the brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine by Iskander

MOSCOW, April 18 - RIA Novosti. The Russian Defense Ministry has published a video recording of the launch of a ballistic missile of the Iskander-M operational-tactical complex at the command post of a mechanized brigade of the armed forces of Ukraine.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation published footage of the work of the crews of the Iskander OTRK to destroy the command post of the mechanized brigade of Ukrainian troops

Those Ukrainian command posts which they use an Iskander on, are that mobile command posts like several vehicles with tents and an antenna park like our brigade in the eighties (which had several M577 vehicles).

This because I read somewhere on this forum that in the past some buildings in the then Soviet Union were reinforced for civil defense use and that Ukraine is using these reinforced buildings now for command posts which also is the reason for so-called ''civil casualties''.

Sincerely
    Lesley

Yugo90 likes this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:39 pm

Even if Putin wanted to, he's not going to trade the foreign POW's for a Ukrainian politician as the Banderites would simply kidnap more people from Medvedchuk's politcal party and use them as barter for all the NATO assets Russia ends up capturing in this operation.

GarryB, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, Eugenio Argentina, Hole, lancelot and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:50 pm

Serberus wrote:...But some of you are acting as if Banderistan is about to roll up to Moscow, it’s getting tiresome scrolling past your rants.

And how did you get the impression that I claim that they will roll up to anywhere except unmarked grave?

Which is where they should have been month ago and would have been​ if Russia took this seriously

Buried in NATO uniform or buried in plastic trash bag, it makes no difference, dead ape is dead ape

Someone needs to finally make a decision
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:07 pm

Dr.Snufflebug wrote:Supposedly Russia took 2 740 POWs in Mariupol alone.

Heres another couple of dozen or so 😉
    Location not specified, I assume it’s in Mariupol.

https://t.me/milinfolive/81459

PapaDragon wrote:
    And how did you get the impression that I claim that they will roll up to anywhere except unmarked grave?

Which is where they should have been month ago and would have been​ if Russia took this seriously

Buried in NATO uniform or buried in plastic trash bag, it makes no difference, dead ape is dead ape

Someone needs to finally make a decision

It’s called a figure of speech and impression was given by your incessant ranting.

https://t.me/swodki/72969
    Future tank commander

Last edited by Serberus on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

par far likes this post

chinggis
    chinggis

Post  chinggis Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:14 pm

[quote="JohninMK"]
    Serberus wrote:Very Short clip of Moskva cruiser with what appears to be a tug boat nearby.

https://t.me/toporlive/12989

In time, when this picture is taken, she is not have any power, spray is coming from tug boat. And if you zoom picture you can see two - three "like a holes" form big one to my eye is looking how smoke is coming out. And that "holes" are between bridge and chimney. I am puzzled, what is stored there, there are two AK630 and what else is there?
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:38 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 Img_2073

🇷🇺🇺🇦⚡Ukronazis from the 110th Territorial Defense Brigade note the advance of Russian troops along the Gulyaipole-Velika Novoselka line in the direction of Pokrovskoye.

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and Serberus like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:38 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Podlodka77 wrote:12:56 04/18/2022 (updated: 13:23 04/18/2022)

Two mercs for a fully fledged, fully legal elected politician. You have to laugh.

And that's all Russia is prepared to offer  What a Face

Broski wrote:Even if Putin wanted to, he's not going to trade the foreign POW's for a Ukrainian politician as the Banderites would simply kidnap more people from Medvedchuk's politcal party and use them as barter for all the NATO assets Russia ends up capturing in this operation.

Medvechuk is a big fish and these 2 particular clowns can barely even be called NATO assets

The fact that the proposal was forwarded by a captive indicates it's Russia's offer

Last edited by flamming_python on Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:42 pm

Didn’t take long for the memes to hit

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 D2d41410

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 672ad810

flamming_python, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Yugo90 and Podlodka77 like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:49 pm

Serberus wrote:Didn’t take long for the memes to hit

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 D2d41410

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #12 - Page 32 672ad810

A letter to the Pope, those old allies of the Nazis the Vatican

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Serberus like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:37 am