Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+66
littlerabbit
nomadski
Singular_Transform
Eugenio Argentina
Erk
Azi
TMA1
lyle6
George1
Odin of Ossetia
0nillie0
Pacense
limb
ATLASCUB
mr_hd
Stealthflanker
OminousSpudd
caveat emptor
mnrck
diabetus
Lurk83
Autodestruct
GunshipDemocracy
d_taddei2
Backman
Werewolf
billybatts91
Airbornewolf
SeigSoloyvov
Dima
RTN
mavaff
GarryB
Serberus
Sujoy
lancelot
Mir
Hinex1988
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
mnztr
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
VARGR198
JohninMK
teh_beard
par far
Ispan
kvs
Broski
auslander
Dr.Snufflebug
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Arkanghelsk
miketheterrible
ALAMO
flamming_python
BliTTzZ
owais.usmani
franco
Arrow
Firebird
Podlodka77
Isos
LMFS
Hole
70 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:24 am

lol1  clown  lol1  clown

GarryB, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Mir and Broski like this post

Regular
    Regular

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 18 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:27 am

Arkanghelsk wrote:I been here rebutting trolls for days and weeks

But you know what, I can't,  because I feel that it looks ridiculous for me to rebutt a troll like sieg if he came out with his bs now

Well I'd have to agree with him

And that achieves what? Just ignore them, put them on the list. Sieg at least puts two sentences together and some things he says can be discussed, but RTN just shits out nonsense after nonsense that baits people. Other than that, this is the best place to get up-to-date info and have a short discussion as things move so quickly and get a different perspective on things from pro-ukr forums. Don't take shit personally, but you are probably too young to remember the Chechen wars... That was really painful and tragic to follow.

GarryB and BliTTzZ like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:28 am

Regular wrote:
    If they make a movie from this, then Mi-24/35 sales will go up Twisted Evil

But Ukraine is backtracking from their earlier claims now

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ukraine-strikes-belgorod-russia-fuel-b2048808.html

This is starting to look like Benny Hill show

Ukraine claims virtual victories that aren't theirs, and denies their actual victories

GarryB, Regular, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and Broski like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:30 am

LMFS wrote:BTW and regarding the attack in Belgorod, the "ballsy" move consisted in attacking a civilian target. GTFO

Isn't NATzO supplying the regime in Kiev with the latest intel on Russia's forces? They should know where the military targets are.

GarryB, xeno, d_taddei2, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and Broski like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:31 am

OminousSpudd wrote:It seems to me that a few of the fundamental linchpins to the start of the operation didn't pan out. The surrendering of the cities in the East, and the swift demoralizing and subsequent routing/surrender of Ukrainian regular forces would have made for a stellar operation, one that would have been talked about for decades to come. Obviously we know what actually happened. So now we're on Plan B; draw the UAF into the open through maneuver and demolish them, or as Scott Ritter put it, Big Arrow warfare.

It was perfectly known that the nazis had been integrated in the armed forces of Ukraine and that they would not surrender and not allow others to do it, Russia is tired of fighting Western vetted fanatics of any kind. Since March last year at least the ukies were itching for the confrontation and that means they were militarily ready for it. So no, I don't think anyone was daydreaming about a swift victory against the West and their dogs. On the contrary, Russia planed the offensive with the absolute minimum forces possible, because they know it will take time and war is won on the economic front first and foremost. The West will try to escalate by all means possible including the rest of their Eastern poodles, post soviet space, Syria and abroad to overextend Russia and therefore she needs to be ready to ramp up and sustain the military effort sine die. The West is mad and any escalation is possible, this conflict has only started.

Last edited by LMFS on Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, OminousSpudd, JohninMK and like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:33 am

GarryB, Firebird, Big_Gazza, kvs, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Urluber like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:37 am

There can be no doubt that Zelensky is a sock puppet of NATzO. The EU is proof of this. There is not a single real leader. Even
    Biden the "president" of the US is a puppet. NATzO is a shadow government operation.

GarryB, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, BliTTzZ, LMFS and like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:42 am

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, lyle6 and Broski like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:46 am

kvs wrote:There can be no doubt that Zelensky is a sock puppet of NATzO.   The EU is proof of this.  There is not a single real leader.   Even
    Biden the "president" of the US is a puppet.   NATzO is a shadow government operation.

Biden is merely an empty suit. So is our congress. The real power in America lies with the Oligarchs, and they use the Pentagon, the CIA, and the media to prop themselves up and they use the parties and "social issues" such as race, homosexuality, sexism, and reproductive issues to give us the illusion of choice but where it matters most, the two parties are indistinguishable.

flamming_python, Werewolf, xeno, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:49 am

kvs wrote:There can be no doubt that Zelensky is a sock puppet of NATzO.   The EU is proof of this.  There is not a single real leader.   Even
    Biden the "president" of the US is a puppet.   NATzO is a shadow government operation.

Most people would call you insane.

I shipped armored OSCE vehicles that look like civilian SUV's to Ukraine in 2014, they ended up with Azov to raid civilians in the Donbass under the guise of OSCE observers.
    The papertrail ended in Kiev, and when i asked they where no longer my concern.

Ukrainians shot down MH-17 and my own damn dutch government helped covered it all up.
    Most MH-17 parts where loaded on U.S C-130 and C-17 aircraft bound for Rammstein to never be seen again.
    Ukraine intelligence destroyed all air traffic control tapes and associated evidence.

Like how the SU-25 flight came back without AA missiles and Cannon munitions.

the "rebels" recovered the dead passengers out of the hot summer sun and stored them into cold storage trains.
    While our own dutch troops where pulled back after encountering Nazi's at the Kharkov airport the Kiev nazi's controlled at the time.

Swastika's make for bad PR.....
    i know KVS.
    I know you are 100% right.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, JohninMK and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:01 am

Just for clarity, I do not have hate for westerners even when they follow the fake stream media and attack Russians over Ukraine.
    But when it comes to the deciders and the agitators, I have nothing but contempt. They are screwing over everyone including their
    own side. We have seen this with how the propaganda orifice mass media in the US has become the enemy of the American people
    (same goes for the EU).

GarryB, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, BliTTzZ, Hole, TMA1 and like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:04 am

So a general question for all. Who exactly is in charge of measuring who pisses the most, highest and furthermost? pale Is this person also in charge of determining who is the biggest prick? affraid Rolling Eyes

Airbornewolf, Mir and Broski like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:07 am

franco wrote:So a general question for all. Who exactly is in charge of measuring who pisses the most, highest and furthermost? pale  Is this person also in charge of determining who is the biggest prick? affraid Rolling Eyes

Sorry Franco, i do not understand the question? Wink

i like to know tough Smile
    Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:08 am

I see that Arkhangelsk has become too emotional. Calm down, brother, everything will be OK in the end. Just as Airbornewolf has written that this war is war "between good and evil" and that's the only truth. Just calm down.

GarryB, BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:15 am

JohninMK wrote:In Arestovich’s opinion, the recent round of negotiations has marked “a significant victory” for Ukrainian diplomacy.

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Totally delusional.  Their nasty little regime is going to be erased and these clowns are acting like Baghdad Bob on LSD.  clown

GarryB, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, BliTTzZ, LMFS, Hole and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:20 am

I think it is more justified to be emotional about the losses in the first two weeks of the operation because of failure to secure
    the rear with overly fast movement of forces. The raid on the civilian oil tank farm is nothing.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible and like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:21 am

Сolonelcassad
    On the subject of cringing. Konstantin Simonov.

"But there is a topic that is very important," Stalin said, " and it is necessary for writers to be interested in it. This is the theme of our Soviet patriotism. If you take our average intelligentsia, the scientific intelligentsia, the professors, the doctors — "Stalin said, building up his phrases with that peculiar intonation that I remember so clearly that I think I could literally reproduce it," they don't have a sufficiently developed sense of Soviet patriotism. They have an unjustified reverence for foreign culture. Everyone feels still underage, not one hundred percent, used to consider themselves in the position of eternal students. This is a backward tradition, it comes from Peter. Peter had good thoughts, but soon there were too many Germans, it was a period of German worship. Look at how difficult it was to breathe, how difficult it was for Lomonosov to work, for example. First the Germans, then the French, there was a reverence for foreigners, "Stalin said, and suddenly, slyly squinting, he rhymed in a barely audible patter: "assholes —" grinned and became serious again.
    — A simple peasant will not bow down over trifles, will not break his hat, but such people lack dignity, patriotism, and understanding of the role that Russia plays. The military also had such a reverence. Now it has become less. Now they're not, now they've got their tails up.

Stalin stopped, grinned, and with some subtle gesture indicated that the military's tails were raised. Then he asked:

— Why are we worse? What's the matter? This point needs to be hammered for many years, for ten years this topic needs to be hammered in. It happens like this: a man does a great thing and doesn't understand it himself, " and he went on to talk about the professor he had already mentioned. "Take such a man, not the last man," Stalin repeated once more emphatically, " but before some scoundrel, a foreigner, a scientist who is three heads shorter than him, bows down, loses his dignity. So it seems to me. We must fight the spirit of self-abasement among many of our intellectuals.

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2432004.html

GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and Hole like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:22 am

RTN wrote:Long said, Kremlin lost the plot in Ukraine on Day 1. Now they are looking for a face saver. First they roped in fascist Turkey to facilitate negotiation and now Lavrov wants India.... a third world failed state to mediate between Russia & Ukraine

Turkey is fascist state then what is USA? as true American shouldn't you repeat after your govt Im nazi  I stand by Ukraine?  BTW if India is failed state then why USA keeps begging them to join Axis insted to be Ally state?

Azov code of arms
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 18 684px-Emblem_of_the_Azov_Battalion.svg

SS Das Reich

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 18 German_waffen_das_reich_metal_sign_14_x_14

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, BliTTzZ, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:23 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #9 - Page 18 FPSBWIQWYAgy_cD?format=png&name=900x900
    Big doubt but I totally get why someone would do what she did. She and her child are safe now though, so that's one good thing.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ and LMFS like this post

TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:24 am

Bleh... that horseshit "end of history" stuff that you would hear from atlantic council tier people. Western elites are so arrogant and out of touch. These neolibs and neocons are themselves slowly stripping away the national spirit and our bill of rights. They want to create a chinese style technocratic nightmare and those developing the policies, the think tanks, NGOs and those psychos leading them are deciding everything and we have absolutely no representation. Our founding fathers fought the british for so much less than this. We live in such times where Americans in good conscience can say their government is illegitimate. What is scary is that I worry saying these things might be monitored.

I'm not pro Putin. I am pro Russia being able to exert itself as a regional power just as I want my glorious America to be a dynamo of power for the good of all people. Frankly though Putin is better in some ways, particularly for his vision of a strong Russia, he still is a slithery snake like my politicians. I have no illusions about corruption in Russia. But I was raised to see the west as better than all that. We are not. We are ruled by elite weirdos and sexual deviants who desire to create a "rules based (rules for me but not for thee) world order" that dominates the world. These are godless, nationless, rootless and ruthless villains. Worse is they hide behind a now thin veneer of "democratic values". This facade is crumbling. But thry are still out of touch. They see the hand writing on the wall and so you see the conceited and delusional "end of history" nonsense.

Anyways sorry for the rant. All I can say to you ruskies is I dont like Putin, but I love your nation and I love the nationalist spirit and so I root for you Russians to clean house with the illegitimate state called Ukraine, which is a puppet of the US state department. Never forget that this is a fight for survival of Russia itself,  and never forget that the villainous cliques jn power in my country want your nation regime changed and maybe even balkanized. Many of us conservatives are waking up to the evil neocon/neolib menace and hate it.

Edit: had to fix glaring mistakes. phoneposting

Last edited by TMA1 on Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    Azi

Post  Azi Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:27 am

What's going on around Kiev? Russia is retreating west and east of Kiev really fast. Doesn't look like they try to hold the territory!? What kind of tactic is this???

Do they really think to come back and pay the same death toll of soldiers? Why not defending these areas?
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:29 am

Russian Defense Ministry
    ​​"Fight confidently, fight for Russia!"

- From an interview with Russian political scientist Dmitry Evstafyev, professor at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, to the newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda.

I see France and Italy as the birthplace of Nazism. In Germany, however, Nazism has taken on the most aggressive forms. Let's be honest: almost all of Europe was" sick " of Nazism, including Poland. In this case, Europe is simply going back to its roots.

💬 Today, our soldiers are fighting not against Ukraine, but against European Nazism, which is supported by the most radical, Russophobic elements in the American political elite. This is the reason for all the struggle. Nazism is a kind of mycelium. In 1945, we plucked only a mushroom, and at that time we simply did not have the strength to uproot its deep roots.

💬 As for issues related to NATO, of course, the main problem is not the very fact of Ukraine's membership in this bloc... The main danger is the militarization of the Ukrainian space and the deployment of strike vehicles on it.. Even if it was not NATO, but, for example, what Zelensky let slip in the partnership format with the UK. In Ukraine, there could be not American missiles and nuclear weapons, but, for example, British ones. And this is a real military threat to us.

💬 It is no longer possible to hide the fact of the Americans ' participation in the military-applied biological program on the territory of Ukraine. This was not a Ukrainian biological program, but an American one! They used the territory of Ukraine and, I emphasize, the Ukrainians as guinea pigs.

💬 The most tragic events They will take place in the industrial heart of Ukraine: Zaporozhye, Dnepropetrovsk, Kryvyi Rih, Kirovohrad. There, I am afraid, the Ukrainian radicals will launch a military-power deindustrialization of their country, and this will be very sad.

💬 I would like to tell our soldiers that we love them, we support them, we will do everything to ensure that they calmly carry out their tasks and that no one shoots them in the back on the information front.

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:31 am

magnumcromagnon wrote:

Thanks for sharing. It makes people look stupid who called her a crisis actor. Good to know she survived and told the truth.

It's hard to navigate through this informational minefield so it's refreshing to see a conclusion like this.

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK and Eugenio Argentina like this post

Lurk83

Post  Lurk83 Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:38 am

Bizarre that people on here can disagree like adults, without all the insults and name calling etc. if you really don’t like someone so much, put them on ignore or just keep scrolling. it’s like high school up in here.

flamming_python, Regular, d_taddei2 and Broski like this post

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:40 am

LMFS wrote:Russian Defense Ministry
    ​​"Fight confidently, fight for Russia!"

- From an interview with Russian political scientist Dmitry Evstafyev, professor at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, to the newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda.

wow, the world is about to end if HSE professor speaks such words respekt respekt respekt

LMFS and Hole like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 am