Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Mir
    Mir

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  Mir Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:22 am

What a great idea!

https://www.rt.com/russia/551003-russia-plans-anti-fascist-congress/

Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu has announced plans to host the first International Anti-Fascist Congress, escalating Moscow’s push to fight Nazism amid the Ukraine crisis.

Russia is calling attention to its anti-fascism agenda at a time when it’s fighting a conflict in Ukraine partly to “denazify” the former Soviet republic.

“Your fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers did not fight the Nazi occupiers and defend our common Motherland to allow today’s neo-Nazis to seize power in Ukraine,” President Vladimir Putin said last week, announcing the military operation against Kiev.

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza and like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  Sujoy Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:41 am

franco wrote:For all tech savvy guys from an old fart. A lot of Russian news site are blocked by something saying DDoS-Guard. How do I get around this? Also IP2Location Country Blocker. Thanks.
    I'm not a tech guy. But you may choose to try this if you haven't, it might work

https://1.1.1.1/dns/

miketheterrible likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:56 am

Brazil is voting against Russia at the UNSC. India is a completely corrupt, dirt poor state that pimps its service to the highest bidder (mostly the West & China). Latin American countries are U.S allies where the U.S is steadily converting these Catholic countries into Protestant.

So the hope is only Russia and China.

They are not going to just change sides straight away... they will likely cover their own asses and watch and listen... and pretty soon they will start to realise the west does what they are doing to Russia and China because they don't share power and wont tolerate any client state getting too big for their britches.

That means if you want to grow your country and aim for standards of living comparable to the west then you can't do it with the west because they wont let you.

Most already know this, but they want to see if Russia and China can make this work first before committing to burning bridges with the west... certainly the new group of independent countries need to show they can protect their client countries from the wrath of the west... for instance can they help Venezuela and Cuba and Nicaragua etc etc.

Probably the ballistic Iskander.

Looking at the image (still) that Lsos posted I would say too long and slim to be Iskander... I would say Kalibre cruise missile... but without the wings??

edit: Iskander would've leveled the whole building and left a smoldering crater so I highly doubt it

Iskander comes in faster but Kalibre has a 400kg HE warhead and Iskander has a 480kg-580kg warhead AFAIK.

Outdated.. yes.. but not evil , at least not intentionally targeting civilians.
    i say that because civilian casualties unfortunately will happen , and in the hundreds at least,
    because the ukro orks are using civilians zones as a shield to fight the Russian military.

The fact that they are sitting in their offices in the west pouring over old photos from previous conflicts for content to use for this conflict then of course all their photos and images will be fake...

Modern western journalism at its worst.

Yes. Because Ukronazi garrisons in cities use them to create provocations, by shelling their own buildings. This has already been uncovered. And Russian forces preempted this propaganda farce by forbidding mortar use for their own forces in this operation

They are there to help the people against the nazis... killing the people would make this a stupid operation... not killing the people and killing the nazis was what WWII was all about on the European front I thought... now it seems it was a war against Stalin.

This was happening inside the building in Kharkov. Some sources say it was a guided Smerch round.

That would explain its lack of wings we would have seen if it was kalibr.

If it is Smerch then the payload would be less than 200kgs of HE which is probably about right for that explosion...

Ukrainian propaganda shows what's going on in the cities but not outside. Ukrainian military vehicles are totally unsafe outside cities.

The video shown of Russian attack helicopters destroying individual Orc artillery vehicles likely trying to sneak around and shell from unexpected directions and then run away...

Next to the shipyard. Hope it can be taken under control without any damage or destruction, considering that neo nazi's will try to destroy it before falling into Russian hands.

Might not be a whole huge amount left to destroy...

Their economy will be fine. They produce all the necessary things and can buy everything they need to non-westerners.

And in turn when the west tries to retaliate against those they buy from, Russia can sell to them what they buy from the west so any western embargo will have no sting.

Much of the consumer goods stuff they can probably just continue to buy from China anyway, but Russian Ipads and iphones and Facebooks and Cokecolas etc etc can grow and be developed.

Mcdonalds and KFC can be replaced with Russian franchises so local food growers that supplied food can continue to work together... develop better food that is healthier but still quick and affordable.

Russia's defense ministry, seemingly abandoning the pretense it's not targeting civilian areas, says it's going to strike "psyops" and communications targets in Kyiv and warns people living near them to leave their homes

If you tell civilians to leave before you bomb something then you are not abandoning not targeting civilians... pretense does not come in to it.

I suspect it will destroy equipment and facilities but the psyops people will also leave and survive... so they are sacrificing killing some American advisors for the sake of protecting the local civilians... that is a call the Americans would never make.

Ukraine wants its foreign debt written off

Hahahaha... how can the west possibly object to this... I am sure they will find a way... the whole point of forcing a Russian invasion was to make them pay for the reconstruction... they will probably demand all money owed by Ukraine be paid by Russia... can't see them taking that bait.

Fck... I live all the way down in Australia, bottom of the fricking planet ('cept for New Zealand Twisted Evil )

We deem it an honour to be further down the S bend from the arseholes brother...

Why drive in PanzirM and TorM2 inactive through the area? Why are these units not active in driving even? Can this please tell me?

What makes you think they are not being fed coverage of the airspace situation in their area?

Or do you think they create their own little bubble of reality around themselves with their radar and know nothing else?

French Finance minister says they will bring about a "collapse of the Russian economy".

https://www.thelocal.fr/20220301/french-finance-minister-we-will-bring-about-collapse-of-the-russian-economy/

I had said earlier today, the real object of hatred of the West is the regular Russian. Putin serves as a useful alibi. Why else would the West try to collapse the Russian economy thereby affecting the livelihood of millions of Russians.

Will just make things sweeter when they try and Russia cuts off all gas supply to their enemies.

The fat pig can hold a gun. Why doesn't he go?

He could lead by example... his mere presence would save a whole Ukrainian family... they could stand behind him.

In all actuality - Zelensky will sacrifice his own country and people for the sake of bogging Russia down into a war of occupation, in accordance with the wishes of his Western curators. So that Russia will find itself in revolution sooner or later. And this was always obvious.

He was already making his own citizens bleed for the last 8 years... on both sides of that little conflict... people in the Donbass and Lugansk died, but so did the Orcs he sent too.

Already in some villages, Russian forces; Rosgvardia it seems, have resorted to less 'polite' methods. Tear gas. While Russian infantry units advancing have fired into the air to disperse crowds of protestors. Only going to get worse I'm afraid.

Not everyone is going to be friendly... I would expect quite a few like the setup they had going and don't like law and order...

What's the Grand Chessmaster got planned next? And how the hell do you liberate a country of anything by invading? Are you going to rid Afghanistan of Islamic extremism by invading?

If you want to use Afghanistan as an example then it would have to be that a weak force of British soldiers have invaded and occupied Afghanistan.... AGAIN... and are forcing the Afghans to learn to speak English and no other language and become good roman catholic christians... and they control most of the cities... this invasion of the Ukraine is not to go in and take over and to replace the British ruling that country... this invasion is to destroy the UK troops militarily so the afghans themselves can take over and let them make their own rules and have their own culture and language without imposting western ideas and culture... and obviously stop them stealing their resources too.

But will something formed by Russian force of arms have the support of the people?

Why wouldn't it? They will be creating it themselves and they will be running it themselves... they will likely trade with Russia but they wont be controlled from Moscow and will likely to be free to trade with anyone, on the proviso that they remain neutral in terms of membership of military organisations and in return they will get security guarantees from Moscow.

can russia stop treating them like they are reasonable people?

Their leadership are idiots, but after they have their referendums regarding the future of the regions, then they will likely have elections where neutral parties and pro Russian parties will be allowed to run and not be put under house arrest.

They are europeans, not Scythians , nor taliban

Educated and elite people

Hahahaha

Poisoned and damaged and fiercely ideologically challenged...

In retaliation Russia should start hosting the pirated contents openly on their servers. Hollywood will collapse in a single day.

Streaming services make so much money they make their own content... Hollyweirds days are already numbered anyway...

Toshka is an impressive missile. They should have kept it in service.

It is a shorter range slower Iskander.

It was replaced in service by Iskander.

Russia didn't learn first time, maybe they will second time. So they lose an Il76 so that means they will have to build a new one. Same base right? Where are the fucking AD?

Those rear grid fins on the Tochka are not for decoration... it manouvers hard during the terminal phase to make it hard to intercept... much shorter range and rather slower than Iskander, but still a good missile... the west has no equal... of either...

The important thing is I hope they hunted down and destroyed that Tochka unit and its support vehicles.

Thanks Vaan. However here in India RT and other Russian channels have not been blocked. I'm watching RT daily.

Must be nice living in a democracy...

I believe it has a branch going there already. But the terminus should be moved there as well.

I don't think so... they developed some ships that connect to the Russian gas network in St Petersberg and take on gas and liquefy it to store it on board in decent volumes and then it sails to Kaliningrad and pumps it straight into their gas pipe network with the gasification happening as the gas is offloaded... they had two or three ships for Kaliningrad in case it was ever cut off from Russian gas going through Belarus that also has to go through a baltic state or Poland to get to Kaliningrad... the ships are backup in case the west closes them off and cuts them out of the gas distribution system.

So what will the economic cleanup of Ukraine be like?

Get rid of their nazi overlords is unlikely... I doubt the US military would keep standing by if the Russians attacked Washington, though some of the people might rejoice if they took out congress and the senate... the Ukraine largely owes money to the west and the people in power stole that money so they wont be getting that back... open trade with Russia should create income but a lot of money needs to be spent and I doubt Russia will be feeling generous considering what the west did to them for which they seem to be thankful.

Btw we have seen 0 UGVs on the Russian side. Why is that?

Of course, they will want the whole world to know exactly what their tactics and capabilities are so that the opposing forces can work out ways to counter them.

The west uses attack drones because it is cheaper and easier to hire students to fly remote control plane and murder innocent civilians than it is to get professional pilots to do the same... much cheaper.

Unfortunately it’s being hampered by logistic problems and that’s why it’s moving so slow. They are lacking fuel/food according to western intelligence sources.

It is probably moving slow because it is being careful...

I would listen to western intelligence when I found some... still looking after all these years...

Poorly planned op by Russia.

Says anti Russian Russian western troll. ARRWT is now your nickname perhaps?

in order to support #Russians which are facing big resistance due to the intensity of combats with #UkrainianArmy & paramilitary groups loyal to them, like #AzovBattalion.
    #RussiaUkraineWar

The point of a cauldron is not to waste troops crushing the contents... you stir the contents regularly with Grad and Smerch of the correct specific flavours on a regular basis and apply heat till boiling...

Move that system to the airfield !!

It's protecting a forest there !!

It is likely protecting everything within 100km of its position and providing information about flying objects within 400km radius...

Probably won’t cut Russia off from swift completely. Price of energy is too much.

Some libtard Congressmen here in the states are trying to push a bill banning crude oil imports from Russia.

That is OK... Putin is trying to sever Russia from the west, so he might respond with sanctions of his own like withdrawing from SWIFT themselves and stopping oil and gas sales to countries that have Russia under any sort of sanction at all... sanctions are actually illegal under international law except those approved at the UNSC. It is in effect an illegal practise used to unfairly influence other countries in terms of trade.

It’s 2022 not 1945 have you watched the news or telegram? First few days have been terribly underwhelming. They haven’t managed to take any big cities.

Why would they storm cities?

They want to minimise civilian casualties, so of course they will surround cities and then negotiate with the political leadership of the city and agreement on allowing Russian troops to occupy the city, who will then likely hand the city back to said leadership when they leave... saves the city and the people and the leadership... except for any nazis they are after.

Their decapitation attempt on Kiev failed.

Stop being a dunce.

We have no idea what their plans are... going by the results of other conflicts capturing their capital city this quickly would be absurd if the population was as hostile as the western media pretends.

What hurts me here is so much abandoned equipment dozens of tanks in last 48h and even TOS today... I am Serbian, I am frustrated, we look at Russia as our last real ally, our shield ..

Likely to be collected and recovered by follow up forces... hope those taking photos don't have rifles over the shoulders or they might get killed when they do.

Russis is fighting an army that is relatively well armed and has been trained by NATO since 2014.

It is unlike Iraq in 2003

It is very unlike Iraq in 2003... the Orcs have much much better AD systems... better than US systems... but the Russians are attacking with a small fraction of the force the Americans had and are doing things in a fraction of the time without the heavy bombing and artillery to save American lives and **** the Iraqi civilians or soldiers. The difference is that the Russians hate the nazis but not the general civilians... they are like the Canadians are to the Americans.

The abandoned equipment doesn't much matter. The advance continues, anything that breaks down or can't be refueled, will have to get left behind and later salvaged.

Stopping the advance because a TOR is out of missiles or has a fault would be stupid... follow up units can salvage and repair the vehicle.

BTW if it was running out of fuel then there would be more than one vehicle left behind or do some of you think in a whole formation of heavy armoured vehicles one vehicle will have an empty tank and the rest will continue on...

Maybe humanity does have a future ?

Hard work ahead to create a viable full alternative to the west for the rest of the world.

Of course there will be room for the west in the multipole world of the future but not as one block subservient to the US the way the west is... I suspect the EU might even split into factions because the countries are simply too diverse and really don't value the same values it seems. Perhaps an old EU and the new EU could be two parts and the production and science EU countries and the party and holiday EU countries could split into separate groups...

Something they would need to sort out.

The critical thing is that the people of those regions should be telling their leaders what they want rather than listening only to Washington.

What would happen if US embassy would be accidentaly kalibrAted? They did hit chinese embasy in 99 belgrade bombings

The old maps excuse... the Chinese embassy was attacked because they thought it was helping them track their stealth aircraft or just learning too much about dealing with stealth aircraft... they would have to define what the US embassy was doing that would justify eliminating it like that.

I would think kicking them out after the conflict is over would be more entertaining.

Our goal is to be with all Europeans and, most importantly, to be equal," he said. "I am confident that it is fair. I am confident we have deserved it. I am confident that all this is possible."

Your country has spent the last 8 years baiting, annoying and teasing the bear and now it has finally reacted you complain that your allies are not helping you...

Sounds like an excellent addition to the EU... EU money can fix that place... the EU is not a military organisation so Russia wont care.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole and Broski like this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:58 am

Like I said if US go help Kiev they will end up in the saudi desert. What a dumb nation... thankfullly it is falling apart.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, starman, miketheterrible, thegopnik, LMFS, Hole and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:01 am

franco wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    franco wrote:For all tech savvy guys from an old fart. A lot of Russian news site are blocked by something saying DDoS-Guard. How do I get around this? Also IP2Location Country Blocker. Thanks.

Ddos guard may be blocking your ip so you can always use a free one. Opera browser has one built in you can use. I pay for one but I understand not everyone can.

My security system has a VPN, would that work? I have never activated it.

edit: in order not to clogg up the thread. i send the post in an PM to you Franco.

franco and Arkanghelsk like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:24 am

Updates

1)Russian troops are trying to storm two nuclear power plants in Southern Ukraine at the moment, according to Ukraine's deputy minister of interior.

2)Russian strike on area of Odesa airport

3) Airborne drop and landing from the sea in Mykolaiv, Ukrainian army responding at airport

magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, Hole, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

limb

Post  limb Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:33 am

Will Russians use UGVs like nerekhta, marker and uran for urban combat in order to save Russian siders lives and to dlsubstitute mass artillery strikes?

Yugo90 likes this post

Yugo90

Post  Yugo90 Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:39 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Updates

1)Russian troops are trying to storm two nuclear power plants in Southern Ukraine at the moment, according to Ukraine's deputy minister of interior.

2)Russian strike on area of Odesa airport

3) Airborne drop and landing from the sea in Mykolaiv, Ukrainian army responding at airport

I wish succes to russian soldiers and no cassualties. I hope god protects them. And i wish the nazis will not have anywhere to hide.

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:49 am

limb wrote:Will Russians use UGVs like nerekhta, marker and uran for urban combat in order to save Russian siders lives and to dlsubstitute mass artillery strikes?

Most likely not, at least not in any large numbers. that type of equipment is at the moment not really mature enough to be used in fluid large scale urban ops, it is more a situational option in COIN or a trick up the sleeve at the end of hostilities against holdouts.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:55 am

ASB News / MILITARY〽
    @ASBMilitary·48m

Pakistan offers to import two million tons of wheat & buy gas from Russia

ASB News / MILITARY〽
    @ASBMilitary·36m

Natural gas hits $2,200

GarryB, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, VARGR198 and like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:59 am

They'll lose a lot of educated people.

They might, and those educated people will be treated as the enemy in the west so they will have to go hardcore anti Putin and hard core pro west, which makes them rubbish.

It really depends on what happens in the next few weeks and months... there are a lot of people in the rest of the world who see what Putin is doing as something big countries do from time to time... western countries do much worse than this and as the first option rather than the last when diplomacy has failed time and time again.

The Ukrainians have been baiting and abusing and teasing the bear all this time and now they are shocked because the Bear took the bait and that bullet proof scratch proof bear proof cage they thought they were sitting in was made of paper and all that her big tough friends are doing now is saying... we are never coming to this zoo again... you are going to go broke... and here you go Ukraine... have some pretty sparklers we don't want any more...

The thing is that the bear is not stupid... this is one family that prints their own money so of course they have a lot of it but the time will come when no one else in the village with accept their money... they are less than 12% of the village population and they never even leave a tip and always demand value for their money because they are tight fisted censored

They will now go around the other businesses in that village and tell them not to go to the zoo, but they have been being a pain in the ass for a while so the Zoo has expanded its business... it is next door to another business that is sick of that family too... and together with the rest of the village would do just fine without that group of censored

They'll move out. It happened to us (Serbia) in the '90s.

No value in forcing them to stay.

New British law gives UK authorities the power to detain Russian vessels — UK Foreign Office

They would already have that power inside UK waters.... do they mean EEZ or international waters?

I have a Youtube account so I could watch it after agreeing to the content warning. If you do not have an account you can't get past
    these "protection" layers.

It shows some cocktails standing behind trees near a road and then mangled bodies of "heroes of Bandera" behind more trees. It looks
    like heavy caliber machine guns (likely vehicle mounted) were used by whatever unit they were trying to ambush on the road.

A tigr with a remote weapon station mounting a Kord has thermals and would see a group of men come charging out of the forest with bottles of fuel with burning rags... the would not have much chance day or night.

GarryB were is this forum host ? Some good country for servers like Russia or sole shitty controled country like EU ?

Honestly have no idea...

Have they taken any big military air base in the south/south east ? Instead of blowing them up maybe they should just take it with all the ammo inside.

Could be sabotaged... simpler and safer just to blow up.

Support Russian made... Twisted Evil

Pretty much everyone on this forum has been wrong about the Russian military.

And yet they continue to advance despite losing a sizable percentage of their forces to extreme enemy resistance... perhaps just looking at their positions and the distances they have advanced to and that they clearly have helicopter gunship overwatch which is precise and surgical... which artillery and air support sometimes is not suggests they are doing everything to protect their own forces without obliterating everything.

You claim planning incompetence... not sure how they could have gotten so far so quickly in a peer enemy country with that level of incompetence in planning and execution.

What would happen if Russia in retaliation forced the EU/US to buy Russian exports in Rubles using SPFS (Russian version of SWIFT)? Which side could hold out longer before their economy collapsed?

That is the danger of kicking them out of SWIFT.... they lose control and knowledge of payments being made by and to Russia.

And with the BS regarding Euros I doubt they will accept payment in Euros or US dollars... no point receiving money you have no use for.

This is predictable. The OSCE was acting as recon for the KLA in Kosovo.

WADA, IOC, WHO, OSCE, EU, NATzO, all western organizations are rotten and tools of the Washington dominated elites.

Can be included in any war crimes court case the west wants to open, or the ones Russia will use to punish those who committed crimes against the Ukrainian people...

I have never heard about this source!

Hahahaha... Hilarious.

Second Spetsnaz operate deep behind enemy lines and often use local resources to reduce the amount of crap they have to carry around with them... finding apple trees or berry bushes or fuel stations and marking them on their maps is actually quite normal.

The BS about the communications is hilarious... do you think that is true that they use unencrypted radios with no long range equipment and no contact with HQ.

The claim that the Ukrainian heroes have destroyed all their logistics support would make more sense if they didn't continue advancing at a fairly quick rate... an almost uncontested rate in some cases... a bit strange really because their claims really don't match what we see.

Also even if all their fuel trucks were blown up they now have air control and could fly in extra fuel.

4) The building bombed is the Economics Department of Kharkiv National University. The Russians were likely targeting the offices of the SBU intelligence agency across the street and destroyed the wrong building

Or maybe they hit the right building because their SBU targets shifted their operations across the street to avoid being hit...

guess 3 times who's youtube channel got flagged and his vids removed for "misinformation" ? Wink

It means no more youtube vids from me.

Spend a bit of time flagging Orc propaganda as misinformation... it might make you feel better... Cool

Will Russians use UGVs like nerekhta, marker and uran for urban combat in order to save Russian siders lives and to dlsubstitute mass artillery strikes?

I rather suspect they will avoid hard core urban combat where ever possible... more likely surround the town and then negotiate a surrender with the local officials would be their solution of choice most of the time.

And alternative would be pinpoint strikes against Azov type units inside the urban areas using helicopters and precision guided weapons and drones I would expect.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Hole, Broski and rigoletto like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:02 am

Great analysis by US retired Colonel McGregor on Tucker. One of the few realists in the US media.

d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, VARGR198, starman, miketheterrible and like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:04 am

Isos wrote:ASB News / MILITARY〽
    @ASBMilitary·48m

Pakistan offers to import two million tons of wheat & buy gas from Russia

ASB News / MILITARY〽
    @ASBMilitary·36m

Natural gas hits $2,200

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Russia13

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, zepia, VARGR198, Isos, miketheterrible and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:12 am

*****According to Ukrainska Pravda intelligence sources, Russia brought Yanukovych to Minsk****

I wonder if they preparing install him lol!

Werewolf, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, Big_Gazza, auslander, Yugo90 and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:27 am

d_taddei2 wrote:*****According to Ukrainska Pravda intelligence sources, Russia brought Yanukovych to Minsk****

Those fake, taken out of the ars "news" are being dug from deeper and deeper. They will reach the stomach soon.

magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible, lancelot, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:28 am

Whoever mentioned intelligent people leave russia:

They been doing it since forever. But due to russias education system, they produce new intelligent people.

People migrate all the time. This event may create new opportunities in Russia since it means more businesses and talent will be needed for import substitution.

flamming_python, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, JohninMK, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:33 am

ALAMO wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:*****According to Ukrainska Pravda intelligence sources, Russia brought Yanukovych to Minsk****

Those fake, taken out of the ars "news" are being dug from deeper and deeper. They will reach the stomach soon.

Beyond there now, its been through the intestines and is now in the bowls. We all know what's in there Laughing Laughing Laughing

magnumcromagnon, ALAMO, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:35 am

JohninMK wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:

Beyond there now, its been through the intestines and is now in the bowls. We all know what's in there Laughing Laughing Laughing

A marvel of modern gynecology Laughing

magnumcromagnon, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:42 am

"Is Biden sending aid to Iran to defend them from Russian aggression? I think I must have missed an episode or two of ‘The Sleepy Joe Show’."
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1498965787327049732

lol!

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, nomadski, LMFS, Yugo90, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:53 am

Jimmy Dore exposing some of the fake news on Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OXilsNv3dc

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, VARGR198, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:02 pm

d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, par far, kvs, VARGR198, Broski and rigoletto like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:04 pm

d_taddei2 wrote:*****According to Ukrainska Pravda intelligence sources, Russia brought Yanukovych to Minsk****I wonder if they preparing install him lol!

He is, with his neck deep bravery, the legitimate President of Orcland.

magnumcromagnon and Big_Gazza like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:13 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm1pnp10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm1pnq10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm1qkx10
    Sentiment in China.

GarryB, Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Airbornewolf, par far, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:16 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm0yas10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm0yye10
    Stuff getting repaired, Nazi T-64 will now be used by LPR forces, like the 2S1 in the next pic.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm02vn10

By the way, to all those "experts" here: If a vehicle gets stuck because of an empty fuel tank it´s not the fault of the High Command in Moscow, not even of the batallion commander. The commander and the driver of that vehicle are to blame!

Werewolf, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, lancelot, Mir and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:17 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm0xm510
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm0xrl10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 27 Fm0xyq10
    Rolling on

GarryB, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, Yugo90, Broski, rigoletto and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 1:23 pm