Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+77
lancelot
Stealthflanker
Dr.Snufflebug
PortugueseMan
Firebird
adder
jhelb
lyle6
ahmedfire
littlerabbit
caveat emptor
ALAMO
chinggis
auslander
Walther von Oldenburg
EkErilaz
Backman
franco
billybatts91
Dima
Broski
Arrow
Tolstoy
GarryB
Maximmmm
Erk
Sujoy
Rasisuki Nebia
Ghoster
sundoesntrise
Yugo90
Atmosphere
Krepost
mack8
ucmvulcan
Autodestruct
thegopnik
Big_Gazza
d_taddei2
Tingsay
Kriva
GunshipDemocracy
dante6913
AlfaT8
Regular
Werewolf
SolidarityWithRussia
Cheetah
par far
Vann7
Ispan
Karl Haushofer
LMFS
Odin of Ossetia
ATLASCUB
Hannibal Barca
ArgentinaGuard
Airbornewolf
zorobabel
rigoletto
flamming_python
limb
teh_beard
miketheterrible
Isos
Urluber
PapaDragon
nomadski
Hole
JohninMK
bitcointrader70
SeigSoloyvov
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
kvs
mnztr
Mir
81 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:12 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Russia has to keep its objectives realistic. Regime change and nation-building aren't realistic. Neither is anything that leads to any kind of campaign longer than a week.

How do you know what capabilities are and objectives of new campaign? Im really curious. Seems you know something Russian side doesn't.

I don't know. And neither do you
    nomadski
    nomadski

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  nomadski Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:13 pm

@ flaming_python

" And even if Russia caps the head Nazis and leaves - what then. You'll have a bunch of new ones. " then you go back again and again and again , or you never leave and help set up a democratic state with internal security . Regarding civilians in Ukraine , Russia left a humanitarian corridor . Tell you friend and family to leave . Several border crossings are open .
    Ispan
    Ispan

Post  Ispan Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:15 pm

I spent hours compiling reports, this is the most up to date, complete, and cross verified report you are going to read about yesterday and today's fighting

Please share it to get maximum diffusion, I think I am doing a good job of putting everything into one place and give a good idea of the situation

https://guerraenucrania.wordpress.com/2022/02/28/parte-de-guerra-28-02-2022/

GarryB, topolm, Hannibal Barca, Big_Gazza, kvs, auslander, zepia and like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:17 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:

Russia has to keep its objectives realistic. Regime change and nation-building aren't realistic. Neither is anything that leads to any kind of campaign longer than a week.

How do you know what capabilities are and objectives of new campaign? Im really curious. Seems you know something Russian side doesn't.

I don't know. And neither do you

Then stop pretending that you do.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:18 pm

kvs, LMFS and rigoletto like this post

Kriva
    Kriva

Post  Kriva Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:18 pm

Hole wrote:
    zorobabel wrote:70 aircraft Ukraine will receive:

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (MiG-29) - 16
    Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (Su-25) - 14
    Poland 🇵🇱 (MiG-29) - 28
    Slovakia 🇸🇰 (MiG-29) - 12

https://twitter.com/komadovsky/status/1498401018555551747

I read that Bulgaria declined to deliver aircraft.

Above are fantasy numbers.
    Slovakia has 2 flyable frames at anytime so 12 is a pipedream Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f602
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:20 pm

Kriva wrote:
    Hole wrote:

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (Su-25) - 14
    Poland 🇵🇱 (MiG-29) - 28

Slovakia has 2 flyable frames at anytime so 12 is a pipedream  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f602

Don't worry, like 90% stuff spread here, it was fake.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:25 pm

So NATzO is preparing an insurgency campaign from the west. There is a steady stream of NATzO transport aircraft delivering
    weapons to the border of Ukraine. They pulled exactly the same shtick after 1945. NATzO thinks it can organize an Afghanistan
    for Russia.

I think the Russian government knew exactly the consequences of this operation. It would sever links to the west and the decision
    to act was not taken lightly. Various NATzO blowhard "analysts" try to project all sorts of madness onto Putin. The usual 1984
    hate fest focused on the demonized leader of the "other". NATzO was not going to stop trying to destroy Russia. The regime
    change efforts would be ongoing and NATzO would install its offensive missile assets in Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. The
    pattern is crystal clear.

This operation is a battle against NATzO which may expand. NATzO is run by child rapist degenerate freaks who are not quite
    attached to reality. They think that they make reality.

Big_Gazza, nomadski, LMFS, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:25 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Flaming Python I wouldnt want to be in a damn trench with you

You are like shemyakin from 28 panfilov , coward crying of defeat

5 days in  man, GROW A PAIR KEEP CALM AND SUPPORT RUSSIA

Support what

Why the **** am I having to message a girl I know in Kiev on what to do and how to keep safe, and trying to keep her calm, that there won't be an all-out urban assault on the city?

I am no coward but I have to know what I'm fighting for. Everybody does at the end of the day.

I'm sorry none of this stuff was ever a good idea. And even if Russia caps the head Nazis and leaves - what then. You'll have a bunch of new ones.

Guys, leave eachother alone.

agree to disagree and move on. live and let live.

Its obvious i myself have an different standpoint on what is a going on in ukraine and what needs to be done in Ukraine than FP.
    I do not judge him for his opinions, not al all.

FP is consistent in his opinions, and keep expressing his concerns for loss of human life and the war.
    There is nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Like he mentioned that he tries to guide an civilian in Kiev trough this.
    There might be more going on on his side than we know, and you hardly can blame someone for worrying about other people's live's.

It is easy to forget, when the war rages and emotions run high that there are still people caught up in between.

Russian forces make sacrifices, Civilians get caught up in the chaos. Misguided Ukrainian soldiers die because of years of Propaganda.
    The nazi ukro's should not survive any engagement.....

I started out as an NATO soldier that believed that same propaganda shit about Iraq/Afghanistan when i was young.
    It was not untill Afghanistan i learned everything was absolute bullshit. And NATO was the actual Monster and lying to everyone.

So go easy on eachother, yes Arkanghelsk. i do believe this mission in ukraine needs to be done.
    And python, i do understand and respect your concerns as well.

Nobody here has any influence over the outcome of this War.

This is the most high-intensity conflict i have ever seen.
    Russia is re-inventing the rule-book on millitary doctrine.
    No millitary yet has tried to take an nation, the size of France in full spectrum modern warfare.

NATO has never done it, no massive city's with skyscrapers to take. No airspace to contest for, and dominate.
    How to keep an full-contact war going logistically in such an area.
    Grabbing strategic airports to prevent NATO support. etc.

Eventually, this war will end.
    and the polarisation right now between members here that are around for an while, do not affect the battlefield.
    If you can not stand someone here, just block them and ignore them for an while....or forever Razz.

But going at eachother's throat will solve nothing.

Last edited by Airbornewolf on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar error)

Regular, Big_Gazza, zepia, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, Kriva, Hole and like this post

Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:25 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Flaming Python I wouldnt want to be in a damn trench with you

You are like shemyakin from 28 panfilov , coward crying of defeat

5 days in  man, GROW A PAIR KEEP CALM AND SUPPORT RUSSIA

Support what

Why the **** am I having to message a girl I know in Kiev on what to do and how to keep safe, and trying to keep her calm, that there won't be an all-out urban assault on the city?

I am no coward but I have to know what I'm fighting for. Everybody does at the end of the day.

I'm sorry none of this stuff was ever a good idea. And even if Russia caps the head Nazis and leaves - what then. You'll have a bunch of new ones.

What did the Allies do after defeating Nazi Germany? The Nazis were brought before a tribunal, the public was sent to the concentration camps to shock the public and from that day on everyone born or set foot on German soil has been guilt-tripped to have always believe he has a little Nazi in him. Russia needs to capture those Nazis in Ukraine alive, capture them and their little UA-Nazi flags put them infront of their very own tribunal, with help of other countries (not the fucking nazi supporting west) and show the 5/6 of the world population that Ukraine was a Nazi country. **** the 1/6 of the world Population that constantly calls itself the "World". Russia needs to stay there and install DNR/LNR puppet state in Kiev, immidiatley and constantly seeking and killing any ukro-nazi ever was active or is active underground. The Key is educate the new Generation until they are young adults this will brake the cycle of Nazi-ukrops. The West does it all the time like they do now with almost all Western countries with LGBT propaganda, white guilt, diversity racism and so on.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, JohninMK, miketheterrible, nomadski and like this post

Kriva
    Kriva

Post  Kriva Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:27 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Kriva wrote:
    Hole wrote:

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (Su-25) - 14
    Poland 🇵🇱 (MiG-29) - 28

Slovakia has 2 flyable frames at anytime so 12 is a pipedream  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f602

I'm not worried at all.
    Above BS came from a moron Joe Borrell  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f605

I'm worried where this operation is heading.
    If Syria is any indicator then we can expect RU calling ceasfire as soon as UKR offers them some crumbs.

I have serious doubts that RU leadership has been able to complete couple of simple problem resolution steps:
    1; Define the problem
    2; Perform CONTAINMENT(most important step)
    3; Establish root cause
    4; Implement corrective action
    5; Veryfication

Recognition of Crimea as Russian and UA neutrality on paper.
    Really ?
    Is this all you were planning to get out of this mess ?
    Upper echelons must be incompetent.

Last edited by Kriva on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza dislikes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:30 pm

Kriva wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Kriva wrote:
    Hole wrote:

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (Su-25) - 14
    Poland 🇵🇱 (MiG-29) - 28

I'm not worried at all.
    Above BS came from a moron Joe Borrell  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f605  

I need to ask this and I know it's not the appropriate thread but: who actually puts these people in charge at the EU council? I know they are not elected in, but I'm not sure how they get in the first place. They are so grossly incompetent, see their attempt to steal russias foreign reserves and how it ended up not working.
    ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:36 pm

[quote="miketheterrible"]
    ArgentinaGuard wrote:

Universaid is still capable and brings a ton of money and investments.  Kazan made a shit ton over it and it's nothing to do with the West.  I think russia can work out a new football grouping with multiple countries. Look at the Africa cup. Brings in tons and limited to just Africa.

In Argentina (the most important and popular soccer league in South America) the soccer clubs are bankrupt. The stadiums are horrible.
    Russian money is more than welcome.

GarryB likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:38 pm

I though Argentina all they do is play football?

Anyway, Universaid is rather big out east. Maybe Argentina can get involved in but I doubt your leadership has balls to stick it to the US and EU.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:38 pm

Cheetah wrote:I'm usually one for stats and numbers, and I'd like to say (hopefully without losing too much modesty) that I think I've gotten pretty good at sifting wheat from chaff, in an information context.

There has been enough information floating about to comprehend that the Russian forces are advancing, and quite quickly, all things considered. However, to get to the main point I'm trying to make here, despite understanding what's been going on at a statistic level, it has genuinely been quite demoralising, not seeing and media from the Russian side; and I find it interesting to note the relief I feel seeing just a few images of Russian drones, troop advancements, and helicopter sorties after what has essentially been 90% footage from the Ukrainian side of the front.

I am fine if ukies do the posting and Russians do the winning, no problem at all

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Tingsay

Post  Tingsay Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:38 pm

I am convinced there will be no "mother of all insurgencies" by the Ukrainians after this. The "soft" approach is genuine. Plus ukrainians did not live in a country bombed back to the stone age like Afghanistan, Syria and other ME countries. Ukrainians have lived a modern life for all of it's existence, they are nowhere near the battle hardened zombie toughies like a lot of the Arabs.

But the Russians need to get off there asses and rotate this no air support cannon fodder initial troops out fast.

Big_Gazza, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

limb

Post  limb Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:42 pm

So have the russians surrounded Kharkov or not?
    Kriva
    Kriva

Post  Kriva Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:42 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Kriva wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Kriva wrote:
    Hole wrote:

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (Su-25) - 14
    Poland 🇵🇱 (MiG-29) - 28

I'm not worried at all.

I need to ask this and I know it's not the appropriate thread but:  who actually puts these people in charge at the EU council?  I know they are not elected in, but I'm not sure how they get in the first place.  They are so grossly incompetent, see their attempt to steal russias foreign reserves and how it ended up not working.

Let's not disturb them in what they are doing Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f603
    I sincerely hate the EU with a passion so I'm glad they have lack of any competency at the top.

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:44 pm

miketheterrible wrote:I though Argentina all they do is play football?

Anyway, Universaid is rather big out east. Maybe Argentina can get involved in but I doubt your leadership has balls to stick it to the US and EU.

I only explained to you about soccer because that's what you talked about.
    Argentina has the best universities in Latin America, nuclear energy, bioengineering, top-level medicine, satellite industry, it is the 7th largest country in the world, top-level human resources (which Europe steals). It has the worst politicians in the world, until a nationalist revolution shoots them all.

GarryB, Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:45 pm

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:I though Argentina all they do is play football?

I only explained to you about soccer because that's what you talked about.
    Argentina has the best universities in Latin America, nuclear energy, bioengineering, top-level medicine, satellite industry, it is the 7th largest country in the world, top-level human resources (which Europe steals). It has the worst politicians in the world, until a nationalist revolution shoots them all.

/woosh

Big_Gazza and Arkanghelsk like this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:48 pm

dante6913 wrote:asking for a friend. what holds Russian from gifting some goods to Houthis, those nice pipelines. Europeans are arming the Ukraine's

They need KSA on friendly terms to help with the oil market. EU can be screwed in many different ways without expanding the number of affected countries, many of which are ideal partners for Russia.

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible, Hole and Broski like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:49 pm

Kriva wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Kriva wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    Kriva wrote:
    Hole wrote:

Bulgaria 🇧🇬 (Su-25) - 14
    Poland 🇵🇱 (MiG-29) - 28

I'm not worried at all.

I need to ask this and I know it's not the appropriate thread but:  who actually puts these people in charge at the EU council?  I know they are not elected in, but I'm not sure how they get in the first place.  They are so grossly incompetent, see their attempt to steal russias foreign reserves and how it ended up not working.

Let's not disturb them in what they are doing  Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 7 1f603
    I sincerely hate the EU with a passion so I'm glad they have lack of any competency at the top.

Regarding what you edited into your post:

Russias plans seem simple enough, they will take eastern Ukraine. They will hand it off to DNR and LNR which I doubt will be separate but be the recreation of Novorussia. They will stay in and assist in denazification.

The neutral part is testing the waters to see if Ukies will bite. They didn't. They decided to play hardball.

Big_Gazza likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:52 pm

In the latest Russian MOD report a total of 81 S-300 destroyed can't be many left.

Looking through lost armour website picture of a destroyed Tunguska, first I have heard being deployed in Ukraine. Would be nice for this system to finally get a combat kill.

Big_Gazza and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:52 pm

Flaming , sorry they are scare

But at the end of the day, its gonna be how it is

Am sorry for your family or relatives there, hope noone get hurt

But this has affected so many more people, and yes it must affect Kiev to finish this

The pain is harsh at the beginning but it will go away, healing will come

It takes time , everyone jumpy , but Russia is gonna be better and bigger after this

Its gonna be good man, praise guys doing work

Keep Working guys

Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:55 pm

Hole wrote:Strike from an Iskander, according to ASB news. The drone watched it. And smiled (according to unnamed sources).

Sorry for quoting myself.

Unbelievable - all that yellow paint doesn't confer a magical armour effect????? Ukronazi equivalent of ancient Celtic body warpaint doesn't actually work... who'd have thunk it?

Laughing russia

GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:01 am