Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+85
Maximmmm
nero
kvs
ucmvulcan
crod
GarryB
Tingsay
zorobabel
Scorpius
LMFS
JohninMK
Kiko
ALAMO
VARGR198
Firebird
Azi
Rasisuki Nebia
Rodion_Romanovic
Krepost
Werewolf
thegopnik
GunshipDemocracy
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
SolidarityWithRussia
PhSt
adder
Kriva
lyle6
zepia
SeigSoloyvov
PapaDragon
The Ottoman
Backman
miketheterrible
nomadski
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
lancelot
Ghoster
wilhelm
Arsenic
Big_Gazza
bitcointrader70
George1
caveat emptor
Singular_Transform
dino00
Mir
Urluber
Finty
Pacense
Arkanghelsk
Hole
hoom
Cheetah
franco
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
billybatts91
Yugo90
flamming_python
Isos
par far
owais.usmani
Lurk83
auslander
teh_beard
d_taddei2
mr_hd
EkErilaz
ali.a.r
Karl Haushofer
Serberus
Sujoy
OminousSpudd
Hannibal Barca
jhelb
limb
mnztr
Airbornewolf
Vann7
Regular
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
rigoletto
89 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

ArgentinaGuard

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  ArgentinaGuard Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:06 am

rigoletto wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:Poland not allowing Indian students to enter because India sided with Russia

Some Brazilians (some guy who play in some Ukraine football team and his famaly) were blocked today too but the poles didn't give them a reason.

Some of these "humanitarian" countries did not open their doors to the Syrians, due to the wars that they themselves promoted in the Middle East. Hypocrites. Russia had to go to order the mess they made there.

GarryB, kvs, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

rigoletto
    rigoletto

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3

Post  rigoletto Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:09 am

ArgentinaGuard wrote:
    rigoletto wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:Poland not allowing Indian students to enter because India sided with Russia

Some Brazilians (some guy who play in some Ukraine football team and his famaly) were blocked today too but the poles didn't give them a reason.

Some of these "humanitarian" countries did not open their doors to the Syrians, due to the wars that they themselves promoted in the Middle East. Hypocrites. Russia had to go to order the mess they made there.

I would head to Belarus instead. There are Visa free provisions between Belarus and Brazil.

kvs and Urluber like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:39 am

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497851648915513345

Shit, how old is he, I can't believe this is legit. It's one of the "soldiers" captured from those destroyed tigrs.

Ok, I will go off the internet for a day.

Karl Haushofer likes this post

Serberus
    Serberus

Post  Serberus Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:42 am

Regular wrote:
    OminousSpudd wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    A single blunder from one BTG in one sector of one front can be replayed a thousand times from 10+ different cameras and released over the course of a week. This is the nature of information warfare.  

I don't think that blunders happen on such scale, mostly at company level.

This morning we are discussing Tigr thrust towards city. Ukrainians released this video just now. It's basically live feed.

That Tigr column just waltzing thru enemy occupied streets like they are in Vday parade in Moscow instead of an enemy stronghold with hostile population, looks to have taken serious casualties lost at least several of their vehicles and at least one pow.
    I am starting to question some of these actions around Kharkov, it looks heavily defended but Russians acting like they can just drive in with lightly armoured vehicles and the Nazis will fold.
    Giving me bad 1994 Grozny vibes

Last edited by Serberus on Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total

flamming_python, kvs and Finty like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:52 am

Rumor: https://t.me/razvedinfo/4484

The rat hunt shall begin soon.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:55 am

Regular wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1497851648915513345

Shit, how old is he, I can't believe this is legit. It's one of the "soldiers" captured from those destroyed tigrs.

What is that Russian kid doing in Kharkov? He should be at home studying or doing other usefull.
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:59 am

What units are using Tigrs? I thought Russian infantry units would be using BMPs or BTRs atleast.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:00 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Regular wrote:https://twitter.com/i/status/1497851648915513345

What is that Russian kid doing in Kharkov? He should be at home studying or doing other usefull.

If he was studying, he wouldn't be in the army. I don't think he is srotchnik, his gear is good, looks like razvedka. I don't know, I hope it's not real, but ukrainians already posting dead bodies like how Iraqis did after Humvee ambush.
    EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:25 am

One of the Russian OSINT channels on telegram are showing a bunch of videos from within Europe where Ukrainians armed with tire irons confront Russian civilian truckers. There is also claims of vandalised trucks, and even beatings.

except for what is in the videos (harassment) the rest is not confirmed.

With the amount of propaganda right now I'm not surprised if this will turn very dark.

Airbornewolf, kvs, miketheterrible and Broski like this post

mr_hd

Post  mr_hd Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:32 am

Well for Ukraine this is now total war and they will fight like hell. People here forget that Ukraine is in conflict for 8 years already, that Crimea was taken away by super fast Russian cover operation, that rebels in Donbas survived only because Russia had to step in... so Ukraine has big sense toward Russia, they know inside out how Russian war machine works and they are now super united, defiant nation. Zelenski proves to be excellent fearless leader that is accepting impossible odds and challenges heads on and is doing incredible damage to Russia abroad and huge moral boost to Ukrainians to resist.

All in all stakes and risks for Russia are much higher than anyone could anticipate. This is now bigger from East West issues, NATO and EU expansion or even Russia strategic weaknesses.

For me the biggest Russian error was to start such big operation (the biggest war in Europe after II world war) without clearly communicated goals. So world was left to guess, and world started to worry, if it can happen to Ukraine it can happen to anyone so something real must be done, that is why countries will send intelligence and supplies to Ukraine even if that means further escalation. And US and NATO were caught fully unprepared in front of their noses too, they have no clues what really Russia wants there with this operation. This is now first class humanitarian crisis and big ugly war.

flamming_python and Finty like this post

LMFS dislikes this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:36 am

EkErilaz wrote:One of the Russian OSINT channels on telegram are showing a bunch of videos from within Europe where Ukrainians armed with tire irons confront Russian civilian truckers. There is also claims of vandalised trucks, and even beatings.

except for what is in the videos (harassment) the rest is not confirmed.

With the amount of propaganda right now I'm not surprised if this will turn very dark.

How is Russia ever going to govern these people if, by some miracle, Russia "wins" this idiotic war?

flamming_python likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:37 am

ATLASCUB wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:

Zhelenski is a war criminal. Should get trialled live on TV and play for months videos with his Bandera forces and the suppression to Orthodox people. Should get caught hiding in a well. Behind his chair in the court should stand a nazi and a nato flag.

I doubt he's in Kiev. But could be wrong.

I believe he's in Lvov. He tweeted he hadn't left Ukraine, he's still in the "country" when questioned if he left Kiev. Key word country used not Kiev.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:41 am

Lukashenko Says 'Harassment of Belarusians' in Ukraine Could Push Minsk Toward a Special Op
    The Belarusian president stressed that rockets are not flying from the territory of his country towards Ukraine. Instead, weapons were smuggled into Belarus from Ukraine as gangs had geared up for provocations in the republic. Lukashenko stated that a defence plan for his country had already been developed, and necessary weaponry would shortly be transferred to the republic from Russia.
    https://sputniknews.com/20220227/lukashenko-says-harassment-of-belarusians-in-ukraine-could-push-minsk-toward-a-special-op-1093415399.html

Finty, Urluber and billybatts91 like this post

teh_beard
    teh_beard

Post  teh_beard Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:42 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    How is Russia ever going to govern these people if, by some miracle, Russia "wins" this idiotic war?
    How did US governed Japan after dirty-bombing their population centers?
    Quite alright.

Last edited by teh_beard on Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Ispan, Hole, owais.usmani, Arkanghelsk and billybatts91 like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:43 am

Updates

1)Ukrainian Troops Continue to Hide in Residential Areas; They Deployed Five S-300 Systems in the Centre of Kramatorsk City - DPR's People's Militia

2) Kiev Backtracks on Peace Talks in Gomel After Russian Delegation Arrives in Belarus
    auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:44 am

mr_hd wrote:Well for Ukraine this is now total war and they will fight like hell. People here forget that Ukraine is in conflict for 8 years already, that Crimea was taken away by super fast Russian cover operation, that rebels in Donbas survived only because Russia had to step in...

Your ignorance is astounding. We, the citizens of the Federal City of Sevastopol and the Autonomous Republik of Krimea, handed both entities on a silver platter to Russia in '14. What would your brave ass have done when presented with this as Maidan Square in Kiev was still smoldering?

"Interview was on Channel 5 in Kiev, 09:00, owned by Petro Poroshenko, the main victor of Maidan and shortly thereafter the President of Ukraine. The two tactical commanders of the Maidan debacle, Oleg Tyagnibok, a sitting member of the Ukraine Parliament, aka Rada, and the leader of Svoboda Party, and Dmitro Yarosh, the leader of Right Sector, did the interview. Both Svoboda Party and Right Sector were and are avowedly Nazi parties. They have both cleaned their web sites but they were too late, 'we' got it all.

In this interview Tyagnibok said, and I quote: 'We will bring our 5,000 fighters to Krimea and teach you how to be proper Ukrainians.'

Yarosh said, and I quote: 'We will come together and make your streets run red with blood. We will put every Moskal (Russian) to the knife and swim in your blood.'"

Screw dat! You want to harm my wife and my children? Over my dead body and I have not forgotten how to use Comrade Kalashnikov's Ode to World Piece.

GarryB, Vann7, Hannibal Barca, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, teh_beard and like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:45 am

Navalny must be secretly happy that the Kremlin chessmaster started this war.

He knows that Russia will not win this. Even with military "victory" Russia will never be able to govern these people. They hate Russia and will start insurgency with the Western help.

By the looks of it thousands of Russians have already been killed or captured in Ukraine. And this after a four days of war. Russia cannot sustain these losses that long.

The Kremlin chessmaster's imbecilic idea of invading Ukraine while trying to avoid enemy casualties has resulted casualties for Russians themselves.

If and when Russia's military operation will not meet its objectives in Ukraine the Kremlin chessmaster has to answer some very tough question from his population. What for were all those Russian men (and kids!) slaughtered in Ukraine? Was it worth of total isolation of Russia from the Western world. Yes, you can point to Western hypocrisy and their own genocidal wars. But Russia is not the West. Russia is not in a position to destroy countries with inpunity. Russia must act within its own limits and boundaries.

If and likely when Putin is overthrown who is going to lead Russia after? Navalny? Unless Putin has him assassinated in prison before he is overthrown himself.

What a little weasel sitting and hiding in his private bunker. He looks pathetic when compared to Poroshenko and Zelensky who are giving motivational speeches and speaking to their troops.

Putin, **** you!

Finty and slavjunk like this post

topolm, Hannibal Barca, bitch_killer, Urluber and billybatts91 dislike this post

Lurk83

Post  Lurk83 Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:47 am

Europe have frozen 20-40% of Russias foreign reserves. Japan may follow.
    owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:54 am

Lurk83 wrote:Europe have frozen 20-40% of Russias foreign reserves. Japan may follow.

I say time has now come for Putin to activate those launch codes.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 10:54 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Lukashenko Says 'Harassment of Belarusians' in Ukraine Could Push Minsk Toward a Special Op
    The Belarusian president stressed that rockets are not flying from the territory of his country towards Ukraine. Instead, weapons were smuggled into Belarus from Ukraine as gangs had geared up for provocations in the republic. Lukashenko stated that a defence plan for his country had already been developed, and necessary weaponry would shortly be transferred to the republic from Russia.
    https://sputniknews.com/20220227/lukashenko-says-harassment-of-belarusians-in-ukraine-could-push-minsk-toward-a-special-op-1093415399.html

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 1f606 Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 1f606 Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 1f606 Russian special military operation in Ukraine #3 - Page 3 1f606

Lukashenko will be overthrown with Putin.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:03 am

teh_beard wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:
    How did US governed Japan after dirty-bombing their population centers?
    Quite alright.
    Japanese don't have a natural hatred towards the US like the Ukrainians do against the Russians.

The Japanese look up to Americans while the Ukrainians look down to Russians. Ukrainians see Russians as inferior people to them while Japanese accepted American dominance because the US was (and is) a superpower. Russia as an isolated and weakening country will not gather that kind of respect from Ukrainians.

The only way for Russia to keep these lands in long term is to genocide most of Ukrainian population.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:08 am

Lurk83 wrote:Europe have frozen 20-40% of Russias foreign reserves. Japan may follow.
    Did Kremlin chessmaster see this beforehand? No?
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:18 am

jhelb wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:i really hope so , because it will be incredibly foolish for Russia ,not to have thousands of spies and civilians in kiev alone , but also in all other cities , to help prepare the way for the russian army full invasion ,after realizing peace was not going to be possible until the puppet regime in kiev removed completely.
    Putin is a spy himself of the west.

Putin was a Waif Adopted by Chabad

https://www.henrymakow.com/2020/04/2008-lecture-connects-rothschilds-chabad.html

i don't think so ,

jewish spies don't byte the hand of the west or israel .
    don't go against their interest ,Putin problem is that is outdated ,insecure and weak president with no vision of the future. In other words ,not a good president ,for a country with the needs of russia.
    but when it comes to patriotism he at least defends in best way he know russia interest.. actions speaks better than reports and papers.

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:21 am

owais.usmani wrote:

I say time has now come for Putin to activate those launch codes.

Nuclear war should be started because Putin did not anticipate Russian reserves being frosen if he invades Ukraine?

Finty likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:22 am

rigoletto wrote:Kremlin: Russian Delegation Arrives in Belarus For Talks With Ukrainians, Ready To Start in Gomel

https://sputniknews.com/20220227/kremlin-russian-delegation-arrives-in-belarus-for-talks-with-ukrainians-ready-to-start-in-gomel-1093413983.html

There you go , putin again with another stupid cease of fire.. The Russian military should remove him in a coup,for being a major threat to the lives of russian military.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:25 am