Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
OminousSpudd
psg
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
teh_beard
jhelb
RTN
Maximmmm
LMFS
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
hoom
Rasisuki Nebia
zepia
Ispan
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
lancelot
x_54_u43
zorobabel
mnztr
Lurk83
thegopnik
PapaDragon
limb
Ghoster
Big_Gazza
Krepost
Finty
Autodestruct
PhSt
andalusia
Singular_Transform
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
Urluber
mack8
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
billybatts91
Broski
Firebird
Regular
bitcointrader70
nomadski
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
par far
VARGR198
auslander
Atmosphere
Vann7
Hole
rigoletto
franco
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
owais.usmani
Backman
EkErilaz
caveat emptor
kvs
George1
Sujoy
Arkanghelsk
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
lyle6
Karl Haushofer
ALAMO
Cheetah
magnumcromagnon
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

mnrck
    mnrck

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  mnrck 27/02/22, 03:58 pm

If the western continues its course, Russia should recognize Ukraine as Nazi and nuke those Nazis and their sponsor states. And we will save the Earth.
    Autodestruct

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  Autodestruct 27/02/22, 03:58 pm

nomadski wrote:

Question going through my mind " why Russian forces do not encircle & bypass towns and cities , offering resistance ? "  And then link up more quickly to encircle entirely the Eastern half , along the River .

They would need more men equipment. Because you have to keep forces at those encirclements to prevent them from breaking out and doing a lot of damage to your logistics and rear elements. There's only so much the Russians can do with 190,000 men and when the Ukrainians will use all 400,000+. The size of their force compels them to use the tactics that they have used.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf 27/02/22, 04:11 pm

mnrck wrote:If the western continues its course, Russia should  recognize Ukraine as Nazi and nuke those Nazis and their sponsor states. And we will save the Earth.

oh,...for the love of god....

back to school kid, i do not think you can permit yourself to miss one hour of it.
    And pay attention during physics.

Werewolf, Regular, Kriva and Broski like this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski 27/02/22, 04:23 pm

Thinking about it , the plan seems to be the creation of two states . A Russian state to the East and South , and a Ukrainian state to the West and North . This explains the " capturing " of towns and cities and troops entering . Since , this is now de - facto Russian territory , and Russia controls this territory . It makes it possible to lay siege to rebellious towns , until they capitulate . Therefore less haste and more speed .
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf 27/02/22, 04:26 pm

mnztr wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:Urban combat in Ukraine, does not say where.
    From twittershit.
    Footage is impressive tough.

I remember it took an entire regiment, 400+ guys to take an skyscraper-type building. and it takes forever to clear it.

Depends on how patient you are, if you just block off all the entrances and cut off the water and power it will happen with little effort. Tear gas through the HVAC at irregular intervals will speed things up.

Yes, clumsy us. we forgot to bring an semi-rig gas-tanker with us containing CS. And the architect and structural engineer to tell us where the primary air conditioning unit is located....
    Also, that can horribly backfire, gasses behave unexpected in buildings you do not know the specifics off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

Hole likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible 27/02/22, 04:28 pm

Essentially the Russians will just buy used AMD and Intel processors from China. Actually, from what I've noticed is that most orders come from aliexpress and taobao anyway. So that's how they will get their cpus.

lancelot likes this post

mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck 27/02/22, 04:28 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    mnrck wrote:If the western continues its course, Russia should  recognize Ukraine as Nazi and nuke those Nazis and their sponsor states. And we will save the Earth.

back to school kid, i do not think you can permit yourself to miss one hour of it.
    There is no god, what kind of school you’re taught with god bullshit alongside physics? The west wants destruction of Russia, it is a fact. Then give them destructions, no reason to talk with them cause they don’t understand diplomatic.

miketheterrible and EkErilaz dislike this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 27/02/22, 04:33 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Mir wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    if you look at that link , says below the website was hacked.. so this is why they removed it..
    not even kiev told such ammount of casualties , is fake.  move on. in war , the truth is the first casualty.  never forget.  

He desperately wants to believe it.

I don’t but there are videos of Russian convoys destroyed by artillery NLAWS and javelins.

You can’t deny this.

Yeah.. but you need at very least know how to differentiate between just 2 or 3 videos of different ambushed of a 10 of armor destroyed , mostly fuel trucks and just 1 tank , with a handful of bodies versus the claims of 3,500 russian soldiers killed with hundreds of tanks and hundreds of planes destroyed. There are human casualties in both sides.. but russian side is the only one not bragging about about the ukrainian casualties for obvious reasons ,of not provoking their ego even more ,and encourage them to continue fighting .

We can all agree , that putin is an incompetent and mediocre president , but the russian military if allowed to work without interference from mediocre and teddy bear president ,they will do far better.
    because is obvious that the the russian president still think he have a chance to influence the evil west with politeness bullshit ,or even influence ukrainians.. he have zero chance.. because he is completely detached of what ukrainians wants.. and what they don't want. putin not even understand his own society , he live in the soviet past.. that said.. still with all the limitations that russian army needs to deal ,that is with very mediocre leadership in moscow.. still until know the russian army is doing good enough to do the job with relative low casualties .

But if Russian army was invading for example a country like israel , their tactics will have been totally obsolete , because russia is not using at all their airpower advantage in ukraine ,almost no close combat support presence at every hour ,almost no drone support at all times.. all those ambush on russian army supply convoys is consequence of very poor air support.. it doesn't help much at all , to send 200 helicopters for two hour in ukraine and the next 23 hours have nothing of them providing
    cover. Those drones should be 24 hours non stop watching russian army movements at very minimum east a dozen of attack drones per convoy at all times, to scare those ambushers in the woods from attacking russian convoys. Also that russian airforce could have very easily destroyed the ukraine army fortifications underground bombing donbass. but i will like to think is just putin the problem and not the general staff. what is clear is that until now ,the russian army is doing good enough to do the job.. when it comes to their figting in south of ukraine , and kharkiv in the east their performance is just at the minimum acceptable. just ok.. when it comes to their performance in north ukraine ,is quite good there.

so is not terrible ,just good enough until now , Russian army performance ,but if israel army and airforce was all inside ukraine with everything aiding them , the entire tactics of russia will have not worked and forced them to totally chance their tactics , because you don't leave at an moment your convoys without air support.. Russia is seriously lacking in attack drones combat support 24 hours.. that could have prevented those ambushes from happening and keep ukraine army heads on the floor and not there to show up from their hiding places.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf 27/02/22, 04:42 pm

mnrck wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:

There is no god, what kind of school you’re taught with god bullshit alongside physics? The west wants destruction of Russia, it is a fact. Then give them destructions, no reason to talk with them cause they don’t understand diplomatic.

I am assuming this forum-life is new for you,
    You say stupid shit, people will call you out on it.

so lets keep it short:

My dogtags read "no religion" actually.
    Yet, if somebody does want to have an religion. it is their right. i do not judge.

I skipped having kids, so i am not starting now to try to educate some sense in an teenager that clearly has no idea the 101 on atomic physics.
    I had that when i was 14, so that does not fill me with confidence you are any older......

so, end of conversation. ignore list for you.
    -

mnrck likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk 27/02/22, 04:46 pm

Maybe some are right, but on other hand, we could be completely wrong

Russia and Ukraine is guarding Chernobyl together

On snake island they all surrender,

And many other places it's the same

I will venture to say there are low deaths on all sides for this kind of conflict

The only ones who are fighting are the nazis and some Ukrainian units that are managed by nazis

But for the most part there is little fighting ,

Most of the fighting is the gangs shooting at each other

Until now we have not seen fighting on the scale of debaltseve or ilovaisk or even the airport

Even horomel airport, was like skirmishing back and forth shit and avoiding fighting

Same shit in kherson

It's like a slow dance where Russia is almost courting Ukraine

Images of dead are infuriating, but on the all it's not a lot but very little on both sides which is a good thing

zepia, JohninMK, Hole and Broski like this post

ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB 27/02/22, 04:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/57Gmv59hp2k
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible 27/02/22, 04:53 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Maybe some are right, but on other hand, we could be completely wrong

Russia and Ukraine is guarding Chernobyl together

On snake island they all surrender,

And many other places it's the same

I will venture to say there are low deaths on all sides for this kind of conflict

The only ones who are fighting are the nazis and some Ukrainian units that are managed by nazis

But for the most part there is little fighting ,

Most of the fighting is the gangs shooting at each other

Until now we have not seen fighting on the scale of debaltseve or ilovaisk or even the airport

Even horomel airport, was like skirmishing back and forth shit and avoiding fighting

Same shit in kherson

It's like a slow dance where Russia is almost courting Ukraine

Images of dead are infuriating, but on the all it's not a lot but very little on both sides which is a good thing

The Duran said the azov and other fascist groups are fighting. Army is defecting.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB 27/02/22, 04:55 pm

The Ghost of Russian Defence with another wall of text. lol1

Still as shameless with the very first quote response. You can only image reading the rest.

That has been the problem so far.... I am the west so listen to what I say and I wont bother paying any attention to what you say...

Well done Atlasclub, you repeat the mistakes of your masters... how long before they visit you over your accessing this enemy propaganda site?

Are they black SUVs parked across the street... have they been there for a couple of days?

Yeah, someone said it so it must be true, right?

100 dead is also rather very small for a fight in Europe's largest country.

Yeah, it aint going to fail. Stop being a bitch.

This is the only country in the region with a working IADS network of any kind... certainly not up to the standard of the Russian network or the network they provide for their allies, but orders of magnitude better than anything in any HATO country including the US of A.

How many soldiers did the Americans lose in a day in Iraq and Afghanistan?

How many cannon fodder locals were burned up on the front lines of their operations... who knows... they certainly didn't keep count.

This was a big failure. Pull back before you get full isolated like Cuba or Iran.

The west has been hardcore trying to achieve this for the last decade or so... and failing.

They likely wont even cut off Russian gas supply to Europe... but Putin might.

The Il-76 that looks like an Anotonov, wouldn't be surprised if they shot down another one of their own

Il-76 has a T tail...

I listened Mercouris analysis before the war and he said many times that Russia will completely "overwhelm" Ukraine military in a direct confrontation.

I'm not seeing it after three days of war.

Perhaps you should stop listening to their claims that they are holding the 200K Russians at the border and realise this is a much much smaller force than that cutting through a country the size that it is.

Russia isn't stupid, they know that the only real allies they have is its military and patriotic citizenry. India and China would turn on them in an instant if they didn't need Russia anymore.

I don't agree... They knew Russia has a veto and the knew extra votes for would be meaningless... they wont turn on anyone following international law... it is the western interventions for humanitarian reasons that are the real problem for the world.

Which of these would you prefer:
    1. Russia gets defeated in a conventional war and Russia is finished for good as a world power?
    2. Russia retaliates with nukes and game over for the world

Option 3. Russia clears the nazis from Ukraine and pushes their forces out of the Donbass and Lugansk and now other regions too and then withdraws to let them sort their own houses out.

If you think they can't do COIN ops ask a chechen or ISIS in Syria.

They gave Ukraine just to make Russia looks like a imperialist. It's a failed strategy and shows how much they care about their satelitte state. Poland, bulgaria, baltics should learn the lesson.

If they think they passed the rebuild bill to Russia they need to think again... Russia is not going to occupy the Ukraine.

Seems like Hungary is the only state holding out against kicking Russia out of swift now. Germany, Cyprus,Italy have all changed their position according to latest reports.

How do they intend to pay for gas?

Right now tensions are high and the west is eating up the Hohol BS propaganda.... when the situation is finished and reality sets in a few threats will be reconsidered... but I actually hope Putin withdraws from SWIFT in response to being forced to do this in the first place.

If the west had demanded Kiev followed through on the Minsk agreements this would not have been necessary.

Some years ago I peddled the idea of equipping all major russian airbases with fixes AD installations, like ships. A mix of Redut and Pantsir-M. This would have prevented this incident, beause a fixed installation can´t be send elsewhere (which was likely what happened at the base).

They appear to have hit one aircraft and it probably meant they located the launchers and dealt with the battery so I would say good job.

The Tochka-U is a mini Iskander... those base mounted grid fins are for manouvers to avoid interception during its terminal dive on the target... it would be a tricky one.

Nobody believes Russians anymore. You sweared by God 2 weeks long that you wont attack Ukraine.

Putin said invasion wasn't on the table to calm the Orcs down and prevent them doing something stupid... and then they said they were going to develop nuclear weapons... what were they expecting?

Like that Russian tank that crushed that civillian car with that old man in it for no reason?

That Russian tank was an SA-13 Strela-10 and was in Kiev before the Russians arrived suggesting it was a Ukrainian vehicle...

The Stinger manpads captured by the Soviets were found to be inferior to their own Igla manpads, and their performance in the Afghan War theater was grotesquely exaggerated.

They were effective initially, but tactics were developed to negate their impact on the battlefield... almost like the anti scud myth surrounding the Patriot PAC-2 which didn't shoot down a single Scud or modified Scud missile in Desert Storm yet was lauded as the saviour of the war.

The Soviets did increase their use of artillery during the Afghan war that led to more civilian casualties but the Americans claimed a win anyway.

Introduction of the Stingers was a desperate move because they had no effective way of dealing with the helicopters and were starting to change sides.

The Americans lost rather more helicopters in Vietnam without there being Iglas.

If Kiev regime is not Ukrainian then what it is?

Lots of Americans and at least one Georgian for a while...

Yes affcourse, and its not Russia attacking. Ukraine started the war by attacking Moscow and St. Petersburg.

You lost te war. It wil cost you every day a lot of blood, money, resources and international it will isolate you. All because Little Vlad loves the Soviet times from his KGB time.

The Japanese sided with the Nazis in WWII as well... their Samurai honour did not last long... they were war criming things hard and fast like the Germans pretty quickly...

I'm curious what his reasoning is on flip flopping. My assumption is that he is indeed hiding out in Lviv and is wanting to prolong this conflict.

Which suggests it is a bit one sided at the moment and he thinks a bit of extra time might make a difference.

What is Garry waiying to ban them ? I have nothing against keeping pro western people when they have respect for other memvers but those trolls are real dickheads.

Ban them for being wrong.... who actually honestly expected this Russian reaction... honestly...

Western intel were as shocked as we were.

Now Russia can reverse engineer them ,give some to china and iran so they too ,and
    best of all , now they can find out , how to hack them ,to make those weapons to fail find its target ,
    for better protection to their helicopters tanks and planes..

No point in reverse engineering them, they would be too expensive to widely deploy, but it would be good to hand them over to their MIC to test on IR protection systems and the various smoke and other grenades they use... this will likely be old stock so they could upgrade it to the optics they use to make sure it is a bit future proofed...

Please use the embed content option. All I see is a spew of html tags.

I think he is and the script isn't working which is why you see the meta code.

Now imagine if these outright traitors and fanatics were still in power, ffs

Would be different then because then it would be their idea and their ideas are brilliant.

The job in any democratic country for the opposition is to say the current party in power is doing a terrible job and making lots of mistakes... which is easy because you don't need to say what you would do in their place, just that what they are doing is wrong.

Looks like NATzO is going ahead to sanction Russia's central bank. How will this impact Russias 600 bln reserve fund?

Rather doubt Russia keeps its reserve funds in a western bank.

Seems they will freeze federal reserve's of Russian central bank like they did with Venezuela...

Can't believe Russia would keep its reserve funds in a western bank account.

And if they did I am surprised they never tried to seize it or freeze it before.

I must say I am disappointed with the way Russians have conducted this operation. Its taking way too long, they should have taken Kiev within the first 24 hours. Instead they are giving Zelensky ample time to post dozens of videos and tweets and he is fast turning into somekind of war hero globally.

How would making him a martyr help in this situation?

When they leave, whose hands will they leave it in?

It looks better if the country try and execute their leaders like Iraq did to Saddam...

I have disagreed with you countless times

But you are correct, this is blowing up in our faces

His constant propaganda working on you?

You are damn turkroach but I have seen vids, mfs are walking with NLAWS around our guys

This is disaster that this is getting out on media

This is on Putin

You broke easily.

I agree to an extent but gotta keep calm. Whoever is in charge of this will have to be relieved and someone else takes over. Also, they need to work ok their soft power more as it's total shit (only Russians shown not Ukrainians).

Pretty sure they could care less about what the west thinks... it is time to stop worrying about that...

Ukraine's Army hardly has any professional. Russian convoys are being targeted by those U.S, U.K operatives embedded with the Ukranian ground force.

Russia should have first bombed the daylight out of Ukraine before sending in the ground forces. BIG MISTAKE on the part of Putin.

They live underground... you have to let them poke their heads out before you kick arse and take names.

Beacons of Democracy be such beacons... "I'm taking the responsibility as the national leader of Belarus". Who voted and who asked for you, bitch? Forming a govenment-in-exile at her own (not really) volition, at the opportune moment.
    I wonder who pays for it and thus whos interest?

She can be leader of Belarus in exile in London... next door to Zelensky and Saakashvili on the other side of the road...

I don't think they will try it. Something tells me they aren't that stupid.

What tells you that is basic common sense, but they have been ignoring that little voice in their heads since joining HATO... they are big tough Mofos in HATO and Putin had better listen to them... HAHAHA...

Guarding Chernobyl together

Good to see some Orcs are showing some common sense... shame about their political leaders... but then they likely don't feel threatened I guess.

Germany delivering though Poland 1000 ATGMs and 500 Stingers to Ukraine.

Perhaps Russia should issue an ultimatum to those arming Orcs... maybe Gas deliveries might cease for the duration of the conflict...

Good, now Russia needs to intercept these as nice trophies.

Or blow up the supply as soon as they enter Ukraine.

Perhaps Russia should start to target weapon depots in Germany and Poland to prevent their use in this conflict?

and this is a major tactical mistake the Russians made, that boarder should have been cut off or at least attempted to cut it off at the very start

Good to know who supports the nazis though isn't it?

Why no bombers yet, even if not hitting the population centers, they can use su34 and su24 with gefest and drop from high altitude

Terrorists in syria has manpads too, I dont understand it,

Most of the Orc army is on the border of the new republics... bombing Orc cities would be counterproductive.

With all due respect poland I think is more well armed than Ukraine for being the wests favorite lap dog they got the latest GaN radar PACs, latest m1a2s with f-35s on order and in terms of cyber warfare their college institutions for the ICPC contests ranked them 4th and 5th place behind Russia, US(all Chinese lookng students) and China. Way more nationalistic than Ukraine and based on battle of hodow and flight squadron 303 they are natural born fighters like Russia having the same amount of Aryan r1a genetics. I don't think Russia will financially be able to handle an invasion on Poland alone after Ukraine. Russia will have to use their modern weapons for disposal.

They don't need to invade or occupy Poland... just eliminate it as a threat supporting Nazi Orcs.

Seems like the foolish Russian military command thought the Ukrainians wouldn’t put up a fight at all. Heads should roll for this catastrophic failure.

You say they are idiots and you want them to fail, but you also want them to be fired and replaced?

Don't know which side you are on?

Unlike you, the Russian military who actually have some skin in the game have not underestimated the 1000's of sociopathic nazis, western funded mercenaries and chechen terrorists that infests the country right now.

Every nazi and wahabbist they kill is good for the world...

I do agree, suspending fighting day 2 was a bad idea, screw negotiations

If they had surrendered unconditionally it would have been worth it...

That is a good question, but isn't one of the answers because western Ukraine is a hotbed of anti-Russian sentiment, and where most of the Maidanists and ultranationalists are from? If so, the reason for not blocking off the borders, something that really does need to happen, could be to limit casualties.

Literally to save those cities and towns and villages.... they would have to burn down those cities towns and villages....

Psychotic wibble.

Putin gave you their red lines and you threw them back in his face and said Nah...

Don't listen to words then they of course need to take action.

They are tough as nails, well trained and versatile but also vulnerable due to lack of armoured vehicles.

VDV are fully mechanised when they want to be...

You are new here and you have clearly not read the site rules. Please introduce yourself in the Intro thread, which is there for a purpose.

The rules clearly state that we should not repost cascades of comments as I have done above as an example. If you really feel you have to at least delete photos and illustrations as I have above. Neither is that difficult and not doing so is just being lazy.

THESE POINTS ALSO APPLY TO ALL THOSE LONGER TERM MEMBERS WHO SEEMED TO HAVE SLIPPED INTO BAD HABITS.

PLEASE STOP AS IT CLOGS UP THE THREAD WITH WALLS OF REPEATED POSTS.

Thank you for that reminder... people who post conversations after this post has been posted will start to get 1 day bans to start with... repeat offenders will get a 3 day ban...

Why do you think this is fake? the Kiev ghost reeked of BS from almost as soon as it emerged, but this does not.

Why does it not... do you think the Russians can't plan for real manouvers?

Even now he clearly tries to avoid civilian casualties as much as possible, precisely the opposite of his behavior in Syria which disgusts me.

What civilian casualties in Syria?

The civilians in Idlib are ISIS families and should be carpet bombed to cut off that gene pool, the rest of the Syrian operation the west was miffed at the lack of civilian casualties they had to make them all up.

Actually he is quite competant and knows his stuff. He has a good knowledge of russian weaponery.

But is he talking about an occupation force or is he talking about what this is?

Too many dead Russians this is bad. This was a poorly planned haphazard war. Obviously Ukrainians and Russians aren’t brothers anymore.

Like you care.

What's with the morbid obsession to show dead bodies?

A high body count proves Putin is bad and wrong and stupid so we make up the body count so we can pretend Putin is bad and wrong and stupid... we sleep better that way.

But let me tell you something, over 70% in Russia support this in latest polls.

So eat shit dumbasses.

Man, this forum has turned to shit.

The fact that the western propaganda is inflating the losses suggests they are likely very low... their reports that Russians are dressing up as Ukrainians to infiltrate the Orc lines suggests retreating soldiers that they want to get shot... this suggests a bit of panic doens't it?

And videos from previous conflicts and even airshows used to Prove how wonderful the Orcs are doing suggests they are probably not doing so good.

The joint management over Chernobyl suggests a level of cooperation not likely seen on any other battlefield.

Suppose the Russians crush all conventional Ukrainian resistance and install a puppet government in the next few days, I'm sure they'll enjoy bankrolling a damaged country that happens to be the poorest in Europe, with a population of 44 million many of whom despise the Russians now.

They are likely going to get most of their country back and I am sure Russia will have very little to do with them or the west.

You made them now they will be wanting to split into bits and join Poland or Hungary... who cares.

All that whilst trying to suppress an insurgency. But yes, isn't NATO evil, I'm sure they could have kept expanding ad infinitum and not drawn the line at Ukraine /s.

HATO sends weapons and gives loans and talks of sanctions. HATO is evil because they created this whole situation... the solution was Minsk but they kept blaming Russia for not following minsk when there was no obligation for Russia to do anything at all in the Minsk agreements... it was all Kiev and they fucked around and made all sorts of excuses all the while shelling their own people claiming they were invading Russians... well now invading Russians are shelling you bitches.

May I remind you that Ukrs and Russians are in fact one people, so smashing their skulls and harvesting their organs is counterproductive to what Putin et al wants.

Yeah like Americans and Aussies and Kiwis are still British...

"EU's UVDL just announced that a number of Russian banks will be removed from SWIFT, plus that assets of the Russian Central Bank will be paralyzed"...

SWIFT is a western system of money transfer. There are other systems already running just fine.

Take an helicopter, take an truck, or just jump miles away in total darkness in some ass end of nowhere and leg it to the target?.

The VDV are a fully mechanised force... where are their troop transports with a dozen very large parachutes per vehicle?

Global availability basically, somewhat greater speeds i assume and its free. And Russians cant do much about it, which is why they asked for it.

That is brilliant... that electronic traffic can be detected and geolocated so some trolls on the ground might start to feel some heat...

I had a look you need special hardware to use it. it is kind of a satellite internet connection, 0.01% of ukrainians will benefit

The western funded trolls will have the right equipment...

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, Admiral Ushakov and rfan like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk 27/02/22, 04:56 pm

Yes only the nazi assholes fight

And the gangs are shooting each other

Everyday this happens is good for Russia, ukrainian people will have to endure this and eventually free themselves of the madness

Russia will just keep peace and watch on

GarryB, Big_Gazza, LMFS and Broski like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise 27/02/22, 05:06 pm

Strelkov's summary of the day (auto-translated):

1/2

"Short results of the day (the laptop failed, you can't write much from the gadget).

The northern ("Kiev") front - without significant changes. Regrouping is underway, pulling up the rear and reserves, fighting is underway for individual local points.

The Central Front (Chernihiv, Sumy, Kharkiv regions) - the troops are forced to stop at the borders reached due to problems with supply and the presence of large enemy resistance nodes in the rear. Only the left (southern) flank, which is advancing in the north of the Luhansk region, is moving forward (very moderately). According to reports, fighting has begun to clean up Chernihiv and a second attempt to clean up Sumy is being prepared. There is no information on Kharkiv.

Donetsk Front - The enemy completes the withdrawal of its forces from the "Starobilsk pocket" with minimal impact of artillery and aviation of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, which should be considered a serious success of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, since the unbroken withdrawn units will certainly be reintroduced into battle in the area of Dnepropetrovsk, where the Armed Forces of Ukraine is preparing a resistance node similar to Kiev.

Apparently, the same pattern is observed in the Berdyansk-Mariupol area. In the latter, perhaps, a garrison of "suicide bombers" will be left for the forces of the DPR corps and Russian troops, but most of the Ukrainian units and formations are already hastily retreating to the north and will also probably soon appear in the Dnepropetrovsk area (if the air force of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation cannot actively prevent them from doing so). In the central sector of the front - from Dokuchaevsk to Debaltseve - the enemy is still firmly holding its fortified positions, actively using the accumulated ammunition (since they will still have to be abandoned otherwise during withdrawal). It targets both the advanced positions of the "corps" and the civilian population.

The greatest successes of the third day of the offensive fall on the Southern ("Crimean") front, which continues to expand the bridgehead north of Kherson on its left flank (the city itself has not been cleared and is still under the control of the AFU) - bypassing Nikolaev. Apparently, if they come out to Nikolayev today or tomorrow, they will not take it- there is no one and nothing yet.

On the right flank, the advance continues (already with battles now) to the north - to Zaporozhye, and to the east - to the rear of the enemy's Mariupol grouping. Which, alas, has mostly avoided the surroundings so far, but is forced to hastily withdraw (which is absolutely impossible to do without losses).

Analysis and forecasts for the 4th day of the war.
    The extremely successfully launched and successfully continued offensive of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, due to a number of objective and subjective factors, began to slow down, which is very unlikely to have anything to do with Putin's alleged instruction about "suspension for 12 hours". I strongly doubt that this has taken place at all. If there was a suspension, it was due to the backlog of the rear and the need for minimal rest of the personnel.

However, there were also consequences of major mistakes made during the initial planning of the operation. The main thing is "exceptional goodwill" to the personnel of the Armed Forces of Ukraine during the initial missile and aerial preparation. The units and formations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine did not "appreciate" such courtesy in any way and, in an absolutely overwhelming majority, entered the battle in an organized manner (although some did not do this immediately, allowing the shock BTG of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to pass by, to then attack defenseless rear units).

As a result, by the end of the third day of the war, the operational successes of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation so far (I emphasize - so far!) did not grow into a strategic success. The Ukrainian army has suffered heavy losses, but continues to provide organized and sometimes successful resistance, forcing the Russian Armed Forces to slow down the pace of advance almost everywhere except the southern front. But even the latter, advancing, faces an acute objective problem - a shortage of cash (?) and reserve forces.

As a result, not a single large Ukrainian grouping has been encircled so far. Moreover, the enemy has a good chance to at least, with considerable losses, withdraw the main forces of the Donetsk group to the Dnieper, where they will try to stabilize the front, trying to hold 2 key points - Kiev and Dnepropetrovsk.

I predict for tomorrow:

In the south - The actions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to attempt to encircle and dissect the Donetsk grouping of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and cut it off from the escape routes

Last edited by sundoesntrise on 27/02/22, 05:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

flamming_python likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs 27/02/22, 05:06 pm

The DNR head is saying that they find enormous quantities of NATzO weapons as they liberate the republic. Way more
    than their intel was estimating. NATzO was arming the regime for it final ethnic cleansing operation in the Donbass.
    All the posturing about arming "Ukraine" to stave off a "Russian invasion" was cover.

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, miketheterrible, LMFS, lancelot, Broski and like this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise 27/02/22, 05:09 pm

2/2

I predict for tomorrow:

In the south - The actions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation to attempt to encircle and dissect the Donetsk grouping of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and cut it off from the escape routes to Yekaterinoslav (Dnipropetrovsk). I think the prospects for progress are good, but final success is unlikely. At the same time - under favorable weather conditions (which are not expected) and the concentration of air forces in this direction - it may well turn the retreat of the Ukrainian army from the failed "Donetsk pocket" into a rout with huge losses for the retreating forces.

However, the enemy will also not withdraw with the whole mass - his troops in this area have not yet been defeated, they are fighting steadfastly and their command structure is not broken. Therefore, unpleasant surprises are possible for the (Russian) vanguard.

North - I don't expect much success either on the Central Front or in the Kiev area for tomorrow. As long as the resistance nodes in the rear have not been eliminated, a normal supply of the advancing groups cannot be expected, and the threat to communications will only continue to grow. Offensive actions are possible in the Kiev area, but without deep targets.

General conclusion - A lot has been achieved, but the main tasks are far from being fulfilled. The pace of the offensive is falling, the total defeat of the enemy is drifting away, and the enemy - with his bet on maximum prolongation of the war - will try to take advantage of any miscalculations.

Recommendations: "Start partial mobilization already, idiots!"

ATLASCUB likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov 27/02/22, 05:14 pm

Russians are at Mykolaiv, That was the last major city between them and Odessa.

Big_Gazza, JohninMK, lancelot, Broski, Admiral Ushakov and rfan like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 27/02/22, 05:15 pm

Finty wrote:

Durrrr, what do you expect? This is war.

So why then such much hypocrisy in the forums ,complaining about Russian actions..
    because like you say.. This is war .. no ? In War everything goes?

Pretending that the west have any morals high authority ,or that cares about
    civilian lives or have any freedom is not need , this is just a forum that a few people visit , and have zero influence over international public opinion. As western propaganda media does. Means your propaganda should be left for bbc or cnn , because in the forums will not work. Majority in forums
    are educated about what is really going on in the world. the anglo western world ,trying to create a world dictatorship , provoking wars everywhere they can ,in any place their enemies have interest to slow down their economy and brainwash world opinion against them ,for their isolation.

GarryB, Werewolf and Admiral Ushakov like this post

zorobabel
    zorobabel

Post  zorobabel 27/02/22, 05:24 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:Russians are at Mykolaiv, That was the last major city between them and Odessa.
    Has Russia captured a major city yet? I guess Melitopol.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible 27/02/22, 05:28 pm

kvs wrote:The DNR head is saying that they find enormous quantities of NATzO weapons as they liberate the republic.   Way more
    than their intel was estimating.   NATzO was arming the regime for it final ethnic cleansing operation in the Donbass.  
    All the posturing about arming "Ukraine" to stave off a "Russian invasion" was cover.

Better have lots of photos

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, JohninMK, Arkanghelsk and rfan like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB 27/02/22, 05:35 pm

There is a conscious effort underplay their own capabilities for the international audience, the lack of drones is particularly strange.

Suspect the drones are operating with the moving forces to see the ground ahead and around, more for recon than for attack... they have their own weapons when needed.

Their doctrine is focused on parachuting men deep in enemy territory, a strategy military schools in the West teach is obsolete. They have been proven wrong.

But experts were telling us airborne forces are useless and will never be used in a modern war against a peer enemy and should be removed from the armed forces... you should do it with helicopters like the west does because obviously troops without armour are much more effective... somehow...

But I don't care. Either VVP pulls this off and somehow turns the odds, turns the Ukrainian population to the Russian side, grabs the criminals and trials them in front of the world.
    Or more likely, he won't.

The right thing to do is the right thing to do.

Kiev was not going to fix itself, now at least the moderates have a chance against the western funded radicals.

What really eats me is being curious about what exactly motivated Russia to go full Rolling Thunder on international relations by starting this because they torched a lot of bridges here for decades to come and apparently entire government and political spectrum seems to be okay with it

I think they realised those bridges would never take much more than walking traffic, so when Zelensky started talking about making some tactical nukes to keep them safe Russia probably looked at the scientists and facilities they had and thought that was a clear and present danger and those plans for getting rid of the nazis next door got the dust blown off them.

On other hand all my Russian friends were supportive of DNR/LNR recognition, like literally all. But of this war...literally noone is fully supportive.

The orcs occupied half their territory... Russia had to fight Ukraine to get them to leave... and to do so you want to take down their Navy and Air Force first so they don't mount stupid secret surprise attacks, which also means taking down there air defence network, which is probably the most well equipped network in Europe.

The US normally spends more than 3 days taking down air defence networks before attacking.

Maybe a truth and reconciliation process to clear up the facts around the Ukrainian famine. It was clearly Stalins fault so there is no downside to pinning it on him. Everyone suffered under him

Yeah, Stalins fault... send the bill to Georgia...

Not sure how Kiev is going to fall within the next few days. They have repelled every attack so far and are hanging on pretty good. This is looking like a month long campaign at this point. Russia didn’t have enough troops to do this fast.

They don't have enough troops to do it at all... I suspect they are surrounding Kiev to control who gets in or out... targets inside can be taken out by remote control...

yes. There has been cases where Ukraine military is mistaken for Russians and fighting as ensued.

Encouraged by Orc claims Russians in Ukrainian gear were trying to infiltrate their lines... a measure to stop Orc forces retreating of course but double edged really and backfiring.

There's only so much the Russians can do with 190,000 men and when the Ukrainians will use all 400,000+. The size of their force compels them to use the tactics that they have used.

A large powerful force requires a bigger more powerful force to stop but if they try to amass such a force then air power and artillery would make short work of it.

Of course they will approach towns and ask for them to surrender and not shell the hell out of the place but a large force amassed to meet a Russian force on the move is fair game to obliterate.

Especially if it has nazi symbols on their uniforms...

Pretending that the west have any morals high authority ,or that cares about
    civilian lives or have any freedom is not need , this is just a forum that a few people visit , and have zero influence over international public opinion.

This is a war the west has been pushing for a very long time now, either the Russians decided it is now or never or someone found a button to push that worked and made the alternative of doing nothing to no longer be acceptable.

Airbornewolf, kvs, Hole, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

ArgentinaGuard

Post  ArgentinaGuard 27/02/22, 05:39 pm

What news about the Nazis in Azov? Have they already been liquidated?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 27/02/22, 05:53 pm

zorobabel wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Russians are at Mykolaiv, That was the last major city between them and Odessa.
    Has Russia captured a major city yet? I guess Melitopol.

I don't think they plan on entering cities until they are encircled and the entire Ukrainian army is neutralized in the countryside

d_taddei2 and lancelot like this post

limb

Post  limb 27/02/22, 05:53 pm

How did russian army units run out of supplies so quickly?
    Also i expected more use of guided artillery rounds. Russian tanks should also use gun launched missiles to knock out ukrainian tanks at range.

I also noticed most photos of russian tanks in ukraine still have IR searchlights rather than thermals. Why is that?

BTW was it confirmed if the strela 10 launcher that ran over a car with a person inside was russian or ukrainian?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27/04/24, 04:22 pm