Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
OminousSpudd
psg
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
teh_beard
jhelb
RTN
Maximmmm
LMFS
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
hoom
Rasisuki Nebia
zepia
Ispan
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
lancelot
x_54_u43
zorobabel
mnztr
Lurk83
thegopnik
PapaDragon
limb
Ghoster
Big_Gazza
Krepost
Finty
Autodestruct
PhSt
andalusia
Singular_Transform
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
Urluber
mack8
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
billybatts91
Broski
Firebird
Regular
bitcointrader70
nomadski
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
par far
VARGR198
auslander
Atmosphere
Vann7
Hole
rigoletto
franco
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
owais.usmani
Backman
EkErilaz
caveat emptor
kvs
George1
Sujoy
Arkanghelsk
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
lyle6
Karl Haushofer
ALAMO
Cheetah
magnumcromagnon
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Isos
    Isos

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  Isos Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:49 am

Hole wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 34 Fmjb2w10
    Paratroopers landing near Kiev. From ASB news. Take it with a grain of salt, russian forces have airports under their control. No need for that.

Where is the plane ? They can take apicture of the para but not the plane ?

nomadski likes this post

LMFS
    LMFS

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  LMFS Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:53 am

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E wrote:Yes, even in Germany, it is massive with the bullshit. No information about the coup 2014. No info about 8 years terror attacks on in the east on Ukraine. Nothing. Even the party "DIE LINKE" stands for Ukraine! "Never fascism again" there is no more here.

Sad to hear that from Die Linke, but I guess this is the event that tells true patriotic leftists from posers, where the whole Western left falls squarely from what we are seeing. These frauds would have objected the Red Army taking Berlin in 1945, because "Peace Good, War Bad" Embarassed censored

Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, Broski, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:54 am

Isos wrote:
    Paratroopers landing near Kiev. From ASB news. Take it with a grain of salt, russian forces have airports under their control. No need for that.

Where is the plane ? They can take  apicture of the para but not the plane ?

Looks like smoke not paratroopers.

Regular likes this post

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:56 am

miketheterrible wrote:
    Maximmmm wrote:Alright boys, I’ll ride your optimism wave, god bless you all <3

No, there is tons of criticism needed.  But it has to be proven.

For instance, leaving the airforce base unprotected so a tochka went through, not providing close air support for two supply columns so they get hit.  Yes, possibly those supplies got hit, left other soldiers stranded without supplies.

These are things that the Russian authorities learn. To expect perfection in war is silly. I'm much older than you and I recall wars of the past where tons of mistakes are made and no matter how well prepared you are, you will always have surprises.

But to believe that Russia lost 3500 soldiers (much easier to prove), loss of two il76's (also easy to prove) and lost positions (this one is my favorite since russia gained a shit ton of ground in 3 days), I would say that is spreading fud and being concerned in the wrong area.

Oh but then we agree, I never believed any of that horseshit. I was referring to the vids of our columns that were ambushed or covered by arty. There’s enough stuff on reputable channels to cross reference, also some equipment is clearly ours and can’t be mixed up.
    I didn’t mean to sound alarmist.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:56 am

Finty wrote:
    PhSt wrote:
    Finty wrote:I see the gung ho attitude to war exhibited by Putin's shills here evaporates as soon as they see a photo of a dead Russian. Funny how war works and how this could have all been avoided.

Suppose the Russians crush all conventional Ukrainian resistance and install a puppet government in the next few days, I'm sure they'll enjoy bankrolling a damaged country that happens to be the poorest in Europe, with a population of 44 million many of whom despise the Russians now. All that whilst trying to suppress an insurgency. But yes, isn't NATO evil, I'm sure they could have kept expanding ad infinitum and not drawn the line at Ukraine /s.

This is easy, harvest the organs of everyone who despise Russia in the new Russian province of Novorossiya that will replace Pukraine soon. Honestly, I cant believe the kind of tolerance the Russian liberators are extending to the Pukrainian dogs who disrespect them in the liberated areas like the old hag making a statement about seeds and growing flowers. If I was there, first I will make sure that the camera used to record the incident is broken to pieces, then I will drag that old hag inside a place and smash her face until her skull is wide open. attack

Casualties on the Russian side is unavoidable, this is why it is extremely important that Russia launch its nukes on all NATzO capital cities ASAP. russia

That's a lot of big talk, suggests A) mental illness and B) you've never been to war. Take your meds schizo, the only thing nuked here is your brain.

May I remind you that Ukrs and Russians are in fact one people, so smashing their skulls and harvesting their organs is counterproductive to what Putin et al wants.

I'd say your brain is more nuked for your inability to process my statement. Laughing War is about violence and intimidation. There is a tendency for humans or animals to resist or fight back against something they disprove, but with enough pain and suffering they will give in, I have proven this through experience. I wish I can perform the same experiments on you. But Russia will soon obliterate your city anyways so that works for my entertainment too russia

Arkanghelsk likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:57 am

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    Isos wrote:

Where is the plane ? They can take  apicture of the para but not the plane ?

Looks like smoke not paratroopers.

New communication technology  lol1 it's a data link for that ghost mig-29 pilot lol1

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 34 6b464610

Last edited by Isos on Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Finty, Mir and Arkanghelsk like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:57 am

It is something else, maybe a photoshop or a wird effect from the light in the camera. You do not drop paratroopers over a city. ever..

It could also be a diversion, dolls manikins or something to **** with the minds of all the chimpanzees they handed out guns to. But I doubt they would risk a transport plane over a city that last night had active air defences hidden in it for something like that.

And it could also be a missdrop
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:00 am

auslander wrote:
    EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:Watch that guy behind Porky on the uttermost Left side   ....you do not need to watch further than 0:45, but do watch from the beginning.
    Made me chuckle! he got the "special" forces all right, but not tier one! =)

Reminds me of the trick I used to use in the a bar in US. There was always one or to who were running their mouths about their time 'in the Nam' and killing about a kazzilion 'gooks'.
    Note 1. When Brand X is shooting at you when you leave, you lost.
    Note 2. The sure fire way to out a poser. Which side of the weapon main frame on Comrade Kalashnikov's Ode to World Peace is the magazine release on? Easy question, either right or left and if they say for instance 'left' and you mention 'wrong' it's always 'Oh yeah, been so long I forgot, it's on the right side.'
    Note 3. Wrong again, asshole.

the average american perception of how they peform in war:

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 34 Captur39

And these people are everywhere sadly Wink

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 34 310

Big_Gazza, kvs, Hole, Broski, Arkanghelsk and EkErilaz like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:02 am

Finty wrote:
    Regular wrote:
    Finty wrote:.

What are you trying to program here, fucking hacker Very Happy

Just post short description and URL

Embedded tweets, they worked for me but whatever, I'll repost.

*edit* this was it https://twitter.com/DavidYankovich/status/1497682672247873536

False info. He is still alive

miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:02 am

Airbornewolf wrote:

I served but never deployed, im proud of that, no need to make shit up I know how easy I would be called out for it. =)

Last edited by EkErilaz on Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Airbornewolf, miketheterrible and Arkanghelsk like this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:03 am

PhSt wrote:

I'd say your brain is more nuked for your inability to process my statement.  Laughing  War is about violence and intimidation. There is a tendency for humans or animals to resist or fight back against something they disprove, but with enough pain and suffering they will give in, I have proven this through experience. I wish I can perform the same experiments on you. But Russia will soon obliterate your city anyways so that works for my entertainment too russia

I'm guessing your мама enjoyed a lot of vodka when she was carrying you, or you were dropped on your head. If you think anyone is getting nuked or that it would be a good thing then you are truly ret*rded. Bear in mind that Moscow and every other cack hole east of Suwalki would be turned to glass too.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:03 am

Flak smoke, seen yesterday as well
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:05 am

Maximmmm wrote:Alright boys, I’ll ride your optimism wave, god bless you all <3

It is not optimism, it is simply not justified IMHO to think that the plan and its execution are amateurish... I would focus more attention into the big picture and less into every detail, they are often fake
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:09 am

With all these EU countries arming Ukraine with various weapons. Maybe it's time for Russia to arm terrorist organisations in EU with arms and see how that turns out for EU countries. Arming orcs is bad, arming hobgoblins even more so, but arming neo Nazi goblins takes the p*ss EU should remember without the Soviet Union they would have been f*cked over in WW2. Sickens me.

EU countries should be asking themselves are they adding fuel to fire or trying to stop the conflict? I think they will find it's the former. Let me hope Russia doesn't forget what they did. And when it comes to them wanting gas charge them accordingly. C*nts

Last edited by d_taddei2 on Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Hannibal Barca, Hole and Broski like this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:12 am

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Too many dead Russians this is bad. This was a poorly planned haphazard war. Obviously Ukrainians and Russians aren’t brothers anymore.

Russia's screw ups in Ukraine.

Ethnic Russian Lenin created Ukraine.

No.. it was german forces in world war 1 ,that created ukraine in ~1918 when invaded western side of russian empire. The first president of ukraine was a german.. interesting eh? and the banderastan from galicia , supported the invaders with open arms. From the baltics to crimea , all those territories ,including belarus ,was called "ukraine" by german forces that captured it. But the germans retreated/kicked from those zones in 1922 with the creation of the jewish bolshevik project called Soviet Union after the russian civil war. Then they began to split the russian empire in zones.. with their own full autonomy. probably they did this , to make it more difficult to reverse the coup and prevent the restoration of the orthodox Russia .

The biggest problems i see with the Russian operations in ukraine are..

1) putin ceases of fire.. he needs to be sedated and put to sleep for a full month , so the military not interrupted.
    2) lack of drones support.. Russia needs to have 24 hours drones above their convoys for target adquisition and avoid any surprises.
    3)Putins ridiculous hopes ,that he can convince the west into being nice with russia by being polite. No
    4)lack of ambitions of putin , damage the the country naational security and make it vulnerable
    to western sanctions.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:13 am

d_taddei2 wrote:With all these EU countries arming Ukraine with various weapons. Maybe it's time for Russia to arm terrorist organisations in EU with arms and see how that turns out for EU countries.

EU countries should be asking themselves are they adding fuel to fire or trying to stop the conflict? I think they will find it's the former. Let me hope Russia doesn't forget what they did. And when it comes to them wanting gas charge them accordingly. C*nts

Russia could take out the Middle Eastern oil production with tsirkons. And cut the internet cables in the Atlantic ocean.

This would be a retaliation that would be hard to match.

Of course Russia will never do this, but in theory that is doable for Russia.

Last edited by Karl Haushofer on Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

d_taddei2, Arkanghelsk and Urluber like this post

EkErilaz
    EkErilaz

Post  EkErilaz Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:15 am

d_taddei2 wrote:With all these EU countries arming Ukraine with various weapons. Maybe it's time for Russia to arm terrorist organisations in EU with arms and see how that turns out for EU countries.

In scandinavia the narrative for years has been that our militant right wing groups, as well as both our leftists and populist right in parliament is funded by Russia.

so they would not really loose any face by doing it.

d_taddei2 likes this post

Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E

Post  Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:17 am

Governor of Mykolayiv Oblast Vitaly Kim says Russian tanks attacked Mykolayiv and were moving through the city. Heavy fighting was reported in Mykolayiv earlier on that day. Kim later posted a video denying reports he had been captured
    https://liveuamap.com/
    1h old

Means the Tanks have already come very farther west.

Regular, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, Hole, Finty, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:17 am

The big story right now is that the dishing out of weapons to randos and prisoners let out to fight is resulting in damage
    to regime forces. In Kharkov a Tochka-U system was destroyed by these "defenders". They are basically wild animals on the
    loose and do not follow a tight command and control. The shooting inside Kiev is all from gangs settling scores.

The paranoia level is really something. It tells me that there is nascent resistance and the regime loyalists are afraid.

I wonder if sitting on the outskirts of the big cities will be all that is needed. The chaos in the cities generated by the
    lunatics and actual criminals cannot be viable state.

Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, nomadski, LMFS, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:19 am

"EU's UVDL just announced that a number of Russian banks will be removed from SWIFT, plus that assets of the Russian Central Bank will be paralyzed"...
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:19 am

EkErilaz wrote:
    Airbornewolf wrote:

I served but never deployed, im proud of that, no need to make shit up I know how easy I would be called out for it. =)

I also served for 10+ years. Never deployed, never shot at anyone and I am very happy for it. My qualifications are very mundane, all infantry and logistics. Last bit was very useful as it helped me in civilian life. I don't have any insider info and there are civilians who know more about my own weapons I qualified with. And I was the geek in the military...shows how "smart" soldiers are lol.

Plenty of us here have military background, but I've only seen 1 o here is claiming that he is super duper ACTIVE SF haha.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:19 am

EkErilaz wrote:
    In scandinavia the narrative for years has been that our militant right wing groups, as well as both our leftists and populist right in parliament is funded by Russia.

so they would not really loose any face by doing it.

Meanwhile Sweden patriates ISIS/Daesh members.

The west is a lost cause.

Broski likes this post

Urluber

Post  Urluber Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:19 am

High concentration of fire. This should be in Kiev though

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:21 am

purely directed at the picture, and not at hole.
    Always appreciate your posts Wink

why would any millitary make an para insertion near/above an city?. where the lights reflect off your shutes?. give the enemy the oppertunity to eliminate you either in the air, or intercept you on the ground?. Need to first regroup on the ground?.

Take an helicopter, take an truck, or just jump miles away in total darkness in some ass end of nowhere and leg it to the target?.

You do not want paratroop capable aircraft not near cities either, because they are big targets. Need to slow down for drop, and need to maintain course for drop.
    anStrela 10, that are confirmed to be inside Kiev only need to get an LOS and you lose your very highly-trained paratroopers.
    Threats to aircraft can be anywhere in urban area's.

d_taddei2, miketheterrible, Hole, Finty, Broski, Arkanghelsk and EkErilaz like this post

Krepost
    Krepost

Post  Krepost Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:22 am

Russians entering Melitopol and destroyed Ukrainian column near Nikolaev

d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, LMFS, Finty, Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:45 am