Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+79
mnrck
GunshipDemocracy
OminousSpudd
psg
Odin of Ossetia
ucmvulcan
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Mir
teh_beard
jhelb
RTN
Maximmmm
LMFS
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
higurashihougi
hoom
Rasisuki Nebia
zepia
Ispan
GarryB
Hannibal Barca
lancelot
x_54_u43
zorobabel
mnztr
Lurk83
thegopnik
PapaDragon
limb
Ghoster
Big_Gazza
Krepost
Finty
Autodestruct
PhSt
andalusia
Singular_Transform
Werewolf
Airbornewolf
Urluber
mack8
d_taddei2
miketheterrible
billybatts91
Broski
Firebird
Regular
bitcointrader70
nomadski
JohninMK
Walther von Oldenburg
Kriva
par far
VARGR198
auslander
Atmosphere
Vann7
Hole
rigoletto
franco
SeigSoloyvov
flamming_python
owais.usmani
Backman
EkErilaz
caveat emptor
kvs
George1
Sujoy
Arkanghelsk
Isos
The Ottoman
ATLASCUB
lyle6
Karl Haushofer
ALAMO
Cheetah
magnumcromagnon
83 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Broski
    Broski

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  Broski Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:20 pm

I just have to laugh at the paid and unpaid western shills in this thread who've never had a good word to say about Russia but want Russia to inflict as much bloodshed and violence (NATO style) in the Ukraine as possible instead of a well planned and executed military operation that minimizes civilian casualties.

They don't support the Ukraine either, expressing false sympathy for both sides while in reality they simply want to see a Grozny-style massacre to distract themselves from their otherwise boring, miserable lives.

GarryB, markgreven, flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia and like this post

billybatts91
    billybatts91

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #2

Post  billybatts91 Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:20 pm

From what I heard today, it seems NATO countries are still going to keep funneling weapons into Ukraine, through its western border. Anyone know how Russia can counter this? Russia can't allow a long insurgency to occur. If they annex the eastern half of Ukraine, could it solve this issue?
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:22 pm

Answer to Firebird: Bad idea. Send the Chechens. Very Happy

Last edited by Hole on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:23 pm

billybatts91 wrote:From what I heard today, it seems NATO countries are still going to keep funneling weapons into Ukraine, through its western border. Anyone know how Russia can counter this? Russia can't allow a long insurgency to occur. If they annex the eastern half of Ukraine, could it solve this issue?
    I would go with suicide drone strikes.

Hannibal Barca likes this post

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:24 pm

billybatts91 wrote:From what I heard today, it seems NATO countries are still going to keep funneling weapons into Ukraine, through its western border. Anyone know how Russia can counter this? Russia can't allow a long insurgency to occur. If they annex the eastern half of Ukraine, could it solve this issue?

They already sent the outdated stocks which didn't help. For new ones Kiev will need some loans and there isn't anyone to man them. Ukrainians are all already traped so they won't be able to get them.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:25 pm

Russia options was before this full scale war started was..

1) allow ukraine to continue shelling donbass and more civilians killed.

with ukrainians and NATO hating russia and doing everything possible to destroy them.

allow nato to continue arming ukraine including storage nuclear weapons from nato.

creating the conditions for far worse war , with ukraine fully armed and with nukes...

2) dont allow ukraine to continue bombing civilians , the hate will be the same as #1 ,
    but if russia fight backs ,and disarm them and capture all ukraine borders, they will have no way to continue bombing civilians and NATO will have no way to provide heavy weapons to ukraine . effectively making ukraine useless for NATO and destroying all their plans of militarization with nukes ukraine.

so from those 2 options , the #2 is far better , or at least less bad.

Because if russia completely disable all ukraine airports and naval ports , and control of the gates in and out of ukraine.. then effectively ukraine will be totally useless for the west as a military base for treatening russia. Ukrainians and NATO will hate russia anyway.. sanctions were imposed either way ,even before the invasion of russia began.

the fact is the west is at war with Russia ,way before this ukraine conflict began in 2014..
    so the most practical thing is to go ahead , disarm ukraine no matter the cost.. because it will be
    much more expensive ,to delay this war.. and start it ..when a world war 3 with US and nato began.
    so before any major war start with the west.. Russia needs to secure all their flanks and remove any hostile government to russia.

Broski and Arkanghelsk like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:27 pm

Isos wrote:

They already sent the outdated stocks which didn't help. For new ones Kiev will need some loans and there isn't anyone to man them. Ukrainians are all already traped so they won't be able to get them.
    Those arms aren't being sent in to fight the Russians now, they're sending arms in for a Gladio/Gladio-B style insurgency in the Ukraine after the Orcs are defeated.

flamming_python, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS, lyle6 and like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OisJkpGYpAo

lancelot and EkErilaz like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:36 pm

Russia’s military performance is underwhelming. I’m starting to believe westerns that claim Russia can’t go to toe with nato conventional and has to heavily rely on nukes. This has been a disorganized mess by Russia quite frankly.

And holding the country with such a hostile population will be really hard.

On a slightly humorous note if I was living in Kiev right now I would be looking to start my own mafia/criminal gang right now with all those weapons they are handing out like candy.

Russia should have been able to completely destroy Ukraine’s Air Force on day one.

I am impressed with the SAM destruction/suppression. However how do the ukrops still have planes flying.

Where is the Russian CAS and air strikes by su25?

Where are the drones to pummel Ukraine positions?

It’s looking more like Chechnya every day.

Karl Haushofer and billybatts91 like this post

flamming_python, lancelot and EkErilaz dislike this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:49 pm

Lol Russia is fighting at less than quarter strength

Russia in Syria and Russia in Ukraine are two different animals, and still Russia has success

Casualties are at around 100 per day for Ukraine, for Russia it's way under 100.

The strategy has worked and will only be augmented depending on Ukrainian intransigence

But Russia has not had many casualties and the strategy works to remain good with Ukrainian population

flamming_python, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, miketheterrible, lyle6 and Broski like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:52 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Lol Russia is fighting at less than quarter strength

Russia in Syria and Russia in Ukraine are two different animals, and still Russia has success

Casualties are at around 100 per day for Ukraine, for Russia it's way under 100.

The strategy has worked and will only be augmented depending on Ukrainian intransigence

But Russia has not had many casualties and the strategy works to remain good with Ukrainian population

100 a day is 1000 in ten days and 3000 in a month.

Is this worth it?
    Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:52 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:Russia’s military performance is underwhelming. I’m starting to believe westerns that claim Russia can’t go to toe with nato conventional and has to heavily rely on nukes. This has been a disorganized mess by Russia quite frankly.

On a slightly humorous note if I was living in Kiev right now I would be looking to start my own mafia/criminal gang right now with all those weapons they are handing out like candy.

It has been less than two days. Concrete information is practically nonexistent. I've seen far more actual footage of destroyed or abandoned Ukrainian equipment than I have of Russian equipment. Every single PA from the Ukrainian MoD has been categorically false, and all of the resistance supposedly faced by the Russian forces has turned out to be either nonexistent, or oversold.

I'd say, based on that, it's necessary to wait and see, to properly determine the outcome of this military venture.

Last edited by Cheetah on Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Karl Haushofer, miketheterrible, Hole, lancelot, Broski and EkErilaz like this post

Firebird

Post  Firebird Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:54 pm

Russia supposedly has 160k to 200k around the Pukraine borders pre the start.
    The morons in Britain reckoned 1/3rd of that is in the Pukraine right now.

Russia's army, before conscripts and reserves is not far off 1 million.
    By that, only a tiny proportion of Russia's forces are committed so far.

Hole likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:55 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:

Is this worth it?

100 a day for Ukraine, Russia have less than 50 if that at all,

Urluber likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:55 pm

Cheetah wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Russia’s military performance is underwhelming. I’m starting to believe westerns that claim Russia can’t go to toe with nato conventional and has to heavily rely on nukes. This has been a disorganized mess by Russia quite frankly.

It has been less than two days. Concrete information is practically nonexistent. I've seen far more actually footage of destroyed or abandoned Ukrainian equipment than I have of Russian equipment. Every single PA from the Ukrainian MoD has been categorically false, and all of the resistance supposedly faced by the Russian forces has turned out to be either nonexistent, or oversold.

I'd say, based on that, it's necessary to wait and see, to properly determine the outcome of this military venture.

You seem smart.

Maybe, just maybe, you should realize you are talking to a fucking idiot that is purposely flooding this thread, along with his cohort Mr "I am Green beret in Iraq" Sieg moron.

They aren't interested in truth or telling it. They just make shit up, find DCS made propaganda and or post shit from years ago and claim now or is Ukrainian and claim its Russian.

These guys purposely lie and the more the rest of you dummies keep replying to them, the more they will keep it up and flood the thread.

Advice: put them on ignore and post real stuff.

d_taddei2 and Broski like this post

Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:56 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:

Is this worth it?

Well I hope you are right and your sources (whatever they are) are reliable.
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:57 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:

Is this worth it?

As I said to Cheeta, you are replying to a retard.  Stop flooding this thread by replying to them lying. You won't win.

Remember, argue with a retard, and in the end, no one wins - you end up looking just as retarded.

d_taddei2 and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:57 pm

Let's be very clear,  all talk of regaining Ukraine as a friend, is pure OPTIMISM

The real goals of the operation go back the ultimatum delivered by Ryabkov.

No NATO expansion, and removal of missiles

Part 1 has been solved, part 2 we are getting there very soon

NATO cannot expand , it's done

If Ukraine turns friendly , great, if not well it doesnt matter as long as it's not a NATO state

With little to no Russian casualties, the results were definitely worth it because the mission was accomplished 

Now getting the missiles out, I think that is what is going to shock many western observers on the forum

We are going to enter a period of DEFCON 1, and I hope everyone is ready for that, champions league, World cup, Eurovision, noone Will participate in it, because as I have said before, those missiles are coming out even if it takes DEFCON 1

The west is not the only one who can create global lockdowns through biowar , Russia can impose a global lockdown , and social distancing , the nuclear variant

Last edited by Arkanghelsk on Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

auslander, lancelot and Broski like this post

Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:01 pm

miketheterrible wrote:You seem smart.

Maybe, just maybe, you should realize you are talking to a fucking idiot that is purposely flooding this thread, along with his cohort Mr "I am Green beret in Iraq" Sieg moron.

They aren't interested in truth or telling it. They just make shit up, find DCS made propaganda and or post shit from years ago and claim now or is Ukrainian and claim its Russian.

These guys purposely lie and the more the rest of you dummies keep replying to them, the more they will keep it up and flood the thread.

You're mistaking my boredom for a lack of realisation. Easy mistake to make. If nothing else, I get to work on my sentence structure and delivery. All the better if I get a coherent conversation out of some of these guys.

franco and Hole like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:04 pm

Cheetah wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:You seem smart.

You're mistaking my boredom for a lack of realisation. Easy mistake to make. If nothing else, I get to work on my sentence structure and delivery. All the better if I get a coherent conversation out of some of these guys.

It just ruins the thread

d_taddei2 likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:06 pm

I am having hard time understanding Ukrainian, what do they say to Russian and what the **** is this?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497300029807075331
    Cheetah
    Cheetah

Post  Cheetah Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:06 pm

miketheterrible wrote:

It just ruins the thread

I see your point.
    Very well. I'll shut up.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:06 pm

Arkanghelsk wrote:Let's be very clear,  all talk of regaining Ukraine as a friend, is pure OPTIMISM

If Ukraine turns friendly , great, if not well it doesnt matter as long as it's not a NATO state

With little to no Russian casualties, the results were definitely worth it because the mission was accomplished 

Now getting the missiles out, I think that is what is going to shock many western observers on the forum

We are going to enter a period of DEFCON 1, and I hope everyone is ready for that, champions league, World cup, Eurovision, noone Will participate in it, because as I have said before, those missiles are coming out even if it takes DEFCON 1

And how does Russia achieve this without permanent military presence in Ukraine? Including the western part of Ukraine.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:06 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Cheetah wrote:

It has been less than two days. Concrete information is practically nonexistent. I've seen far more actually footage of destroyed or abandoned Ukrainian equipment than I have of Russian equipment. Every single PA from the Ukrainian MoD has been categorically false, and all of the resistance supposedly faced by the Russian forces has turned out to be either nonexistent, or oversold.

You seem smart.

If anybody is a fucking retard it’s you pisdabol. You were all with Garry b, KVS, and archa claiming that Putin wasn’t going to invade and cia and nato and us intelligence were all liars trying to whip up hysteria.

No invasion no invasion no invasion. Ukraine will collapse on its own. Hurr durr if it would collapse why did Putin invade?

Than the ridiculous assertions that nato has conceded to Russian demands.

Hurr durr the rebels can defeat the entire Ukraine army on their own.

Liars and charlatans with delusions of grandeur. Half the people on this forum.

EkErilaz dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:08 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Arkanghelsk wrote:Let's be very clear,  all talk of regaining Ukraine as a friend, is pure OPTIMISM

And how does Russia achieve this without permanent military presence in Ukraine? Including the western part of Ukraine.

It's already been achieved, NATO is out of Ukraine

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 pm