Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+69
ali.a.r
zorobabel
crod
The Ottoman
Autodestruct
mack8
Urluber
Walther von Oldenburg
rigoletto
Broski
LMFS
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
franco
Ispan
Kiko
lancelot
Hole
George1
Isos
owais.usmani
Serberus
RTN
JohninMK
Aristide
higurashihougi
Karl Haushofer
mavaff
Maximmmm
VARGR198
Hannibal Barca
Singular_Transform
Firebird
Regular
nomadski
Finty
nero
Airbornewolf
Podlodka77
PapaDragon
ALAMO
Mir
Sujoy
Scorpius
EkErilaz
d_taddei2
magnumcromagnon
TMA1
Cheetah
hoom
Vann7
Big_Gazza
miketheterrible
Arkanghelsk
sundoesntrise
Rasisuki Nebia
par far
Backman
GarryB
caveat emptor
thegopnik
kvs
teh_beard
bitcointrader70
ATLASCUB
lyle6
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
auslander
PhSt
73 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine

kvs
    kvs

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  kvs Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:15 am

rigoletto wrote:RT (Telegram Channel) about the previous images:

Scene on the ground Ukraine: Debris has allegedly hit a residential building in the Kiev region (reports)

Ukraine's interior minister has reportedly claimed it was a missile intercepted that fell into the area.

The most accurate assessment. It is possible this was a regime psyop where they brought down one of their
    own missiles. "Plucky defenders of freedom stopping a Russian missile aimed at civilians, suffering unfortunate
    casualties from the debris." This is exactly the sort of psychopaths we are dealing with.

magnumcromagnon, lancelot and rigoletto like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 32 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine

Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:18 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Quite, you are merely short sighted and thinking along with a single perspective if you cannot understand then just be quiet.

Just be quiet?  Awww, wassup poor little exceptionalist who has just been handed a nice big dose of "wake up and realise that everything you think about Murkan hegemony is now dead and gasping out its last dying breath for the entire non-Western world to see and enjoy"??

Who the foxtrot are you to tell me to be quiet?

Unbeliveable arrogance from these Atlantacist empty heads.

russia   Go Russia.  I'm loving the wailing and hysteria coming from Imperial Washington and its legion of slack-jawed mouth-breathers who can't adapt to the reality that Russia said NYET and they literally have their thumbs up their collective arses as they scratch in the dirt looking for something, anything they can do that might make a difference.

Its times like this that life is so worth living.  Razz

Lol You think I care if they take Ukraine Razz we also never said we are going into Ukraine and why would we? let Russia enjoy having to take care of that shithole.

Everyone knows Russia will beat them, now if you could get your head out of your ass for five seconds. You could use it to understand my words or you can continue to act like a fool, that's your choice.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:18 am

Backman wrote:
    I worked in Northern Alberta for 7 years with mostly Ukrainians. It's little Ukraine over there . They don't take it all too seriously. Not all of them are Banderites. They started joking that they were Russians now in 2014. They weren't boarding flights to Ukraine to "fight for my country" bruh

These Ukrainians are from the original wave of immigration before WWII. The Banderites are mostly in places like Toronto and cities in central Canada
    (Ontario and Quebec). But unfortunately, the Banderites have brainwashed many of these Ukrainians along with the lie factory Canadian mass media
    into drinking the pro-regime koolaid.

Regular, miketheterrible and LMFS like this post

Broski
    Broski

Post  Broski Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:18 am

I wonder how many Ukrops genuinely thought that NATO was coming to help them fight Russia? Poland has always had a bad rap for being stupid but it looks like Ukraine is determined to win the 'Darwin Award' this year.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, lancelot and billybatts91 like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:26 am

Backman wrote:
    I worked in Northern Alberta for 7 years with mostly Ukrainians. It's little Ukraine over there . They don't take it all too seriously. Not all of them are Banderites. They started joking that they were Russians now in 2014. They weren't boarding flights to Ukraine to "fight for my country" bruh

I don't care about Americanised/Canadised (same shit) Ukrainains. I deal with the ones from Ukraine and they are willing to cut their dick for Ukraine. All of them are bandreties, the ones who are not are LGBTQ+-x3 fgts who are antirussian anyway.

Most likely your Ukrainian "friends" are also putting a facade and they are pretending.

God forbid to deal with them.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:28 am

kvs wrote:
    rigoletto wrote:RT (Telegram Channel) about the previous images:

Scene on the ground Ukraine: Debris has allegedly hit a residential building in the Kiev region (reports)

Ukraine's interior minister has reportedly claimed it was a missile intercepted that fell into the area.

The most accurate assessment.   It is possible this was a regime psyop where they brought down one of their
    own missiles.   "Plucky defenders of freedom stopping a Russian missile aimed at civilians, suffering unfortunate
    casualties from the debris."   This is exactly the sort of psychopaths we are dealing with.

Told you. They will shit themselves and blame that Russia farted. Hence why I think Russians should care much about limiting their operations due to civilian presence.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:34 am

Regular wrote:
    Backman wrote:

I don't care about Americanised/Canadised (same shit) Ukrainains. I deal with the ones from Ukraine and they are willing to cut their dick for Ukraine. All of them are bandreties, the ones who are not are LGBTQ+-x3 fgts who are antirussian anyway.

Most likely your Ukrainian "friends" are also putting a facade and they are pretending.

God forbid to deal with them.

Well they put up a bit of a fight against the LGBT parades the first time. But ever since then, the parades go on without resistance.

Russia must have a plan. Russia itself used to have marauding neo Nazi groups in the early 2000's and they aren't heard of anymore

Last edited by Backman on Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

magnumcromagnon likes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:36 am

That bigass column is wrecking shit at Ivankiv

Ukrops blew a bridge, kiev is 1 or 2 days from falling

I wonder if that column is 20th CAA
    ali.a.r

Post  ali.a.r Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:40 am

IIRC Russia changed a few brigades back into Divisions (mostly heavy Tank units though). I wonder if this war will see both the BTG concept as well the classic regiment-division concept in action on the Russian side. Supposedly one of the reasons for transitioning to a Divison strucuture again was they are better suited for conventional war. Time will tell of course.

11E and Finty like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:43 am

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 32 Image15

Massive column, still not close where VDV landed, who said they relieved trapped VDV troops? Still a bridge to cross and full day of drive to there.
    Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:44 am

Regular wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 32 Image15

Massive column, still not close where VDV landed, who said they relieved trapped VDV troops? Still a bridge to cross and full day of drive to there.

I'm wondering who tf that is , 20th CAA ? They wrecked shit at Ivankiv, Ukrops apparently blew the bridge,  I'm sure they'll get around

Regular likes this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:52 am

Good question, I guess Ukrainians will have a chance to ask them politely. So today is the day probing is over bridgeheads were established?

Not fat of ground operations, they are dirty and shitty, but whatever gets the job done. I will get streams up just in case I can see something interesting.
    Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:08 am

They're not using many of their new assets and even things they used for years in Syria, most of what im seeing is T-72's and old BMP's with some AD,MLRS, transport vehicles and iskanders etc..... Russia not using their full capabilities and saving it for later?

miketheterrible, LMFS and lancelot like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:21 am

https://twitter.com/Rogozin/status/1496933832905404422?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1496934100363587587%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

teh_beard likes this post

Rasisuki Nebia
    Rasisuki Nebia

Post  Rasisuki Nebia Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:22 am

Confirmed Ukrainian Su-27

Russian special military operation in Ukraine - Page 32 FMawwwaWUB8c22W?format=png&name=900x900

Regular, d_taddei2, magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, mnrck, Backman and Finty like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:30 am

Werewolf, kvs, VARGR198 and Hole like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:49 am

Poor sovereign Bosnia
    Oh, poor sovereign Bosnia
    Now you lie destroyed because of Alija
    Why have you proclaimed the sovereign Bosnia?
    May your head fall off your shoulders.
    Why have you proclaimed the sovereign Bosnia?
    May your head fall off your shoulders.

Refrain:
    The time has come for Serbs' revenge
    All mosques are flying to the clouds
    Ante1, Azem2 and Tito are here no more
    To protect you from the Serbs.

In vain you practise the Ramadan fast
    Neither Allah nor Holy Mary could save you
    Because there are no equals to Serbs
    A Serb wants no one's yoke.
    Because there are no equals to Serbs
    A Serb wants no one's yoke.

Refrain

Alija, you won't get off as easily as last time
    You'll carry your dimi3 on a stick
    Your doom is already in sight
    When your daughter is studying politics.
    Your doom is already in sight
    When your daughter is studying politics.

Just replace Alijas name with Zelenskys and bosnia with ukraine.

kvs likes this post

hoom

Post  hoom Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:55 am

They're not using many of their new assets and even things they used for years in Syria
    Is an interesting point.
    Bit ghoulish but gotta suspect a bit of a 'lead with cannon fodder' calculation, I can't imagine they went into it not expecting to take significant losses to particularly ATGMs.
    There is definitely some of the newer gear in the mix though.

Confirmed Ukrainian Su-27
    Proves that the 404 airforce wasn't entirely destroyed.
    Curious how far away that SAM would have been launched to have coverage over Kiev? If the closest Russian troops are short of Ivankiv thats 60-75km away which would mean they'd have to have either an S-300 close by, marginal range for Buk M3, maybe S-350, otherwise would have to be a long range hit with S-400.

I suspect more likely friendly fire.

Regular likes this post

Backman dislikes this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:07 am

The Ottoman wrote:

No wonder Turkey is fucked. You admire effeminate British clowns like BoJo and stand for "democracy" or whatever gay shit the Euros tell you to lap up so they can count you as one of their hangers-on. Where's that sense of Ottoman pride now? Gone along with your Bayraktars? Twisted Evil

No, along with your websites.😆

Anonymous declared war on Russia.
    Fake outrage from hypocritical Turdkish faggotry...how many countries is Turkey invading right now? Like 5? Turdogan begged for mercy to sell tomatoes to Russia, so VVP  responded by transmogrifying Turdkish soldiers in Idlib in to tomato paste! clown pwnd clown pwnd

Regular, kvs, VARGR198, Hole, lyle6 and Broski like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:14 am

https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497088664970670083?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497088664970670083%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:24 am

Ukrainian Armed Forces have retaliated against Russia by launching a tactical ballistic missile “Tochka-U” on the military airfield of Millerovo in Rostov Oblast. -RF

kvs and Finty like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:27 am

Rasisuki Nebia wrote:They're not using many of their new assets and even things they used for years in Syria, most of what im seeing is T-72's and old BMP's with some AD,MLRS, transport vehicles and iskanders etc..... Russia not using their full capabilities and saving it for later?
    Same reason heavy cavalry were usually spent 9/10 of battles just ogling at the sight. You use them at the critical make or break junctions to tip the balance decisively in your favor. As such you don't want that advantage attrited fighting skirmishes here and there when you need them intact, fresh, and raring for the go signal.

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Fake outrage from hypocritical Turdkish faggotry...how many countries is Turkey invading right now? Like 5? Turdogan begged for mercy to sell tomatoes to Russia, so VVP  responded by transmogrifying Turdkish soldiers in Idlib in to tomato paste! clown pwnd clown pwnd
    Putin the saint. He's not only turning Turks into tomato paste, but decommunizing and denazifying Ukrainians all at once. Truly blessed.

magnumcromagnon, Big_Gazza, kvs, miketheterrible, LMFS and Broski like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:29 am

thegopnik wrote:https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1497088664970670083?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1497088664970670083%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Greeks are chomping at the bit if the Turdkish hypocritical faggots try that shit. There's always the Greek/Cyprus card so VVP can kick his feet up (exposing the bottom of shoes for you Islamists) on top of the head of Neo-Ottoman stools if they want to be froggy! Wink
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:29 am

"Ukrainian civilian trying to stop Russian military vehicles that are passing through the city centre of Melitopol in Ukraine."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1497095521110011904

dunno

Mir likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:41 am

I think he is asking for directions back to the asylum Laughing Laughing Laughing

Regular, VARGR198 and Broski like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:37 pm