Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+33
Big_Gazza
LMFS
calripson
Sprut-B
Scorpius
nomadski
mavaff
sepheronx
zepia
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
Godric
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
franco
higurashihougi
Ghoster
lancelot
andalusia
owais.usmani
George1
ALAMO
flamming_python
Hole
Aristide
miketheterrible
Backman
kvs
PhSt
magnumcromagnon
GarryB
TMA1
lyle6
37 posters

    Western propaganda #2

    Werewolf
    Werewolf


    Posts : 5744
    Points : 5941
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Werewolf Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:01 am

    higurashihougi wrote:https://www.rt.com/news/551868-meta-policy-assissinate-head-state/

    Facebook’s parent company Meta has changed its policy guidance on tolerance to hate speech to prohibit “condoning violence” against “Russians in general” and to ban calls for the death of heads of state, Reuters reported on Monday, citing a memo posted on the company’s internal platform.

    The Sunday post, published by Meta’s global affairs president, Nick Clegg, and seen by Reuters, suggests that Facebook is “narrowing the focus” of its content moderation policy to make it “explicitly clear” that a previous decisions made last week should not be interpreted as “condoning violence against Russians in general.”

    Last Thursday, Reuters was also the first to report that Meta would begin allowing hate speech against Russians on Facebook and Instagram. Citing another batch of internal emails, the news agency initially reported that the platform would allow hate speech against all Russians amid the ongoing war in Ukraine. However, it later toned down its text to explain the measure referred specifically to the “invading Russians” and President Vladimir Putin.

    Now Meta has apparently backtracked on that policy too, with Clegg reportedly writing that it would “not permit calls to assassinate a head of state.”  

    “In order to remove any ambiguity about our stance, we are further narrowing our guidance to make explicit that we are not allowing calls for the death of a head of state on our platforms,” he wrote.

    He added that since the situation in Ukraine is fast-moving, Meta will keep its guidance “under constant review” and claimed Meta “stands against Russophobia.”

    The platform has “no tolerance for calls for genocide, ethnic cleansing, or any kind of discrimination, harassment, or violence towards Russians on our platform,” he said.

    Meta’s earlier decision on violence against Russians was even met with criticism from the United Nations, with a spokesman for the UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres saying that such language is “unacceptable” in any context.

    To late the jews have once again shown they are enemies of all slavic people and will continue being exactly that! Meta/Facebook or whatever garbage name they use is banned in Russia and will be not accessible very soon. Hopefully this jew gets kicked out of Europe as well!
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34910
    Points : 35428
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:10 pm

    Well whatever religion, they showed their real colours twice... jumping on the band wagon to kill Putin and Russian people in general, and then when normal people were shocked they flip flopped and said that wasn't their real position... so idiots with no spine who only care about income for themselves.

    Not a loss to Russia and Russians and an opportunity for Russian companies to create something to replace it.... put in their language translation software and have people from the rest of the world communicating with each other... a real danger for the west...
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi


    Posts : 2578
    Points : 2665
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  higurashihougi Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:09 am

    https://www.rt.com/news/551976-tulsi-gabbard-accusations-reponse/

    Former Democratic Representative and 2020 presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard has responded to recent accusations of being a ‘Russian asset’ for ‘promoting Russian propaganda’ and being ‘paid off by Russian agents’ after she tried to raise awareness concerning alleged US-funded biological laboratories in Ukraine.

    In a tweet posted on Sunday, Gabbard cited the risk posed by the “25 to 30” such research facilities in Ukraine which “if breached would release and spread deadly pathogens to the US and the world.” She called for all parties, including Russia, Ukraine and NATO to take immediate action to prevent a possible disaster from unfolding and implementing a ceasefire around such labs until they are secure and the pathogens are destroyed.

    Utah Senator Mitt Romney responded to the video by saying the former congresswoman’s remarks about the existence of these biolabs could result in people being killed and amounted to spreading “treasonous lies.”

    Several mainstream media outlets have since tried to paint Gabbard as a Russian asset, echoing statements made by Hillary Clinton during the 2020 presidential election. The Daily Beast even published a report alleging that Gabbard was paid off by a suspected Russian agent during her run for the presidency when a dual Russian-American national contributed to her campaign.

    During a recent appearance on ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’, Gabbard responded to the accusations, saying, “this is not a matter of disagreement or holding a dissenting view. This is about facts and this is about the truth,” adding that no amount of “regurgitating Hillary Clinton’s slanderous talking points” can change the facts.

    She reiterated that, contrary to what the media is reporting, she never claimed there were bioweapon labs in Ukraine, but that there are “biolabs in Ukraine that have received US support that contain dangerous pathogens” that if released, could mean the world would face a “future of pandemics.” Gabbard called for the issue to be addressed immediately and for the pathogens to be secured or destroyed.

    Gabbard went on to blast the media for trying to deny these biolabs are even there, despite “the plethora of evidence that exists,” calling it shocking that news outlets are trying to play up these biolabs as some sort of fantasy while several US officials and departments have publicly expressed concern that the pathogens contained in the biolabs in Ukraine could be released.

    The former congresswoman added that the media is blatantly lying to the American people, and responded to the accusations of her campaign receiving funds from supposed Russian agents, saying: “You saw headlines a couple of days ago: ‘Tulsi Gabbard Paid Off By Russian Agents.’

    “What the media is lying about is the fact that an American citizen gave my campaign a $59 contribution coming from a woman I’ve never met, someone I don’t know, I don’t know anything about, but somehow they feel justified in saying, ‘Tulsi Gabbard is being paid off.’”

    Gabbard highlighted the dangers that come from the media deceiving the public so blatantly, saying these “so-called journalists have a responsibility to the public,” and if they keep getting away with these lies with no accountability, it poses “a direct threat to our democratic republic.”

    “They continue to parrot and propagate these lies and they need to be held accountable. They need to be exposed,” she said.

    GarryB, andalusia and magnumcromagnon like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:36 am

    American food review youtuber exposes Western bias from youtube against non-Western videos of food and culture:

    GarryB, Werewolf, andalusia and kvs like this post

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 632
    Points : 694
    Join date : 2013-09-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  andalusia Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:41 pm

    I saw this video on Youtube about this author who says that China will attack Russia if they fail in Ukraine.

    What do you guys think of this?

    lancelot
    lancelot


    Posts : 1569
    Points : 1571
    Join date : 2020-10-17

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  lancelot Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:44 pm

    He is bonkers. China could have taken advantage of Russia's position of weakness after fall of the Soviet Union.
    Instead they signed a Treaty of Friendship and made a deal to settle the contested parts of the Russo-Chinese border.

    kvs likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:40 pm

    andalusia wrote:I saw this video on Youtube about this author who says that China will attack Russia if they fail in Ukraine.

    What do you guys think of this?


    No, but China might cut a deal of its own with the US on geopolitical detente if Russia fails in the Ukraine. Get rid of the gangrenous limb so to speak.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34910
    Points : 35428
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:25 am


    “What the media is lying about is the fact that an American citizen gave my campaign a $59 contribution coming from a woman I’ve never met, someone I don’t know, I don’t know anything about, but somehow they feel justified in saying, ‘Tulsi Gabbard is being paid off.’”

    Such contributions should be public record, which means it would be trivial to find people who donated to Hilary Clinton or any other US politicians, that are Jewish... does that make the politicians Israeli agents?

    Netenyahoos puppets?

    Ridiculous.

    Also that post about Youtube and food... please remember to click to see the video on youtube and choose a like if you like it... that will send a message to YT about what a bunch of dicks they are being.

    Very much relevant to this thread... all the time when I was growing up there were TV programmes about the places and people of the world... these days not so much... it is like the west is no longer interested in anyone but itself... and replicating its own culture to the rest of the world instead of continuing to learn and grow.

    And regarding China attacking Russia.... Yeah, bullshit... China is hoping that the North Sea Route that Russia is investing in and spending good money on will reduce transit times from China to Europe by 14 days, eliminate a canal crossing (delay and fees), and also bypass some notorious areas of the sea for pirate activity (near indonesia etc).

    Not only that rail and air links through Russia from China to the EU will be extremely important too, not to mention the cheap energy they are directing to China... the west made fun of Russian gas exports to China about how China is ripping the Russians off, but Russia does not need high gas prices to make a profit and low energy costs promotes the use of gas as a primary energy source.

    Russia would rather sell cheap gas with long term contracts because stable prices means better long term planning for infrastructure and support, which in turn ensures stable regular supply with no surprises... leading to increasing demand, which for pipes just means turning on the taps more often and for longer which is a very efficient way to sell more product.

    China is not some back stabbing crazy country that makes all sorts of defense promises and claims and then suddenly decides it is in their interests to run away.

    They are not angels, but are nothing like the devils the US constantly prove themselves to be time and time again.

    It is also one of many wet dreams of the US... India and China fighting or Russia and China fighting, or China invading Siberia to get more land or the people of Siberia rising up and wanting autonomy from Russia.... all little BS scenarios where the US can sneak in and steal resources while pretending to care about other people.

    The west is a much bigger threat to Russia than China has ever been whether is is destabilising Russian neighbours, to funding regime change and promoting criminals as legitimate politicians, like Guano in Venezuela or Navalny in Russia... if anyone did that to the US the US would lose its mind...

    magnumcromagnon, kvs and Hole like this post

    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia


    Posts : 637
    Points : 732
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Odin of Ossetia Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:29 pm

    PhSt wrote:saw this ad today, it seems the Ukronazis and their NATzO backers are getting desperate  Laughing

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 111497895865641



    Old collaborators:


    http://michalw.narod.ru/index-Truth.html

    http://asaland.proboards.com/thread/460/land-zamosc-zamojszczyzna-1942-1944



    There are now rumors on the Internet that the Ukrainians are intentionally killing off these foreign volunteers.


    Recently three volunteers from the U.S.A. (two of them with German surnames) were shown on U.S. television, but it turned out that they were not part of the legion, and that they were training the Ukrainians on their own in the city of Lviv. It turned out that one of them is married to a local Ukrainian woman, and the other two are his friends.

    I guess unless you have some family connection you should not be heading there.



    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible


    Posts : 7403
    Points : 7377
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  miketheterrible Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:46 pm

    magnumcromagnon and kvs like this post

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 632
    Points : 694
    Join date : 2013-09-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  andalusia Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:02 am

    Just saw this today, what do you guys think of this from an ex-wife of an oligarch about Putin?

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-partner-russian-oligarch-close-151250730.html
    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  flamming_python Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:25 am

    andalusia wrote:Just saw this today, what do you guys think of this from an ex-wife of an oligarch about Putin?

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-partner-russian-oligarch-close-151250730.html

    She's describing herself and the debauchery of every rich elite
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:08 am

    kvs likes this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:58 pm

    GarryB, kvs and Hole like this post

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 632
    Points : 694
    Join date : 2013-09-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  andalusia Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:15 am

    I don't know if this is the appropriate section to put this in but American actor Sean Penn wants a boycott of Oscars if Ukrainean President Zelensky is not allowed to a
    appear at Academy Awards.


    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-penn-oscars-zelensky-212703032.html
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:42 am

    andalusia wrote:I don't know if this is the appropriate section to put this in but American actor Sean Penn wants a boycott of Oscars if Ukrainean President Zelensky is not allowed to a
    appear at Academy Awards.


    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-penn-oscars-zelensky-212703032.html

    Sean Penn has always been a faggot, he used Hurricane Katrina as a PR op to boost his brand. He's a slimy opportunist pissant, a virtue signaling narcissistic POS! clown

    GarryB, flamming_python, kvs and Hole like this post

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:49 am

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 7800
    Points : 7876
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  flamming_python Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:30 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:
    andalusia wrote:I don't know if this is the appropriate section to put this in but American actor Sean Penn wants a boycott of Oscars if Ukrainean President Zelensky is not allowed to a
    appear at Academy Awards.


    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-penn-oscars-zelensky-212703032.html

    Sean Penn has always been a faggot, he used Hurricane Katrina as a PR op to boost his brand. He's a slimy opportunist pissant, a virtue signaling narcissistic POS! clown

    But he's right isn't he

    Zelensky is indeed the actor of the century clown

    He acted as the president in a TV show, then became a real president - but it's all an act as well
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34910
    Points : 35428
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:41 pm

    Yeah... let him go to the Oscars... the Russians can award him with an Iskander as a special bonus prize... the 300Kt model.

    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon


    Posts : 8158
    Points : 8303
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:35 am

    GarryB and kvs like this post

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 632
    Points : 694
    Join date : 2013-09-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  andalusia Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:49 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:


    What is funny is that the so called debt diplomacy is how the US uses the IMF and World Bank to get countries into debt.

    While I do appreciate that China is not doing what the US accuses it of doing.  I think a better approach for Third World countries is to not borrow from no country or international organization at all whether it is China, the US, IMF or World Bank.  

    Every nation on the planet could issue their currency interest free to pay for infrastructure, defense, education etc... instead of borrowing loans and be in debt to another nation.

    https://positivemoney.org/2015/12/qe-for-people-even-the-ancients-were-doing-it-a-history-of-peoples-qe-part-3-of-8/


    https://guernseydonkey.com/beating-the-bankers-at-their-own-game-the-guernsey-way/


    http://positivemoneysheffield.pbworks.com/w/page/51773871/The%20Guernsey%20Experiment

    kvs likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 34910
    Points : 35428
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  GarryB Fri Apr 01, 2022 10:38 pm

    You are right in accusing the west of accusing China of doing something it has been doing for centuries to milk the rest of the world of resources and money, where you are wrong is suggesting what China is doing is bad.

    To get a business going you need capital and lots of businesses fail for all sorts of reasons but one of those reasons is because the financial backers want returns on their investments and taking money out of the business makes the business fail.

    Amazon didn't make any money at all for the first ten years it was operating but has since made the owner one of the richest men on the planet.

    When Microsoft was starting out they didn't have enough money to pay their workers so they paid them in shares of the company, so even the janitor became super rich when the company finally started to make enormous money.

    What the west would do is help finances to create a business in the third world... a business they know will be very profitable... and then even if they have to sabotage it they will to take control of the company... they do this to get around laws in other countries regarding foreign ownership, but once they have the company financially they can make demands to make sure all their profits and success goes to the west... some drinks company in some small country... suddenly ends up part of the Cocacola empire who starts selling that drink to the rest of the world and now owns the fizzy drink market in that country.

    The money seems to be a help up, but really they are helping themselves.

    The difference as mentioned in the apology is that China is just making money lending money, they are not stealing resources or stealing companies and don't demand local law changes to allow them to seize assets.

    Chinese and Russian investment leads to real growth in other countries.... cutting Ukraine off from Russian investment was part of the plan to cripple their economy and make them more desperate to join HATO and the EU... but they were never going to let them join because nuclear war ends their game.

    The west uses economics as a weapon to control and to isolate and contain and try to destroy... the chinese and the russians and most of the rest of the world uses economics and commerce to develop and grow and improve their situation... for themselves and their neighbours.

    Western policy will leave the 1% in massive mansions with enormous guarded fences surrounded by ghettos of people who live in shacks.

    The rest of the world don't want mansions, but they want out of the shacks too... they want the sprawling suburbia the US appeared to have in the 1950s where father worked and mother was mother and they had a nice house and a car each and a summer home to visit in the holidays.

    Wanting 10 thousand dollar watches and 200 thousand dollar plus cars is the problem with the west.

    Third world countries borrow to improve their lot... just like a citizen in any country will borrow money if they need a car or to buy a house... if they can get things now that makes their lives better and easier and makes it easier to earn money then it makes sense to borrow money to get it now.

    Without a car keeping a job might be a problem.

    Renting money means paying someone else, when if you worked it out you could probably get a deposit together to buy a house and get a loan from the bank that you can pay off that might not be much more expensive than your rent but instead of paying off someone elses mortgage you can pay off your own.

    Buy a big house and get someone to rent a room in it to help pay the loan off faster.

    Loans are not bad and do make sense.

    The problem is when you make a loan to buy a 400K dollar sports car because you think they are cool... you will soon find out that parts and support are not cheap either and it costs too much and insurance is too high to even drive it regularly... especially the risk of an accident.

    The west liked to suggest stupid loans for grand projects that were ego boosters for leaders of small countries that ended up creating a spiral of debt because even when complete they didn't earn money to pay for their creation and use.

    Even 20 years ago it was pretty obvious that China was having a good effect on Africa... there was a TV series with a couple of actors riding motorbikes down through africa called the long way down, and they were worried about the roads... and some of them were terrible, but some of them were superb... built by China... along with houses and schools for their workers... the difference was obvious and very positive.

    It is quite an insult for the western devils to accuse the Chinese of doing what they did and claiming it is immoral... why do the world courts not try them for their crimes... oh that is right.... the world court is for Putin and Serbs and Iranians and black people from Africa...

    andalusia likes this post

    avatar
    andalusia


    Posts : 632
    Points : 694
    Join date : 2013-09-30

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  andalusia Wed Apr 06, 2022 4:14 am

    GarryB wrote:You are right in accusing the west of accusing China of doing something it has been doing for centuries to milk the rest of the world of resources and money, where you are wrong is suggesting what China is doing is bad.

    To get a business going you need capital and lots of businesses fail for all sorts of reasons but one of those reasons is because the financial backers want returns on their investments and taking money out of the business makes the business fail.

    Amazon didn't make any money at all for the first ten years it was operating but has since made the owner one of the richest men on the planet.

    When Microsoft was starting out they didn't have enough money to pay their workers so they paid them in shares of the company, so even the janitor became super rich when the company finally started to make enormous money.

    What the west would do is help finances to create a business in the third world... a business they know will be very profitable... and then even if they have to sabotage it they will to take control of the company... they do this to get around laws in other countries regarding foreign ownership, but once they have the company financially they can make demands to make sure all their profits and success goes to the west... some drinks company in some small country... suddenly ends up part of the Cocacola empire who starts selling that drink to the rest of the world and now owns the fizzy drink market in that country.

    The money seems to be a help up, but really they are helping themselves.

    The difference as mentioned in the apology is that China is just making money lending money, they are not stealing resources or stealing companies and don't demand local law changes to allow them to seize assets.

    Chinese and Russian investment leads to real growth in other countries.... cutting Ukraine off from Russian investment was part of the plan to cripple their economy and make them more desperate to join HATO and the EU... but they were never going to let them join because nuclear war ends their game.

    The west uses economics as a weapon to control and to isolate and contain and try to destroy... the chinese and the russians and most of the rest of the world uses economics and commerce to develop and grow and improve their situation... for themselves and their neighbours.

    Western policy will leave the 1% in massive mansions with enormous guarded fences surrounded by ghettos of people who live in shacks.

    The rest of the world don't want mansions, but they want out of the shacks too... they want the sprawling suburbia the US appeared to have in the 1950s where father worked and mother was mother and they had a nice house and a car each and a summer home to visit in the holidays.

    Wanting 10 thousand dollar watches and 200 thousand dollar plus cars is the problem with the west.

    Third world countries borrow to improve their lot... just like a citizen in any country will borrow money if they need a car or to buy a house... if they can get things now that makes their lives better and easier and makes it easier to earn money then it makes sense to borrow money to get it now.

    Without a car keeping a job might be a problem.

    Renting money means paying someone else, when if you worked it out you could probably get a deposit together to buy a house and get a loan from the bank that you can pay off that might not be much more expensive than your rent but instead of paying off someone elses mortgage you can pay off your own.

    Buy a big house and get someone to rent a room in it to help pay the loan off faster.

    Loans are not bad and do make sense.

    The problem is when you make a loan to buy a 400K dollar sports car because you think they are cool... you will soon find out that parts and support are not cheap either and it costs too much and insurance is too high to even drive it regularly... especially the risk of an accident.

    The west liked to suggest stupid loans for grand projects that were ego boosters for leaders of small countries that ended up creating a spiral of debt because even when complete they didn't earn money to pay for their creation and use.

    Even 20 years ago it was pretty obvious that China was having a good effect on Africa... there was a TV series with a couple of actors riding motorbikes down through africa called the long way down, and they were worried about the roads... and some of them were terrible, but some of them were superb... built by China... along with houses and schools for their workers... the difference was obvious and very positive.

    It is quite an insult for the western devils to accuse the Chinese of doing what they did and claiming it is immoral... why do the world courts not try them for their crimes... oh that is right.... the world court is for Putin and Serbs and Iranians and black people from Africa...


    I agree but I still think the nations of the world would benefit from issuing interest free banknotes like in Guersney. It would totally break the bankers.

    https://guernseydonkey.com/beating-the-bankers-at-their-own-game-the-guernsey-way/
    zepia
    zepia


    Posts : 227
    Points : 232
    Join date : 2015-05-05
    Location : Bangkok

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  zepia Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:28 am

    magnumcromagnon, kvs and Hole like this post

    avatar
    owais.usmani


    Posts : 1540
    Points : 1538
    Join date : 2019-03-27
    Age : 36

    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  owais.usmani Wed Apr 06, 2022 1:07 pm



    Twitter has gone full bonkers!

    magnumcromagnon, kvs, zepia and SolidarityWithRussia like this post


    Sponsored content


    Western propaganda #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Western propaganda #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:41 am