Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
kvs
LMFS
Mir
Nemo
flamming_python
Arkanghelsk
Airbornewolf
Maximmmm
Firebird
Sujoy
lancelot
Walther von Oldenburg
andalusia
JohninMK
higurashihougi
George1
lyle6
Kiko
Arrow
franco
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
Vann7
GarryB
28 posters

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Mir
    Mir

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  Mir Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:14 am

This is not news to me but at least you can see pathological lairs and psychopaths in action. Oh what fun!

https://www.rt.com/usa/538132-fauci-wuhan-coronavirus-funding/

After months of President Joe Biden’s top health adviser, Dr. Anthony Fauci, insisting his institute “never” funded gain-of-function virus research in China, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) grudgingly admitted otherwise.

In a letter sent to Republican lawmakers on Wednesday, the NIH’s principal deputy director, Lawrence Tabak, admitted that a nonprofit called EcoHealth Alliance did conduct experiments on coronaviruses in China with NIH funding, but denied this had anything to do with the virus that causes Covid-19.

Yeah right! Laughing

I find it quite amazing that people still believe this BS!

Vann7 and kvs like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4

Post  PapaDragon Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:58 am

Who needs doctor (or grandma, apparently) when you have the internetz!

As virus cases rise, so do pleas for Russians to get vaccine

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-business-europe-health-russia-66c72c8f7e8fc20ee35473d3c0d81306

As she stood in the courtyard of the morgue holding the body of her grandmother who died of COVID-19, Ramilya Shigalturina had a message for anyone still resisting vaccinations.

“I’m begging all Russians: Please get vaccinated, because it’s really dreadful and dangerous,” said the resident of Nizhny Novgorod, the country’s fifth-largest city.

Shigalturina said her 83-year-old grandmother “died right away after catching it. She wasn’t vaccinated.”

When Russia last year became the first country to launch a coronavirus vaccine, called Sputnik V, it was hailed as a matter of national pride and a sign of its scientific know-how. But since the free immunization program began in December 2020, only about a third of the country’s 146 million people have gotten fully vaccinated.

The low vaccine acceptance is of increasing concern as Russia suffers a sharp rise in cases, setting records for infections and deaths nearly every day this month. On Thursday, the national coronavirus task force reported 1,036 deaths and more than 36,000 new infections over the past 24 hours.
    “I can’t understand what’s going on,” President Vladimir Putin said, a rare admission of bewilderment from the steely leader. “We have a reliable and efficient vaccine. The vaccine really reduces the risks of illness, grave complications and death.”

At Nizhny Novgorod’s Infectious Hospital No. 23, where the seriously ill patients lie in wards with little space between their beds, Dr. Natalia Soloshenko is battered by the onslaught.

“I can tell you that out of every 50 admitted, only one or two of them are vaccinated,” the chief doctor told The Associated Press. “The whole ICU is full of highly critical patients; all of those patients are unvaccinated.”
    Soloshenko said widespread misinformation appears to be driving the vaccine hesitancy.

“It’s a very sensitive issue, a burning issue for all health care workers. We read what’s on social media and see the most negative information coming from the citizens of our country regarding vaccination,” she said....

My advice to good doctor: Relax, take a break, phone it in, get a latte, take some days off, chill...

You are above this subhuman filth

Don't worry yourself over retards and morons and save your strength for patients who really need you

In civilized society these unvaccinated vermin wouldn't have been allowed to live past childhood so just take it easy, don't waste effort, time or money and let Good Lord Darwin do his thing

Russia is a big place plus you can never have too much organic fertilizer

Quality over quantity thumbsup

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:37 pm

The face masks are a distraction. They want the virus to spread since that serves two purposes. One is to keep the hysteria going.
    The other is that it is probably part of the genetic experiment. The mutating virus is acting to "probe" millions of individuals and
    their response gives valuable information. This includes getting severely ill or dying. It is all data in this crime against humanity
    experiment.

Nobody can provide a shred of justification why the mRNA "vaccines" are being pimped so hard across the globe everywhere that
    western interests are dominant. Canada, Singapore, etc. The only exception is the UK without Scotland. I think this is because the
    UK is the heart of the Empire. The US is like a big attack dog and its elites do not give a rat's ass about Americans. But maybe
    the people of the UK will be raped with mRNA booster shots in the future on the pretext that covid is not being eliminated.

In the rant video I linked there is a response to the insane hysteria about the flu "coming back with a vengeance" line from
    the Canadian regime. Covid is being used to spread hysteria about the flu now. So we may have flu vaccine mandates soon.

Mir likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:27 pm

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02187-1

Data from COVID-19 tests in the United States, the United Kingdom and Singapore are showing that vaccinated people who become infected with Delta SARS-CoV-2 can carry as much virus in their nose as do unvaccinated people. This means that despite the protection offered by vaccines, a proportion of vaccinated people can pass on Delta, possibly aiding its rise.

The vaxxed are spreaders and since they have antibodies targeting the spike antigen, they are putting selection pressure on
    covid to mutate this molecule. So the vaccines are defeating their own purpose. Proper vaccines would give the immune
    system multiple antigen targets, making any selection pressure evolution act slower.

Mir likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:06 pm

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 Unname19

kvs and bitch_killer like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:47 pm

I just had a look at the UK's official covid related deaths and the chart is quite interesting. Same time last year there were virtually no covid related deaths reported with lots of people still unvaccinated at that time. Well it appears that almost 80% of people older than 12 years are fully vaccinated by now - yet so far there has been a substantial number of people that have died from covid related issues compared to the same period last year despite the vaccine. It would be interesting to see what this official chart looks like towards the end of the year.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 Uk-cov10

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:22 pm

It is rather obvious by now that new strains of covid are making the rounds. So all the vaccination figures are worth
    precisely feck-all. The hysteria is leading to all sorts of voodoo thinking.

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:07 am

oh wow..  i just saw a video that was mindblowing , of what's going on in the world , is much worse
    than i though. Neutral

Will you believe if i told you @KVS  there have been a world wide hidden pandemic going on at least for 3 decades if not more already ?  Shocked

The depopulation agenda , did not began with covid19 and this mRNA hack shots.. This covid19 man made pandemic , is only another phase of the depopulation agenda ,that was in progress already for a long time , is a turbo mode. that now not only is depopulation the goal , but to do it very fast and to achieve absolute total control/slavery of the population too ,all the way to their privacy in their homes. total control of society lives ,  by the minute , by fully controlling what will run inside their blood every year.

mind blowing information... check this..

What are the leading causes of death in the US?

Top 10 causes of death in US in 2017

2.Heart disease                    -  647,457
    3.Cancer                             -  599,108
    4.Car/Machine accidents        - 169,936
    5.Chronic lower respiratory    - 160,201
    6.Brain stroke                       - 146,383
    7.Alzheimer’s                       - 121,404
    8.Diabetes                           - 83,564          
    9.Influenza-pneumonia         - 55,672
    10.Kidney disease                 - 50,633
    11.Suicide                           - 47,173

This is nothing secret ,numbers taken from ...
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282929#suicide

Notice however how i started the count in #2 , and not in number #1 , and that's because , there is something even more dangerous ,than all those top 10 things ,that have caused even more deaths.
    wanna guess which is more dangerous than Cancer , Influenza ,diabetes ,brain stroke ,car accidents etc, wanna know is really the top most dangerous thing in US ,that have caused more deaths?

1.Medical bad practice and MEDICINES   -783,936  

The western Pharma industry and health industry system have killed more people , than any other illness in  US  when you combine everything they doing.

and in adverse effects alone to western pharma medicines, FDA authorized drugs have killed and average of 106,000 people per year.. this is much more than average deaths by Diabetes in US.  

Death by Medicine
    By Gary Null, Ph.D., PhD; Carolyn Dean MD, ND; Martin Feldman, MD; Debora Rasio, MD; and Dorothy Smith, PhD

http://www.whale.to/a/null9.html   ( Shocked So many doctors backing this report.. Very Happy )

Wow tha't a lot of people , Close to a million of people per year in United STATEs die ,for incompetence of US health agencies and their protocols and medicines ,how they deal with sick people . Suspect

What? Shocked

For people not aware , more people die in United States every year , from bad medical protocols ,than all wars US military had in the past combined.  Suspect  What?  Laughing

Ironically my doctor , told me that a couple of years ago ,many years ago that there been too many deaths with antibiotics that doctors recommend to patients , so i had to be careful with antibiotics even if they recommended by hospitals, that have doctors very worried and wondering ,wheather or not to stop using them . That (over medication) for long periods to deal with pain and deceases, is killing people over long term.  If this turn to be true , we could be dealing that a hidden medicine pandemic ,that silently is killing millions of people ,when used for years .  perhaps this is what they planning with mRNA vaccines? but now at super turbo speed mode depopulation ?

Another health expert in natural medicine ,saw his video on youtube and he was explaining the major problem ,that the health industry face , the major problem that Doctors face in curing people ,and that is that the FDA federal agency and Pharma industry ,tie the hands of them , and don't allow them to recommend any natural remedy for people (even if it works) to cure decease ,Because is against their rules and is not profitable for the super pharma western industry. Any medicine , or substance or   a n y t h i n g  , that can help cure or mitigate an illness  , no matter what it is , or how amazing it is , Doctors by law are prohibited of promoting it , unless it have the approval of the FDA and those that don't obey risk losing their license.

And to submit any substance or medicine for the authorization and certification of the FDA ,you need a ton of money , up to 1 million dollars , before even start researching about it. and any Doctor who dares to go against the law, and promote any natural alternative medicine ,risk losing his license.  What?   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

The health industry , is totally rigged , just like it is the western big corporate media ,in favor of money making super pharma and and not in healing and helping people, because is not frequent that scientist or doctors will have a million of dollar lying around, to get a entry ticket in the waiting line for the FDA to start researching about your natural products and risk that is not certified late. And since the FDA is owned by same big interest , then is a dead end , to get the FDA authorize any medicine ,that truly cure and heals people.   And also learned there have been a hidden pandemic , that is much worse than covid19 , that have been going on for years in america, bad medicine and clinical protocols that is killing many people in the west and likely in half of the world too , that depends on western pharma industry and their protocols of how to deal with patients.

This is the pharma industry that Garryb promotes.. that he trust and calls "safe" what they do , one that caused the death of millions of civilian in the last decade. Suspect   Human ignorance have no limits indeed. oh crime me a river ,will say Garryb just a million deaths in last decade for bad medicine ?   Rolling Eyes

@KVS
    This depopulation project have been going for a long time , is just now more visible with the pandemic of covid19. Because they forcing population to take totally experimental vaccines with just 3 months of testing.. this is unbelievable they doing anything like this.. No

Mir likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:36 am

This is the pharma industry that Garryb promotes

Vann... I have a lot of patience... but if you claim I support the Pharma industry one more time I will ban you for a week.

Saying the big Pharma industry is corrupt and money grabbing is not promoting or supporting, perhaps a week off this forum will give you time to work that out for yourself.

The date stamp is on 23/10/21, 05:07 am... if you repeat that lie after this time you will get a ban for a week...

Hope I am clear.

Hope other members understand that lies like this have very real consequences for people... if Vann is accusing me of supporting big pharma companies... what else is he wrong about... it shows his ability to fact check is pathetic.

@Mir... that cartoon is pathetic.

If the majority of people dying with Covid in the UK are already vaccinated then why does the supposed source for that information also strongly reccommend everyone get vaccinated?
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:38 am

GarryB wrote:
    @Mir... that cartoon is pathetic.

If the majority of people dying with Covid in the UK are already vaccinated then why does the supposed source for that information also strongly reccommend everyone get vaccinated?

I thought the cartoon was quite witty and it clearly demonstrates the sheeple's lack of critical thinking.

As far as your question is concerned - that is something the vaccinated should seriously think about.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:34 am

It is not witty if it is wrong.

It is clearly trying to influence opinion, by pretending it is using accurate statistics... perhaps you should contact the UK government website it claims to have gotten its information from and ask them to post the cartoon on their website.

The impression it seems to be trying to make is that if vaccinations are not 100% guarantees of not getting covid then you are better off getting covid... which critically speaking would only be logical if the sickness and death rates for the vaccine were the same as for the Virus... which I think no one is trying to claim.

As far as your question is concerned - that is something the vaccinated should seriously think about.

Logic would dictate if they thought it didn't matter then why would they harp on about it?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:14 am

Vann7 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:...

Look @KVS and @MIR , The Dawn Syndrome kid is calling us retards.    .

Don't know what Dawn Syndrome is but it sounds like something in the ballpark of insomnia

Meanwhile Down syndrome specimens like yourself and your fluffers are definition of retards   Cool

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:24 am

GarryB wrote:

The date stamp is on 23/10/21, 05:07 am... if you repeat that lie after this time you will get a ban for a week...

Hope I am clear.

hahaha.. Censorship now Garryb ?  this is the only reason ,you can still around in this forum , because of your moderator standing.. but it means nothing..  

- you have been defending pfizer and moderna vaccines , even when the tons of real evidence
    those vaccines are dangerous .... this is not a lie , this is a FACT.
    That you are basically the biggest propaganda machine in the forums for this western pharma industry ,and their experimentals shots..   just go an explain your real agenda in this forums and don't pretend to be objective and unbiased , because you are not..  You told those vaccines are safe ,and this is a lie .. i have been showing you they are not.. many thousands of doctor raising  the alarm and top world scientist saying its killing many people..

even japan returned 2 f u c k i n g millions of vaccines.. of moderna ,for being with metallic substances insides , if that is not dangerous ,then you have to be the most retarded person in the world. because even japan government is returning them.  

if you want to ban me for saying the truth go ahead.. but im on record , exposing you for being a completely dishonest person , that contradict yourself in your arguments..  First recognize western pharma is corrupt , but then later say you trust their vaccines and are safe..  Mad

without those moderator gift ,you have , you will have been banned long time ago , because you insult others.. but later complains when people respond to you ..Rolling Eyes  
    who are supporting this criminal vaccines , This is a FACT , and this is support for western pharma industry that is conducting the most criminal experiment ever in the history of mankind.. so you are not any better than nazis , if you support this criminal vaccines ,and reject the claims of so many doctors and scientist of their dangers and ignore the reports the hundred of thousands of injuries and deaths of this vaccines.  have a nice day , loser..  i  don't like hypocrites that hides their real face , and defend crimes against humanity as you do.  You are not any better ,than the corrupt people that works in western pharma industry and support this genocide on population.  No

In more  "Safe vaccines" news..
    This are examples of the people Garryb calls "idiots" in the past for refusing to take pfizer or moderna shots. LOTS of US military soldiers and police uploading videos in chinese social media Tik Toe ,because in the "Freedom america" they are banned. When the US military and police depends of chinese social media ,to use freedom of expression , then you know their country is really done and now is controlled by a fascist dictatorship like never seen in history of the country.

to protest this mandatory vaccinations.. Some of them visible disturbed by the betrayal of their military and government with this forced experiments on them. This looks very ugly , could lead to a major civil war . 

Check this video @KVS , what will directly affect Canada. Some US military special forces are warning of major potential conflict that is going to happen inside US. Because of the take over of US citizens constitutional rights .They told ,that it will happen when everyone phones disconnected (and likely the internent shutdown too).. so that people can't organize later.

https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2021/10/us-military-speak-out-america-is-under-attack-prepare-yourself-now-a-must-see-video-2474044.html

by the way , i receive a lot of likes in every of the post in this corona virus thread, Garry and the serbian kid are the the only ones that complain . Hope the western pharma rewards them well in the future ,for their service.. so all their efforts not in vain.   Smile . But eventually all this pandemic fraud will not last long , and everything will be told , they can't hold this vaccine scam depopulation experiment forever .The TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL  , unfortunately for the mRNA fanboys.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:47 am

The impression it seems to be trying to make is that if vaccinations are not 100% guarantees of not getting covid then you are better off getting covid... which critically speaking would only be logical if the sickness and death rates for the vaccine were the same as for the Virus... which I think no one is trying to claim.

It is now fact that the infection gives you 10x better protection than any of the vaccines. At some point in the near future we will be able to determine the death rate amongst the fully vaxxed, but from what I've seen (even officially) things don't look too rosy for the vaxxed. The jab has no long term efficiency against the virus and only helps to create more dangerous variants.

Logic would dictate if they thought it didn't matter then why would they harp on about it?

Logic would tell me to be very weary of what comes from Fauci's mouth and Bill Gates's very deep pockets. Even the terrorist running the WHO should set off serious alarm bells but I guess I am just paranoid Laughing

Politicians and many institutions throughout most of the world are deeply compromised - yet many have no problem believing every word they say. They will even go so far as to inject an experimental substance without any question.

In Afrikaans we have a word for humanity - "mensdom" If you brake it apart you get "mens"[human] and "dom"[stupid/thick/dumb].

kvs likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:28 pm

check this @KVS  
    Almost no deaths..  from mRNA vaccines..    just 2 guys from billions..  Rolling Eyes  

COVID Shots May Have Killed More Than 200,000 in the US

Steve Kirsch, executive director of the COVID-19 Early Treatment Fund, has come up with even more drastic numbers. In the video “Vaccine Secrets: COVID Crisis,”9 he argues that VAERS can be used to determine causality, and shows how the VAERS data indicate more than 212,000 Americans have already been killed by the COVID shots.

Anywhere from 2 million to 5 million have also been injured by them in some way. Kirsch is so confident in his analyses, he’s offered a $1 million academic grant to anyone who can show his analysis is flawed by a factor of four or more. He’s even offered $1 million to any official willing to simply have a public debate with him about the data, and none has accepted the challenge.

---------

US Whistleblower Highlights Underreporting

In mid-July 2021, America’s Frontline Doctors, represented by Renz Law,6 filed a lawsuit7 against the secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Xavier Becerra. In that lawsuit, they cite whistleblower testimony by a computer programmer with expertise in health care data analytics and access to Medicare and Medicaid data maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

According to this whistleblower, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) under-reports deaths caused by the COVID shots by a conservative factor of five or more. She claims the number of Americans killed by the shots was at least 45,000 as of July 9, 2021.

At that time, VAERS reported 9,048 deaths following COVID injection. That number is now 16,310 (as of October 1, 20218). Using an under-reporting factor of five, that gives us an estimated death toll of 81,550.

So wonderful and safe are the mRNA west experiments.   Rolling Eyes

From 85,000 to 200,000 deaths to the mRNA shots .. and from 2 -5 million with all kinds of injuries .. in US alone .WOW.. now i want to vaccinate. feel safer now..   lol1

https://www.infowars.com/posts/mercola-are-the-covid-jabs-responsible-for-rising-mortality-trends/

This is mind blowing , how can anything like this happen ,without a full scale civil war . Shocked
    and now they want to vaccinate children.. what?  this is nut. What kind of monster will allow their children to be vaccinated with this gmo crap . No

@KVS one of the most important and scary video of all . don't miss the next one..
      A scientist explain in detail what exactly each vaccine shot is really doing  .. pfizer. ?

At 1 hour:30 minutes they explain what the vaccine really does.. is a death trap.. but is more evil
    that we though.. they planning to injects other viruses too in the booster shots.  Rolling Eyes

https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2021/10/us-military-speak-out-america-is-under-attack-prepare-yourself-now-a-must-see-video-2474044.html

-first shot.
    -second shot
    -First booster shot
    -second booster shot
    -third booster shot..
    -endless booster shots.

a Doctor says ,.  this is crazy ..  the first two shots are for killing your immune system up to 100% of defense. the first booster shot do something nasty , and the second booster shot inject hiv (aids) in your body. then the next third booster shots ,  it will be to keep you alive from their own vaccines.  so basically the western liberals ,first the kill your ability to fight viruses,, and with 3rd or 4rd booster shots they will keep you alive ,from the poison they inject you..  so once you vaccinate with booster shots is game over.  you will be forever dependent from yearly vaccinations to not die ,from the poison they put first in your body. If this is not evil.. no idea what evil is..
    this whole thing is going to provoke a big big war , you will see..  how arrogant can this western pharma companies and elites who control them ,can be in planning this world wide crime?  No
    Bill gates ,rockefellers,soros plan with this vaccines is replace people normal health operation ,with total dependence on vaccines to exist.  So people can't escape , to another country , if you get the booster shots ,you will become slave of a couple of booster shots per year ,to keep you alive next.
    not alive from covid.. but alive from the virus and shit they put in your body.
     This is beyond sickness , totally evil. No

Mir likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sat Oct 23, 2021 5:53 pm

hello gays many verry smar people in these thead.

yesterday i see picture on internet and i dont understand.in europe now more deaths then last year!

how is possible? last year verry dangeroes killervirus this year we have vaccines!

i don't understand.

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 Fbgk0m10

and also vaccination make no difference for killer virus!!!

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 16349010

anda my good girlfriend (hehe) in catalunya say me next 4 years 8 ienjections. Sofware in canada say same thing gays how is thies posible?!?!?!?!

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 16349810
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:31 pm

Us "gays" (you should use "guys" since "gays" means homosexuals) have some ideas:

1) New strains have a mutated spike molecule and are not affected by vaccines based on the older spike molecule.

2) mRNA vaccines have been shown to suppress the immune system and produce an auto-immune response. Such
    individuals are much more likely to die if they get infected with a new strain. And new strains are going around
    everywhere.

The bottom line is that the vaccines are useless against the newer strains and we have the effect of dispersion of
    the virus into the population. Last year only some fraction of the population was exposed. This year more of the
    unexposed population is being exposed. Eventually everyone will be exposed. Do not for a second think that any
    vaccine you got in the last year is going to make you safe from the new strains. Just like flu vaccines do not
    give you lifetime immunity.

The real response for anyone over 40 is to counteract progression of the metabolic syndrome. Covid affects people
    with the metabolic syndrome the most and that is why the deaths from covid increase faster than from the flu with
    age. The statistics are clear: covid starts to really become an issue for people older than 50 and the older you are
    the more risk of severe symptoms and death. Flu also had a positive slope with age, but nowhere near the slope
    of covid.

miketheterrible, bitch_killer and sundoesntrise like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:37 pm

sundoesntrise wrote:hello gays many verry smar people in these thead.

yesterday i see picture on internet and i dont understand.in europe now more deaths then last year!

how is possible? last year verry dangeroes killervirus this year we have vaccines!

i don't understand.

and also vaccination make no difference for killer virus!!!

anda my good girlfriend (hehe) in catalunya say me next 4 years 8 ienjections. Sofware in canada say same thing gays how is thies posible?!?!?!?!

I agree with KVS. I also believe that due to the vaccine's ineffectiveness that the virus gets the chance to mutate into something more dangerous. In nature an unknown virus will keep on mutating until it is able to survive together with it's host for it's own survival. It is true that many people may die but in the end there will be herd immunity.

The ineffective vaccines interferes with that natural process and creates strains that can resist the jab. Its the same as when you use anti-biotics incorrectly. You create resistant bacteria that way.

As you can begin to see Pfizer and the other pharma companies and all the other big players won't mind that at all - the more booster shots they can give the more money they can pocket. The sorry truth is that in the end you can probably die from something as simple as the common cold IF you don't get your booster shots.

Thanks for sharing - I hope other people will take note.

sundoesntrise likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:54 pm

kvs wrote:Us "gays" (you should use "guys" since "gays" means homosexuals) have some ideas:

1) New strains have a mutated spike molecule and are not affected by vaccines based on the older spike molecule.

2) mRNA vaccines have been shown to suppress the immune system and produce an auto-immune response.   Such
    individuals are much more likely to die if they get infected with a new strain.   And new strains are going around
    everywhere.

The bottom line is that the vaccines are useless against the newer strains and we have the effect of dispersion of
    the virus into the population.   Last year only some fraction of the population was exposed.   This year more of the
    unexposed population is being exposed.   Eventually everyone will be exposed.   Do not for a second think that any
    vaccine you got in the last year is going to make you safe from the new strains.   Just like flu vaccines do not
    give you lifetime immunity.

The real response for anyone over 40 is to counteract progression of the metabolic syndrome.  Covid affects people
    with the metabolic syndrome the most and that is why the deaths from covid increase faster than from the flu with
    age.   The statistics are clear: covid starts to really become an issue for people older than 50 and the older you are
    the more risk of severe symptoms and death.   Flu also had a positive slope with age, but nowhere near the slope
    of covid.    

Maybe he thinks we are fags?

Lol.

Mir and sundoesntrise like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:13 pm

The country bumpkin to call center pipeline strikes again!

sundoesntrise likes this post

sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:49 am

i am sorry my friens, i mean guys.

i hope we all be friens.

GarryB likes this post

Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:16 am

have you seen this @KVS ?

The "safe vaccines" have been officially banned in Sweden permanently in their young adult population , for provoking many heart injuries in the population.  

but.. didn't this vaccines were so safe? confused   at least this why 99% of world media was claiming. Neutral

Sweden Suspends Moderna Shot Indefinitely After Vaxxed Patients Develop Crippling Heart Condition

https://www.infowars.com/posts/sweden-suspends-moderna-shot-indefinitely-after-vaxxed-patients-develop-crippling-heart-condition/

oh wait  ,.. it was a conspiration theorist.. site.. like infowars.. but why none of the major mainstream media reporting this ? also Norway and Findland and Iceland have been alarmed with pfizer vaccine and have ceased to demand vaccinations with them in their population..   Smile

My predictions is happening , the more time it pass ,the more the truth will be revealed of how
    dangerous are this Anglo western genetical experiments . but very rare times mainstream media and CDC admits problems.

Although a federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention panel on Thursday approved boosters for the Moderna and Johnson & Johson vaccines, there were some cautions raised, according to CNBC.

Dr. Tom Shimabukuro said there is an increased risk of myocarditis and pericarditis with either the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, in particular after the second dose of the vaccines.

Meg Tirrell
    @megtirrell
    Rates of rare heart risks (myocarditis/pericarditis) among 18-39 year olds are higher for Moderna #covid19 vaccine than Pfizer/BioNTech’s, according to presentation just now from CDC advisory committee

wow , "so surprising" ,"conspirational theorist" were correct after all..   Wink

but they still lying , because they saying now , ohh , the heart attacks are "rare" , and then the zombies will just follow ,and trust on them..   No

Ladies and gentlemans ,this are short time consequences of vaccinations with pfizer and modern ,
    supposedly "rare" heart conditions. That are not so rare as they claim , they simply under report it , and  this will get worse and worse ,a lot more ,with frequent use of this poison they are pushing on population over long term . Why they risking people health , permanent heart injuries for a vaccine that does not prevent covid , and don't not prevent hospitalization and does not prevent death ?> confused   Easy ... because their goals are not to save lives , but to control their health for their depopulation of billions , in the long term.  

The short time effects of moderna in sweeden are ,up to 120 people  heart injuries ,per each 1million , in sweeden , this is what gov claim.   Who else wants to play lottery with their life?  
    For vaccines that don't work at all , and does not make you safer. Neutral

But this numbers can be way higher , if there are many hospitals ,hiding their numbers ,under pharma pressure. Previous report from experts ,that i posted , show that the real numbers of secondary effects, in US alone are up to  5 million heart and brain injuries from pfizer and moderna ,With hundred of thousands deaths..  No

i will never forget all the paid doctors , that became actors last year , on TV highly recommending this vaccines ,that told in television they are "very safe". but the bullSH propaganda is collapsing with time , more and more nations banning them.. Laughing and is not just heart attacks the problem , but the poison inside.. japan returned 2 millions of moderna vials , for finding dangerous substances ,metallic substance inside the vials for people health.. FACT.

A "safe" vaccine is never returned to the vendor in the millions ,for finding inside stainless steel and things that do not belong to the vaccine after dozens of people start to die. , neither comes with parasites alive inside and magnetic nano metals as canadians doctor found in their labs. . The human blood is not the place , to experiment with nano metals ,in people veins..That could go to the heart or brain, This is not right , but criminal.

Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:48 am

guys you guys is very smart thanks you for answer, I learn a lot

today i see this what's does mean?

Coronavirus pandemic 2019-20 #4 - Page 3 Img_2010

20 monts ago they say me you stay in house to protect lola from killervirus

now i need qr cod to buy groceries, go manila, my mony is left and injections for rest of life

guys what's is happening?!?!?!
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:27 am

Now this is bad..  

is not only brain and heart injuries.. (Aside of death) what you can get. with experimental vaccines.
    but also other really terrible things..   check this post i found in youtube. of someone personal experience.

Tina Carson
    3 hours ago
    A young lawyer 27 is blind from the vaccine in my town. Is so sad. She was scared to get covid. Yet she was hesitant becoming the vaccine was so new. She waited awhile and didn’t hear much about adverse reactions ( because the news/ organizations isn’t allowing the info out) so she went and got it. She lost her sight that day. 27 years old!

My uncle 3 weeks ago died 3 days after he got a booster shoot.He was 63 and a karate instructor. No known health issues. My aunt said he didn’t feel well after he got the vaccine, but went to work anyways. He called her during the day saying he felt dizzy, thirsty and his arm was sore. She went to bring him a drink and ibuprofen and she found him on the ground unresponsive and not breathing. She called 911 and started cpr. They pronounced him dead when got to the hospital.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7inaTiDKaU

This is why they force you to sign a paper , saying that you will not sue them and it will be your problem ,if anything goes wrong.. because they know this vaccines kills and very dangerous..

I find comments in the many dozens ,hundreds every day , of people bad experiences.

Now i learned mRNA vaccines can cause blindness.. wonderful..  No

yeahhhh right...  for many a bullet shot  will be less bad, than becoming blind for life with a stupid bill gates-soros vaccine.  No  Many people like that will hate themselves for the rest of their lives , knowing they could have avoided it ,if they just did a simple internet research the other side of the story.

So what could be worse than this ? visually impaired for the rest of your life ? lol1
    how many want to form in line to take that experimental shit. Laughing
    If there was a motive for a major revolution ,in the west.. this look like a real good one , a peaceful protest , in the millions , paralyze the nation cities ,can do the job. and send a strong message that population will not take it ,anymore and will not obey and not take their gmo experiments.

kvs likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:16 am

hahaha.. Censorship now Garryb ? this is the only reason ,you can still around in this forum , because of your moderator standing.. but it means nothing..

If I started claiming you were promoting sexual acts with under age children and you asked me to stop because you had done no such thing would that be censorship?

Freedom of speech does not mean you can say anything you please.

When you bitch and moan about big pharma you seem to be talking specifically about big western pharma using experiemental vaccines... when I say everyone should be vaccinated I am not saying those experimental vaccines should be your vaccines of choice... where there is choice then there are several that seem to be effective and not have serious side effects or unknown future potential effects we have no idea about.

Given a choice take a safe one, but when there is no choice a bad vaccine is still better than the actual virus.

My position.... which you keep claiming you know and spout bullshit about is that having the vaccine is important... but I don't care which one and would certainly prefer a Russian vaccine over those developed and produced in the west. In my position however they were not an option because Pfizer are censored ... so my choice was not which to get, but whether to get it or not and the very very clear answer to me is get it.

Using real world actual statistics, 27 people have died in New Zealand because of the Virus and one from the vaccine... that is 27 out of less than 10,000 people who have had the virus in New Zealand are dead compared with one for a vaccine that we are approaching several million people have had.

I think the stats and numbers speak for themselves but you keep hand picking bullshit videos with doctors who know better....

Doctors give all sorts of conflicting advice all the time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 am