Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+16
Lurk83
calripson
mavaff
lancelot
kvs
slasher
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
Hole
PapaDragon
PhSt
LMFS
Backman
franco
miketheterrible
nero
20 posters

    Ryanair Flight 4978

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10322
    Points : 10469
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  kvs Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:40 am

    There are no conventions allowing unrestricted travel over any country. The ATC of a given country can direct a plane to land to be inspected.
    This is something all the propaganda blowhards will never tell all the MSM lemming consumers. The trick is that the plane can just ignore the
    ATC and escape the air space of said country. So it is very legal for said country to scramble jets to force the plane to land. The bottom
    line is that air space is only international over oceans and seas. It is not the same as satellite overflights which are given exception. Mostly
    because the USA and USSR decided on this in the 1960s.

    "Unprecedented" and "air piracy" would make Orwell's Big Brother cringe.

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:53 pm

    GarryB wrote:And that is a good point... there is no evidence that Belarus forced the Ryanair plane to land in Belarus... normally it would land at the closest airfield large enough to allow a landing so the threat can be checked out as quickly as possible... force does not come in to it.  They were in Belarus airspace and the controller there had every right to direct the plane as they pleased.... that is what air controller means... at least he wasn't like that Swiss air controller that directed that aircraft full of gifted Russian children into a cargo plane killing them all... no outrage then at all... and children died... as well as everyone else on both aircraft.

    There is no evidence Belarus forced the plane to land in Belarus?...Did you really just say that?. scratch just wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

    How about them saying they forced the plane in their airspace to land and sent jets to ensure it couldn't flee the airspace.
    Backman
    Backman

    Posts : 853
    Points : 863
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  Backman Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:45 am

    Who the hell knows what really happened.. Mad

    Lukashenko claims ‘planned provocation’ forced interception of Ryanair flight

    Alexander Lukashenko has accused the west of staging a “planned provocation” that he claimed forced Belarus to intercept a Ryanair flight carrying a prominent dissident at the weekend.

    In his first comments since he sent a fighter jet to escort the Lithuania-bound plane to Minsk, the president of Belarus told parliament he had “acted legally, protecting people according to all international laws”.

    The Kremlin said there was “no reason not to trust” what Lukashenko said, but others, including Nato and Greece — where the plane first took off — disputed his account.

    Lukashenko on Wednesday defended his country’s arrest of dissident blogger Roman Protasevich, which opposition leaders and western governments said was the real reason for the forced landing, as the country’s “sovereign right”.

    He claimed Minsk air traffic control had passed on a warning of a bomb threat it received from Switzerland. Belarusian officials previously said the threat came from Palestinian militant group Hamas, which has denied any involvement, via ProtonMail, the Switzerland-based encrypted email service.

    ProtonMail told the Financial Times: “We haven’t seen credible evidence that the claims are true, but there is plenty of evidence to support the contrary.”

    Lukashenko said the Ryanair pilots had made their own decision to land the plane, en route from Athens, in Minsk, despite being much closer to its destination, the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius, at the time.

    The former collective farm boss, who has ruled Belarus with an iron fist for 27 years, denied claims by Ryanair passengers that they had been held at gunpoint in Minsk and said the crew “was on the phone with someone for seven hours and didn’t want to fly out”.

    He said Athens and Vilnius airports had also received the bomb threat and refused to let the plane land in Vilnius.

    But Greece disputed that account. A foreign ministry spokesperson said the country “sticks to the statement made last Sunday, describing the incident as a state-sponsored hijacking”.

    Lithuanian authorities declined to comment because of their ongoing criminal investigation. But Gabrielius Landsbergis, foreign minister, said: “Terrorist is what terrorist does or intends to do.”
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29931
    Points : 30457
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  GarryB Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:51 am

    How about them saying they forced the plane in their airspace to land and sent jets to ensure it couldn't flee the airspace.

    All the maps shown regarding the incident show that the normal flight path of the aircraft goes over Belarus... the reason for the urgent landing was a report of a bomb threat... normal procedure is to fly to the nearest airfield able to take that sized aircraft and land so the report can be investigated... they would never fly to a different country to an airfield further away than the nearest safe one.

    The main finding from the crash of the Russian plane with that cargo plane was that if in doubt follow the collision avoidance systems instructions and ignore the Air Traffic controller.

    Reports of bombs on board aircraft are serious and need to be investigated as soon as possible so I doubt there would be any reason for the Ryanair pilots needing to be forced to land in Belarus.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10322
    Points : 10469
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  kvs Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:24 pm

    The western propaganda bubble is full tilt with the "hijacking" drivel.

    No aircraft has unrestricted rights of travel over any country. Full stop. Get that through your thick skulls, idiots.

    Set up or no setup, there was no hijacking because the legal process of an arrest was made. Belorus
    did not take the crew and passengers hostage and demand a ransom. Western fcuks will soon have no
    meaning left in the words they use. We should start calling any arrest in NATzO countries as kidnapping.

    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 11136
    Points : 11210
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  PapaDragon Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:36 pm


    It would be fun if CIA were the ones who set that clown up but methinks that it was simply case of Belarus plucking the dickhead once opportunity presented itself

    One way or the other I don't think Russia will be complaining about this little series of fortunate events

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:53 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    How about them saying they forced the plane in their airspace to land and sent jets to ensure it couldn't flee the airspace.

    All the maps shown regarding the incident show that the normal flight path of the aircraft goes over Belarus... the reason for the urgent landing was a report of a bomb threat... normal procedure is to fly to the nearest airfield able to take that sized aircraft and land so the report can be investigated... they would never fly to a different country to an airfield further away than the nearest safe one.

    The main finding from the crash of the Russian plane with that cargo plane was that if in doubt follow the collision avoidance systems instructions and ignore the Air Traffic controller.

    Reports of bombs on board aircraft are serious and need to be investigated as soon as possible so I doubt there would be any reason for the Ryanair pilots needing to be forced to land in Belarus.

    there was no bomb threat they might have said that but it's clear they just wanted to arrest the guy, which is fine I got no problems with it.

    But to sit there and say they didn't do this on purpose is just fucking moronic.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:54 pm

    kvs wrote:The western propaganda bubble is full tilt with the "hijacking" drivel.

    No aircraft has unrestricted rights of travel over any country.   Full stop.   Get that through your thick skulls, idiots.

    Set up or no setup, there was no hijacking because the legal process of an arrest was made.   Belorus
    did not take the crew and passengers hostage and demand a ransom.   Western fcuks will soon have no
    meaning left in the words they use.   We should start calling any arrest in NATzO countries as kidnapping.


    if you could read and not throw a hissy fit every 10 seconds you'd realize I never said anything you are trying to push in this response lol.
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 536
    Points : 542
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  PhSt Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:45 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    GarryB wrote:
    How about them saying they forced the plane in their airspace to land and sent jets to ensure it couldn't flee the airspace.

    All the maps shown regarding the incident show that the normal flight path of the aircraft goes over Belarus... the reason for the urgent landing was a report of a bomb threat... normal procedure is to fly to the nearest airfield able to take that sized aircraft and land so the report can be investigated... they would never fly to a different country to an airfield further away than the nearest safe one.

    The main finding from the crash of the Russian plane with that cargo plane was that if in doubt follow the collision avoidance systems instructions and ignore the Air Traffic controller.

    Reports of bombs on board aircraft are serious and need to be investigated as soon as possible so I doubt there would be any reason for the Ryanair pilots needing to be forced to land in Belarus.

    there was no bomb threat they might have said that but it's clear they just wanted to arrest the guy, which is fine I got no problems with it.

    But to sit there and say they didn't do this on purpose is just fucking moronic.

    There is a bomb threat and pretending there is none only shows that you are a Moron Laughing Laughing Laughing American Liar

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:42 am

    There was no bomb threat it was just an excuse to ground the plane and arrest the guy and they even sent jets to make sure it landed because if there was a legit bomb threat it would have landed at the closet airfield which is Belarus at that stage anyway, if you can't see that your blind and a moron, so shush you clown.

    I might have believed the bomb threat excuse for a minute if they didn't send fighter jets lol and didn't by some magical stroke of luck happened to have a guy on the flight they wanted to lock up.

    Only an gullible moron would believe the bomb threat was real at that point Razz
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 536
    Points : 542
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  PhSt Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:47 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:There was no bomb threat it was just an excuse to ground the plane and arrest the guy and they even sent jets to make sure it landed because if there was a legit bomb threat it would have landed at the closet airfield which is Belarus at that stage anyway, if you can't see that your blind and a moron, so shush you clown.

    I might have believed the bomb threat excuse for a minute if they didn't send fighter jets lol and didn't by some magical stroke of luck happened to have a guy on the flight they wanted to lock up.

    Only an gullible moron would believe the bomb threat was real at that point Razz

    You're a gullible Moron for believing the disinformation spread by NATzO clowns claiming there is no bomb threat to push the narrative that the Belarussian government forced the plane to land. We know how you play your little games American LIAR. Your Lies won't work here. I know how to deal with American Trolls like you Laughing Laughing Laughing Shush away you Troll

    Big_Gazza likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29931
    Points : 30457
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  GarryB Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:01 pm


    But to sit there and say they didn't do this on purpose is just fucking moronic.

    Because that is what the US and EU would do in their place and if there is one thing you can say about Belarus is that they are identical to the west in terms of no morals or scruples.

    Who censored cares what happened... it happened... get over it.

    There was no bomb threat it was just an excuse to ground the plane and arrest the guy and they even sent jets to make sure it landed because if there was a legit bomb threat it would have landed at the closet airfield which is Belarus at that stage anyway, if you can't see that your blind and a moron, so shush you clown.

    There was a bomb threat, but whether that threat was genuine or not is another matter... sending fighter jets to escort an aircraft on a priority landing means nothing really... unless you are suggesting those fighter pilots were the first to board the plane and arrest the perp.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10322
    Points : 10469
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  kvs Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:20 pm

    These NATzO trolls cannot be allowed to set the narrative. Belorus was fully in its rights to dispatch fighter jets to force the landing
    of any civilian or military plane flying over its territory. That is the same as dispatching cops to stop and arrest the occupants of
    a vehicle using the road system. The air space above a country is owned and operated by the country and is not international
    airspace.

    GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:39 pm

    PhSt wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:There was no bomb threat it was just an excuse to ground the plane and arrest the guy and they even sent jets to make sure it landed because if there was a legit bomb threat it would have landed at the closet airfield which is Belarus at that stage anyway, if you can't see that your blind and a moron, so shush you clown.

    I might have believed the bomb threat excuse for a minute if they didn't send fighter jets lol and didn't by some magical stroke of luck happened to have a guy on the flight they wanted to lock up.

    Only an gullible moron would believe the bomb threat was real at that point Razz

    You're a gullible Moron for believing the disinformation spread by NATzO clowns claiming there is no bomb threat to push the narrative that the Belarussian government forced the plane to land. We know how you play your little games American LIAR. Your Lies won't work here. I know how to deal with American Trolls like you Laughing Laughing Laughing Shush away you Troll


    Razz
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:44 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    But to sit there and say they didn't do this on purpose is just fucking moronic.

    Because that is what the US and EU would do in their place and if there is one thing you can say about Belarus is that they are identical to the west in terms of no morals or scruples.

    Who  censored  cares what happened... it happened... get over it.

    There was no bomb threat it was just an excuse to ground the plane and arrest the guy and they even sent jets to make sure it landed because if there was a legit bomb threat it would have landed at the closet airfield which is Belarus at that stage anyway, if you can't see that your blind and a moron, so shush you clown.

    There was a bomb threat, but whether that threat was genuine or not is another matter... sending fighter jets to escort an aircraft on a priority landing means nothing really... unless you are suggesting those fighter pilots were the first to board the plane and arrest the perp.

    You'll notice I said I don't care what they did, unlike others yourself. If one side does something first I don't care if the other side does it. Etc Other countries have done this something so I give zero fucks Belarus did it, I am no hypocrite.

    Yes, I am clearly implying Garry that the pilots were going to jump out of their planes, board the liner in flight arrest the guy then drag him back to their planes and return to Belarus.

    There was no bomb threat (they claimed there was but that's just an excuse) and the planes were sent to make sure the plane complied with the orders to land because they wanted to arrest that guy.

    I call it how it is, that's how it is. I don't care if you or the other biased ass fanboys here don't like it.


    Backman
    Backman

    Posts : 853
    Points : 863
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  Backman Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:02 pm

    Plot thickens again Very Happy More evidence that this may not have been what it seemed.

    Belarusian state TV has shown jailed activist Roman Protasevich claiming that he may have been "set up" by an opposition colleague (with whom he had a dispute) that organised a fake bomb warning so his flight would be grounded in Minsk last month.

    I had a personal conflict with one person, quite tense. Especially in recent days,” Protasevich explained. “I wrote in the work chat 40 minutes before the flight where and how I would fly. That person was [in the chat], too. And then this situation happens.”

    According to Protasevich, as soon as he was taken to a detention center, he began to think that he had been set up by a colleague, whom he did not name.

    Full article
    https://www.rt.com/russia/525562-ryanair-plane-opposition-threat/

    GarryB and Big_Gazza like this post

    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 536
    Points : 542
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  PhSt Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:17 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

    But to sit there and say they didn't do this on purpose is just fucking moronic.

    Because that is what the US and EU would do in their place and if there is one thing you can say about Belarus is that they are identical to the west in terms of no morals or scruples.

    Who  censored  cares what happened... it happened... get over it.

    There was no bomb threat it was just an excuse to ground the plane and arrest the guy and they even sent jets to make sure it landed because if there was a legit bomb threat it would have landed at the closet airfield which is Belarus at that stage anyway, if you can't see that your blind and a moron, so shush you clown.

    There was a bomb threat, but whether that threat was genuine or not is another matter... sending fighter jets to escort an aircraft on a priority landing means nothing really... unless you are suggesting those fighter pilots were the first to board the plane and arrest the perp.

    You'll notice I said I don't care what they did, unlike others yourself. If one side does something first I don't care if the other side does it. Etc Other countries have done this something so I give zero fucks Belarus did it, I am no hypocrite.

    Yes, I am clearly implying Garry that the pilots were going to jump out of their planes, board the liner in flight arrest the guy then drag him back to their planes and return to Belarus.

    There was no bomb threat (they claimed there was but that's just an excuse) and the planes were sent to make sure the plane complied with the orders to land because they wanted to arrest that guy.

    I call it how it is, that's how it is. I don't care if you or the other biased ass fanboys here don't like it.



    Actually, you give 10,000 American Schlong Fucks otherwise you will not try hard to push us the narrative that there's been no bomb threat. Try again American LIAR Laughing Laughing Laughing

    kvs likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29931
    Points : 30457
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  GarryB Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:41 am

    You'll notice I said I don't care what they did, unlike others yourself. If one side does something first I don't care if the other side does it. Etc Other countries have done this something so I give zero fucks Belarus did it, I am no hypocrite.

    So what you are saying is that as long as the US does it first it is OK in your book... that is not a hypocrite... that is something else... Razz

    There was no bomb threat (they claimed there was but that's just an excuse) and the planes were sent to make sure the plane complied with the orders to land because they wanted to arrest that guy.

    I am impressed about how certain you are that there was no bomb threat... you do realise that all threats have to be taken seriously so anyone phoning from anywhere could have done this.

    If there is a plane in your airspace potentially with a bomb on it you would be an idiot not to give it an armed escort and get it to somewhere where it could land immediately so you can check it out as quickly as possible.

    I call it how it is, that's how it is. I don't care if you or the other biased ass fanboys here don't like it.

    No you don't... you take an important piece of information and you conveniently don't believe it, and you then use that information to tar Belarus with the same brush as the west which is corrupt and dirty.

    Even assuming this was a plan from Minsk from their FSB... who cares... they are still completely entitled to do what they did.... they didn't break any rules or laws.
    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 3825
    Points : 3827
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  LMFS Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:12 am

    Protasevich has been singing like a bird in the Belarusian TV, take a look at it if you have not done it yet... wonderful lol1
    Backman
    Backman

    Posts : 853
    Points : 863
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  Backman Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:10 am

    A translation would be nice.

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:12 am

    1. I never said that, if you're going to try to put words in my mouth don't respond to me, I said either side. You know how to read you are just trying to manipulate words to fight your narrative, what a child.

    2. No there was none, it was just a convenient excuse for them to use that is all.

    3. That's rich coming from you, honestly is considering your track record, you are a huge hypocrite Garry but hey you've always been that. There is no evidence the bomb threat was real none at all just the claim of Belarus.

    Show me reports and audio from the plane calling the bomb threat in and then I will believe it.
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 536
    Points : 542
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  PhSt Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:19 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:1. I never said that, if you're going to try to put words in my mouth don't respond to me, I said either side. You know how to read you are just trying to manipulate words to fight your narrative, what a child.

    2. No there was none, it was just a convenient excuse for them to use that is all.

    3. That's rich coming from you, honestly is considering your track record, you are a huge hypocrite Garry but hey you've always been that. There is no evidence the bomb threat was real none at all just the claim of Belarus.

    Show me reports and audio from the plane calling the bomb threat in and then I will believe it.

    Yes you did say that America LIAR. You're like a broken tape recorder who keeps playing the same BULLSHlT. You cannot manipulate the narrative here to serve your trolling no matter how HARD you try Laughing

    You have a Foolish obsession with hard evidence, well, show us evidence that you have a Brain by slicing open your skull so we can see it by our own eyes Laughing Laughing Stinking LIAR

    Big_Gazza, kvs and LMFS like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10322
    Points : 10469
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  kvs Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:00 am

    Recall how this propaganda narratives bleater bitched on this forum that Sputnik V had not Phase III trials and was unsafe and unproven.
    He expects to be treated like he has any credibility. He has the IQ of a software bot.

    Big_Gazza and miketheterrible like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2543
    Points : 2527
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:57 am

    PhSt wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:1. I never said that, if you're going to try to put words in my mouth don't respond to me, I said either side. You know how to read you are just trying to manipulate words to fight your narrative, what a child.

    2. No there was none, it was just a convenient excuse for them to use that is all.

    3. That's rich coming from you, honestly is considering your track record, you are a huge hypocrite Garry but hey you've always been that. There is no evidence the bomb threat was real none at all just the claim of Belarus.

    Show me reports and audio from the plane calling the bomb threat in and then I will believe it.

    Yes you did say that America LIAR. You're like a broken tape recorder who keeps playing the same BULLSHlT. You cannot manipulate the narrative here to serve your trolling no matter how HARD you try Laughing

    You have a Foolish obsession with hard evidence, well, show us evidence that you have a Brain by slicing open your skull so we can see it by our own eyes Laughing Laughing  Stinking LIAR

    Lol no I didn't, I said "if one side (this means either) does something first, I am not going to condemn the other side for doing too.

    So go back to the circus, clown here trying to manipulate my words.

    Yes, how dare I require hard evidence when it's so dam clear the bomb threat was a fabricated excuse. Razz

    Still that's rich you and your other fanboys do nothing but manipulate the narrative here. lol! Your so full of shit its halirous.
    PhSt
    PhSt

    Posts : 536
    Points : 542
    Join date : 2019-04-02

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  PhSt Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:08 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PhSt wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:1. I never said that, if you're going to try to put words in my mouth don't respond to me, I said either side. You know how to read you are just trying to manipulate words to fight your narrative, what a child.

    2. No there was none, it was just a convenient excuse for them to use that is all.

    3. That's rich coming from you, honestly is considering your track record, you are a huge hypocrite Garry but hey you've always been that. There is no evidence the bomb threat was real none at all just the claim of Belarus.

    Show me reports and audio from the plane calling the bomb threat in and then I will believe it.

    Yes you did say that America LIAR. You're like a broken tape recorder who keeps playing the same BULLSHlT. You cannot manipulate the narrative here to serve your trolling no matter how HARD you try Laughing

    You have a Foolish obsession with hard evidence, well, show us evidence that you have a Brain by slicing open your skull so we can see it by our own eyes Laughing Laughing  Stinking LIAR

    Lol no I didn't, I said "if one side (this means either) does something first, I am not going to condemn the other side for doing too.

    So go back to the circus, clown here trying to manipulate my words.

    Yes, how dare I require hard evidence when it's so dam clear the bomb threat was a fabricated excuse. Razz

    Still that's rich you and your other fanboys do nothing but manipulate the narrative here. lol! Your so full of shit its halirous.

    No you're full of shit and lies. You've been exposed as a fraud and a LIAR. Discrediting the Belarussian authorities to push your conspiracy theories will never fly Laughing Laughing Laughing You trying very hard to manipulate the narrative here is whats hilarious lol! American LIAR

    Big_Gazza likes this post


    Sponsored content

    Ryanair Flight 4978 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryanair Flight 4978

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:30 am