Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+57
Yugo90
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Arkanghelsk
Krepost
Sujoy
calripson
d_taddei2
jhelb
dino00
andalusia
Mir
x_54_u43
ATLASCUB
zorobabel
Odin of Ossetia
Isos
Walther von Oldenburg
thegopnik
TMA1
nero
GreyHog
Karl Haushofer
JohninMK
GarryB
Firebird
littlerabbit
Russian_Patriot_
Big_Gazza
limb
medo
higurashihougi
Backman
owais.usmani
VARGR198
slasher
lyle6
Azi
Rodion_Romanovic
ChineseTiger
Arrow
ALAMO
Hannibal Barca
Vann7
franco
LMFS
par far
flamming_python
SeigSoloyvov
George1
Hole
lancelot
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
miketheterrible
PhSt
auslander
kvs
61 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #30

auslander
    auslander

The Situation in the Ukraine. #30 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #30

Post  auslander Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:46 pm

PapaDragon wrote:404s do know that Shoigu often travels with his entourage?

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when SBU HQ in Mariupol peeks out the window and see's the good General arriving. Methinks they will have the proverbial 'pflug'....for the uninitiated, a pflug is a sudden rush of shit to the heart.

Last edited by auslander on Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB and LMFS like this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

The Situation in the Ukraine. #30 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #30

Post  Cowboy's daughter Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:30 pm

VARGR198 wrote:“Ukraine needs to buy five decommissioned boats from the U.S. to block Russian ports in Crimea and keep away Russians from Sevastopol” said editor-in-chief of the official Ukrainian Military Portal

Several old (presumably rusty) US boats are expected to be able to blockade Russian ports lol.

Comedy Central! Laughing

VARGR198 likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:31 am

It is what you get when the lunatics take over the asylum...
    auslander
    auslander

The Situation in the Ukraine. #30 - Page 7 Empty Another case of Testiculi Maximllius from Orcusim Idioticumi

Post  auslander Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:28 pm

July 20, 2021 - 17:42 Forpost Sevastopol
    Ukraine has requested emergency assistance from Russia due to lack of electricity
    Ukrenergo requested assistance from Russia and Belarus due to the electricity situation in the country.

ForPost News Service
    ForPost - News: Ukraine has requested emergency assistance from Russia due to lack of electricity
    The Ukrainian National Energy Company (NJSC) Ukrenergo requested assistance from Russia and Belarus due to the situation with electricity in the country, Ukrainian media write.

The situation with electricity supply in the country has become close to critical, due to the heat, electricity consumption has increased significantly, and coal reserves in the warehouses of power plants have begun to decline. More than 20 power units are not operating at the CHP and TPP, reports Strana.ua.

The ex-minister of housing and communal services of the country Aleksey Kucherenko told the publication that Ukrenergo requested emergency assistance from Russia in connection with the situation on Saturday, and on Sunday turned to Belarus.

The head of the Independent Trade Union of Miners Mikhail Volynets said that Kiev is allegedly ready to buy electricity from Belarus at a price of 2.8 hryvnia per kilowatt.

Earlier on Sunday, the Ukrainian state emergency service reported that in three regions of the country, more than 100 settlements were left without electricity due to strong wind and rain, as a result of bad weather, two people died.

Comments from the locals:

Discussion (16)
    Oliviya avatar
    oliviya (Sevastopol)- 20/07/2021 at 18:00
    they (the Ukrainian National Energy Company) need to be reminded of how the Crimea was once de-energized, how happy they were and how they jumped in round dances. Now let them jump and remember. Everything comes back.

And if Russia helps the so-called "fraternal people", it will be a spit in the face of all Crimeans. There, the issue of the North Crimean Canal has not yet been resolved in our favor.

User avatar Kulikovsky tramp
    Kulikovsky tramp (HERO CITY)- 07/20/2021 at 18:52
    Died so dead and there is nothing to remember.aggressive

Oberon avatar
    Oberon- 07/20/2021 at 19:07
    file across the peninsula if there is a reserve.

GP User Avatar
    GP (Sevastopol)- 07/20/2021 at 20:16
    And Baba Yaga ( I ) is against!

User avatar laish
    laish (Sevastopol)- 07/20/2021 at 20:48
    Let the water in Crimea be allowed ... Bash on the bash ...

User avatar A.gerbrandt@mail
    A.gerbrandt@mail (Krasnogvardeyskoe)- 07/20/2021 at 21:41
    If you give electricity from the Russian Federation to Ukraine, then only from the Crimea

User avatar Zvonaryova.pol
    Zvonaryova.pol (Sevastopol)- 20/07/2021 at 21:42
    I remember how recently Ukrainians “proudly” abandoned Russian electricity.

Don't give them anything!

Let them celebrate Christ in Poland.

User avatar sergey-ka
    sergey-ka (Sevastopol-Voronezh)- 07/20/2021 at 22:35
    to A.gerbrandt@mail:  
    If you give electricity from the Russian Federation to Ukraine, then only from the Crimea
    It's cool, of course, but it's not worth teasing ...

Allegro (Hero of Sevastopol)- 07/20/2021 at 22:36
    ... that independence requires independence from others.

The question is difficult: children, old people, hospitals ...

User avatar sergey-ka
    sergey-ka (Sevastopol-Voronezh)- 07/20/2021 at 22:37
    to Zvonaryova.pol:  
    I remember how recently Ukrainians “proudly” refused Russian electricity. Don't give them anything! Let them celebrate Christ in Poland.
    Then why are we better than them ?! If there is an opportunity, then you need to help, be the first to lend a hand of friendship.

Mitsuko- 20/07/2021 at 23:54
    Let them remember our blackout ok

Fan avatar
    Fan (Chersonesos)- 07/21/2021 at 0:42
    Let not some "Ukrenergo", but their president or prime minister officially ask for help, so that they will not refuse later, like the mayor of Genichesk.

Mir vsem avatar
    Mir vsem (Sevastopol)- 07/21/2021 at 1:55
    You can help on the condition of restoration of: blown up power lines and the opening of the Severokrvmsky canal. Neither one nor the other belongs to them, but belongs to the people that they were created in Soviet times for the benefit of the people!

User avatar kostoprav
    kostoprav (Bakhchisarai)- 07/21/2021 at 8:39 am
    Let them jump better! Banderlog let them harness the turbines to turn

Serggio avatar
    Serggio (Sevastopol)- 21/07/2021 at 10:39
    to sergey-ka:  
    Then why are we better than them ?! If there is an opportunity, then you need to help, be the first to lend a hand of friendship.
    They will spit at her.

Andgi avatar
    Andgi (Sevastopol)- 21/07/2021 at 12:11
    Only on condition of the opening of the Crimean Canal.

GarryB and VARGR198 like this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:40 am

On July 20, OSCE SMM Ukraine noted the possible sighting of 2 BM-30 Smerch heavy MLRS in violation of the withdrawal lines in the Ukrainian govt-controlled areas in the Donetsk Oblast. Also, 8 tubes assessed as parts of the S-300 SAM system were spotted in Kostiantynivka

https://liveuamap.com/

https://www.bing.com/maps?q=Kostiantynivka&aqs=edge..69i57&FORM=ANCMS9&PC=DCTS
    par far

Post  par far Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:01 pm

GarryB, Cyberspec and VARGR198 like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:50 pm

lol!

GarryB, flamming_python, PapaDragon and VARGR198 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:28 pm

John Helmer 100% believes that MH-17 was intentionally shot down to give a reason for Nato to put troops into Ukraine and the donbass specifically. Its been interesting to watch him back up this narrative. He has a new piece on it. John Helmer isn't pro Putin. He is skeptical of everyone but believes that the US is the most sinister actor. Helmer is not a hardcore partisan Russia supporter.

He has convinced me that MH-17 was intentional. I don't expect everyone to get on board with this narrative but i think its right.

THE DUTCH INVASION PLAN OF DONBASS BEFORE THE DOWNING OF MH17 ON JULY 17, 2014

-Two Dutch nationals, David Petraeus and Sandra Roelofs (lead image, centre), were involved in the US planning of an invasion of the Donbass region, eastern Ukraine, in the days running up to the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 on July 17, 2014, when 193 Dutch and 38 Australians were among the 298 passengers and crew killed.

-With Nuland and Petraeus, Saakashvili told the newspaper, he had been discussing the war in Ukraine. “‘It’s the end of Putin,” Mr. Saakashvili, 46, said of Russia’s aggression in Ukraine, the topic of discussion on Thursday [September 18, 2014] as its president, Petro O. Poroshenko, met in Washington with President Obama and congressional leaders. Mr. Saakashvili called Mr. Putin’s actions ‘very, very similar’ to those in Georgia. ‘I think he walked into trap.’”

-Last week Saakashvili returned to Channel 24 in Kiev to reveal he had discussed details of a direct US intervention in eastern Ukraine in mid-2014. “ ‘I remember there was a moment when they could have taken Donetsk. I’m not saying this on my own — General Petraeus…sent me a long text message then, I was in upstate New York, on some holiday. He says: ‘A, B, C, D, D’ – it is written on the points why now is a good time to enter Donetsk,’ Saakashvili said. According to him, Petraeus insisted on the need to capture Donetsk, justifying this by the fact that the security forces could cope on their own. Saakashvili noted that he sent the plan of the American general to Petro Poroshenko, but he did not react. ‘Well, I understand that at least call back, get interested, invite this person, listen to his opinion. I would do this at least,’ he continued. According to Saakashvili, he called Poroshenko and tried to discuss with him the proposal of the American general, but the Ukrainian president took the topic of conversation in a different direction.”

Research by Liane Theuerkauf indicates the timing of Petraeus’s plan and his meeting and exchanges on the invasion plan with Saakashvili was in the early days of July 2014, immediately after Slavyansk and Kramatorsk were captured by Poroshenko’s army in the Donetsk region. Slavyansk fell on July 5; Kramatorsk the same day. Poroshenko announced his battle to take Donetsk and Lugansk cities on July 6 and again on July 8.

On July 10, 2014, the Poroshenko regime announced it had begun a “total attack” on “several fronts” against Donetsk and Lugansk. The tide had clearly turned by July 11 as Poroshenko’s losses mounted. But Poroshenko had fallen short in his effort to provoke Russia into a direct, visible military intervention. He was also failing to convince the US and NATO allies that they should intervene directly to support him”.

“On July 11 a major battle was fought near Lugansk, where a Ukrainian Air Force Su-25 was shot down. Much of Ukraine’s 79th Brigade was destroyed near Lugansk; the militia didn’t say where they obtained the Grad MLRS that were decisive in that battle. Ukraine’s 24th Mechanized Battalion met a similar fate. By July 14 Ukraine’s forces along the southern border – between 3,000 and 5,000 soldiers – were trapped in what was called the Southern Cauldron. Ukraine sent three armoured columns to resupply them, but they ran into stiff resistance. Both sides were claiming victory at the hotly contested airport at Lugansk. Near Lugansk a Ukrainian An-26 transport plane was shot down by the separatists, probably with a MANPAD; Kiev claimed, and possibly believed, that a Russian fighter had shot down the An-26 with an air-to-air missile. This happened just three days before MH17 was attacked.”

Full article http://johnhelmer.net/the-dutch-invasion-plan-of-donbass-before-the-downing-of-mh17-on-july-17-2017/
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:24 pm

Still wondering if that is serious, but I have an anecdote Laughing
    When Hitler was asked in an interview in 1938 or so if he was not afraid that Brits will make a beachhead and invade, he answered:
    No, I was not.
    I would send the police to arrest them all.

The real thing behind downing MH17 is was the fact, that the Netherlands are among less negative towards Russia in the whole of Europe.
    Nothing unusual, concerning the history, and UK/France influence in Nether internal matters.
    One can hardly find any other example when a public lynching of a democratically elected ruler led to the castration and public eating of internal organs and genitals presented as "the will of a people".
    This is a way Lords solves disputes, for more than 400 years.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:29 am

Imagine taking your military planning advice against rebels from Saakashvilli

And him discussing war plans with Gen Petreus out of all people

I'm sorry it's too absurd to believe

VARGR198 likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:03 am

Sounds like something the tie eater would make up to appear to be an important part of proceedings he had no understanding of or participation in.

The shooting down of this aircraft and the subsequent blaming of Russia just shows how desperate the anti Putin faction are to justify doing what they are doing and essentially what they are doing (ie arming and equipping and supporting one side in a civil war) is essentially the crime they are claiming Putin and Russia are guilty of, but without any evidence. The amusing thing is that they think the illegal coup installed government in Kiev that is bombing and shelling its own citizens is the right side to be supporting...
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:35 am

This guy used to be mentally unstable 15 years ago already.
    Do you think he gets even worse? scratch Twisted Evil
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:54 pm

Should I laugh or should I cry ?

The ruling clique of Ukraina is becoming so pathetic recently.

https://www.rt.com/russia/530489-zelensky-historic-kievan-rus-relatives/

VARGR198 likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:01 pm

flamming_python wrote:Imagine taking your military planning advice against rebels from Saakashvilli

I don't think he's making it up. Hes an important neocon point  man.

There's a whole series of articles supporting this narrative. Where there's smoke...

JohninMK likes this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:30 pm

GarryB wrote:

Sounds like something the tie eater would make up to appear to be an important part of proceedings he had no understanding of or participation in.

The shooting down of this aircraft and the subsequent blaming of Russia just shows how desperate the anti Putin faction are to justify doing what they are doing and essentially what they are doing (ie arming and equipping and supporting one side in a civil war) is essentially the crime they are claiming Putin and Russia are guilty of, but without any evidence. The amusing thing is that they think the illegal coup installed government in Kiev that is bombing and shelling its own citizens is the right side to be supporting...
    Well nowadays modern Egyptians also live in the middle of the monuments and ruins of ancient egypt, but that those not mean it is their own culture.

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:13 pm

flamming_python, PapaDragon and VARGR198 like this post

medo
    medo

Post  medo Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:59 pm

Some Ukrainian opposition polititians think, that Ukraine have around 25 to 28 million population considering of bread consumption.

Cowboy's daughter, PapaDragon and VARGR198 like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:51 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:...Well nowadays modern Egyptians also live in the middle of the monuments and ruins of  ancient egypt, but that those not mean it is their own culture.

It is their culture, they didn't move in there and settled among the ruins

Their ancestors built them

GarryB likes this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:48 am

It's important to understand who Arabs actually are

Arabization of regions was partially the result of colonization and intermarriage. But it was as much the result of adopting Islam by indigenous peoples whether by conquest or political expediency/advantage. Then the centralization of all these territories under centuries of control of Caliphates, which cemented the role of Arabic more as a language of administration, law as well as religion, and then finally as a language of inter-ethnic communication and ultimately the dominant one.

This all created a common culture and civilization.
    But if you dig deeper then you'll realize that the Lebanese are still the Phoenicians from Biblical times. The Palestinians are still the Phillilistines and Caaninite tribes in the area (including the Israelites) who adopted Islam. The Syrians are a mix of the area's pre-Islamic Arab population, Arameans, Phoenicians, Assyrians and others (even today they are very diverse).
    And in the same manner today's Egyptian population is at least partially descendent from the ancient Egyptian one.

GarryB likes this post

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:30 am

48 Hours in Donetsk / 48 часов в Донецке - 2021 Documentary - 2021 Докфильм

15,360 viewsJul 29, 2021

limb

Post  limb Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:24 am

Ukraine threatens Russia with “rocks from the sky” Laughing Laughing

https://newsfounded.com/bulgariaeng/ukraine-threatens-russia-with-rocks-from-the-sky/

Ukrainian minister compares crimea to elsace and lorraine and says it will get it back just like france
    Got its territories back.
    The way its military id going, banderites might as well have only have rocks to shoot at russians. These retard self owned himself.

Cowboy's daughter and miketheterrible like this post

owais.usmani

Post  owais.usmani Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:38 am

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:11 pm

limb wrote:

Ukraine threatens Russia with “rocks from the sky”  Laughing  Laughing

https://newsfounded.com/bulgariaeng/ukraine-threatens-russia-with-rocks-from-the-sky/

Ukrainian minister compares crimea to elsace and lorraine and says it will get it back just like france
    Got its territories back.
    The way its military id going, banderites might as well have only have rocks to shoot at russians. These retard self owned himself.

Ukraine has no end of funny persons!

Some of the things I noticed in Graham Phillips' video: no military seen in Donetsk. At least he didn't video any. How busy Donetsk is. All the cars and persons. Not like it was when Ukraine was shelling the city.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:30 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Rodion_Romanovic wrote:...Well nowadays modern Egyptians also live in the middle of the monuments and ruins of  ancient egypt, but that those not mean it is their own culture.

It is their culture, they didn't move in there and settled among the ruins

Their ancestors built them

Arabs, which represent large majority of today Egyptians, are not descendants of ancient Egyptians. They came to Egypt after the collaps of Bysantium empire in Meadle East and North Africa. Descendants of ancient Egyptians are Kopts.

kvs, Rodion_Romanovic, miketheterrible and owais.usmani like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:09 pm

owais.usmani wrote:https://twitter.com/27khv/status/1422819828394516483

I bet the taxicab driver was an ethnic Ukr.   Not all genuine Ukrs are happy with their lives going to shit because
    some Canadian/US Ukr Nazis took over thanks to the NATzO backing.    Ukraine's economy has been swirling
    the toilet bowl since 2014.   "It's the economy, stupid".

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm