Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+52
andalusia
Karl Haushofer
11E
George1
gbu48098
Isos
thedrunkengeneral
wilhelm
zorobabel
elconquistador
bitcointrader70
Nomad5891
MiddleKingdomer
bren_tann
mnztr
DerWolf
calripson
Azi
Arrow
SeigSoloyvov
owais.usmani
flamming_python
Hannibal Barca
Maximmmm
mavaff
Yugo90
The_Observer
ATLASCUB
Rasisuki Nebia
Boshoed
auslander
par far
nero
AlfaT8
GarryB
lancelot
Vann7
Finty
franco
PapaDragon
Rodion_Romanovic
Backman
miketheterrible
LMFS
littlerabbit
medo
Hole
lyle6
VARGR198
kvs
JohninMK
magnumcromagnon
56 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29

auslander
    auslander

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #29

Post  auslander Mon May 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Not much sleep last night, one of our oldest is not doing well so we were both up most of the night. I don't smoke in the house, I usually go out on the second floor balcony for my ever couple hours smoke. This village is absolutely quiet at night, so quiet we can here the local stray dogs walk, their foot pads hitting the asphalt. However. Well after dark, read almost 23:00, there was a steady noise of convoys moving, and the rail line on other side of the ditch there was movement all night, heavy movement. Have no idea what was going where, but there is little train traffic in this village, especially after dark, usually all one hears is the squeaky whistle of the hourly commuter train heading east in daylight. Whatever it was, it was big and heavy, and it is extremely rare to see or hear heavy convoys moving after dark. Noise restrictions, ya know. Not a sound from local media today.

franco, Maximmmm, LMFS, Yugo90 and Finty like this post

auslander
    auslander

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #29

Post  auslander Mon May 03, 2021 8:03 pm

The reason I/we put some on the 'cosmic ignore' list is the total lack of erudite discourse from same. Here's some questions for those on 'ethereal ignore'.

What was and where was the command and control nexus for Russian Spring in late February of 2014 in Federal City of Sevastopol?
    Who blockaded every orc facility and when on this island consisting of Autonomous Republik of Krimea, Federal City of Sevastopol and Gorod Sevestopeleh?
    Who seized, where and when the Krimea Parliament facility, and how many were wounded and killed in that seizure?
    Who was proclaimed 'The Peoples Mayor' in late February '14 and where and when?
    Where were and when were serving US troops captured and/or wounded on this island? And why?
    When did the fighting start in Novorossiya (then Donetsk Oblast and Lughansk Oblast in Ukraine) and why, what was the trigger besides the coup in Kiev?
    Who took and when the aerodrome in Simferopol? How may were killed and wounded in the take over? Why was aerodrome seized?
    How many Russian servicemen by treaty were stationed on and in Autonomous Republik of Krimea and Federal City of Sevastopol and since when?
    Where was the 'proposed' HQ of the American Black Sea Fleet and since when?

Every scrap of information from these questions are to this day shaping events in and on this island and in Rossiya.

Kindest regards
    Auslander

GarryB, kvs, Manov, miketheterrible, LMFS and Backman like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 04, 2021 2:08 am

franco wrote:
    auslander wrote:The reason I/we put some on the 'cosmic ignore' list is the total lack of erudite discourse from same. Here's some questions for those on 'ethereal ignore'.

What was and where was the command and control nexus for Russian Spring in late February of 2014 in Federal City of Sevastopol?
    Who blockaded every orc facility and when on this island consisting of Autonomous Republik of Krimea, Federal City of Sevastopol and Gorod Sevestopeleh?
    Who seized, where and when the Krimea Parliament facility, and how many were wounded and killed in that seizure?
    Where were and when were serving US troops captured and/or wounded on this island? And why?
    When did the fighting start in Novorossiya (then Donetsk Oblast and Lughansk Oblast in Ukraine) and why, what was the trigger besides the coup in Kiev?
    Who took and when the aerodrome in Simferopol? How may were killed and wounded in the take over? Why was aerodrome seized?
    How many Russian servicemen by treaty were stationed on and in Autonomous Republik of Krimea and Federal City of Sevastopol and since when?
    Where was the 'proposed' HQ of the American Black Sea Fleet and since when?

Every scrap of information from these questions are to this day shaping events in and on this island and in Rossiya.

Kindest regards
    Auslander

I can't answer all those questions and you are asking the unwashed to Rolling Eyes

It's 03:08 in our little village, and so far not a one of the great unwashed has so much has asked, let alone offered to discuss, hence the cosmic ignore toggle. No erudite discussion, no sense in listening to them babble. As an aside, the same rumble of convoys is extant this fine morn.

angel

franco likes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 04, 2021 5:35 am

It is now 06:35. I just had my morning smoke on balcony. Not a sound to be heard. Zero, zip, nadda.

GarryB, Manov, JohninMK and miketheterrible like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 04, 2021 6:22 pm

Chalyi, A. M., People's Meeting Nahximov Square, Sevastopol, 23 February 2014. It is estimated that over 40,000 citizens attended that meeting. Ulitsiya Lenina going south from the square and Ulitsiya Nahximov going west from the square were packed solid as far as the eye could see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUtt5z4lYA

35th Battery Museum, Kossachka Region of City. This fact was common knowledge throughout Sevastopol and was for the first time publicly announced on 22 June 2018 during an event at Battery.

Afternoon of 23 February 2014 while the People's Publik Meeting was still occurring in Nahximov Square in City Center. The first groups of private citizens began to blockade several orc military and secret police facilities in and around City Center. By noon, 24 February all orc facilities in City and Region of Sevastopol were blockaded. By dawn 25 February 2014, all orc bases, harbors and aerodromes big and small in Krimea were blockaded by unarmed and usually aged private citizens. Orcs were not allowed to leave their bases but their wives and families were allowed to speak to them and give them food and cigarettes through the fences and main gates of the bases.

25 February 2014. A meeting and demonstration by Krim Tatari was planned in front of Krimea Rada Complex in Simferopol for that afternoon. The demonstration took place. The demonstration turned violent early. From the overhead camera one could clearly see Right Sector 10's being controlled by their commanders as an attempt was made to break in to the Rada Building. RS had arrived shortly after the demonstration started, equipped with plastic drink bottles filled with wet sand, iron rebar cut to length for clubs, at least one pistol and a few had on arm and leg armor.
    A few local citizens had gathered at Rada Complex to prevent entry and were mixed in with local Militsiya. As the demonstration escalated in violence the crowd of Tatari and RS began to push the, for lack of a better term, defenders back to the main entrance doors. A call had been made for citizens to come to Rada and defend the complex. This call was answered and reinforcements began to arrive within 15 minutes.
    The demonstrators managed to push the defenders back in to the entrance hall along with Militsiya. At the same time two 10's of RS went to a rear entrance of Rada Building and managed to break down the door. Militsiya guarding that door had simply stepped aside and allowed RS to break the door. On entry the two 10's of RS were met by a just arrived group of local sportsmen who administered corporal chastisement to the RS, invited them to leave the small anteroom and barricaded the door opening with furniture. The sportsmen then held that position for the duration of the demonstration.
    At the front, the RS had managed to gain entrance to the entry hall but were prevented from going further by the citizens. RS broke every window they could reach, destroyed furniture etc, and were then pushed back out the entrance doors. As they were pushed out the two 10's from the failed rear assault appeared and, after consultations with the commander, clearly seen on the overhead camera, they began to leave. By this time most of the Tatari had also left. In talking to some Tatari (my wife is half Tatar) who were at the demonstration, they were appalled that their peaceful demonstration had turned to violence. RS commander and others were clearly heard stating they would be back to 'burn the building to the ground'.
    5 citizens, all defenders, died in the violence, one elderly man having a heart attack as he was assaulted, one middle aged man beaten to death, one middle aged woman found dead as the crowds receded, and two men stabbed to death. The two stabbing victims were removed by RS as they retreated and their bodies found in a local park about a klick from Rada Complex the next morning. Two score of the defenders needed hospital level treatment.

On the night of 26-27 February 2014, at approximately 04:20 27 February a group of armed men appeared and took control of the Krim Rada Complex in Simferopol. This operation was in direct response, according to reliable sources, of Right Sector preparing to follow through with their threat of 24 February to burn the complex.
    I know what foreign news said and say about this operation. I request you look at their feet and at their equipment and how they handle their weapons. These men are most assuredly not Russian special forces. All had been out of service for minimum 5 years before this event. The orc Militsiya night guard cadre were not roughed up on the least and all were allowed to leave after surrendering their pistols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNJ3HR64Eo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH-A3IF3h0

More to come over the next couple days. I had a little time this afternoon from getting ready for Victory Day Parade on 09 May. Everything is cleaned and ready, my real 1943 low Navy boots are like a mirror. VCO has boiled my white linen dress blouse to blinding white and ironed it. Black trousers are clean as a whistle and all brass buttons, shoulder board stars and medals are polished to mirror finish. Tomorrow everything will be assembled and checked for 'good to go'.

JohninMK and Finty like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 6:42 pm

auslander wrote:Who was proclaimed 'The Peoples Mayor' in late February '14 and where and when?

Chalyi, A. M., People's Meeting Nahximov Square, Sevastopol, 23 February 2014. It is estimated that over 40,000 citizens attended that meeting. Ulitsiya Lenina going south from the square and Ulitsiya Nahximov going west from the square were packed solid as far as the eye could see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUtt5z4lYA

35th Battery Museum, Kossachka Region of City. This fact was common knowledge throughout Sevastopol and was for the first time publicly announced on 22 June 2018 during an event at Battery.

Afternoon of 23 February 2014 while the People's Publik Meeting was still occurring in Nahximov Square in City Center. The first groups of private citizens began to blockade several orc military and secret police facilities in and around City Center. By noon, 24 February all orc facilities in City and Region of Sevastopol were blockaded. By dawn 25 February 2014, all orc bases, harbors and aerodromes big and small in Krimea were blockaded by unarmed and usually aged private citizens. Orcs were not allowed to leave their bases but their wives and families were allowed to speak to them and give them food and cigarettes through the fences and main gates of the bases.

25 February 2014. A meeting and demonstration by Krim Tatari was planned in front of Krimea Rada Complex in Simferopol for that afternoon. The demonstration took place. The demonstration turned violent early. From the overhead camera one could clearly see Right Sector 10's being controlled by their commanders as an attempt was made to break in to the Rada Building. RS had arrived shortly after the demonstration started, equipped with plastic drink bottles filled with wet sand, iron rebar cut to length for clubs, at least one pistol and a few had on arm and leg armor.
    A few local citizens had gathered at Rada Complex to prevent entry and were mixed in with local Militsiya. As the demonstration escalated in violence the crowd of Tatari and RS began to push the, for lack of a better term, defenders back to the main entrance doors. A call had been made for citizens to come to Rada and defend the complex. This call was answered and reinforcements began to arrive within 15 minutes.
    The demonstrators managed to push the defenders back in to the entrance hall along with Militsiya. At the same time two 10's of RS went to a rear entrance of Rada Building and managed to break down the door. Militsiya guarding that door had simply stepped aside and allowed RS to break the door. On entry the two 10's of RS were met by a just arrived group of local sportsmen who administered corporal chastisement to the RS, invited them to leave the small anteroom and barricaded the door opening with furniture. The sportsmen then held that position for the duration of the demonstration.
    At the front, the RS had managed to gain entrance to the entry hall but were prevented from going further by the citizens. RS broke every window they could reach, destroyed furniture etc, and were then pushed back out the entrance doors. As they were pushed out the two 10's from the failed rear assault appeared and, after consultations with the commander, clearly seen on the overhead camera, they began to leave. By this time most of the Tatari had also left. In talking to some Tatari (my wife is half Tatar) who were at the demonstration, they were appalled that their peaceful demonstration had turned to violence. RS commander and others were clearly heard stating they would be back to 'burn the building to the ground'.
    5 citizens, all defenders, died in the violence, one elderly man having a heart attack as he was assaulted, one middle aged man beaten to death, one middle aged woman found dead as the crowds receded, and two men stabbed to death. The two stabbing victims were removed by RS as they retreated and their bodies found in a local park about a klick from Rada Complex the next morning. Two score of the defenders needed hospital level treatment.

On the night of 26-27 February 2014, at approximately 04:20 27 February a group of armed men appeared and took control of the Krim Rada Complex in Simferopol. This operation was in direct response, according to reliable sources, of Right Sector preparing to follow through with their threat of 24 February to burn the complex.
    I know what foreign news said and say about this operation. I request you look at their feet and at their equipment and how they handle their weapons. These men are most assuredly not Russian special forces. All had been out of service for minimum 5 years before this event. The orc Militsiya night guard cadre were not roughed up on the least and all were allowed to leave after surrendering their pistols.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uNJ3HR64Eo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUH-A3IF3h0

More to come over the next couple days. I had a little time this afternoon from getting ready for Victory Day Parade on 09 May. Everything is cleaned and ready, my real 1943 low Navy boots are like a mirror. VCO has boiled my white linen dress blouse to blinding white and ironed it. Black trousers are clean as a whistle and all brass buttons, shoulder board stars and medals are polished to mirror finish. Tomorrow everything will be assembled and checked for 'good to go'.

No one here is going to deny that seizing krim  and Sevastopol were brilliant operations. All though their opsec was rather poor in my opinion and they let western journalist run around film the whole thing. And Russian soldiers were posting on social media like morons while fighting in Ukraine. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso Selfie soldiers was particularly painful to watch because it reminded me of when jihadis in Syria would post themselves fighting on social media.

When we say Russia is in bad shape we are talking globally on a strategic level. The coup/colour revolution should have never happened. The color revolution attempt a few months ago in Belarus should have never happened? What the hell is GRU and FSB doing?

And no most of those people weren’t “local” citizens doing the seizing and blockading they were Russian military or being commanded by Russian commandos. Average people aren’t that organised.

JohninMK dislikes this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 04, 2021 7:30 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:And no most of those people weren’t “local” citizens doing the seizing and blockading they were Russian military or being commanded by Russian commandos. Average people aren’t that organised.

Since you are normally on cosmic ignore, I'm sitting here having a glass of heavenly Masandrah and enjoying life and decided to read what you wrote. I should have left you on ignore.

I did not know you were here for the fun back in early 14. You want to meet a lot of those lads, those 'Russian military and Russian commandos (whatever they are)? join us at 35th Battery Sunday, 09 May, 05:55 as we form up to move to the south end of Ulitsiya Lenina at Ushakov Square. You'll met a lot of them. You can tell them to their faces what and who they are. Deal?

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 37 1510

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 37 002710

The Situation in the Ukraine. #29 - Page 37 5010

JohninMK, miketheterrible, LMFS, lyle6, Backman and Finty like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Tue May 04, 2021 7:47 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    No one here is going to deny that seizing krim  and Sevastopol were brilliant operations. All though their opsec was rather poor in my opinion and they let western journalist run around film the whole thing. And Russian soldiers were posting on social media like morons while fighting in Ukraine. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso  Selfie soldiers was particularly painful to watch because it reminded me of when jihadis in Syria would post themselves fighting on social media.

When we say Russia is in bad shape we are talking globally on a strategic level. The coup/colour revolution should have never happened. The color revolution attempt a few months ago in Belarus should have never happened? What the hell is GRU and FSB doing?

And no most of those people weren’t “local” citizens doing the seizing and blockading they were Russian military or being commanded by Russian commandos. Average people aren’t that organised.
    Insipid cope. You waste trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of your soldiers dead and maimed for nothing while Russian soldiers win glory and honor for their motherland. Seethe and dilate.

franco, kvs, auslander, miketheterrible, LMFS and Hole like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue May 04, 2021 8:30 pm

The resident trolls are spewing the line that the residents of Crimea only get to be happy if yanquis and the rest of NATzO approve.

GTFO.

franco and auslander like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Tue May 04, 2021 8:40 pm

In letting the coup happen Russia demonstrated that it doesn´t meddle in other countries affairs, contrary to the western beacons of democracy and human rights. A country has to ask for help and then Russia will help, as demonstrated in Syria or the Karabakh/Azeri conflict.

franco, kvs, auslander and miketheterrible like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Tue May 04, 2021 8:46 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:Ukrainians are losers and useless pawns. Russia can smack Ukraine around all day long and this website will jack off about Putin all day long but US and the cabal are winners in this fight. Russia can’t play defense forever.

The fact that after 21 years Putin has to continue to extend his presidency and can’t step down and hold honest elections...

Your definition of honest elections seems to be , if you don't allow a US NGO free for all within the country, its not an honest election. That sir, is a crock of shit.

Mikhail Gorbachev was asked what is more important, the constitution that says that leaders have to change. Or the will of the people. And he said that the will of the people is more important. Which means he knows, just as we all know, that Putin will win any honest election. Letting an NGO free for all happen, just to prove that Putin can win an "honest election" is a pointless exercise.

starts at 6:18. Time stamp links never seem to work

franco likes this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Hole wrote:In letting the coup happen Russia demonstrated that it doesn´t meddle in other countries affairs, contrary to the western beacons of democracy and human rights. A country has to ask for help and then Russia will help, as demonstrated in Syria or the Karabakh/Azeri conflict.
    And that’s a losers mentality. The west doesn’t care about morals and values. Russia needs to win first and than worry about creating a world structure that’s fair and based on good values.

And as a result of these good morals now Ukraine is a a hostile country as is most of Eastern Europe and their coups, color revolutions, and potential nato military bases on Russia’s border.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue May 04, 2021 8:55 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:

Imagine that you spent much of your life in the Red or Russian Army and then, as many thousands did, retired to Crimea. Then you see on the TV and other reports what is happening in Ukraine and you realise that you will be next as the US wants your port. At the point in time that Auslander, as a local, is describing it hits you that you and your families lives will be on the line in no time flat.

So what do you, as an average person in Crimea, do? You use a lifetime in the military to get organised and protect vital points. You know that possession is nine tenths of the law, so that is your role, asset protection.

I don't know what you were doing back then but I and some others here were watching it unfold in almost realtime on a site called mp.net. Watching the Orks burning alive 40 innocents in Odessa made one thank God that Crimea didn't meet the same fate.

If you can't come up with some evidence to back up those two sentences, it might be a good idea to withdraw them as the person you are contradicting was actually there.

If not, you really are on the wrong site.

auslander, miketheterrible and Hole like this post

auslander
    auslander

Post  auslander Tue May 04, 2021 8:57 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    No one here is going to deny that seizing krim  and Sevastopol were brilliant operations. All though their opsec was rather poor in my opinion and they let western journalist run around film the whole thing. And Russian soldiers were posting on social media like morons while fighting in Ukraine. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso  Selfie soldiers was particularly painful to watch because it reminded me of when jihadis in Syria would post themselves fighting on social media.

Insipid cope. You waste trillions of dollars and tens of thousands of your soldiers dead and maimed for nothing while Russian soldiers win glory and honor for their motherland. Seethe and dilate.

Hold on right here. I just klicked on the vid he linked that you posted. Vice News? This fugitive from a douche bag linked VICE NEWS??? Gawd, I think I hurt meself laughing so hard. Vice News??? No wonder he's on Cosmic Go Away Ignore.

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 8:57 pm

Backman wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:Ukrainians are losers and useless pawns. Russia can smack Ukraine around all day long and this website will jack off about Putin all day long but US and the cabal are winners in this fight. Russia can’t play defense forever.

The fact that after 21 years Putin has to continue to extend his presidency and can’t step down and hold honest elections...

Your definition of honest elections seems to be , if you don't allow a US NGO free for all within the country, its not an honest election. That sir, is a crock of shit.

Mikhail Gorbachev was asked what is more important, the constitution that says that leaders have to change. Or the will of the people. And he said that the will of the people is more important. Which means he knows, just as we all know, that Putin will win any honest election. Letting an NGO free for all happen, just to prove that Putin can win an "honest election" is a pointless exercise.

starts at 6:18. Time stamp links never seem to work

LOL no sorry buddy Putin is correct to ban NGOs. I wish we would do the same stateside. Putin doesn’t allow any legitimate opposition to run for office. He doesn’t participate in debates. And their is no opposing party. The communist party and the “ultra nationalist” Liberal Democrat’s are part of Putin’s power structure.

Putin bans all opposition. Not just the western funded ones.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 9:02 pm

And auslander can you stop acting like a libtard? You have the same hysteria tendency.  Vice is biased but that reporter did a good bit of investigate journalism there. And the Russian parliament ended up passing a bill to ban Russian military personal from using social media shortly after vices reporting. And you hate on vice but why did the Russian army and you patriots let this Simone guy prance around Crimea and film everything?

If vice is such a bad and evil source

Last edited by bitcointrader70 on Tue May 04, 2021 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue May 04, 2021 9:03 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:

You have just moved yourself into the dunce's corner.

miketheterrible likes this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 9:06 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

I have family who live in Russia who are nationalists and patriots who themselves will admit there is no chance for a non Putin favored political party or candidate. Putin failed to create an honest republic and that’s why he clamps down hard. There is almost zero none controlled opposition in Russia.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue May 04, 2021 9:11 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    I have family who live in Russia who are nationalists and patriots who themselves will admit there is no chance for a non Putin favored political party or candidate. Putin failed to create an honest republic and that’s why he clamps down hard. There is almost zero none controlled opposition in Russia.

So what?

Perhaps, as per my previous unanswered question, you can provide some evidence. This time to your claim "Putin bans all opposition".
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 9:19 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

So what?

Perhaps, as per my previous unanswered question, you can provide some evidence. This time to your claim "Putin bans all opposition".
    Moving the goal posts a little? Name one candidate in the last 20 years that ran for president in Russia who people genuinely believed could win and not be seen as either a relic -communist party. Or a loud mouth clown like zhirinovsky. I’ll wait. Tell me why Putin never participated in presidential debates? Or Putin’s puppet.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Tue May 04, 2021 9:25 pm

bitcointrader70 wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

So what?

Moving the goal posts a little? Name one candidate in the last 20 years that ran for president in Russia who people genuinely believed could win and not be seen as either a relic -communist party. Or a loud mouth clown like zhirinovsky. I’ll wait. Tell me why Putin never participated in presidential debates? Or Putin’s puppet.

Hypocrite. Anyway this is o/t. Bye.
    bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 9:28 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:

So what?

Hypocrite. Anyway this is o/t. Bye.

Owned boy. Run back to mommy cause I just completely embarrassed you lmao. I don’t have a problem with Putin is doing. But he needs to think about Russia’s future. And damn you guys are stuck in a huge fucking echo chamber on this wow. Like I’m arguing with a rabid libtard in the states. 2+2=5 in your world.
    lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Tue May 04, 2021 9:31 pm

You and your family are a genuine genus of retards. If you can't understand that people would rather their trust and vote in some dude who's only been delivering results for 20 years than in some literal nobody on the premise that he isn't the first dude's pick, notwithstanding the possibility of yet another lame duck comprador in that candidate, I have very bad news for you.

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Tue May 04, 2021 9:32 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    bitcointrader70 wrote:

If that was the case, then Sobchak wouldn't have been allowed to partake in elections. Or yabloko would have been banned.

These are examples.

lyle6 wrote:You and your family are a genuine genus of retards. If you can't understand that people would rather their trust and vote in some dude who's only been delivering results for 20 years than in some literal nobody on the premise that he isn't the first dude's pick, notwithstanding the possibility of yet another lame duck comprador in that candidate, I have very bad news for you.

I think this guy is forgetting that his northern neighbor, Canada (we), had people like Critean in power for 10 years. Or the fact Merkel in Germany served as chancellor since 2005.

No one screams for "democracy" for these cases.

Who cares? Russians get to choose who they vote for. They chose Putin. Bitcoin the numbnuts doesn't realize Navalny the traitor is rather unpopular. Sobchak is unpopular. People like Chubias and alike are unpopular.

Only other parties that get good ratings are commies and the nationalists. That should say a lot. Yabloko ended up losing more seats from last elections.

Last edited by miketheterrible on Tue May 04, 2021 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

kvs likes this post

bitcointrader70

Post  bitcointrader70 Tue May 04, 2021 9:35 pm

lyle6 wrote:You and your family are a genuine genus of retards. If you can't understand that people would rather their trust and vote in some dude who's only been delivering results for 20 years than in some literal nobody on the premise that he isn't the first dude's pick, notwithstanding the possibility of yet another lame duck comprador in that candidate, I have very bad news for you.
    Everyone in my family over there voted for Putin. This isn’t about now. This is about 5, 10,15, and 20 years from now.

Globalist have plans for decades and even a hundred years ahead. Russia will need a strong constitutional republic power structure to deal with corruption and protect the state even if a weak leader gets elected. So far we aren’t even close. It’s Russia against the world. I know it’s not fair but that’s how it is.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 am