Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread #3

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2489
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 11, 2021 10:47 pm

    LMFS wrote:All that shit over rumours spread by US themselves clown

    Okay, show me proof the US is behind this story.

    I am waiting, hard facts not "well I heard this from a guy".

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 3596
    Points : 3598
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  LMFS Tue May 11, 2021 11:03 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Okay, show me proof the US is behind this story.

    I am waiting, hard facts not "well I heard this from a guy".

    A US based cybersecurity organization is enough for you?

    Big_Gazza, Hole and lancelot like this post

    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2489
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed May 12, 2021 12:09 am

    LMFS wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Okay, show me proof the US is behind this story.

    I am waiting, hard facts not "well I heard this from a guy".

    A US based cybersecurity organization is enough for you?

    That alone means nothing, show proof the Org you claim is behind making this up.

    Backman
    Backman

    Posts : 749
    Points : 757
    Join date : 2020-11-11

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Backman Wed May 12, 2021 1:14 am

    Daniel_Admassu wrote:I found out that Quora is mostly pro-western if it comes to politics or defense. Everything the west does is super high tech and reliable as opposed to Russian junk. Mostly it's the reply patrons themselves that are biased instead of the moderators.
    RDF users themselves need to relax a bit and entertain more balanced views instead of bashing western tech at every turn. Not everything needs to be political.

    I agree. There is some fight back on Russian stuff though, on some threads. Mostly because the anti Russia claims like the Rafale has a lower RCS than the su 57, get so ridiculous that even ppl who are ambivalent to Russia, call the BS out. I made a counter point on one of these and I was surprise how many votes I got
    Godric
    Godric

    Posts : 594
    Points : 614
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Godric Wed May 12, 2021 1:51 am

    Finty wrote:
    flamming_python wrote: You ought to be glad that Britain exited that particular nuthouse.

    I actually voted to remain back in 2016 and wasn't too pleased when we left, but I wasn't massively against it. Over time my attitude became more mild to brexit and the conduct of the Europeans with regard to vaccines confirmed that it was probably for the best and that they are in fact twats. Can't go against Centuries of British and French dislike of each other!


    that's a English thing .... France has been our long standing ally for Scotland ... and that Brexit comes with a price ... Scotland leaving the UK


    another country with a bug bear with Russia in central/eastern Europe is Sweden .... they are making noises about conflict with Russia .... i think they are still upset Russia ended their Empire and this from a so called neutral state
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 4471
    Points : 4555
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  flamming_python Wed May 12, 2021 2:57 am

    Godric wrote:
    Finty wrote:
    flamming_python wrote: You ought to be glad that Britain exited that particular nuthouse.

    I actually voted to remain back in 2016 and wasn't too pleased when we left, but I wasn't massively against it. Over time my attitude became more mild to brexit and the conduct of the Europeans with regard to vaccines confirmed that it was probably for the best and that they are in fact twats. Can't go against Centuries of British and French dislike of each other!


    that's a English thing .... France has been our long standing ally for Scotland ... and that Brexit comes with a price ... Scotland leaving the UK


    another country with a bug bear with Russia in central/eastern Europe is Sweden .... they are making noises about conflict with Russia .... i think they are still upset Russia ended their Empire and this from a so called neutral state

    Sweden is for sure the Poland of northern Europe.

    They just can't let it go clown

    And they hate on us the most for not being oh so LGBT and non-binary friendly
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29382
    Points : 29910
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  GarryB Wed May 12, 2021 5:16 am

    There is no proof the story is true and you want proof that America is behind it?

    How about unequivocal proof.... it is highly likely, because they would benefit the most...

    The US has already imposed sanctions on Russia for all sorts of speculations about hacking... there was never any requirement for proof to impose those sanctions...

    Why would Russia care about whether the story is true or if there is evidence.... that does not seem to be how the west plays the game.

    Big_Gazza and LMFS like this post

    lyle6
    lyle6

    Posts : 584
    Points : 586
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  lyle6 Wed May 12, 2021 7:18 am

    Finty wrote:
    True, it's like internalised self-hatred. The Nazis wouldn't have seen them as equals in ethnic terms, pathetic really.

    It wouldn't be so pathetic if that was truly the case. But no, its even more pathetic than that. They hate the Russians so much so they are willing to debase themselves if it means the Russians would wallow in filth as well. Think that old joke about the Pole who freed a genie sums it up well: instead of wishing for earthly riches, or power enough to rule, he would much rather the Chinese invade Poland thrice because each time they would have to cross Russia twice.

    kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible and Finty like this post

    Sujoy
    Sujoy

    Posts : 1314
    Points : 1472
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India || भारत

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Sujoy Wed May 12, 2021 7:32 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote: We will see if its true, if Russia suddenly does something super heavy against China then we know if not then it's just a BS article. If that was article was true I cannot see Russia letting something like that go.
    Last year China had approached the head of Russian Institute of Science and had asked him to share several military secrets.

    Despite this provocation, Russia didn't do anything "super heavy" against China.

    gbu48098 likes this post

    avatar
    gbu48098

    Posts : 198
    Points : 200
    Join date : 2021-04-18

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  gbu48098 Wed May 12, 2021 2:39 pm

    Sujoy wrote:
    Last year China had approached the head of Russian Institute of Science and had asked him to share several military secrets.

    Despite this provocation, Russia didn't do anything "super heavy" against China.
    These things are a given now and as Garry said, no proof needed anymore and "likely" is good enough.....international law headed the way of league of nations already but the charade will continue till new equilibrium is reached by force or inevitability at this point
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2489
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed May 12, 2021 4:43 pm

    GarryB wrote:There is no proof the story is true and you want proof that America is behind it?

    How about unequivocal proof.... it is highly likely, because they would benefit the most...

    The US has already imposed sanctions on Russia for all sorts of speculations about hacking... there was never any requirement for proof to impose those sanctions...

    Why would Russia care about whether the story is true or if there is evidence.... that does not seem to be how the west plays the game.

    Yes, I want proof when someone is going around making a baseless claim.

    Oh, wait only if someone makes a claim about Russia do people here want proof but if it's to anyone else, who needs proof?.

    There is a word for that look it up.



    Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Wed May 12, 2021 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2489
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed May 12, 2021 4:47 pm

    Sujoy wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote: We will see if its true, if Russia suddenly does something super heavy against China then we know if not then it's just a BS article. If that was article was true I cannot see Russia letting something like that go.
    Last year China had approached the head of Russian Institute of Science and had asked him to share several military secrets.

    Despite this provocation, Russia didn't do anything "super heavy" against China.

    Which would be stupid China doesn't care about friends, they just want to steal all the information they can, then kick you to the curb.

    I don't understand why anyone trusts the CCCP anymore, their record speaks for it's self.
    Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

    Posts : 920
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2016-11-13

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Singular_Transform Wed May 12, 2021 6:16 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote: We will see if its true, if Russia suddenly does something super heavy against China then we know if not then it's just a BS article. If that was article was true I cannot see Russia letting something like that go.
    Last year China had approached the head of Russian Institute of Science and had asked him to share several military secrets.

    Despite this provocation, Russia didn't do anything "super heavy" against China.

    Which would be stupid China doesn't care about friends, they just want to steal all the information they can, then kick you to the curb.

    I don't understand why anyone trusts the CCCP anymore, their record speaks for it's self.

    And exactly what is the difference between the Chinese and example the USA behaviour ?

    Do you remember when there was big issue in the EU due to the random spying on EU state persons by the USA ?
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 2505
    Points : 2489
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  SeigSoloyvov Wed May 12, 2021 6:46 pm

    This is about Russia and China, not the US.

    Ignoring your remark because you're trying to bring up irrelevant crap.

    gbu48098 likes this post

    LMFS
    LMFS

    Posts : 3596
    Points : 3598
    Join date : 2018-03-03

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  LMFS Wed May 12, 2021 8:15 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Yes, I want proof when someone is going around making a baseless claim.

    That is rich from you, then go to your freakin security org and ask them the proof that their accusation holds water, not me Suspect

    This reminds of US soldiers invading foreign countries and claiming self defence when killing the natives, it must be a result of lying so much to yourself you cannot manage to tell true from your own narrative. It is so ridiculous it is not even funny.

    Hole likes this post

    Singular_Transform
    Singular_Transform

    Posts : 920
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2016-11-13

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Singular_Transform Wed May 12, 2021 9:26 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:This is about Russia and China, not the US.

    Ignoring your remark because you're trying to bring up irrelevant crap.

    It put the actions of (probably) Chinese in context, by showing that the normal behaviour of goverments is the same everywhere regards of allies.Including, but not limiting the USA : )
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29382
    Points : 29910
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

    Post  GarryB Thu May 13, 2021 8:53 am


    Yes, I want proof when someone is going around making a baseless claim.

    Oh, wait only if someone makes a claim about Russia do people here want proof but if it's to anyone else, who needs proof?.

    There is a word for that look it up.

    But there is no evidence anything happened at all... this is just a baseless accusation regarding a baseless accusation.. when the west makes shit up why believe their narrative... believe anything you want. Evidence is not only not necessary.... it is often not possible and eventually contradictory.

    Which would be stupid China doesn't care about friends, they just want to steal all the information they can, then kick you to the curb.

    I don't understand why anyone trusts the CCCP anymore, their record speaks for it's self.

    China wants to grow and develop so asking for technology and trying to steal it, along with buying it are normal methods everyone uses... friendship has little to do with anything... America would know this better than any country.


    And exactly what is the difference between the Chinese and example the USA behaviour ?

    Do you remember when there was big issue in the EU due to the random spying on EU state persons by the USA ?

    America runs five eyes... and you can bet your ass that the other four members only see information the US allows them to see even though they are collecting most of it.

    Spying and stealing information is done by all governments but none get anywhere near close to the US in terms of depth and volume...

    The last 30 years though all the western Russian studies branches of government and universities have collapsed and been eliminated financially so there is no large cadre in the west that speak and read Russian or understand Russians so anyone who gets the job is poorly equipped for the job.

    Tsavo Lion could probably earn good money if he wants to come out of retirement... speaks and reads Russian and hates Putin... frankly he is overqualified for the job at the US secret spy agencies...

    It put the actions of (probably) Chinese in context, by showing that the normal behaviour of goverments is the same everywhere regards of allies.Including, but not limiting the USA

    Talk about untouchable... the US got their bitches... sorry allies.... and they are sorry allies too... to ban Huawei hardware because there is a possibility that the Chinese government might have hardware back doors to allow them to spy... instead those pathetic allies must use western hardware that is not fully developed yet and will certainly have hardware backdoors because the US government will demand it.

    Moving this discussion to a more suitable location...
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29382
    Points : 29910
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  GarryB Thu May 13, 2021 10:46 am

    True, it's like internalised self-hatred. The Nazis wouldn't have seen them as equals in ethnic terms, pathetic really.

    For a while Putin thought the west and Russia could join together as equals and start solving some serious problems like poverty and money inequality, and eliminate famine and work on helping countries develop and improve so everyone could start getting better living standards and not just a few... but the west has a comfortable life style because they have poor people to make their stuff for them for a fraction of what their own countrymen would do the work for...

    Lots of Russians think it is white against the rest of the world and that they are part of the white world... but the EU and US have clearly rejected any close ties with Russia.... Niky haley essentially said Russia and the US will never be friends and that the US needs to keep Russia in line by giving it a good slap every now and then... yet you still see people like Navalny pretending everything would be better if Putin was gone and Russia was subservient to the west like the golden years of Yeltsin...

    It truly is a mental illness... Stockholm syndrome just doesn't explain it...

    kvs, JohninMK, miketheterrible, Yugo90 and Finty like this post

    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9872
    Points : 10015
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  kvs Thu May 13, 2021 5:27 pm

    Nikky Haley is a deluded western crusader. The west's periodic "slaps" result in them running with their tail between their legs and crying
    over General Winter robbing them of their just desserts.

    One of the reasons why the ploy to instigate some new circle jerk of Russia bashing using the Kiev regime has failed is because
    some of the more grounded western deciders (e.g. generals who are not showboating politicians) must realize that Russia in 2021
    is vastly more prepared to defeat an invasion by NATzO than the USSR was prepared in 1940 against Hitler. NATzO armies are
    not going to be traipsing over Russian soil, they will be getting tactically nuked en route. The idea that infests the retarded
    brains of a large number of western deciders that Russia will be too afraid to use its nukes underscores just how retarded they are.

    GarryB likes this post

    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 5865
    Points : 5839
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  miketheterrible Thu May 13, 2021 7:08 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    Finty wrote:
    flamming_python wrote: You ought to be glad that Britain exited that particular nuthouse.

    I actually voted to remain back in 2016 and wasn't too pleased when we left, but I wasn't massively against it. Over time my attitude became more mild to brexit and the conduct of the Europeans with regard to vaccines confirmed that it was probably for the best and that they are in fact twats. Can't go against Centuries of British and French dislike of each other!


    that's a English thing .... France has been our long standing ally for Scotland ... and that Brexit comes with a price ... Scotland leaving the UK


    another country with a bug bear with Russia in central/eastern Europe is Sweden .... they are making noises about conflict with Russia .... i think they are still upset Russia ended their Empire and this from a so called neutral state

    Sweden is for sure the Poland of northern Europe.

    They just can't let it go clown

    And they hate on us the most for not being oh so LGBT and non-binary friendly

    And that will end up ending Sweden as a nation as a whole.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 9872
    Points : 10015
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  kvs Thu May 13, 2021 9:25 pm

    Sweden needs to keep importing Daesh jihadis to keep on proving how diversity loving it is. Swede-tardia is all about diversity but
    only of certain sort. Their foaming at the mouth hate for Russia over phony pretexts and issues exposes them as the posturing phonies
    that they are. I hope to see their idiocy sink them. They deserve it.

    GarryB, miketheterrible and Yugo90 like this post

    avatar
    bitcointrader70

    Posts : 55
    Points : 57
    Join date : 2021-04-15

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  bitcointrader70 Thu May 13, 2021 10:12 pm

    kvs wrote:Sweden needs to keep importing Daesh jihadis to keep on proving how diversity loving it is.   Swede-tardia is all about diversity but
    only of certain sort.   Their foaming at the mouth hate for Russia over phony pretexts and issues exposes them as the posturing phonies
    that they are.   I hope to see their idiocy sink them.   They deserve it.


    I wouldn’t wish that on any one. Russia is one coup/color revolution/ or retarded post Putin politician away from the same fate of jihadis and 3rd world rats flooding in and ruining everything. It only takes one retarded politician to let too many 3rd worlders in and it’s over.

    Yugo90 likes this post

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 4148
    Points : 4142
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 45
    Location : Merkelland

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Hole Thu May 13, 2021 11:51 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    True, it's like internalised self-hatred. The Nazis wouldn't have seen them as equals in ethnic terms, pathetic really.

    For a while Putin thought the west and Russia could join together as equals and start solving some serious problems like poverty and money inequality, and eliminate famine and work on helping countries develop and improve so everyone could start getting better living standards and not just a few... but the west has a comfortable life style because they have poor people to make their stuff for them for a fraction of what their own countrymen would do the work for...

    Lots of Russians think it is white against the rest of the world and that they are part of the white world... but the EU and US have clearly rejected any close ties with Russia.... Niky haley essentially said Russia and the US will never be friends and that the US needs to keep Russia in line by giving it a good slap every now and then... yet you still see people like Navalny pretending everything would be better if Putin was gone and Russia was subservient to the west like the golden years of Yeltsin...

    It truly is a mental illness... Stockholm syndrome just doesn't explain it...

    The result of this mental gymnastics is the brain damage that the americans blame on cuban cockroaches and russian invisible death ray weapons. Laughing

    LMFS likes this post

    lyle6
    lyle6

    Posts : 584
    Points : 586
    Join date : 2020-09-14
    Location : Philippines

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  lyle6 Fri May 14, 2021 5:33 am

    bitcointrader70 wrote:
    I wouldn’t wish that on any one. Russia is one coup/color revolution/ or retarded post Putin politician away from the same fate of jihadis and 3rd world rats flooding in and ruining everything. It only takes one retarded politician to let too many 3rd worlders in and it’s over.
    The only people with the guts and determination and support of a wide segment of the population to even have a chance of overthrowing the current ruling clique are the (ultra)nationalists (the real ones like Strelkov who fought in the Donbass without authorization from the Russian government and not the fake and gay veneers like Navalny) - and they aren't the sort to import third worlders en masse, the opposite really.

    miketheterrible likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 29382
    Points : 29910
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  GarryB Fri May 14, 2021 6:02 am

    Nikky Haley is a deluded western crusader.

    She was being surprisingly honest and that is the view of the western elite... we won the cold war and so Russia has to do what we say like Japan and Germany does... though Germany is not buying our expensive gas too, so maybe there is a real problem.

    Russia already has plenty of internal diversity, but the poison coming from the west is the empire of the minority... only a tiny minority of the population are gender deviants, but all must adopt new rules in terms of the words they use to avoid offending these minorities.

    Black people are being shot in the US by police who don't suffer any repercussions, but calling a man in a dress a man will cost you your job.

    I don't want to offend anyone, but most of the time it is other people getting offended for the minority group rather than an actual person who might be offended being offended... I am not too worried about offending such people because they are offended anyway... they will find something.

    kvs likes this post


    Sponsored content

    Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:10 pm