Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Talking bollocks thread #3

GarryB
    GarryB

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 34 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

Post  GarryB Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am

They did break Syria and took Ukraine and made it into Russia's new unfriendly neighbor.

Wow... they break countries with money and false promises... they are like gods... of course they must win in the end... they will certainly win in every Hollowwood movie they make about it...

Russia had its goals and they seem to have achieved them in Syria and Ukraine too in some sense....what goes around comes around eventually and West has generational problems at home now.....so its a matter of time for them to get into that black hole and not have a way to possibly ever come out.

Russia took two terrible situations of death and murder and made them opportunities to free the people in the Crimea, and also protect Syria from a terrorist force of evil that they managed to damage and break together with Iran and the Syrian people.

The Ukraine was anti Russian... it still is, but improvements have been achieved...

Syria was looking west and Russia probably would have been kicked out of Syria eventually as a requirement for better relations with the west but they have no patience and decided that western educated Assad is not easy enough to manipulate so they tried a quick and easy way of regime change... ultra democratic BTW...

And the result was that the vast majority of Russian military equipment has been properly tested and lots of improvements and modifications have been introduced.

If you had asked me before the operation if Russia should go there I would have said no... not worth it and too much risk to Russian soldiers... but they went and they have done a fantastic job and made a real difference in the region. They are actually killing real monsters and are doing good work.

What is this nonsense of ignoring, do you not have ability to counter with your views? No one needs to confirm anything....whether he is genuine or not has no implication for us....assume everyone to be fake on internet unless you know personally.

Whether he is genuine or not, if most of the stuff he says is like it comes straight from the US department of defence... we have other sources for that shit.

This is generally not a good sign to keep changing constitution.

Normally it isn't but their first one was written by Americans under Yeltsin, so effectively this is their first Russian Constitution... and I would think after a few decades of experience they should be able to make suitable changes to make it more suitable for Russians. Certainly they don't want amendments like the US does.... it is like a 2 page pamphlet with a 10,000 page list of amendments added on later... normally in bills that have nothing to do with the amendments.

I remember Putin said he would abide by constitution but his workaround is to change constitution.

A constitution change that was passed legally by vote... it is not like he just changed it with crayon and made it law.

Problem is imagine a simple idiot in power down the line that is not a nationalist at heart and gets carried away with unpleasant things..

You mean like Trump or Creepy Joe?

Trump spent his entire term wasting his energy and time fighting bullshit and really not doing anything, and Biden is spending most of his time undoing anything he did do... except running away in Afghanistan.

.just be like Chinese and have one party if its that easy to change.

Except then there really would be no choice and no chance of getting rid of idiots...

On the other hand, transform your population especially young generation with core values of your motherland.

Show the children how evil the west actually is, and how cold and brutal they are and they will stop pining to be western...

Give them a better choice.

[quote]The Russian youth favor the western world and sooner or later those seeds will lead to an ultimate collapse.
    [quote]

But Russia is not allowed to be part of the western world so they are just going to get very frustrated.

What do western youth favour? Do you even care? Perhaps a source of collapse too... Putin wouldn't touch that because stability and peace is more important than chaos and destruction... but when he goes...

But can you deny current youth are easily manipulated and have no sacred lines not all but quite a few urban "literates"......it really don't matter to me whether you ignore me or not....I will respond when I see one that I like to add my view.

I did an Anthropology paper in about 1997 and the lecturer read a letter to the paper. It went on about young people today and how they don't respect their elders, how they use bad language and don't respect authority. They drink too much and they are weird and have their own language. They sleep all day and stay out all night... etc etc. The letter was written in the 1700s to a newspaper in England... nothing changes.

Any view that isn't "Russia super good" or "Nope there is no problem" is not welcome with him among a few others.

Lets face it, there is no news from western sources about Russia where Russia is shown in a good light...

They come up with the first effective vaccine to combat Covid and they rushed it.... it is dangerous... they haven't tested it properly... and now they are offering it to countries to produce locally... yes... an open attack on the west... they are attacking the world with their soft power offensive to undermine the west and the US in particular.

Western news sources need to read the boy who cried wolf... right now I don't believe men landed on the moon.... the only evidence I need of that is that the US said they did.

Trying to objective with them is useless, they cannot be objective at all.

Any objective view shows the west is full on anti Russia and they lie and make up shit. They impose sanctions on Russia over made up shit.

Do you deny it?

If yes, then he is not wrong. If no, he is right.

99 percent of these guys don't see reality, they see some fairy tale.

87.3% of statistics are pulled from ones ass to prove a point... internet math in action... the fact that you go for 99% means anything you say cannot possibly be true.

I've tried to be objective with them but it's impossible, they only accept one type of logic "Russia perfect and there are no problems at all"

Dude... you said the US plan to destroy Russia is going to plan... we will turn your own children against you and destroy your country....

How fucked up are you.... any democratic western forum you would be instabanned and they would be using your IP address to track you down so they could burn down your house and get your fired.

You are such a whiny little bitch I think you might be a US soldier.

You seem to bitch a lot for postings coming from people on your ignore....stick with postings on your personal stuff i.e, your dogs and cats and what not or try to relate your position without bluster and blabber

His problem is the quote system which means he gets to see the idiots he is trying to ignore, which is probably a little frustrating.

Dude... he lives in the Crimea... check the thread title please... if someone is going to get kicked, it wont even be his cat or his dogs.

Will have a bit of a prune here as there is a lot of talking bollocks that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Will keep some of it though.

Hole likes this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Talking bollocks thread #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #3

Post  thegopnik Sat May 08, 2021 2:34 am

Anyone interested in any other forum I will give a quick rundown based on experience with tips and guidelines

Space battle forum: Left wing forum, like Space X, Pro-US forum. Politics section can result in ban, really strict as in you can't crack Kardashian jokes on a Armenia thread. And me just stating criticism on Space X also gave me infraction points and ban from going to thread(not forum) while the other user that is pro-Space X didnt receive any infraction points..

AR15.com: Right wing forum, likes Space X, Pro-US forum. However got my account banned in just 10 posts when I was not even done yet criticizing Musk similar to Papadragon on Rogozin.

F-16.net: if you get past 20 posts you will not be limited to 3 posts a day in which one of those posts have to be approved by admin which can take a few days. Pro-US and a quick ban if you oppose it talking about Russian weaponry.

Secretprojects: Moderation done right as long as you go yeah, yeah your right the aircraft(su-57, ka-52 in particular) can't have these features even if news sources have announced it. Could criticize Space X among other related topics on aircrafts. neutral opinions

This forum: Pro-Russia and right wing, moderation is pretty laxed as in you do deserve a reward if you somehow get a ban. Forum does not give users with opposing opinions bans compared to the above 3 but I will give secretprojects a break since its more don't piss of the moderators or admin. Could have neutral opinions but ironically despite having alot of viewing guests does not have enough users for that I suppose?

Sino defense: Pro-China and right wing, pretty open minded place.

defensetalk: Heard its strict, have not been there long enough, so far admins and moderators seem open minded for discussion such as the SAM vs aircraft discussion. Might head back there.

india defense forum: pro-india and pretty laxed on moderation, sometimes visit if feeling bored.

key-aero: neutral opinions like secretprojects, but very laxed on moderation, got turned into a shithole for purchasers only to access forum.

Quora: if your an attention whore.

kvs and elconquistador like this post

lyle6
    lyle6

Post  lyle6 Sat May 08, 2021 3:36 am

I always do a shit test when joining a forum. Call someone a fag or a tranny or a nigger and if I get banned, then who cares - I just saved myself headaches trying to walk on egg shells. That way I only ever really get invested in places that are more like home Twisted Evil

kvs, elconquistador and thegopnik like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 08, 2021 3:45 am

I would not qualify this forum as right wing. These political categories carry a lot of baggage. This forum is neutral and both left and
    right fluff is discounted. That is good, since package deals are a scam.

thegopnik, LMFS and Backman like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat May 08, 2021 5:16 am

This forum needs more moderators
    Daniel_Admassu

Post  Daniel_Admassu Sat May 08, 2021 5:25 am

I found out that Quora is mostly pro-western if it comes to politics or defense. Everything the west does is super high tech and reliable as opposed to Russian junk. Mostly it's the reply patrons themselves that are biased instead of the moderators.
    RDF users themselves need to relax a bit and entertain more balanced views instead of bashing western tech at every turn. Not everything needs to be political.

gbu48098 likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat May 08, 2021 6:35 am

Daniel_Admassu wrote:I found out that Quora is mostly pro-western if it comes to politics or defense. Everything the west does is super high tech and reliable as opposed to Russian junk. Mostly it's the reply patrons themselves that are biased instead of the moderators.
    RDF users themselves need to relax a bit and entertain more balanced views instead of bashing western tech at every turn. Not everything needs to be political.

Can you give an example of this "bashing"?

Criticism based on actual arguments is not bashing. For example, pointing out that the Abrams DU shielding is not superior to reactive armour is not "bashing".

The problem is that full bore "western tech super tech" propaganda shifts an analogue of the Overton window so much that when cold water
    is poured on the western propaganda spew it causes cognitive dissonance. This is a real effect of western propaganda. I have posted
    a video by a good analyst of Russia-west relations in another thread which shows that he is steered by the background noise towards the
    idea that Russia is still sitting on Soviet military equipment and only some small changes have happened over the last 30 years.

thegopnik likes this post

Daniel_Admassu

Post  Daniel_Admassu Sat May 08, 2021 7:33 am

Well, an elaborate example should, I believe, off-topic here. What I wanted to say is that there are strong points on both sides and recognition should be due. Russia is a pioneer in many military and space technologies. That doesn't mean that she is good at it now. Same goes for the west.

Take the Ka-50/52 gunship for instance. I am not sure Kamov invented the coaxial rotor design, but they certainly are its pioneers and had almost total monopoly over it. I disliked the high mast design and the gap between the two hubs not just for aesthetic reasons but also because it increases the vulnerability of the craft to adversary fire. But I reasoned that it is a necessary feature to minimize downwash turbulence between the two.

Now Sikorsky comes up with a working design that is compact. I take it as a technology pioneered by Russia but bettered by the west.

Now tell me if a topic about the Raider is raised in this forum (I don't know if it wasn't) that at least most members will be rational about this fact. Granted the helicopter is still in testing and, as usual, cost overruns or overcomplicated tech would not ground it.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sat May 08, 2021 8:00 am

Quora gives off a very strong glowie vibe.

I wouldn't be surprised when in the coming years leaked official CIA/NSA/DARPA/whatever agency documents come out stating that Quora is backed and initiated by them as a tool in the information warfare/ data mining sphere

Good tells are usually the prevalence of official narratives, a rather slick and smooth rise to the top, acting in cahoots Big Tech/ Big Bizz (Google search results etc) and heavy moderating/banning

Try talking about anything alternative on Quora, be it alternative medicine, alternative history, the JQ, fractional reserved banking, the globalists or any other hot topic

Some topics are allowed, like Freemasonry, but heavily influenced to get people back on the plantation. I once entered a query about Freemasonry on Quora and now I get, literally every week, mails from them about related queries and how Freemasonry is really just a bunch of old dudes coming together having a good time and maintaining the local hospital

Everything about that site stinks.

kvs likes this post

Finty
    Finty

Post  Finty Tue May 11, 2021 1:48 am

flamming_python wrote: You ought to be glad that Britain exited that particular nuthouse.

I actually voted to remain back in 2016 and wasn't too pleased when we left, but I wasn't massively against it. Over time my attitude became more mild to brexit and the conduct of the Europeans with regard to vaccines confirmed that it was probably for the best and that they are in fact twats. Can't go against Centuries of British and French dislike of each other!
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Tue May 11, 2021 1:51 am

Finty wrote:
    Indeed but with the benefit of hindsight, those retards should know not to take the side of the people responsible for the worst genocide and most destructive conflict in history. Of course some people are brainlets and easily swayed by propaganda.
    In reality people don't have choice whether its US or USSR or China or something else unless the choice fits the narrative....there may be period here and there where you get some leader that watches out and believes in their ancestry and respects those who share that land but thats not a given. Dumbs moved from USSR block and worse than USSR which is EU and along with it relinquished rights to their brains.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue May 11, 2021 2:31 am

Finty wrote:
    flamming_python wrote: You ought to be glad that Britain exited that particular nuthouse.

I actually voted to remain back in 2016 and wasn't too pleased when we left, but I wasn't massively against it. Over time my attitude became more mild to brexit and the conduct of the Europeans with regard to vaccines confirmed that it was probably for the best and that they are in fact twats. Can't go against Centuries of British and French dislike of each other!

It's not about where it is now or rather was in 2016, it's about where it's going

The EU is lurching from one crisis to another, the EU leaders even joked that that's all they seem to be there for. And it's not going anywhere good, there will just be a further rise in dissent, internal contradictions and all the rest of it.

miketheterrible likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 am

Mass shooting at a Russian school.

10+ deceased so far..

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1392024339994845185
    Daniel_Admassu

Post  Daniel_Admassu Tue May 11, 2021 12:02 pm

elconquistador wrote:Mass shooting at a Russian school.

10+ deceased so far..

Very Sad news. I am not sure we ought to discuss this here. There should be a thread for such topics.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Tue May 11, 2021 12:14 pm

Hackers suspected to work for the Chinese government have used a new malware called PortDoor to infiltrate the systems of Rubin Central Design Bureau that designs submarines for the Russian Navy.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/suspected-chinese-state-hackers-target-russian-submarine-designer/

dino00 likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Tue May 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Daniel_Admassu wrote:
    elconquistador wrote:Mass shooting at a Russian school.

10+ deceased so far..

Very Sad news. I am not  sure we ought to discuss this here. There should be a thread for such topics.

Well you are free to open a thread, I believe this one is more like an 'everything else' thread

Shooter appears to be a former student

https://mobile.twitter.com/ValLisitsa/status/1392060300761915392

In custody

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rata_Diabolico/status/1392064974546251781
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Tue May 11, 2021 2:31 pm

Sujoy wrote:Hackers suspected to work for the Chinese government have used a new malware called PortDoor to infiltrate the systems of Rubin Central Design Bureau that designs submarines for the Russian Navy.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/suspected-chinese-state-hackers-target-russian-submarine-designer/
    Fair enough, no rules on internet and no evidence necessary. Burden is on the owner to protect their info and assets....
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue May 11, 2021 2:32 pm

In terms of mass murders and serial killers Russia is similar to the USA. Not quite the total number of cases and victims per capita but
    the comparison is relevant.

I think this is related to the sink or swim culture. People think that communism was some sort of diaper change operation. No, welfare
    bumming was actually a crime in the USSR and if you could, you had to work. The problem of the isolated individual is maybe common
    to all countries, but there is a dependence on the collective mentality. Cultures that are more conformist (e.g. Japan) have much less
    of such incidents (but not zero). Western myths about Russia try to paint it as some pool of drones without individual identity. That
    is BS.

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 11, 2021 5:00 pm

gbu48098 wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:Hackers suspected to work for the Chinese government have used a new malware called PortDoor to infiltrate the systems of Rubin Central Design Bureau that designs submarines for the Russian Navy.

Fair enough, no rules on internet and no evidence necessary. Burden is on the owner to protect their info and assets....

This is something China would do and if it did happen that's a big big deal, as that's attempting or stolen state secrets of the most delicate kind.

We will see if its true, if Russia suddenly does something super heavy against China then we know if not then it's just a BS article. If that was article was true I cannot see Russia letting something like that go.
    mavaff
    mavaff

Post  mavaff Tue May 11, 2021 5:30 pm

thegopnik wrote:Anyone interested in any other forum I will give a quick rundown based on experience with tips and guidelines

Space battle forum: Left wing forum, like Space X, Pro-US forum. Politics section can result in ban, really strict as in you can't crack Kardashian jokes on a Armenia thread. And me just stating criticism on Space X also gave me infraction points and ban from going to thread(not forum) while the other user that is pro-Space X didnt receive any infraction points..

AR15.com: Right wing forum, likes Space X, Pro-US forum. However got my account banned in just 10 posts when I was not even done yet criticizing Musk similar to Papadragon on Rogozin.

F-16.net: if you get past 20 posts you will not be limited to 3 posts a day in which one of those posts have to be approved by admin which can take a few days. Pro-US and a quick ban if you oppose it talking about Russian weaponry.

Secretprojects: Moderation done right as long as you go yeah, yeah your right the aircraft(su-57, ka-52 in particular) can't have these features even if news sources have announced it. Could criticize Space X among other related topics on aircrafts. neutral opinions

This forum: Pro-Russia and right wing, moderation is pretty laxed as in you do deserve a reward if you somehow get a ban. Forum does not give users with opposing opinions bans compared to the above 3 but I will give secretprojects a break since its more don't piss of the moderators or admin. Could have neutral opinions but ironically despite having alot of viewing guests does not have enough users for that I suppose?

Sino defense: Pro-China and right wing, pretty open minded place.

defensetalk: Heard its strict, have not been there long enough, so far admins and moderators seem open minded for discussion such as the SAM vs aircraft discussion. Might head back there.

india defense forum: pro-india and pretty laxed on moderation, sometimes visit if feeling bored.

key-aero: neutral opinions like secretprojects, but very laxed on moderation, got turned into a shithole for purchasers only to access forum.

Quora: if your an attention whore.

have you missed reddit sub r/credibledefense? Strongly pro-US/Israel, you won't get banned but Russian hardware is considered crap all across the line-up.

Just an example: https://old.reddit.com/r/CredibleDefense/comments/mzse38/could_us_nato_destroy_russian_air_defense_systems/
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Tue May 11, 2021 7:50 pm

Quite normal but I doubt they left any important files accessible from internet. For such hacks you need direct access to computers.

I remeber some years ago one guy was arrested by russia for espionnage for China.

It wouldn't be the first time.

Yugo90 likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 11, 2021 8:51 pm

Isos wrote:Quite normal but I doubt they left any important files accessible from internet. For such hacks you need direct access to computers.

I remeber some years ago one guy was arrested by russia for espionnage for China.

It wouldn't be the first time.

No, you don't need direct access to a PC, granted this would depend on how the Russians set everything up.
    gbu48098

Post  gbu48098 Tue May 11, 2021 9:29 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    No, you don't need direct access to a PC, granted this would depend on how the Russians set everything up.
    Even if they did steal, owner's burden to protect....hard to justify nuking or bombing someone for stuff like this....give and take may occur at best in any proportion based on ones abilities in that domain
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Tue May 11, 2021 9:49 pm

gbu48098 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Even if they did steal, owner's burden to protect....hard to justify nuking or bombing someone for stuff like this....give and take may occur at best in any proportion based on ones abilities in that domain

Not suggesting Russia would nuke or bomb china over it, just that if the event did occur and sensitive data was lost, I'd expect the russians to inflict something on china over it.

Also if it did happen I'd find that funny, Russia is like the only country who has had china's back and that would be how China repays them?.
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Tue May 11, 2021 10:16 pm

All that shit over rumours spread by US themselves clown

Big_Gazza likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:50 pm