Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+97
Podlodka77
calripson
Scorpius
Mir
TMA1
jhelb
lyle6
Arrow
Maximmmm
ALAMO
lancelot
mnztr
LMFS
PhSt
SeigSoloyvov
Rodion_Romanovic
Hole
Cyberspec
verkhoturye51
Tsavo Lion
ScotchedEarth
Firebird
The-thing-next-door
Zaits
miketheterrible
AlfaT8
kvs
George1
Rmf
whir
Kimppis
franco
Godric
Khepesh
KiloGolf
wilhelm
Acheron
cracker
andalusia
x_54_u43
Svyatoslavich
par far
SturmGuard
NationalRus
Odin of Ossetia
Cyrus the great
KoTeMoRe
OminousSpudd
Project Canada
Nikander
BTRfan
jka
Book.
warcraftee
zg18
bmtppk
victor1985
marcinko
PapaDragon
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
medo
Vann7
ExBeobachter1987
Neutrality
Walther von Oldenburg
GunshipDemocracy
AirCargo
Big_Gazza
max steel
KomissarBojanchev
Morpheus Eberhardt
fredleander
Hannibal Barca
Mike E
higurashihougi
flamming_python
TR1
Airbornewolf
magnumcromagnon
Austin
collegeboy16
TheArmenian
As Sa'iqa
Werewolf
Stealthflanker
macedonian
Regular
Deep Throat
SOC
solo.13mmfmj
GarryB
Pervius
nightcrawler
Admin
Viktor
sepheronx
101 posters

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia

kvs
    kvs

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 26 Empty Re: Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia

Post  kvs Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:25 pm

ALAMO wrote:Are you even sane&sauber? scratch
    Rape and murder is a tool of war and used to be ones for ages.
    There were mass rapes at any side of the conflict, we can only discuss the scale and reasons behind it.
    Codification of it is just another example of social changes we faced in the last age or so, because anyone would hardly discuss the matter in XIX century.
    The Napoleon army was a rapist army, just the same way as the Brits behaved, including raping&robbing the nominal allies in Spain.
    There were rapes in the 1871 war, in the US civil war, and at ANY war.
    No one really cared about that, it used to be a normal thing.
    Either run, or spread your legs.
    Only WWI provided a slight difference to that, because it used to be a very stagnant one, and the civilian population was able to run away. Plus a lots of social changes were already happening in the background.
    The Soviet general staff put attention to that matter, so you can guess if they did that because the issue was non-existent.
    Denying the rapes there is just the same stupid, as denying organized brothels existing for the Japanese army, and the Germans.
    Or discussing the fact, that after the war, whole western occupied zones turned to be a big brothel, where sex was a currency to feed yourself.
    And If I were you, I would not even touch the abortion issue, because it will kick you back like a mule.
    First of all, I will remind you that abortion itself was a legal mean of birth control in the 3rd Reich.
    Arian laws actually encouraged the non-Arian population for it, and combined with the eugenics, any German woman could have a legal abortion due to "fetus deformation".
    It was not a big deal at all well into a war, only in 1944 or so, some codification changes were applied to "protect the Arians".
    But people give a shit about that.
    Now comes the interesting part of the story.
    As soon as the war ended, both parts of divided Germany implemented a different means.
    The western zone returned to the pre-Nazi code, that restricted abortion in full.
    On the other hand, the Eastern Germany didn't care of that at all till the 50s, and then took a Soviet way. Abortion was perfectly legal in the Soviet Union.
    The estimates for abortion rates for after-war Germany are considered as high as 2 mln A YEAR.
    Seriously.
    The "funny" part of that is, that the western propaganda is trying to put all of that to the Soviet occupation zone, and that is pure bullshit.
    Those were the German women from West Germany, that were forced to move to the Netherlands to have a legal procedure there, not the Eastern ones.
    The number is made by the economic misery, lack of social security, lack of home&safety, and - of course - last but not least, the rapes issue.
    But not only that, prostitutes used to get pregnant, too.
    I saw a materials suggesting that up to 400 000 German women participated in organized prostitution, so you can wonder the results.

Before posturing you can bother to cite where there are actual case files for 2 million German women being raped. You think
    like a typical politician: either/or. The discussion point is 2 million rapes and not rapes happening. These are not equivalent
    morally or legally. Based on what happened in the 1990s, there is a tendency to apply a 10x fluff factor. So the truth is
    closer to 200,000 and not 2 million.

Also, the Nazis did not punish their forces for crimes such as rape and murder. The Soviets did punish their soldiers for such behaviour.
    We see here the routine projection of western criminality onto Russians (Soviets "=" Russians in the west). The 2 million rapes
    is a tin foil hat conspiracy theory designed to smear Russians with some sort of plan to harm German civilians. So the civilians
    that died from "allied" bombing are not a "plan" and not a crime. Just like Hiroshima and Nagaski were not a crime because the
    crusader west is all about holy works.

Big_Gazza and bitch_killer like this post

ALAMO

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 26 Empty Re: Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia

Post  ALAMO Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:05 pm

Do you ever read what you are answering to, or just act when pushed? Laughing
    There are known species that do so, so maybe you consider to reconsider dunno Very Happy  
    Not 2 million rapes.
    2 million abortions.
    Yearly.
    That is why I advise to you not even touch that, as a load of shit is heavy there.
    From ALL the sides.
    It is only you who put that number.
    I have no bloody idea about it, and don't even try to guess, especially with ideological bias behind the head.
    Rapes were common. Dot.
    If that was just a violent rape or an economically created one ...
    All were just the same.
    At any side of the front, and any time.
    Soviets might have some "advantages" to the matter, but if we consider the context ...
    We are talking about the guys who fought a 4 years of crushing, brutal and inhuman war. Who lost the relatives. Wives, children, parents, sisters, and brothers.
    Most of them were not even raped, slaved, and struggled, but slaughtered like animals.
    Burned alive, buried alive, massacred with hand granades&flamethrowers while hiding in basements.
    Just a daily procedure in Poland and SU.
    There used to be functionally one case of cleansing in France, in 1944.
    Till now, they are preserving the remains of a village as proof of atrocities they have faced.
    It is Oradour-sur-Glane, and you know what?
    I was there.
    Hardly impressed!
    Something that was a DAILY standard for the Eastern front.
    640 people?? Gee, what a lazy Sunday!! (never checked if that was Sunday, guilty!)
    A Sole Jasy Lanowskie genocide was a 1000+ peasants.
    In a whole war, only in Poland, 9000+ villages were repressed by the Germans, and out of that number, 900 faced executions ranging dozens-hundreds, and up to 90 were exterminated to the last man standing.
    Poland was 1/3rd of the size of France population.
    But Poland was only a warm up!
    The Soviet Union was a challenge!
    Can you remind the case of Western Front massive POW execution, other than racial oriented?
    Well, Polish POWs used to be burned alive well into 1945.
    Why those monster Slaves even considered to rage, oh my oh my oh my ...
    I remember reading memories of a German officer who commanded the Tatar Waffen SS squad, most of them being native Crimean volunteers to the W/SS.
    They fought a war with partisans in Belarus, and after heavy losses - transferred to Poland before the Warsaw Uprising.
    They did just the same when it started, but inflicted severe casualties again.
    So they were relocated to France, and a new commanding officer was put in charge. They were given a task to clear the area, so what they did ... was a standard procedure.
    When the German officer appeared on the scene, the church filled with local French was already burning at a full swing, and the picture he painted in the memories was a Mongolian guy, drunken to the bottom, riding circles on the kids' bicycle, just in a front of it.
    He was crushed, literally crushed. I must dig for that, because hardly remember other details reading that 20 years ago.
    So if we have a pictures like that, facts like that, and history like that - think twice if you do more good or bad with childish denial strategy.

bitch_killer dislikes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:11 am

I have always heard here in America that Soviet soldiers mass raped German civilian women in Germany during World War II; What is true?

The western view of the war on the eastern front came largely from our west german allies... if the Soviets mass raped German women why would they have stopped fighting?

Even without opening that link... the biggest mass rape in history?

Really?

Have you heard of comfort girls, or Japanese treatment of China and other countries in Asia?

You can find people who will contest that fact, but don't listen to them.
    They are either naive or politically motivated or know shit.
    And no, Germans were not even close to them, with tons of racial regulations and severe punishment applied to soldiers who did.

Don't listen to anyone who disagrees with me because they are just falling for propaganda... remember the Germans were the good guys and the Soviets were the bad guys so it is obvious that the Soviets were guilty and the Germans were totally innocent...

After what the Soviets went through the previous years of war there were a lot of things they wanted to do to the Germans, but raping them was likely not the highest priority.

Even if they did, and I don't believe they did, they had every justification to do to the German people a small fraction of what the Germans had been doing the previous four years of the war to Russians.

The claim that the Germans had better discipline is bullshit.... there were no rules or consequences for German soldiers in the Soviet Union for anything, they could, and did, anything they pleased with no consequences for four years.

The Soviets had all sorts of regulations too... no army is stupid enough to think it can control a population and rape them at the same time and expect order.

The starving population of Germany provided hundreds of thousands of women motivated to do anything for social security.

So German women were whores for food... that is all you need to say.

It was only rape if you are racist like those bitches...

The question should be put in a different perspective.
    Why did the Soviets behave themself this way?

You have not proved it even happened yet... plenty of women in a war zone are found to be pregnant... of course they are going to claim they were raped, they are hardly going to admit to being whores for food.

Well, I can give you a first-hand story, as my grandmother was raped by a Soviet soldier in Germany, 1945.
    She witnessed that all.

Wow... that is all the proof we need... one German woman raped once by one soldier... it must have been rampant...

They feel a need to punish the entire population, and rape was one of the tools.

Bullshit... you hate someone you don't rape them... you just shoot them or let them starve.

No matter how harsh was the punishment, and no matter how inevitable - you can't stop a guy who is much closer to Gengis Khan rather to Dostoyevsky.

Of course... half asian Russian monkeys could not deny their libedoes... in many cases they could not help themselves.

With just one rape by one Russian your grandma must have been ugly.

By the way, the soldier who raped my grandma was executed without any trial.
    She complained to the garrison commander, he only asked if she can recognize the guy. She said yes, so he gathered the squad.
    Grandma recognized and showed the guy, and the Russian officer just took out his TT and shot him straight between the eyes, point blank.

So what the **** are you complaining about... do you think that Russians grandmother who got raped in Kiev two years before could go to the local german commander and get the same result? They would likely pass her around the room and then shoot her.

Rape and murder is a tool of war and used to be ones for ages.

Your own example contradicts what you are saying... if Rape was accepted tool of war then your grandmother would be dead.... shot by the commander who shot the rapist with the bullet he used on the rapist.

There were mass rapes at any side of the conflict, we can only discuss the scale and reasons behind it.

Your last post you said the Germans didn't rape... too civilised.

The Soviet general staff put attention to that matter, so you can guess if they did that because the issue was non-existent.
    Denying the rapes there is just the same stupid, as denying organized brothels existing for the Japanese army, and the Germans.

But the Soviets were the bad guys... why did they put rules to stop it... why did the Soviet commander shoot the rapist and not the rape victim?

Or discussing the fact, that after the war, whole western occupied zones turned to be a big brothel, where sex was a currency to feed yourself.

So it is not rape if you give them a chocolate bar afterwards...

The Soviets rape us, and the Americans give us Chocolate bars... well at least you have a balanced view of what happened.

And If I were you, I would not even touch the abortion issue, because it will kick you back like a mule.
    First of all, I will remind you that abortion itself was a legal mean of birth control in the 3rd Reich.
    Arian laws actually encouraged the non-Arian population for it, and combined with the eugenics, any German woman could have a legal abortion due to "fetus deformation".
    It was not a big deal at all well into a war, only in 1944 or so, some codification changes were applied to "protect the Arians".
    But people give a shit about that.
    Now comes the interesting part of the story.
    As soon as the war ended, both parts of divided Germany implemented a different means.
    The western zone returned to the pre-Nazi code, that restricted abortion in full.
    On the other hand, the Eastern Germany didn't care of that at all till the 50s, and then took a Soviet way. Abortion was perfectly legal in the Soviet Union.
    The estimates for abortion rates for after-war Germany are considered as high as 2 mln A YEAR.
    Seriously.

So they murder their own unborn babies... so rape is really not an issue is it?

Or are you arguing the Soviets kept raping the poor innocent Germans into the 1950s...  I am impressed by their stamina....

Yes people do bad things

No.... only the Soviets... the Soviet soldiers kept their chocolate bars so that made them rapists.

All were just the same.
    At any side of the front, and any time.
    Soviets might have some "advantages" to the matter, but if we consider the context ...
    We are talking about the guys who fought a 4 years of crushing, brutal and inhuman war. Who lost the relatives. Wives, children, parents, sisters, and brothers.
    Most of them were not even raped, slaved, and struggled, but slaughtered like animals.
    Burned alive, buried alive, massacred with hand granades&flamethrowers while hiding in basements.

That is funny, the real issue is that the Germans fought the Soviets tooth and nail right to the finish, while most germans treated the western allies like liberators as the best alternative to being occupied.

If the German people wanted to be treated better then they should have surrendered.

How many soviet soldiers died taking Berlin... if you want to fight to the end then you should be prepared to be killed.

And perhaps you could say slaughtered like Germans killing soviets...

So if we have a pictures like that, facts like that, and history like that - think twice if you do more good or bad with childish denial strategy.

So it wasn't the fault of German soldiers... it was those bad ethinic minorities they had in their ranks later in the war... germans are nice people...  Rolling Eyes

And then you mention the atrocities in the eastern front were on a different scale... so why would the personal animosity be on a different scale too.

Still waiting for figures for the mass rapes claimed on the eastern front by Soviet soldiers.

2 million abortions is nothing... they could be with anyone and no evidence of rapes... unless the rapes continued into the 1960s...

Funny how some East Germans are nostalgic for the Cold war if they were all rapists...[/quote]

Last edited by GarryB on Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

kvs likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:45 am

Sometimes you really have no bloody idea when to STFU, do you Garry? scratch
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:49 am

I agree, very insensitive of me to have said what I said, but equally I say some terribly things about Lend Lease too because of the lies regarding that aspect of the war.

It is interesting how much the respect and relief of having the Soviets on "our" side has been transformed over the years to equating the Soviets to the Nazis and blaming them for the start of the war in the west.... but then people in the west don't know when to shut the **** up either and talk about winter and lend lease and d day being major factors in the war, or in this case rampant raping by the Soviets but somehow the Germans and Japanese were too racist to rape their Soviet and Chinese captives respectively.

The amusing thing is that you confuse rape with sex... rape is an act of violence... it is actually easier to justify if you are raping someone who is not your equal, but obviously realising offspring are a possibility because the "lower" races are a problem because of their prodigious ability to spawn like vermin, any rape would be followed by murder to prevent potential half breeds being created.

The fact that your grandmother was raped is of course disgusting, and my comments crude and inappropriate, but the reaction your grandmother got from the local authorities suggests the opposite of what you are claiming... as I said... a nazi officer would have raped her himself if she was a Soviet woman complaining about rape and they likely would have handed her around to those present before shooting her when they were done... because she would be an untermension.... a cheap ride.... a one off amusement... there would certainly be no penalty for any German soldier accused of rape.

The fact that the accused rapist was shot without trial suggests they were rather harsh on rapists... and obviously because they knew they were going to be an occupation force likely outnumbered by the local population by a large margin and they didn't want unrest and chaos.

the fact that they did not lose millions more troops after the war ended suggests the rapists were not as prolific as you are suggesting, or western propaganda are suggesting... but that is nothing new.

War is serious business and it is hardly for us to judge what people did in such times to survive, but the rapist Soviet army is a western created myth.

The difference between a woman surviving and a woman being raped is essentially consent... I doubt the women having sex with American and British soldiers enjoyed themselves... some perhaps hoping they might fall in love or get pregnant and be taken away from this hell and rubble, or maybe they were just hungry... the bias of the locals means one is called rape and the other is not, yet both might be violent and unwanted... of course they would want the chocolate for less than having sex... they have honour and decency cultural rules too... shame their men didn't show the same culture in the Soviet Union but there you go.

If Germany wanted to be treated better, they could easily have just immediately surrendered and not killed millions more Soviet troops who died taking Berlin.... they kept fighting so more soviets died... did they expect a cookie and to be treated well after that?

The Germans entered the Soviet Union claiming the Soviets had not signed all sorts of agreements on war and so they did not follow such rules regarding Soviet Prisoners or soviets in occupied areas... to complain that the Soviets did not act properly in Germany is, to put it mildly, amusing.

kvs, Scorpius and bitch_killer like this post

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:57 am

GarryB wrote:If Germany wanted to be treated better, they could easily have just immediately surrendered and not killed millions more Soviet troops who died taking Berlin.... they kept fighting so more soviets died... did they expect a cookie and to be treated well after that?

The German common people deserve to have three meal a day and to be treated with the basic human dignity. Being German and being Nazi are two completely different things. Most of the Germans were common people being brainwashed at different levels, some were antifacists, even some were hardline communists like Ernst Thalmann.

It is an utterly nonsense if one common German woman should be raped simply because she has the same nationality as a certain war criminal who are living luxuriously under the protection of Western governments or South American governments, sometimes because he is a useful tool for anti-communist activities...

I know the myth of "Soviet rapists" is a completely bullshit propaganda from the West, I just do not agree with the revenge-rape argument.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:01 am

I agree that the issue is the blood libel lie about 2 million rapes. Since the Red Army severely punished law breakers, rape by deviants is
    not the issue. As was already harped on above, rapes happen in war. That applies to the precious western "allies".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

Population of Germany in 1940: 70.7 million.
    Population of Germany in 1950: 69.3 million.

Hmm. Where are the 5.3 million dead soldiers and around half a million civilians who died from air raids?
    I can only think of Sudetenland Germans as being extra-territorial but not in 1940. There was a big ethnic
    cleansing of Germans from former Prussia and western Poland and other locations as well, but these would
    have been part of Germany in 1940.

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:05 am

higurashihougi wrote:

I know the myth of "Soviet rapists" is a completely bullshit propaganda from the West, I just do not agree with the revenge-rape argument.

No, it is not, and what is the funniest part of it, most of the "myths" are not from ze Wezt.
    The statement "raped all the women between 10 and 80" and "rapist army" is a direct claim of Natalia Wiktorowna Grosse, a Soviet war correspondent assisting Soviet troops in the Prussian offensive. She made materials from Danzig and Berlin and gave a big interview just after the war.

Here you have a stenotype of the record :
    Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 26 Zrzut_14

As I suppose you don't speak Russian, not to mention reading it, let me translate it in general.

In opposite to what the Germans did, I have never seen ours shooting refugees from the planes. Ours didn't do that. But there was a lot of atrocities, and according to my own observations, all the German (women) between 10 and 80 were raped. Army was set on loose (rolled forward), it was an army of rapists.
    As soon as we have stopped (advancing), all that was ended in 3 days.
    There was an order, given to all (the troops), and after that, the commanding officers simply shoot them - exposed cases, they were shot at the spot. Due to that, it was really stopped very soon.

Later on, she describes the looting practice. I can translate it either if you want but does not give any additional info to discussed matter.
    Yes, Soviet soldiers were granted to loot, it was a formal thing, there were package weight limits they could ship back home set in formal documents&orders, you can lurk for that any moment if interested.

And this is exactly what I was being told by the witness of that time, people who participated in the events.
    Each word of Natalia Wiktorowna is a part of what happened there.

But on the other hand, of course, that it was not a perfectly precise description, she was a war correspondent, not a historian. You need to take that with a grain of salt.
    No, of course not all of them aged 10 to 80 were raped, she uses it as a rhetorical figure. But that was cherry picked by the western propaganda machine.
    The part of stopping that in 3 days, what she meant was that they really tried to sort that out, and managed in 3 days.
    Not that the soldiers were allowed to rape for 3 days, how it was presented by the western propaganda.
    The part about "loose army", the word "katilas' " can be translated differently, it is a contextual word. We don't know what she really meant neither hearing her nor seeing the body language. My understanding, combined with the personal testimonies I was given by my family members, presents an army that was advancing so rapidly, that hardly anyone could control it in full. For example, my grand grandma, who lived the entire war NE of Warsaw, described pictures of well-organized front units, followed by the band of marauders, and those were the ones to be afraid most.

Ilja Grigoriewicz Erenburg, a Russian Jewish poet, was one of the masterminds of the Soviet propaganda machine.
    Here is one of the translations of his poem:
    Kill! Kill! In the German race there is nothing but evil. Stamp out the fascist beast once and for all in its lair! Use force and break the racial pride of these German women. Take them as your lawful booty. Kill! As you storm forward. Kill! You gallant soldiers of the Red army.

Gallantry of the rapists is something that really stands out of the box Shocked

Advocating that there was no rape issue while having materials like that only, combined with the STAVKA direct orders to discipline the troops because it affected the morale and health (veneral diseases spreading as a fire) - is unbelievably stupid.
    But hey, it is not forbidden!

franco likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:28 am

When you have millions of soldiers fighting on all sides, guarantee atrocities happen. Its kinda hard to control people in such large masses, especially in a chaotic situation. Germans did it to Soviets, Soviets did it to Germans, Americans did it to everyone including French woman whom were allies, etc etc etc.

ALAMO likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:42 pm

miketheterrible wrote:When you have millions of soldiers fighting on all sides, guarantee atrocities happen.  Its kinda hard to control people in such large masses, especially in a chaotic situation.  Germans did it to Soviets, Soviets did it to Germans, Americans did it to everyone including French woman whom were allies, etc etc etc.

Of course.
    That is why denying that is unbelievably stupid.
    As I said, the only case is when someone is naive, politically biased, or knows shit.
    Sometimes, we can witness the worst case - a combination of all that together.

Something on pair to the Russian occupied zone would be the French one. The French had a terrible reputation, described in their own memories&documents, and some British ones.
    It was Stuttgart particularly "famous" for that matter, as there was a place where some colonial troops were stationed.
    And they had a record no better than the Soviets.
    But the French have no excuse other than destroyed ego.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:00 pm

How many Germans did the Red army burn alive like the German army burned in Khatyn? That atrocity was "justified"
    based on the death of a single German occupant at the hands of the partisan resistance. This pattern of German Nazi
    retribution was typical everywhere they went including in Czechoslovakia.

BTW, do a Google search on this topic and see what you can find. Not any relevant links without lots of effort.

The 2 million rapes lie is a pathetic attempt to offset the real German atrocities in the east. The Soviets never
    reached the degeneracy of the German Nazis in their vicious "punishment" of people in occupied lands. Anyone trying
    to dance around this is a total scumbag.

Scorpius and bitch_killer like this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:43 am

The German common people deserve to have three meal a day and to be treated with the basic human dignity. Being German and being Nazi are two completely different things. Most of the Germans were common people being brainwashed at different levels, some were antifacists, even some were hardline communists like Ernst Thalmann.

What they deserved is not in question, but the people of the Soviet Union deserved to have three meals a day and to be treated with decent human dignity, but after the German war machine and her allies had obliterated most of the western most european part of the Soviet Union and initiated a scorched earth policy in retreat destroying crops and destroying farm stock and shooting people in their way, how much food they actually got would probably be down to what was available and whether it could be distributed properly, but then at this time Soviet cities were in ruins too and also needed to be rebuilt, seed planted and livestock replaced.

Many who stayed behind and did not run away from the advancing Soviets were unable to run...

It is an utterly nonsense if one common German woman should be raped simply because she has the same nationality as a certain war criminal who are living luxuriously under the protection of Western governments or South American governments, sometimes because he is a useful tool for anti-communist activities...

Germany as a country destroyed the Soviet Union and killed millions of people... one German woman might not have contributed much to that, but she is hardly the only innocent victim of that war.

I would say the Germans got away very lightly for what they did, but I would also say that the situation of WWII was created by the western actions and reactions to the end of WWI... Germany was essentially blamed for everything that happened during WWI when it was no more their fault than it was France or the UK or Russia or the Americans, but they were punished like they created the whole situation and had all of their colonies around the world stolen from them by either Europe or the US... or New Zealand...

Ironically it was the western powers that punished Germany and it was Russia that Germany did the most damage in the war Germany started.

I am not suggesting her rape was anything but a serious crime, but the Soviet Army/Government response to that accusation of rape clearly showed such things were not accepted by the Soviets and were dealt with immediately in the field... no court-martial, no hearing, no tribunal... executed on the spot... something the Germans would have never even considered in occupied Kiev.

Advocating that there was no rape issue while having materials like that only, combined with the STAVKA direct orders to discipline the troops because it affected the morale and health (veneral diseases spreading as a fire) - is unbelievably stupid.

Of course... in three days these Soviet forces outdid the German forces in the Soviet Union for four years... obviously it would be the Soviet forces you call rapists... Rolling Eyes

And of course being a woman she would not exaggerate such an issue at all.

Something on pair to the Russian occupied zone would be the French one. The French had a terrible reputation, described in their own memories&documents, and some British ones.
    It was Stuttgart particularly "famous" for that matter, as there was a place where some colonial troops were stationed.
    And they had a record no better than the Soviets.
    But the French have no excuse other than destroyed ego.

Funny that you call the Soviets an army of rapists but don't mention the French Army as being just as bad... almost like a bias against the Soviets really...

Because it is the Soviet transgressions that are repeated and emphasised and western army transgressions forgotten or ignored.

How many Germans did the Red army burn alive like the German army burned in Khatyn? That atrocity was "justified"
    based on the death of a single German occupant at the hands of the partisan resistance. This pattern of German Nazi
    retribution was typical everywhere they went including in Czechoslovakia.

Indeed, how many German villages were the villagers strapped to beds and completely drained of blood and then thrown into pits they had to dig themselves previously... many not quite dead to make sure there was enough blood for the needs of injured Soviet troops?

Would be pretty sure those villagers would prefer to be raped instead.

kvs likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:56 am

Mother Russia needs no enemies, having defenders like you.
    lol!
    Arrow

Post  Arrow Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:11 am

kvs wrote: The US is in a similar idiot mode today.   They
    think that their air power is the silver bullet that will win all their wars.   Of course, their land forces are not relatively backward
    like in the case of Japan, but they are not all that either.  

Most of the image about US military power is a fantasy fiction and propaganda generated scarecrow.   The US is not prepared or
    able to take on Russia at all.  That is why they are dangerous and will start a nuclear war if things go south.   Their imbecilic hubris
    gets them going and then when things don't go according to their delusional plans, they will chicken shit style resort to desperate
    escalation.

The United States is weakening, but I would not underestimate its military power.
    They still have the most powerful air force and navy in the world, and that won't change soon, and only China will be able to outclass them. The US already has the 700 F 35 in service. Of course, this plane is a failed construction, but the number of aircraft introduced is impressive. If NATO is added, there is even more. Nobody in the world has introduced as many new combat aircraft as the USA / NATO. The US is still very dangerous.
    Since their aviation industry is able to deliver so many new aircraft, it is not in bad shape yet. Worse with the shipbuilding industry.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:43 am

Mother Russia needs no enemies, having defenders like you.

Don't take it personally, but I come from the west and I have seen the part played by the Soviets in the defeat of Germany diminished and even ignored in the west, while the role played by the west emphasised and overstated to the point where you wonder why they cooperated with Stalin in the first place...

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 26 Poll-f11

Since their aviation industry is able to deliver so many new aircraft, it is not in bad shape yet. Worse with the shipbuilding industry.

The cost of delivering those faulty fighters and those carrier groups that have no answer to an air launched Iskander missile is what is destroying the US economically... eventually they are going to have to face facts and realise those debts are not going to pay themselves and that they are going to have to make some serious austerity measures most of the rest of the west has been having to do... but most of the rest of the west has been cutting their military and the US has been complaining about that bitterly... but that is the first thing they are going to have to cut and a lot of those US bases around the world are going to have to be shut down... they are going to go through something similar to what Russia went through during the 1990s when their enormous military was a drain on their economy even just maintenance and wages/pensions...

Wonder if they might try to revise HATO so that the worlds oceans are split up and instead of the 7 US fleets keeping the world safe they cut it down to two or three fleets to protect US waters and the Arctic ocean and HATO had to step up to help patrol the rest...

It is something the UK did and France and Russia in a sense... there is not reason why the US can't do for itself what Putin did for Russia, but those 1% have to stop being such selfish censored and start thinking about all Americans and maybe they will have a chance... they will struggle to regain markets where they were not very nice, but then a bit of humble pie never hurt anyone in the long run... it would actually be good for them I think...

But then again it might never happen... push the nuke button and take everyone with them...

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:59 am

This propaganda picture from back in the 50's pretty much sums it up for me as nothing much has changed since then.

Russophobia, Common Lies-Nonsense on Russia - Page 26 0-29a910

kvs likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:15 am

Would be a great service to mankind if some american men couldn´t reproduce. Razz

Big_Gazza and Mir like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:02 am

This journalist just throws all the western media bullshit at Putin.
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am

miketheterrible wrote:This journalist just throws all the western media bullshit at Putin.

She was simply a rude disrespectful c*nt. Can't imagine her asking such questions of a Western "leader".

kvs and miketheterrible like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:21 am

Big_Gazza wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:This journalist just throws all the western media bullshit at Putin.

She was simply a rude disrespectful c*nt.  Can't imagine her asking such questions of a Western "leader".

Most of them are. Every single one that was sent to speak to Putin has all been horribly rude.  They talk over him, talk to him in a hostile tone, talk down to him, etc.  These mental midgets couldn't even spew their "facts" straight either.

Last time someone asked Biden a ride question (which wasn't), Biden told him not to stand in front of his vehicle or he would run him over.

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:08 am

Getting back to the 2 million rapes blood libel. So the total civilian death toll in Germany was half a million for the whole war.
    Where are the mass atrocities by the Soviets? The vast majority of those deaths were due to allied bombing raids. The
    rape tin foil conspiracy theory would have you believe that Russians worked over 2 million German women but barely contributed
    to any German civilian deaths.

Western Russophobia is sick to an extreme degree. The USSR lost 18 million civilians at the hands of the Nazi German invaders
    but Germany did not even have a single massacre at the hands of Soviet soldiers and the vast majority of its civilian deaths
    were from western bombing runs. So we have a civilian death ratio of 18/0.1 = 180. There are lots of estimates of German
    civilian losses due to expulsion but these are not Soviet actions but the actions of Poles, etc. The Red Army was not slaughtering
    German refugees.

It is clear that the 2 million rapes story is a propaganda ploy. It attempts to create an atrocity on a mass scale without any
    dead bodies. Rape is the obvious choice. People also have this bizarre notion that rape is like murder. Poor little women
    who cannot live their lives after being dicked. Strong and independent.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:03 pm

Looking at the shittypedia article about that topic I noticed a curious fact: for every nation taking part in the conflict the number of official trials against soldiers is taken as reference for the number of rapes. With the exception of Russia/SU. There estimates are given as factual numbers. Shocked

But they also estimate that some 200.000 women were raped by american soldiers. You know, the guys that had to fight for month trough the whole of France and Belgium...

flamming_python likes this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Fri Nov 12, 2021 4:28 pm

In any war many civilians are either killed or become the victims of horrendous atrocities. WWII was no exception and millions of Soviet citizens were either executed, raped or bombed to pieces by the Nazi invaders. The Soviets had plenty of reason to hate the Germans for their ruthlessness and contempt for human dignity.

In anticipation Stalin issued a special order on 19 January 1945 whereby those who are guilty of violence and rape will be executed. Similar orders were signed by all the Commanders of the various Soviet Fronts. I'm not saying all Soviets soldiers were angels, but there are many accounts of kindness toward German kids - esp orphans - where soldiers provided them with food and sweets and other necessities. Almost all those soldiers were effected by the war and lost loved ones, family and friends during the course of the war, yet they were able to show kindness and mercy towards the enemy.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

George1
    George1

Post  George1 Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:22 pm

In Kiev: Preliminary preparations have begun for dismantling the Soviet coat of arms from the shield of the Motherland sculpture

https://en.topwar.ru/189794-v-kieve-nachata-predvaritelnaja-podgotovka-po-demontazhu-sovetskogo-gerba-so-schita-skulptury-rodina-mat.html
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:43 pm

The problem is that you are claiming a rape rampage but your grandmother was raped once...

If she was a Soviet soldier in the Soviet Army and she was captured she would have been shot... even in a Soviet Uniform, from a Soviet unit... and it wasn't a nazi thing or an extremist thing that only occasionally happened... it was how the German armed forces treated female Soviet soldiers...

kvs likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:23 pm