Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+77
jhelb
Odin of Ossetia
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
Aristide
GarryB
nero
PhSt
Hole
Kimppis
kvs
Isos
havok
Tingsay
Teshub
starman
Nibiru
nomadski
Sprut-B
ATLASCUB
miketheterrible
Project Canada
TheArmenian
Sinan
GunshipDemocracy
Austin
calm
George1
medo
Svyatoslavich
arpakola
Khepesh
par far
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
KiloGolf
sepheronx
andalusia
Bidoul
berhoum
AlfaT8
Werewolf
magnumcromagnon
higurashihougi
artjomh
Dforce
ExBeobachter1987
Fred333
eehnie
Prince Darling
PapaDragon
Cowboy's daughter
Maximmmm
whir
Walther von Oldenburg
wilhelm
Godric
Rodinazombie
Karl Haushofer
franco
NationalRus
OnionCossack
alexZam
vlad4eva
max steel
OminousSpudd
Cyberspec
Mike E
AbsoluteZero
Vann7
Kyo
Hannibal Barca
collegeboy16
Regular
Zivo
KomissarBojanchev
nemrod
81 posters

    Western propaganda

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf Wed May 13, 2015 8:50 pm

    Weirdo crackpots nothing else...
    alexZam
    alexZam

    Posts : 343
    Points : 399
    Join date : 2015-04-23
    Location : SoCal

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  alexZam Wed May 13, 2015 11:57 pm

    High as kite... censored
    OnionCossack
    OnionCossack

    Posts : 1
    Points : 4
    Join date : 2015-05-14

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  OnionCossack Thu May 14, 2015 11:51 am

    I saw these 2 in Essen. They are actually kind of funny. They had a flip chart and sang a song about different groups of people (mostly Eastern Europeans) buying things at a Mega Mall in Moscow. They had pictures and it was alright. But they also were making fun of Nazis and had a talking dolphin there. But High as Hindenburg agreed. Laughing
    avatar
    vlad4eva

    Posts : 3
    Points : 7
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  vlad4eva Thu May 14, 2015 1:08 pm

    I think they're crap. russia

    They strongly missbehave in public and pretend they're russians. Why would you do that? Question What a Face

    Sleep sunny
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5029
    Points : 5135
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Is Siberia a new country ?

    Post  Vann7 Fri May 15, 2015 12:34 pm



    OMG.. not even British Got Talent got away of the politics.. lol1



    Those anyone knows whats going on here?
    Did the guys are Separatist somehow? or they were asked to not mention they are
    from Russia? They repeated several times they were from
    Siberia.. but no mention of RUssia.. Neutral


    Wondering what will Russian media had to say about such thing.. not that will surprise
    me is a another political stunt of the west.. and the guys later fame is used to demand
    Russia to leave Ukraine alone and stop its "aggression" and say they are sorry for Putin
    shut down of the malasyan plane.. . Wink

    Imagine an American go to Japan got talent show.. and when asked from where they are..
    they say.. we are from Ohio and happy to be there. dunno

    max steel
    max steel

    Posts : 2930
    Points : 2955
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  max steel Fri May 15, 2015 2:39 pm

    Dont overreact vann Very Happy . Have you seen usa wwe ? They have a wrestler name Rusev who is a bulgarian citizen but they use him to portray a nationalistic russian turd and all that us vs russia bullshit . Dont heed to such things . Rise above the BS .
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

    Posts : 628
    Points : 635
    Join date : 2010-04-11

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  NationalRus Fri May 15, 2015 4:27 pm

    calm down son, everything is fine
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx Fri May 15, 2015 4:31 pm

    But they do do that Vann. Many times when watching sports, they ask where the person is from and it is usually from California or Texas. Very rarely do they say the USA. Don't think too much into it. Siberia is quite large, about 30M people, and separatist mentality is somewhere in the couple of people Razz
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 4465
    Points : 4497
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Stratfor: Russia, China to break up into multiple states over next 10 years

    Post  franco Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:21 pm

    http://www.businessinsider.com/stratfor-has-11-chilling-predictions-for-what-the-world-will-look-like-a-decade-from-now-2015-6?r=UK&ref=yfp

    And only the US keeps prospering.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:00 am

    franco wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/stratfor-has-11-chilling-predictions-for-what-the-world-will-look-like-a-decade-from-now-2015-6?r=UK&ref=yfp

    And only the US keeps prospering.

    That is hilarious. They been predicting Russia to split apart since 90's. And their predictions have been BS. Now they predict China splitting apart?

    What a joke.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 4465
    Points : 4497
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  franco Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:06 am

    They are the think tank, with close ties to the CIA, for the neo-cons. Interesting view of the world to say the least.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:14 am

    franco wrote:They are the think tank, with close ties to the CIA, for the neo-cons. Interesting view of the world to say the least.

    And if you look at their previous predictions, they are simply nothing but fantasy that never came to be. So yeah.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

    Posts : 1145
    Points : 1146
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Roanapur

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  collegeboy16 Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:46 am

    now just negate it all and we have a more plausible forecast Razz . seriously, these dudes have such bad track record when it comes to Russia and China its not even funny.
    max steel
    max steel

    Posts : 2930
    Points : 2955
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  max steel Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:48 am

    and in next 10 years US will break into 50 seprate republics . with Hawaii declaring Independence from usa regime , Texas will hold a referendum and they will secede as well . Guam authorities  will revoke american govt control over their island and they will no longer be eligible to place their military equipment there . All the Diego Garcians locals living as refugees in Thailand will come back and will acquire their native island Diego Garcia . US 5th fleet will no longer enjoy the privilege in Indian Ocean . Alaska will join with Russia again . Rest remaining states on east and west ciast will engage in a very brutal civil war against american oligarchs . American nukes will come in danger and international body will stress washington dc ( american oligarchy scum HQ )  to surrender their nukes or face usolation via sanctions . Human rights Watch will be deplpyed in various ussa states to monitor the situation .



    Im not joking .
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:15 am

    US wants Russia to cease to exist as a country — Russia’s top security official

    At least they are not ignoring the Americans and their BS.  At least they are admitting what the Americans want, and are aware of it.

    Hopefully, they will not allow it to happen.  Will be nearly impossible when Siberia and Far east Russia are predominantly Russian heritage.  95% of Siberia and Far east is Russian or Slavic, while rest are indigenous people.  But no matter, it would take a miracle for the US to even come even close since majority of Russians are well, Russian and would stay united.

    Although, using Madeleine Albreight as an example isnt really good as that old witch has quite a few controversies under her belt on her stupidity.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 10817
    Points : 10962
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  kvs Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:35 pm

    sepheronx wrote:US wants Russia to cease to exist as a country — Russia’s top security official

    At least they are not ignoring the Americans and their BS.  At least they are admitting what the Americans want, and are aware of it.

    Hopefully, they will not allow it to happen.  Will be nearly impossible when Siberia and Far east Russia are predominantly Russian heritage.  95% of Siberia and Far east is Russian or Slavic, while rest are indigenous people.  But no matter, it would take a miracle for the US to even come even close since majority of Russians are well, Russian and would stay united.

    Although, using Madeleine Albreight as an example isnt really good as that old witch has quite a few controversies under her belt on her stupidity.

    Albright is the informal communication channel of the US elites. She says nothing that disagrees with the views of these elites.
    This is how states let other states know what they think without high level meetings where trash talk is restricted. Also, such
    informal communication feeds the masses and creates a certain climate. There may be some shock from a few, but most eventually
    swallow it so this serves to break public resistance.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7088
    Points : 7356
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 32
    Location : Canada

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  sepheronx Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:29 pm

    kvs wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:US wants Russia to cease to exist as a country — Russia’s top security official

    At least they are not ignoring the Americans and their BS.  At least they are admitting what the Americans want, and are aware of it.

    Hopefully, they will not allow it to happen.  Will be nearly impossible when Siberia and Far east Russia are predominantly Russian heritage.  95% of Siberia and Far east is Russian or Slavic, while rest are indigenous people.  But no matter, it would take a miracle for the US to even come even close since majority of Russians are well, Russian and would stay united.

    Although, using Madeleine Albreight as an example isnt really good as that old witch has quite a few controversies under her belt on her stupidity.

    Albright is the informal communication channel of the US elites.   She says nothing that disagrees with the views of these elites.
    This is how states let other states know what they think without high level meetings where trash talk is restricted.    Also, such
    informal communication feeds the masses and creates a certain climate.   There may be some shock from a few, but most eventually
    swallow it so this serves to break public resistance.  

    They can think it out loud or outright say it, but wont matter. Their wishes have rarely if ever became reality maybe besides Yugoslavia, only simply they were able to successfuly not only bring in foreign fighters to Bosnia and Kosovo, but as well as stem interracial hatred. Wont be so easy for a country like Russia were huge parts of it (and the parts they want) are predominantly homogenous.

    Idiots they are for saying it, as it gives their positions away and helps strengthen Russian unity as average person will have seen and heard their statements. This has been evident as of this whole Ukraine fiasco - Russian unity is stronger than ever.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 5029
    Points : 5135
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Just another day in Russia..

    Post  Vann7 Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:21 am

    You have heard of US and Europe sanctions on Russia and Russia "economic Crisis " a lot and how people are "suffering" because of "Evil Putin invasion"and western sanctions..  there are several channels that shows daily life in Russia.. and haven't seen what western media
    claims yet.. of a crisis going and Russia economy in shatters are Obama claims.
    or endless lines for bread..

    We are lucky that there are several blogers posting in youtube every day their life in
    Russia, so you can see here some videos of how western sanctions are affecting
    life in Russia. Poor Russians they all want to be Free in Europe or escape to America.  Smile

    Danilovsky Market, Moscow ,Jun 18, 2015



    Gorky Park-Moscow ,Jul 6, 2015  


    Ulyanovsk normal day June 2015


    this is a bit older from Jul 2014
    American basketball player in Russia how he see things Smile




    avatar
    Karl Haushofer

    Posts : 780
    Points : 773
    Join date : 2015-05-03

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty You have heard of US and Europe sanctions

    Post  Karl Haushofer Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:23 am

    I liked the attitude of that American basketball player. He clearly respected the Russian culture and did not have the same "cocky" attitude towards Russia that some Finnish hockey players do who come to play hockey in the Russian KHL league.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:20 am

    Do you remember the western propaganda and focus on "Beheadings" of ISIS with brutal videos that were supposedly so brutal that the CIA alledgly would consider the spread of it as terrorism but not a single video on the entire vast internet existed where actual footage off the behading was shown?

    That is the reason why...



    A russian hacker group cyber-berkut.ru has leaked footage that is alledgly coming from US Senators circles of a movie studio.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  whir Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:32 pm

    Werewolf wrote:Do you remember the western propaganda and focus on "Beheadings" of ISIS with brutal videos that were supposedly so brutal that the CIA alledgly would consider the spread of it as terrorism but not a single video on the entire vast internet existed where actual footage off the behading was shown?
    I suppose you aren't you aware that the original video uploaded to official accounts was edited to not show the full behaving process for propaganda purposes since many news organisations reject to airing excessively gruesome footage as stated by those official accounts that same day and that the original location was identified just hours after the first video was uploaded by Syrians themselves in various SAA affiliated forums with all kind of details and even providing photographic evidence since it's a well know place.

    Do you want to criticise western media about those videos? Then question the idiocy of airing them while stating that their authenticity couldn't be confirmed until western experts would comment on them neither identify the source even when not only they were watermarked but accessible for everyone with press releases included.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:45 pm

    whir wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Do you remember the western propaganda and focus on "Beheadings" of ISIS with brutal videos that were supposedly so brutal that the CIA alledgly would consider the spread of it as terrorism but not a single video on the entire vast internet existed where actual footage off the behading was shown?
    I suppose you aren't you aware that the original video uploaded to official accounts was edited to not show the full behaving process for propaganda purposes since many news organisations reject to airing excessively gruesome footage as stated by those official accounts that same day and that the original location was identified just hours after the first video was uploaded by Syrians themselves in various SAA affiliated forums with all kind of details and even providing photographic evidence since it's a well know place.

    Do you want to criticise western media about those videos? Then question the idiocy of airing them while stating that their authenticity couldn't be confirmed until western experts would comment on them neither identify the source even when not only they were watermarked but accessible for everyone with press releases included.

    You can search Lifeleak, yt, myvideo or whatever plattform you choose you will not find any video of Foley or better to say "Phoney" beheading. You can see thousands of gruesome videos on YT like the canibals in Syria the western puppets or cutthroats in Ukraine etc pp. There is no video of actual beheading it is all a fraud.

    Please find me one single video of this foley beheading with actual cutting.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  whir Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:07 pm

    Werewolf wrote:Please find me one single video of this foley beheading with actual cutting.
    Since I can't help you for the reasons stated above, why don't you go to some jihadi page and asks them for help? Maybe they can provide you some unpublished material if you're lucky but I suspect the answers you're going to get aren't going to be what you expect.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5289
    Points : 5490
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Werewolf Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:25 pm

    whir wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Please find me one single video of this foley beheading with actual cutting.
    Since I can't help you for the reasons stated above, why don't you go to some jihadi page and asks them for help? Maybe they can provide you some unpublished material if you're lucky but I suspect the answers you're going to get aren't going to be what you expect.
    It is very simple and very obvious, there was never such a video and never will be. The fact that US and its prostitutes of medias have covered it and fear mongered about it proofs the purpose off it. I challanged you like a challanged others a year ago to find me a single video of this Phoney beheading, such video does not exist, it is a fraud by US empire nothing more, the video i posted is proof of this.
    avatar
    Rodinazombie

    Posts : 577
    Points : 607
    Join date : 2015-04-22

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Rodinazombie Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:02 pm

    So who is the man in the 'phoney' video?

    Is it actually the real foley or a paid actor?

    What happens to the actor/foley after the video? Are they killed off to stop them from talking?

    Sponsored content

    Western propaganda - Page 4 Empty Re: Western propaganda

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:04 pm