Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+30
RTN
ahmedfire
Hannibal Barca
elconquistador
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kiko
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
calripson
kvs
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
JohninMK
Aristide
Isos
Regular
zepia
flamming_python
Sujoy
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
George1
par far
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
Maximmmm
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
The-thing-next-door
34 posters

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:37 am

franco wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:...Right....You know I remember when Putin put up those live video feeds during an election where you could literally watch people stuffing ballots into the box after voting hours when the stations where closed....

Well that was the whole purpose of those cameras

Sure and I doubt Putin would have lost anyway, but sitting there pretending Russia doesn't have its own fair share of voter Fraud is moronic

Yes but deflecting from the serious issues that America has in it's system towards others prevents fixing the system... that should be your priority.

I am not deflecting. In the 2020 vote there are massive problems but I am only commenting on the ones I've seen people raise here, the system e had before this was fine and it did the job to prevent large-scale fraud. in 2016 Dems tried so hard with the help of Obama to prevent trump but the system did its job and safe guarded the vote.

The problem is with this election they allowed mail-in votes which never should have been allowed in the first place.

1. Someone claimed there as more votes then voters in MI, that was false.

2. The sudden 130k vote Jump Biden got was a clerical error and his vote counted was lowered back to the correct number within a few hours of the error, the guy who made the tweet also took it down and said it was a mistake on his part.

Yes there are some instances of voter fraud going on, I don't doubt that. I have seen evidence of some dead people voting, Trump supporters in AZ being given sharpies when the ballot said not to use them.

I also said "it's own share" my statement clearly implied there is some voter fraud in the US I just pointed out to act like Russia doesn't have its own is silly. Someone made that claim, I only responded to it.

Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:44 am

Maximmmm wrote:Shh, the whole point is that they don't want democracy at home so they can pull this shit Laughing
    I'm glad Trump isn't giving in like a little Bi%^#, keep the fun train rolling!
    Although it seems like judges are shutting down his lawsuits "because there is no evidence" Wink  

It would be impossible to prove Fraud with paper ballots since the only way to do it is basically check each vote to see if the person is alive or exists. So finding evidence is near impossible without spending months and months.

A lot of the mail-in votes didn't require ID etc, which is an issue trump raised and he was right. Voting by paper is stupid it leaves way to much room for Fraud since its easily manipulated.

This is one reason why Trump won so hard in 2016, Since the votes where stored on black boxes it was much much much harder to try and cheat and Democrats tried so so hard to cheat but since they couldn't tamper with the black boxes without setting off huge red flags, there was little they could do.

LMFS likes this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:59 am

Computer "Glitches" detected and confirmed in Michigan for around 6000 votes, more to come no doubt, and in other States.

AOC is demanding a hit-list of Trump supporters to be made, damn, Purges happen real fast.
    Demands for Tucker Carlson to be arrested have been made, by Keith Olbermann.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:47 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:The problem is with this election they allowed mail-in votes which never should have been allowed in the first place.

Yeah, anywhere else this would have been seen as obvious invitation to election theft but in USA people walked straight into it just because because Democrats sugar talked it a little

Consequence of decades/centuries of complacency, this is what happens when you are convinced that your system is superior by default as if it were religious dogma

Now they are paying the price and negative consequences of sitting on this problem will be felt longer than people think

But you are right, Trump was definitely warning people about it and very loud and clear at that (even I heard the news way over here in passing) but nobody listened

Now comes the rude awakening

Sujoy likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:15 am

AlfaT8 wrote:Computer "Glitches" detected and confirmed in Michigan for around 6000 votes, more to come no doubt, and in other States.

AOC is demanding a hit-list of Trump supporters to be made, damn, Purges happen real fast.
    Demands for Tucker Carlson to be arrested have been made, by Keith Olbermann.

The US is showing its real "democratic" face. I guess two parties was too much. Now it's time for one party rule.

Exceptionalism is a mental disease.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:18 am

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    franco wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:...Right....You know I remember when Putin put up those live video feeds during an election where you could literally watch people stuffing ballots into the box after voting hours when the stations where closed....

Sure and I doubt Putin would have lost anyway, but sitting there pretending Russia doesn't have its own fair share of voter Fraud is moronic

Yes but deflecting from the serious issues that America has in it's system towards others prevents fixing the system... that should be your priority.

I am not deflecting. In the 2020 vote there are massive problems but I am only commenting on the ones I've seen people raise here, the system e had before this was fine and it did the job to prevent large-scale fraud. in 2016 Dems tried so hard with the help of Obama to prevent trump but the system did its job and safe guarded the vote.

The problem is with this election they allowed mail-in votes which never should have been allowed in the first place.

2. The sudden 130k vote Jump Biden got was a clerical error and his vote counted was lowered back to the correct number within a few hours of the error, the guy who made the tweet also took it down and said it was a mistake on his part.

Yes there are some instances of voter fraud going on, I don't doubt that. I have seen evidence of some dead people voting, Trump supporters in AZ being given sharpies when the ballot said not to use them.

I also said "it's own share" my statement clearly implied there is some voter fraud in the US I just pointed out to act like Russia doesn't have its own is silly. Someone made that claim, I only responded to it.

You're nothing more than a disciple of globalist imperialism, constantly defending the indefensible, not out of any principles but of some pedestrian 'patriotism'. Patriotism has its place but it's something that's inward, wanting to make your country better, or to defend it. The USA faces no external threat and the election of this senile tool of the establishment does nothing to make it better.

The latest vote has exposed the US as yet another desposy, just like Russia, where the candidate favoured by the ruling clans wins due to their control over the media, the electoral process, the intelligence services, the courts, etc...
    All of these institutions are controlled by the rich and powerful and they will never allow someone elected by the people to gain and maintain power; it's always capital that decides.
    Any one-man or oligarchy controlled system has a mechanism of democratic formalities. But it doesn't change anything for real.

The only reason Trump won 4 years ago is because the establishment wasn't prepared for it, but this time around they've swung the elections with their fake mail-in votes and will ruthlessly reign in Trump if he attempts to call for an uprising against it

Sujoy and kvs like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:50 am

Salty aren't we?.

Nothing I said was wrong, if you're going to have an emotional outburst go waste someone else's time.

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:33 pm

The Chinese have a great sense of humor, they didn't waste any time with selling this merchandise! lol1
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 EmLotyhUYAAbyi3?format=jpg&name=900x900
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 EmLotyfVoAAWiq2?format=jpg&name=large
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 EmLotyfVkAEhcI3?format=jpg&name=small

GarryB, flamming_python, Hannibal Barca, kvs, zepia, Maximmmm, slasher and like this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:59 pm

Magnum, where are your Amazon links?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:17 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    franco wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

You're nothing more than a disciple of globalist imperialism, constantly defending the indefensible, not out of any principles but of some pedestrian 'patriotism'. Patriotism has its place but it's something that's inward, wanting to make your country better, or to defend it. The USA faces no external threat and the election of this senile tool of the establishment does nothing to make it better.

The latest vote has exposed the US as yet another desposy, just like Russia, where the candidate favoured by the ruling clans wins due to their control over the media, the electoral process, the intelligence services, the courts, etc...
    All of these institutions are controlled by the rich and powerful and they will never allow someone elected by the people to gain and maintain power; it's always capital that decides.
    Any one-man or oligarchy controlled system has a mechanism of democratic formalities. But it doesn't change anything for real.

The only reason Trump won 4 years ago is because the establishment wasn't prepared for it, but this time around they've swung the elections with their fake mail-in votes and will ruthlessly reign in Trump if he attempts to call for an uprising against it

Oh shut the fuck up already.

Nothing like Russia.

Russia doesn't have mail in ballots that all vote for 1 guy.

Media in Russia always attacks Putin all the time.  Meduza is a perfect example of that.

Courts were never in Russias favor, they were always subjected to ECHR and only recently stopped.

that was the most retarded thing you ever said.

Russias elections are monitored by dozens of different countries even down to the god damn voting booth.

Only difference is, Russians are smart and know not to vote for some communist assholes who are nothing more than stooges for the west. They dont vote for people who threw their country under the bus 30 years ago.

Hole likes this post

AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:00 pm

"The software used to tabulate the votes in one county sent at least 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. 47 counties used the software."

Anyone remember that movie about Robin Williams winning the election thanks to a software Glitch.

UPDATE: Ooh dear, "The software that flipped votes on the machines in MI was created by a company owned by Nancy Pelosi's former Chief of Staff. Dominion Software. 2nd largest voting software in the country. Used in most States."

GarryB, kvs and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:23 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:"The software used to tabulate the votes in one county sent at least 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. 47 counties used the software."

Anyone remember that movie about Robin Williams winning the election thanks to a software Glitch.

UPDATE: Ooh dear, "The software that flipped votes on the machines in MI was created by a company owned by Nancy Pelosi's former Chief of Staff. Dominion Software. 2nd largest voting software in the country. Used in most States."

What sort of software do these freaks need to do ballot counting? Can't they add? The best tool for a vote pile tabulation would
    be a mechanical "computer" like they had back in the 1930s where you press a key and a number is added to the previous number.

America bitches about Russian hackers stealing the vote in 2016 but cannot even have the right tools for the job at their polling
    stations. Instead they have some "software" that is designed by politically linked companies.

How did these clowns tabulate votes over the last 90 years?

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:01 pm

flamming_python wrote:You're nothing more than a disciple of globalist imperialism, constantly defending the indefensible...

Fact that commie has the audacity to say something like this with a straight face is some next level shit lol1

Americans feed their population, commies don't hence Americans are infinitely superior to commies by default

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:04 pm

None of this information is really all that new, just different names attached. I remember how Diebold machines helped George W. Bush win over John Kerry back in 2004. Both parties like to cheat to win elections in this political Kabuki theatre.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:12 pm

Apparently that 6000 isn't from some fixed amount, but a certain percentage.

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 Screenshot-4

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:42 pm

and in a form of irony

https://www.rt.com/usa/505638-us-ivory-coast-voting-democratic/?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com&utm_campaign=dbr

It would be hilarious of other nations start telling the US to follow "democracy".
    zepia
    zepia

Post  zepia Sat Nov 07, 2020 6:45 pm

The result is out, and Trump is being Trump

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 20201110

Trump denies Biden victory, promises legal action

President Donald Trump has refused to acknowledge Joe Biden’s apparent victory, and promised to start prosecuting cases to ensure “the rightful winner is seated.”

The Associated Press declared Biden the winner on Saturday morning, after the former vice president expanded his lead over Trump in the crucial battleground state of Pennsylvania. Victory there pushed Biden over the 270 electoral votes necessary to secure the White House.

In a statement released through his campaign, Trump said that “Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner,” with the help of his “media allies.”

Trump insisted that Biden’s win was fraudulent, and that ballots for Biden were “fraudulent, manufactured, or cast by ineligible or deceased voters,” and announced that his legal team would “start prosecuting our case in court” on Monday.

“Legal votes decide who is president, not the news media,” Trump stated.

In addition to Trump’s lawsuits, recounts will likely be called in several states. The Trump campaign has suggested that it will call for one in Wisconsin, where Biden won by just over 20,000 votes, while Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, said on Friday that “there will be a recount in Georgia.” Biden currently leads Trump by around 7,000 votes in Georgia.

In a press conference in Philadelphia on Saturday, Trump’s lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, claimed to have interviewed witnesses who saw fraud occurring in the city in recent days.

https://www.rt.com/usa/506036-trump-denies-bidens-victory
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:12 pm

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 Screenshot-8
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:16 pm

I've been highlighting the nefarious role played by the House of Windsor through their Deep State assets (media, think tanks, politicians, corporations, intelligence organizations and bureaucrats) for the last one month.

They manipulate elections in every single country including the U.S and Russia. Of course Trump, Putin among several other world leaders are routinely described as fascist, racist, supremacist etc to divert attention from the real evil doers but reality is, all these world leaders are controlled by the UK royal family. Notice even Putin with his vast economic and military power could have wreaked havoc on the UK and yet all that he does is restrict himself to just some mild criticism of the UK and that too just of the UK government (and rarely the royal family).

Two things I found startling - (a) how the Deep State has come out of the shadows to manipulate the U.S election result in plain sight and (b) how the Deep State today is vehemently anti Trump. The same individual they helped become President 4 years ago.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:27 pm

Sujoy wrote:I've been highlighting the nefarious role played by the House of Windsor through their Deep State assets (media, think tanks, politicians, corporations, intelligence organizations and bureaucrats) for the last one month.

They manipulate elections in every single country including the U.S and Russia. Of course Trump, Putin among several other world leaders are routinely described as fascist, racist, supremacist etc to divert attention from the real evil doers but reality is, all these world leaders are controlled by the UK royal family. Notice even Putin with his vast economic and military power could have wreaked havoc on the UK and yet all that he does is restrict himself to just some mild criticism of the UK and that too just of  the UK government (and rarely the royal family).

Two things I found startling - (a) how the Deep State has come out of the shadows to manipulate the U.S election result in plain sight and (b) how the Deep State today is vehemently anti Trump. The same individual they helped become President 4 years ago.

The Trump situation is the direct result of a split in the US elites and thus deep state. As I posted, there is the globalist, business as usual
    faction (and there always will be one since humans are delusional) and the faction that has bought a clue that business as usual is not sustainable.
    If Biden manages to steal this election, the business as usual will not return and will fade away regardless. The serious issue is that the Demorats
    are an "el bunker" which will go down fighting to the last man.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:33 pm

I don't think much will change with Bidden. Deep state never went never went away and the swamp wasn't drained

By the way, seen this image and it made me chuckle
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 4 Emp08f11

Last edited by Regular on Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, flamming_python and Maximmmm like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:35 pm

miketheterrible wrote:
    Oh shut the fuck up already.

Nothing like Russia.

Russia doesn't have mail in ballots that all vote for 1 guy.

Media in Russia always attacks Putin all the time.  Meduza is a perfect example of that.

Courts were never in Russias favor, they were always subjected to ECHR and only recently stopped.

that was the most retarded thing you ever said.

Russias elections are monitored by dozens of different countries even down to the god damn voting booth.

Only difference is, Russians are smart and know not to vote for some communist assholes who are nothing more than stooges for the west.  They dont vote for people who threw their country under the bus 30 years ago.

I will totally disagree with Flamming about Russia being the same as the USA but the rest of his comment is spot on.

Putin is in power because he is genuinely popular. He ain't no Brezhnev or Chernenko like Biden. And the USA had
    Roosevelt in power for four terms and Canada had Mackenzie King in power for over 21 years. Considering that Putin
    has overseen a phoenix-like revival of Russia he should be voted in for as long as the people want him. Neither
    Roosevelt nor Mackenzie King oversaw any such dramatic improvement in the conditions of the USA and Canada,
    respectively.

Western propagandists and their koolaid drinkers like SS claim that clowns like Navalny are popular. That proves they
    are filthy liars. Navalny claims that the gangster paradise of the 1990s was a golden era. How are Russians supposed
    to take this clown seriously? Forget their experiences and pretend he is right? And Navalny and similar have done
    jack shit for Russia but instead facilitate NATzO anti-Russian hate propaganda. And they are supposed to run the country?
    Americans should eat their chutzpah together with a side dish composed of their own shit.

GarryB, Hannibal Barca and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:37 pm

Regular wrote:I don't think much will change with Bidden. Deep state never went never went away and the swamp wasn't drained

I disagree.  If there was a unified deep state, then we would not have seen the insane polarization of the last 4 years.
    It would have been like the previous decades with some level of frenzy like under Bush Jr.   The events of the last 4 years
    are singular for the USA so the idea that everything was the same as far as elites were concerned is not valid.
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:49 pm

That has to be an old photo BTW. Trump's son is already taller than him.

How do you guys predict the situation to develop in the near future?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:00 pm

kvs wrote:
    Regular wrote:I don't think much will change with Bidden. Deep state never went never went away and the swamp wasn't drained

I disagree.  If there was a unified deep state, then we would not have seen the insane polarization of the last 4 years.
    It would have been like the previous decades with some level of frenzy like under Bush Jr.   The events of the last 4 years
    are singular for the USA so the idea that everything was the same as far as elites were concerned is not valid.

The Deep-State hasn't been unified over the past 30 years and Bush Jr. was constantly attacked by Soros media, but he recently became their darling by being anti-Trump and all of a sudden Bush Jr.'s sins have been forgiven. The Deep-State is primarily defined and split between the Soros/Tech Elite vs the Koch Brothers old industry/Neocon elite. Trump is no messiah to save America, they hate him because he refuses to be told what to do all the time (all though he conceded many times over the past 4 years) and he has a tendency to be volatile. Trump want's to be 'The President' like the masses believe that role to be, as opposed to what the Deep-State defines that roll to be (as a expendable puppet). Trump really wants to run the show, for better or worse but don't be mistaken Trump is still a dog turd, but he looks better by default because the Deep-State looks like a old malfunctioning sewage plant by comparison.

GarryB, kvs and slasher like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:53 am