Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+30
RTN
ahmedfire
Hannibal Barca
elconquistador
AlfaT8
GarryB
Kiko
magnumcromagnon
LMFS
calripson
kvs
Rodion_Romanovic
PhSt
JohninMK
Aristide
Isos
Regular
zepia
flamming_python
Sujoy
thegopnik
SeigSoloyvov
George1
par far
PapaDragon
miketheterrible
Maximmmm
Walther von Oldenburg
franco
The-thing-next-door
34 posters

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

elconquistador

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  elconquistador Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:30 am

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1347320039490387968?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1347320039490387968%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

The link above shows a police officer guiding the police officers towards the Capitol

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 610

'Trumpists insurrectionist' turns out to be not quite that..

This whole storming of the Capitol is starting to stink more by the minute. Most likely a Fed operation to turn the momentum against Trump and crush his movement one and for all.

Pay close attention as to how the entire Swamp is coming down on him and his movement not even 24 hours after the fact. This feels orchestrated. They are using the outrage and narrative to stomp this thing into the ground once and for all.

LMFS likes this post

elconquistador

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 Empty Re: 2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war?

Post  elconquistador Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:34 am

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100010
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100011
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100210

ahmedfire, AlfaT8, kvs, Maximmmm and miketheterrible like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:59 am

Americans had a chance to save their country but decided to reflex vote like before. Now they are saddled
    with delusional rotten elite agendas that will not take America anywhere but down.

I expect Bidet to try to rally some sort of sanction war on Russia and China while sending US military assets to
    "kick" Russian and Chinese "asses". The decider idiots really believe that Russia will fold like a wet noodle instead
    of hitting back and hard. Maybe China will fold, but not Russia. Russia would have folded if the 1990s comprador
    elite had held onto power. But it failed and no amount of demonization of Putin and Russia is going to bring them
    back to power.

So that leaves only one demented choice for NATzO and that is to launch a war on Russia. But this war will be the
    last war that the NATzO west ever fights. There will be no peace deal at the end. There will be just retribution.
    And it is not Russia that will disappear off the map.

As for a new cold war, we already have had one since 1999 or even before. The gravy train is not flowing to
    Washington like it did before. And scaring the world into fearing Russia is a non starter because Russia is
    not pushing any ideology. It is America that is pushing PC totalitarianism. That means that sane forces around
    the world will align with Russia. Not everyone wants to put trannies and their toilet rights on a pedestal.
    So there will be no repeat of the original cold war. This brings us back to hot war as the only option for
    Washington and its minions. Every day they do not act, Russia pulls farther and farther away in terms of
    its economy and technological capability. And it is the rotten western elites that have only themselves to
    blame. They deliberately dumbed down education and spread the mental disease that is PC identity politics
    into their populations. The resulting proles are worthless a dealing with reality let alone with the needs of
    advanced technological civilization.

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:16 pm

PCR wrote a really good one about this shitshow:

http://thesaker.is/americas-color-revolution/
    Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:43 pm

I've always been a great fan of Roman history and I have to say I never expected to see the decline of the western roman empire myself.
    Armies staffed by poor and foreign masses as well as hordes of mercenaries with dubious motives? Check.
    Hedonism and collapse of all traditional foundations in culture and society? Check.
    Seemingly unparalleled economic and military might fading faster than anyone predicted (end of history anyone?)? Check.
    Rotating class of ancient elites with ever more incompetent and hapless leaders? Check.
    When a leader who demands change does come around he is quickly removed by all possible means? Check.
    Etc etc etc.

I can't wait for "History of the Decline and Fall of the American Empire", might even preorder.

magnumcromagnon, kvs, elconquistador, Rodion_Romanovic, LMFS, lyle6 and Kiko like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:24 pm

The Democrats really did push a narrative that it's all Russia's fault for their problems for 4 years now that they can't back away from.

So now the question is, what is gonna happen ?

I still don't see how they will commit to a war against Russia. But if they don't, they will be viewed as weak liars in their respective country.  So going to war with Russia is a must for them.

Now will they go to war with a nuclear armed nation?  Russia's military is still rather weak and not up to task in fighting far beyond their borders and rely on nukes.  Hopefully it doesn't happen but I'm seriously thinking it will be bad.  KVS thinks Russia won't fold but the issue is, I think they would.  Putin has shown rather a weak hand a lot and would rather let his nation get destroyed than destroy the enemy and potentially the world. He lets his men die by the hands of Turkey and Azerbaijan quite often it seems. Doesn't do anything.

We will see.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Bizarre stuff is going on right now..

The video of Trump conceding is what appears to be a DeepFake. The people at 4chan are really digging into it.

Other weird developments

* The choice of words. This speech reads as if it was written by Pelosi's speechwriter

*The video was broadcasted directly after suspending all of his social media accounts - meaning that there was no way of him confirming this.

*The White House is completely dark for the second night in a row.

*Likewise, his entire family has vanished. No trace of them both off and online. Eric Trump- gone. Melania - gone. Donald Jr. - gone. Barron - gone. Tiffany--gone. Lara Lea- gone. Even Ivanka and Jared - gone.

Two days ago there was an emergency flight took off not far from the White House. The plane was headed for Texas. It could be that Trump and his family were on that plane and were whisked off by elements of his security team for their own safety

If he was not on that plane it is likely that he being held against his will right now

The video was run through a DeepFake detector at a lowered speed. Some parts of showed high spikes in likelihood of the video indeed being doctored
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 Screen10

Exactly the same shot from different angles.
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100910

A couple of hours long hair dying on the day the whole world comes down on you?

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100911

Last edited by elconquistador on Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

LMFS likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:49 pm

Pixel analyses reveals that this exactly the same image in two different stills of the video (~2600 identical pixels)

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100910
    2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100810

Culmination of other anomalities and oddities. (click on the picture to be able to read)

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 16100911

Short video of Trump's lower lip in an impossible shape. Some say that this could be the video compression but with this low pixel action (why?) that seems inlikely

https://mobile.twitter.com/OpticsPolice/status/1347422339793874944?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1347422339793874944%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Video of Trump's neck doing all sorts of crazy things (between 1:30 and 1:40)

https://youtu.be/iFADopBnb_U
    ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:05 pm

Facebook and Twitter are now banning those people because they consider them a threat to the US security .

The question is why they didn't ban thousands of accounts that encourage the violence in the ME civil wars like in Syria ,Iraq and Yemen .

The more funny thing when George W Bush condemed the violence lol1

magnumcromagnon and miketheterrible like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:09 pm

ahmedfire wrote:Facebook and Twitter are now banning those people because they consider them a threat to the US security .

The question is why they didn't ban thousands of accounts that encourage the violence in the ME civil wars like in Syria ,Iraq and Yemen .

The more funny thing when George W Bush condemed the violence lol1

The US, and it's retarded, fat and incompetent citizens are a definition of hypocrites. They are also dangerous. This stupidity and dangerous attitudes is what will bring us on the brink of a nuclear confrontation if Putin somehow grows testicles or is replaced by the military.

They are oblivious to their own stupidity. One moment blacks can set fire to a city and walk away while blaming whites for acting like animals, while whites get shot and arrested and then social media gets involved as decision makers.

ahmedfire and kvs like this post

Maximmmm
    Maximmmm

Post  Maximmmm Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:01 pm

miketheterrible wrote:The Democrats really did push a narrative that it's all Russia's fault for their problems for 4 years now that they can't back away from.

I still don't see how they will commit to a war against Russia. But if they don't, they will be viewed as weak liars in their respective country.  So going to war with Russia is a must for them.

Now will they go to war with a nuclear armed nation?  Russia's military is still rather weak and not up to task in fighting far beyond their borders and rely on nukes.  Hopefully it doesn't happen but I'm seriously thinking it will be bad.  KVS thinks Russia won't fold but the issue is, I think they would.  Putin has shown rather a weak hand a lot and would rather let his nation get destroyed than destroy the enemy and potentially the world.  He lets his men die by the hands of Turkey and Azerbaijan quite often it seems.  Doesn't do anything.

We will see.

The optimist in me thinks that even the most retarded US politicians aren't that retarded, the cynic in me sees what "great" policy decisions they keep making and is getting nervous.
    I do have to say it would be interesting to see the faces of all those brussels two-faced apparatchiks when bombs are exploding all over Europe, because we both know the US will be safe as always an ocean away from the action. Let the Ukrainians, Polish, baltics and British die for you instead.

magnumcromagnon and miketheterrible like this post

magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:12 pm

Maximmmm wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:The Democrats really did push a narrative that it's all Russia's fault for their problems for 4 years now that they can't back away from.

Now will they go to war with a nuclear armed nation?  Russia's military is still rather weak and not up to task in fighting far beyond their borders and rely on nukes.  Hopefully it doesn't happen but I'm seriously thinking it will be bad.  KVS thinks Russia won't fold but the issue is, I think they would.  Putin has shown rather a weak hand a lot and would rather let his nation get destroyed than destroy the enemy and potentially the world.  He lets his men die by the hands of Turkey and Azerbaijan quite often it seems.  Doesn't do anything.

We will see.

The optimist in me thinks that even the most retarded US politicians aren't that retarded, the cynic in me sees what "great" policy decisions they keep making and is getting nervous.
    I do have to say it would be interesting to see the faces of all those brussels two-faced apparatchiks when bombs are exploding all over Europe, because we both know the US will be safe as always an ocean away from the action. Let the Ukrainians, Polish, baltics and British die for you instead.

I always said the Missile Shield is actually the Meat Shield!

Maximmmm likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:02 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/sidney-powell-sued-dominion-13-billion

America, where law suits define reality. In a sane country these devices would never be used and any real judge would
    throw the case based on prima facie evidence. Why are voting machines designed to revise ballots? That is the definition
    of a fraud device. And of course we have the networking BS. Because having voting machines attached to the internet
    like PCs is just so secure.

A proper balloting system would create electronic ballot entries that cannot be deleted (write only can be implemented
    for any sort of electronic media) on modules that are collected and loaded into a reporting station that uses encrypted
    communications via cell towers or even satellite (both types are commercial) to send the aggregated station data to
    a central location. If needed.

But Dominion fraud machines are even worse. They have software that tags Republican votes and counts some of them
    as Democrat depending on where the remote operators of these devices want them. That is why they are linked to
    the internet and likely punch holes through router firewalls to open a back door.

Using simple paper ballots in actual ballot boxes would eliminate all this manipulation. It would also make ballot stuffing
    harder.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:10 pm

elconquistador wrote:...Pay close attention as to how the entire Swamp is coming down on him and his movement not even 24 hours after the fact....

He brought it on himself the moment he threw General Flynn under the bus 4 years ago

This is just karma

miketheterrible wrote:...I still don't see how they will commit to a war against Russia. But if they don't, they will be viewed as weak liars in their respective country. So going to war with Russia is a must for them....

Oh, please...

Preferences aside fact remains that modern day Russian Military is one of most dangerous things that ever existed

Worst case hypothetical scenario they may throw some morons from Europe in the fire but it will be very brief and localized affair

And this is not Cold War anymore, greatest generation is no longer running the show and Twitter kiddos will not be going to war with anyone especially now when half the country would prefer to go to war with political opponents over foreign states

Biden will be so busy with local mess that he won't be able to have a coffee in peace let alone organize a war no matter how badly he needs it

GarryB and miketheterrible like this post

franco
    franco

Post  franco Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:17 pm

We can only hope. Unfortunately common sense has not always been that common.

miketheterrible likes this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:07 am

The censorship is now completely spiralling out of control in the USA

It seems that the 'insurrection at the Capitol' is indeed the stick that the NWO needed to erase the America First movement from the Web and thereby the USA

Expect this orchestrated event to get milked even further. The narrative on the MSM right now is one of insanity

* All major remaining pro-Trump Twitter/FB accounts have been deleted
    * Gab has been threatened by GOP/Dem lawmakers
    * Apple threatens Parler to start enacting severe censorship policies if not they will be basically shunned
    * Mexican President Obrador and Brazil's Bolsonaro come out in support of Trump and against these far reaching totalitarian censorship measures
    * Pelosi and Schumer call again for the impeachment of Trump (activating the 25th Amendment)
    * GOP Congressmen get harassed around America (last night Linsay Graham) before that Mitt Romney and another one whose name I don't remember
    * GOP offices get vandalised throughout the country
    * attendees (on tape) of the rally are now fired and shunned by their woke employers
    * Lawmakers call for the protestors to be prosecuted for sedition

How far gone libtard USA really is. Lesbian Marxist rats out her own parents online and to the local PD. Completely indoctrinated

https://mobile.twitter.com/duke_helena/status/1347199534301114371?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1347207831318106112%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=

I expect these measures to soon include financial deplatforming, physical harassment in the suburbs, longterm prison sentences and more

par far and LMFS like this post

elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:16 am

Leaving this here. So far this anon's prediction (who claims to be an insider) have been accurate

A new War on Terror. A Patriot Act on Steroids. This time not abroad, but at home. This time not against bearded monkeys, but against Conservative Red blooded Americans

Take it with a grain of salt.. This could easily be a psyop or just a bored basement dweller making stuff up. Leaving it here nonetheless

This message was posted on 12 October 2020

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/283094018/

From 4chan:

"I'm not exactly leaking anything since you all would be able to discern this if you've been paying attention. I'll just cover the basics. The election results won't be announced the night of because of the mail-in counts. Will be a tense period. Biden will be 'announced' as the winner. (He's obviously not the winner and you will all know that.)

It's going to shock the hell out of you. It's going to be the most demoralizing and unacceptable thing you've ever experienced.

I'm not sure what will happen with Trump, and I do not even know who he really is, but I do know he will not end up in charge.

I also know that there are tons of sealed indictments and who they are for. Long lists of names in many states. China has a lot of interest in this. Back in January/February a lot of guys from China were here getting everyone to believe in Covid-19. It worked for a few months but unfortunately it petered out. It's kind of complicated but basically you were all supposed to be locked down while Biden was announced.

The next move will happen anyway. Basically once you guys (not really you but whoever they pick) starts "reacting" to the Biden win with acts of terrorism, there's going to be a crackdown on white supremacist terrorism.

All of the thinktanks are pushing the threat of white supremacist terror hard right now in preparation for this.

After a few huge attacks that will have the nation mourning, yes even conservatives, you guys are going to be universally despised.

Now here is what I CAN speak to. A very user friendly site will be published where anyone can type in a name, kind of like google, to check for white supremacist affiliation. This is going to be advertised as a hack. But basically, anything you've ever said here, along with answers to many data mining threads, will be cross referenced and linked to your social media. And that is just the start. If you have ever been in front of a webcam watching things you shouldn't have, it's going to be included with footage in your summary (that is China's operation).

Basically China and Biden are in this together. Once everybody knows if they have any white supremacists among their friends or family, that is when the gun control will speed through. Basically a red flag law will be invoked for any person on the website who also is a gun owner. Basically a prison sentence if you do not turn it in voluntarily.

With the entire nation knowing who all of you are, and hating you for the acts of terrorism, most of you will actually cave and turn in the guns. That is the expectation. A few will split off and basically become insurgents, which the apparatus installed for covid (China style monitoring) will nab over time.

Sorry guys. And yes most likely from what I can piece together, you are the names on the sealed indictments.

Oh I forgot to mention. The reason it is expected that most of you will turn in your firearms voluntarily is because they think most of you are not militant and will be vulnerable to the social repercussions alone.

It is only the harder types, fewer in number, who will essentially resort to a life of insurgency. Not sure where things go from there but the covid apparatus that is being installed will make it impossible for you to function, organize, or so much as buy anything.

It is also part of the point to make you feel that Biden is not the winner, he's clearly not. You are supposed to feel that way, so that you act. It is psychological. The thinking is that the one factor which will force the right to get violent is if they can no longer rely on voting itself. It is within that context, and of feeling a coup has removed Trump and installed Biden, that white supremacist terror attacks will be blasted all over the news.

know you guys won't believe it, totally understandable. When the election results aren't announced the night of, you'll remember this thread and know that I was being honest with you. Good luck.

Honestly, I'm not trying to demoralize. Being here a while kind of grew on me. The main thing I would say is maybe try organizing ahead of time, talking to your friends in the military, because if this all goes down as intended, it will probably be too late then. The one variable is in their assumption that the resulting "insurgency" (basically they mean the few of you double down, stand by everything you said, and go off grid) will be squashed by winter 2022. I'll just say this much. That would not happen if you had friends in the military. The military they're not sure of, but basically you'd have to convince the military to defend white supremacists, which is considered a tall order given its diversity. But it can be done. So I'm not exactly demoralizing.

'm not saying to not vote for Trump. That's not the point. They know most everybody is voting for Trump. What I'm trying to communicate as best as I can is that the point is to get you knowing there is a clear loser in the WH and the election was rigged. Not sure if this is making sense but the point is that you are SUPPOSED to know the election was rigged. It is some psychological thing but I don't know the full details there, just that it's supposed to make you feel that you can't trust your vote.

My GUESS is that Trump's role will initially be to encourage action. But then he and most conservatives will end up disavowing once the white supremacist terror factor emerges.

Whoever said the thing about how freeing the exposure would be, is basically something they are factoring in. Because evidently the list has gotten enormous, and the idea is people may just double down if they get a sense of their true numbers. This is why they've been trying to make a big stink of white supremacy lately. They want as much of the population as possible prepared to come down hard on it before you guys get a chance to feel any kind of temptation to double down because of your numbers and the factor of "having nothing left to lose" after their little site is published. By the way, it won't be hackers, it is a group you all know, starts with A and ends with L. They've been mining comments here for years. And...they may or may not have a contract with Facebook. That's where the cross referencing to social media comes in.

No I have no idea what the acts of white supremacist terror will be, only that they (thinktanks) plan on it happening. And that the nation will be mourning. That is when the site will be published so people can search names and find out if they know any white supremacists. Picture it like a nationwide campaign for healing and encouraging white supremacists to come forward voluntarily and turn in their firearms. Again it's all very psychological. I know it sounds far fetched, but just think about how easily they got the population turned against you for not wearing a mask. It's along the same lines as that. I am sure the site will be controlled to weed out POC and satire (just my own guess). Like I said, they've been mining for years.

Again it's not a conservative vs. liberal civil war. It may seem like that but it morphs into everyone vs. white supremacists once the terrorism occurs. Conservatives will in no way want to be associated with it. It will bring the nation together. So my guess is the attacks will have to be of enormous scale for that to happen. "This is an attack on all of us" --- that's the kind of message that everybody will be feeling."

par far likes this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:20 am

America is entering the era of excesses as seen in the USSR before the 1950s and Nazi Germany. And Godwin has no say in the matter.
    We clearly have stukaches and enemies of the people in the USA now. The gulags will follow shortly. And before some moron takes
    a swipe at this comment, consider the treatment of Japanese Americans during WWII. Canada was worse as it interned Ukrainians
    in labour camps during WWI because many of them came from territory controlled by Austria-Hungary. Canada also interned Japanese
    Canadians during WWII. The clown ass Canadian government apologized to the Japanese and even the Chinese for the head tax
    but never apologized to Ukrainian-Canadians.

If you ever visit Banff National Park, there is a sample of BS historical revision at an overlook over a river valley where there was one such
    labour camp. It is called a POW camp on the plaque. What drivel. Why would there be POWs in Canada from a war in Europe?
    Did they actually ship them over the Atlantic for storage? WTF. They had more than enough space to store them in Europe.
    Germany did not control western Europe during WWI like it did during WWII.

par far, elconquistador and miketheterrible like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:27 am

kvs wrote:America is entering the era of excesses as seen in the USSR before the 1950s and Nazi Germany.   And Godwin has no say in the matter.
    We clearly have stukaches and enemies of the people in the USA now.   The gulags will follow shortly.  And before some moron takes
    a swipe at this comment, consider the treatment of Japanese Americans during WWII.    Canada was worse as it interned Ukrainians
    in labour camps during WWI because many of them came from territory controlled by Austria-Hungary.    Canada also interned Japanese
    Canadians during WWII.   The clown ass Canadian government apologized to the Japanese and even the Chinese for the head tax

If you ever visit Banff National Park, there is a sample of BS historical revision at an overlook over a river valley where there was one such
    labour camp.   It is called a POW camp on the plaque.   What drivel.  Why would there be POWs in Canada from a war in Europe?
    Did they actually ship them over the Atlantic for storage?  WTF.  They had more than enough space to store them in Europe.

My grandfather was one of those in the camp.

kvs, Maximmmm and LMFS like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:52 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/biden-promises-more-money-black-brown-businesses-says-americans-entitled-15-min-wage

Joe Biden on Friday called for trillions of dollars in immediate further fiscal support

Intellectually bankrupt turd with a one-note Johnny policy solution: print the pesos like Pancho Villa.

The US money presses are already in overdrive:

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 2-TMS-2-y-y-growth-rate-June-2020-ann

The idiots assume that their vassals will keep absorbing the funny money and prevent hyperinflation.

And we have people on this forum yapping about wooden rubles like nothing changed since 1990.

par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:56 am

kvs wrote:America is entering the era of excesses as seen in the USSR before the 1950s and Nazi Germany.   And Godwin has no say in the matter.
    We clearly have stukaches and enemies of the people in the USA now.   The gulags will follow shortly.  And before some moron takes
    a swipe at this comment, consider the treatment of Japanese Americans during WWII.    Canada was worse as it interned Ukrainians
    in labour camps during WWI because many of them came from territory controlled by Austria-Hungary.    Canada also interned Japanese
    Canadians during WWII.   The clown ass Canadian government apologized to the Japanese and even the Chinese for the head tax

labour camp.   It is called a POW camp on the plaque.   What drivel.  Why would there be POWs in Canada from a war in Europe?
    Did they actually ship them over the Atlantic for storage?  WTF.  They had more than enough space to store them in Europe.

Is it this kvs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_Mountain_Internment_Camp

par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:58 am

elconquistador wrote:Leaving this here. So far this anon's prediction (who claims to be an insider) have been accurate

A new War on Terror. A Patriot Act on Steroids. This time not abroad, but at home. This time not against bearded monkeys, but against Conservative Red blooded Americans

Take it with a grain of salt.. This could easily be a psyop or just a bored basement dweller making stuff up. Leaving it here nonetheless

This message was posted on 12 October 2020

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/283094018/

From 4chan:

"I'm not exactly leaking anything since you all would be able to discern this if you've been paying attention. I'll just cover the basics. The election results won't be announced the night of because of the mail-in counts. Will be a tense period. Biden will be 'announced' as the winner. (He's obviously not the winner and you will all know that.)

It's going to shock the hell out of you. It's going to be the most demoralizing and unacceptable thing you've ever experienced.

I'm not sure what will happen with Trump, and I do not even know who he really is, but I do know he will not end up in charge.

I also know that there are tons of sealed indictments and who they are for. Long lists of names in many states. China has a lot of interest in this. Back in January/February a lot of guys from China were here getting everyone to believe in Covid-19. It worked for a few months but unfortunately it petered out. It's kind of complicated but basically you were all supposed to be locked down while Biden was announced.

The next move will happen anyway. Basically once you guys (not really you but whoever they pick) starts "reacting" to the Biden win with acts of terrorism, there's going to be a crackdown on white supremacist terrorism.

All of the thinktanks are pushing the threat of white supremacist terror hard right now in preparation for this.

After a few huge attacks that will have the nation mourning, yes even conservatives, you guys are going to be universally despised.

Now here is what I CAN speak to. A very user friendly site will be published where anyone can type in a name, kind of like google, to check for white supremacist affiliation. This is going to be advertised as a hack. But basically, anything you've ever said here, along with answers to many data mining threads, will be cross referenced and linked to your social media. And that is just the start. If you have ever been in front of a webcam watching things you shouldn't have, it's going to be included with footage in your summary (that is China's operation).

Basically China and Biden are in this together. Once everybody knows if they have any white supremacists among their friends or family, that is when the gun control will speed through. Basically a red flag law will be invoked for any person on the website who also is a gun owner. Basically a prison sentence if you do not turn it in voluntarily.

With the entire nation knowing who all of you are, and hating you for the acts of terrorism, most of you will actually cave and turn in the guns. That is the expectation. A few will split off and basically become insurgents, which the apparatus installed for covid (China style monitoring) will nab over time.

Sorry guys. And yes most likely from what I can piece together, you are the names on the sealed indictments.

Oh I forgot to mention. The reason it is expected that most of you will turn in your firearms voluntarily is because they think most of you are not militant and will be vulnerable to the social repercussions alone.

It is only the harder types, fewer in number, who will essentially resort to a life of insurgency. Not sure where things go from there but the covid apparatus that is being installed will make it impossible for you to function, organize, or so much as buy anything.

It is also part of the point to make you feel that Biden is not the winner, he's clearly not. You are supposed to feel that way, so that you act. It is psychological. The thinking is that the one factor which will force the right to get violent is if they can no longer rely on voting itself. It is within that context, and of feeling a coup has removed Trump and installed Biden, that white supremacist terror attacks will be blasted all over the news.

know you guys won't believe it, totally understandable. When the election results aren't announced the night of, you'll remember this thread and know that I was being honest with you. Good luck.

Honestly, I'm not trying to demoralize. Being here a while kind of grew on me. The main thing I would say is maybe try organizing ahead of time, talking to your friends in the military, because if this all goes down as intended, it will probably be too late then. The one variable is in their assumption that the resulting "insurgency" (basically they mean the few of you double down, stand by everything you said, and go off grid) will be squashed by winter 2022. I'll just say this much. That would not happen if you had friends in the military. The military they're not sure of, but basically you'd have to convince the military to defend white supremacists, which is considered a tall order given its diversity. But it can be done. So I'm not exactly demoralizing.

'm not saying to not vote for Trump. That's not the point. They know most everybody is voting for Trump. What I'm trying to communicate as best as I can is that the point is to get you knowing there is a clear loser in the WH and the election was rigged. Not sure if this is making sense but the point is that you are SUPPOSED to know the election was rigged. It is some psychological thing but I don't know the full details there, just that it's supposed to make you feel that you can't trust your vote.

My GUESS is that Trump's role will initially be to encourage action. But then he and most conservatives will end up disavowing once the white supremacist terror factor emerges.

Whoever said the thing about how freeing the exposure would be, is basically something they are factoring in. Because evidently the list has gotten enormous, and the idea is people may just double down if they get a sense of their true numbers. This is why they've been trying to make a big stink of white supremacy lately. They want as much of the population as possible prepared to come down hard on it before you guys get a chance to feel any kind of temptation to double down because of your numbers and the factor of "having nothing left to lose" after their little site is published. By the way, it won't be hackers, it is a group you all know, starts with A and ends with L. They've been mining comments here for years. And...they may or may not have a contract with Facebook. That's where the cross referencing to social media comes in.

No I have no idea what the acts of white supremacist terror will be, only that they (thinktanks) plan on it happening. And that the nation will be mourning. That is when the site will be published so people can search names and find out if they know any white supremacists. Picture it like a nationwide campaign for healing and encouraging white supremacists to come forward voluntarily and turn in their firearms. Again it's all very psychological. I know it sounds far fetched, but just think about how easily they got the population turned against you for not wearing a mask. It's along the same lines as that. I am sure the site will be controlled to weed out POC and satire (just my own guess). Like I said, they've been mining for years.

Again it's not a conservative vs. liberal civil war. It may seem like that but it morphs into everyone vs. white supremacists once the terrorism occurs. Conservatives will in no way want to be associated with it. It will bring the nation together. So my guess is the attacks will have to be of enormous scale for that to happen. "This is an attack on all of us" --- that's the kind of message that everybody will be feeling."

This is what has happened and this is what many other sites are saying.
    elconquistador

Post  elconquistador Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:59 am

kvs wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/biden-promises-more-money-black-brown-businesses-says-americans-entitled-15-min-wage

Joe Biden on Friday called for trillions of dollars in immediate further fiscal support

Intellectually bankrupt turd with a one-note Johnny policy solution: print the pesos like Pancho Villa.

2020 US elections. What's the status of pindostan and their 2nd civil war? - Page 18 2-TMS-2-y-y-growth-rate-June-2020-ann

The idiots assume that their vassals will keep absorbing the funny money and prevent hyperinflation.

And we have people on this forum yapping about wooden rubles like nothing changed since 1990.

Well the good thing about it all is that any Bitcoin investment is now worth its number in gold

On a side note: they WILL go after cryptos as well so decouple it from your personal info and put it on a hardware wallet, preferably today!

GarryB and AlfaT8 like this post

Kiko
    Kiko

Post  Kiko Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:08 am

"The mutiny cannot end in luck ...", by Kirill Benediktov

A wonderful joke is gaining popularity in the English-speaking segment of the Internet: "Due to travel restrictions during the COVID-19 pandemic, the United States staged a coup at home."

What happened on January 6 in America can really be called a failed mutiny (as we remember from John Harrington's epigram in Marshak's translation, the mutiny is by definition doomed to failure - "otherwise his name is different"), and a completely successful coup, in as a result of which the Washington swamp with a triumphant chomp swallowed up both the 45th President of the United States and the hopes of the Republican Party for revenge in the coming years.

Even on January 5 (before the results of the repeat elections in Georgia were summed up), things did not look so sad for Trump. His chances, if not for a second presidential term, but for the status of the head of the opposition to Biden and the Democrats looked pretty decent. And the Republicans still had the hope that they would still retain the majority in the Senate.

But then in Georgia ballots were counted, 90% of which arrived in advance by mail, and it turned out that both Democratic candidates (Raphael Warnock and John Ossoff), who at first consistently lagged behind the Republicans Purdue and Lefleur, suddenly pulled ahead in the same way as On November 3, Biden "won" against Trump: at about midnight, an "anomaly" occurred in the vote count - and the Democrats won by a minimal margin. Thus, the Democrats equalized the score in the Senate: now the ratio of forces will be 50 to 50, and given that the vice president in the upper house of Congress has the right to vote, then 51 for the Democrats. Control over the Congress unties the hands of the "donkeys": now they can implement all their plans to rebuild America in a new way. For example, to abolish restrictions on the admission of refugees from underdeveloped countries, legalize illegal migrants,

There was only one obstacle on the way to this whole liberal utopia. Donald Trump.

Even after Trump's bet on the Supreme Court did not work, the incumbent still had a working option of how to ruin the life of the Democrats at least until January 20, the day of the inauguration. A small but highly militant group of Republican senators led by Ted Cruise and Josh Hawley set out to challenge the electoral college vote in the "disputed states" during the first joint session of Congress on January 6.

Senators said that "unprecedented allegations of fraud" in the presidential election led to the fact that, according to polls, 39% of Americans believe that the election was not fair (and therefore, Biden is illegitimate).

Cruise and his team intended to demand that Congress appoint an electoral commission with full investigative and fact-finding powers to conduct an emergency ten-day review of election results in disputed states. Upon completion of the [verification], individual states will evaluate the findings of the commission and, if necessary, may convene a special legislative session to confirm the change in their vote. "Accordingly, we intend to vote on January 6 to reject electors from disputed states ... if and until the emergency ten-day check is completed," Republicans said.

And there were precedents of this kind in the history of the United States. In the 1876 elections, the Democrat Tilden was first declared the winner, but after Congress appointed an electoral commission to check the voting results in three southern states - Florida, Louisiana and South Carolina - 20 electoral votes were taken from Tilden, and the Republican Rutherford Hayes became president. In theory, something similar could be repeated now. The Congressional Electoral Commission, which was to include five senators, five members of the House of Representatives and five Supreme Court justices, would have enough power and authority to declare voting results in several “contested states” untrustworthy and call reruns. And at least it would make the Democrats very nervous.

But as soon as congressmen and senators gathered for a joint session, where the approval of the voting results in the electoral college was to take place (or not to take place), as crowds of Trump supporters, who came to Washington from all over the country, went to storm the Capitol.

There are many incomprehensible things with this assault. The authorities of the American capital (the Democrats, of course, the District of Columbia is generally a nest and center of liberalism - it is no coincidence that the first BLM Plaza appeared in Washington) took measures so that only a few of those who wanted to support Trump could infiltrate the city. Hotels were canceling registrations, and police patrols were stationed at the entrances to Washington DC, turning right-wing activists. At the same time, the Antifa and other leftists entered the capital without hindrance - as "class relatives." Screenshots of the leftist militants' correspondence on social networks show that they had previously agreed on disguises as Trumpists, in particular, red MAGA baseball caps, which, however, had to wear a visor back to distinguish their own. As a result, in the crowd that gathered around the Capitol on the evening of January 6, there were many leftists, and, possibly,

The assault itself (which killed 35-year-old Trump supporter Ashley Babbitt, a U.S. Air Force veteran and one of the Capitol police officers) was as spectacular as it was pointless. The rioters who burst into the building of the congress took pictures against the background of the interiors, robbed and misbehaved a little, after which they left the "captured" Capitol under the pressure of the appeared FBI agents and some other obscure special services. Congressmen and senators, who had been evacuated to a nearby military base at the height of the unrest, returned to the conference room and dutifully voted to approve the electoral college vote.

The logical result of this whole mess was that the "twelve angry Republicans" did not even hint about the creation of an election commission to check voting in the disputed states.

But this, of course, did not end the matter. The January 6 riot dealt a colossal blow to Trump's reputation and image.

Already no one recalled that the president urged his supporters to act strictly within the law, stressing that "we are a party of law and order." On the contrary, the Democrats hastened to hang all the dogs on him, making him responsible for the attempt on the holy American democracy. Renowned journalist and TV presenter David Korn on one of the main progressive sites Mother Jones called the president "leader of terrorists." “Trump,” writes Korn, “directed his angry supporters to the Capitol, where they broke through police barriers and took over the building. They closed the congress. They terrorized lawmakers and staff, fought the security forces, they broke American democracy. "

Democrats are again talking about impeachment of the president. Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi, who had just held this post with great difficulty in the competition with Republican Kevin McCarthy, called Vice President Mike Pence and demanded that the 25th Amendment to the Constitution be enacted (allowing the president to be removed from power due to his incapacity) ... Pence, according to information leaked to the press, did not speak to her, and then Pelosi appeared on ABC News with an ultimatum: "If the vice president and the administration are inactive, Congress will begin impeachment proceedings."

And about. District of Columbia Attorney Michael Sherwin said the Justice Department would consider bringing criminal charges against "all involved," including President Trump, for participating in Wednesday's riots.

But the biggest blow has come from social media. He was "indefinitely" banned from Facebook, Instagram, Twitch and even the Shopify trading platform (which sold official Trumpist symbols, including the famous red baseball caps). But most importantly, Trump was blocked for 12 hours on Twitter, the president's favorite social network.

It turned out that it is possible to remove the president (if, of course, this president is Trump) from power even without the 25th amendment and impeachment.

You just need to block him on Twitter.

Trump has nearly 90 million followers on Twitter. And it was through tweets that he communicated with the nation for all four years of his presidency. He communicated his decisions, fired and appointed employees. Argued with opponents. By and large, it was through Twitter that Trump ruled America.

And suddenly it turned out that his main management tool was in the wrong hands. And it can simply be turned off by the administration of the social network - in about the same way as in February 1917, the deputy of the Duma Bublikov, taking control of the Ministry of Railways, did not allow the train of Emperor Nicholas II to Petrograd.

At the same time, the leadership of Twitter threatened Trump that if the president did not comply with their conditions (in particular, they demanded to delete all tweets in which Trump called the elections “stolen”), then they would block him forever.

And Trump gave up.

Almost immediately after the 12-hour lockdown expired, Trump returned to his favorite social network and posted a video that looks like a complete and final surrender.

In a nearly three-minute clip, Trump strongly condemned his supporters who stormed Capitol Hill and said he would focus on a smooth transition of power to the Biden administration. “The demonstrators who entered the Capitol defiled the throne of American democracy,” Trump said. "Those who participate in acts of violence and destruction do not represent our country, and those who broke the law will pay for it."

Twitter did not delete this video.

Trump's opponents beat him almost outright. The provocation on January 6 was the last, final chord of the symphony played out from the notes (first a pandemic, then the economic crisis caused by it, then racial riots and finally the storming of the Capitol).

But this victory is Pyrrhic.

Trump may leave the political scene (or perhaps become a victim of the Washington bog - after the end of his presidential term, he may well be prosecuted and even imprisoned). But the real America, awakened by him - at least 80 million people who do not accept liberal dogmas, all this rosy-migrant-transgender future - will no longer return to the lethargic state in which it was before the eccentric New York billionaire came to the White House.

“We must revive the sacred bonds of love and loyalty that bind us into one family-nation,” the defeated and humiliated Trump said in his video message. But such a Trump - Trump as Leopold the Cat - few people will listen to.

The commentary published on the Breitbart website is characteristic - it is quite long, but it is worth citing in its entirety.

“I am not a Trump fan, I have never been and I will never be, because I consider him a useless coward who only speaks but does not act. But at the moment he is being attacked by dirty, sticky left thugs, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Right now, all Trump has is his supporters, so we need to organize and march on his behalf across America, with weapons if possible. We must make it clear to the dirty left thugs that we are not the kind to be used and easily fired, we must make them understand that we are a force to be reckoned with, that we are ready to fight and die for our faith. This is the perfect moment to strike back, and if we don't, we will lose this war. Yes, it's war now, so get up, my American patriots, because God wants it !!! "

This is the legacy of Trump, which, despite all the clever manipulations of the liberals, they can neither cancel nor ignore. Yes, the Democrats have won, but the Biden administration and the true masters of liberal discourse behind them will have to rule a "divided house." A country where almost half of the population is disillusioned with the political system considers the elections to be rigged and the president to be illegitimate.

https://russian.rt.com/opinion/820468-benediktov-tramp-baiden-protest-kapitolii

GarryB likes this post

par far

Post  par far Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:09 am

kvs wrote:https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/biden-promises-more-money-black-brown-businesses-says-americans-entitled-15-min-wage

What does this mean for the US economy?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:54 pm