Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
miketheterrible
owais.usmani
Tsavo Lion
dino00
RTN
Hole
PapaDragon
The-thing-next-door
LMFS
eehnie
George1
jhelb
KiloGolf
Project Canada
mack8
kvs
Singular_trafo
fragmachine
Isos
Vann7
ahmedfire
Mike E
GunshipDemocracy
max steel
Werewolf
Kyo
AlfaT8
rambo54
eridan
magnumcromagnon
Alex555
TheArmenian
sepheronx
Sujoy
Cyberspec
medo
vK_man
Viktor
TR1
Mindstorm
TheRealist
GarryB
flamming_python
russian_soldier
SOC
Austin
Pervius
Russian Patriot
52 posters

Russian ABM Development

Isos
    Isos

Russian ABM Development - Page 10 Empty Re: Russian ABM Development

Post  Isos Fri May 08, 2020 3:03 pm

Their nuclear missiles are US ones. They can't use them without US codes green light.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Fri May 08, 2020 4:26 pm

owais.usmani wrote:

And what will happen to London after that?
    Obviously Russia can hit back with vengeance. That's not the point. What I was trying to highlight is how sinister the UK's gameplan is.

Re the use of US made nuclear warheads by the UK, Russian analyst Dmitry Stefanovich makes a well rounded analysis in this piece

https://russiancouncil.ru/en/analytics-and-comments/analytics/the-british-nuclear-trident/

He says not much is known about how the UK is designing nuclear warheads. And while some of the warheads are indeed of US origin it is plausible that the UK has designed some nuclear warheads of its own.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Fri May 08, 2020 5:25 pm

Sujoy wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:

Obviously Russia can hit back with vengeance. That's not the point. What I was trying to highlight is how sinister the UK's gameplan is.

Re the use of US made nuclear warheads by the UK, Russian analyst Dmitry Stefanovich makes a well rounded analysis in this piece

https://russiancouncil.ru/en/analytics-and-comments/analytics/the-british-nuclear-trident/

He says not much is known about how the UK is designing nuclear warheads. And while some of the warheads are indeed of US origin it is plausible that the UK has designed some nuclear warheads of its own.

That is why I refer to NATO as NATzO. These racist turds are like they were in the 1930s with the same dreams of genocide.

That is why NATzO is engaged in rabid revisionism. Even Croatia is now pretending it was fighting the Nazis during WWII.
    All the Nazis are now anti-Russian "freedom fighters". The real Nazis are being slowly morphed into some sort of fiction.
    Eventually WWII will be presented as a battle between the "free" west and the "un-free" USSR.

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri May 08, 2020 10:55 pm

kvs wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:

That is why I refer to NATO as NATzO.   These racist turds are like they were in the 1930s with the same dreams of genocide.

That is why NATzO is engaged in rabid revisionism.   Even Croatia is now pretending it was fighting the Nazis during WWII.
    All the Nazis are now anti-Russian "freedom fighters".   The real Nazis are being slowly morphed into some sort of fiction.
    Eventually WWII will be presented as a battle between the "free" west and the "un-free" USSR.

I know. This revisionism BS is getting too far.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat May 09, 2020 9:56 am

So the U.K does have elaborate plan to nuke Moscow. Their assessment suggest 96% of Moscow's inhabitants will be wiped out in a nuclear strike.

http://www.banthebomb.org/images/stories/pdfs/ifbritainfiredtrident.pdf

I'm quite sure, they have similar plans in store to nuke India as well.

A core problem to this idea is that the S-400 can engage targets moving at 4.8km per second, which means Trident is probably not safe from S-400 and the moscow ABM system and upgrades like Nudol and of course the soon to be introduced S-500 might also render their deterrence not so effective... but the UK has nothing at all like any of those systems... not even THAAD would protect them...
    RTN
    RTN

Post  RTN Sat May 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Sujoy wrote:So the U.K does have elaborate plan to nuke Moscow. Their assessment suggest 96% of Moscow's inhabitants will be wiped out in a nuclear strike.

http://www.banthebomb.org/images/stories/pdfs/ifbritainfiredtrident.pdf

I'm quite sure, they have similar plans in store to nuke India as well.

What are the possibilities that india might survive such a nuclear strike long enough to retaliate?
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sat May 09, 2020 2:31 pm

RTN wrote:What are the possibilities that india might survive such a nuclear strike long enough to retaliate?

We/India are unlikely to survive a massive western or Chinese nuclear strike. Even if we do we don't have the second strike capability to hit UK and US. Maybe we can strike parts of China but that's assuming Chinese ABM shield is not effective enough. GarryB, has already explained how Russia can hit back. India doesn't have those capabilities. (See GarryB's post below)

GarryB wrote:A core problem to this idea is that the S-400 can engage targets moving at 4.8km per second, which means Trident is probably not safe from S-400 and the moscow ABM system and upgrades like Nudol and of course the soon to be introduced S-500 might also render their deterrence not so effective... but the UK has nothing at all like any of those systems... not even THAAD would protect them.

The thing is if a Western nuclear warhead hits India, how can we figure out if it was fired from a British nuclear submarine or a US one? The warhead will be the same. The U.S is already spending Billions of dollars to develop Plutonium core projects that will give birth to a new generation of nuclear warheads.

https://www.defensenews.com/smr/nuclear-arsenal/2020/05/06/us-must-move-ahead-with-work-on-nukes-says-nuclear-security-boss/

But maybe the U.S, U.K will not carry out a massive nuclear strike against India. They have enough people across India ( in politics, bureaucracy, media,judiciary, military) who for a few million dollars will be more than willing to plant a series of "Dirty Bombs" across India. The Bhopal Gas disaster of 1984 is an example of how the West will target India.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 10, 2020 4:04 am

What are the possibilities that india might survive such a nuclear strike long enough to retaliate?

Britain on its own does not have enough nukes to kill everyone in India, but the backlash from everyone else would likely destroy Britain... they would become a pariah, and that is ignoring what the Indian people would do...

India couldn't stop such an attack and has limited means to retaliate, though they do have an SSN provided by Russia on lease that might be tasked with delivering nuclear warhead armed Brahmos missiles and torpedos to Britain... I don't think it would be nuclear weapon compatible in the form they have it.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Sun May 10, 2020 9:32 am

GarryB wrote:Britain on its own does not have enough nukes to kill everyone in India, but the backlash from everyone else would likely destroy Britain... they would become a pariah, and that is ignoring what the Indian people would do...

India couldn't stop such an attack and has limited means to retaliate, though they do have an SSN provided by Russia on lease that might be tasked with delivering nuclear warhead armed Brahmos missiles and torpedos to Britain... I don't think it would be nuclear weapon compatible in the form they have it.

It will be a combined strike along with U.S. Since the missiles/warheads are the same, India won't be able to determine if the strike was carried out by the UK or US.

But maybe the U.S, U.K will not carry out a massive nuclear strike against India. They have enough people across India ( in politics, bureaucracy, media,judiciary, military) who for a few million dollars will be more than willing to plant a series of "Dirty Bombs" across India. The Bhopal Gas disaster of 1984 is an example of how the West will target India.

GarryB wrote: they would become a pariah, and that is ignoring what the Indian people would do..

Unlikely. This is one of the perks, perquisite of being an Anglo-Saxon state. Had such a nuclear strike being carried out by Russia then of course what you are saying would have come to pass.

In the last 60 years, US, UK has killed thousands of innocents people in Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, Middle East and Africa. They never became a pariah and they never will regardless of how many millions of people they kill.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun May 10, 2020 11:52 am

Yeah, I am just not buying it.

The west would like to destroy China or Russia because they are potential rivals to the hearts and minds of the majority of the humans on this planet... hearts and minds the west wants to enslave to make them cheap shoes and jeans and Ipads...

India in comparison is a seriously large chunk of those hearts and minds that will be put to good use making cheap jeans and shoes and ipads for the western consumer... but the problem is that it is broken... with all the manufacturing jobs shifted off shore westerners are out of jobs so they can't afford their consumerist lifestyles... so the big rich western companies are likely going to restyle their adverts and products for the third world market and get all these new workers to buy their shit... it makes no sense for them to then nuke their new consumer base...

The Bhopal Gas disaster of 1984 is an example of how the West will target India.

That outrage is just evidence of what I am talking about... dangerous stuff is made in India where safety can be lax and therefore cheap, and workers are even cheaper and totally expendable... most westerners would have no idea what it even means but they know exactly what Chernobyl means... except they think Chernobyl is in Russia of course...

If Bhopal Gas was a subsidiary of Gazprom everyone would know it better than Chernobyl but because it was an American company that essentially murdered those people and ran away and dodged responsibility for all those decades it is forgotten in the west.

Unlikely. This is one of the perks, perquisite of being an Anglo-Saxon state. Had such a nuclear strike being carried out by Russia then of course what you are saying would have come to pass.

To a degree you are right sadly, but there is no way they could use nuclear weapons and get away with it even with an ignorant western audience... I suspect the Russians would supply the means they need to get their revenge... and I dare say I think even the Chinese would be careful not to notice or interrupt that revenge because there are plenty in the US who think Kissengers ploy to play the Chinese off against the Soviets was a master stroke of genius and that for the last few years Kissenger has been suggesting they repeat the recipe by sucking up to the Russians and using them against the Chinese... but the Chinese were not idiots... they didn't care about the US or the Soviets but they appreciated the investment and growth, but Russia is not stupid enough to think the US would be friends with them for any reason other than to destroy the Chinese and then once that was done Russia would be next because that is how the US rolls.

In the last 60 years, US, UK has killed thousands of innocents people in Korea, Vietnam, Mexico, Middle East and Africa. They never became a pariah and they never will regardless of how many millions of people they kill.

Because they control the narrative and they are writing history... and they do it all with the best of intentions... I am sure Satan would use the same arguments... I am not bad, I am just misunderstood he would say... from your perspective I am bad but from my perspective I am good and you are bad....
    LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Russian Aerospace Forces successfully tested a new missile defense system

It "reliably confirmed the inherent characteristics", said the commander of the anti-missile defense of the Aerospace Forces Major General Sergei Grabchuk

MOSCOW, October 28. / TASS /. The Russian Aerospace Forces have successfully tested a new missile of the Russian anti-missile defense system at the Sary-Shagan training ground (Kazakhstan). The missile successfully hit a conditional target, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Wednesday.

"At the Sary-Shagan training ground (Republic of Kazakhstan), the combat crew of the air and anti-missile defense forces of the Aerospace Forces successfully carried out another test launch of a new missile of the Russian anti-missile defense system (ABM)," the ministry said.

Major General Sergei Grabchuk, commander of the anti-missile defense unit of the Aerospace Forces, noted that "after a series of tests, the new anti-missile missile defense system reliably confirmed the inherent characteristics, and the combat crews successfully completed the task, hitting a conditional target with a given accuracy.

The previous time, the Russian Defense Ministry reported on the launch of a new missile defense system missile from the Sary-Shagan test site on July 2, 2019. Then the missile also successfully completed the task, hitting the conditional target with a given accuracy.

The missile defense system is in service with the Russian Aerospace Forces and is designed to protect against strikes from aerospace attack weapons.

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/9838125

What missile are they talking about?

George1, dino00 and PapaDragon like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Probably 53T6M
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:15 pm

LMFS wrote:

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/9838125

What missile are they talking about?

We do not know. Russia has adopted a different foreign policy stance of the last few weeks and I suspect that information about
    its military capability will not be advertised since NATzO deciders being the retards that they are think this is a sign of weakness.
    Keep these f*ckers guessing.

LMFS
    LMFS

Post  LMFS Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:20 pm

kvs wrote:We do not know.   Russia has adopted a different foreign policy stance of the last few weeks and I suspect that information about
    its military capability will not be advertised since NATzO deciders being the retards that they are think this is a sign of weakness.
    Keep these f*ckers guessing.  

There was some content to the news that said this was not the first test, so my guess and that of other people analysing is that it is indeed 53T6M.

But I agree on the rest of what you say, as of late Russian military is really accelerating modernization efforts and reaching maximum readiness levels, at the same time they are shutting down all information channels except for very few of them on very specific occasions. I consider the possibility that the West is seriously considering doing something really stupid and Russia is trying to interfere on their calculations, making it more difficult for them to stablish a reliable cost / profit relationship and viable strategy, and regularly "resetting" their plans and sending them some years in the future by announcing some completely unprecedented weapon system that alters the existing balance, like happened on the 1st of March of 2018 and afterwards with the tests of the Tsirkon. Given the rot at all levels and free fall of the Empire, reality may catch up with them before they have time to execute their final stupidity, or at least that maybe the idea... we are living on the edge of the cliff, perhaps more than we imagine.

kvs and lancelot like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:40 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIMDNSsZt1E&feature=youtu.be

It was 53T6M.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:03 am

Russian ABM Development - Page 10 Pr_sar10
    Russian ABM Development - Page 10 Pr_sar11
    Russian ABM Development - Page 10 Pr_sar12

ahmedfire, kvs and lancelot like this post

thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:53 pm

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37288/new-insights-into-mysterious-soviet-dome-of-light-phenomenon-in-declassified-documents?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB%2010.28.20&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief

U.S. basically accursing Russia for creating artificial clouds based on information that use to be classified on their part, which they say soviets have used it to cover satellites from seeing their launches
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:06 am

thegopnik wrote:https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/37288/new-insights-into-mysterious-soviet-dome-of-light-phenomenon-in-declassified-documents?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB%2010.28.20&utm_term=Editorial%20-%20Early%20Bird%20Brief

U.S. basically accursing Russia for creating artificial clouds based on information that use to be classified on their part, which they say soviets have used it to cover satellites from seeing their launches

Yeah, those backward mud hut dwellers who don't make anything.

Biden is going to huff and puff, but no amount of NATzO fake stream hate hysteria is going to enable America crush Russia.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:20 am

The bastards.... making clouds... what will they sink to next... irrigation to defeat lack of rainfall....
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:51 am

GarryB wrote:The bastards.... making clouds... what will they sink to next... irrigation to defeat lack of rainfall....

$7,000 dollars worth of Facebook election ads to prevent Biden from getting elected....those Russkie bastards!
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:40 am

George1 likes this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:43 am

I'm still waiting on Nudol.

And now with US abandoning treats and trying to build in space, I think it's time Russia starts building space based defense systems too.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:31 pm

miketheterrible wrote:I'm still waiting on Nudol.

And now with US abandoning treats and trying to build in space, I think it's time Russia starts building space based defense systems too.

I think it is the wrong approach to just copycat US militarization of space. Russia should set the precedent that it will not tolerate
    orbital military platforms over its territory. Spy satellites are one thing, but missile carriers are another. This is a yanqui wet dream
    to be able to nuke Russia from orbit. Delivery of nuclear warheads in a couple of minutes instead of 30 makes them spooge.

Unlce Swine-shit will not be able to stop Russia from blowing his rubbish out of LEO. And most countries around the world will not have
    any reason to support any of Swine-shit's UN posturing about "Russian aggression". Flying nuclear warheads are flying. This is not
    a joke. ICBMs sit on the territory of NATzO, orbital warhead launchers are like ICBMs that are already launched but in delayed
    delivery mode. Why should Russia tolerate such BS?

DerWolf and LMFS like this post

miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:32 pm

They shouldn't. But current Russian leadership does cause spineless.
    Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Same procedure as last time

Russian ABM Development - Page 10 53t6m_10
    Russian ABM Development - Page 10 53t6m_11
    Russian ABM Development - Page 10 53t6m_12

George1, magnumcromagnon and DerWolf like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content