Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Talking bollocks thread #2

higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 am

Aristide wrote:Compared to any western european country, Russia is deeply corrupted and has by far not as much patriotism as for example France, UK or Italy.

Tell that to Napoleon, who led a 600000 troops to Russia and within months this massive army collapsed. Ah yes, Napoleon lost because of the winter, not because of the guerilla war waged by patriotic Russian partisans, not because Russian soldiers fought to the last blood drop in Borodino.

Also tell that to Hitler... the Nazi smashed your army with weeks and the clowns in Paris offered total surrender... while the USSR refused to give up and at the end of the day Russian tanks rolled over Berlin street. But again, the Nazi lost is because of the winter, not because Soviet citizens fought to the last breath at Moskva and Stalingrad, not because the partisans organized an intense guerilla war at the Nazi rear, not because patriotic workers worked days and nights to churned out millions of PPSh, tens of thousands of tanks and aircrafts.

In winter 1941 Stalin decided to stay in Moskva to face the approaching Nazi... what did the clowns in Paris do when German approached your capital ?

Aristide wrote:As for communism...communism fails and will always fail because people are individuals. I think i´m better than most others. That may be true or not but it guids my actions. I want more than others and a capitalist system allows me to do just that. In a communist system i would be deeply unhappy and i would do evrything to either escape this or fight it. Since there are millions like me, evry communist system is doomed to fail.

Capitalism have nothing to do with individualism you idiot.

Capitalism is a system where most of the mean of production is owned by bourgeois class and the povertized proletariat have not many choice outside of selling their labour for money... there is little free will or individualism for proletariat here because they have little money to materialize their will. Only the ruling bourgeois are free to impose their will on the society.

I don't want to have any opinion on your way of life but clearly you are not allowed to excercise your individualism under your favorite capitalist system.

When you people invade America, Asia and Africa, you provided them too much free will that the local people began to rise up and kicked the ass of you out. You provided too much free will to Spain and Greece that they have a military junta and facist regime of Franco. And, wait, Hitler was supported by the West to counter USSR. And so Bin Laden. You people fell so low that you even supported Pol Pot government...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:22 pm

You use lots of personal insults...just shows that you have no real arguments.

That said, Napoleon entered Russia with mostly foreign soldiers, Russians have nothing to lose. Russians actually live under horrrendous living standards. There was a big resistance movement in France but we did not risk our country. France stepped out of WW II with relative moderate damage.

The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

And yes, capitalism has evrything to do with individualism. I love to travel, party and do what i want. If France would be communist, i could not do that.

French culture stands for individualism. Freedom.

As i said i saw Russia and would not want to live there. I dont think i would be happy there.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:39 pm

Churchill admitted that he would say a few kind words about the devil if it was useful to the UK to do so... and that is why the EU and US are allied to headchoppers who murder and behead european female backpackers...

The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

Hahahahaha... of course... the french government surrendered to the Nazis to save the French people because the French government care so much about human lives.

The reality is that when push comes to shove the French and the Germans and the Brits are about two steps away from firebombing Dresden and torture and chem and bio weapons and sending messages with severed limbs...
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:46 pm

GarryB wrote:Churchill admitted that he would say a few kind words about the devil if it was useful to the UK to do so... and that is why the EU and US are allied to headchoppers who murder and behead european female backpackers...

Hahahahaha... of course... the french government surrendered to the Nazis to save the French people because the French government care so much about human lives.

The reality is that when push comes to shove the French and the Germans and the Brits are about two steps away from firebombing Dresden and torture and chem and bio weapons and sending messages with severed limbs...

With all due respect. If you are a swedish women and believe backpacking in muslkm shithole countries is a good idea, then you were lost before you left.

As for WW II, France came out on winner side without much damage.

Take my city for example, WW II had zero influence on it. Business as usual.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Aristide wrote:That said, Napoleon entered Russia with mostly foreign soldiers, Russians have nothing to lose. Russians actually live under horrrendous living standards.

So you mean that Napoelon treat the Russians so terribly that they had nothing to lose and rise up against him ? Probably the Napoleonic Imperialism was not anything glorious at all.

Aristide wrote:There was a big resistance movement in France but we did not risk our country. France stepped out of WW II with relative moderate damage.

Yes, you stepped out of WW2 with moderate damage... because most of the fighting was done elsewhere, by the Brits, by the Americans, and mostly, by Russians... so proud... the UK, US and Russia may think why they spent so much blood and money for such ungrateful people. Why had they not let the French speak German and let France became a province of German Republic... that would have saved them a lot of lives.

Aristide wrote:The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

So why didn't you save lives by quickly accept the independence of Vietnam and Algeria ?
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide on Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:20 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    Aristide wrote:That said, Napoleon entered Russia with mostly foreign soldiers, Russians have nothing to lose. Russians actually live under horrrendous living standards.

So you mean that Napoelon treat the Russians so terribly that they had nothing to lose and rise up against him ? Probably the Napoleonic Imperialism was not anything glorious at all.

Aristide wrote:There was a big resistance movement in France but we did not risk our country. France stepped out of WW II with relative moderate damage.

Yes, you stepped out of WW2 with moderate damage... because most of the fighting was done elsewhere, by the Brits, by the Americans, and mostly, by Russians... so proud... the UK, US and Russia may think why they spent so much blood and money for such ungrateful people. Why had they not let the French speak German and let France became a province of German Republic... that would have saved them a lot of lives.

Aristide wrote:The difference is, the russian leadership sees its people as expendable. We do not.

So why didn't you save lives by quickly accept the independence of Vietnam and Algeria ?

Napoleon gave Europe a modern law system .

France never would have become a german republic or speak german. That never happens when two nations of same size merge.

WWII only happened because we demanded too much from Germany after WWI. WW I started all this shit.

Beside that, what does fighting lead too?

France went through WW II with moderate damage. My city had no damage at all.

If i think if i lived back then, what is better?

Im a young men, im very athletic, smart and do best for my community. But i have never hold a gun in my life.

When i start fighting, i destroy my own city, propably die or lose family and friends.

What have i earned when my city is in ruins and my family dead? Can i celebrate my victory by shooting myself then, because i have nothing left i hold dear?
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:41 pm

With all due respect. If you are a swedish women and believe backpacking in muslkm shithole countries is a good idea, then you were lost before you left.

I don't disagree, but isn't it the west that fights all these wars to make the world a better and safer place?

As for WW II, France came out on winner side without much damage.

How could they not be on the winning side... they changed sides more times than the Italians.

Reward for being spineless... reduces the damages you receive, but you don't get much respect from anyone...

Take my city for example, WW II had zero influence on it. Business as usual.

Of course... I am sure the streets were tidy for a few years and the bus and train ran on time for a change... and then the war ended.

Napoleon gave Europe a modern law system .

He pretty much gave them herpes...

France never would have become a german republic or speak german. That never happens when two nations of same size merge.

More likely both will have Sharia law and speak some muslim language soon enough.

Beside that, what does fighting lead too?

Ask the countries your country bombs from 10,000m...

The irony is you are quite vocal at wanting foreigners out of France... the people of Vietnam or Algeria felt the same.

If you were young and fit and living in your little french village during WWII, then some germans would come and visit you and take you away and train you how to use a rifle and send you to the eastern front to probably freeze to death before you got the chance to shoot at a Russian peasant defending his land like a man.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:41 pm

It is ironic. French surrendered their country to the Nazi because of "saving lives", but when sending troops bullying small countries in Africa and Asia nobody cared about human lives, lives of local people and lives of French who died in unfamiliar lands, died without knowing why they killed unrelated people and why unrelated people hated them. I don't know whether French governments had any slightest thought of lives when they sent troops to massacre people, or they only thought of lives when these troops was destroyed at Điện Biên Phủ.

Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin is called Abdullahir Abu Tin by Syrian people, because Russia destroys terrorists and helps rebuilding Syria from scratch...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:18 am

Poland may take a part of it, but the rest of Galicia will be dealt with like Chechnya was. Some of its restless population could be deported to the Chinese border &/ elsewhere in Siberia & the Far East, to join the descendants of Ukrainian peasants resettled there in the 1800s.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:58 am

What a strange reply...

Some of the foreign influenced jihadists in Chechnia were sent to hell, but AFAIK none were sent to Siberia...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:21 am

I'm referring to what happened to them under Stalin.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Chechens_and_Ingush

Please stop the superficial & shallow understanding of my arguments.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:39 am

Please stop the superficial & shallow understanding of my arguments.

I am being superficial and shallow?

You are suggesting that in the future the Ukraine would be split between Russia and Poland, and that any dissenters could be sent to a Siberian gulag where they can't cause any problems...

...so who is being weird... considering Stalin is dead and as far as I am aware Putin is not Stalin, and even if he was, pissed off foreign dissidents are the last thing Russia needs on its border with China... send those cocksuckers to the land of the free that promised them milk and honey.... give them green cards to the US.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:54 am

Not to GULAG, but those potential troublemakers could be more useful East of the Urals, & the best agricultural lands in the FE r along the Chinese border. Give them jobs, land, a chance of peaceful life & they'll be content. After a few years, they'll appreciate how good they had it in Ukraine & regret being brainwashed by their nationalist ideology.
    Many refugees from Donbass were taken to Magadan & elsewhere to fill local acute labor shortages.
    Even many of the Russian oil engineers don't want to work in Siberia & they have to hire Filipinos & others from abroad.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:36 pm

Yeah... the best kept secret in the world... Siberia on the Chinese border is utopia... people would be flocking to get there if they only knew...

Stalin did it as a form of punishment, but now they have free wifi...

Better idea... Russia should offer to take all the wests worst offender prisoners.... people who would normally be executed for their crimes... but killing people is wrong... they just need hugs.... hugs for thugs... and build a huge prison right in the middle if Siberia.

A tracking tag should be inserted somewhere where it can never be removed and put them in a prison... and mark off a perimeter for them... say 40 square kms where they are allowed to live.

Anyone detected outside that perimeter for what ever reason can be shot on site.

Sell contracts to chase down escapers to rich Americans who want to kill people legally... get a bounty hunters badge... hell you could be a real bastard about it and have different prisoner signals for jewish people, for arabs, for blacks and whites and asians etc etc so you could go get a contract to hunt down a minority of your choice and shoot them.

Of course it would need serious management... otherwise you could get your mates to get your contract and instead of hunting you down and shooting you they could come and rescue you...

Of course anyone who tries to run will likely be killed by the environment... especially those from tropical countries not used to the cold.

It would be a great solution for Asian countries that are put under enormous western pressure when they arrest drug smugglers from a western country.

It pisses me off when some Kiwi or Aussie gets caught in some asian country smuggling drugs and they seem to think our governments should get them off their prison time or death sentence... screw them.

Anyway, this is off topic...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:45 pm

Siberia on the Chinese border is utopia... people would be flocking to get there if they only knew...
    Not paradise & utopia, but since the 1600s, the ancestors of most non-natives & other Asians there were Cossacks, soldiers, convicts, exiles, railroaders, & sailors. The Jewish Autonomous Oblast was set up in 1928 & the settlers helped develop it. ..the area had been chosen for military and economic reasons. This area was often infiltrated by China, while Japan also wanted Russia to lose the provinces of the Soviet Far East. At the time, there were only about 30,000 inhabitants in the area, mostly descendants of Trans-Baikal Cossacks resettled there by tsarist authorities, Koreans, Kazakhs, and the Tungusic peoples. The Soviet government wanted to increase settlement in the remote Soviet Far East, especially along the vulnerable border with China. General Pavel Sudoplatov writes about the government's rationale behind picking the area in the Far East: ″The establishment of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast in Birobidzhan in 1928 was ordered by Stalin only as an effort to strengthen the Far Eastern border region with an outpost, not as a favour to the Jews. The area was constantly penetrated by Chinese and White Russian terrorist groups, and the idea was to shield the territory by establishing a settlement whose inhabitants would be hostile to White Russian émigrés, especially the Cossacks. The status of this region was defined shrewdly as an autonomous district, not an autonomous republic, which meant that no local legislature, high court, or government post of ministerial rank was permitted. It was an autonomous area, but a bare frontier, not a political center.″..
    The new territory was initially called the Birobidzhan Jewish National Raion.
    Birobidzhan had a harsh geography and climate: it was mountainous, covered with virgin forests of oak, pine and cedar, and also swamplands, and any new settlers would have to build their lives from scratch. To make colonization more enticing, the Soviet government allowed private land-ownership. This led to many non-Jews settling in the oblast to get a free farm.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast#Establishment_of_the_JAO
    The Jewish Autonomous Oblast is part of the Far Eastern Economic Region; it has well-developed industry and agriculture and a dense transportation network. Its status as a free economic zone increases the opportunities for economic development. The oblast's rich mineral and building and finishing material resources are in great demand on the Russian market. Nonferrous metallurgy, engineering, metalworking, and the building material, forest, woodworking, light, and food industries are the most highly developed industrial sectors.
    Agriculture is the Jewish Autonomous Oblast's main economic sector owing to fertile soils and a moist climate.
    The largest companies in the region include Kimkano - Sutarsky Mining and Processing Plant (with revenues of $116.56 million in 2017), Teploozersky Cement Plant ($29.14 million) and Brider Trading House ($24 million).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast#Economy

Today, the Chinese operate large farms there.
    Big remote camps there r not economical- the net profit gained from what inmates can produce/extract won't cover the cost of feeding & guarding them. Instead of going West to earn $ & being treated as slaves in the EU, those Galicians & Volynians can go to sparsely populated East & earn a better living w/o leaving their Slavic Orthodox country/culture.
    I don't know about NZ, but Australia was also partly settled by convicts & others "at the end of the rope"! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convicts_in_Australia
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:41 am

Initially New Zealand was governed by Australia...

Regarding convicts going to Australia... it was a case of out of sight out of mind... most of the crimes were trivial, and while life was hard initially I bet their descendants are glad they were sent away from europe.

There is a problem however... for the British authorities, they were sending people from civilised Britain to savage backward Australia as a punishment... and their treatment when they got to Australia was as prisoners... not settlers.

There were plenty of settlers who went to Australia too, but their experiences were different because they were not in chains and were free to do as they pleased most of the time.

The basic issue is that sending dissenters to the Russian far east is not an issue today and would actually be counter productive... I doubt pissed off Ukrainians sent to the Chinese border would lift a finger to save any Russian territory... they would more likely sell it off to the highest bidder in a heart beat.

Putin wouldn't consider it... sounds like something Trump would do.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:57 am

Every year, there r still some British voluntarily going Down Under for good!
    Agribusiness in Central Russia needs many extra hands; there's a big labor shortage in general, not just in Siberia/FE, where it is more severe due to emigration from the region in the last 29 years.
    Kamchatka now welcomes many migrant laborers from C. Asia!
    Ukrainians there would be watched & not tasked defending the border, since China isn't interested in steering trouble that's not worth the intended result. They could be sent even farther to Sakhalin & Kuril Islands to shore them up.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Every year, there r still some British voluntarily going Down Under for good!

Would love to see the faces of the ones that moved this year... temperatures in Oz have been up near the 50s... some places over 45 degrees for several days on end...

Agribusiness in Central Russia needs many extra hands; there's a big labor shortage in general, not just in Siberia/FE, where it is more severe due to emigration from the region in the last 29 years.

You don't solve that problem by sending people who need to be watched because the people watching aren't picking fruit and digging veges...

They could be sent even farther to Sakhalin & Kuril Islands to shore them up.

Send them to America or Canada... they will be happy and they will stay there and wont be a problem for Russia any more.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:54 pm

You don't solve that problem by sending people who need to be watched because the people watching aren't picking fruit and digging veges...
    No additional security personnel is needed there: they'll be required to regularly check in with local police probation officers & be issued special IDs; passport/ID control will be done on all transport & by the traffic police roadblocks too, if those that try to leave those remote areas w/o a special permission will be arrested, fined & returned to their assigned areas, & if they try again, sent to local prison labor/army camps &/ across Russia, where there is no shortage of work.
    Yes, they can illegally cross on foot/boat into China, Japan or NK & will immediately stand out there; if they r not deported, good luck acclimating to totally new life while still remaining slaves to whomever hires them! Or they can try to hide in the taiga like the Old Believers did & scratch a living there among bears, lynxes, tigers, wolves & wolverines- UAVs, SAR helos, geologists, game wardens, & local hunters/trappers will find them eventually. A few decades ago, geologists in Altai spotted a potato field in the remote taiga from a helo; it was cultivated by a family that was cut off from civilization since 1936(!): https://www.thevintagenews.com/2016/10/31/a-russian-family-was-isolated-for-more-than-40-years-completely-unaware-of-ww2/

The Slon will arrive later and could be something between An-124 and An-225...
    Just in time to replace some older An-124s; it will be more capable with its longer range & payload.
    Moscow's Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute (TsAGI) states that the aircraft would able to transport 150t of freight over a range of up to 3,780nm (7,000km), operating off a 3,000m (9,840ft) runway.
    But it would be able to handle a maximum commercial load of 180t – with which it could operate over a distance of 2,645nm.
    The institute says this performance means the aircraft could compete not only with the An-124 but also more modern freighters including the Boeing 747-8F.
    It states that the main geometric and weight parameters of the concept aircraft "have been determined" and that two variants are being considered, with differing deck widths. ..
    During the recent MAKS air show in Moscow, freight specialist Volga-Dnepr outlined its requirements for a replacement for the An-124 – of which it operates a dozen.
    It stated that a new freighter needs to be 35-40% more efficient, with a payload capability of up to 170t.
    TsAGI points out that a heavy transport needs to be compatible, in economic terms, with cargo versions of passenger aircraft models.

http://airsoc.com/articles/view/id/59808c843d2d2e95728b4567/picture-institute-shows-off-concept-for-an-124-successor

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add a quote)
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:45 am

The Il-106 should have been manly a replacement the An-22. Probably in the upgraded version, with more powerful engines than the originally planned NK-93 and similar cargo size as the An-124, it will be able to perform most of the missions that now only the Ruslan can do.

The Slon will arrive later and could be something between An-124 and An-225...

From the article it looks like it is supposed to be a modular design that can have different length and importantly width fuselages along with different numbers of engines and wing sizes to allow bigger and smaller aircraft to be based on the design.

The Il-106 was certainly intended as an An-22 replacement but the An-22 was heavily used and popular as being able to carry things smaller aircraft couldn't carry and being more often needed than something bigger like the An-124.

With the An-22 gone now if you need something bigger than a Il-76 then there is only the An-124... so if the payload is 65 tons then you need to go with the big heavy An-124 that could carry twice that...

No additional security personnel is needed there: they'll be required to regularly check in with local police probation officers & be issued special IDs; passport/ID control will be done on all transport & by the traffic police roadblocks too, if those that try to leave those remote areas w/o a special permission will be arrested, fined & returned to their assigned areas, & if they try again, sent to local prison labor/army camps &/ across Russia, where there is no shortage of work.

Quicker and easier to just execute them... lower management overheads. Less risk.

Just having people there is not a solution to anything, and if they agitate and create problems for other people living there they could easily become a real liability... if they are criminals then put them in a real jail. If they are undesirables then make the west think they are political prisoners and offer then green cards and get all sorts of prizes from Nobel and get on the cover of Time magazine...

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:07 am

The Il-106 was certainly intended as an An-22 replacement..
    Not only. There r only ~11 An-22s active in the AF & a few more Volga-Dnepr, designing & producing even 2-3 dozen Il-106s just to replace them & bring their former fleet #s back isn't worth it. More feasible would be restarting An-22 production under a different name with modern avionics & modernized engines.
    More Il-106s will be produced to eventually replace Il-76s with these more capable planes. Who said they won't come in 2-3 different variants?
    Quicker and easier to just execute them... lower management overheads. Less risk.
    Russia doesn't have the death penalty. Besides, if there r a lot of them, rehabilitating them is better. Special settlements could be created similar to those the Chechens & other exiles had in C. Asia, with minimal or no contact with others.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:50 pm

GunshipDemocracy wrote:.....
    Damn, and those same morons are designing/building Angara, Federtsya, Irtysh or testing Sarmat  

Angara: late

Irtysh: delayed

Federation: delayed (considering that entire design team just ran off to private sector this one seem poised to join Clipper)

Sarmat: ICBM not spacecraft

But hey, space tourism!  lol1

GunshipDemocracy wrote:.....as for sabotage, with US diplomats bringing bombs on Russian civilian airports everything is to me possible.

Again, completely irrelevant (unless you consider mortar shell to be high-tech)

GunshipDemocracy wrote:.....But ground sbotge, not idiot but deliberate ground job. Who  and why?

We can't know that because there is no footage of assembly process. It's good old honor system among the good old boys.

GunshipDemocracy wrote:.....No idiot, professional hired by by mangers dont like to be prosecuted for frauds and wnt to discredit Robozin.

Well they are wasting money because Rogozin is doing that job all by himself and far above even most optimistic expectations.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:16 pm

PD is a certifiable troll. All he does is piss on Russia and Russians. He uses Roscosmos as some sort of "horrible example" while
    avoiding any meaningful comparison to its analogs in other countries. He also claims that Russians are just using Soviet equipment
    like chimps and cannot actually build and design anything. This racist turd clearly has no concept of what it takes to manufacture
    a rocket. Even if old designs are used, it still requires competence and training to build them. And the cases of failure we have
    seen are clear examples of sabotage (e.g. the Proton rocket crash caused by a key sensor deliberately installed, by force, the wrong
    way). If this was not sabotage, then following the logic of this smelly hater all Russian rockets would fail. After, Russians
    are all incompetent. Seriously, if Russian workers are wont to hammer in sensors upside down, then not a single Russian rocket
    would be viable. Now compare this to the actual failure rates and put this PD moron in full context.

Funny how clowns from countries without any space program pretend to be some sort of qualified evaluation committee. Even if
    this clown thinks he is an EU citizen, ESA has no manned rocket program. And ESA is a boutique operation considering the relative
    size of the EU and Russian economies. Also, ESA, for some reason decided to adopt that obsolete Soviet tech at Kourou.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Temporary stuff

Post  PapaDragon on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:44 pm

kvs wrote:PD is a certifiable troll.   All he does is piss on Russia and Russians.   ...

I don't' remember you complaining when I don't

kvs wrote:...He uses Roscosmos as some sort of "horrible example" while avoiding any meaningful comparison to its analogs in other countries.   ...

Here is comparison: how many times have USA/Japan/Europe blamed Russian saboteurs for their own fu*kups?

One place Russia is in the lead definitely...

kvs wrote:He also claims that Russians are just using Soviet equipment...

And are you saying they don't?

One non-Soviet piece of equipment they are trying to use has been *gasp* delayed... yet again...

kvs wrote:And the cases of failure we have seen are clear examples of sabotage (e.g. the Proton rocket crash caused by a key sensor deliberately installed, by force, the wrong way)....

So they finally identified the perpetrator? Good, looking forward to press release thumbsup

(took them long enough though...)

kvs wrote:Funny how clowns from countries without any space program ... 

Let's take this opportunity to remember Canada's conquest of the galaxy

That robot arm that flew to space all by itself is truly technological wonder

kvs wrote: This racist turd

this PD moron...

Watch it there junior, people might interpret this as personal insult (not that mods care when narrative fits the dogma but who knows...)
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:43 am

Even if he does, the Chavismo & national liberation idea will live on. Colombia had 50 years of insurgency even though its gov. was being aided by the US & their allies.
    S. America is made & ideal for a long guerrilla warfare. Stay tuned!
    The United States until the end of the week will withdraw from Caracas all remaining diplomats
    https://ria.ru/20190312/1551710485.html

https://lenta.ru/news/2019/03/12/ges/

http://avia.pro/news/venesuelskie-istrebiteli-perehvatili-amerikanskiy-samolyot-popytavshiysya-narushit-granicu?utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fzen.yandex.com

Pic. of a Soviet soldier with StG 44, so even back then they used them:
    https://zen.yandex.ru/media/id/5ae73a7879885e47d5eb1ae0/chtoby-nashe-nachalstvo-ne-moglo-posetit-nashi-ukrepleniia-na-rechnom-ostrovke-ia-specialno-strelial-v-storonu-nemeckih-okopov-5c7e75b2c3ef1c00af3cdc09

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:09 am