Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Talking bollocks thread #2

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4172
    Points : 4168
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Mon May 11, 2020 7:11 am

    How can anyone figure out that you are not a White Christian.
    My ancestry according to analysis by  CRI Genetics
    (https://www.crigenetics.com) :
    Jewish 70.40%  Italy 14.60%  Southern, Central Slavic 6.00%
    Scandinavian 5.10%  Greek 1.50%  French 1.20%  African 1.20%
    I've traveled extensively & was mistaken for a Latino, Italian, Georgian, French, & even Chinese.

    The President of NYSE is an Irish woman. Such an important position would not have gone to an Irish American if Irish Catholics were facing discrimination.
    JFK, R. Reagan, & B. Clinton r also of Irish descent; B. Obama is 1/2 Black. Does this mean there's no discrimination, bigotry & racism against Irish & Blacks in the US anymore?
    Their economic situation stemming from the past injustices is what causes their health problems & high mortality from the Covid-19 now.


    Shovinistic ideas:


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Mon May 11, 2020 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add links)
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25324
    Points : 25870
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB on Mon May 11, 2020 4:26 pm

    If u have foreign accent & don't look like a typical Yankee, u r a 2nd class citizen here at best. I can't even flirt with an American born woman w/o getting into trouble with men.

    Americans are not just racist... they don't like any foreigners... ironically their liberal democrats will defend the right for someone to be gay or bi or black or of a marginally different skin colour, but if you are Russian you are on your own... Xenophobic.

    I have a big friend... 130kgs an 6 ft 2 in tall and white and when he went to the US he said they actually treated him with respect despite his glasses and accent... he wasn't fat round the middle... he was built like a wrestler but was just solid rather than with the well defined muscles of a body builder.

    People kept calling him a jock even though he wasn't scottish, but he said they were very religious... he had a great time there...

    The huge irony is that during the war... in Britain it was the Americans that were over fed, over paid, over sexed, and over here...

    But then you could argue you don't know racism till you go home with your Indian/Asian/black/red/etc etc girlfriend to meet her parents... when you are a white guy... everybody can be racist...
    jhelb
    jhelb

    Posts : 901
    Points : 1010
    Join date : 2015-04-04
    Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  jhelb on Mon May 11, 2020 9:00 pm

    Sujoy wrote:Racism in US is directed at almost all people of colour including Indians (people from India). Racism against Indians is severe but it doesn't capture much attention because Indians barely make up 1% of US population.
    Millions of Indians reside illegally in the U.S (as well as in Europe). That's why Indians do not report hate crimes to law enforcement agencies. If they do they will blow their cover. The population of Indians in Russia, EU and US is increasing, not decreasing. Had these countries especially US been as racist as you suggest it is it would have been impossible for Indians to live there. Stop playing the victim card.
    RTN
    RTN

    Posts : 288
    Points : 267
    Join date : 2014-03-24
    Location : Fairfield, CT

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  RTN on Mon May 11, 2020 9:17 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    My ancestry according to analysis by  CRI Genetics
    (https://www.crigenetics.com) :
    Jewish 70.40%  Italy 14.60%  Southern, Central Slavic 6.00%
    Scandinavian 5.10%  Greek 1.50%  French 1.20%  African 1.20%
    I've traveled extensively & was mistaken for a Latino, Italian, Georgian, French, & even Chinese.
    How is this breakdown of your ancestry any different from White Christians in the US? Ashkenazi Jews like you have always been White. In fact most White Jews have a skin tone at least a shade lighter than White Christians. I get it that Jews face some discrimination but when you say that you can't approach a White Christian woman because you will face trouble, you are actually stretching things a bit too far.

    Tsavo Lion wrote:JFK, R. Reagan, & B. Clinton r also of Irish descent; B. Obama is 1/2 Black. Does this mean there's no discrimination, bigotry & racism against Irish & Blacks in the US anymore?
    Maybe they did and yet they went on to occupy high positions including the highest office in the country. Clear indication that you can make progress in the US despite being an Irish, Jew or Black. How often has Israel elected a non Jew as Prime Minister? Racism/discrimination does exist in US but it's not as massive a deterrent to economic and social progress as you make it to be.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4172
    Points : 4168
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 12:14 am

    How is this breakdown of your ancestry any different from White Christians in the US?
    Most of them have German, Anglo-Saxon/Scottish/Irish/scandinavian ancestry.
    Ashkenazi Jews like you have always been White. In fact most White Jews have a skin tone at least a shade lighter than White Christians.
    not true. While being Caucasians, they had some ME & N. African ancestry, since S. & W. Europe closely interacted with peoples across the Med. Sea.; they were not of the same whiteness as Germans & Danes.
    ..they went on to occupy high positions including the highest office in the country.
    A Jew never became a US president. J. Liebrman & B. Sanders tried, but failed.
    Clear indication that you can make progress in the US despite being an Irish, Jew or Black.
    U can count those minorities' high achievers on 1 hand. B. Clinton is Irish, senator B. Nighthorse is 1/2 Native American, B. Obama 1/2 Black, but that doesn't mean that most Irish, Blacks, & Natives, don't face prejudice, discrimination, oppression, inequality, or r well to do middle class.
    How often has Israel elected a non Jew as Prime Minister?
    Israel is a Jewish state. There r 6M American Jews, but I'm afraid there will be a woman president or vice president before a Jewish president or vice president.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZX0rHZUY0E

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJEew2FYUro


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corr.)
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

    Posts : 1058
    Points : 1216
    Join date : 2012-04-03
    Location : India || भारत

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Sujoy on Tue May 12, 2020 3:10 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:I can't even flirt with an American born woman w/o getting into trouble with men.

    Yeah, this is true. I hear this from several Indian American men as well. They come back here to India to get married/find girlfriend. They tell me White women in US neither date nor marry them. Most of these Indian guys are well off and yet White women in US won't date/marry them.
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2017
    Points : 2204
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  par far on Tue May 12, 2020 3:21 am

    Why has this thread turn into a anti-white thread? Racism against white people is also racism.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4172
    Points : 4168
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 3:44 am

    Why has this thread turn into a anti-white thread? Racism against white people is also racism.
    It's not anti-white- listing facts isn't racism, so it's better to learn truth from facts!
    They tell me White women in US neither date nor marry them.
    they r feministic & imagine themselves as exceptional even with American born men; with few exceptions, foreign born men have no chance.

    https://www.pravdareport.com/news/society/144550-russia_coronavirus/

    https://eurasianet.org/food-security-in-the-time-of-coronavirus-a-eurasianet-briefing

    https://www.juancole.com/2020/05/trillion-afghanistan-coronavirus.html


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 3:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 412
    Points : 505
    Join date : 2015-07-04

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Tue May 12, 2020 4:53 am

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Also, I see that you list Turks and Armenians as well. I thought they were Whites.
    Even Italians, Greeks & Germans r not considered  fully White. The Irish r White but they r Catholics, just like most Latinos who compose many races & mixtures; since most US Whites r protestants, they r also discriminated against.
    But actually, anxieties about white dominance are a perennial in American history. Benjamin Franklin was extremely worried about whites being overwhelmed. He said in “Observations Concerning the Increase of Mankind, Peopling of Countries, etc.” (1751):
    “Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.”
    So get this. Some of the eighteenth century founding fathers only thought English and Danish people were white. Even Swedes and Germans were “swarthy.” French certainly were. ..
    The Catholic working-class immigrants of the wave that came in 1880-1924 were not initially accepted as white by the propertied Protestants who got to decide these things. You should go back and look what they said about “Slavic” Poles or about the Irish.
    Take Italians, many of whom emigrated to Latin America. Those who immigrated straight to New York and Rhode Island are now considered “white” (and make up nearly 16% of that category). Those who went to Mexico first and then came to the US more recently are “Latinos.” So is what is being said is that the Italian-American families who came in 1895 are threatened by the ones who came from Latin America in the 1990s? Well, that is apparently part of what is being said.
    Moreover, what in the world is the difference between Catalans in northeast Spain and Provencale people in southern France? Yet Catalans who went to Colombia and recently came to the US are Latinos. Provencales people who emigrated directly to New Jersey in the 19th century are white. Why?
    American history is written from a Massachusetts point of view, with the English at the center of it. But the Portuguese preceded them in North Carolina (are they Latinos?) And what is now California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas etc. were originally Spain and then Mexico before the US snarfed them up, and they also preceded the English as settlements from the old world in the new. Tim Kaine has pointed out that Spanish was spoken in North America before English. So why not write American history starting with the Southwest and moving east? By the way, in New Mexico the old hidalgo landed class (who are still there) calls themselves Hispanics, doesn’t like to be mixed up with recent Mexican immigrants, and views “white” immigrants to New Mexico as recent arrivals and perhaps not the most cultured, either. Hispanics are often viewed as “immigrants” by the ignorant. But they were there in New Mexico, and the Californios were in California, way before the Irish or Italians or most Germans came to North America. They didn’t immigrate, the US kidnapped them and made them citizens. If the US wanted to be “white” and wanted to categorize Spanish-speakers as non-white (why?), then it shouldn’t have stolen half of Mexico and added it to itself in the Treaty of Guadaloupe Hidalgo.

    https://www.juancole.com/2016/11/coulter-franklin-either.html

    The American xenophobia & racism r deeply rooted in the Anglo-Saxon history & mentality. I'm sure that if a war with China happens, ethnic Chinese here will be treated as the 5th column, like many Muslims after 9/11/01 & the Japanese (except those in the Army) after 12/7/41 were.
    https://www.juancole.com/?s=white+not


    What is this nonsense?

    Swedes were swarthy? Since when?

    Catalans did not go to Colombia; they went mostly to Cuba and Puerto Rico, to a lesser degree to Mexico, and after independence some also settled in Argentina.


    The Italians were apparently not considered as White back in the 19th and early 20th century, but that later changed when Al Capone and the Italian crime "families" essentially murdered their way to respectability in the U.S.A.


    Clinton is not Irish; he is a U.S.-born Englishman. Similar to his wife who insinuates about being "Welsh" but is mostly of English ancestry. And the discrimination of the Irish is now no longer taking place, they have fully integrated into the ruling circles in the U.S. Even the CIA is apparently run by them. They are North-West Europeans in the end, with some Norse blood. Genetically they are not very different from the English.



    If there is going to be some apocalyptic event that will take place in Canada and U.S.A. all minorities will be screwed, including myself. You better not be a minority in some predominantly Anglo-inhabited area.



    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 6400
    Points : 6537
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  kvs on Tue May 12, 2020 7:26 am

    https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1259864282440896513

    Supposedly Belorus is some poster boy for the do-nothing approach to Covid-19.

    The statistics coming out Belorus are a joke and totally fake. Belorus is run by two bit tin pot dictator
    who is very similar to the clown in North Korea in his role as dear leader. He actually thinks that the
    whole country is his play thing.

    These Belorussian statistics are designed to spite Russia.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4172
    Points : 4168
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 11:45 am

    The Italians were apparently not considered as White back in the 19th and early 20th century, but that later changed when Al Capone and the Italian crime "families" essentially murdered their way to respectability in the U.S.A.
    no, Italians & Al Capone rn't respected, even though the prohibition helped create the mafia here. If he was so smart they wouldn't have charged him with tax evasion.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7miohroq0

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my2cvWWjj08
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2017
    Points : 2204
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  par far on Tue May 12, 2020 12:34 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Why has this thread turn into a anti-white thread? Racism against white people is also racism.
    It's not anti-white- listing facts isn't racism, so it's better to learn truth from facts!
    They tell me White women in US neither date nor marry them.
    they r feministic & imagine themselves as exceptional even with American born men; with few exceptions, foreign born men have no chance.

    https://www.pravdareport.com/news/society/144550-russia_coronavirus/

    https://eurasianet.org/food-security-in-the-time-of-coronavirus-a-eurasianet-briefing

    https://www.juancole.com/2020/05/trillion-afghanistan-coronavirus.html

    If you want to talk about facts, let's talk about how White farmers in South Africa are being murdered. Or how muslims see White girls as meat in England and groom them.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 4172
    Points : 4168
    Join date : 2016-08-16
    Location : AZ, USA

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 1:11 pm

    If you want to talk about facts, let's talk about how White farmers in South Africa are being murdered.

    They r ex-colonizers still occupying the best land & living better than the natives. If they were Chinese or Indians, it wouldn't have made any difference. Anti-Chinese riots occurred in Malaysia & Indonesia, with 100s killed.
    Or how muslims see White girls as meat in England and groom them.
    if prostitutes were less expensive more numerous, there would be less rapes & things u mentioned. The West committed worse crimes in Muslim lands, starting with the Crusades.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPTn5l94ZEc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRjaVkW_dhg


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Tue May 12, 2020 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25324
    Points : 25870
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB on Tue May 12, 2020 3:19 pm

    Millions of Indians reside illegally in the U.S (as well as in Europe). That's why Indians do not report hate crimes to law enforcement agencies. If they do they will blow their cover. The population of Indians in Russia, EU and US is increasing, not decreasing. Had these countries especially US been as racist as you suggest it is it would have been impossible for Indians to live there. Stop playing the victim card.

    You logic is a bit off... what you are saying is that if the US was racist there would be no one living there except white people, because non whites would choose not to go, not to stay, or to leave...

    Reality is not so black and white however.... What a Face

    How is this breakdown of your ancestry any different from White Christians in the US? Ashkenazi Jews like you have always been White. In fact most White Jews have a skin tone at least a shade lighter than White Christians. I get it that Jews face some discrimination but when you say that you can't approach a White Christian woman because you will face trouble, you are actually stretching things a bit too far.

    Unless he has a t shirt printed with his DNA map, I rather suspect the problem is that he has a distinct and non American sounding accent that immediately identifies him as being foreign. No country likes foreigners coming in and dating their prettiest women... that happens everywhere... and of course local women often like a foreign accent... it is exotic... brothers not so much.

    Maybe they did and yet they went on to occupy high positions including the highest office in the country. Clear indication that you can make progress in the US despite being an Irish, Jew or Black. How often has Israel elected a non Jew as Prime Minister? Racism/discrimination does exist in US but it's not as massive a deterrent to economic and social progress as you make it to be.

    Yeah, there is a black comedian who does a routine about his neighbourhood... being a successful comic he lives in a rich neighbourhood and as he says his black neighbours are at the top of their game.... Eddy Murphy, Tiger Woods, Will Smith, you know the sort of people... the famous rich black people... the most successful in their class/area ...and he says... his white neighbours include dentists and lawyers... not particularly great ones... not famous international stars of movie or TV or singers.

    Just remembered.... the comedian is Chris Rock I think.... got the neighbours wrong... but you know...



    Why has this thread turn into a anti-white thread? Racism against white people is also racism.

    The world is racist...


    Will remove the rubbish from this thread soon.

    Oops... Forgot to move it to the TB thread...




    Last edited by GarryB on Thu May 14, 2020 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 2017
    Points : 2204
    Join date : 2014-06-27

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty temporary talking bollocks thread

    Post  par far on Wed May 13, 2020 2:39 am

    GarryB wrote:
    Millions of Indians reside illegally in the U.S (as well as in Europe). That's why Indians do not report hate crimes to law enforcement agencies. If they do they will blow their cover. The population of Indians in Russia, EU and US is increasing, not decreasing. Had these countries especially US been as racist as you suggest it is it would have been impossible for Indians to live there. Stop playing the victim card.

    You logic is a bit off... what you are saying is that if the US was racist there would be no one living there except white people, because non whites would choose not to go, not to stay, or to leave...

    Reality is not so black and white however.... What a Face

    How is this breakdown of your ancestry any different from White Christians in the US? Ashkenazi Jews like you have always been White. In fact most White Jews have a skin tone at least a shade lighter than White Christians. I get it that Jews face some discrimination but when you say that you can't approach a White Christian woman because you will face trouble, you are actually stretching things a bit too far.

    Unless he has a t shirt printed with his DNA map, I rather suspect the problem is that he has a distinct and non American sounding accent that immediately identifies him as being foreign. No country likes foreigners coming in and dating their prettiest women... that happens everywhere... and of course local women often like a foreign accent... it is exotic... brothers not so much.

    Maybe they did and yet they went on to occupy high positions including the highest office in the country. Clear indication that you can make progress in the US despite being an Irish, Jew or Black. How often has Israel elected a non Jew as Prime Minister? Racism/discrimination does exist in US but it's not as massive a deterrent to economic and social progress as you make it to be.

    Yeah, there is a black comedian who does a routine about his neighbourhood... being a successful comic he lives in a rich neighbourhood and as he says his black neighbours are at the top of their game.... Eddy Murphy, Tiger Woods, Will Smith, you know the sort of people... the famous rich black people... the most successful in their class/area ...and he says... his white neighbours include dentists and lawyers... not particularly great ones... not famous international stars of movie or TV or singers.

    Why has this thread turn into a anti-white thread? Racism against white people is also racism.

    The world is racist...

    Will remove the rubbish from this thread soon.


    Thanks GarryB, I was going to post some responses but I won't anymore as you will clean this thread up.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2361
    Points : 2353
    Join date : 2013-03-11
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Regular on Thu May 14, 2020 12:57 am

    par far wrote:Why has this thread turn into a anti-white thread? Racism  against  white people  is also racism.


    There are basically two most prominent types of whites. Pure whites like majority of eastern Europe. They are responsible for us being able to post online, medicine, high art and culture.

    And white pan-american mutts- so called whigers. Responsible for fall of the West and rise of consumerism.

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 XEqvBhE

    The more I travel the more I see examples of such.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 25324
    Points : 25870
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  GarryB on Thu May 28, 2020 5:09 pm


    Sponsored content

    Talking bollocks thread #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Talking bollocks thread #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:14 pm