Contracts of the Russian Ministry of Defense at the Army-2021 forum
August 25th, 1:19
As reported by the TASS news agency, the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation signed more than 40 state contracts for the supply of more than 1.3 thousand weapons and equipment worth over 500 billion rubles during the 7th International Military-Technical Forum "Army-2021". This was stated by the Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation Alexei Krivoruchko following the signing of contracts on August 24, 2021.
"Today, four were awarded and 41 state contracts were signed with 27 enterprises of the military-industrial complex for more than 500 billion rubles," Krivoruchko said.
According to him, the signing of this package of contracts will become an important stage in the implementation of the State Armament Program. "As a result of the fulfillment of these state contracts, the RF Armed Forces will be replenished with more than 1,300 new models of equipment, overhaul and modernization of over 150 units of weapons, military and special equipment will be carried out," the Deputy Minister concluded.
Our blog has compiled an approximate list of the contracts signed at the Army-2021 forum (based on TASS data, press releases and other resources):
- Contracts for several years with JSC "Scientific and Production Corporation" Uralvagonzavod "for the supply of tanks T-90M and overhaul of T-90 tanks to upgrade to the level of the T-90M.
- Contract with JSC" Ural Plant of Transport Engineering "(UZTM, as part of JSC "Research and Production Corporation" Uralvagonzavod ") for the supply of a serial batch of 152-mm self-propelled howitzers 2S35" Coalition-SV ", executed on the chassis of the T-90 tank.
- Contract with JSC "Scientific and Production Corporation" Uralvagonzavod "for the supply of a serial batch of heavy flamethrower systems TOS-2.
- Delivery of a heavy assault robotic complex "Shturm" developed by JSC "Ural Design Bureau of Transport Engineering" (UKBTM, a part of JSC "Scientific and Production Corporation" Uralvagonzavod "), based, according to open sources, on the platform of the T-72 tank. is about a prototype.
- Contracts with JSC "Remdizel" for the supply of protected airborne special purpose vehicles (apparently, "Typhoon-VDV"), armored ambulances ("Lenza"), as well as overhaul of light armored tractors MT-LB,
- Contract with JSC "766 UPTK" for robotic systems "Uran-14", designed to fight fires.
- Contract with Concern Kalashnikov JSC for new 9M333 anti-aircraft guided missiles for the modernized Strela-10 anti-aircraft missile system.
- Contracts with Concern Kalashnikov JSC for new batches of AK-12 assault rifles with delivery from 2022.
- Contract with JSC "Kronstadt" for the supply of five unmanned aerial systems "Inokhodets-RU" ("Sirius").
- Contract with JSC "Ural Civil Aviation Plant" (UZGA) for the supply of additional unmanned aerial systems "Forpost-R".
- Contracts with JSC "Scientific and Production Enterprise" Strela "for the supply of two unmanned complexes of the helicopter type" Platform "and unmanned complexes of the helicopter type" Termit ".
- Contracts with JSC "RSK" MIG "for the re-equipment of a batch of MiG-31 fighter-interceptors into the MiG-31K version of the carrier of the" Dagger "aviation complex, and for the repair and modernization of the next batch of MiG-31 fighter-interceptors to the level of the MiG-31BM.
- Contract for the supply of a new batch of hypersonic missiles of the Kinzhal aviation complex (apparently, with JSC Scientific and Production Corporation Design Bureau of Mechanical Engineering)
- Contract with NPO Mashinostroyenia JSC (as part of KTRV) for the supply of 3M22 naval hypersonic missiles of the Zircon complex ".
- Contract with JSC Concern VKO Almaz-Antey for the supply of the next batch of 3M14 cruise missiles of the Kalibr ship complex.
- The contract with JSC Russian Helicopters for the delivery of the first 30 Ka-52M combat helicopters in 2022-2023 (as the first part of the framework contract for 114 Ka-52M).
- A contract with the UEC for the supply by 2024 of eight additional NK-32 engines of the second series for the Tu-160M strategic bombers.
- Contract with JSC "Zelenodolsk Plant named after A. M. Gorky" for the construction of two medium reconnaissance ships (presumably based on the hull of a small sea tanker of project 03182)
- Contract with JSC "Sredne-Nevsky Shipyard" for the construction of another base minesweeper of the project 12700 (apparently the ninth in the series, with serial number 529).
- Contract with JSC "Corporation" Moscow Institute of Heat Engineering "(MIT) for the supply of a" mobile complex of command missiles "(apparently," Sirena-M "based on the missile complex" Yars-M ").
- Contract with JSC "Plant of radio-technical equipment" (JSC "ZRTO", part of JSC "Concern East Kazakhstan region" Almaz-Antey ") for the supply of more than 20 sets of digital radio relay stations R-416GM for operational and strategic command and control of troops, during 2022-2023 s.
With a number of companies' contracts were signed for the supply of the troops guided and unguided weapons for drones. "