Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+26
starman
PapaDragon
Isos
AlfaT8
higurashihougi
wilhelm
OminousSpudd
whir
Svyatoslavich
andalusia
nemrod
magnumcromagnon
flamming_python
George1
NationalRus
Teshub
sepheronx
max steel
mutantsushi
kvs
navyfield
Big_Gazza
GarryB
Werewolf
Mike E
Vann7
30 posters

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories

kvs
    kvs

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 Empty Re: Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories

Post  kvs Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

wilhelm wrote:Just a quick driveby shooting from me...

The notion that "if they could do it then, why can't we do it now..therefore it didn't happen" argument is silly.
    There are a host of reasons why things change, not least for reasons of money/budget.

A simple example will suffice to show how silly the argument is:

40 years ago I could buy a ticket to fly on a commercial airline flight that travelled at twice the speed of sound.
    I could get to my destination twice as quickly.
    I can't do that today.
    Therefore, the Tu-144 and Concorde were obviously fake.

clown

You don't get to refine the argument anyway you like and then shoot it down nice and easy. If all the technology was in place
    back in 1968, then they do not need to re-invent the wheel for 2030. Of particular interest is the shielding of astronauts from
    MeV and GeV range electrons and protons. I have seen this subject discussed nowhere in association with the supposed
    achievements of the late 1960s. All people that ignore this and proceed to "debunk" side show claims by tin foil hat loons
    are not contradicting anything and not proving anything. All they are doing is affirming their faith.

Some basic learning in solar physics and the physics of the Earth's magnetosphere really is essential before discussing subject
    of the supposed technological triumph of the 1960s. But the loony tunes fakes that are trotted out by NASA as some sort of
    "proof" are beyond absurd and can be sussed out without even dealing with the subjection of ionizing particle flux.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 Empty Re: Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories

Post  GarryB Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:19 am

Claiming they couldn't have done it then because they don't have the technology now is just stupid logic... the ability to do something is not defined by technology all the time.

Claims the pyramids were built by aliens because we couldn't build them now easily is just as stupid.

You don't need super high technology to fly to the moon and back... just like the SR-71 doesn't need Pentium processors to fly at mach 3 over great distances.

What you need is just that... the need to do it.

The urgent need then was to win the race to put a man on the moon... once that has been achieved the interest and funding is no longer there.

The facts are that we know a hell of a lot more now than we did then and while the big rockets are no longer available for the job new methods like assembly of a rocket in orbit can make it easier and safer... of course not much about new technology is cheaper...

The problem is that no one will get 50,000 men to drag enormous lumps of rock into place for 30 years to build a big pyramid shaped hill... it is cheaper and faster and simpler to use concrete or other materials.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 Empty 1969 Moon Landing Controversy

Post  higurashihougi Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:37 am

YouTube Vid: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ&app=desktop&noredirect=1

Article: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/

Article: В лунной афере США поставлена жирная точка!

http://politikus.ru/articles/65345-v-lunnoy-afere-ssha-postavlena-zhirnaya-tochka.html
    andalusia

Post  andalusia Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Heard about Stanley Kubrick on Coast to Coastam this past Friday Dec. 11, 2015 colonel. I have recently suspected that the moon landing were faked.

Vann7

Moon Landings Conspiracy Theories - Page 5 Empty Faked Moon Landings

Post  Vann7 Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:42 pm

Poll: Over Half of Russians Don't Believe America Landed on the Moon

Intesting... is not the results.. but that a government funded media like Sputinik
    and RT continues reviving the topic of controversy of NASA moon landing..
    Is this a case of red between the lines , are they trying to tell us something we don't know ? Wink

it even mentions give a hints in the way of conspiracies how soviet participated in the scam..
    only way soviets could have keep silence and help with to cover the fraud , is is that they were
    being offered a lot of money ,hundred of billions dollars perhaps in change to help soviet own space program..
    so is a win/win. Because in the end they will still have the option later to expose the fraud and after
    taking the money.  Very Happy

https://sputniknews.com/science/201807271066736384-russians-polled-on-moon-landings/

last time , RT reported , a Putin close aided ,was proposing an international lawsuit against NASA
    in his own words "for Fraud in the moon"..  and the most amazing thing was Putin silence , about the whole
    thing.. he could have easily stopped all the conspiracies from his followers ,by opposing this ,and demanding an apology to NASA.. but he didn't.  he just keep quiet..  Wink   This is like 4th time RT and or SPutnik revive the NASA
    scandal. If this is all conspiracies ,why Russian Government media continues feeding the subject with the Moon landing hoax ? Smile

Interestingly British also saw this ,and spoke about it.
    What really Russian Government/RT is trying to say..

news that go unnoticed and ignored in American Media.. Smile

Russia calls investigation into whether US moon landings happened

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

This is why is important for NASA to develop a rocket to land in the moon , to "proof" they did it 50 years ago.
    and why is important for Russia to do it too and do it before American land in the future, to put a major pressure on Americans , it will put them in major trouble if they fail and astronauts killed in the try or rocket do not reach the moon. Then people will say.. they did it so easily 50 years ago ,now they can't.. mmmm
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:55 pm

Vann7 wrote:

https://sputniknews.com/science/201807271066736384-russians-polled-on-moon-landings/

Poll:Over Half of Russians Are Morons

I mean, want the fuck do nobodies like Alexey Leonov know about Moon landings, right​? Or rest of Russian astronaut corps and scientific community?

In other news: Earth is flat. It was confirmed on YouTube.

Also, I am waiting for The Trampoline Man to come out in support of this bullshit any second now.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:59 pm

PapaDragon wrote:Also, I am waiting for The Trampoline Man to come out in support of this bullshit any second now.

Damn, you have a real hate fr Rogozin, i always saw him more as a PR person, what did he do??
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:04 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Also, I am waiting for The Trampoline Man to come out in support of this bullshit any second now.

Damn, you have a real hate fr Rogozin, i always saw him more as a PR person, what did he do??

He is the strereotype of the russian fanboi. However it's nice to have a powerfull guy saying russia can do everything. Better than have a pesimist guy saying they should stop the country and do nothing because they can't do anything nice.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:21 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:

He is not a PR person anymore. He was placed in charge of entire Roskosmos

Says a lot about how much importance Russia puts on space program.

Isos wrote:However it's nice to have a powerfull guy saying russia can do everything. Better than have a pesimist guy saying they should stop the country and do nothing because they can't do anything nice.

Like I said it already, he no longer just talks. He has been bestowed a position when he actually makes decisions and results (or lack of it) are already evident.

To be a clown is one thing but he is a clown who lack basic dignity. His butthurt statement how ''commercial launches are not where money is'' says it all. Before that he was all for commercial launches but after he realized they lost that game he went full sour grapes.

No dignity, no honor, no integrity.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:21 am

The US have been proven to lie about almost everything... Russia is annexing Crimea, Russia has invaded the Ukraine, Putin is personally poisoning nobodies in the UK with a poison produced widely in the west, the list is enormous... so why should anyone believe anything from western history...

I don't believe half the things in Star trek either BTW... Twisted Evil

Remember Russians are genetically wired to be dishonest schemers... some crapper once said that...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:43 pm

GarryB wrote:

The US have been proven to lie about almost everything... Russia is annexing Crimea, Russia has invaded the Ukraine, Putin is personally poisoning nobodies in the UK with a poison produced widely in the west, the list is enormous... so why should anyone believe anything from western history...

I don't believe half the things in Star trek either BTW...  Twisted Evil

Remember Russians are genetically wired to be dishonest schemers... some crapper once said that...

There are way too many legitimate questions about the alleged Moon landings. I used to laugh at the deniers, but then
    I bothered to get informed. Why did they force the TV broadcast to be staged from a projection onto a screen?
    They could have had much higher quality signal directly fed to the TV cameras. Why are there all these transparently
    faked photos supposedly taken on the Moon available from NASA. About 10 years ago you could download all sorts
    of studio productions where you saw the linear set boundary transitions (fobbed off as "nonlinear optics" effects by the
    lemmings), no dust spread below the lander, etc, from NASA's website. We also have topography on the Moon identical to
    the test site on the Earth. Moon buggy dust uplift clearly not in 1/6 gravity but just speed altered video from Earth gravity
    (this one is quite egregious since the size distribution of dust particles does not matter and on the Moon dust launched by
    tires from the surface would get at least six times higher than on Earth ignoring air resistance and the fact that tires on
    the Moon would launch more dust since there is much less compaction by the weight of the vehicle).

Why was NASA peddling this crap? If they couldn't properly film on the Moon for whatever reason, then just say the truth.
    If you can get into LEO, you have achieved 80% of the capability to get to the Moon. At one post Moon mission astronaut
    press conference, the astronauts had expressions on their faces as if all of them had just experienced the death of a close relative.
    These were not expressions of people who had achieved a historic triumph, but people who were engaged in an ego-destroying
    cover up.

I am not really seeing why the Moon landings would be such a technical challenge. But it is possible that there were some show
    stopper technicalities that all the propaganda bluster about getting to the Moon in 10 years could not tolerate. So a political
    decision was made to stage them, even if they were 90% of the way to truly reaching their goal. Politics is beyond corrupt and
    dirty and is based on hoodwinking the public. Politics is the ultimate con.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:04 pm

If only they was a country that was on bad terms with USA back in those days that was locked in nuclear and space race with them and that would have had interest and means to instantly debunk the whole moon landing hoax.

But no such country ever existed, right? lol1
    Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:47 am

kvs wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

There are way too many legitimate questions about the alleged Moon landings.   I used to laugh at the deniers, but then
    I bothered to get informed.    Why did they force the TV broadcast to be staged from a projection onto a screen?
    They could have had much higher quality signal directly fed to the TV cameras.   Why are there all these transparently
    faked photos supposedly taken on the Moon available from NASA.    About 10 years ago you could download all sorts
    of studio productions where you saw the linear set boundary transitions (fobbed off as "nonlinear optics" effects by the
    lemmings), no dust spread below the lander, etc, from NASA's website.   We also have topography on the Moon identical to
    the test site on the Earth.   Moon buggy dust uplift clearly not in 1/6 gravity but just speed altered video from Earth gravity
    (this one is quite egregious since the size distribution of dust particles does not matter and on the Moon dust launched by
    tires from the surface would get at least six times higher than on Earth ignoring air resistance and the fact that tires on
    the Moon would launch more dust since there is much less compaction by the weight of the vehicle).  

Why was NASA peddling this crap?  If they couldn't properly film on the Moon for whatever reason, then just say the truth.
    If you can get into LEO, you have achieved 80% of the capability to get to the Moon.   At one post Moon mission astronaut
    press conference, the astronauts had expressions on their faces as if all of them had just experienced the death of a close relative.
    These were not expressions of people who had achieved a historic triumph, but people who were engaged in an ego-destroying
    cover up.  

I am not really seeing why the Moon landings would be such a technical challenge.   But it is possible that there were some show
    stopper technicalities that all the propaganda bluster about getting to the Moon in 10 years could not tolerate.   So a political
    decision was made to stage them, even if they were 90% of the way to truly reaching their goal.   Politics is beyond corrupt and
    dirty and is based on hoodwinking the public.   Politics is the ultimate con.

The ultimate truth that the US lunar landings were real is that fact that the USSR accepted them as real. Soviet intelligence would have been all over any attempt by NASA to commit fakery on such a huge level (which would have required hundreds of people working in secret).

If the landings were faked it would only be a matter of time before Russia or China or anyone else had the capability of high-rez orbital recon in lunar orbit and would be able to expose the fakery. The Chinese have imaged the landing sights and confirmed the rover tracks at the later sites, so I'd call the hoax meme to be well and truly busted.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:17 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    GarryB wrote:

There are way too many legitimate questions about the alleged Moon landings.   I used to laugh at the deniers, but then
    I bothered to get informed.    Why did they force the TV broadcast to be staged from a projection onto a screen?
    They could have had much higher quality signal directly fed to the TV cameras.   Why are there all these transparently
    faked photos supposedly taken on the Moon available from NASA.    About 10 years ago you could download all sorts
    lemmings), no dust spread below the lander, etc, from NASA's website.   We also have topography on the Moon identical to
    the test site on the Earth.   Moon buggy dust uplift clearly not in 1/6 gravity but just speed altered video from Earth gravity

Why was NASA peddling this crap?  If they couldn't properly film on the Moon for whatever reason, then just say the truth.
    If you can get into LEO, you have achieved 80% of the capability to get to the Moon.   At one post Moon mission astronaut
    cover up.  

I am not really seeing why the Moon landings would be such a technical challenge.   But it is possible that there were some show
    stopper technicalities that all the propaganda bluster about getting to the Moon in 10 years could not tolerate.   So a political
    decision was made to stage them, even if they were 90% of the way to truly reaching their goal.   Politics is beyond corrupt and
    dirty and is based on hoodwinking the public.   Politics is the ultimate con.

The ultimate truth that the US lunar landings were real is that fact that the USSR accepted them as real.  Soviet intelligence would have been all over any attempt by NASA to commit fakery on such a huge level (which would have required hundreds of people working in secret).  

If the landings were faked it would only be a matter of time before Russia or China or anyone else had the capability of high-rez orbital recon in lunar orbit and would be able to expose the fakery.  The Chinese have imaged the landing sights and confirmed the rover tracks at the later sites, so I'd call the hoax meme to be well and truly busted.

You think that the word of Russia or China would be accepted as truth in the west during the cold war? What possible
    evidence would they produce to "prove" that the US moon landings did not happen? Any sort of evidence would be
    subject to the same dismissal you are engaging in. Almost 100% of the population have no physics qualifications
    and think everything is an opinion. If you can dismiss the trivially fake Moon buggy footage as evidence of a hoax,
    then neither Russia or China could make a case either. People would choose to believe what they want to believe
    and the counter-evidence to their beliefs would be ignored.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:02 pm

kvs wrote:....

You think that the word of Russia or China would be accepted as truth in the west during the cold war? What possible
    evidence would they produce to "prove" that the US moon landings did not happen? Any sort of evidence would be
    subject to the same dismissal you are engaging in. Almost 100% of the population have no physics qualifications
    and think everything is an opinion. If you can dismiss the trivially fake Moon buggy footage as evidence of a hoax,
    then neither Russia or China could make a case either. People would choose to believe what they want to believe
    and the counter-evidence to their beliefs would be ignored.

Stop the presses folks because Kvs just solved the mystery of faked moon landings!!!

I mean ignore that clown Aleksey Leonov, what the fuck does that HATO fanboy Russia hater knows about space, right? Fuck him, he just spews Anglo-Zionist propaganda drivel, the fucking Jew cunt. He was always out to hate on Russia.

But Kvs The Internet Guy knows the real truth!!! lol1

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:44 am

Of course... America is telling the truth this time... right.

Grabs popcorn as boy who cried wolf is torn to shreds by said wolf...
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 pm

Big_Gazza wrote:
    The ultimate truth that the US lunar landings were real is that fact that the USSR accepted them as real.  Soviet intelligence would have been all over any attempt by NASA to commit fakery on such a huge level (which would have required hundreds of people working in secret).

Of course. Soviet intelligence was excellent. They knew about US A-bomb development in '45 and would've exposed any fakery in '69.
    I recall around the time of Apollo 11, the Soviets sent their own craft, Luna 15, to try to "equal" the US achievement. Their craft failed, but the attempt, timed to coincide with the moon landing, attests to Soviet acceptance of Apollo as real.

If the landings were faked it would only be a matter of time before Russia or China or anyone else had the capability of high-rez orbital recon in lunar orbit and would be able to expose the fakery.  The Chinese have imaged the landing sights and confirmed the rover tracks at the later sites, so I'd call the hoax meme to be well and truly busted.

I'll say. Moon landing deniers are about as credible as evolution deniers or holocaust deniers. (Btw while I dislike the inordinate emphasis on the holocaust, I never denied it happened.)

Last edited by starman on Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:57 am

Moon landings are real as holocoast.
    That's just a popular opinion, not mine.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:47 am

The west does not care about the truth when it comes to accusations about Russia or any other perceived enemy... why take the wests word about anything... especially something where the only important thing is pride?

To quote George Bush... I don't care what the facts are... America is (not) to blame.

Especially on the ten year anniversary of the evil Russian invasion of Georgia... apparantly the Russians invaded South Ossetia, yet Georgian forces were able to push the Russians back and then shell the capital of SO for a day... and then the Georgian army was routed and pushed back... it seems...

Yeah Right... Not even believing Star Trek at the moment...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:01 pm

A discussion about some documentary about Apollo 11. The whole movie is a cut and paste job that may as well be a
    puree of historical events. No actual footage of key moments exists. So why make this "documentary" at all? I have
    seen plenty of documentaries and this level of cut and pasting is simply pathological.

One cute detail is the curvature of the Earth seen in the video of the first stage separation. According to NASA the
    separation happened at 70 km. But the curvature is consistent with an altitude of 250 km (*). Trying to invoke optical
    distortions to fob this off is retarded. Did every freaking NASA video from the time use a fish-eye lens? WTF for? Especially
    if a wide-angle view was obscured to begin with.

Then you have the absurd footage of the audio recorder tumbling in "low gravity". But the clowns forgot that they used 100%
    oxygen atmospheres on these trips and that would have led to catastrophic ignition from the electric motor in the recorder.
    Back in the 1960s they did not have solid state brushless designs. But even ignoring this "detail" we have the incredible
    achievement of no electrostatic discharge from hair, synthetic fabrics and whatnot in the super-dry cabin pure oxygen atmosphere.

BTW, nobody disputes that rockets were being launched. The question is were they manned and whether they actually
    even reached LEO. A hoax does not have to consist of 100% lies. The more truth it entrains the more robust it becomes.

(*) Interestingly, this altitude is more consistent with a slower initial launch speed that was inferred from amateur video
    by skeptics. But NASA did not have to lie about it since US national security did not depend on this detail being a
    secret. If the Saturn V main engines were as good as they appear to be, NASA can be accused of squandering world
    leading tech that would have been useful today and not just in the 1960s. It seems like all the capability reached
    during the 1960s was somehow lost afterwards and the US cannot even build its own RD-180 variants even now.
    This is either an indication of pathological levels of social decay in the USA, or an indication of exaggerated claims
    about the level reached.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:13 pm

Nice to see we have a separate tread specifically for brainless clowns

And made by none other than decraniated diva himself lol1

Also, make sure to add some flat Earth material as well just to tie the room together Razz

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:20 am

Poll:Over Half of Russians Are Morons

Most Russians don't trust what the west tells them... if that makes them morons, that says more about you than them... or does moron just mean skeptical?

It is hard to tell because the west likes to change the meanings of words and create new words or word combinations... moderate terrorist... partially pregnant... honest politician... highly likely... dictator voted in legally and legitimately by the people...

Most Americans think Saddam had WMDs and that the Serbs were wiping out Albanians in Kosovo in their own little genocide... does that make them morons?

Believing what their media tells them?

Trust is earned and can be easily lost... and it was lost long ago.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:48 pm

The lunar surface photographs purportedly proving the presence of a lander and other aspects are clearly doctored. The shadows
    are all wrong and even the best image in terms of resolution has the lander sitting in a pure black blotch that clearly is not a physical
    shadow since it literally surrounds the whole module. Half of the lander pixels should be bright white-grey. This is on top of the
    supposed shadow being way too short for the solar angle determined from the crater shadows.

The gross inconsistency in the size of the astronauts relative to the supposedly life sized models of the lander and what was shown
    on TV is another hilarious example of the IQ level of knee-jerk US moon landing defenders. Every media (video, photographs)
    pertaining to the "moon landings" is fraudulent shite.

Another bit of evidence exposing the IQ level of NASA apologists is the absurd situation where astronauts who were supposedly
    in low g conditions for a week were jumping around as if they never left the Earth when they landed back on Earth. In the real
    world even a half a day flight already gives serious dizziness symptoms and overall weakness (yeah, that fast). Any 8 day flight
    would require astronauts to be carried using the help of others and they would not be prancing like the ones propagandized by
    NASA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeKDiogAcag

Only retards or totally non-engaged people can believe the reality of the US moon landings. Every fact that is analyzed exhibits
    either inconsistency or fraud. If every element is dubious, the whole story is dubious.

ahmedfire
    ahmedfire

Post  ahmedfire Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:10 pm

The main reason for Apollo was the success of the Soviet space program from Sputnik to Strelka and Belka to Yuri Gagarin .

Kennedy’s dramatic speech" We choose to go to the Moon" was in 1962 and almost 100 months later, Apollo 11 would land on the Moon, so i think they will not take 100 month to fake a movie , they actually landed there .

Actually before that they sent Apollo 8 but without a lunar module without landing on the moon ,they doubt that soviets could do the same so US launched Apollo 8 to take advanced step over the soviets ,after one year they launched Apollo 11 .

I do believe it because More than 410,000 americans worked on Apollo, 20,000 companies ,hundreds of reporters covering space, writing stories ,thousands of hours of audio recordings—between spacecraft and mission control ,there were thousands hours of Apollo spaceflight. not possible to script all that conversation and get people to enact it with authenticity, urgency, and emotion. You can now listen to all of it online.
    Aristide
    Aristide

Post  Aristide Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:46 pm

People who denie the moon landing are morons.

You cant fake it. You see the stuff still standing on the ground.

They placed mirrors on the surface that we use for laser meassurement. They brought samples.

The entire developed world followed this missions. You could easily follow it. USSR acknowledged it as well. France acknowledged it. Germany, acknowledged it. UK as well.

But its senseless to discuss with such people. Laugh about those clowns and move forward

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am