Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+38
d_taddei2
ATLASCUB
Benya
airstrike
JohninMK
VladimirSahin
max steel
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
flamming_python
short_fuze
Regular
KoTeMoRe
PapaDragon
Khepesh
JMPT1968
AlfaT8
Cyberspec
Stealthflanker
Godric
par far
Solncepek
Zivo
Vann7
sheytanelkebir
Werewolf
calripson
OminousSpudd
higurashihougi
magnumcromagnon
George1
Battalion0415
Airbornewolf
TR1
iraqidabab
GarryB
nemrod
Mike E
As Sa'iqa
42 posters

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread

As Sa'iqa

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread

Post  As Sa'iqa Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:47 pm

First part:
    Mike E
    Mike E

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty Re: ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread

Post  Mike E Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:38 am

Vice sold out years ago...
    nemrod
    nemrod

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty "Daesh" between banditry and so-called Djhad

Post  nemrod Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:34 pm

In the wonderfull world of the Djihad blessed by US.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/15/iraq-isis-arrest-jihadists-wealth-power

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/30/world/africa/ransoming-citizens-europe-becomes-al-qaedas-patron.html?emc=edit_na_20140729&nlid=44164090&_r=2

2 Billions $, these are the gains. Aside the facts that they sometimes directly steal the national banks in Syria, and Iraq,  you will have to notice that in the middle east this growing metastasis -helped by the US- is looting at first the oil and gaz fields, in order to sold them in the black market. The western companies in the name of their "human rights", and "woman rights" values, are rushing to buy these hacked -from the legitimate iraqi, and syrian governements- oil and gaz. Buiseness is buiseness, no ? They give a part of their gains to Israel. However, between every bandits' organisation -here are US, some nato countries, Israel, Daesh, Al Qaida, some arab countries- there are unavoidable affrays. Now, Daesh is becoming more and more greedy, and are threatening Saoud tribes regime. Threatening Seoud Tribe, for the greatest gangster in the world -US- it is unbearable. For that reason, there are now some limiited air strikes, if it is true. No one could verify what US assert.

Untill now, I strongly doubt about so-called air strikes against "Daesh". Between two gangsters partners a little brawl is possible, but not a war, the likely war is against Syria, but this time we know all what are US.
    They won't be win this time. Russia will stand with Syria.
    nemrod
    nemrod

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty Why Daesh -aka Isil- are terrorists puppets and have nothing to see with Islam

Post  nemrod Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:27 pm

Why Daesh -aka ISIL- are mere US terrorists puppets in the goal to plunge islamic word in dark era.

http://presstv.com/detail/2014/09/08/378092/alazhar-slams-isil-as-zionism-puppets/
    As Al-Azhar'- is the Sunni Islam's highest seat of learning- Sheikh Ahmed al-Tayyeb

...These fundamentalist terrorist groups, whatever their names, and their backers are colonial creations that serve Zionism in its plot to destroy the Arab world,....

and

...These criminals have been able to transmit to the world a tarnished and alarming image of Muslims,... ....

In fact, US, after creating them in the middle east in the goal to turn them against Russia and China 's allies, now America's secret services are trying to turn them against Russia -Chechenya, Ingushia, etc..-, China -Ouighurs, and Xingjiang-, and now India. Their weaponneries are Rpg, Tow, Stinger, Redeyes, Milan provided by obviously US assistance.

nemrod
    nemrod

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty US - ISIS relations

Post  nemrod Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm

http://rt.com/news/199456-isis-militants-shoot-planes/
    GarryB
    GarryB

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty Re: ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread

Post  GarryB Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:09 am

MANPADS are only a risk when landing or taking off for commercial airliners, they normally fly far to high to get hit otherwise... unless there are some Ukrainian BUKs in the area...
    iraqidabab

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty Identity revealed of twitter's largest ISIS propagandist

Post  iraqidabab Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:19 am

Unmasked: the man behind top Islamic State Twitter account

(by providing blurred photos and additional social-media accounts, Channel4 gave seasoned hackers all they needed to do the job within minutes!)

The propagandist Mehdi Masroor living in Bangalore, India
    ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread B4nGdsECMAA7UrL

He spent his mornings, afternoons and evenings sending thousands of tweets of propaganda about the Islamic State militant group, acting as the leading conduit of information between jihadis, supporters, and recruits.

His tweets, written under the name Shami Witness, were seen two million times each month, making him perhaps the most influential Islamic State Twitter account, with over 17,700 followers.

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread 11shamitweets--(None)_LRG

He has until now been able to remain anonymous, avoiding questions about his motives and his central role in the Islamic State's propaganda war, but a Channel 4 News investigation can today reveal that the man operating the account is called Mehdi and he is an executive in Bangalore working for an Indian conglomerate.

Last edited by iraqidabab on Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

Post  TR1 Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:20 am

lol, this won't end well for him.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:49 am

Pathetic for what people are doing for shit money, whatever happens to such bought scum it is not enough of penalty.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:12 pm

At least he's honest with himself and with others. Unlike filthy apologists who come to EU and deceitfully try to convince us about how "Islam is a religion of peace" Rolling Eyes

Myself, I don't feel much sorry for him, given his beliefs. He'll either be jailed by Indians or flee to his beloved Khilafah and become a fighter, a recruiter or some administrator. The only thing that is sad about it is that an otherwise intelligent man decided to become a jihadi fanatic and not a Buddhist monk for example.
    iraqidabab

Post  iraqidabab Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:53 pm

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread B4uQnD1CIAAQwGr

Mehdi Masrur alias ShamiWitness has been arrested by Indian police a few hours ago, press conference ongoing right now. Some details:

He basically confesses to everything, i.e. spreading IS/Islamist propaganda online + recruitment.

At least one Indian IS terrorist who returned from Syria several months ago, mentioned him as recruiter to Indian authorities.

He will be charged under several terrorist charges including "conspiracy to hurt allies of India" which goes with a maximum penalty of several years in prison.
    nemrod
    nemrod

ISIL/ISIS General Discussion Thread Empty When Isis turn against its mentors

Post  nemrod Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:54 pm

France, UK, US, Turkey have a great responsabiltiy in this tragedy.
    They sowed the chaos in Libya, Syria, now terrorists have SA-16, SA-18, and anti tanks missiles like AT-14 Kornet. Who could fight against them without undergoing a heavy losses, including and chieftly US army.
    The responisbles aren't politics ? They are guilty because they provided ISIS sophisticated weapons in order to overthrow Libyan, and Syrian governement.

http://www.ibtimes.com/isis-guide-explains-how-shoot-down-us-apache-helicopters-1700768

ISIS Guide Explains How To Shoot Down US Apache Helicopters

Just days after the United States began using Apache helicopters against the Islamic State group in Iraq, ISIS has responded by producing a guide to shooting down the iconic aircraft. The guide, which has been circulating on social media, explains in minute detail how to use portable surface-to-air missiles, such as the Russian-made SA-16 and SA-18 and the American FIM-92 Stinger, against the attack helicopter.

The Stinger was heavily used during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in the 1980s, when the shoulder-fired missiles provided by the U.S. to mujahideen fighters proved very effective at shooting down Soviet helicopters. They also saw use against Russian aircraft during the first and second Chechen wars, which took place from 1994 to 1996 and 1999 to 2009, respectively. The guide will serve as a reminder for the ISIS fighters who took part in those conflicts before joining the ranks of the Sunni extremist group in Iraq and Syria. For new recruits, the guide is a detailed primer on how to target successfully the Apaches by defeating their countermeasures.

The introduction of the Apaches in Iraq comes at a time when ISIS is being buoyed by the major advances it is making in Syria, where it is close to capturing the strategically important town of Kobane, and Iraq’s capital Baghdad, where ISIS has come within shooting distance of the city.

But perhaps what makes the use of the aircraft most significant is that it represents a significant escalation of the risk being taken by U.S. forces.

“Fixed-wing aircraft flying at 30,000 feet are completely immune from the type of weapons that Islamic State fighters have, but a helicopter is not,” said Christopher Harmer, a former U.S. Navy aviator who is now an analyst at the Institute for the Study of War, a think tank. “When you’re flying a helicopter 150 feet above the ground, that helicopter can be shot with a rocket-propelled grenade or a heavy machine gun … so yes, it is much more dangerous.”

The Boeing-made aircraft, known as the AH-64, is particularly accurate and adept at operating in enemy territory at night, and has countermeasures to defeat missiles that home in on the heat generated by its exhaust. However, the guide points out each of the Apache’s weak spots in order to inflict the most amount of damage on the aircraft and ensure that the pilot and navigator are killed. At least 10 Apaches have been shot down in Iraq since the U.S.-led invasion in 2003, according to a tally from several published reports.

The guide, posted by an ISIS supporter using the name Nasser Al-Sharia, says that the aircraft should be ambushed at a distance of 1,500 meters or slightly less than one mile, while the helicopter is in the clear line of sight of the shooter. It then says that a sniper should shoot the crew as they try to bail from the aircraft.

Another aircraft vulnerable to small arms and shoulder-fired missiles is the A-10, whose introduction to Iraq may also be cause for concern; the shooting down of one of the slow, low-flying jets may result in U.S. pilots being taken hostage by ISIS.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:34 am

They are guilty because they provided ISIS sophisticated weapons in order to overthrow Libyan, and Syrian governement.

They love to roll the dice... if a leader stops taking bribes or doesn't let your oil companies go in and take control of their oil wealth then getting them overthrown and helping those doing the overthrowing means a good chance of being able to bribe or threaten those new to power to get what you want.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 pm

Nemrod, stick your nose out of your bubble universe and start thinking. ISIS is Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. By the time of Gaddafi's demise they were just a few minor cells in Iraq. They started expanding to other countries only after gaining a foothold in Iraq.

Garry, do you know what "realpolitik" means?

I consider the intervention in Libya and the support for rebels in Syria to be good moves. Islamic terrorists are busy slaughtering each other instead of conspiring i.e. how to blow up the new WTC. Divide and rule works fabulously well against Muslims.

Abandoning Tunisian and Egyptian regimes and not defending them at all costs was good too and it actually contributed to the demsie of Islamists in these countries. Before the revolutions Islamists tried to portray themselves as defenders of oppressed people against Arab tyrany, and hence their popularity was high. But when they actually came to power, it turned out that their rule is even worse than that of previous dictators. As a result, secular parties came to power again, but this time with much higher popular support.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:37 am

I consider the intervention in Libya and the support for rebels in Syria to be good moves. Islamic terrorists are busy slaughtering each other instead of conspiring i.e. how to blow up the new WTC. Divide and rule works fabulously well against Muslims.

You are clearly more of a heartless bastard than I thought.

Your little beef with Muslims leads you to think that the west interfering in two stable secular countries and basically turning them into shitholes like Afghanistan because you want certain radical groups to be distracted is quite frankly disgusting.

More importantly it doesn't make sense, because the real funding behind 911 had nothing to do with Libya or Syria or Iran or Afghanistan... it all came from US allies Saudi Arabia and Pakistan and the UAE and even Bahrain... countries that are not allowed coloured revolutions because they pretend to be lap dogs to the west...

Turning the rest of the moderate Muslim countries only creates more volunteers, and confirms in the minds of the moderate muslims in the west that the war on terror is a christian war on other religions and that they should do something about it.

Look at Russian experience in Chechnia... pick out the moderates and friendly extremists and give them the power to defeat your real enemies... what the west needs to do is promote colour revolutions in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain... once those two countries look like afghanistan and all the wealth escapes to Britain then the new rulers wont be looking anywhere but inside their own borders for the next group to take over... then it is real sharia law and everyone gets to party like it is 1699.

Garry, do you know what "realpolitik" means?

Don't hide it all behind crap like this... the enemy of my enemy would stab me in the heart as quick as they can if they think it is in their interests.

The west was hitlers enemy and look how fast they turned on the Soviets when the Soviets sent in 15 million troops to do their dirty work for them.

Abandoning Tunisian and Egyptian regimes and not defending them at all costs was good too and it actually contributed to the demsie of Islamists in these countries. Before the revolutions Islamists tried to portray themselves as defenders of oppressed people against Arab tyrany, and hence their popularity was high. But when they actually came to power, it turned out that their rule is even worse than that of previous dictators. As a result, secular parties came to power again, but this time with much higher popular support.

Mubarak was in power mainly because the west facilitated and supported that.

The lesson for all leaders in the region except Israel and Saudi Arabia is that you are expendable...
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm

GarryB wrote:You are clearly more of a heartless bastard than I thought.
    From moral point of view, I can't find anything to accuse myself of. I am honest with myself and with others.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:07 pm

As Sa'iqa wrote:
    GarryB wrote:You are clearly more of a heartless bastard than I thought.
    From moral point of view, I can't find anything to accuse myself of. I am honest with myself and with others.

Because you are a racist scum a complete sociopath that loves when others have to suffer, there should be a law for sociopaths to reject any human rights to such people, sociopaths are cancer on this planet.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:11 am

Perhaps your morals are the problem here...

You are saying that illegal western interference in Libya and Syria to create two broken countries now involved in all out civil wars killing thousands of innocent people every week is a good idea because it distracts them from attacking the US.

Are you mental?

If there was no western intervention in either country both would be safe stable countries with law and order with no interest in attacking the US or the west.

A whole new generation of people hating the west... just what the west needs...

You claim to be located in Western poland... perhaps you should ask how much pleasure the older generation of people around you got from the wars they fought.... how fun it was to see all the things you built up to make life better and easier destroyed, friends and family injured and killed.

the west goes on about terrorism and their fears of it happening in the west... the west brought continuous terrorism to Libya and Syria and a hundred other countries can claim it was the best for them...
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:19 am

My family has lost members during ww2, both due to Germans and Russians (the region of Poland that I live in was incorporated into Poland in 1945 after being a part of various German states for 800 years - my father was born in Vilnus and my mother's parents were each from a different region of Poland).

However, the ongoing wars in the Middle East do not influence the life in Europe - and are unlikely to influence Europe in any meaningful way.
    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:07 am

As Sa'iqa wrote:

However, the ongoing wars in the Middle East do not influence the life in Europe - and are unlikely to influence Europe in any meaningful way.

every action has an consequence, and Europe pretty much burned up all its goodwill among the arab population just to participate in the illegal middle eastern adventures of the Yanks. and employing an policy of double-standards. because if Europe really was what it says it stands for we sanctioned the shit out of Israel long ago.

obviously, you spoken out of ignorance. because if you actually went to those "wars" in the middle east and spoken with its populations you quickly learn these people just want to go trough life and take care of their family's

what does pisses them off tough is that Uncle Sam supplies the retard jihadi's with the funds and weapons to go cause mayhem, death and destruction for the U.S interests. what "we" as europe helped the U.S with in the middle east was to destroy a lot of family's and caused immense human suffering for nothing. it was only to suit the interrests of warmongers like MCcain, Bush or the millitary-industrial complex.

you might hold up your shoulders and think "ah, they're just a bunch of Muslims". but keep in mind if your country gets confronted with U.S funded radicals with free weapons fighting the government and enforcing sharia law, and then gets some indiscriminate "democracy" bombing killing half or all of your family you grow up with not too positive feelings towards the U.S and its allies.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:00 am

My family has lost members during ww2, both due to Germans and Russians (the region of Poland that I live in was incorporated into Poland in 1945 after being a part of various German states for 800 years - my father was born in Vilnus and my mother's parents were each from a different region of Poland).

So what you are saying is that war is hell but war in other places can be useful as long as there is no direct effect on you and your country...

By any chance do you write US foreign policy for the US State Department?

The hilarious thing is that the result of all this war in the Middle East is lots of displaced people... I hope they all try to get into the EU to go on the unemployment benefit... and sell drugs to make some money on the side.

I have no problem ignoring any pain caused to you and your family at the losses in WWII because clearly you have learned nothing from pointless brutal wars that didn't need to happen.

you might hold up your shoulders and think "ah, they're just a bunch of Muslims". but keep in mind if your country gets confronted with U.S funded radicals with free weapons fighting the government and enforcing sharia law, and then gets some indiscriminate "democracy" bombing killing half or all of your family you grow up with not too positive feelings towards the U.S and its allies.

The huge irony is that the nut jobs he clearly fears are created in the war torn shit holes created by western intervention, not the peaceful secular muslim countries those countries used to be.

These interventions make muslims in the west more likely to commit acts against the west than anything else the west could do.
    As Sa'iqa

Post  As Sa'iqa Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Then what happened in Egypt for example? At the beginning of December Islamists hoped for a big nationwide uprising against the current rulers and everything they got was some 2 days of minor protests and maybe 5 dead, including 2 army officers killed by ISIS. In other words, nothing even resembling a revolution. I am 100% convinved that the era of hatred of USA and EU is over there (and in Tunisia). They hated us under Nasser, Sadat and Mubarak but today they have no reasons to. Alternatives were proven to be worse.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:02 am

They hated us under Nasser, Sadat and Mubarak but today they have no reasons to. Alternatives were proven to be worse.

You don't care whether it was worse or not... for years you supported Mubarak because it was useful to do so... when he was no longer useful and was starting to be a problem you assisted in his removal.... it is like the US invasion of Afghanistan or the US invasion of Iraq... or indeed the US intervention in WWII against the Japanese. The US will claim they made a difference and made things better and in some regards they might have, but the facts are they wont lift a finger until it is in their interests to do so... they invaded Afghanistan to try to get OBL for 11/9... removing the Taleban from power was a byproduct and not an intention... invading Iraq had everything to do with securing all that oil and nothing to do with saving the people from a dictator, and the US contribution to the war on Japan in WWII only really started when japan attacked them... and never would have happened in the first place if the UK and US had not put Japan under an economic blockade that forced them to expand their empire for resources...

Battalion0415
    Battalion0415

Post  Battalion0415 Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:13 pm

Normalthink is second best.
    iraqidabab

Post  iraqidabab Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:47 am

Soon this group has to be defeated, they're a global threat as they've proven. A killing zone/barrier on Iraq/Syria border would weaken them significantly and cut them in half.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:05 am