Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russian Air Force numbers and procurement plans

GarryB
    GarryB

Russian Air Force numbers and procurement plans - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian Air Force numbers and procurement plans

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:38 am

Why do you think I can answer that question?

The R-37M is already in use on the MiG-31 in PVO units, it would be no huge surprise for them to get a few extra missiles for Su-35 and Su-57 use against enemy AWACS and JSTARS aircraft.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

Russian Air Force numbers and procurement plans - Page 29 Empty Re: Russian Air Force numbers and procurement plans

Post  Sujoy Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:29 am

GarryB wrote:Why do you think I can answer that question?
    It's ok if you don't. Wanted to learn about the supply chain of missile components. Thought if you have some open source information maybe you can share.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:32 am

I would think such information is rather strictly limited as access to certain missiles would be highly dangerous... specifically MANPADS and ATGMs which have become rather potent.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:50 pm