Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+55
JohninMK
auslander
George1
sepheronx
ultron
higurashihougi
Khepesh
Godric
PapaDragon
KoTeMoRe
Morpheus Eberhardt
KiloGolf
Boshoed
mack8
Walther von Oldenburg
Ispan
Odin of Ossetia
franco
d_taddei2
Firebird
Erk
zg18
wilhelm
BKP
berhoum
medo
Project Canada
Regular
TheArmenian
Karl Haushofer
Big_Gazza
arpakola
VARGR198
max steel
Neutrality
par far
OminousSpudd
magnumcromagnon
fragmachine
卍Odin 18/88卐
DerWolf
SturmGuard
jhelb
Vann7
GarryB
Cowboy's daughter
Werewolf
Monarchist
Akula971
kvs
x_54_u43
ExBeobachter1987
Kadmos45
flamming_python
Zivo
59 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23

ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #23

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:48 am

d_taddei2 wrote:this has to make you laugh and really wonder what goes on in this guys head. where does Poroshenko thinks he's going to get the money to do this???

Ukrainian budget + support from the patron and its junior allies
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #23

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:54 pm

27.01.2016 - 1 Ukrainian serviceman wounded in action. cheers
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:52 am

Contractual reality starting to intrude on Kiev's dreams in gas transit charges. My highlight. Just because one party to a contract decides it wants to change its terms the other side does not necessarily have to agree. Only way out is to break the contract, which I doubt Kiev has the will or finances to do. They are just making themselves look stupid and naive again. Not very confidence building for potential Western investors.

The new method for the formation of a tariff for natural gas transit via Ukraine now would not touch the current payments between national joint-stock company Naftogaz Ukrainy and OJSC Gazprom, as they are regulated by the contract of 2009, Energy and Coal Industry Minister of Ukraine Volodymyr Demchyshyn told reporters in Kyiv on Thursday.

"Now we do not have the base [to issue bills] with new tariffs, as the contract has not been signed. We're working under the existing contracts," he said on the sidelines of the conference devoted to the operation of global export-credit agencies in Ukraine.

Demchyshyn said that Ukraine plans to achieve the revision of the contract to take into account the new methods for tariff formation, not waiting for the expiration of the transit agreement with Gazprom in 2019. "We would not make the decision, would not cooperate with our regulator to decide and then to say let's wait until 2019. The decision was made to live under the new rules," the minister said.

The new method for the formation of the price of gas transit via Ukraine introduced by the National Commission for Energy, Housing and Utilities Services Regulation of Ukraine (NCER) from 2016 increases the tariff for Russian gas transit by around 50% and even more, which is around $4.50 per 1,000 cubic meters each 100 km.

According to the contract on gas transit signed by Naftogaz and Gazprom in 2009, the tariff for gas transportation across Ukraine is floating and it is calculated using the formula depending on the cost of the fuel and inflation in Europe. In Q2 2015, the tariff was $2.70 per 1,000 each 100 km.

Naftogaz in late December 2015 proposed that Naftogaz and Gazprom hold negotiations in relation to the adoption of the new rules for the formation of the tariffs for gas transportation in the country. According to the decision of the NCER dated December 29, 2015, from January 1, 2016 the tariff of $12.47 per 1,000 cubic meters is set for all entry points (Kobrin, Mozyr, Pisarevka 1400, Sudzha 1200, Sudzha 1400, Ustyluh and others). For exit points the following tariffs are set: Ananyiv - $16.74, Berehovo - $31.03, Hrebenyky-ATI (Ananyiv, Tiraspol, Izmail) - $16.74, Hrebenyky-ShDKRI (Shebelynka, Dnipropetrovsk, Kryvy Rih, Izmail) - $21.33, Drozdovychi - $25.73, Oleksiyivka - $32.16, Orlivka - $23.12, Tekovo - $28.99, Uzhgorod - $32.80, Ustyluh - $25.73 and all the rest of exit points - $25.73. The commission also approved the requirements for consumption of natural gas for technical needs and standard consumption for exit points: Ananyiv – 1.73%, Berehovo – 2.58%, Hrebenyky-ATI – 1.73%, Hrebenyky-ShDKRI – 2.01%, Drozdovychi – 1.91%, Oleksiyivka – 2.65%, Orlivka – 2.11%, Tekovo – 2.46%, Uzhgorod – 2.69%, Ustyluh – 1.91% and other points – 1.91%.

The commission was authorized to set the above-mentioned rates under the law on natural gas, which was passed in spring 2015 to introduce European Union energy market norms in Ukraine.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/320848.html
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:45 pm

Ukraina claimed that in 2020 they will have a submarine fleet of 4 vessels.

https://eadaily.com/news/2016/01/28/ukraina-namerena-sozdat-sobstvennyy-podvodnyy-flot

======
    ======

I can't hear Russian, but its seems like Maidan goverment has just raid a Vietnamese settelement in Ukraina

https://www.facebook.com/doantrinh.ngo/videos/184410828587492/
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:09 am

http://my-disain.ru/ukraina-trebuet-ot-oon-zashhitit-v-i-lenina-ot-agressii-putina/?_utl_t=fb

Google Translate wrote:Ukrainian delegation initiated a discussion in the UN Security Council the recent statements of Russian President Vladimir Putin to Lenin, who cast doubt on the Ukrainian border. According to the press service of the Ukrainian Foreign Ministry. - "During the discussion, the representative of Ukraine Vladlimir Elchenko said about the inadmissibility of attempts to senior management rewritten Russian history, questioning the activities of the founder of Ukraine Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, who gave the Ukrainian Republic of the Russian land", - said in the appeal. "

Original text wrote:Украинская делегация инициировала обсуждение в Совете Безопасности ООН недавних высказываний президента России В. В. Путина по В. И. Ленину, которые ставят под сомнение границы Украины. Об этом сообщила пресс-служба украинского МИДа. — «В ходе обсуждения представитель Украины Владлимир Ельченко заявил о недопустимости попыток высшего руководства России переписать историю, подвергая сомнению деятельность основателя Украины Владимира Ильича Ленина, который подарил Украинской Республике русские земли», — говорится в обращении».
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:46 pm

Short history of the Nationalist aka Fascist / Nazis movement in Lviv;

http://russia-insider.com/en/nazi-roots-ukraines-conflict/ri12535
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Some night film from the ceasefire line at Donetsk airport. I am not sure but it looks like the battle is going on from side to side. There are some really strange light effects.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUIx-wlBH1k
    Walther von Oldenburg
    Walther von Oldenburg

Post  Walther von Oldenburg Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:40 pm

30.01.2016 - 2 Ukrainian servicemen wounded in action over last 24 hours. cheers
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:26 am

120mm Nona-K artillery unit in Donbass

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 22 CZ_dVunWwAIOQmz
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:30 am

@Walther: I means no offense but did Flagship Victory borrow your account ?

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:38 am

higurashihougi wrote:@Walther: I means no offense but did Flagship Victory borrow your account ?
    Haha, just like old times, anyway I think Flagship may have always been Vann after I decided to read one of Vann's walls of text for the first time.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:00 am

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:@Walther: I means no offense but did Flagship Victory borrow your account ?
    Haha, just like old times, anyway I think Flagship may have always been Vann after I decided to read one of Vann's walls of text for the first time.

+1
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:51 pm

I don't think they are the same people Vann has at least from time to time one very bright moments, rare but they exist. The other individual it is hard to even recognize a dim light, almost like nobody is home, but i am pretty sure the later one has double account.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:53 pm

zg18 wrote:120mm Nona-K artillery unit in Donbass

I love these things so much, wish Serbia obtained them to replace those aging D30s.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:00 pm

Sweet Natalia orders arrest and criminal proceedings against Dzhemilev. She even looks pissed...

http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201601211016-662u.htm
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:

Yup, that bodycount+emoji is pure vintage Flagship®
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:19 pm

''Kerry Orders IMF to Halt the Allocation of a Loan to Ukraine''

http://fortruss.blogspot.rs/2016/01/kerry-orders-imf-to-halt-allocation-of.html
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:22 pm

franco wrote:Sweet Natalia orders arrest and criminal proceedings against Dzhemilev. She even looks pissed...

Sometimes I imagine her wearing high heels, leather bikini, black lipstick and a whip..... love

Don't judge me!!! Embarassed Cool
    ExBeobachter1987
    ExBeobachter1987

Post  ExBeobachter1987 Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:49 pm

Militarov wrote:

I love these things so much, wish Serbia obtained them to replace those aging D30s.

I thought I would prefer superior European artillery for Serbia.
    What have you done to the real Militarov? Suspect

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:14 pm

ExBeobachter1987 wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

I thought I would prefer superior European artillery for Serbia.
    What have you done to the real Militarov? Suspect

Not in this ultra light class. I do not consider NATO/UK/US 105mm light guns good enough compared to Nona-K, also we already have stocks of 105mm guns that we phased some time ago. After all its only 1200-1300kg in weight, it might not have range of D30J but it compensates in other aspects. When its about replacement for our M46 i would consider taking something European or even certain model from Singapure.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Kiev is begging France and more specifically Canal+ not to broadcast "Les masques de la révolution ukrainienne" (Masks of the Ukrainian revolution) made by French investigative journalist Paul Moreira. According to them it's full of inaccuracies and it helps Putin's propaganda ( lol! ). It will be broadcast tomorrow.

Source: http://lenta.ru/news/2016/01/31/canal/

Here's the trailer: http://www.pltv.fr/fr/ukraine-les-masques-de-la-revolution/

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:43 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    franco wrote:Sweet Natalia orders arrest and criminal proceedings against Dzhemilev. She even looks pissed...

Sometimes I imagine her wearing high heels, leather bikini, black lipstick and a whip..... love

Dream on brother, that's what Sundays are for.
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:13 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

i wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of her .... she is very beautiful but she also is one tough cookie not to be messed with ... piss her off and she would hammer those high heels into your forehead
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:07 pm

U.S. Textron Systems and the Ukroboronprom State Concern will establish industrial cooperation to modernize U.S. HMMWVs at the Ukrainian defense industrial facilities to the Survivable Combat Tactical Vehicles (SCTV) with improved anti-mine and ballistic protection similar to that of MRAP (Mine Resistant Ambush Protected) protection.

The contract was signed by Textron Systems and SpetsTechnoExport, incorporated in Ukroboronprom. The information that the contract was signed was announced by Ukraine during the International Armoured Vehicles Conference held on January 25 through January 28, 2016 in London, the press service of SpetsTechnoExport reported.

The contract entails an initial low rate production of three SCTVs that will be delivered to Ukraine in an ongoing effort to vastly improve the survivability and mobility of their light tactical vehicle fleet as well as a possibility to use the patented Textron Systems technologies for upgrading HMMWVs at Ukroboronprom enterprises. Other details of the contract are not disclosed.

"It features a fully-armored, monocoque v-hull crew survivability capsule designed to provide the highest levels of protection technology available in its class of vehicles. Additionally, engine upgrades and suspension enhancements provide for superior performance and mobility," the press service said.

According to Interfax-Ukraine's sources in the defense sector, all three modernized HMMWVs will be supplied to Ukraine in 2016.

http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/economic/321184.html

Post  Guest Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:18 pm

Serbian sniper-volonteur in Donbass Berić fell into ambush and reported about 15ish bodies of dead Ukr soldiers that were laying some hundred m from their positions that were destroyed by Ukr artillery. He managed to escape from harms way.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #23 - Page 22 Dejan_Beric-mala

Source: http://www.kmnovine.com/2016/01/beric-u-zasedi.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:02 am