Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Big_Gazza
The Mule
Cahaba
VladimirSahin
Walther von Oldenburg
whir
auslander
wilhelm
GarryB
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
ExBeobachter1987
Morpheus Eberhardt
collegeboy16
max steel
Bolt
kap-the-head
medo
HardHawk
kvs
TheArmenian
gregoire
Nikander
Mike E
sepheronx
Boreas
Svyatoslavich
Flagship Victory
AlfaT8
Ghoster
Godric
Neutrality
par far
mack8
Regular
Khepesh
onwiththewar
Book.
OminousSpudd
2SPOOKY4U
flamming_python
BKP
PapaDragon
chinggis
Karl Haushofer
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Rodinazombie
Vann7
Mr.Comrade
franco
Erk
JohninMK
Cowboy's daughter
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:14 pm

Russian heroes come to save Donbas people from Maidan cheers

https://youtu.be/2zssIFN2mso
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  OminousSpudd Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:20 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Russian heroes come to save Donbas people from Maidan  cheers

https://youtu.be/2zssIFN2mso
    Oh yay, now I'll have VICE constantly appearing on my Youtube recommended list for another 3 months. ENOUGH. Flagship you have my mute.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:02 am

Rodinazombie wrote:Gents ive been away since friday, can anyone give me an update please as to the developments since then?

Thanks

Here is the South Front military update for the 21st.

Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:27 am

Erk wrote:Here is the South Front military update for the 21st.

No way this is June 21. Look at the trees. This is back in winter. Also the last sniper scene is really old footage I've seen that months ago.
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:44 am

An office of Sberbank got blown up in Kiev.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 am

mack8 wrote:Crap, i just mistakenly upvoted one of the "western" troll's posts, when i really intended to DOWNVOTE it. I'll make up for tomorrow.

As for the trolling part, well all i can recommend is downvoting, ignoring his posts and not be provoked by it (i'm talking here to the serious posters who actually have valuable insight and info on this Ukraine mess). You can also bring it to the mods attention, i did but they but looks like they did not found fit to do anything at that time...

How does one downvote? Cool Cool
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:19 am

Thought I'd post this in English

Marsh Svyatoslav in capital city (PREVIEW)
    June 18, 14:32
    MarshAfisha

July 3, 2015, the year in Kiev will march right volunteers to commemorate the victory of Prince Svyatoslav.

Beginning at 19:00 at the Independence Square at the monument to the founders of Kyiv.
    What we celebrate and what we demand? ..

In the summer of 965-year Prince Svyatoslav defeated the Khazar Khanate. For the first time in medieval Rus-Ukraine defeated steppe.

Ongoing war for the possession of such a step - Ukrainian occupy their own living space in Donbas. Members of this war - the soldiers of the Volunteer Corps Ukrainian "Azov" and other volunteers will walk the streets of Kyiv to honor the glorious ancestors and show the continuity of the struggle for greatness Ukraine.

It should be recalled that we are the enemy, not only in the East but also within the country. Today it is safe to say that, despite the Maidan, Ukraine continues to be under the yoke of modern Khazars - criminal oligarchic system. This system not only keeps the Ukrainian nation in a state of actual statelessness, robbing people and leading our country into the abyss of decline, but now, during the military aggression, its "peace plan" helps Moscow to regain control of Ukraine. Not to preserve oligarchic system to not power Poroshenko, Turchinov, Yatsenyuk Groisman, we would have already released the Donbass and Crimea preparing for release.

So, on July 3 fighters along with other volunteers will walk nationalist government district Kyiv to show the current anti-Ukrainian government fist. And not just a show, but also convincingly prove that he can hurt mortally hit.

We demand that the regime Poroshenko: rejection of the Minsk agreements Recovery offensive operations to liberate occupied territories, personnel changes in the Ministry of Defence and the Army, fair punishment for offenders times Yanukovich government, real steps to combat corruption, oligarchic orientation changes state at the national.

Maybe shown us fist will "last Chinese warning" ... We are nationalists, ready to be the vanguard of the revolutionary struggle for a better Ukraine. But for this we need strong support.

We therefore call upon all Ukrainian patriots to join our march! Kyiv residents, residents of regional centers, cities, towns and villages! Your presence on the march - a direct contribution to the approximation of Ukrainian moment of victory. Becoming us together into a single column wrestlers brings you instant victory over our internal and external enemies. The event will start.

The short period of shame - Minsk agreements - ends. Starts a Ukrainian Reconquista!

http://pravyysektor.info/news/marsh-svyatoslava-u-stolnomu-hradi-anons/
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:28 am

Here's what I don't get. There were Russian soldiers fighting at Debatsevo. Why they say they were not there? Is it because Putin does not allow Russians to fight in Donbas or is it because they are supposed to keep it secret? There are only 2 possibilities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zssIFN2mso&feature=youtu.be
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:39 am

They are both vile.

John McCain praises Ukrainian far right militia during his meeting with Poroshenko in Kiev, Ukraine

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:42 am

Death of civilian in Donetsk - Kiev’s another appalling breach of Minsk-2 agreements
    World
    June 21, 13:09 UTC+3
    Over the past 24 hours, militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) fixed 31 violations of the ceasefire regime by the Ukrainian military

http://tass.ru/en/world/802823

MOSCOW, June 21. /TASS/. Killing a civilian in the shelling of Donetsk is Kiev’s another appalling breach of the ceasefire regime, an official representative of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) at the Contact Group on settlement of the conflict Denis Pushilin told reporters on Sunday.

© ТАСС/EPA/ALEX ROM

One killed, one injured in night shelling of Donetsk - city administration

"It is another appalling breach of the Minsk process," the Donetsk News Agency quoted him. "Those are things to be unacceptable in intensifying negotiations process."

He said, the Contact Group should intensify its wok on political settlement.

"It is necessary to cut time from putting an issue on the agenda to a decision on it," he said. "It is impossible to have peace without political decisions. Shelling will continue then."

On Sunday morning the Donetsk city administration said: "On June 20, at about 23:00, in the shelling of the Petrov district, which was delivered by the Ukrainian military, a man was killed and a woman got injured."

Over the past 24 hours, militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) fixed 31 violations of the ceasefire regime by the Ukrainian military. Under the shelling were Donetsk, Gorlovka, Yasinovataya, Spartak and Shirokino.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:58 am

Interview with a protester in front of the US Embassy in Kiev, Ukraine

Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

Post  Cowboy's daughter Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:31 am

The oligarch's chessboard: Kolomoisky and the Kiev Cauldron
    Gleb Bazov
    slavyangrad.wordpress.com
    Sun, 21 Jun 2015 18:33 UTC
    Map

http://wordlink.com/l/1bsKR
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:43 am

Porkie said that Russian and Ukrainian are one Slavic people... wait, wait, what, he really said that ? Shocked Shocked affraid

http://oppps.ru/poroshenko-ukraina-i-rossiya-eto-odin-narod-my-ne-dolzhny-voevat.html

Порошенко: Украина и Россия это один народ. Мы не должны воевать

В интервью украинской радиостанции "Украинское радио. Первый канал" Президент Украины Петр Порошенко сделал сенсационное заявление:

"Народ России и Украины это без сомнения единый славянский народ, который ни в коей мере не должен был воевать друг с другом. На сегодняшний день моя задача и цель состоят в том, чтобы устранить все разногласия между братскими народами, все исправить"

"По всей видимости, ведущий украинской радиостанции получил эмоциональный шок, так как после слов Президента Украины пошла рекламная заставка.

С другой стороны, нельзя не отметить, что на фоне последних действий Порошенко, его слова о налаживании отношений с Россией начали постепенно претворяться в жизнь. Это и отставки радикальных чиновников и твердое намерение выплачивать долги по евробондам", - передает израильское информационное издание Arutz 10
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:55 am

higurashihougi wrote:Porkie said that Russian and Ukrainian are one Slavic people... wait, wait, what, he really said that ? Shocked Shocked affraid

http://oppps.ru/poroshenko-ukraina-i-rossiya-eto-odin-narod-my-ne-dolzhny-voevat.html

В интервью украинской радиостанции "Украинское радио. Первый канал" Президент Украины Петр Порошенко сделал сенсационное заявление:

"Народ России и Украины это без сомнения единый славянский народ, который ни в коей мере не должен был воевать друг с другом. На сегодняшний день моя задача и цель состоят в том, чтобы устранить все разногласия между братскими народами, все исправить"

"По всей видимости, ведущий украинской радиостанции получил эмоциональный шок, так как после слов Президента Украины пошла рекламная заставка.

С другой стороны, нельзя не отметить, что на фоне последних действий Порошенко, его слова о налаживании отношений с Россией начали постепенно претворяться в жизнь. Это и отставки радикальных чиновников и твердое намерение выплачивать долги по евробондам", - передает израильское информационное издание Arutz 10

Is that Porosyuk crying uncle?

I was sure there was going to be a major new campaign against the Donbas this summer.

Then again, it could be Sackofshitvilli style posturing just before a major offensive.
    kap-the-head
    kap-the-head

Post  kap-the-head Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:56 am

kvs wrote:
    higurashihougi wrote:Porkie said that Russian and Ukrainian are one Slavic people... wait, wait, what, he really said that ? Shocked Shocked affraid

Is that Porosyuk crying uncle?

I was sure there was going to be a major new campaign against the Donbas this summer.  

Then again, it could be Sackofshitvilli style posturing just before a major offensive.
    It looks like this is fake, as there is no radio recording on Ukrainian radio portal of such speech.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:33 am

Ain't gonna forgive the Ukraine's $3 billion debt either way, brothers or not.

Have a feeling the people of the Donbass also aren't willing to forgive and forget Poroshenko and the Ukraine that easily.
    whir

Post  whir Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:50 am

RT wrote:EU extends economic sanctions against Russia - official
    Published time: June 22, 2015 07:30

The European Union has extended economic sanctions against Russian for a further six months, a EU foreign policy official said. This follows the EU’s decision Friday to extend sanctions against Crimea for another year.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:03 am

whir wrote:
    RT wrote:EU extends economic sanctions against Russia - official
    Published time: June 22, 2015 07:30

The European Union has extended economic sanctions against Russian for a further six months, a EU foreign policy official said. This follows the EU’s decision Friday to extend sanctions against Crimea for another year.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

I did like the comment " The decision to extend the sanctions against Russia was announced by the EU Council's press officer for foreign affairs, Susanne Kiefer.

The sanctions are being maintained until January 31, 2016 to ensure the Minsk agreement is implemented, she wrote in her Twitter account. "

Like Kiev haven't followed the Minsk agreement for a second yet Russia who are not directly one of the waring parties, gets the sanctions. How corrupt is that?

chinggis
    chinggis

Post  chinggis Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:35 am

Flagship Victory wrote:
    HardHawk wrote:I personally think is time you get of Ritalin and Prozac and face reality, if you can handle it.

As for your BS about Putin............ whoever respond to you and lower itself, to your level, should reconsider.

In the west we routinely criticise our leader. In fact, the cultue of Russia is so different from the west that westerners simply don't understand Russia's ways. In Russia, there is much tolerance. In the west, there isn't any tolerance. Bush was booed and scorned at because of US casualty in Iraq. Putin would not be in office now if he were the leader of a western country. There is much cultural difference between the west's protestantism  and Russia's orthodoxy. Protestantism is about offensive and attacking. Orthodoxy and to a certain extent catholicism is about defending. This is why Spain and Portugal and France lost to Britain. Maidan is offensive in nature in large part because of its protestant American backers. Russia is defensive, never on the offensive, does not even repond well to western sanctions.

Flagship Victory, how I can see you really don`t understand history. Of course there is differences between nations, they are made by geographic location, by ore deposits, by quality of ground, by religion by the differences from one ethnic group to other(genetic and other shit what shape one nation like kings, old history, legends and so on..) all of this is presented in our lives on higher level of our thinking. We are not think, about that we just accept it, it is like it is granted by God.
    What you are say that Spain, Portugal, France lost to Britain it is true, but you are not explain why it is that. And it is very simple, All of this countries do not have good quality ore deposits and its manufacturing is more labor intensive for lover goods quality. I am impressed that you don`t quote Holland. Holland is one upon long time greatest enemy to Britain. They wage wars many years and Holland have good success in them. But suddenly, it disappear, do you know why?
    Reason is very simple, they lend money to Britain, so Britain can wage wars. Holland does not have any significant ore deposits, all they must to order from aboard, and they do, they do it today. It is more simple to them, that they order finished product then to developing own industry. They lend money to other country's and they live good life. In the same time, Britain is borrow money from Holland and develop its own manufacturing capabilities to sell finished products to Holland for more money. And one more important thing is, Holland is surrounded by other country`s and with a sea at a one side. Britain is surrounded only by sea and for people is more easy to invade any country from ground, then from sea. So, we can tell that Britain have security, but other country`s what have a ground borders with other country` do not have security. And for today`s, it is same principle, you can lend money but if below banking sector is not lie industry(heavy, and consumer) and that industry is not selling its products, that country is in its peek and doom will be inevitable, or more accurate, its fall is start.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:26 am

No mention that the 'explosion' may well have been caused by their own shelling.

MOSCOW (Sputnik) – Kiev forces are concerned over the possibility of radioactive waste materials leaking from a storage site in the Donetsk area in Ukraine’s southeast, Ukrainian Maj. Gen. Andriy Taran said. "The radioactive waste storage site near Donetsk is a cause of great concern," Taran was quoted as saying in a Facebook statement posted by the headquarters of Kiev’s special military operation in southeastern Ukraine. The statement explained that an explosion that occurred at a Donetsk chemical factory on June 16 could have led to damages at the radiation storage site as it triggered the detonation of underground ammunition depots. "This situation is causing great concern of the Ukrainian side, because there is a possibility of leakage of radioactive elements that are very dangerous to the health and life of a large number of civilians in the region," Taran stressed.

Read more: sputniknews.com/europe/20150622/1023673119.html#ixzz3dmVOkHI9
    whir

Post  whir Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:29 am

UNIAN via Google Translate wrote:Росія підтвердила отримання від України відсотків за кредитом Януковича
    Russia confirmed receipt of interest on the loan Ukraine Yanukovych
    22.06.2015 | 11:56

Earlier, an informed source has told UNIAN that Ukraine paid is scheduled payment for Bond

Ministry of Finance of Ukraine confirmed the payment coupon payment of 75 million dollars. Eurobonds for 3 billion dollars. issued by the Government of the Russian Federation.

On UNIAN reported the press service of the Ministry of Finance.

"Payment carried out", - said the press officer.

Eurobonds were issued in exchange for a loan from the Russian government in the amount of $ 3 billion.

Earlier, an informed source has told UNIAN that Ukraine paid this scheduled payment by Bond.

As UNIAN reported earlier, Finance Minister Natalia Jaresko Ukraine noted that Ukraine continues to service all its debt obligations and carry out the scheduled June 22 payment of $ 75 million. for Russian Eurobonds. Continue reading.

News-Front wrote:[18] Testing for the sniper occupants of RPG. Fierce battle in Spartaca June 20, 2015
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:42 am

Ukranian assistant minister of defence, Major General Alexander Kolomiets, has removed his family from Kiev and defected to DNR. He says he is not alone among the officers of UA who are disillusioned and wish to go to Donetsk. I am not surprised by this, only that it has taken so long, tho I am sure that valuable intelligence has come from UA officers since the beginning of the war who remained with Kiev, in body if not in heart. The possibility, the hope, that the junta could be killed by a military coup has always been on "back burner", and tho I do not doubt that SBU and all the facist loonies will be conducting a purge, there is still hope that normal officers and men will rise against them. Maybe this will be a false hope, just a brief moment of light, but this is good news today. http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2247623.html

Edit: the video circulating that says it shows the bomb being planted at Sberbank in Kiev, is actually an old video of an attack that happend in Odessa during the winter.
    Erk
    Erk

Post  Erk Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:51 am

Khepesh wrote:Ukranian assistant minister of defence, Major General Alexander Kolomiets, has removed his family from Kiev and defected to DNR. He says he is not alone among the officers of UA who are disillusioned and wish to go to Donetsk. I am not surprised by this, only that it has taken so long, tho I am sure that valuable intelligence has come from UA officers since the beginning of the war who remained with Kiev, in body if not in heart. The possibility, the hope, that the junta could be killed by a military coup has always been on "back burner", and tho I do not doubt that SBU and all the facist loonies will be conducting a purge, there is still hope that normal officers and men will rise against them. Maybe this will be a false hope, just a brief moment of light, but this is good news today. http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2247623.html

Could also be a good cover story for infiltration.

Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:58 am

Khepesh wrote:Ukranian assistant minister of defence, Major General Alexander Kolomiets, has removed his family from Kiev and defected to DNR. He says he is not alone among the officers of UA who are disillusioned and wish to go to Donetsk. I am not surprised by this, only that it has taken so long, tho I am sure that valuable intelligence has come from UA officers since the beginning of the war who remained with Kiev, in body if not in heart. The possibility, the hope, that the junta could be killed by a military coup has always been on "back burner", and tho I do not doubt that SBU and all the facist loonies will be conducting a purge, there is still hope that normal officers and men will rise against them. Maybe this will be a false hope, just a brief moment of light, but this is good news today. http://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/2247623.html

Damn, that is a pretty major development.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:01 am

Erk wrote:

Could also be a good cover story for infiltration.

I doubt it as it is too high profile, and his communications will be monitored. IMO he has probably been passing information to VSN for some time and has decided it is now time to get out. This is something we can only guess at untill the books are written when the war ends. Every country has a potential Canaris, tho if he had that role, then he was actually a patriot, not a traitor as ukrops will now portray him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:25 pm