Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
Big_Gazza
The Mule
Cahaba
VladimirSahin
Walther von Oldenburg
whir
auslander
wilhelm
GarryB
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
ExBeobachter1987
Morpheus Eberhardt
collegeboy16
max steel
Bolt
kap-the-head
medo
HardHawk
kvs
TheArmenian
gregoire
Nikander
Mike E
sepheronx
Boreas
Svyatoslavich
Flagship Victory
AlfaT8
Ghoster
Godric
Neutrality
par far
mack8
Regular
Khepesh
onwiththewar
Book.
OminousSpudd
2SPOOKY4U
flamming_python
BKP
PapaDragon
chinggis
Karl Haushofer
Werewolf
higurashihougi
Rodinazombie
Vann7
Mr.Comrade
franco
Erk
JohninMK
Cowboy's daughter
58 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

kvs
    kvs

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  kvs Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:50 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Lithuania has started arming Maidan. Lithuania recently bought hundreds of Javelin anti tank missiles from the US on IMF money, so it is likely the US is supplying Javelin anti tank missiles to Maidan by way of Lithuania rather than directly from the US.

http://uatoday.tv/politics/lithuania-to-become-first-country-to-arm-ukraine-against-russia-442955.html

The only Russian missile that can counter Javelin is Kornet, which NAF does not have at the moment.
    Lithuania will not send Ukraine any Javelins rest assured. Those FGM-148s are meant for Lithuania to counter Russian tanks rolling over their own borders and the Lithuanian Government is convinced this will happen so they are not giving up their most prized weapons to deal with the older tanks in the NAF's service which is mostly comprised of T-64s and T-72s. Expect small arms from the Lithuanians.

These chihuahuas are such retards. What will roll over them is annihilation via missile warhead before any tanks show up.

1) They are not worth the time of day for Russia and the "threat" of invasion is a delusional, narcissistic fantasy they
    have. It is a serious collective mental disorder.

2) It is NATO that wants to use the Baltics as a staging point for invading Russia. This is the same game as played by
    Hitler during his plans and subsequent invasion. Stalin tried to preempt this by taking over these launch pads first. But
    Russia does not need to do this today. The technology of war has moved on.
    whir

The Situation in the Ukraine. #16 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #16

Post  whir Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:52 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:Expect small arms from the Lithuanians.
    What is even more ridicule since Ukraine has those by the millions.

If I remember correctly they started supplying weapons last fall Rolling Eyes.

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:55 pm

kvs wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:Lithuania has started arming Maidan. Lithuania recently bought hundreds of Javelin anti tank missiles from the US on IMF money, so it is likely the US is supplying Javelin anti tank missiles to Maidan by way of Lithuania rather than directly from the US.

http://uatoday.tv/politics/lithuania-to-become-first-country-to-arm-ukraine-against-russia-442955.html

The only Russian missile that can counter Javelin is Kornet, which NAF does not have at the moment.
    Lithuania will not send Ukraine any Javelins rest assured. Those FGM-148s are meant for Lithuania to counter Russian tanks rolling over their own borders and the Lithuanian Government is convinced this will happen so they are not giving up their most prized weapons to deal with the older tanks in the NAF's service which is mostly comprised of T-64s and T-72s. Expect small arms from the Lithuanians.

These chihuahuas are such retards.   What will roll over them is annihilation via missile warhead before any tanks show up.  

1) They are not worth the time of day for Russia and the "threat" of invasion is a delusional, narcissistic fantasy they
    have.   It is a serious collective mental disorder.

2) It is NATO that wants to use the Baltics as a staging point for invading Russia.   This is the same game as played by
    Hitler during his plans and subsequent invasion.   Stalin tried to preempt this by taking over these launch pads first.   But
    Russia does not need to do this today.   The technology of war has moved on.
    Dunno. Seems like common sense to be good terms your neighbors especially when their military would roll right over you no matter how many reinforcements you get from lands that are thousands of miles away...

Post  Guest Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:59 pm

whir wrote:

I thought Lithuania also gave "non-lethal aid" as well...

Anybody remember the awful Lithuanian poster on MP.net (AnimarasLT or something along those lines?) who sent the Ukrops a Flecktarn uniform he had? Rolling Eyes
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:2 Maidan soldiers KIA and 6 more WIA yesterday.

Thanks for the report but would you list your source and also report the KIA and WIA for the NAF? I would like to know which is taking more casualties atm.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:
    Flagship Victory wrote:2 Maidan soldiers KIA and 6 more WIA yesterday.

Thanks for the report but would you list your source and also report the KIA and WIA for the NAF? I would like to know which is taking more casualties atm.

Why are you talking to yourself? lol1 Razz pwnd
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:34 pm

Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    whir wrote:

Anybody remember the awful Lithuanian poster on MP.net (AnimarasLT or something along those lines?) who sent the Ukrops a Flecktarn uniform he had? Rolling Eyes

Yeah I remember his Nazi memorobillia collection that he was proud of too and showed off on mp.net.

Reminds me of my father telling me about his travels through Soviet Lithuania in the 70s; I think one of the families he stayed with were harboring a Nazi flag in their cellar or something.

Unfortunately there are many idiots and permanenatly traumetised people in the Baltic states (or some just plain brainwashed). But I noticed that during the last few months of mp.net, some of the Baltic members were waking up to the facts of Kiev's stupidity and the fact that their republics are set to become major NATO military platsdarms over the next 24 months, and will pretty much be the epicentre for any NATO-Russian military conflict and destabilization attempts.
    HardHawk
    HardHawk

Post  HardHawk Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:41 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:Again, I call upon Putin to visit Donetsk. See for himself what is happening. Putin simply does not grasp reality when he says Syria is all fine and dandy. No, that is not reality, that is fantasy. No leader on this planet is as out of touch with reality as Putin is. Simply a tradegy for the Russian people.

As for Crimea, I'm sure Putin will give Crimea to Ukraine after 2017. In a recent interview Putin says he will fulfill the Kharkov treaty which expires in 2017. Putin is a very diplomatic leader. To him, partnership with the EU is more important than a peninsula exclave. Putin cares very much about keeping face. He would never have the EU sanction Russia forever. Therefore he will give Crimea back to Ukraine so that the EU drops sanctions on Russia. The Black Sea Fleet could be relocated to Novorossiysk.

Westerners understand Putin's psychology and they know exactly what to do with Putin. Here in the west, psychology is a BIG BIG field. If you notice, when Putin talks during interview, he does not have confidence. He makes subtle facial movements and he stammers and he avoids eye contact. In fact, when Putin signed the Crimea accession treaty, he did it on emotion, angry at what Maidan did to Yanukovych. This anger is gone. Putin is no longer angry with Maidan. In fact, Putin watches euronews which is why he saw what Maidan did to Yanokovych but he does not see what Maidan does to Donetsk. So Putin does not understand what is going on in Donetsk. He does not know Maidan has broken Minsk and is shelling Donetsk. Why? Because euronews does not show it.

I personally think is time you get of Ritalin and Prozac and face reality, if you can handle it.

As for your BS about Putin............ whoever respond to you and lower itself, to your level, should reconsider.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:51 pm

HardHawk wrote:I personally think is time you get of Ritalin and Prozac and face reality, if you can handle it.

As for your BS about Putin............ whoever respond to you and lower itself, to your level, should reconsider.

In the west we routinely criticise our leader. In fact, the cultue of Russia is so different from the west that westerners simply don't understand Russia's ways. In Russia, there is much tolerance. In the west, there isn't any tolerance. Bush was booed and scorned at because of US casualty in Iraq. Putin would not be in office now if he were the leader of a western country. There is much cultural difference between the west's protestantism  and Russia's orthodoxy. Protestantism is about offensive and attacking. Orthodoxy and to a certain extent catholicism is about defending. This is why Spain and Portugal and France lost to Britain. Maidan is offensive in nature in large part because of its protestant American backers. Russia is defensive, never on the offensive, does not even repond well to western sanctions.

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:56 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Ivan the Colorado wrote:
    whir wrote:

Yeah I remember his Nazi memorobillia collection that he was proud of too and showed off on mp.net.

Reminds me of my father telling me about his travels through Soviet Lithuania in the 70s; I think one of the families he stayed with were harboring a Nazi flag in their cellar or something.

Unfortunately there are many idiots and permanenatly traumetised people in the Baltic states (or some just plain brainwashed). But I noticed that during the last few months of mp.net, some of the Baltic members were waking up to the facts of Kiev's stupidity and the fact that their republics are set to become major NATO military platsdarms over the next 24 months, and will pretty much be the epicentre for any NATO-Russian military conflict and destabilization attempts.

AnimarasLT was he not the guy that posted the thread about the Lithuanian Nazi that received a state funeral ?? last year some time
    Neutrality
    Neutrality

Post  Neutrality Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:00 pm

I think it was AurimasLT to be precise. Guy was batshit insane. I remember during the Odessa massacre as the events were unfolding him saying "they got what they deserved". MP.net was swarmed with Nazis and russophobes. Sturmedik, DasBoot and kalerab were other good pro-Ukrainian apologists.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:10 pm

Right Sector says it does not accept Minsk, will keep killing ethnic Russians.

http://rt.com/news/268723-ukraine-right-sector-war/

I simply don't get why Putin asks NAF to adhere to Minsk when Maidan simply rejects Minsk. Right Sector now has tanks, artillery because it has been incorporated as part of the Ukrainian army.

And before you say I BS about Putin, you should listen how Americans criticize American presidents. A LOT more than I criticize Putin. In fact, if Putin were an American president, he would have been booed out of the White House long ago because of his refusal to stamp out Maidan in 2013. Foreign policy is a major part of an American president's job.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Neutrality wrote:I think it was AurimasLT to be precise. Guy was batshit insane. I remember during the Odessa massacre as the events were unfolding him saying "they got what they deserved". MP.net was swarmed with Nazis and russophobes. Sturmedik, DasBoot and kalerab were other good pro-Ukrainian apologists.

IMHO Asheren, Draks and one other clown whose name I forgot will alway take the cake in paranoid retard department. thumbsup
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:31 pm

Someone finally hit the nail on the head Very Happy

Kremlin: Baltic States Hope to Receive Money Amid Imaginary Russian Threat

Baltic states accusing Russia of the so-called "aggression" hope to receive financial support from the West, Kremlin Chief of Staff Sergei Ivanov said Sunday in an interview with the Financial Times.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150621/1023667479.html

MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Since 2014, the Baltic states’ governments have started to increase defense spending, asking the NATO members for assistance in response to the alleged "Russian threat."

"I find it funny to hear how Russia is being accused of military aggressiveness. … This is of course being done consciously by the Baltic states themselves in order to receive money from you," Ivanov said.

He added that the Western governments would be forced to spend their defense budget "for unnecessary purposes.”

"But the most important thing is: Why do we have to do this? What, do you seriously think that we want to unleash war with NATO? Are we suicidal? What do we need this for?" the official pointed out.

NATO has boosted its military presence in the Baltic region amid the Ukrainian crisis, while Moscow has repeatedly expressed concern over the bloc's activities near Russian borders and denied claims of involvement in Ukraine's internal affairs.

medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:35 pm

What are you suggesting? Putin should start thermonuclear war and annihilate whole humanity? Are you mad? Stop writing nonsense here. Putin have a very difficult task to prevent WW3 for all costs and to do that he must first destroy US Dollar and economy and than will US military might and empire fall apart. To do that he work together with Xi Jinping from China and with other BRICS members to establish parallel international financial and economy system to take the might from US hands. To implement this task you need time. This is very difficult, but it is working. EU is going to break up and NATO will follow. The plan of Putin and Xi is getting its momentum and this is why US want to start the WW3 for any price to prevent the fall of US empire, which will fall in few years anyway.

Don't worry, Putin will keep providing help and supplies to Novorussian army and you could be sure that Novorussian army is strong enough to fully defeat ukronazis on the battlefield. Believe me, Minsk 2 was the last agreement for cease fire. There will be no Minsk 3. When Minsk 2 agreement will end by Ukronazis, Novorussian army will not stop until whole Novorussian territory will be liberated and to the fall of Kiev. They will leave the rest of Ukraine to Ukronazis and let US and western Europe live them if they want and after all Ukraine will have to pay their debts to IMF, US and EU, because Novorussia will not pay those debts.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:35 pm

Behold the force that will conquer Crimea!!! lol1

Equipment on Ukrainian Flagship is so Poor, Described as ‘Hellish Hell’

Equipment on the Hetman Sahaydachniy frigate, the flagship of the Ukrainian Navy, is old and most of it doesn’t even work, said Yuri Biryukov, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko.

http://sputniknews.com/military/20150621/1023668733.html

Most equipment on the frigate is almost useless since it was built during Soviet times, Biryukov wrote on his Facebook account.

"Everything there is as always and as everywhere in our army — the equipment is from the Soviet era. Nobody thought about energy efficiency, nobody thought about convenience. And yes, the ship right now is hellish hell, almost nothing works there," Biryukov said.

The cookhouse on the ship is in particularly bad shape. The refrigerators, heaters and water generator system are all out of work. The crew prepares food on "the remains of the kitchen equipment," the senior adviser said.

"The ship's water generator system never worked, it broke down in the early 1990s and the crew put a small American water distiller that still saves the ship. And do you know that a cube of fresh water in African ports cost $200? Sailors found this out while performing tasks off the coast of Somalia."

The path to get funding from the Ukrainian government to replace the equipment has been hard and thorny. It took three weeks of scandals and bureaucratic fuss with the Defense Ministry to work out a funding plan, Biryukov said.

The senior adviser also added that the replacement of the old equipment on the ship likely won't happen, calling it an "experiment".    

When all else fails, blame the Soviet equipment...pwnd
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:39 pm

medo wrote:What are you suggesting? Putin should start thermonuclear war and annihilate whole humanity? Are you mad? Stop writing nonsense here. Putin have a very difficult task to prevent WW3 for all costs and to do that he must first destroy US Dollar and economy and than will US military might and empire fall apart. To do that he work together with Xi Jinping from China and with other BRICS members to establish parallel international financial and economy system to take the might from US hands. To implement this task you need time. This is very difficult, but it is working. EU is going to break up and NATO will follow. The plan of Putin and Xi is getting its momentum and this is why US want to start the WW3 for any price to prevent the fall of US empire, which will fall in few years anyway.

Don't worry, Putin will keep providing help and supplies to Novorussian army and you could be sure that Novorussian army is strong enough to fully defeat ukronazis on the battlefield. Believe me, Minsk 2 was the last agreement for cease fire. There will be no Minsk 3. When Minsk 2 agreement will end by Ukronazis, Novorussian army will not stop until whole Novorussian territory will be liberated and to the fall of Kiev. They will leave the rest of Ukraine to Ukronazis and let US and western Europe live them if they want and after all Ukraine will have to pay their debts to IMF, US and EU, because Novorussia will not pay those debts.

Do what the American president would do. What would Obama do? Well, first thing, Obama would have stamped out Maidan in 2013. But this is what we have now, a full fledged Maidan on Russia's border. All is not lost. What would Obama do now? Obama would arm NAF with Kornet missiles and fight to Kiev. Might not reach Kiev, but war would cause damage on Maidan's economy and, with a bit of luck, cause Ukraine to depopulate. This is a long war of attrition. Any war can only be won by fighting. Yes there has to be sacrifices. If you want to beat Maidan, only war can beat it.

I hope you are right. That NAF will prevail. Again, I'm seeing things from a westerner's point of view. We westerners do not tolerate, do not endure. Westerners strike, attack, do offensive. This is the nature of westerners. They bite and they bite hard. Protestantism would have not survived had it not been brutal from the very start.

Last edited by Flagship Victory on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:43 pm

I hesitate before posting this link, firstly because it is Russian. Secondly because it is at what many will call the extreme edge of possibilities, impossible in fact. Generally the author asks how the PMR situation can be resolved. He gives two options, either eventually withdraw Russian forces or take military action. If the decision is military action, then he presents 3 plans, A, B and V [C].

Heavily edited and paraphrased, plan A involves an advance by VSN to take Mariupol, something that Zakharchenko has said will eventually happen, and to put ukrops into a pot further to the west around Berdyansk. This, as regards PMR, and clearly other bigger issues will be involved, will hold Berdyansk to ransom on condition of the release of PMR. Berdyansk is part of Zaporozhia oblast and therefore not claimed by DNR so can only be temporarily held. Failure of plan A to secure release of PMR leads directly to plan B which will be a war between Russia and Ukraine and an advance to Odessa and PMR, and the permanent loss of all the southeast to what remains of Ukraine. Plan V [C] would involve a Russian airborne and amphibious assault on Odessa. Plan A is predicated on all other options being exhausted, on waiting an eternity and on there being no further reason to wait as the situation as regards sanctions and the political climate not becoming favorable to Russia. This article, as can be expected, has caused a stir. Some dismiss it as fantasy immediately, others go with it. What is interesting is that nobody seriously suggests it is a provocation, and there is curiosity as to who the author could really be and the precise reasons for publishing it. This article is being disseminated around the networks, and at least one admin has been admonished for linking to it and allowing comments. I'm not going to spell out why this would be so. For myself, I of course have no opinion on such fantasies etc etc....
    http://cont.ws/post/95180

Last edited by Khepesh on Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Khepesh wrote:I hesitate before posting this link, firstly because it is Russian. Secondly because it is at what many will call the extreme edge of possibilities, impossible in fact. Generally the author asks how the PMR situation can be resolved. He gives two options, either eventually withdraw Russian forces or take military action. If the decision is military action, then he presents 3 plans, A, B and V [C].

Heavily edited and paraphrased, plan A involves an advance by VSN to take Mariupol, something that Zakharchenko has said will eventually happen, and to put ukrops into a pot further to the west around Berdyansk. This, as regards PMR, and clearly other bigger issues will be involved, will hold Berdyansk to ransom on condition of the release of PMR. Berdyansk is part of Zaporozhia oblast and therefore not claimed by DNR so can only be temporarily held. Failure of plan A to secure release of PMR leads directly to plan B which will be a war between Russia and Ukraine and an advance to Odessa and PMR, and the permanent loss of all the southeast to what remains of Ukraine. Plan V [C] would involve a Russian airborne and amphibious assault on Odessa. Plan A is predicated on all other options being exhausted, on waiting an eternity and on there being no further reason to wait as the situation as regards sanctions and the political climate not becoming favorable to Russia. This article, as can be expected, has caused a stir. Some dismiss it as fantasy immediately, others go with it. What is interesting is that nobody seriously suggests it is a provocation, and there is curiosity as to who the author could really be. This article is being disseminated around the networks, and at least one admin has been admonished for linking to it and allowing comments. I'm not going to spell out why this would be so. For myself, I of course have no opinion on such fantasies etc etc....
    http://cont.ws/post/95180

Taking Mariupol will break the dam. This would cause Maidan's economy to collapse. So far, Putin has stopped NAF from taking Mariupol, twice, because Putin wants Ukraine's economy to recover and have Ukraine stay whole and strong and neutral. Unless Putin turns on Maidan and gives NAF the go ahead to take Mariupol, this option is impossible unless NAF can manufacture its own arms and not depend on Russia for arms.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:50 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    medo wrote:What are you suggesting? Putin should start thermonuclear war and annihilate whole humanity? Are you mad? Stop writing nonsense here. Putin have a very difficult task to prevent WW3 for all costs and to do that he must first destroy US Dollar and economy and than will US military might and empire fall apart. To do that he work together with Xi Jinping from China and with other BRICS members to establish parallel international financial and economy system to take the might from US hands. To implement this task you need time. This is very difficult, but it is working. EU is going to break up and NATO will follow. The plan of Putin and Xi is getting its momentum and this is why US want to start the WW3 for any price to prevent the fall of US empire, which will fall in few years anyway.

Do what the American president would do. What would Obama do? Well, first thing, Obama would have stamped out Maidan in 2013. But this is what we have now, a full fledged Maidan on Russia's border. All is not lost. What would Obama do now? Obama would arm NAF with Kornet missiles and fight to Kiev. Might not reach Kiev, but war would cause damage on Maidan's economy and, with a bit of luck, cause Ukraine to depopulate. This is a long war of attrition. Any war can only be won by fighting. Yes there has to be sacrifices. If you want to beat Maidan, only war can beat it.

I hope you are right. That NAF will prevail. Again, I'm seeing things from a westerner's point of view. We westerners do not tolerate, do not endure. Westerners strike, attack, do offensive. This is the nature of westerners. They bite and they bite hard. Protestantism would have not survived had it not been brutal from the very start.

And the westerners always lost the war in Russia. Like Crusaders, Napoleon and Hitler. Don't forget, Putin is the master of eastern martial arts. He know, how to use the energy of attack of the enemy to defeat him. He show this well in Crimea. Patience is also part of this art.
    Flagship Victory
    Flagship Victory

Post  Flagship Victory Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 pm

medo wrote:And the westerners always lost the war in Russia. Like Crusaders, Napoleon and Hitler. Don't forget, Putin is the master of eastern martial arts. He know, how to use the energy of attack of the enemy to defeat him. He show this well in Crimea. Patience is also part of this art.

We westerners won. Why do you think English is the dominant language on this planet? We type in English. Because English protestant attacking culture enabled westerners to dominate the world. Western culture is protestant. Always attack.

The west is currently attacking Russia, attempting to break apart Russia like the west broke apart Yugoslavia. Maidan is nothing but a weapon of the west, to attack Russia with, and justify sanctions.

You are right. This is a long war. Who knows what will happen 5 years down the road? With Crimea? With Donbas? No one knows the future. One thing is for sure. This Maidan mess will remain on Russia's border for a LONG time to come. And that is bad for Russia.
    gregoire

Post  gregoire Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Flagship Victory wrote:
    medo wrote:And the westerners always lost the war in Russia. Like Crusaders, Napoleon and Hitler. Don't forget, Putin is the master of eastern martial arts. He know, how to use the energy of attack of the enemy to defeat him. He show this well in Crimea. Patience is also part of this art.

We westerners won. Why do you think English is the dominant language on this planet? We type in English. Because English protestant attacking culture enabled westerners to dominate the world. Western culture is protestant. Always attack.

The west is currently attacking Russia, attempting to break apart Russia like the west broke apart Yugoslavia. Maidan is nothing but a weapon of the west, to attack Russia with, and justify sanctions.

You are right. This is a long war. Who knows what will happen 5 years down the road? With Crimea? With Donbas? No one knows the future. One thing is for sure. This Maidan mess will remain on Russia's border for a LONG time to come. And that is bad for Russia.

Never heard of asymmetrical war?
    Rodinazombie

Post  Rodinazombie Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:04 am

Gents ive been away since friday, can anyone give me an update please as to the developments since then?

Thanks
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:20 am

Rodinazombie wrote:Gents ive been away since friday, can anyone give me an update please as to the developments since then?

Thanks
    Bit like old times, a couple of hundred posts going round in circles with half of them in a parallel universe, if you catch my drift.

There is not a lot new going on in the real world, where everyone seems to be watching what's happening in Greece.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:37 am

Rodinazombie wrote:Gents ive been away since friday, can anyone give me an update please as to the developments since then?

Thanks
    Bunch of dead civvies. Few ukies, sep soldiers dead. More bullshit rambling from Ukrainian gov.
    Nothing on western front pretty much.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:09 am