Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+48
marcinko
Walther von Oldenburg
Cowboy's daughter
PapaDragon
artjomh
JohninMK
Dforce
auslander
ExBeobachter1987
Prince Darling
GarryB
Book.
CaptMorgan68
Godric
medo
Dima
Airbornewolf
Inetwarrior
Voskhod
whir
Morpheus Eberhardt
Admin
DTA
NationalRus
HeNeArKrXeRn_
Monarchist
Khepesh
KomissarBojanchev
TheArmenian
collegeboy16
Cpt Caz
Regular
Mike E
macedonian
DanilaMP
kvs
TR1
wilhelm
mack8
Rodinazombie
sepheronx
KoTeMoRe
Strizh
flamming_python
magnumcromagnon
Werewolf
max steel
AbsoluteZero
52 posters

mp.net is closing?

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

mp.net is closing? - Page 5 Empty Re: mp.net is closing?

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:54 am

I prefer late April, myself...

Hahaah MP.net being itself till the end. Guys sucking Mods' D so deep it isn't funny.

Kudos to RZ that lashed out to Idit in chief Hollis, the man's so fake even his favourite minion LD outed his total cluelessness at the calibre thread.

I guess Werewolf is right, it's self-esteem suicide that place.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Can someone bring BitnikGr here?
    Cpt Caz
    Cpt Caz

Post  Cpt Caz Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:09 pm

Werewolf wrote:Can someone bring BitnikGr here?

I'm not sure how we'd contact him. He's barely ever active on MP.net anymore, and his youtube channel got shut down. Our best bet is that he sees one of the many posts pointing to this place from the Russian Photos thread.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Cpt Caz wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Can someone bring BitnikGr here?

I'm not sure how we'd contact him. He's barely ever active on MP.net anymore, and his youtube channel got shut down. Our best bet is that he sees one of the many posts pointing to this place from the Russian Photos thread.

I sent him a message on his Google+ account at "https://plus.google.com/+BitnikGr/posts".
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Post  Khepesh Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:06 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:I prefer late April, myself...

Hahaah MP.net being itself till the end. Guys sucking Mods' D so deep it isn't funny.

Kudos to RZ that lashed out to Idit in chief Hollis, the man's so fake even his favourite minion LD outed his total cluelessness at the calibre thread.

yeah, that was a great exchange between those two. I'm only looking in there now to see if anybody does a massive rage quit. I wonder if the mods will have the guts to not close that thread before the official last day, knowing that its likely that some will be very tempted to storm in with all guns blazing.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Khepesh wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:I prefer late April, myself...

yeah, that was a great exchange between those two. I'm only looking in there now to see if anybody does a massive rage quit. I wonder if the mods will have the guts to not close that thread before the official last day, knowing that its likely that some will be very tempted to storm in with all guns blazing.

Shhhh you're going to leak ze plan. BTW I promised LD I'm going to pee on his door the next time I'm on to Brooklyn. Photos will be provided free.
    Strizh

Post  Strizh Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Werewolf wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Regular wrote:Well I think we should prepare for influx of more members.
    No offence, but this site needs some refurbishment. Talking about that weird header;)

Im still waiting on submissions.  

I think you will get  a few after 9th may.

I am not sure whether 9th may pictures are useful for the header. It should look professional and not full of stronknes.
    The banner should have a slogan/name and a logo. It should be kept very minimalistic like all major brands adidas/nike/apple or the defence websites of Russia/USA. Probably the new Russian star combined with a slogan and the name of the forum.

I would do it myself but I've a lot of exams Sad.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Hahaha, they just banned singidunum.

Israeli rabies squad at it again.

Strizh wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:
    No offence, but this site needs some refurbishment. Talking about that weird header;)

I am not sure whether 9th may pictures are useful for the header. It should look professional and not full of stronknes.
    The banner should have a slogan/name and a logo. It should be kept very minimalistic like all major brands adidas/nike/apple or the defence websites of Russia/USA. Probably the new Russian star combined with a slogan and the name of the forum.

Russia Defence - Expect no Analogue in the world.
    Russia Defence - Everywhere, especially under your bed.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Strizh wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:

If the new banner is not radiating from stronkness and testosteron and you don't grow a bear(d) just by loooking at it then the banner is a failure and we need a new one.

I propose that the new banner must contain crucial elements such as:

T-90A with RED glowing Eyes!!!, T-14/15, BMD-4, T-50, Ka-52, Borei, S-400, AK-12 the old Red Star from Kreml and the characters from the video Воины Света(Worriors of Light)  Putin,Lawrow, Churkin, Medwedew,  Poklosnkoya all riding on bears.

If possible as a GIF since it is hard to get everything on it.

If you don't grow a beard just by looking at it then you are probably a girl.
    whir

Post  whir Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:25 pm

I know this is a RuStronk forum but the truth is that Russia appears to generate a lot of traffic and Russian related threads have dominated that forum for some time to the point of being the site's main driver, you only have to look at the new forum to see the same pattern, the Russian thread dominating in view count form the start even without content.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:35 pm

I've updated nato US threads but no one is interested in replying back or sharing their views . Laughing
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:51 pm

whir wrote:I know this is a RuStronk forum but the truth is that Russia appears to generate a lot of traffic and Russian related threads have dominated that forum for some time to the point of being the site's main driver, you only have to look at the new forum to see the same pattern, the Russian thread dominating in view count form the start even without content.

Fill content worth discussing and you will see here are alot of people that do know quite alot on military matters, they tend just to be more interested in russian military doctrine and equipment, therefore it is a russian military themed forum.
    whir

Post  whir Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Werewolf wrote:Fill content worth discussing and you will see here are alot of people that do know quite alot on military matters, they tend just to be more interested in russian military doctrine and equipment, therefore it is a russian military themed forum.
    I was talking about mp.net obviously I've not expressed myself properly.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:57 pm

whir wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:Fill content worth discussing and you will see here are alot of people that do know quite alot on military matters, they tend just to be more interested in russian military doctrine and equipment, therefore it is a russian military themed forum.
    I was talking about mp.net obviously I've not expressed myself properly.

Kind off had that feeling but wasn't certain...
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 pm

whir wrote:I know this is a RuStronk forum but the truth is that Russia appears to generate a lot of traffic and Russian related threads have dominated that forum for some time to the point of being the site's main driver, you only have to look at the new forum to see the same pattern, the Russian thread dominating in view count form the start even without content.

Rule N°2 of any Press outlet: Fear Sells. (N°1 being Sex Sells).
    whir

Post  whir Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:42 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Rule N°2 of any Press outlet: Fear Sells. (N°1 being Sex Sells).
    Haters spamming forums with clickbait headers is a constant pretty much everywhere but that alone can't explain the click count.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:02 pm

whir wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Rule N°2 of any Press outlet: Fear Sells. (N°1 being Sex Sells).
    Haters spamming forums with clickbait headers is a constant pretty much everywhere but that alone can't explain the click count.

oh but it is. As long as Russia was concerned. The Red scare spiked MP.net in 2008. The forum was slow for a week and there were about 60 banned/infracted members in about same week. Similarly the Ukrainain crisis was a battlefield I counted about 15 banned members from June to July and infractions were cheap.

People were flocking the UA threads because it gave a different perspective. With people breaking out news before western press, it was truly a mindblowing source.

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:06 am

Guys you mind posting links to all this funny stuff on mp.net that you find?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:15 am

flamming_python wrote:Guys you mind posting links to all this funny stuff on mp.net that you find?

5] Do not advertise other forums (that includes linking to them)

https://www.russiadefence.net/t269-rmf-rules-and-regulations#991

Instead what they could do is to post the quotes of the conversations, then mention which category/sub-forum and what page they're located. Sorry I had to be the buzz killer... Cool
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:00 pm

Guys is anyone able to post a last rebutal to Camera as I don't have the time as off now.

In the Mistral thread over there, he states that Stalin congratulated Hitler by Telegram over the fall of Paris.

However the French CNDP itself speaks about a convocation on the 18th of June of the German Ambassador by Molotov for congratulations.

There was no trace of a telegram so far. So please tell that compulsive liar to shut his face.

macedonian
    macedonian

Post  macedonian Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:49 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Guys is anyone able to post a last rebutal to Camera as I don't have the time as off now.

In the Mistral thread over there, he states that Stalin congratulated Hitler by Telegram over the fall of Paris.

However the French CNDP itself speaks about a convocation on the 18th of June of the German Ambassador by Molotov for congratulations.

There was no trace of a telegram so far. So please tell that compulsive liar to shut his face.

C'mon man, if he's really as old as he say he is, his intelligence (or lack of it) is punishment enough.
    He and the rest of the IsraelStronk crew have done (almost) more damage to the image of Israel by posting on mp.net, than Israeli politicians. Well, them and the mods allowing them to be "more equal" than other posters there.

Sit back and relax, mp.net is history anyway.

The IsraelStronk crew always did have a (latent) hatred for Russia though didn't they...Well at least in my opinion they did.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:00 pm

macedonian wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Guys is anyone able to post a last rebutal to Camera as I don't have the time as off now.

C'mon man, if he's really as old as he say he is, his intelligence (or lack of it) is punishment enough.
    He and the rest of the IsraelStronk crew have done (almost) more damage to the image of Israel by posting on mp.net, than Israeli politicians. Well, them and the mods allowing them to be "more equal" than other posters there.

Sit back and relax, mp.net is history anyway.

The IsraelStronk crew always did have a (latent) hatred for Russia though didn't they...Well at least in my opinion they did.

I agree. What makes me sad is that Camera is the acronym of the official Israeli lobby, he's is the mythical paid troll par excellence. Well I hope for some Karma soon enough.
    mack8
    mack8

Post  mack8 Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:21 pm

Don't want to stick my nose too much and don't want to sound like a conspirationist nut THAT bad, but there are folks like me that suspect the direction MP.net has been following (read, right wing, pro-war, blatant sinophobia, russophobia and pretty much any other pro-US and their puppets phobias) was actively "encouraged", "guided" by certain 3 letter agencies from the host country. What is your (ex-MP.net members) take on that? Thanks.
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:25 pm

israel pay people to troll on internet . they are known as HASBARA TROLLS . What a Face Laughing
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:54 pm

mack8 wrote:Don't want to stick my nose too much and don't want to sound like a conspirationist nut THAT bad, but there are folks like me that suspect the direction MP.net has been following (read, right wing, pro-war, blatant sinophobia, russophobia and pretty much any other pro-US and their puppets phobias) was actively "encouraged", "guided" by certain 3 letter agencies from the host country. What is your (ex-MP.net members) take on that? Thanks.

Actually that has less to do with the CIA, but more to do with the kind of people that coalesced to make the first version. Their social status and their views shaped MP.net. It was mostly blue collar guys, former veterans and cold warriors. It was lightly balanced by non-US members that were more coherent, but not that much. As first it was a photo source, without a forum, the problem wasn't as big, but once MP had written sections, strict rules were indeed put in place, all of them less political and more of general guide lines. Around 2006 that changed with the Israeli war on Lebanon and the mods started to roll back the members, especially while Israel looked like it was nothing special and a flurry of Arab members started to bash Israel to the great distaste of the Israel crew (many of them joined around those waters).

Then some special rules started to happen, like Pro-US bias that wasn't on the charter. The charter was totally "overhauled" and made dumber. After Gaza and Georgia, MP.net had big issues since the mods were caught short on a propaganda playbook and many people started pointing the Georgian aggression.

There was much infracting and banning.

As for the the phobias...they are mainly the fruit of the membership explosion. There was evident bias regarding moderation, and members got free out of jail card on many occasions. Some old inbreds joined post 2006 and the whole BTDT mythology started.

The three last years were simply low value, stupid threads, phobias, very little content and most good members went out. The biggest issue was that the moderation level nose dived after the DW fiasco (Delta Whiskey was a British moderator that would vindicate on Americans and hit on religious bigots as well as people who would raise the Falklands issue.

Which at the end backfired as the US members got him to be stripped of his privilege. From there on people would just get zapped for nothing more than pissing Hollis or any other mod personally.

So when you say that the 10 first year of Cold War the only Nuclear strategy the US had was performing a nuclear genocide on the Soviet Union and prove it (Curtis LeMay's quote and everything). you get banned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:47 am