Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+43
kvs
As Sa'iqa
higurashihougi
Morpheus Eberhardt
Sujoy
cracker
dino00
EKS
Mindstorm
KomissarBojanchev
dionis
medo
nemrod
arpakola
flamming_python
mack8
Cyberspec
onwiththewar
ali.a.r
magnumcromagnon
etaepsilonk
TR1
GustavoHF
sepheronx
Firebird
fragmachine
Asf
Petro007
gregoire
Airbornewolf
Werewolf
Mike E
Stealthflanker
Viktor
Vann7
Big_Gazza
Regular
d_taddei2
AlfaT8
Flyingdutchman
TheGeorgian
Hannibal Barca
Feldmarszal
47 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  arpakola Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:42 pm

Islamists mercenaries paid by Jewish oligarchs from Kiev are fighting against Novorossia.

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 10603604_639244729523464_5855715471608493561_n

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 10612945_639244712856799_553262623567971442_n
    arpakola
    arpakola

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #8

Post  arpakola Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:47 pm

Ukrainian POW in Lugansk (English subtitles) by Grapham Philips

medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:32 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRtOSk1tps#t=10

Novorussian army capture Ukrainian modernized T-72B tank.
    medo
    medo

Post  medo Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:31 pm

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 Bezler10

Сводки от ополчения Новороссии
    15.09.14 Сообщение от ополчения

Указом Премьер-министра Захарченко А. В. гвардии подполковнику Игорю Николаевичу Безлеру, командиру бригады, присвоено внеочередное воинское звание генерал-майор. Он награжден за участие в освободительной борьбе в ДНР Георгиевским крестом четвёртой степени.

Igor N. Bezler was promoted to rank general-major.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:12 am

[quote="arpakola"]Islamists mercenaries paid by Jewish oligarchs from Kiev are fighting against Novorossia.

Why am I not surprised?
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:13 am

[quote="arpakola"]https://www.nordfront.se/norrman-strider-i-donbass-slog-ut-bataljon-aidar.smr

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 10686904_1548243632065650_1807535330051186307_n

Nice to see some support form the north... I see a lot of similar "mini rallies" where I live.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:57 am

medo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkRtOSk1tps#t=10

Did i see that right it has a HUD like display outside the tank for the 12.7mm gun?
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:02 am

Werewolf wrote:

Did i see that right it has a HUD like display outside the tank for the 12.7mm gun?
    Looks like a kind of optic without an external cover. You can see multiple lenses, which probably would use mirrors on the "cover" to create the optic. HUD's don't have multiple lenses.
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:08 am

Werewolf wrote:

looks like ours!!!! supplyd by russia captured by ukr army and now recaptured, russia was modernising its T-72 with the help of france and thales for a long time now, no ukrainian contracts are ever heard of, and the dont have the money inthe first place
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:27 am

telegraph.co.uk

/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/11097614/

Nato-begins-military-exercises-in-Ukraine . HTML

According to NATO there are 1,000 Russian soldiers in Ukraine.  According to the NGO Soldiers' Mothers it is over 15,000.
    Both are lying and get their lies straight.   It is true that there are several thousand volunteers from Russia.  Maybe some of
    them are soldiers.   But that does not constitute a Russian invasion.   There are Poles fighting for the Kiev regime and they
    are military or ex-military.   Does that mean that Poland has invaded Ukraine?
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:45 am

NationalRus wrote:
    Werewolf wrote:

looks like ours!!!! supplyd by russia captured by ukr army and now recaptured, russia was modernising its T-72 with the help of france and thales for a long time now, no ukrainian contracts are ever heard of, and the dont have the money inthe first place
    It isn't a HUD anyway... Just an optic of some sort. It looks typical at that, so I doubt it came from Russia.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 am

NationalRus wrote:

Can you provide a link to Thales equipment in T-72s?  I can only find references to the Thales "Catharine" FC and XP thermal target sight system in T-90s.

There are links on the web which have images of what it looks like inside the turret.  This T-72 has some other system.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:50 am

kvs wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

Can you provide a link to Thales equipment in T-72s?  I can only find references to the Thales "Catharine" FC and XP thermal target sight system in T-90s.

There are links on the web which have images of what it looks like inside the turret.  This T-72 has some other system.

Chances are it is just another Uki tank with some kind of thermal sight system. Let's not have a "B3" repeat.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:54 am

The so-called violation of "international law" by Russia giving support to the rebels and the so-called territorial integrity of Ukraine is a crock.

The International Court of Justice at the Hague has ruled that the 2008 Kosovo secession was legal even though there was no referendum. The ruling means that self-determination rights trump national borders. The people of Donetsk and Lugansk voted to secede and that is that. Obama brazenly lied that there was a UN-organized referendum in Kosovo. The US and the EU routinely claim that Kosovo was a special case. This is all total nonsense. There are no special people with special rights. All humans on this planet have equal rights.

So if Russia sends tanks, MLRS systems and anything else to the Donbas, then it is not violating international law. It is the Kiev regime that is violating humanitarian and international law with its suppression campaign. Randomly shelling civilians is a war crime. BTW, the rebels do not operate their MLRS and artillery from population points. But I have seen video where it is clear that the Kiev regime forces are stationing their tanks inside villages and daring the rebels to hit them. Basically the regime forces are baiting the rebels into collateral damage incidents.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:56 am

Mike E wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

Chances are it is just another Uki tank with some kind of thermal sight system. Let's not have a "B3" repeat.

I followed that whole discussion on mp.net and it was a string of over-interpretations by amateurs.
    Mike E
    Mike E

Post  Mike E Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:58 am

kvs wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

I followed that whole discussion on mp.net and it was a string of over-interpretations by amateurs.
    What do you expect coming from Mp.net?
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:00 am

Mike E wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    Mike E wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    NationalRus wrote:

What do you expect coming from Mp.net?

The irony is that the OSCE has already discredited the tired myth of "Russian transporting tanks through Ukraine", as there isn't even been a shred of evidence that supports that claim, and it's funny that people consider Thales equipment (French) and Sosna-U gunner sight (Belorussian) as something being definitive proof of being Russian origin, l also like how "Russian's are invading with tanks" with out their formidable SHORAD. Are we really supposed to believe that Tor or Tunguska would allow "Russian tanks" to be so easily destroyed by air-power as they claim? lol1 I also like how proof of Russian invasion of Ukraine is Soviet era military equipment, and Russian speaking soldiers...like those didn't exist beforehand... lol1 lol1 lol1
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:11 am

that russian military advisors helping them is quite clear, and by now i belive some hardwere got trough i how anyone can explane a BTR-82A in rebel hands? probably 2 or more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nd-ObZ6TJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHT-tPKSwQo

and one which was destroyed in battle i poted in the donbass mulitmedia thread, ther are 3 options for it:

1.supplyd by russia
    2.hijacked from russia......
    3.bought from russia...

since options 2 and 3 are redicules option 1 is left
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:34 am

Are you guys talking about that shaped piece of glass on the arm above the heavy machine gun?

That is an old prismatic sight in Soviet service for half a century...

Why is bought from Russia ridiculous?

They are hardly going to go to a party and not bring a gift... doesn't mean their parents are invited...

How about we look at the evidence that the rebels have captured trucks loaded up with Javelin and perhaps suspect NATO is playing a dirty game here... which is made worse when they openly punish the other side with little or no proof yet are clearly guilty of the very same crime... in fact it was their support for the original coup that created the mess in the first place... but they blame Russia for every thing.

Personally I think Russia should demand these accusing western countries come up wit irrefutable evidence or Russia will open its borders to supplies and support for the Rebels.

right now the rebels are defending their land... with better supplies and support taking Kiev might become a real option...  Twisted Evil

Of course Russia is not that reckless... and unfortunately the West is.

I am impressed that those poor quality videos allows you enough information to determine that these vehicles are BTR-82s and not old BTR-80As with the new 30m turret design later adopted on the BTR-82, and also the fact that these are Ukrainian rebels in the Ukraine
    NationalRus
    NationalRus

Post  NationalRus Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:00 am

on the destroyed BTR pic you can see it CLEARLY its a BTR-82, why keep on deyning it, im actaully quite happy that we get some stuff trough to them, proves the fifth-column didnt taken over russia yet completly

here good quality
    The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 1376417_900

its ther, or was ther if it was only this one which got destroyed, and you might take out a tinfoil hat if you try to say tht a brand new BTR-82 which is not even in great nummbers in the russian army itself "accidentaly" got lost and ended up in donbass
    Firebird

Post  Firebird Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:37 am

I wonder if old tunnels are operational from Soviet times. Connected to the Donbass mines.. or not.

Would be funny for Willy Wanker of the Chocolate Factory to build a giant wall along the border. And then a load of cutting edge mil tech to appear from nowhere for the Resistance ..! : D
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:39 pm

Well, actually Russian goverment have already "provided" the "evidences" about the so-called "Russian intervention". Laughing

So far this is the most reliable "evidence" of "Russian intervention". Laughing

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 Russianembassynatotrollingsi

The AA toy model has a twin 57mm cannon, isn't it ?
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 pm

That may not be BTR 82. Dont forget BTR-80A has similar turret and it has been around since the early 90's and hungary has them. Could be captured Ukrainian mil stock.

As well, the tank showcased, if it was Russian, I dont think it would say Thales on it as UOMZ license produced the thermals for it. It would be written in Russian. And that is only optics, anything else, doubt so. Could be imported product or France assistance to Ukraine as they have shown to still be upgrading tanks in Kiev.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:16 pm

NationalRus wrote:that russian military advisors helping them is quite clear, and by now i belive some hardwere got trough i how anyone can explane a BTR-82A in rebel hands? probably 2 or more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nd-ObZ6TJI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHT-tPKSwQo

and one which was destroyed in battle i poted in the donbass mulitmedia thread, ther are 3 options for it:

1.supplyd by russia
    2.hijacked from russia......
    3.bought from russia...

since options 2 and 3 are redicules option 1 is left

Yet these claims have already been discredited by the OSCE, the people who keep harping about Russia providing military equipment to Rebels haven't even put 1/10,000th the effort to actually investigate the Russian/Ukraine border (in comparison to the OSCE), and are grasping straws to prove discredited and unsubstantiated supposition.
    arpakola
    arpakola

Post  arpakola Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:37 pm

Bodyguards of Ukrainian President Poroshenko are foreign hirelings

The Situation in the Ukraine. #8 - Page 35 10322698_1548750788681601_3112514217246896607_n

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:32 pm