Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+37
ali.a.r
Zivo
calripson
Sujoy
Russian Patriot
collegeboy16
Airbornewolf
TheArmenian
mutantsushi
As Sa'iqa
Werewolf
Admin
russianumber1
magnumcromagnon
mack8
medo
Pyrrus
navyfield
Cyberspec
zino
Hannibal Barca
etaepsilonk
George1
Viktor
KomissarBojanchev
AlfaT8
Firebird
Austin
Regular
sepheronx
d_taddei2
zg18
TR1
macedonian
flamming_python
GarryB
TheRealist
41 posters

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

zino
    zino

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  zino Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:22 pm

Good post Viktor and Medo. Perhaps a little bit optimistic but let's hope for that.
    For me also the future status of Crimea is still fluid: don't forget the recent Duma law about the fast
    annexation of territories of the FSU (Nazarbayev is not happy I think, Vlad will talk to him tomorrow). Whatever, the overall outcome for Crimea will be good.
    zino
    zino

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Situation in the Ukraine. #1

Post  zino Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:40 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Regular wrote:Who seen Putin interview? Apparently soldiers disarming Ukrainian army are not Russians:D There are other gems as well...

Several important things:

1.) Putin doesn't want to reinstate Yanukovich.
    2.) Not discussing includion of Crimea into Russia.
    3.) No need to bring in regular army (ok just admit Spestanz is there Putin).

This is a good development, all in all.

about point 2 "I would like to stress that I believe only the people living in a given territory have the right to determine their own future." So, if requested, annexation is not ruled out.

Another perhaps important point is related to Dnepropetrovsk. Vladimir Vladimirovich told us that the chosen governor is a "unique crook" who cheated even Abramovich Laughing  "And now this crook is appointed Governor of Dnepropetrovsk. No wonder the people are dissatisfied. They were dissatisfied and will remain so if those who refer to themselves the legitimate authorities continue in the same fashion."
    It seems that he considers Dnepropetrovsk the centre where to start to tear down the oligarcs rule in order to bring some hope to the people.
    zino
    zino

Post  zino Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:22 pm

Today I'm a little logorrheic.
    The saddest thing: we are ruled by irresponsible amateurs.

Not to be repetitive (sorry Viktor) but here is the story:
    1- Eastern partnership, a project by USA, Poland, Baltics and Sweden, in a word, the enemies. We, the so called old Europe, did not care about it.
    2- Euromaidan, the oligarchs jumped in. Old Europe began to go full retard. We saw even a german minister in the middle of a nazi crowd. Unthinkable only a few months ago.
    3- Yanuk signed the deal with EU FMs. Perhaps a good idea?
    4- Coup by right sector, USA and new Europe. Old Europe "everything is ok, this government is entitled". WHAT!?

So yes, the Old Europe has been a total disaster in that matter.

And I just want to remind you that asshole Fule: the guy, right the day of the coup in the middle of the bodycount, was able to tell "EU is ready to sign the association agreement with Ukraine". I mean, how can you be so dumb?!

Finally, those leaders should lead us outside of the economic crysis. Dear God...
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:34 pm

etaepsilonk wrote:Poland is game to you?!
     Wink 

-----------------

Hey, does anyone know, what those covers in front of "Urals" radiators are for? Dust collecting maybe?
    No offence, but legal system, business and investment and even broad aspect of life quality is better than in Russia and their economy is in healthier shape than most of EU countries, especially those southern ones Sad Hell I'm not a fan of Poland, I might be jelly for them, but I have to give them credit. Military wise they are not whelps either.

And covers on radiators are just covers for thermal purposes. In extreme cold radiators who contain liquid can freeze even if You have antifreeze agents. But in this case it's overcooling. If I remember correctly there is no fan control in Ural, so it runs nonstop, engine can't reach it's operational temperature. It's not good to drive with cold engine fuel economy wise and there is more wear.
    Hehehe dust collection could be reason as well:D In Africa
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Regular wrote:
     Wink 

-----------------

Hey, does anyone know, what those covers in front of "Urals" radiators are for? Dust collecting maybe?
    No offence, but legal system, business and investment and even broad aspect of life quality is better than in Russia and their economy is in healthier shape than most of EU countries, especially those southern ones :(Hell I'm not a fan of Poland, I might be jelly for them, but I have to give them credit. Military wise they are not whelps either.

And covers on radiators are just covers for thermal purposes. In extreme cold radiators who contain liquid can freeze even if You have antifreeze agents. But in this case it's overcooling. If I remember correctly there is no fan control in Ural, so it runs nonstop, engine can't reach it's operational temperature. It's not good to drive with cold engine fuel economy wise and there is more wear.

Are you serious? Poland? What Poland? Their are still FAR behind Europe's south and all in all they are in a mess. They are a famine waiting to happen.  pirat 
    The only reason why their failure is not manifested yet is because when they entered EU they where still a tidy economy, like more or less all eastern economies and then they integrated fast with Germany and UK due to their location. Point is. The last 2 decades they changed nothing! They westernized their economy in the bad sense, they lost their highly specialized workforce they once had and they fully abandoned their industrial sector. They rely solely on the hard Euro, their millions of immigrants and their ability to burn their real economy for a little longer compare to countries which where already with "polluted" economy when entered eurozone.
    Mark my words: when something lethal happen to EU, and will happen, they will plague worse than Sierra Leone. They don't have a plan B. They were not expecting to need a plan B, let alone so soon....They react like they still think that they will not need....

Last edited by Hannibal Barca on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 pm

Even with all those cons they still better than most of EU. Shows state of it, doesn't it?
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:06 am

Regular wrote:Even with all those cons they still better than most of EU. Shows state of it, doesn't it?

Poland better than most EU? Are you serious?? Better than Bulgaria, Lithuania and Latvia of course.
    Pretty much in the same mess than any other Eastern European though.
    Clearly behind Czech, Slovakia, Estonia who are the champions of the region.
    They are comparable with Russia only due to the "hard" Euro.
    Have you been in the large Russian European cities lately?
    They are FAR better to live. No youth unemployment for starters.
    Great prospects for a career. Great annual rises of wages.
    Much better wages than anything Poland can offer especially for the educated workforce.
    No comparison really.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:17 am

Regular wrote:
     Wink 

-----------------

No offence, but legal system, business and investment and even broad aspect of life quality is better than in Russia and their economy is in healthier shape than most of EU countries, especially those southern ones :(Hell I'm not a fan of Poland, I might be jelly for them, but I have to give them credit. Military wise they are not whelps either.

That's not true; Russia receives more investment per capita, quality of life is higher because even though the GDP per capita is roughly equivalent, Russia has higher social spending and more programs for this or that; education, childbirth, pensions, etc... Military is getting more investment proportionately now too; more pay for military officers probably.

As for legal system and business I would give the advantage to Poland; albeit that concerns businesses more than most of the population.

Problem with Poland, as with all EU Eastern European countries - is their brain drain to Western Europe and massive loss of population.
    For local politicians this means a lot less unemployment (which, averaging about 10-15% now in Eastern Europe, would double if so much of their population wasn't allowed to go and work in other countries), and also less social spending because instead of lounging around at home unemployed, their able-bodied working population go abroad to work and no state organ in Poland has to worry about their welfare over there.

However this is a ticking time bomb. The next generation of Poles, Lithuanians, Bulgarians, etc... won't thank their politicians of today, let's put it that way. Romania is already having big problems because all of their doctors have left to work in the British NHS, or in France, Italy or whatever.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:02 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:
    Regular wrote:Even with all those cons they still better than most of EU. Shows state of it, doesn't it?

Poland better than most EU? Are you serious?? Better than Bulgaria, Lithuania and Latvia of course.
    Pretty much in the same mess than any other Eastern European though.
    Clearly behind Czech, Slovakia, Estonia who are the champions of the region.
    They are comparable with Russia only due to the "hard" Euro.
    They are FAR better to live. No youth unemployment for starters.
    Much better wages than anything Poland can offer especially for the educated workforce.
    No comparison really.
    Yes, it's better than those countries You've mentioned, but it's certainly better than Czech, Slovakia and Estonia Very Happy Well Estonia size wise is stronk and yeah they differently than us got rid of most lard in their political scene while we stuck with oligarchs and idiots. 
    Explain me why Your aforementioned countries stand better economically wise? Sure, unemployment in Poland is big. Their industry is healthy and various, they can sustain themselves and they are exporting their goods all around Europe.
    Funny thing I've met loads of Russians in Poland shopping just like me Smile Even my father met lost friend from Kaliningrad in buying same stuff we did Very Happy We agree that everything was cheaper there. For us even fuel. One of my brothers works as a engineer in Polish company and he is now based in Belarus. Very good money is made there between those two countries.

Well if You can call Kaliningrad large Very Happy Been to Moscow about two years ago, my mother goes there twice a year because of her work. As of today I have no single relative that lives in Russian cities as most of them already settled down, some of them moved to datchas and etc. Some of them moved to London as well. Funny think while I live in UK and I travel to London every month I've never met them, You know different social status and yada yada.

Meh, great prospects for a career was years ago, now it's getting crowded, it might be strange, but Russia is over-educated and too qualified. Concentration for work is so great that You have to take Polonium to job interview to poison other competitors Very Happy Don't know about wages much, I only know that prices in Russia are almost and sometimes bigger than European. But fuel prices are kewl. But car prices are ridiculous high.

Give me example Very Happy It's hard to believe this one. Can I get any info about it?

I have plenty of sour experiences when I was in Russia, especially when I was younger and my babushkas was still alive so I've visited her. Like for example I broke my hand on rocks while my cousins threw me in the Volga river Very Happy You know Volga-Volga game Very Happy 
    The medicine standards where pathetic:D Doctor was fricking racist as well Very Happy Made fun out of my lithuanian name I was called fashist and even told that I have to explain how I got here. He said he will call cops and stuff Very Happy Surreal but at least he didn't refuse to help. For some reason it was free as I've heard foreigners had to pay. But this shit it's more to do with social problems of people, there where less retards on the streets in Soviet times, people where polite and friendly. Not anymore. Soviet Russians where different quality of people than today, sorry to say. Same goes to my people as well.
    Hannibal Barca
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:37 am

Yes, it's better than those countries You've mentioned, but it's certainly better than Czech, Slovakia and Estonia Very Happy Well Estonia size wise is stronk and yeah they differently than us got rid of most lard in their political scene while we stuck with oligarchs and idiots.
    Explain me why Your aforementioned countries stand better economically wise? Sure, unemployment in Poland is big. Their industry is healthy and various, they can sustain themselves and they are exporting their goods all around Europe.
    Funny thing I've met loads of Russians in Poland shopping just like me Smile Even my father met lost friend from Kaliningrad in buying same stuff we did Very Happy We agree that everything was cheaper there. For us even fuel. One of my brothers works as a engineer in Polish company and he is now based in Belarus. Very good money is made there between those two countries.

What can I say more that what I already said? Czech and Estonia are clearly better. No doubt. Slovakia is a little behind than the other two but still better than rural Poland IMO. Just look the numbers. BTW there is a certain de-industrialization in Poland that nobody can deny. Zloty still give some breathing space but come on! Industry IS dying. Worse is they will not reverse this. They don't even realize the fact. Greece was in a de-industrialization process for 40 years until reality catch with us. When you are floated with fiat currency and imported goods you can easily relax. If you have had it though, you nknow that is coming. Worse is, most Greeks haven't realize even now  Twisted Evil  but this is off topic.

About Kaliningrad I don't know. OK I had in mind the major staff. Moscow, Petersburg, Kazan, Nizhny such.

Meh, great prospects for a career was years ago, now it's getting crowded, it might be strange, but Russia is over-educated and too qualified. Concentration for work is so great that You have to take Polonium to job interview to poison other competitors Very Happy Don't know about wages much, I only know that prices in Russia are almost and sometimes bigger than European. But fuel prices are kewl. But car prices are ridiculous high.

I have never tried since I don't speak Russian anyway but from my friends and associates I have a completely different opinion about the job market in Russia.
    OK of course nothing is the same lately but you can't compare with Poland. Poland is worse than UK and UK is pretty terrible. Actually is virtually impossible to find a job in England.

Give me example Very Happy It's hard to believe this one. Can I get any info about it?

I have plenty of sour experiences when I was in Russia, especially when I was younger and my babushkas was still alive so I've visited her. Like for example I broke my hand on rocks while my cousins threw me in the Volga river Very Happy You know Volga-Volga game Very Happy
    The medicine standards where pathetic:D Doctor was fricking racist as well Very Happy Made fun out of my lithuanian name I was called fashist and even told that I have to explain how I got here. He said he will call cops and stuff Very Happy Surreal but at least he didn't refuse to help. For some reason it was free as I've heard foreigners had to pay. But this shit it's more to do with social problems of people, there where less retards on the streets in Soviet times, people where polite and friendly. Not anymore. Soviet Russians where different quality of people than today, sorry to say. Same goes to my people as well.

What example? Any example. Wages in St Petersburg that I know well are higher than the ones in Athens for a guy with a master's or a PhD like me. Athens (assuming you have a job  Laughing ) is still considerably higher than anything Poland can offer.

I don't comment about people, weather, remoteness, personal life and such staff. You may well be right. This is too subjective for me.

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:52 am

flamming_python wrote:
    That's not true; Russia receives more investment per capita, quality of life is higher because even though the GDP per capita is roughly equivalent, Russia has higher social spending and more programs for this or that; education, childbirth, pensions, etc... Military is getting more investment proportionately now too; more pay for military officers probably.

As for legal system and business I would give the advantage to Poland; albeit that concerns businesses more than most of the population.

Problem with Poland, as with all EU Eastern European countries - is their brain drain to Western Europe and massive loss of population.
    For local politicians this means a lot less unemployment (which, averaging about 10-15% now in Eastern Europe, would double if so much of their population wasn't allowed to go and work in other countries), and also less social spending because instead of lounging around at home unemployed, their able-bodied working population go abroad to work and no state organ in Poland has to worry about their welfare over there.

However this is a ticking time bomb. The next generation of Poles, Lithuanians, Bulgarians, etc... won't thank their politicians of today, let's put it that way. Romania is already having big problems because all of their doctors have left to work in the British NHS, or in France, Italy or whatever.

Well we can argue about quality, I've never seen polish countryside from close, but i've seen loads of workable land, new tractors, new machinery and all. I've seen Russian one, it still looks like Germans were there yesterday. Countryside went tits up long time ago. Seen few rusty MTZ-80 and other things of that era.
    But I'm talking through my personal perspective so I might be totally wrong. People like drunkards, low lifes, thugs and other social bastards are high in Russia, I'm happy that it's way less in my country, every winter there is less and less of them. Only place I've seen such things was... Ireland Very Happy No joke, Ireland is Gopnik heaven.
    Corruption wise let's admit that it affects everyday more than in other countries. In Poland it's not so good either I was told. But I was told same thing in UK by brits so I can't say much Very Happy
    Sure Russia there was loads of things that improved in Russia, countless things, it would be hard to write them all. Size of Russia doesn't help to tackle all the problems at once.

Even now we have shortages of people. Can't imagine what will happen 10 years later.

Yes, but it's short sighted policy. Funny thing I still had to pay taxes to Lithuania while I'm in UK. Mandatory health insurance they say. 20 euro per month. I closed my bank account and showed them middle finger.  

The next generation of Poles, Lithuanians, Bulgarians, etc... won't thank their politicians of today, let's put it that way.

No one is thanking them today. I'm starting to think that those conservatives in power where better than socialists. Idiots in the gov wanted to raise minimum wage to 1509 litas(437 euro). Why such strange number, why extra 9? Why not 10? There is no explanation Very Happy 
    Others jump from party to party so there is no real solid political view. There is big dismay about our politics these days. Loads of lithuanians say that what happened in Ukraine will happen in our country. But with old people it's so hard to do revolution Very Happy We don't want pro russian government and we don't want pro european government. Nationalist movement is very weak and there is no fascist ideas running around. 
    We are not so different after all.
    http://www.delfi.lt/news/daily/world/lietuvos-ir-rusijos-nacionalistai-raskite-10-skirtumu.d?id=60866211

However this is a ticking time bomb.

Of Course, it will hard times soon, Europe has to change, but the change we are experiencing is very disturbing. Russia on other hand has more positive outlook. In no way I was trying to shit on Russia, don't get me wrong, but I see there are plenty ways it can improve where someone else with similar problems did. 

Sorry for offtopic
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:10 am

Austin wrote:Good Analysis Viktor my vote.

Any link where they say China will sell USD 50 billion per month ?

Here it is ....

China Cuts Treasury Holdings Most Since 2011 Amid Taper

and here is where the US debt ended up  Very Happy 

"SCOOP: China massively reduced its stock of U.S. debt ... and Belgium compensates! "
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:36 am

Sorry, don't want to stray offtopic, but You can read my answer by pressing here:

On topic
    Just a comic relief, funny russian marine and funny old guy Very Happy 
    annotations should work Very Happy 

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:32 am

He's not the brightest fellow unfortunately. Neither is the civilian.
    But the journalists were just being pricks.

Since when do they have the right to 'get answers'??
    Since when do they have the right to film him and his men, when the soldier clearly states that his unit's mission is to guarding against a terrorist threat. Who's to say that these journalists are who they say they are?
    Since when do the journalists have the right to start asking him about the specifics of a terrorist threat?? So that any would-be terrorists would be able to determine how much of their plan if any - has been compromised?

Aggressive fucks. I would have taken their disrespectful ass to the head of the guard for interrogation on count of being suspect accomplices to terrorist acts themselves Very Happy
    calripson

The Situation in the Ukraine. #1 - Page 38 Empty Crimea Referendum

Post  calripson Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:48 am

Kiev court has just ruled the new government in Crimea is "illegal" as is the referendum. In other words, it will not be recognized. Self determination for America and the EU is a relative concept. They intend to continue to turn the screws. They are demanding the Russian troops return to their barracks and Turkey has now been brought into the fray about concerns over Crimea. The more Putin gives in the more they seize on his weakness but the reality is he played a very weak hand. Only the thought of actual invasion scared the west (it would have been disastrous for Russia in the long run). Once they realized that wasn't in the cards they can jump all over Putin. Keep in mind Crimea voted twice before including in 1990s to essentially join Russia (80% in favor) and Yeltsin turned them away. This time would be more like 70%. The demographics are unfavorable for Russians. Truthfully, Russia is in a very weak long term position and for Putin to position Russia as the "west's" main antagonist is stupid. China, which is in a much stronger long term position, always underestimates her strength. If I were Putin I would be looking to relocate the Black Sea base over the next few years voluntarily out of Crimea. I would also look for face saving ways out of Ossetia/Abkhazia, Transdniestr ect. Russia should focus on internal development. Her days of being able to use hard power to sway global politics at an acceptable cost are waning.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:47 am

calripson wrote:Kiev court has just ruled the new government in Crimea is "illegal" as is the referendum. In other words, it will not be recognized. Self determination for America and the EU is a relative concept. They intend to continue to turn the screws. They are demanding the Russian troops return to their barracks and Turkey has now been brought into the fray about concerns over Crimea. The more Putin gives in the more they seize on his weakness but the reality is he played a very weak hand. Only the thought of actual invasion scared the west (it would have been disastrous for Russia in the long run). Once they realized that wasn't in the cards they can jump all over Putin. Keep in mind Crimea voted twice before including in 1990s to essentially join Russia (80% in favor) and Yeltsin turned them away. This time would be more like 70%. The demographics are unfavorable for Russians. Truthfully, Russia is in a very weak long term position and for Putin to position Russia as the "west's" main antagonist is stupid. China, which is in a much stronger long term position, always underestimates her strength. If I were Putin I would be looking to relocate the Black Sea base over the next few years voluntarily out of Crimea. I would also look for face saving ways out of Ossetia/Abkhazia, Transdniestr ect. Russia should focus on internal development. Her days of being able to use hard power to sway global politics at an acceptable cost are waning.

What? Ossetia and Abkhazia was total win for Russia during a time where economics was much harder. What Kiev is doing is what Crimea is doing (not viewing the other as legit) and for their reasons of course. You think the card would be in their hands if they wanted to legitimize the whole thing? As well, if the sentiment in Crimea was against Russia, there would have already been massive protests. But there has not been. You will need to try harder than that.
    Austin

Post  Austin Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:29 am

Obama says Russia faces isolation over Ukraine

US President Barack Obama has commented Russia’s moves in Ukraine saying they would isolate Moscow. This comes after President Vladimir Putin’s televised statement where he described the Ukrainian revolution as an "armed seizure of power" and questioned the legitimacy of the current regime. He also said it was important to live up to the February 21 deal on Ukrainian peace settlement.

Putin stressed that Russia perceived the new government only partially legitimate. He stressed that there was yet no need to deploy Russian troops in Ukraine, although it was possible.

Barack Obama responded on Tuesday by saying “President Putin seems to have a different set of lawyers making a different set of interpretations. I don't think that's fooling anybody.”

Speaking in Washington, Obama warned that Russia’s “meddling” would push nations away from it.

“I actually think that this is not been a sign of strength, but rather, is a reflection that countries near Russia have deep concerns and suspicions about this kind of meddling, and if anything, it will push many countries further away from Russia,” he said.

Earlier, the United States pledged $1 billion in financial aid to Ukraine.
    Austin

Post  Austin Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:27 am

My Gut feeling now seems to be US and EU will apply sanctions US stricter and EU milder one , coz Russia is not changing its position ...for better or worse
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 am

Hahahaha... Obama telling Putin not to meddle in the affairs of Ukraine... isn't that Obama meddling in the affairs of the Ukraine?

A$$.

If Russia wants to remain in the big world it needs to start acting in its own interests no matter what the west says or does.

Doing nothing over the Ukraine is saying to the west they can do what they like where they like.

Abkhazia and South Ossetia told the US it could not act as it liked where it liked... and also that Kosovo independence had a price.

Crimea might be a liability at the moment but with Russian investment and some work building ships for the Russian Navy helping the ship building industry I am sure things will change for the better fairly quickly.

My Gut feeling now seems to be US and EU will apply sanctions US stricter and EU milder one , coz Russia is not changing its position ...for better or worse

What sanctions can they impose? Will they stop selling them high tech super secret military equipment... hang on they don't do that anyway. Will they stop selling them oil..... hang on they don't sell oil to Russia. All they can threaten to do is freeze the bank accounts of the rich which was probably stolen anyway... big deal. It will convince the rich and powerful of Russia not to invest in the US or the US dollar or in US banks.
    Austin

Post  Austin Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:44 am

US has deep penetration in Global Banking Sector and its not just related to US bank Globally but even Western one.

So the consequences of Banking Sanctions are huge depending on how one wants to play the card.

The other sanctions are fine Russia can manage it but Banking Sanction or Sanction on State Organisation might be a serious impact.
    collegeboy16
    collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:57 am

Austin wrote:US has deep penetration in Global Banking Sector and its not just related to US bank Globally but even Western one.

So the consequences of Banking Sanctions are huge depending on how one wants to play the card.

The other sanctions are fine Russia can manage it but Banking Sanction or Sanction on State Organisation might be a serious impact.
    good... should expedite the development of BRICS bank.
    etaepsilonk

Post  etaepsilonk Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:55 pm

Regular wrote:

Are you absolutely sure about that?
    Not that I know, of course, since the last time I fooled around an Ural was very long time ago Smile 

But the the way I imagine, every car should have at least two stages of cooling circulation, right? In that case, overcooling certainly shouldn't happen.
    Even for fan running, I think it CAN be turned-off (just aren't sure if from the cabin, or manually). Remember, Ural was designed with ford-crossing in mind.

And dust is a problem not only in Africa, but on unpaved roads as well, but that's probably not the case for Crimea Smile

Another thing that's highly likely, it's a thermal cover against TIs.

--------------------------------
    Oh, and OSCE observers were sent but not allowed into Crimea.

In my opinion, that's the oldest propaganda trick. For their mission Crimean authorities should have been consulted (those berkut police guards sure as hell don't respond to Russia), but were deliberately ignored to give the impression that only Russia is in charge.

medo
    medo

Post  medo Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:40 pm

http://rt.com/news/ashton-maidan-snipers-estonia-946/

Discuson between Ashton and Paet about nazi snipers.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:19 pm

collegeboy16 wrote:
    Austin wrote:US has deep penetration in Global Banking Sector and its not just related to US bank Globally but even Western one.

good... should expedite the development of BRICS bank.

Yeap. Duma also said it will freeze assets of western organizations in Russia as well as take control of business done by west. As well, pull imvestments from abroad. With the possibility of dumping USD as reserve currency, I think west is biting off more than they can chew. With gas prices going up for Ukraine, I think they are screwed. After this, the Oligarches in Russia have no choice but to work with domestic banks because they will be the ones hit the most. Which will be good cause its still a piss off about pokhorovs nba stadium in NY. Which should have all money pulled from.
    Viktor
    Viktor

Post  Viktor Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 pm

WoW ..... if this does not change things I dont know what will ....

Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - leaked EU's Ashton phone tape

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:13 am