Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+39
Podlodka77
Airbornewolf
Mir
kvs
Broski
PapaDragon
TMA1
JohninMK
RTN
Finty
lancelot
andalusia
walle83
slasher
AlfaT8
Hole
Sujoy
crod
miketheterrible
Isos
jhelb
ATLASCUB
Tsavo Lion
George1
mrtravisgood
max steel
GarryB
Mike E
Ice Man
Werewolf
Leutenant_LT_Smash
sepheronx
Viktor
Admin
nightcrawler
IronsightSniper
Kysusha
Russian Patriot
milky_candy_sugar
43 posters

China's Military and Geopolitics

Backman
    Backman

China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Empty Re: China's Military and Geopolitics

Post  Backman 21/09/22, 10:59 pm

Now Canadian navy ships are going through the strait. That is weak.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/us-canadian-warships-carry-out-taiwan-strait-transit-2022-09-20/
    GarryB
    GarryB

China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Empty Re: China's Military and Geopolitics

Post  GarryB 22/09/22, 07:44 am

"Reuters" means "western intel reports"... they sold their soul years ago and are not an independent news agency worth trusting on anything except delivering western propaganda.
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise 22/09/22, 07:51 am

GarryB wrote:"Reuters" means "western intel reports"... they sold their soul years ago and are not an independent news agency worth trusting on anything except delivering western propaganda.

So are you denying that a Canadian warship sailed through the Taiwan Strait yesterday?

China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Fdjqva10

Now don't come at me trying to conjure up stories of how the CIA has fabricated the satellite photos.
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot 22/09/22, 08:12 am

sundoesntrise wrote:China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Fdjqva10

Now don't come at me trying to conjure up stories of how the CIA has fabricated the satellite photos.

Good luck identifying those ships from these low quality photos.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman 22/09/22, 08:16 am

^ HMCS Vancouver. My home city. And the city that the Hawai exec was on house arrest in.

There are some smaller islands around the strait. I'm curious why China hasnt taken any of those. It seems like a good middle step.
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot 22/09/22, 08:21 am

Backman wrote:There are some smaller islands around the strait. I'm curious why China hasnt taken any of those. It seems like a good middle step.
    Hainan was the last large island they took from the ROC I think. With regards to the other islands in the strait, it is not like they did not try to take them, but they failed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guningtou

Back then the ROC still had better air power and navy.
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise 22/09/22, 09:16 am

lancelot wrote:
    sundoesntrise wrote:China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Fdjqva10

US, Canadian, Chinese media + official spokeschannels from corresponding Armed Forces in unison:

'Canadian warship sailed through the Taiwan Strait'

Partisan shill online: " I don't like this reality hence I am going to try to obfuscate and sow doubts to the point where I look like a total fool.

Here's the deal, Jack. The Cucknadians sailed through the Strait, defying the Toothless Dragon for the 87435th time. If you don't like it I suggest you close the curtains and pray to Guan Yu for some backbone to appear on Xi. Tomorrow is a different day, and maybe things will look different then. Or not, LOL.

I know it hurts but it is what it is.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202209/1275814.shtml

Last edited by sundoesntrise on 22/09/22, 09:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    lancelot
    lancelot

Post  lancelot 22/09/22, 09:35 am

sundoesntrise wrote:The Cucknadians sailed through the Strait, defying the Toothless Dragon for the 87435th time. If you don't like it close the curtains and pray to Guan Yu for some backbone to appear on Xi. But don't come at me with your cheap nonsense.
    The Canuks can do all the retarded FONOPS on the Taiwan Strait that they want. The Chinese could easily blast all those ships out of the water with missiles without even putting a single boat at sea.

The Chinese have a whole paraphernalia of anti-shipping missiles from ramjet cruise missiles like the YJ-12, which is their equivalent to the Moskit, to hypersonic cruise missiles like the DF-100, to ballistic missiles like the DF-21D.

And they have the kill chain to detect and target ships at sea. Including their own SAR satellite network and long range drones.

China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Image17
    sundoesntrise

Post  sundoesntrise 22/09/22, 09:39 am

lancelot wrote:
    The Canuks can do all the retarded FONOPS on the Taiwan Strait that they want. The Chinese could easily blast all those ships out of the water with missiles without even putting a single boat on sea.

The Chinese have a whole paraphernalia of anti-shipping missiles from ramjet cruise missiles like the YJ-12, which is their equivalent to the Moskit, to hypersonic cruise missiles like the DF-100, to ballistic missiles like the DF-21D.

And they have the killchain to detect and targets ships at sea. Including their own SAR satellite network and long range drones.

China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Image17

China's Military and Geopolitics - Page 10 Images14

Coulda, shoulda, woulda... It's irrelevanr. It's humiliation number 89246 and none of the beta male violent fantasies matter. They didn't do shit. Again.

However I am glad you acknowledged the fact that the Canadians indeed sailed through the Strait - even though you suddenly don't want to talk about it anymore. That's why the picture is for, in case you were wondering.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman 25/09/22, 01:21 am

lancelot wrote:
    Backman wrote:There are some smaller islands around the strait. I'm curious why China hasnt taken any of those. It seems like a good middle step.
    Hainan was the last large island they took from the ROC I think. With regards to the other islands in the strait, it is not like they did not try to take them, but they failed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guningtou

Back then the ROC still had better air power and navy.
    Yeah. I mean take them now.

It really is a good cost that China could impose. Take the bloody small islands and stop cucking
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB 25/09/22, 01:35 pm

Equally where is this... when is this... anyone can put a date on an image... this could be years ago, or it could be a composite made up of a dozen images all collaged together.

But most critically:

So are you denying that a Canadian warship sailed through the Taiwan Strait yesterday?

Not at all, I am saying Reuters is a bunch of lying censored who sold out decades ago and are tools of western propaganda.

Wouldn't believe them if they said the sky was blue.

Read the story of the boy who cried wolf... trust is earned, but their honesty and integrity was sold...

No, because the CIA never lie... fabrications are simply just not their thing... drugs, murder, invasion, prostitution and a range of other criminal activity yes... but trying to spread propaganda... well, yes they do that too... their leaflet campaigns are legendary as their deathsquads and kidnapping teams.

Here's the deal, Jack. The Cucknadians sailed through the Strait, defying the Toothless Dragon for the 87435th time. If you don't like it I suggest you close the curtains and pray to Guan Yu for some backbone to appear on Xi. Tomorrow is a different day, and maybe things will look different then. Or not, LOL.

I know it hurts but it is what it is.

The canadian government are a bunch of pussies that do as they are told by big brother to the south, watching the west dig its own grave is amusing with all their chest thumping and their own propaganda praising themselves while trying to demonise anyone in their way.

Doesn't change anything I said... Reuters is compromised and is not journalism... they are a copy and paste service for western intel.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda... It's irrelevanr. It's humiliation number 89246 and none of the beta male violent fantasies matter. They didn't do shit. Again.

Humiliation seems to be the troll word of the month... is it in your troll booklet of words to use more often?

There is pride and there is stupidity... just look at the reign of Trump... he made all sorts of promises about working with Russia to get things done and improve things for Americans... not being their friends or anything, but working with them to sort out things in teh interests of the US... and the political opposition goaded him with pride and Putins puppet allegations against Trump to steer him into the opposite policy... they used his pride to make him their tool to get what they want.

The west is just desperate for China to let their pride get in the way of common sense... China is smarter than Trump and it burns... just the same as Putin is smarter than the west and that really burns too which is why their trolls always demand Putin step down...

However I am glad you acknowledged the fact that the Canadians indeed sailed through the Strait - even though you suddenly don't want to talk about it anymore. That's why the picture is for, in case you were wondering.

It just requires confirmation from a credible source... western sources do not qualify.

It really is a good cost that China could impose. Take the bloody small islands and stop cucking

A direct confrontation with the west would be damaging and expensive and what could you possibly get out of it?

Give it ten years and the US will likely collapse on its own with 0.001 percent of their population owning 88% of property and assets I am sure the little people will finally do something about it... guns will be banned by then... but when you have such numbers on your side that wont even matter anyway.

Broski likes this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman 04/10/22, 07:25 am

Paul Craig Roberts writes article after article about his disappointment with Putin. Yet he didn't write a single word about Xi Jinpings Taiwan backdown.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08/10/22, 03:18 am