Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+24
Isos
lyle6
Sujoy
Begome
GarryB
nomadski
thegopnik
Vann7
nero
Tsavo Lion
Admin
jhelb
Regular
starman
Firebird
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
Book.
Mike E
collegeboy16
Werewolf
kvs
flamming_python
Deep Throat
28 posters

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

starman
    starman

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 30 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

Post  starman Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:37 am

Mir wrote:
    You have nothing else but your own "believe" to support what you're saying.

The search for life is the basis of much of what NASA does. Any spacefaring civilization would be curious to see if anyone else is out there; if there's potential competition or danger.

BUT having said that - considering the size of the universe(s) - mathematically there may well be billions and billions of planets out there capable of supporting advanced life.

Sure, and even more if colonization and terraforming were underway.

If you just look at the Milky Way that forms part of our galaxy there are between 100-400 billion stars in that area alone - each with the distinct possibility of its own planetary system.

Well, most Population II systems may lack rocky planets.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:50 am

GarryB wrote:
    But irrespective of what you believe, either life is normal and plentiful but getting to the state where they can start to move through the universe is rare,

I don't see why, unless most habitable planets have stronger gravity. It's possible for a planet to be habitable with only about half our gravity.

or life is super rare and we are the only ones in this universe, because of the size of the  universe and the fact that it is expanding, some places will be moving away from us faster than we could hope to travel any time soon…

That doesn't apply to our own galaxy or local group. Galaxies farther away may be inaccessible, but I'd imagine our own galaxy will keep us busy for some time. Wink

Perhaps current sightings of what are described as being aliens or alien spaceships are us from our own future trying to get back here or to solve problems…

There's scant evidence UFOs and ETs have solved problems--not ours anyway. Occasionally contactees or abductees report alien warnings about the environment but our problems are, evidently, our responsibility. They never seemed to actually do anything. Or, if they're trying to come back here I don't see why they haven't succeeded after decades or more or where they're living now if they have.  In any event, time travelers are far from the most parsimonious solution. Some abductees btw report being taken on cosmic tours...
    Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:16 pm

starman wrote:
    The search for life is the basis of much of what NASA does. Any spacefaring civilization would be curious to see if anyone else is out there; if there's potential competition or danger.

Absolutely we are all very curious on "what's out there". The unfortunate reality is NASA have so far only just made it out of bed - it's still a very very long way to the moon! Laughing

[quote]Sure, and even more if colonization and terraforming were underway.[quote]

In our lifetime it will just remain another...scam.

GarryB likes this post

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:27 pm

There's scant evidence UFOs and ETs have solved problems--not ours anyway.

But we haven't seen our own future so how can we be sure we even know what the real problems are?

Lots of BS about climate change, but global temperatures change with time... that is normal... in fact AFAIK we are supposed to be approaching a mini ice age, but the increased levels of fossil fuel consumption has boosted Carbon content of the atmosphere to levels that might actually save us from an ice age that could have been more devastating than the increase in temperatures they seem so worried about now.

Occasionally contactees or abductees report alien warnings about the environment but our problems are, evidently, our responsibility.

If we assume we are just as selfish and self centred in the future as we are now, the rich and powerful that can access time travel technology might be as likely to be using it to sabotage rival rich families by going back to one of their distant ancestors and screwing with them to make them appear mad or incompetent.

Maybe they want DNA samples from people not on record in the future to commit crimes in the future... we have no idea...

The perfect crime... find an alcoholic with no kids... pretend to be an alien and take some DNA and head back to the future... when the person talks about it they are ostricised making it unlikely for their DNA line to continue, so you are in the future with a DNA line that died out centuries ago so you can commit crimes and there is no record of the DNA you leave behind in any database... almost like someone now using neanderthal DNA to leave at the scene of a crime.
    TMA1
    TMA1

Post  TMA1 Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:43 am

Yeah I agree with Starman the future humans stuff doesnt seem correct. I think the arrow of time is locked in one direction for mortals.

But another thing Starman mentioned is what unnerves me about the phenomenology. You will never find concrete evidence of a very serious kind, and these beings never do anything of real import when they do reveal themselves. I believe that some of these events are happening. But more and more I think it is all bad. Like I mean really bad. I'm talking pure, preternatural evil. These beings are never a help. Leave people terrified, bewildered, confused, awed, stupefied and the stories given are very disturbing. When you pour thru them you find they ultimately make little to no sense. They show us only what they want us to see and appear only how they want us to see them.

And there is another thing. Because of some personal experiences of one of my family members I only fairly recently found out about, I really started digging into human trafficking and ritual abuse. In fact the ufo stuff I'm not super interested in and only got into it a bit as an aside to what I was really trying to find out. The thing is the reality of ritual abuse and pedophile rings is so real and so horrific in scope that it makes the Qanon pizzagate stuff look tame. I only dug into it in earnest after finding some of my father's papers and after this stumbling upon the Dutroux affair and franklin coverup. From there it got worse and worse. We have definitive proof of elite pedophile rings involving at least two generations in time scale and it is supranational in scope. Massive,  absolutely massive. After Dutroux affair it was the finders, then Casa Pia, then Kincora, then the Westminster pedo dossier, etc...

At the darkest corners of this you will hear stories of victims concerning mind control programs. It gets absolutely bizarre. The problem is that many of these victims have described the same perpetrators, locations, times, and events across many of these scandals I've mentioned. Now this is largely circumstantial evidence but it is enough to take very, very seriously their claims of mind control programs and satanism and all the other bizarre stuff. Also, a few of the victims discuss events with these alien entities.

I have an idea of what it all means but it is just my personal opinion. What little I do know is that reality is stranger than fiction and that real, embodied evil exists. For all those who do study the alien/ufo phenomenology I suggest delving into the scandals and coverups I listed above. There are others too that are so strange I dont know what to make of them. There is as usual a whole lot of bullshit as well. Sometimes the bullshit also has serious kernels of truth. For example the show Stranger Things? Thry just lifted the story from descriptions of the so-called Montauk Project. Crazy stuff in all that. A lot of it is wacky nonsense but disturbingly there are some victims that are tied to legit horrors I previously described who have discussed places and events tied to the Montauk Project. If you have seen the show you know it involves aliens and the mind control programs.

Sorry for the rambling screed. Dont have many to talk to about this stuff and it felt related. Also I am kinda in a quest to get others to wake up to the stuff I and others know. This is a good place to start and involved one of the most famous of the scandals, the Dutroux affair. Warning, it is very, very disturbing reading.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080731164037/www.isgp.eu/dutroux/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair.htm
    Edit: had to clear something up
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:40 am

GarryB wrote:
    But we haven't seen our own future so how can we be sure we even know what the real problems are?

Among other things, anthropogenic global warming may cause sea levels to rise, flooding coastal communities.

Lots of BS about climate change, but global temperatures change with time... that is normal... in fact AFAIK we are supposed to be approaching a mini ice age, but the increased levels of fossil fuel consumption has boosted Carbon content of the atmosphere to levels that might actually save us from an ice age that could have been more devastating than the increase in temperatures they seem so worried about now.

From what I've read, there's a scientific near-consensus that global warming is real and manmade. Just because increased CO2 output may help prevent a future ice age doesn't mean we should be indifferent to the possible consequences of global warming in the short term. We can curtail greenhouse emissions now and later increase them if need be.

…. the rich and powerful that can access time travel technology might be as likely to be using it….

Rich people look like grays? Smile ET makes much better sense than time travelers because UFOs are flying craft. You wouldn't need flying craft to travel across time, just within our world, or universe.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:47 am

TMA1 wrote:Yeah I agree with Starman the future humans stuff doesnt seem correct. I think the arrow of time is locked in one direction for mortals.

Sure. Smile

But another thing Starman mentioned is what unnerves me about the phenomenology. You will never find concrete evidence of a very serious kind, and these beings never do anything of real import when they do reveal themselves. I believe that some of these events are happening. But more and more I think it is all bad. Like I mean really bad. I'm talking pure, preternatural evil. These beings are never a help. Leave people terrified, bewildered…..

Well, not invariably. Generally ETs want us to think they're aloof and enemies. But there are a number of reports of altruistic behavior--healings for example. It's all part of a complex plan. While it seems impossibly hard to make sense of the phenomenon, at least one work, The Alien Grand Design seems to have done it.

nomadski likes this post

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:46 am

My design for aliens is not grand . It is simple . How dare they abduct people and do reproductive experiments on them ! No seriously , I would f******g kill them .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5eI9h-bVSQ

LOL . Needs salad .

starman
    starman

Post  starman Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:07 am

nomadski wrote:My design for aliens is not grand . It is simple . How dare they abduct people and do reproductive experiments on them ! No seriously , I would f******g kill them .

Smile Unfortunately ETs are still so far ahead resistance is futile…although aliens want us to think we can effectively resist. It's all part of the longterm plan, described at length in The Alien Grand Design.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:30 pm

What if there r more than 1 alien civilizations involved? Some may be neutral, others hostile or friendly. Ancient legends from all over the planet tell of gods & messengers coming & teaching us agriculture, medicine & sciences. Mahabharata & Sumerian texts talk about Vimanas & nuclear war waged long ago. The Bible tells about Elija taken for ride to see the Earth & the Moon from space before he is taken back with them forever.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:31 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:What if there r more than 1 alien civilizations involved? Some may be neutral, others hostile or friendly.

This is a fairy common view in UFOlogy but, as The Alien Grand Design shows, it's just another misleading aspect of the phenomenon--just another aspect of conditioning to prepare us for the denouement of the ET plan. It's a long story…..but for now I'll say this. For such a supposedly heterogeneous bunch of ETs, there sure is consistency of policy……Which alien race has revealed itself openly, or launched a major attack (well in advance of the timetable of the AGD?).

Ancient legends from all over the planet tell of gods & messengers coming & teaching us agriculture, medicine & sciences. Mahabharata & Sumerian texts talk about Vimanas & nuclear war waged long ago. The Bible tells about Elija taken for ride to see the Earth & the Moon from space before he is taken back with them forever.

There might be some truth in that but basically I think people today often don't credit the ancients with having much--if any--imagination.

nomadski likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:26 pm