Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+25
Mir
TMA1
lancelot
RTN
Isos
lyle6
Sujoy
Begome
thegopnik
Vann7
nero
Tsavo Lion
Admin
jhelb
Regular
starman
Firebird
Walther von Oldenburg
George1
Book.
Mike E
collegeboy16
Werewolf
flamming_python
Deep Throat
29 posters

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

GarryB
    GarryB

UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:44 am

It existed far longer than that, after the supercontinent Gondwana split;
    go back & read links I posted about nuclear war in ancient times.

Honestly when you are talking about this sort of shit I don't bother looking at your links... especially national interest and jamestown bullshit...

Africa is a human construct consisting of lines on a map that is not relevant 2000 years ago let alone a million.

It is like you claim there is a relationship between Africa and humans... which is about as sensible as thinking because orville and wilbur flew at Kittyhawk in the US that powered flight has something to do with the American Indians... and of course there were plenty of other people flying around that time and before but don't get a look in because powered flight is defined by flying as far as orville and wilbur did so they win...

it could start on other planets & be preserved in rocks & ice, just like in some places on Earth.

Which makes them deliverers of life and not creators...

Nibiru which may not exist anymore. The Earth collided with Mars sized object wich could be 1 of its moons.

How much time would any planets have had to form life before crashing in to earth?

his theory, although may not be 100% correct in every detail, makes more sense- if u r set in ur thinking & don't want to learn anything new, don't read it!

I like good science fiction, but I likely wont read it for the same reason I have not read the christian Bible, or the Jewish one, nor the Quoran or the Mormons bible... I already know they are mostly bullshit so why waste my time.

it took them a while to perfect a human, but when he was ready, the alien's burden eased greatly.

What are you talking about? Is this white mans guilt... are you talking about white people and the enslavement of black people and asian people and how it is justified because Aliens created the white master race in their image... fuck off... this shit leads down a very dangerous path for no reason at all. You can completely remove the alien component and just have humans develop naturally over a very long period of time... with natural selection modifying the gene pool by eliminating the weak and stupid... they probably weren't executed like the Nazis did, but they didn't breed so their genes were not kept.

we may not need it but the 1st humans were impressed enough to crate religions, myths, & legends to explain their existence & help them cope with vicissitudes of life.

Which makes you wonder why they don't all have the same religion and why there are so many different variations of god arrangements... some have one all powerful one and others have a god for every problem. And of course the obvious problem was that people moved but did they all start in the same place or where there multiple places where they evolved the same way from the same original species.

The sun comes up every day... why... when you can't answer it you make an answer up. A god did it. No mere mortal could command the sun to come up every day... must be a god... etc etc. So you have sea gods and sun gods and harvest gods and gods of love etc etc... it makes them a human creation, but that does not make them real. The same people see strange lights they can't explain... must mean people from somewhere else... do you think the word Alien means both space aliens and also someone from a different country? Captain Cook was an Alien to the people he met... different skin and hair and eyes and of course new technology they had never thought of.

I would say aliens and gods would be common because they are natural solutions to very basic problems of why.

Now that we have rather most of their answers do we really need to make shit up any more?

Obviously we have more and more questions, but the questions of how quantum physics works is not really important to anyone living a normal life so who gives a fuck if we really don't know. Eventually they will work it out and we will get new technology that is amazing, but we don't need gods or aliens to explain what we don't understand because we wont see a need till they show us a teleporter or a battery that can run a city for 100 years and when they show it to us they will tell us it is science and then a whole lot of shit we don't understand but that will be fine... it will work and that is all we will care about... except when it does not work...

they or other aliens don't need it anymore. According to Sitchin, Nibiru had thin atmosphere & was being irradiated, & gold particles were needed for protection.

So Nibiru existed within the last 2 million years? Where the fuck is it then? It can't be that far away if it is not frozen or boiling... and if it is Venus or Mars then why didn't they move here?

What a load of rubbish.

if they wanted to, u would be serving them w/o even knowing it.

Yeah... the aliens must be Putin....

http://www.sitchin.com/
    http://www.sitchin.com/kindle_books.htm

On the front page it says the information about Nibiru comes from the Sumerians... why believe anything they say?

Sorry I will not bother...

1st they made us, then used as servants.

You mean they interfered with our ancestors and used us as manual labour... slave labour...

Now we r on our own, but being watched.

From where... a big gold plated planet should stand out don't you think...

If left to chance, it would have taken a lot longer, if at all- Homo Sapiens may not have evolved & today there would be just Neanderthals & Yetis/Bigfoot hominids roaming the Earth along with 4 legged animals.

Or they might have been smarter and better organised and we could be where we are today 100,000 years ago... especially not wasting time digging gold mines for other parties...

I'm not going to discuss human origins anymore- take it or leave it.

Good, I'll leave it thanks. No hard feelings... you can believe what you like... but if I was interested in fairy tales most religions offer immortality and paradise... all your beliefs offer is an alien race that is watching over us... but seems to be doing very little except trying to make a master race... they are a bit like space nazis but haven't tried very hard to wipe out the Jews this time around... though they did have a good go in Europe in the 1940s...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:55 am

U r totally wrong in ur assumptions. PM me if u can talk to me on Skype. Enough said.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:57 am

Happy to be wrong honestly... alien theory does not offer eternal paradise or eternal damnation, while being an athiest is the same... if I don't go to heaven for not believing in religion then why would I go to hell... another of their constructs of control... brush your teeth before you go to bed or the boogey man will get you...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:37 pm

I won't be bothered if u keep ur head in the sand, like the proverbial ostrich- it's ur choice. Just don't use profanity when replying to me here or on other threads in the future, & don't bother to reply to this post.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:15 am

Excuse me... if I was on the internet and I was a Christian and I was selling their crap anyone who instantly believed what I said to them... especially if it was all new to them... I would assume was an idiot.

Or did you get your fundamental beliefs about life and the universe from the internet?

I am happy to discuss it but if you are going to berate me for being critical of your sources and "evidence" then we clearly have nothing to discuss.

Bad language normally comes from frustration or outright disbelief... and what do you expect... effectively you are saying the earth is a huge flat disk on the back of a giant elephant that is standing on a giant turtle... when I ask what the giant turtle is standing on ( a natural question I would think) you say on another turtle and before you ask what that turtle is standing on... it is turtles all the way down forever...

Disbelief and frustration are a requirement from any cynic, but then if we knew the mysteries of the universe would they even make sense and would that satisfy us?

I doubt it.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:51 am

Honestly.. alien life.. and ET's is one of the things.. that have been more harder to research
    of all the topics and conspiracies by far.. the problem is the mountains of fake information
    being released.. surpass many magnitudes the ones about wtc 9/11 .

What is more puzzling is why no government in the world have come fordward and released
    and show the aliens.. not even Russia or China have done that.. or any muslim nation...
    because if we are visisted by extra terrestial life... there had to be accidents of them ,every where..
    and so people show their bodies..

The only country that have been less secret is mexico... their airforce have released interesting
    information of lights chasing their airforce planes..

Medvedev one time told to a Russian journalist they exist ,and explained that if they release information
    of how many of them live with us.. in the planet people will panic.. so far.. even when never have seen
    them.. i do believe ,very strongly.. that whatever phenomenon phenomenon created life in this planet
    had to have done the same in many others too... otherwise will be incredibly dumb to limit life to just
    this planet...

there are on the internet tons of pictures of aliens ,but you don't know if they are fakes or not..
    one theory i have for governments to not show anything they have.. is for not telling adversaries
    the kind of technology they are working , in reverse engineering.. so for power ,knowledge and military
    reasons they keep quiet about what they know.

if the next video translation to english from russian is correct..
    then is probably the first time ,any major leader confess the existence of aliens..

interestingly he spoke about a documentary chronicle about men in black ,that exist on the media..
    that explain more.. will be amazing that one day government manage to interview ETs and know about their history..such a thing might encourage humanity to stop fighting each other and learn from their mistakes.

a quick look on youtube search.. about medvedev recommended documentary of men in black..
    saw a video that claims is the video ,medvedev recommended to a journalist if want more info..

Men in Black' Russian UFO-НЛО Documentary Promoted by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev

If this is the video medvedev was speaking.. then this is the closest thing that exist to real info
    ,about aliens that have the recommendation of someone who was the top leader of Russia federation.

Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:50 pm

I am happy to discuss it but if you are going to berate me for being critical of your sources and "evidence" then we clearly have nothing to discuss.
    Bad language normally comes from frustration or outright disbelief... and what do you expect...
    U r the 1 berating my sources, & refusing to investigate what they say w/o prejudice. Also, asking "who created the creaters?" broadens the discussion to a higher level at which it can't proceed; however, it still doesn't make any argument invalid on its own merits. The cycle of destruction & creation doesn't stop in the Universe- we'll never get all the answers. There's an old story of a young man in China who had many teachers but still was short of amswers to his questions. He was referred to very old Taoist masters in the Kunlun Mountains, near Tibet. After an arduous journey, he met them, told/showed what he knew, & explained his problem. The head master then said: very good! but we can't help u- all the answers u seek r within u. Close ur eyes & look within; there u'll find them.
    The man did as he was instructed & became enlightened.
    As I was saying:
    ..this system provides yet another example of an Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of a red dwarf star. These small and dim stars require planets to orbit extremely close to be within that zone – not too warm and not too cold – for life as we know it to potentially exist. Though this single example is only one among many, there is increasing evidence that such planets are common around red dwarfs.
    "The more data we get, the more signs we see pointing to the notion that potentially habitable and Earth-size exoplanets are common around these kinds of stars," said Vanderburg. "With red dwarfs almost everywhere around our galaxy, and these small, potentially habitable and rocky planets around them, the chance one of them isn't too different than our Earth looks a bit brighter."

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/earth-size-habitable-zone-planet-found-hidden-in-early-nasa-kepler-data
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:58 am

Vann7 wrote:Honestly.. alien life.. and ET's is one of the things.. that have been more harder to research
    of all the topics and conspiracies by far.. the problem is the mountains of fake information
    being released.. surpass many magnitudes the ones about wtc 9/11 .

Exactly. The book I mentioned earlier--The Alien Plan for Earth--delves into the reasons for specific kinds of misinformation.

What is more puzzling is why no government in the world have come fordward and released
    and show the aliens..not even Russia or China have done that.. or any muslim nation…

Part of the reason for that is only the US has real proof, since '47. There was no real "Russian Roswell."

because if we are visisted by extra terrestial life... there had to be accidents of them ,every where..

Laughing If you read that book, you'd know how naive this view is.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:43 am

Part of the reason for that is only the US has real proof, since '47. There was no real "Russian Roswell."

Yeah, cause everyone knows Jesus and Aliens are all americans right... puleeze...

The greatest secret the US ever had was nuclear weapons and Stalin was probably kept more up to date on its progress than the US president...
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:11 am

GarryB wrote:
    Yeah, cause everyone knows Jesus and Aliens are all americans right...  puleeze…

The case for an ET Roswell may not be convincing to some, but what foreign crash retrieval claim is as good or better?

The greatest secret the US ever had was nuclear weapons....

Not if Roswell was real…

and Stalin was probably kept more up to date on its progress than the US president...

I'm not saying the Soviets were ignorant of what the US had just that they didn't have anything like it themselves.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:01 am

starman wrote:

Laughing If you read that book, you'd know how naive this view is.

no .. my point is..
    that it have been a major mystery for me.. why ETs.. if the visit this world .. why they don't show openly
    their space ships in a major world sport event.. in full color and show their space shit for a few minutes and then leave.. something like that will totally end the mystery.. aliens could also land in the kremlin or white house
    if they wanted.. or send a drone.. but they prefer to remain hidden.. and this is kind of rare why would they do that.. travel from other galaxies to just stay hidden.. doesn't make sense to me.. they could be far more useful
    if they help humanity to understand better solve their many of their issues ,to improve their lives or help with technology for space travel..

starman
    starman

Post  starman Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:43 am

Vann7 wrote:
    no .. my point is..
    that it have been a major mystery for me.. why ETs.. if the visit this world .. why they don't show openly
    their space ships in a major world sport event.. in full color and show their space shit for a few minutes and then leave.. something like that will  totally end the mystery..  aliens could also land in  the kremlin or white house
    if they wanted.. or send a drone..  but they prefer to remain hidden.. and this is kind of rare why would they do that.. travel from other galaxies to just stay hidden.. doesn't make sense to me.. they could be far more useful
    if they help humanity to understand better solve their many of their issues ,to improve their lives or help with technology for space travel..

The aforementioned book has the answers. They don't show themselves openly, yet, because much of humanity is not yet ready for that and needs to become better familiarized with ET--a very long, slow process. In addition it is still too early for the ideological impact of full disclosure. It's a long story...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:52 am

It's official now: https://www.kp.ru/online/news/3852859/

These UFOs r not natural phenomena nor man made, therefore, life on exoplanets exists.
    George1
    George1

Post  George1 Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:00 am

US military confirms authenticity of 3 UFO videos from 2004-2015

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-confirms-authenticity-of-3-ufo-videos-from-2004-2015/
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Tsavo Lion wrote:It's official now: https://www.kp.ru/online/news/3852859/

These UFOs r not natural phenomena nor man made, therefore, life on exoplanets exists.

I agree but it's not yet really "official." Just because they don't have a prosaic explanation doesn't prove it's ET.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Released videos r official, w/o any speculations.
    They r like the Fox news which has a motto: "we report, u decide."
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:20 am

Listening to the motto of Fox news is like listening to the motto of Nazi Germany...

No thanks.

The fact that they can't identify them does not prove anything at all.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:33 am

Even Putin admitted that the US intel is 1 of the best in the World.
    If it can't ID them, & they show capabilities the US/foreign craft don't have, then it's out of this Earth.
    Some extraterrestrial biological entities manufactured them. Therefore, we r not alone.
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:23 am

@ starman

I am not image analyst or optical expert, but by my guess then at least one video taken by F18, by thermal camera is corrupted slightly by some factor of distance or light conditions, however shows a plane with wings, in extended version of video, most probably another F18. Why the Americans use diversion, is useful to misdirect our research and attention away from real hardware............... They think we are stupid. No we will not spend money on building anti - gravity TR3 type toy. We will put a Noor satellite into orbit. And if we build a telescope to look at other planets and signs of life, it's main job will be to track enemy sattelite and advance quantum computing. And if we ever see Paul and capture him, we will send him to Hollywood to smoke pot and probe people there. LOL.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:51 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:Even Putin admitted that the US intel is 1 of the best in the World.
    If it can't ID them, & they show capabilities the US/foreign craft don't have, then it's out of this Earth.
    Some extraterrestrial biological entities manufactured them. Therefore, we r not alone.

I agree, but so far we haven't witnessed anything remotely like real disclosure of ET. Many people won't be convinced by anything less than an ET craft and bodies, openly revealed. I think we'll see that someday. But don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen….
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:43 am

Many people won't be convinced by anything less than an ET craft and bodies, openly revealed.
    Even then, many will say it's a staged & fake event. The ETs r not a traveling circus to impress us; those they already contacted r enough.
    For most of the rest, it's like showing pearls to a pig in the hope to exite it.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:00 am

Even Putin admitted that the US intel is 1 of the best in the World.

It is certainly the most extensive... look at how the US attacks its own allies for considering buying Huawei hardware that they have not cracked... this is not about a monopoly... they could care less about that... this is about their ability to listen to any conversation they want... that is why they are not holding back...

Of course their access to information is completely made irrelevant by the stupidity at the top that has this powerful mechanism and is using it to make bubble gum...

We want to attack Iran and Iraq... find evidence they have done something bad so we can attack them... then Syria annoys them and it is find some dirt on Syria and then Russia and China bother them... and the intel they come up with is crap even a 5 year old can see through.

Their super intel services based the justification of a cruise missile attack on Syria based on a Video even I didn't believe... lots of people running around in civilian clothes pouring water on people and children from a fire hose... no protective gear no attempt to avoid getting the water that is supposedly removing Sarin poison from clothes and skin on themselves... a fricken joke... but the intel services sold that as all the evidence they needed for the attack.

Pathetic.
    starman
    starman

Post  starman Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:12 am

Tsavo Lion wrote:
    Even then, many will say it's a staged & fake event.

Researchers independent of the government could determine if bodies and material are of ET origin. The government can't just announce the proof and show a few pics it would have to be revealed openly or verified.

The ETs r not a traveling circus to impress us; those they already contacted r enough.
    For most of the rest, it's like showing pearls to a pig in the hope to exite it.

I think they are trying to impress us as being ET and the subject does excite quite a few people.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

Post  Tsavo Lion Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 am

They won't impress us more than they already did up to now, and I don't think it's their desire or ambition at this point in time.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/13/politics/navy-ufo-incident-reports/index.html

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/33371/here-are-the-detailed-ufo-incident-reports-from-navy-pilots-flying-off-the-east-coast

https://www.teslarati.com/allan-hills-mars-meteorite-nitrogen-organics-discovery/

Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Thu May 14, 2020 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add link)
    nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Thu May 21, 2020 7:57 am

I really do think that the probability of alien visitation to Earth, in the past four and half billion years, is much higher than there being no possibility of any visitations. Especially because the laws of physics do not have to be broken, to allow space travel, across vast distances. A ship of Robots, traveling at high, sub - light speed, using solar sails, may colonise the Galaxy in a matter of few thousand years.

Nor do I redicule, or think crazy, some people, who say that they have seen truly strange craft and occupants. I think many people report accurately what they experience. And as I said government should put money into SETI, to build better telescopes for detection of intelligent life in universe. Not just stupid microbes on Mars.

What I despise is this phenomenon being misused by all those selling books and TV programmes and  hoaxers after ego trip. But worse of all, is the misuse by military itself. To misdirect. Look at this disgusting hoax of photo shop of stupid TR3!  BATMOBILE. On carrier. Even I can tell fake. By wrong geometry and intensity of shadow on deck. Infantile teenagers.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/09/15/1829282/ufo-like-object-spotted-aboard-us-aircraft-carrier-video

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:14 am