Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:31 am

    they came here to mine gold, etc., not to resettle. Then some of them took human females & produced "demigods"- read the relevant Sumerian texts elements of which r incorporated into the Book of Genesis

    Came here looking for gold?

    There would be none left if they were looking for gold here... it would be pretty straight forward for them to find... didn't take us that long to find the most obvious deposits... most of which were found because there were nuggets in rivers that were discovered...

    What has Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel have to do with this?

    if Earth was seeded with organic molecules & bacterial life by comets & Nibiru's moon colliding with it, then all life on both have common ancestors or at least related.

    Ahhh piss off... if bacteria could develop and grow on fucking comets then why are comets needed... the earth is a much bigger and much more stable object than any comet... and more to the point it is located in a suitable place near a star with protection from radiation... two things comets generally don't have... most of a comet is a frozen block of muddy ice whose surface is boiled off when it gets close enough to a star... hardly the ideal place for life to develop.

    monkeys and humans share a common ancestor from which both evolved around 25 million years ago. ... Similarly, the fossil record has identified ancestors common to both humans and monkeys, such as an as yet unnamed primate fossil from Myanmar found in 2009 and dated as living around 37 million years ago. ..Based on the similarities and differences between the two types of DNA, scientists have estimated that humans and rhesus monkeys diverged from their common ancestor 25 million years ago.
    ..Chimps and humans share between 98 to 99% of DNA suggesting that we shared a common ancestor around 6 million years ago.
    https://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2011/10/04/3331957.htm

    So the 1st monkeys appeared 25M, & Chimps which r apes 6M y.a.

    Yeah, fucken amazing... so which ABC article tells you which aliens perverted evolution and created man?

    Viewed zoologically, we humans are Homo sapiens, a culture-bearing upright-walking species that lives on the ground and very likely first evolved in Africa about

    They don't know... their guess is better than yours however...

    From the above, 6M-315K=5,685M years separates apes from 1st humans. In other words, we arrived long after the 1st apes appeared.

    Where.

    that's why it wasn't that hard for aliens to give a certain specie of apes those 2-3% to make them more similar to them.
    http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20170517-we-have-still-not-found-the-missing-link-between-us-and-apes

    It wasn't found so far because it doesn't exist!

    For fucks sake... Over the time periods you have described it doesn't require any far out bullshit story about aliens genetically changing apes in to humans... I mean what is the fucking point? What is to stop the apes from ganging up on the genetically modified beings they left behind and eating them?

    If we were travelling the universe we are hardly going to stop at every habitable planet and gene splice the animal closest to a biped to be more like us so that in a million years or two if we ever get back this way we might have a rival to this plentiful bountiful planet that we have to wipe out before we can take its valuable resources...

    those hybrids &/ their descendants r kept or re-abducted to continue the process of refinement. Nothing is left to chance.

    Most people who claim to be abducted are morons and if they were genetically modified these days it would be pretty simple to determined that... besides even if they modify a million people what difference would that make to the 7 odd billion people here?

    more brain power, less physical strength, & submissiveness to superiors. Non-primate animals r well adapted & don't need religions, gurus, Popes, Patriarchs, & royalty to rule over them. Factions of aliens needed human laborers, soldiers & female companions to make their stay here easier; over time, we multiplied & had to be given civilization so we could organize better & survive on our own.

    There are 7 odd billion of us... WTF use are 7 billion human slaves that are not doing anything except raping and polluting this planet. You can say we don't need religion or gurus or popes etc etc but we have those in abundance and often fight each other over them too. Soldiers for what?

    So they gave us civilisations too? Well they can fucken take western civilisation back... it is defective...

    We are surviving on our own. Rolling Eyes
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:31 am

    There would be none left if they were looking for gold here...
    they mined it in S. Africa & got huge amount of it.
    What has Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel have to do with this?
    who r those?
    if bacteria could develop and grow on fucking comets then why are comets needed...
    if not on comets, meteors & asteroids created by planetary collisions could harbor them in frozen state; but just organic molecules would be enough.
    Yeah, fucken amazing... so which ABC article tells you which aliens perverted evolution and created man?
    for that, read  The 12th Planet by Z. Sitchin.
    their guess is better than yours however...
    I don't guess, after extensively reading on the subject from multiple sources. Anyway, I was right then to quote them.
    From the above, 6M-315K=5,685M years separates apes from 1st humans. In other words, we arrived long after the 1st apes appeared.
    Where.
    the 1st apes appeared in Africa & possibly Asia. The 1st humans in Africa where they were needed to work in the gold mines. For what happened next, read  The 12th Planet & the rest of the series.
    What is to stop the apes from ganging up on the genetically modified beings they left behind and eating them?
    By then, humans multiplied, many lived in what is now Iraq, had weapons & later outcompeted Neandertals in the ME, Europe & Asia.
    If we were travelling the universe we are hardly going to stop at every habitable planet and gene splice the animal closest to a biped to be more like us so that in a million years or two if we ever get back this way we might have a rival to this plentiful bountiful planet that we have to wipe out before we can take its valuable resources...
    hat's not applicable to our own origins- the aliens responsible for it had a different agenda & needs.
    those hybrids &/ their descendants r kept or re-abducted to continue the process of refinement. Nothing is left to chance.
    Most people who claim to be abducted are morons and if they were genetically modified these days it would be pretty simple to determined that...
    no, they r 100% human, but their offspring r hybrids which r taken from them.
    There are 7 odd billion of us... WTF use are 7 billion human slaves that are not doing anything except raping and polluting this planet.
    we served their original purpose for some time, survived the flood, wars, epidemics, famines, etc., & now we may be useful to them in some other capacity.
    You can say we don't need religion or gurus or popes etc etc but we have those in abundance and often fight each other over them too.
    most people still think they need them.
    Soldiers for what?
    read The Wars of Gods & Men by Z. Sitchin.
    So they gave us civilisations too? Well they can fucken take western civilisation back... it is defective...
    The same way some Asians fought Chinese, but still adopted many things from their civilization. The Russians fought off the Tartars but adopted many things from them as well. The natives in the Americas adopted horses & guns from their colonizers.
    The Western civilization isn't the original 1, it's a product of all those which preceded it starting with the 1st 1 in the ME, then Egypt, Greece, Italy, & Central Europe. With writing, calendars, agriculture, laws, organized religion/warfare, cities, arts, & medicine any given civilization can further develop in different ways, adopting & rejecting things along the way.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:41 pm

    they mined it in S. Africa & got huge amount of it.

    Africa didn't exist 2 million years ago... and it was found in so many places... why do you think they left?

    who r those?

    Two members of Genesis...

    if not on comets, meteors & asteroids created by planetary collisions could harbor them in frozen state; but just organic molecules would be enough.

    That is just a crock... none of the planets had organic molecules delivered by Comets... comets, meteoroids, and asteroids is space fragments with no atmosphere, no radiation protection, and no regular access to sunlight, liquid water, and gravity all of which is probably necessary for life to start.

    Which planets would have had life previously in this solar system that could have survived a collision of such force to blow fragments of rock into space...

    for that, read The 12th Planet by Z. Sitchin.

    Yeah, just because it is in a book does not make it true...

    the 1st apes appeared in Africa & possibly Asia. The 1st humans in Africa where they were needed to work in the gold mines. For what happened next, read The 12th Planet & the rest of the series.

    Ahhh piss off... what value would there be in having apes in a gold mine... even a particularly smart ape would be next to fucken useless... the time it would take to create genetic workers that were reliable and wouldn't just die or kill everyone would be decades and even then there would be no guarantee...

    By then, humans multiplied, many lived in what is now Iraq, had weapons & later outcompeted Neandertals in the ME, Europe & Asia.

    Based on crack pot nutters theories... the honest truth is we have no idea what really happened then but claiming aliens interfered... why would we need to inject aliens into this? We don't need god... why do we need aliens? Humans are not god like or super human... most are just average. There is no need for aliens or gods or dragons or dwarfs or elfs or other bullshit.

    hat's not applicable to our own origins- the aliens responsible for it had a different agenda & needs.

    It would take decades to gene splice and breed what they wanted... much quicker to build robots and machines to make the work faster and easier...

    no, they r 100% human, but their offspring r hybrids which r taken from them.

    Why? They could get all the gold they need at Fort Knox.

    we served their original purpose for some time, survived the flood, wars, epidemics, famines, etc., & now we may be useful to them in some other capacity.

    Ahhh piss off, this is worse than a religion.... this is indentured servitude... The aliens can kiss my hairy white skinny ass...

    most people still think they need them.

    Those that think they need a reason or a purpose and don't really care where that reason or purpose comes from... I call them idiots... but never to their faces... if they want the bliss of ignorance... who am I to take that away.

    read The Wars of Gods & Men by Z. Sitchin.

    Who is this prick?

    The same way some Asians fought Chinese, but still adopted many things from their civilization. The Russians fought off the Tartars but adopted many things from them as well. The natives in the Americas adopted horses & guns from their colonizers.
    The Western civilization isn't the original 1, it's a product of all those which preceded it starting with the 1st 1 in the ME, then Egypt, Greece, Italy, & Central Europe. With writing, calendars, agriculture, laws, organized religion/warfare, cities, arts, & medicine any given civilization can further develop in different ways, adopting & rejecting things along the way.

    But no, you think we are dumb fucking censored that need aliens to enslave us to make us different from the apes.... Rolling Eyes

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:07 pm

    Africa didn't exist 2 million years ago... and it was found in so many places... why do you think they left?
    It existed far longer than that, after the supercontinent Gondwana split;
    go back & read links I posted about nuclear war in ancient times.
    none of the planets had organic molecules delivered by Comets... comets, meteoroids, and asteroids is space fragments with no atmosphere, no radiation protection, and no regular access to sunlight, liquid water, and gravity all of which is probably necessary for life to start.
    it could start on other planets & be preserved in rocks & ice, just like in some places on Earth.

    Which planets would have had life previously in this solar system that could have survived a collision of such force to blow fragments of rock into space...
    Nibiru which may not exist anymore. The Earth collided with Mars sized object wich could be 1 of its moons.

    for that, read The 12th Planet by Z. Sitchin.
    Yeah, just because it is in a book does not make it true...
    his theory, although may not be 100% correct in every detail, makes more sense- if u r set in ur thinking & don't want to learn anything new, don't read it!

    Ahhh piss off... what value would there be in having apes in a gold mine... even a particularly smart ape would be next to fucken useless...It would take decades to gene splice and breed what they wanted... much quicker to build robots and machines to make the work faster and easier..
    it took them a while to perfect a human, but when he was ready, the alien's burden eased greatly.

    We don't need god... why do we need aliens? Humans are not god like or super human... most are just average. There is no need for aliens or gods or dragons or dwarfs or elfs or other bullshit.
    we may not need it but the 1st humans were impressed enough to crate religions, myths, & legends to explain their existence & help them cope with vicissitudes of life.

    Why? They could get all the gold they need at Fort Knox.
    they or other aliens don't need it anymore. According to Sitchin, Nibiru had thin atmosphere & was being irradiated, & gold particles were needed for protection.

    Ahhh piss off, this is worse than a religion.... this is indentured servitude...  The aliens can kiss my hairy white skinny ass...
    if they wanted to, u would be serving them w/o even knowing it.

    Who is this prick?
    http://www.sitchin.com/
    http://www.sitchin.com/kindle_books.htm

    But no, you think we are dumb fucking  censored  that need aliens to enslave us to make us different from the apes....

    1st they made us, then used as servants. Now we r on our own, but being watched. If left to chance, it would have taken a lot longer, if at all- Homo Sapiens may not have evolved & today there would be just Neanderthals & Yetis/Bigfoot hominids roaming the Earth along with 4 legged animals.
    I'm not going to discuss human origins anymore- take it or leave it.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:44 am

    It existed far longer than that, after the supercontinent Gondwana split;
    go back & read links I posted about nuclear war in ancient times.

    Honestly when you are talking about this sort of shit I don't bother looking at your links... especially national interest and jamestown bullshit...

    Africa is a human construct consisting of lines on a map that is not relevant 2000 years ago let alone a million.

    It is like you claim there is a relationship between Africa and humans... which is about as sensible as thinking because orville and wilbur flew at Kittyhawk in the US that powered flight has something to do with the American Indians... and of course there were plenty of other people flying around that time and before but don't get a look in because powered flight is defined by flying as far as orville and wilbur did so they win...

    it could start on other planets & be preserved in rocks & ice, just like in some places on Earth.

    Which makes them deliverers of life and not creators...

    Nibiru which may not exist anymore. The Earth collided with Mars sized object wich could be 1 of its moons.

    How much time would any planets have had to form life before crashing in to earth?

    his theory, although may not be 100% correct in every detail, makes more sense- if u r set in ur thinking & don't want to learn anything new, don't read it!

    I like good science fiction, but I likely wont read it for the same reason I have not read the christian Bible, or the Jewish one, nor the Quoran or the Mormons bible... I already know they are mostly bullshit so why waste my time.

    it took them a while to perfect a human, but when he was ready, the alien's burden eased greatly.

    What are you talking about? Is this white mans guilt... are you talking about white people and the enslavement of black people and asian people and how it is justified because Aliens created the white master race in their image... fuck off... this shit leads down a very dangerous path for no reason at all. You can completely remove the alien component and just have humans develop naturally over a very long period of time... with natural selection modifying the gene pool by eliminating the weak and stupid... they probably weren't executed like the Nazis did, but they didn't breed so their genes were not kept.

    we may not need it but the 1st humans were impressed enough to crate religions, myths, & legends to explain their existence & help them cope with vicissitudes of life.

    Which makes you wonder why they don't all have the same religion and why there are so many different variations of god arrangements... some have one all powerful one and others have a god for every problem. And of course the obvious problem was that people moved but did they all start in the same place or where there multiple places where they evolved the same way from the same original species.

    The sun comes up every day... why... when you can't answer it you make an answer up. A god did it. No mere mortal could command the sun to come up every day... must be a god... etc etc. So you have sea gods and sun gods and harvest gods and gods of love etc etc... it makes them a human creation, but that does not make them real. The same people see strange lights they can't explain... must mean people from somewhere else... do you think the word Alien means both space aliens and also someone from a different country? Captain Cook was an Alien to the people he met... different skin and hair and eyes and of course new technology they had never thought of.

    I would say aliens and gods would be common because they are natural solutions to very basic problems of why.

    Now that we have rather most of their answers do we really need to make shit up any more?

    Obviously we have more and more questions, but the questions of how quantum physics works is not really important to anyone living a normal life so who gives a fuck if we really don't know. Eventually they will work it out and we will get new technology that is amazing, but we don't need gods or aliens to explain what we don't understand because we wont see a need till they show us a teleporter or a battery that can run a city for 100 years and when they show it to us they will tell us it is science and then a whole lot of shit we don't understand but that will be fine... it will work and that is all we will care about... except when it does not work...

    they or other aliens don't need it anymore. According to Sitchin, Nibiru had thin atmosphere & was being irradiated, & gold particles were needed for protection.

    So Nibiru existed within the last 2 million years? Where the fuck is it then? It can't be that far away if it is not frozen or boiling... and if it is Venus or Mars then why didn't they move here?

    What a load of rubbish.

    if they wanted to, u would be serving them w/o even knowing it.

    Yeah... the aliens must be Putin....

    http://www.sitchin.com/
    http://www.sitchin.com/kindle_books.htm

    On the front page it says the information about Nibiru comes from the Sumerians... why believe anything they say?

    Sorry I will not bother...

    1st they made us, then used as servants.

    You mean they interfered with our ancestors and used us as manual labour... slave labour...

    Now we r on our own, but being watched.

    From where... a big gold plated planet should stand out don't you think...

    If left to chance, it would have taken a lot longer, if at all- Homo Sapiens may not have evolved & today there would be just Neanderthals & Yetis/Bigfoot hominids roaming the Earth along with 4 legged animals.

    Or they might have been smarter and better organised and we could be where we are today 100,000 years ago... especially not wasting time digging gold mines for other parties...

    I'm not going to discuss human origins anymore- take it or leave it.

    Good, I'll leave it thanks. No hard feelings... you can believe what you like... but if I was interested in fairy tales most religions offer immortality and paradise... all your beliefs offer is an alien race that is watching over us... but seems to be doing very little except trying to make a master race... they are a bit like space nazis but haven't tried very hard to wipe out the Jews this time around... though they did have a good go in Europe in the 1940s...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:55 am

    U r totally wrong in ur assumptions. PM me if u can talk to me on Skype. Enough said.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:57 am

    Happy to be wrong honestly... alien theory does not offer eternal paradise or eternal damnation, while being an athiest is the same... if I don't go to heaven for not believing in religion then why would I go to hell... another of their constructs of control... brush your teeth before you go to bed or the boogey man will get you...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:37 pm

    I won't be bothered if u keep ur head in the sand, like the proverbial ostrich- it's ur choice. Just don't use profanity when replying to me here or on other threads in the future, & don't bother to reply to this post.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:15 am

    Excuse me... if I was on the internet and I was a Christian and I was selling their crap anyone who instantly believed what I said to them... especially if it was all new to them... I would assume was an idiot.

    Or did you get your fundamental beliefs about life and the universe from the internet?

    I am happy to discuss it but if you are going to berate me for being critical of your sources and "evidence" then we clearly have nothing to discuss.

    Bad language normally comes from frustration or outright disbelief... and what do you expect... effectively you are saying the earth is a huge flat disk on the back of a giant elephant that is standing on a giant turtle... when I ask what the giant turtle is standing on ( a natural question I would think) you say on another turtle and before you ask what that turtle is standing on... it is turtles all the way down forever...

    Disbelief and frustration are a requirement from any cynic, but then if we knew the mysteries of the universe would they even make sense and would that satisfy us?

    I doubt it.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Vann7 on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:51 am

    Honestly.. alien life.. and ET's is one of the things.. that have been more harder to research
    of all the topics and conspiracies by far.. the problem is the mountains of fake information
    being released.. surpass many magnitudes the ones about wtc 9/11 .

    What is more puzzling is why no government in the world have come fordward and released
    and show the aliens.. not even Russia or China have done that.. or any muslim nation...
    because if we are visisted by extra terrestial life... there had to be accidents of them ,every where..
    and so people show their bodies..

    The only country that have been less secret is mexico... their airforce have released interesting
    information of lights chasing their airforce planes..

    Medvedev one time told to a Russian journalist they exist ,and explained that if they release information
    of how many of them live with us.. in the planet people will panic.. so far.. even when never have seen
    them.. i do believe ,very strongly.. that whatever phenomenon phenomenon created life in this planet
    had to have done the same in many others too... otherwise will be incredibly dumb to limit life to just
    this planet...

    there are on the internet tons of pictures of aliens ,but you don't know if they are fakes or not..
    one theory i have for governments to not show anything they have.. is for not telling adversaries
    the kind of technology they are working , in reverse engineering.. so for power ,knowledge and military
    reasons they keep quiet about what they know.

    if the next video translation to english from russian is correct..
    then is probably the first time ,any major leader confess the existence of aliens..




    interestingly he spoke about a documentary chronicle about men in black ,that exist on the media..
    that explain more.. will be amazing that one day government manage to interview ETs and know about their history..such a thing might encourage humanity to stop fighting each other and learn from their mistakes.

    a quick look on youtube search.. about medvedev recommended documentary of men in black..
    saw a video that claims is the video ,medvedev recommended to a journalist if want more info..

    Men in Black' Russian UFO-НЛО Documentary Promoted by Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev



    If this is the video medvedev was speaking.. then this is the closest thing that exist to real info
    ,about aliens that have the recommendation of someone who was the top leader of Russia federation.

    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 pm

    I am happy to discuss it but if you are going to berate me for being critical of your sources and "evidence" then we clearly have nothing to discuss.
    Bad language normally comes from frustration or outright disbelief... and what do you expect...
    U r the 1 berating my sources, & refusing to investigate what they say w/o prejudice. Also, asking "who created the creaters?" broadens the discussion to a higher level at which it can't proceed; however, it still doesn't make any argument invalid on its own merits. The cycle of destruction & creation doesn't stop in the Universe- we'll never get all the answers. There's an old story of a young man in China who had many teachers but still was short of amswers to his questions. He was referred to very old Taoist masters in the Kunlun Mountains, near Tibet. After an arduous journey, he met them, told/showed what he knew, & explained his problem. The head master then said: very good! but we can't help u- all the answers u seek r within u. Close ur eyes & look within; there u'll find them.
    The man did as he was instructed & became enlightened.
    As I was saying:
    ..this system provides yet another example of an Earth-size planet in the habitable zone of a red dwarf star. These small and dim stars require planets to orbit extremely close to be within that zone – not too warm and not too cold – for life as we know it to potentially exist. Though this single example is only one among many, there is increasing evidence that such planets are common around red dwarfs.
    "The more data we get, the more signs we see pointing to the notion that potentially habitable and Earth-size exoplanets are common around these kinds of stars," said Vanderburg. "With red dwarfs almost everywhere around our galaxy, and these small, potentially habitable and rocky planets around them, the chance one of them isn't too different than our Earth looks a bit brighter."

    https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/earth-size-habitable-zone-planet-found-hidden-in-early-nasa-kepler-data
    starman
    starman

    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  starman on Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:58 pm

    Vann7 wrote:Honestly.. alien life.. and ET's is one of the things.. that have been more harder to research
    of all the topics and conspiracies by far.. the problem is the mountains of fake information
    being released.. surpass many magnitudes the ones about wtc 9/11 .

    Exactly. The book I mentioned earlier--The Alien Plan for Earth--delves into the reasons for specific kinds of misinformation.

    What is more puzzling is why no government in the world have come fordward and released
    and show the aliens..not even Russia or China have done that.. or any muslim nation…

    Part of the reason for that is only the US has real proof, since '47. There was no real "Russian Roswell."

    because if we are visisted by extra terrestial life... there had to be accidents of them ,every where..
    and so people show their bodies..


    Laughing If you read that book, you'd know how naive this view is.
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:43 pm


    Part of the reason for that is only the US has real proof, since '47. There was no real "Russian Roswell."

    Yeah, cause everyone knows Jesus and Aliens are all americans right... puleeze...

    The greatest secret the US ever had was nuclear weapons and Stalin was probably kept more up to date on its progress than the US president...
    starman
    starman

    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  starman on Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:11 pm

    GarryB wrote:
    Yeah, cause everyone knows Jesus and Aliens are all americans right...  puleeze…

    The case for an ET Roswell may not be convincing to some, but what foreign crash retrieval claim is as good or better?

    The greatest secret the US ever had was nuclear weapons....

    Not if Roswell was real…

    and Stalin was probably kept more up to date on its progress than the US president...

    I'm not saying the Soviets were ignorant of what the US had just that they didn't have anything like it themselves.
    avatar
    Vann7

    Posts : 4582
    Points : 4686
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:01 am

    starman wrote:

    because if we are visisted by extra terrestial life... there had to be accidents of them ,every where..
    and so people show their bodies..


    Laughing If you read that book, you'd know how naive this view is.

    no .. my point is..
    that it have been a major mystery for me.. why ETs.. if the visit this world .. why they don't show openly
    their space ships in a major world sport event.. in full color and show their space shit for a few minutes and then leave.. something like that will totally end the mystery.. aliens could also land in the kremlin or white house
    if they wanted.. or send a drone.. but they prefer to remain hidden.. and this is kind of rare why would they do that.. travel from other galaxies to just stay hidden.. doesn't make sense to me.. they could be far more useful
    if they help humanity to understand better solve their many of their issues ,to improve their lives or help with technology for space travel..

    starman
    starman

    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  starman on Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:43 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    no .. my point is..
    that it have been a major mystery for me.. why ETs.. if the visit this world .. why they don't show openly
    their space ships in a major world sport event.. in full color and show their space shit for a few minutes and then leave.. something like that will  totally end the mystery..  aliens could also land in  the kremlin or white house
    if they wanted.. or send a drone..  but they prefer to remain hidden.. and this is kind of rare why would they do that.. travel from other galaxies to just stay hidden.. doesn't make sense to me.. they could be far more useful
    if they help humanity to understand better solve their many of their issues ,to improve their lives or help with technology for space travel..

    The aforementioned book has the answers. They don't show themselves openly, yet, because much of humanity is not yet ready for that and needs to become better familiarized with ET--a very long, slow process. In addition it is still too early for the ideological impact of full disclosure. It's a long story...
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:52 am

    It's official now: https://www.kp.ru/online/news/3852859/

    These UFOs r not natural phenomena nor man made, therefore, life on exoplanets exists.
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 14575
    Points : 15074
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  George1 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:00 pm

    US military confirms authenticity of 3 UFO videos from 2004-2015

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/us-military-confirms-authenticity-of-3-ufo-videos-from-2004-2015/
    starman
    starman

    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  starman on Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:31 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:It's official now: https://www.kp.ru/online/news/3852859/

    These UFOs r not natural phenomena nor man made, therefore, life on exoplanets exists.

    I agree but it's not yet really "official." Just because they don't have a prosaic explanation doesn't prove it's ET.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:08 pm

    Released videos r official, w/o any speculations.
    They r like the Fox news which has a motto: "we report, u decide."
    GarryB
    GarryB

    Posts : 24548
    Points : 25090
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  GarryB on Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:20 am

    Listening to the motto of Fox news is like listening to the motto of Nazi Germany...

    No thanks.

    The fact that they can't identify them does not prove anything at all.
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:33 am

    Even Putin admitted that the US intel is 1 of the best in the World.
    If it can't ID them, & they show capabilities the US/foreign craft don't have, then it's out of this Earth.
    Some extraterrestrial biological entities manufactured them. Therefore, we r not alone.
    nomadski
    nomadski

    Posts : 978
    Points : 982
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  nomadski on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:23 am

    @ starman

    I am not image analyst or optical expert, but by my guess then at least one video taken by F18, by thermal camera is corrupted slightly by some factor of distance or light conditions, however shows a plane with wings, in extended version of video, most probably another F18. Why the Americans use diversion, is useful to misdirect our research and attention away from real hardware............... They think we are stupid. No we will not spend money on building anti - gravity TR3 type toy. We will put a Noor satellite into orbit. And if we build a telescope to look at other planets and signs of life, it's main job will be to track enemy sattelite and advance quantum computing. And if we ever see Paul and capture him, we will send him to Hollywood to smoke pot and probe people there. LOL.
    starman
    starman

    Posts : 452
    Points : 452
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  starman on Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:51 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Even Putin admitted that the US intel is 1 of the best in the World.
    If it can't ID them, & they show capabilities the US/foreign craft don't have, then it's out of this Earth.
    Some extraterrestrial biological entities manufactured them. Therefore, we r not alone.

    I agree, but so far we haven't witnessed anything remotely like real disclosure of ET. Many people won't be convinced by anything less than an ET craft and bodies, openly revealed. I think we'll see that someday. But don't hold your breath waiting for it to happen….
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion

    Posts : 3925
    Points : 3921
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Tsavo Lion on Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:43 pm

    Many people won't be convinced by anything less than an ET craft and bodies, openly revealed.
    Even then, many will say it's a staged & fake event. The ETs r not a traveling circus to impress us; those they already contacted r enough.
    For most of the rest, it's like showing pearls to a pig in the hope to exite it.

    Sponsored content

    UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life - Page 16 Empty Re: UFOs & Extraterrestrial Life

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:59 am