Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


+63
flamming_python
Tsavo Lion
nomadski
PhSt
ahmedfire
Hole
Cyberspec
Hannibal Barca
Aristide
par far
Isos
kvs
andalusia
TheArmenian
Odin of Ossetia
HUNTER VZLA
George1
miketheterrible
calm
Слободан човек
airstrike
Erk
OminousSpudd
KiloGolf
AlfaT8
Grazneyar
DerWolf
Viktor
higurashihougi
Walther von Oldenburg
Inetwarrior
Airbornewolf
Bolt
franco
BlackArrow
BTRfan
JohninMK
magnumcromagnon
iraqidabab
Godric
zepia
Karl Haushofer
Book.
collegeboy16
Cucumber Khan
max steel
GunshipDemocracy
Werewolf
putinboss
Flyingdutchman
nemrod
KomissarBojanchev
TR1
Regular
Pervius
GarryB
lulldapull
Austin
IronsightSniper
UMC
sepheronx
milky_candy_sugar
Russian Patriot
67 posters

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    franco
    franco


    Posts : 4754
    Points : 4786
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  franco Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:52 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Cameras don't lie, & there is enough footage of Jan.6 events that shows how "peaceful" it was on Capitol grounds.
    Don't preach to me about "Democratic Russia" led by Putin that wanted xenophobic, racist & bigote Trump to be my President.
    The Russian National Guard is separate from the regular military, & it's tasked, among other things, with preserving the regime. In any case, it is very large, even at 177K Troops+46K policemen+52K security guards=275K, all of which could be used against their own people, only 5K less than the Ground Forces. Also, the FSB has about 4K special forces troops &  160K–200K border guards, some of whom could be repurposed for domestic security.
    A true democracy doesn't need that many security forces.

    Don't mean to appear to be picking on you but the Border Guards went to a contract (no conscripts) police type force this century and now number just over 100,000. And if you compared the Russian Army to the US Army based on the way the US Army is organized then the Russian Army would number over 500,000. Just not comparing apples to oranges. The Russian National Guard is tasked with protecting the state, not the regime which is just a bigoted western political speech.

    GarryB likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 5263
    Points : 5339
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  flamming_python Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:56 pm

    Arkanghelsk wrote:- the crackdown on NGO is expected, memorial is "foreign agent" under the law. Again this was not pioneered by duma or Putin, but by American partners who are expelling russian diplomats and censoring other points of view. Why should memorial spread their bs and propaganda for free while receiving nobel peace prize for it?

    Because it's not just BS and propaganda, and because no-one else is raising such issues. Which do exist.

    -  the cancellation of regional presidents is because again, "American partners" have suggested that they should not recognize Putin as president, and they could recognize another president. Obviously it's better to avoid a constitutional crisis. In America we see the intransigence of regional governors and disobedience to federal powers. To certain degree it's okay, but if we use America as example imagine if governor of primorskye region told Putin that a protest was a summer of love ? Or what if US armed services committee declares Ramzan Kadyrov president of Russia? So it's better to counter these problems before hand.

    What do you want, a Tsar which appoints loyal nobles to govern his holdings?

    No-one's going to declare Kadyrov or Minnikhanov as the president of Russia, or some new independent country; nor will they accept such an honor. But if the US was set on supporting separatism in Russia, then the presence or absence of presidents will make no difference - either they have a sympathetic ear to them among regional and national elites, or they don't.

    - and as far as recognizing citizens of another country as Russian citizens I dont think anyone has problem with this or intentions to annex other countries. Simply if Ukraine collapses , due to internal situation or "kalibration" then citizens could be brought in for asylum as top destination for migration , like a booming economy should be.

    The law is not about that, it's a new provision which allows for people in territories that have become part of Russia to gain Russian citizenship automatically if they decide they want it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx6pHjGC26k
    Tsavo Lion
    Tsavo Lion


    Posts : 5728
    Points : 5716
    Join date : 2016-08-15
    Location : AZ, USA

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  Tsavo Lion Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:05 pm

    The peaceful protestors of January 6 did not cause any violence at all. In fact Ashley Babbitt a poor young American woman, was killed for peacefully demonstrating in front of the capitol.
    she was breaking the door inside the Capitol right before being shot.
    This has not happened in modern russia, where peaceful protests are encouraged..
    it's the opposite: 100s of protesters were detained violently last winter for coming to "unsanctioned meetings". Prohibiting peaceful assemblies & protests r un-constitutional, even under the present RF Constitution.
    Democratic Russian government does not use national guard forces to ensure its regime, or to guard the Kremlin.
    The National Guard has the stated mission of securing Russia's borders, taking charge of gun control, combating terrorism and organized crime, protecting public order and guarding important state facilities.
    Vladimir Putin's "National Guard" is undergoing its first readiness tests, as the newly-formed internal security corps gears up to quell potential unrest ahead of this year's elections.
    The exercises will allow the estimated 350,000 new troops to "practice their readiness to combat subversive activity and reconnaissance groups, terrorist and extremist formations," the force's press office said.
    "Protecting public order", "to combat subversive activity & extremist formations" means preserving the regime against any1 it labels as hooligans, criminals, subversives, & extremists.
    Democratic Russia does not care who is your pathetic president.
    watch Popov & Scabeeva 60 minutes propaganda shows were they praised Trump & lamented his loss.
    It only shows the quality of your own country and its citizens.
    keep worshipping ur Putin.
    In any case Russia had nothing to do with the election of Donald J Trump to president.
    she did try to influence elections with her cyber activities.
    But your own country voted for him overwhelmingly , above 80 millions.
    it's a lie: more voted for Biden, if only to get rid of Trump, like I was.
    Joe biden never won that amount , it was done via fraud. And Trump very well may have been cheated.
    post ur evidence of that.
    But we will see him back in 2024 where he will finish signing the surrender of pathetic DC to Russian Federation
    they should fire u from the FSB for posting this!
    https://youtu.be/QsBqU1RzV7o   https://youtu.be/gWJhqOPe6rw

    https://www.chicagotribune.com/election-2020/ct-trump-racial-tensions-20200708-uci5yhxlafcihiguy3ek5jom34-story.html

    https://www.npr.org/2020/10/09/921284261/critics-accuse-trump-of-using-race-to-divide-americans

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/14/politics/donald-trump-tweets-democratic-congresswomen-race-nationalities/index.html

    https://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/is-donald-trump-an-anti-semite

    The most important change was that the Republican Party has abandoned democracy, as witnessed by its reaction to the attempted Trump coup of January 6, 2021. The GOP has become Trump’s party, and its officials have run with his conviction that if you can’t win elections with just white voters, then you need to find a way to keep the over forty percent of Americans who are people of color from voting or from having their votes count. This Republican stance is being entrenched at the state level and it could spell a new Civil War or the end of the Republic. California, New York, Pennsylvania and Illinois (pop. 84 million) are not going to let themselves be ruled by Wyoming, Idaho and South Dakota (pop. ~2.5 million) forever. I wrote in January, Yes, it Was a Coup Attempt, but one Just as Looney as Trump and his Wingnuts. I said,
    “Trump had a three prong strategy to overturn the election of Biden. Part 1 was a propaganda campaign maintaining that he had won the election and it was stolen from him by irregularities in the swing states of Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia. In all those states, minorities, coded by Trump and Trumpies as not real Americans, provided the margin of victory to Biden. The claim of electoral fraud was therefore in part a racist dog whistle . . . Trump spread around his propaganda that Biden actually lost with his vast and effective communications machine. He reached his 70 million myrmidons on Twitter directly and frequently. He gave televised speeches carried on mass media like CNN in which he said he had won by a landslide. CNN tried to contextualize the lie, but video of a president speaking is more powerful than the tut-tutting of television reporters. The fascist media put in his service by the billionaires whose taxes he cut– Breitbart, Newsmax, Fox News, OAN all cast doubt on Biden’s legitimacy. Much of the Republican Party state and national leadership adopted Trump’s Big Lie, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy and over 140 members of Congress . . .
    Part II of the coup was to threaten, browbeat, and menace Republican officials in the four swing states into refusing to certify the Biden win. . . Part III of the coup attempt was to put pressure on Congress to challenge the Biden win through a massive rally of the far Right before the Capitol on January 6. Trump called for the rally, and came to address it in the late morning. Although he urged them to be peaceful, he did say “We fight like hell, and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
    Actually it is Trump and the insurrectionists who are making it so we might not have a country any more
    .
    U both DON'T BOTHER TO REPLY!


    Last edited by Tsavo Lion on Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add a quote)

    slavjunk likes this post

    flamming_python
    flamming_python


    Posts : 5263
    Points : 5339
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  flamming_python Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:22 pm

    If you don't want anyone to reply then why are you posting?

    Or would you prefer an echo-chamber to a discussion board?

    GarryB likes this post

    Isos
    Isos


    Posts : 8489
    Points : 8473
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  Isos Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:30 pm

    flamming_python wrote:If you don't want anyone to reply then why are you posting?

    Or would you prefer an echo-chamber to a discussion board?

    How dare you respond to him when told you to shut your mouth !! lol1

    GarryB and TMA1 like this post

    avatar
    Arkanghelsk


    Posts : 204
    Points : 206
    Join date : 2021-12-08

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  Arkanghelsk Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:53 am

    Lol Tsavo, find me pictures of rosgvardiya sleeping in the Kremlin then you'll have a point, until then, it's your own national guard acting as thugs for your regime.

    Popov and Scabeeva laughing at your dumbos united are no different than joy reid and rest of MSNBC crew talking pure BS 24/7.

    As for the rest of your links which include, CNN, new Yorker, NPR, and rest of the pindostan propaganda services, please do better job, I can also post pravda, tass, gazeta links

    In regards to evidence of election fraud there are tons of links from your alternative media that exist showing fraudulent activities of ballot counters, the attorney general not doing his job in several states including Georgia, Arizona, and ohio, and strangely Trump was winning with huge leads until 12am when magically mail in ballots overturned the election for a 1000 year old vegetable who is suffering from dementia and is a funny senile guy who couldn't lead a majority congress to organize a brothel in a whore house, and you can ask joe manchin about that.

    Ashley babbit should not have been shot, she just wanted to have a chat with those people who declared of gaddafi "we came we saw and he died".

    They were all cowering from unarmed protesters. But what do you expect of megalomaniacs like the ones running your US corporation. In fact are you sure Putin detained 100s of protestors? Cus I could have sworn your FBI disappeared and arrested over 600 people for trying to express a democratic right in America the land of democrazy

    GarryB likes this post

    Hole
    Hole


    Posts : 5193
    Points : 5181
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 45
    Location : Scholzistan

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  Hole Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:36 pm

    franco wrote:
    Tsavo Lion wrote:Cameras don't lie, & there is enough footage of Jan.6 events that shows how "peaceful" it was on Capitol grounds.
    Don't preach to me about "Democratic Russia" led by Putin that wanted xenophobic, racist & bigote Trump to be my President.
    The Russian National Guard is separate from the regular military, & it's tasked, among other things, with preserving the regime. In any case, it is very large, even at 177K Troops+46K policemen+52K security guards=275K, all of which could be used against their own people, only 5K less than the Ground Forces. Also, the FSB has about 4K special forces troops &  160K–200K border guards, some of whom could be repurposed for domestic security.
    A true democracy doesn't need that many security forces.

    Don't mean to appear to be picking on you but the Border Guards went to a contract (no conscripts) police type force this century and now number just over 100,000. And if you compared the Russian Army to the US Army based on the way the US Army is organized then the Russian Army would number over 500,000. Just not comparing apples to oranges. The Russian National Guard is tasked with protecting the state, not the regime which is just a bigoted western political speech.

    The american National Guard numbers 440.000 men. Don´t forget the 17 secret services/"intelligence agencies" the beacon of freedom and democracy needs to protect it´s ruling class.
    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 32247
    Points : 32775
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  GarryB Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:51 pm

    they can't be aligned with a long dead USSR, & if they hate the Russians, its for holding a gun to their heads from 1945 to 1989 & telling them how to live.

    It was the west that was holding the gun to the Soviets face... the Soviets just held the eastern europeans in front of their faces to protect them from the bullets from the west.... just like the west is doing with eastern europe and former soviet republics now.

    The only gun is western.

    Before that well before 1948 & 1956, uprisings in Poland & interventions in Hungary caused a lot of death & destruction. I doubt that Western Europeans care either way if they hate any Russians' guts or not.

    Nothing compared with the death and destruction the Germans caused a few years before...

    plus ongoing conflicts, dictatorships & water shortage.

    Awww come on dude... people in third world countries don't leave because they don't get to vote or their vote does not matter... otherwise everyone would leave the US... and some of them do...

    As long as the Americans keep their lifestyle & r left alone w/o any new ideology forced on them, they r going to go along with the present system, even with the Republicans being split by Trump & Democrats running the show.

    They don't even know what democracy is... they are like sheep... if you don't want them to do something say it is communism and watch them run away like it is on fire. Healthcare for all Americans... you would think it was a no brainer... healthcare for all Americans... but lets call it communism to block it because there is lots of money to be made in healthcare but if you have to help everyone then it stops being so profitable for the big companies that make so much money out of it...

    there is plenty of it-u don't want to see & accept it in the clips & articles I been posting for the whole year

    Because the sources are western intelligence or Navalny type traitors that have plenty of evidence of criminal activity of their own... it makes them unreliable witnesses.

    I came here to enjoy life & be "out of sight & out of mind" while staying out of trouble.

    So why are you poking your head up and defending these criminal censored ?

    I appreciate that you don't want to get involved because it is really not your problem, but your support for these war criminals seems to endorse what they are doing and saying... blink twice if they have a gun to your head right now...

    not if those Rubles r devaluated later as happened several times in the USSR.

    They are buying gold and using money to invest in development and growth of the country.

    In the US that money just goes into the pockets of the already very rich like Jeff Bezos who already greatly increased his fortune because of the pandemic...

    Then, they been printing money & spending it on their allies, arms race, interventions, & Western technology/know how, while importing grain & suppressing small private enterprise & free cultural expression.

    Well that is all bullshit... just printing money like the US would cause massive inflation and completely undo the purpose of printing money. They have not been showering their allies with gifts, though they have been investing... but they get returns on investments so they and their allies benefit from such relations.
    The Arms race Russia is currently involved with has not led them to spend more than 65 billion a year on weapons... that is less than the UK spends per year and in comparison the UK has downsized and cut spending on all sorts of things, while the Russians have largely upgraded and replaced its inventory of weapons and equipment and are in the best situation they have been for literally ever. The intervention in Crimea and South Ossetia were not excessive and led to greatly improved relations with both those regions... the benefits in both cases far outweighed the costs. In Syria that hasn't blown the bank either and has been an excellent training and operational experience for the Russian military and it has greatly improved the standing of Russia in the region where countries appreciate Russia is not there to just bomb and destroy, but to build and restore and grow. Western knowhow was sought out and bought and paid for and now it is Russian knowhow and is being used to make Russia independent. Importing grain used to be a necessity but US grain offices in Russia are now closed because they are no longer needed... Russia now grows its own grain... private enterprise... not government... they make their own grain for domestic use and now for export, and these are private companies that make the grain and other foods that Russia now produces on its own.

    Again they have never been so independent.

    all that could be done w/o putting so many boots on the ground. They could send just advisors to evaluate Mi-28s/Ka-52/IL-20s supplied to Syrians w/o loosing any of their own pilots & crews.

    The contingent of Russian forces has been modest and sensible. Their job is war and in war there are casualties. If you are afraid of losing men then perhaps you should choose a different line of work. These men killed rather more terrorists than the west has managed to kill, they should be very proud of what they have achieved for Syria and for Russia.

    he & his dad have killed Ks of his citizens even before the civil war started there a decade ago;

    Possibly, but nothing like the wholesale slaughter the west created funding terrorist nut jobs...

    they r no better than the Shah of Iran, Saddam of Iraq & Mubarak of Egypt were.

    All three controlled by the CIA till they pissed off the US and became bad guys.

    Saddam was a US hero when he was fighting Iran in the 1980s just after the CIA got kicked out of Iran in 1979...

    the US is back, like it or not.

    No it isn't. It has no appeal any more... but it still likes to talk like it is something.

    Putin been begging Biden for talks, & it took him large troop movements & threats to get that recent virtual meeting.

    Putin didn't beg anyone. Russian troop movements within Russian borders is Russian business. Ukraine military movements created the need for Russian troop movements.

    France got pissed for getting her submarine deal dumped by Australia & snubbed by the US.

    Yup, the US screwed France... a European Ally... because the idiots in the US government are not smart and can't concentrate on two regions at once so the shift from the Ukraine to Taiwan and China meant screw the EU and focus on India and Australia... it also meant screw Ukraine...

    India, Indonesia & Japan need US support against China.

    You mean the US needs those countries to support it in a trade war against China.

    US sanctions prevent arms trade with those they want to punish. US economy is getting hot & China still can't survive w/o trading with us.

    The US economy is a joke... most of their stuff is made in China by US companies that moved production there because labour was cheap and there are no labour laws so you can treat employees like shit... like Amazon does.

    The ruler there started leaning towards the US; being at the crossroads, that land been always fought over by many empires.

    The CIA started infiltrating the country and the Soviet ambassador and his family were murdered...

    I don't!

    But on this forum you do...

    You repeat their bullshit about Russia and about Putin and defend their brutal wars to make the richest people in the US slightly richer and screw the worker and average guy... like yourself.

    That is a measure of how effective their propaganda is.

    if they ID me, they got no jurisdiction over me & my opinions don't matter to them.

    That would be trivial for them... even I know your IP address and email... obviously I wont reveal that to anyone, but for them it would be easy to track you down... or any of us for that matter.

    besides, my income comes from the Veterans Affairs Dept., not the DOD that pays retirees. I heard a story of 1 retired USN SCPO who got married & moved to Australia- after denouncing his citizenship to avoid taxes, his entire retirement pay was cut off. he effectively betrayed his nation & wasn't entitled to it any more.

    My brother lives in Thailand and he said the number of Americans coming to live there is increasing all the time... the cost of living is cheap... many veterans from the Vietnam war are familiar with the languages in the region, and their pension means they can live rather well. A core factor is that healthcare costs are much much lower than in the US so their medication is much more affordable too and their pension in US dollars means they can live a relatively comfortable life.

    It's all a Putin's ploy to look a hero standing up to the evil West & defending the Mother Russia, so he'll have 98% of the vote in 2024 presidential election.

    The west spouts BS about Russian aggression but it is US bases and HATO bases moving towards Russian borders not the other way around.

    His Rossguardia (NG), former Interior Ministry Troops, now has more soldiers than the entire regular RF Amy.

    Russia is a large country and internal troops are useful because the west loves their coloured revolutions. Russia does not need a big army to fight HATO... that is what nukes are for. A small mobile well equipped and well trained military for self defence is what Russia needs and what Russia has... being able to invade ten countries on three fronts like the US just shows you what they are all about...

    Even the Roman Emperors' Praetorians, Mongolian Great Khans' guard corps (Tumens), Chinese Imperial Guards, Hitler's SS & Gestapo & Stalin's NKVD/MGB weren't larger than their regular armies.
    Did u get my meaning this time?

    These days with mechanisation and fire power a large standing army is a liability and the internal threat from the west is much larger than any of those forces had to deal with.

    The US uses its national guard to murder American citizens protesting... do you have any evidence of Russian interior ministry troops doing the same?

    I think you need to research this one again.

    So Franco disagrees.... I feel pretty confident therefore to say you are wrong and he is right, because he is the expert in this area I think.

    Not only did they kill and crack skulls during the peaceful demonstration, but they brought out the national guard and brought them to sleep with the regime and to keep dissention out, building a giant wall and barricade of concertina wire, and checking id of all who passed by.

    The real kicker is that they forget all the protests and violence when Trump won against Hilary, and the Democrats spent his entire term digging for dirt and demanding enquiries, and suggesting links to putin and russia and demanding impeachments.

    During the Biden/Trump election campaign businesses were boarding up windows and doors, but it wasn't because they expected problems if Biden won... it was because they were expecting a repeat of the damage and violence if Trump won again...

    Perhaps next election we will see what happens... if they had an election right now I don't think Biden would win...


    "New Yalta?" Will the West agree to share the world with Putin?

    New Yalta? On what basis does the west think it should own and control the entire world? What an arrogant bunch of censored .


    The Biden's alleged corruption doesn't cancel out Putin's corruption; Jan. 6th Insurrection wasn't a peaceful protest- several individuals lost their lives & more were injured.

    Doesn't end there... it seems Bidens son is now an artist and his paintings sell for enormous amounts of money... to certain foreign nationals that are clearly buying good standing with the son of the president of the US of A. A bit like all those countries paying funds into the Clinton foundation... till she lost the election and the funds stopped coming...

    It wasn't a peaceful protest because the armed police and national guard shot protesters and killed some of them and to cover their arses they are calling them terrorists...

    Like all those democrat protesters with signs saying "not my president" when Trump beat Hilary...

    The Justice Department has charged more than 400 people in connection with the riot,

    Well of course they have, because these are trump supporters they are all enemies of the state.... did you notice one of the weapons was a crutch... zip ties?

    Sounds like they are grasping at straws... someone goes to a riot is going to take a bat or a hockey stick or cricket bat... the people carrying crutches are invalids and old people...

    Charging documents say that rioters grabbed a police officer, dragged him and struck him.

    Some of those officers opened fire and killed people... would not surprise me if some weren't attacked in response...

    Rioters using makeshift weapons sounds like it was not a planned riot like the western supported riots in Hong Kong which the US government fully supported... they were much better armed including bows and arrows...

    Cameras don't lie

    Of course they do... have you not see Star Wars?

    Don't preach to me about "Democratic Russia" led by Putin that wanted xenophobic, racist & bigote Trump to be my President.

    If you had a real democracy you could have had more choice than Hillary or Trump, but you live in a shithole republic that does not care about freedom or peace or rule of law... money money money...

    The Russian National Guard is separate from the regular military, & it's tasked, among other things, with preserving the regime. In any case, it is very large, even at 177K Troops+46K policemen+52K security guards=275K, all of which could be used against their own people, only 5K less than the Ground Forces. Also, the FSB has about 4K special forces troops & 160K–200K border guards , some of whom could be repurposed for domestic security.
    A true democracy doesn't need that many security forces.

    The US had 60,000 National guard soldiers sitting in front of the White House for 6 months for no good reason and you complain about Russia.

    Joe biden never won that amount , it was done via fraud. And Trump very well may have been cheated.

    The irony is that the Democrats bent and tested every lever they could to kick trump out of office or invalidate the vote by claiming Russian interference... but strangely when a democrat gets elected everything was perfect and nothing at all to investigate and destroy all evidence and don't look too hard at any of the numbers.... Biden won just accept it... or else.

    You could be banned from Facebook for mentioning it... You could show child porn or show teenagers how to commit suicide and stay on, but ask for a recount and you are gone.

    Russia's not a shining city on any hill

    Looking from the outside it looks pretty damn good to me.

    she was breaking the door inside the Capitol right before being shot.

    OMG... she broke a door... kill the fucking bitch... she deserves to die... and if her family complain you just show them the door and they will understand she had to be shot... Sarcasm...

    Couldn't he just arrest her and drag her away in cuffs instead of murdering her and dragging her away in a body bag?

    it's the opposite: 100s of protesters were detained violently last winter for coming to "unsanctioned meetings". Prohibiting peaceful assemblies & protests r un-constitutional, even under the present RF Constitution.

    Detained meant afterwards they got to go home to their families. Shot means dead. Quite significant difference there.

    watch Popov & Scabeeva 60 minutes propaganda shows were they praised Trump & lamented his loss.

    Not sure why... he was fucking useless if he was a Russian spy... the democrats goaded him into being more anti russia than hillary would have been.

    If the American people can't choose who gets elected president how can Putin choose?

    keep worshipping ur Putin.

    Why not... he has been a very effective and successful leader. He is sensible and rational and makes very good decisions.

    she did try to influence elections with her cyber activities.

    FBI investigated that and found zero evidence so no they didn't.

    Why would they even bother... both candidates are fundamentally anti Russian anyway... influencing US elections is like getting to choose whether to be murdered with a hand grenade or a stick of dynamite...

    they should fire u from the FSB for posting this!

    Trump is bound to win in 2024... no question at all...

    Airbornewolf, Hole and Arkanghelsk like this post

    Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf


    Posts : 639
    Points : 707
    Join date : 2014-02-05

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  Airbornewolf Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:42 pm

    Tsavo Lion wrote:Cameras don't lie, & there is enough footage of Jan.6 events that shows how "peaceful" it was on Capitol grounds.
    Don't preach to me about "Democratic Russia" led by Putin that wanted xenophobic, racist & bigote Trump to be my President.

    For the record, Putin cares about Russia. He does not care who is in charge of the U.S.

    Before judging other countries, perhaps some self reflection is warranted.
    In the U.S, Right and Left can not stand eachother anymore to the point of civil war.

    What everyone does see tough, is that the left burns down and loot entire cities.
    Sometimes under the BLM banner, the other times it is Antifa.

    Of course, on Twitter and Facebook it is one gigantic echochamber of the left full with "ACAB"."Defund the Police" and "BLM".
    Everyone that disagrees is Doxed and Lynched by the mob. Even resulting in people losing their jobs for just voicing their viewpoint in their private social media.

    U.S society is tearing itself a bit further appart day by day.

    There is no dialogue to de-escalate either between the two sides, like some people in the U.S media try to do. like Tim Pool.

    Trump?, well certainly not a perfect character. But he did not launch another war did he?.
    That he is racist,xenophobic and all that has long been disproven and is. truthfully, nothing more than the standard mantra from leftist circles.

    So, who did the left pick as "leader". Biden?, that was the best the democrats had to offer?.
    Mister Trueshabanaprezure?. and "freebathacathcare"
    "But Mr. President, people fell from airplanes". "ah!, that was five days ago!".

    There was an more suitable Democrat candidate. Tulsi Gabbard.
    But hey, cant have someone in power that dislikes the corrupt warmachine herself as an millitary veteran.
    And does not like wars abroad.
    Better get "i am not allowed to take questions" biden.
    I mean, the massive lack in logic in this whole election system is pretty obvious.

    You can be so critical on the people of the jan 6th riot. But are they not Americans?. Just like you?.
    Ever wondered what moved these people to move into the capitol building?.
    People do not wake up one morning and think: "yes, lets go storm the capitol building".

    Perhaps if you spoken with some fellow americans on the right,you know where this has its roots in.
    your fellow americans on the Right are sick and tired of the corrupt system.
    And whatever they have left of values and liberty's are slowly taken away by the social engineering done by corporations,big tech and politicians.

    America is big on waving the flag for their veterans, but you know Ashli Babbitt. the women shot in the Capitol was an U.S Veteran.
    So...than we can be honest and say you have to match a certain ideology if you served your country?. Or is it nowadays just standard practice to burn your own flag and cast your veterans to the curb?.
    you know?. your fellow americans?.

    So, before judging how "we" in europe run things in our countrys.
    Keep in mind it comes over as extremely hypocritical seeing as your own nation is in severe political crisis and crumbling day by day.
    Yet still somehow believes they are the world police.

    Arkanghelsk likes this post

    GarryB
    GarryB


    Posts : 32247
    Points : 32775
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  GarryB Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:28 am

    Because it's not just BS and propaganda, and because no-one else is raising such issues. Which do exist.

    Even hitler did some things that were good, the point is that their foreign funding brings their motives in to question... are they doing things to help Russia or are they doing things to earn more money from foreign intelligence services... I suspect even if they started out doing the former that the money will make them more interested in the latter and if it doesn't with the more moral members of the group those members can easily be pushed aside to make room for Navalny types who like to live well on someone elses dollar... in which case the system is corrupt even if it does do some useful things, it is better to destroy it completely and start again with better intentions and transparent funding sources.

    The idea is not bad, but that implimentation was poisoned by the evil west.

    The law is not about that, it's a new provision which allows for people in territories that have become part of Russia to gain Russian citizenship automatically if they decide they want it.

    Isn't that just common sense? Why would a citizen of a territory not become a Russian citizen if that territory became Russian territory?

    Unless you were interested in genocide... Russia wants Crimea but also wants to pick and choose who gets to stay and who gets kicked off the rock and sent to the Ukraine... that would be stupid... not to mention rather difficult.

    Trump?, well certainly not a perfect character. But he did not launch another war did he?.
    That he is racist,xenophobic and all that has long been disproven and is. truthfully, nothing more than the standard mantra from leftist circles.

    He is racist like he is Putins puppet... his opposition just throw slurs to see which one sticks and most things like that are hard to prove to be false, because there is never any actual evidence to prove they are true so how can you possibly dispute that?

    Plenty of photos of the Clintons with Yeltsin... isn't that evidence they are Russian spies and pretend to be anti Russian to allow Russia to develop apart from the west so they become independent and more powerful before they both turn on the EU... Twisted Evil

    There was an more suitable Democrat candidate. Tulsi Gabbard.
    But hey, cant have someone in power that dislikes the corrupt warmachine herself as an millitary veteran.

    I haven't heard a lot from her... but what I have heard... she makes sense.

    Yet still somehow believes they are the world police.

    And that is important too... they don't act as police... they don't follow any rules except their own... they are not legitimate police... they are more like a lynch mob... that includes judge jury and executioner too.... whether it is full scale invasions or just bombing from manned or unmanned aircraft and standoff weapons.

    No law, just might makes right...

    It is funny, liberals claimed Dirty Harry was a vigilante and right wing nut, but with Magnum Force we saw he was no fascist, no vigilante... he was more like that guy Olifant in Justified...
    George1
    George1


    Posts : 17280
    Points : 17791
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  George1 Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:43 pm

    The only goal of a military cooperation agreement between the United States and Slovakia, the draft of which was unanimously approved by the Slovak government on January 12, is to deploy US troops closer to the Russian border, Slovakia’s former Prime Minister (2006-2010, 2012-2018) Robert Fico said on Sunday.

    https://tass.com/world/1388807

    Sponsored content


    NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders - Page 15 Empty Re: NATO/US Military Build up in Eastern Europe-Russian borders

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:37 am