Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+65
Werewolf
mavaff
ahmedfire
zepia
berhoum
Tolstoy
Sujoy
RTN
ludovicense
DerWolf
Walther von Oldenburg
Godric
mack8
higurashihougi
Stealthflanker
d_taddei2
Kiko
ucmvulcan
Isos
thegopnik
zare
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
Belisarius
TMA1
Scorpius
xeno
Firebird
PhSt
Regular
limb
GunshipDemocracy
SeigSoloyvov
zorobabel
caveat emptor
JohninMK
Broski
lyle6
Mir
Arrow
Dr.Snufflebug
Arkanghelsk
Erk
sepheronx
kvs
Big_Gazza
Airbornewolf
mnztr
dionis
Odin of Ossetia
littlerabbit
Azi
pavi
Podlodka77
nomadski
franco
flamming_python
Hole
famschopman
Rodion_Romanovic
GarryB
ALAMO
billybatts91
Backman
PapaDragon
VARGR198
69 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

mnztr

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  mnztr Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:31 pm

That's exactly what motor-rifles train for. A textbook assault. wrote:

That is not what happened in this case .There was no covering fire, somehow the idiot IFV driver felt it was a good idea to reverse and by the grace of god did not crush his own guys, the tank and IFV did not provide supporting fire, no smoke, no mortar or artillery support. That should have been happening as they disembarked and formed up. It was textbook minus about half the textbook.
    ALAMO

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38

Post  ALAMO Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:40 pm

Post Firebird Today at 7:10 pm

@Alamo
    What do u think the Hungary-Belarus link is about?

Well, it is not HU/BEL link per se.

Hungarians are acting for a while quite independently.
    And that is much more than some populist internally driven agenda if you ask me.
    This visit is not the first sign.

MoFA of theirs summoned the Murican ambassador, telling him directly to STFU because ha has nothing to say about the Hungarian internal matters.
    Yesterday he called the EU parliament one of the most corrupt bodies on the planet, that hasn't done anything in the European interest.
    For a while, he is openly calling the Ukro regime's actions as violating basic human & minority rights.
    He was the one who backlighted the forceful mobilization, and pointed its ethnical cleansing character.

Well, representing a small, 8 mln people-strong, and landlocked country that kind of behavior requires iron balls.

That is why I suppose they are considering something big incoming.

As I really love Hungary, been there multiple times, I wish them all the best - and hope they are right. And no orange revolution will be cooked against them.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Sam_0710

Cheers to them!

GarryB, franco, Firebird, flamming_python, d_taddei2, kvs, Rodion_Romanovic and like this post

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:50 pm

It's been a warmer than usual winter in central Canada as well. Not geo-engineering but global warming. Of course, the weather is not
    a simple indicator of climate, but all weather states reside in the energy envelope of the climate regime. Warming is about accumulation
    of thermal energy in the ocean-atmosphere (and land) system which has been observed and cannot be fobbed off as "theoretical onanism".

Expect more EU crisis in the coming years with wind power generation being low. They chose the right time to cut themselves off from
    Russian energy.

GarryB, franco, zare, Big_Gazza, Hole and jon_deluxe like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:03 pm

@Alamo

Perhaps a rebooted "Warsaw" Pact?

Off Topic You like your wine sweet? Smile

flamming_python, d_taddei2 and ALAMO like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:17 pm

Until a few years ago I thought that sweet wine was only for girls (like the "fragolino", which is not even made by proper grapes). Still you would keep a bottle in your fridge to be able to be a good host for nice women.

However since then I tried Georgian sweet wines, like kindzmarauli, khvanchkara and Usakhelauri and I have to admit that in some occations I enjoy them.

flamming_python and ALAMO like this post

littlerabbit
    littlerabbit

Post  littlerabbit Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:19 pm

Crazy... Shocked

https://twitter.com/PrateekRoutray/status/1625191379969413120

GarryB, kvs, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

Mir
    Mir

Post  Mir Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:26 pm

However since then I tried Georgian sweet wines, like kindzmarauli, khvanchkara and Usakhelauri and I have to admit that in some occations I enjoy them.

I prefer the dry variety but I tell you - you have not lived until you've tasted South African fortified wines. Even the French will admit that - you can ask Napoleon Laughing

franco, flamming_python and ALAMO like this post

ludovicense
    ludovicense

Post  ludovicense Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:36 pm

Here is a video in Russian about the Russian ORION attack drone.
    From the translation into Portuguese, which is very bad, it seems that today RuAF has 120 of these drones available with annual production around 240 units. It is a very high number but I practically do not see these equipment being used, which in my opinion would make a huge difference. Was it because of the weather?

GarryB, T-47, owais.usmani and Podlodka77 like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:37 pm

The gas main is on fire in the territory of the Russian Federation
    https://m.vk.com/video-206639135_456265330

Backman dislikes this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:12 pm

Route des grand cru all day

Can be regional/village/premier cru/ grand cru

The French do know how to do somethings quite well and wine is for sure one of them - been tasting the Cote de Beaune/nuit/D'or varieties that we have brought with us

This is from some smaller maisons/domains with good terroirs from Santenay and from Corgoloin

I have some from chateau meursault and pommard as well , and some other goodies

These have yet to be opened but seeing Alamo drinking that syrup may force my hand

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 20230211
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 20230210

Would be cool for Crimean wine to reach that level some day , it will take time - saperavi grapes are not quite my taste

flamming_python likes this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:22 pm

the NATO muppet show continues here in the EU.
    All kinds of nonsense about Russia and the Wunderwaffe going to Ukraine.

What brings us now to Poland.
    Where the Ukrainians started Ubermensch Wunderwaffe Course!.

seems like the Polish President can not wait to ship some Nazi's in 65-ton Magnet's for enemy fire to Ukraine as it will trigger every Russian serviceman's anti-fascist genes into overdrive.
    And the Ukrainian idiots have no idea how they will become the most wanted targets on the battlefield.

Sure, ......why not a sort of heil hitler salute to throw in there?...

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Polish11

Polish President Andrzej Duda be like: "Nein!, you are Ubermensch!. You only need 5 weeks! Instead of at least half an year like everyone else!".

Meanwhile, the other Ukrainian crew getting basic Leopard 2 lessons:

"Good Morning!, welcome to Leopard school 101!.

"Good news you are getting Leopard 2's!
    Bad news, As you can see. Some Assembly is required.
    So give our NATO allies a call if they got parts!. And see what fits where"

As Nazi Leopard 2 crew are going trough Cannon-fodder training,
    Russians are figuring out the best way to blow them up.
    Not even mentioning the RF Airforce and Tank Hunter units.

When i get the first footage of burning NATO Nazi armor in Ukraine ill get back to this.

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, Hole, Broski and like this post

VARGR198
    VARGR198

Post  VARGR198 Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:27 pm

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, zardof, Hole and like this post

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:28 pm

I have tried once a crimean wine when I was in Moscow a few years ago. It was ok, probably comparable to Moldavian wine, but nothing more than that.

French wines are good, but of course Italian wines are better!

There is nothing that the French can do better than Italians, except for being excessively proud of themselves and riots, strikes and revolutions

sepheronx, GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

Arkanghelsk
    Arkanghelsk

Post  Arkanghelsk Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:35 pm

Destroying Leopard is a matter of making Kornet proliferate throughout, as well as Metis - if no offensive will be conducted set up ambushes before the great Ukro offensive

Set up cross firing points and use reconnaissance to find them

They're hungry for Melitopol so they should know where to find them-

@ rodion Let's not get ahead of ourselves!

I concede Barolo, Montepulciano and many other wines are absolutely fantastic - but I have yet to delve deep into the world of Italian wine

For now I am barely trying to understand Pinot noir and Chardonnay , and am not starting on Bordeaux

BTW what grape variety is predominant in your favorite wine?

Rodion_Romanovic likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:43 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo3g5o11
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo3g5n12
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo3g5n13

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:44 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo3g5o12

GarryB, franco, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO and like this post

Arrow

Post  Arrow Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:46 pm

kvs, Hole and Podlodka77 like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:07 pm

New post  Mir Today at 8:03 pm
    @Alamo
    Perhaps a rebooted "Warsaw" Pact?
    Off Topic You like your wine sweet? Smile

I like the wine in general Laughing and yes, sweet is fine, too.
    Actually, there are multiple good wines produced in Europe that are on the sweet side of the force Very Happy
    Just enjoying my evening glass of great sweet red Witosha from the Slavyantsi valley, Bulgaria  welcome

I prefer the dry variety but I tell you - you have not lived until you've tasted South African fortified wines. Even the French will admit that - you can ask Napoleon Laughing

As the Wiseman said, enjoy the cheap and good wine, because it is cheap and good! Laughing
    You are privileged, as SA produces superb wines of all kinds. I remember some really great ones from Cape Town I had the pleasure to taste.

Last edited by ALAMO on Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

wilhelm, Rodion_Romanovic and Mir like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 pm

Na this video is well over a year old, it was doing the rounds back in 2021. Don't recall what the gypsies were pissed off about exactly.

Are you sure bro? scratch
    That would put this "nazi" thing in an even more weird context.

Absolutely positive

And what's weird about it? These goons were Nazis before 24th Feb 2022, as they remain Nazis now

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:17 pm

More like they were obviously out of control even back there.
    If a minority was strong&organizeg enough, they could just beat the shit out of official bodies.
    Crazy.

GarryB likes this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:19 pm

Incase your wondering what the western experts are predicting. Lol

When will the war in Ukraine end? Experts offer their predictions.

https://www.defensenews.com/global/europe/2023/02/13/when-will-the-war-in-ukraine-end-experts-offer-their-predictions/

franco likes this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:19 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo3w4110
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo4ary10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo4eqm10

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, AlfaT8, d_taddei2, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:21 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo16vx10
    The payment for Zelenskys monthly supply of Cocaine.
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fo149w10
    Jammed Ukro drone
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #38 - Page 20 Fozg_n10
    Two Serbs in the SMO

Construction of a water pipe between Rostov and Donbass started.
    2.500+ construction workers are taking part.

Experts offer their predictions.
    Couldn´t find a single expert in that "masterpiece".

GarryB, psg, d_taddei2, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:26 pm

So she craps herself and hands the mantle over to someone else  lol!  Nice wise choice  lol! Most likely fear mongering hoping to justify Romanian troop deployment into Moldova or some other crap.

Moldova's pro-EU President Sandu accuses Russia of coup plot

Moldova's president has accused Russia of plotting to use foreign "saboteurs" to overthrow her pro-EU government.

Maia Sandu nominated a new prime minister on Friday, Dorin Recean, who is pro-EU like his predecessor.

President Sandu said the "plot" would involve "protests by the so-called opposition", aiming to "overthrow the constitutional order".

Russia's war in neighbouring Ukraine has put Moldova - one of Europe's poorest countries - under great strain.

Last week Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Kyiv's intelligence service had uncovered a Russian plan to destroy Moldova

President Sandu alleged Russia was planning to use "saboteurs with military background, camouflaged in civilian clothes, to undertake violent actions, attacks on state institutions and taking hostages".

The plot would involve citizens of Russia, Montenegro, Belarus and Serbia entering Moldova, she told a news conference.

She urged Moldova's parliament to adopt laws to give the country's Intelligence and Security Service (SIS) and prosecutors "the necessary means to fight more efficiently against national security threats". She added that "the Kremlin's attempts to bring violence to our country will fail".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64626785

GarryB, flamming_python, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, zardof and like this post

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:27 pm

Here is a video in Russian about the Russian ORION attack drone.
    From the translation into Portuguese, which is very bad, it seems that today RuAF has 120 of these drones available with annual production around 240 units. It is a very high number but I practically do not see these equipment being used, which in my opinion would make a huge difference. Was it because of the weather?

Doesn't mean they aren't being used

Maybe they just want to hide some of the details of their operation, especially if they've had improvements over the course of the previous year

sepheronx, GarryB, psg, Big_Gazza, kvs and Podlodka77 like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:08 pm