Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

PhSt
    PhSt

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 Empty Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:53 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Well that's because the blood thirsty moth foaming fanboys think Russia will "win" and in a reality it would be rendered a lifeless barren land with perhaps five percent remaining population if things went to all out Nuclear war

Are you suggesting that NATzO can win a nuclear war by having a great portion of its population intact? If both Russia and NATzO are reduced to lifeless barren wasteland then its not a bad outcome. It will give an opportunity for us from the non aligned world a chance to takeover.

owais.usmani likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:54 pm

PhSt wrote:I am not advocating for a nuclear strike, BUT, it is essential that Russia strikes NATzO infrastructure to remind them that Russia WILL retaliate in situations like this

Russia needs to bomb the following with conventional means to give NATzO a taste of its own medicine

USA:

Goldengate bridge
    Brooklyn bridge
    Sunshine skyway bride

UK:

London bridge

Pukraine:

Verkhovna rada
    Mariinskyi Palace
    + All other civilian infrastructures for power, food, water and medicine.

And again you'd get millions killed with your logic Ukraine was behind the attack, West might be supporting them but the choice to assault the bridge was Ukraine's if we didn't care about them hitting Russian infrastructure, we would have supplied long range missiles.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:55 pm

PhSt wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    Well that's because the blood thirsty moth foaming fanboys think Russia will "win" and in a reality it would be rendered a lifeless barren land with perhaps five percent remaining population if things went to all out Nuclear war

Are you suggesting that NATzO can win a nuclear war by having a great portion of its population intact? If both Russia and NATzO are reduced to lifeless barren wasteland then its not a bad outcome. It will give an opportunity for us from the non aligned world a chance to takeover.

So you will sacrifice the russians people for your chosen outcome.

Tell me will you die with them then? because dying would be a much less painless death than the slow radiation death you'd suffer

you call us in the west bad but man not even we are that bad, after WW2 we realized how destructive these weapons are and utterly regretted what we did. Back then no one was sure what the damage would be long term, infact a lot of people thought it'd be minor.

But now we do know and the weapons today are much more powerful then those ww2 bombs and you still calling for it....All I can say to that is don't be calling the west evil when you have that mentality

Godric likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:59 pm

owais.usmani wrote:[
    Doesn't matter if everyone loses. Only thing which matters is that the collective west is taken out forever.
    It was unthinkiable on February 24 that Ukraine would ever be able to touch the Kerch bridge, but now due to Russia's continous pussyfooting, it has finally happened.
    If Russia still does not nuke the living hell out of entire Ukraine, then they should just abandon those nuclear weapons altogether, they don't really deserve to have them when they are too afraid to use them on an enemy that is contantly giving them a bloody nose day after day and then brag about it as well.

Now you are speaking bullshit bro, sorry to inform you that.
    I am kind of surprised that it took the Ukrs so long to stage a terror act like that rather than they did it.
    That they will try, and will do as soon as possible - was rather clear to everyone.
    It is anti terror operation for a while, and Russkie were serious calling it that way.
    The only issue is, that nobody ever faced a 20-30 mln strong backyard for terrorists, assisted by the whole "collective west".

And I am not sure what is the cause of your rage - it is a legitimate military object. Russkie blow hundreds of bridges along the entire 404.
    Not enough obviously, so it is time to speed up the process.

And the bridge will operate in a few weeks at most I suppose, and there will be other attempts to strike it, along with the other crucial infrastructure. We talk about the people who are shelling the nuclear waste warehouses on supposedly their own territory, doesn't that ring a bell in you?
    500 mln RUB max damage calculated by the insurer does not sound very serious, to be honest.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza, Godric, BliTTzZ, Hole, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:01 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    crod wrote:Yeah I'm sure as heck not understanding this nuke weapons talk either. Catastrophe is all it would be. Countries and cities laid waste with millions dead.

Funny comment from an American. It is your countries' political and military leadership that are pushing a nuclear phase for weeks now. Twisting words, pushing rhetoric and commiting/sanctionning acts of terrorism because the Frankenstein army they created will fall apart soon. They want nothing more than for Russia to use a tactical nuke as a casus Belli for direct NATO participation i assume.

Russia should just condemn the terrorist attack, show off some dead terrorists on international tv and continue as planned imho.

Expect more of these antics. They should focus on defeating the hordes first and then decide how and where to retaliate

Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, BliTTzZ, Lapain, Hole and like this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:05 pm

0nillie0 wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    crod wrote:Yeah I'm sure as heck not understanding this nuke weapons talk either. Catastrophe is all it would be. Countries and cities laid waste with millions dead.

Funny comment from an American. It is your countries' political and military leadership that are pushing a nuclear phase for weeks now. Twisting words, pushing rhetoric and commiting/sanctionning acts of terrorism because the Frankenstein army they created will fall apart soon. They want nothing more than for Russia to use a tactical nuke as a casus Belli for direct NATO participation i assume.

Russia should just condemn the terrorist attack, show off some dead terrorists on international tv and continue as planned imho.

Expect more of these antics. They should focus on defeating the hordes first and then decide how and where to retaliate

Cute twist that has nothing to do with my original remark, but hey take your pathetic little cheap shots when you can I guess.

BTW buddy, it was Russia who started the nuke talk first back with Putins Speech.
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:10 pm

Oh really?
    Do you have anything to back this?
    Can be in Russian, of course Laughing

GunshipDemocracy, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

famschopman

Post  famschopman Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:10 pm

PhSt wrote:I am not advocating for a nuclear strike, BUT, it is essential that Russia strikes NATzO infrastructure to remind them that Russia WILL retaliate in situations like this

Russia needs to bomb the following …. long wish list

With what effect? You think that would hold them back from future actions or do you think it just emboldens them to take the next step. That is a rhetorical question.

First you need to fully and undoubtedly be able to  proof who did it.

I am also not 100% convinced that the US is behind this one; why? Because they also refused to provide weapons as they were worried they’d be used to target Crimea and they wanted to stay away of that. But maybe it was all fog of war, I don’t know.

So I’d rather suspect the UK or Israel; both countries have the capabilities and experience.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:11 pm

ALAMO wrote:Oh really?
    Do you have anything to back this?
    Can be in Russian, of course Laughing

Simple dates lol check the day when Putin made his speech and then when US Gov started talking about nukes.

If your trying to point at random no bodies say "they started it" then that's just classic lame level deflecting at the same time I can mentioned how random no body russians have also brought up nukes here and there
    ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:13 pm

He made his speech, saying what?

famschopman wrote:
    With what effect? You think that would hold them back from future actions or do you think it just emboldens them to take the next step. That is a rhetorical question.
    I am also not 100% convinced that the US is behind this one; why? Because they also refused to provide weapons as they were worried they’d be used to target Crimea and they wanted to stay away of that. But maybe it was all fog of war, I don’t know.
    So I’d rather suspect the UK or Israel; both countries have the capabilities and experience.

There are lots of reports lately, that Ukrs are not acting how they are being asked, and staging things the owners don't approve.
    I suppose it is just a cover up, as the Muricans really have no idea what they can try to stage.
    And that worries them seriously, but it is kind of too late.
    Rubicon has been crossed with the shelling of NPP. We face a zombie regime, as easy as that.

flamming_python likes this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:18 pm

So, guess FSB and Rosgvardia have to work harder today. They really need to stop giving Ukraine this sense of victory and to prevent them from doing it again.

Just like Antonovsky bridge, they need multiple strikes to prevent repair effort or take down the bridge support structure, which do actually take years to repair.

Retaliatory strikes tho, does not need to be on structure. It can be everywhere like say assasination of some key figures Or maybe Iskander strikes on road connecting Lvov and Poland.

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

Godric
    Godric

Post  Godric Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:20 pm

owais.usmani wrote:
    Godric wrote:

no one wins everyone loses  

Doesn't matter if everyone loses. Only thing which matters is that the collective west is taken out forever.

It was unthinkiable on February 24 that Ukraine would ever be able to touch the Kerch bridge, but now due to Russia's continous pussyfooting, it has finally happened.

If Russia still does not nuke the living hell out of entire Ukraine, then they should just abandon those nuclear weapons altogether, they don't really deserve to have them when they are too afraid to use them on an enemy that is contantly giving them a bloody nose day after day and then brag about it as well.

utter nonsense, you are a troll... you never grew up during the cold war i did it was scary times ... you i class a clueless moron

flamming_python likes this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:25 pm

Don't overreact, growing up in the cold war had some positives Laughing
    Civil defense was treated seriously, young people were taught the things that are useful in living.
    PhSt
    PhSt

Post  PhSt Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:34 pm

Godric wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:
    Godric wrote:

utter nonsense, you are a troll... you never grew up during the cold war i did it was scary times ... you i class a clueless moron

I understand your fear, if its true that you are in Scotland, then its understandable that your place is among the first to be taken out by Russian retaliatory nukes. I'm currently in a not so populated province in Canada, but it seems I have to move further north to survive the nuclear war next week. Good luck but NATzO deserves getting nuked.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:47 pm

PhSt wrote:
    Godric wrote:
    owais.usmani wrote:
    Godric wrote:

I understand your fear, if its true that you are in Scotland, then its understandable that your place is among the first to be taken out by Russian retaliatory nukes. I'm currently in a not so populated province in Canada, but it seems I have to move further north to survive the nuclear war next week. Good luck but NATzO deserves getting nuked.

So you don't want to die but are happy to condemn millions of innocents to death for your wishes....that says all that needs to be said
    Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:01 pm

Protecting a long bridge is impossible. It was going to happen since it was open for civilians.

Now the russian answer of starting an investigation when Ukrops admited it was them who attacked it is stupid. Just like their counter terrorist operations. It's a war and they are not fighting as it was a war, meanwhile ukrops are.

owais.usmani likes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:20 pm

Aaaaaand... it's gone

And what fireworks show it was, damn!

Russia is getting absolutely dickslapped and what's their response? Organizing investigation committee (as if this is some big mystery) lol1

Ukraine has shitload of electric power plants, heating plants, bridges, tunnels and God knows what else all just sitting there waiting for the press of a button to disappear and still nothing even now

Ukraine and West figured out that Russians will be pussyfooting and will take it all up the ass like a good boys until the very end and are taking full advantage of that insight (not that it's rocket science)

I said when this started, if Russia allows some apes to blow up that bridge it means that Russia didn't deserve to have that bridge in the first place

Odin of Ossetia, walle83, thegopnik, owais.usmani, rfan and ucmvulcan like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:22 pm

So its not gone then. Lasting damage mainly the westbound road bridge. Maybe 2 way running on the other road bridge.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/1270

❗The initial assessment of the infrastructure of the Crimean bridge for the passage of trains has been carried out, the section will be restored by 20:00 Moscow time, the Ministry of Transport reported.

It seems that the super duper X-ray/sniffer etc system was only installed at the Kersh end. Expect one at the other end asap.

EDIT

Car traffic to resume at 16.00 local on 2 of the 4 lanes.

Last edited by JohninMK on Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Big_Gazza and kvs like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Sorry, got the location badly wrong

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 Crimean-bridge-2-RT-ok

kvs likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:39 pm

https://www.iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/ukraines-znpp-must-be-urgently-protected-iaeas-grossi-says-after-plant-loses-all-external-power-due-to-shelling

Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant (ZNPP) has lost its last remaining external power source due to renewed shelling and is now relying on emergency diesel generators for the electricity it needs for reactor cooling and other essential nuclear safety and security functions, Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) said today.

The ZNPP’s connection to the 750 kilovolt (kV) power line was cut at around 1am local time today, Director General Grossi said, citing official information from Ukraine as well as reports from the team of IAEA experts present at the site of Europe’s largest nuclear power plant.
    Sixteen of the plant’s diesel generators started operating automatically, providing its six reactors with power.
    After the situation stabilised, ten of the generators were switched off, leaving six to provide the reactors with necessary electricity.
    “The resumption of shelling, hitting the plant’s sole source of external power, is tremendously irresponsible.
    The Zaporizhzhya Nuclear Power Plant must be protected,” Director General Grossi said. “I will soon travel to the Russian Federation, and then return to Ukraine, to agree on a nuclear safety and security protection zone around the plant. This is an absolute and urgent imperative.”
    All the plant’s safety systems continue to receive power and are operating normally, the IAEA experts were informed by senior Ukrainian operating staff at the site.
    Although the six reactors are in cold shutdown, they still require electricity for vital nuclear safety and security functions.
    The plant’s diesel generators each have sufficient fuel for at least ten days. ZNPP engineers have begun work to repair the damaged 750 kV power line.

kvs, lancelot, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:48 pm

I noticed that in one of the latest videos put up in the last thread, the one with the Ukies driving through fields early in the morning that the sky was blue and the ground was white.

It looks like General Winter's advanced parties have arrived, Major Jack Frost and his men.

flamming_python, Big_Gazza and Hole like this post

Azi

Post  Azi Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:55 pm

Isos wrote:Protecting a long bridge is impossible. It was going to happen since it was open for civilians.

Now the russian answer of starting an investigation when Ukrops admited it was them who attacked it is stupid. Just like their counter terrorist operations. It's a war and they are not fighting as it was a war, meanwhile ukrops are.
    Why is an investigation stupid? The terrorist arseholes are still sitting in Russia!

The whole SMO is a good opportunity to clean the country from traitorous scum and enemy agents....for a better future! Till the SMO they lived like parasites undetected and harmed Russia many many years.

Broski likes this post

SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:00 pm

JohninMK wrote:I noticed that in one of the latest videos put up in the last thread, the one with the Ukies driving through fields early in the morning that the sky was blue and the ground was white.

It looks like General Winter's advanced parties have arrived, Major Jack Frost and his men.

You do realize that Ukie's are used to that weather, so it will not provide russia the same defense as in past times.
    calripson

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 Empty Not Really

Post  calripson Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:34 pm

Isos wrote:Protecting a long bridge is impossible. It was going to happen since it was open for civilians.

The bridge should have been closed to all but essential commercial and military traffic. All vehicles should have been inspected and screened for explosives. Hardly an impossible task but given the level of incompetence across the board the clown show continues. Meanwhile life in downtown Kiev goes on as normal. Wouldn't even know there is a war going on.

rfan likes this post

calripson

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 Empty Nonsense

Post  calripson Sat Oct 08, 2022 4:37 pm

ALAMO wrote:He made his speech, saying what?

famschopman wrote:

There are lots of reports lately, that Ukrs are not acting how they are being asked, and staging things the owners don't approve.
    I suppose it is just a cover up, as the Muricans really have no idea what they can try to stage.
    And that worries them seriously, but it is kind of too late.
    Rubicon has been crossed with the shelling of NPP. We face a zombie regime, as easy as that.

Nothing happens from Ukraine without the US/UK signing off on it. The "we didn't know or approve of it" is just the cover story.

Big_Gazza likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:26 am