Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

mnrck
    mnrck

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  mnrck Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:33 pm

ALAMO wrote:
    mnrck wrote:
    Of course I knew about the referendums, what I mean is rest of regions of Ukraine.

Being 'pro Russian political front' meant being oppressed, arrested, or killed for 8 years.
    They have kidnapped and kept hostage for 6 months a chairman of their own Rada.
    That is the second person in a country's political line for most of the democratic systems that have no vice president post.
    How many suiciders do you think to find now?
    That's the price for the people whom want a denazified land have to pay. No pain, no gain. Look at Vietnamese war, USA won every battles (according to the American themselves) and still lost the war. Ordinary Ukrainians must have something to struggle for, like think for themselves first and foremost. If not, those nazis will keep remaining in power, and Russia have to keep the SMO for decades with an unfinished job, plus millions of hostile people willing to carry out terrorist acts against Russia. Something like a Liberation Front for Ukraine should be in the process, secretly or publicly.

Backman and Podlodka77 dislike this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:42 pm

MNRCK; Vietnam and the USA have nothing in common; different cultures, language, customs, those countries are thousands of kilometers away from each other. The beginnings of the Russian state are in Kiev, there are big differences compared to Vietnam..

kvs and Hole like this post

diabetus

Post  diabetus Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:44 pm

These attacks won't mean much if Ukraine is allowed to make repairs unmolested.

owais.usmani likes this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:47 pm

Isos wrote:War Monitor
    @WarfareReports
    ·
    3h
    ⚡Unconfirmed: “Russian President Vladimir Putin; The commander of the troops in Ukraine authorized General Sergei Surovikin to use any weapon he wanted, except nuclear weapons, without consulting Gerasimov and Shoigu

That is how you win a war.  Stalin won the GPW when he said to Zhukov you know what? I don't trust you, but until you screw up the show I am getting out of your way, talk with Vasilevsky for whatever you need, go kick some nazelensky ass (Stalin could see into the future you see Very Happy) and then file your report with the Stavka.  This is how Putin will win the war, give Surovokin what he needs to win the war and get the **** out of his way.

flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, JohninMK, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:00 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:MNRCK; Vietnam and the USA have nothing in common; different cultures, language, customs, those countries are thousands of kilometers away from each other. The beginnings of the Russian state are in Kiev, there are big differences compared to Vietnam..
    In my opinion, using only military power is not enough to crush willing to fight. That's what I want to speak. The beginning is not relevant here, only the result in the end.
    Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:01 pm

mnrck wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    mnrck wrote:
    Of course I knew about the referendums, what I mean is rest of regions of Ukraine.

Being 'pro Russian political front' meant being oppressed, arrested, or killed for 8 years.
    That is the second person in a country's political line for most of the democratic systems that have no vice president post.
    That's the price for the people whom want a denazified land have to pay. No pain, no gain. Look at Vietnamese war, USA won every battles (according to the American themselves) and still lost the war. Ordinary Ukrainians must have something to struggle for, like think for themselves first and foremost. If not, those nazis will keep remaining in power, and Russia have to keep the SMO for decades with an unfinished job, plus millions of hostile people willing to carry out terrorist acts against Russia. Something like a Liberation Front for Ukraine should be in the process, secretly or publicly.

No comparison. Look at Mexico and the US for a real comparison. You know how Texas was taken ? Exactly how Russia just took the Donbas ++.

Remember Chechnya? The same thing was said. Decades from now , there would be terrorist attacks against Russia from Chechnya. Turns out , it's all bullshit. Once you remove the foreign funding and proxy actors, things calm down. Ppl want to get on with normal life.

GarryB, flamming_python, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, zepia, Sprut-B, Hole and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:05 pm

ALAMO wrote:And how many Ukrainian planes have you seen lately other than falling down in flames? Laughing

Edit : and again. S-300 hit the ground shortly after start.

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Photo_54

This time it is Kremenchug, so we have at least two situations of this kind only  today.
    The guys are afraid to keep their radars on.

Werewolf, Big_Gazza, Sprut-B, Mir, Broski, Belisarius, Podlodka77 and Arsenic like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:07 pm

JohninMK wrote:SBU intel officers claimed killed. The early shift.

https://t.me/loordofwar/51733

The main claim to the authorities is why the employees of the organization were not notified in advance
    They are (were?) the f...ing intell service. They should know those stuff.  Laughing

GarryB, franco, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, gc3762, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:10 pm

Backman wrote:Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Cn0YMgxU_o
    Between the pics:
    • Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Kiev with high-precision missiles and suicide drones;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilitiesin Rovno with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Ternopol with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Ivano-Frankovsk with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Khmelnitsky with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Zhitomir with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Khmelnitsky with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Kremenchug with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Krivoy-Rog with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Odessa with high-precision missiles and suicide drones;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Zaporozhie with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Dnieper with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Poltava with high-precision missiles;

• Russia struck Ukrainian facilities in Kharkov with high-precision missiles;

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Feurkg11

Last edited by Hole on Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:11 pm

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Feuuyd10
    Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 Feuuyd11
    Gazprom released pics from 2015. That was found at the NS1 pipe. NATO "lost" it, of course.

GarryB, franco, flamming_python, Werewolf, Airbornewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs and like this post

mnrck
    mnrck

Post  mnrck Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:15 pm

Backman wrote:
    mnrck wrote:
    ALAMO wrote:
    mnrck wrote:

No comparison. Look at Mexico and the US for a real comparison. You know how Texas was taken ? Exactly how Russia just took the Donbas ++.

Remember Chechnya? The same thing was said. Decades from now , there would be terrorist attacks against Russia from Chechnya. Turns out , it's all bullshit. Once you remove the foreign funding and proxy actors, things calm down. Ppl want to get on with normal life.
    Exactly. Because Donbass is Russian heart and mind. Chechnya, Russia had Kadyrov's father? (I really don't know much about this). And in Ukraine? Just people idling, keep silent, get drafted to the front line to be killed. Except those nazis, brainwashed zombies they must be destroyed for good. Those hostile regions of Ukraine, how do you plan do?
    ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:16 pm

Hole wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:SBU intel officers claimed killed. The early shift.

https://t.me/loordofwar/51733

The main claim to the authorities is why the employees of the organization were not notified in advance
    They are (were?) the f...ing intell service. They should know those stuff.  Laughing

Ever watch Casablanca? Well let me quote a scene that this reminds me of when Ugarte (played by Peter Lorre) shows Rick (played by Humphrey Bogart) the letters of transit and says poor devils, and Rick replies:

They got a lucky break. Yesterday

they were just two German clerks.

Today they're the 'Honored Dead'

Hole likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:17 pm

Hole wrote:

No no no Very Happy
    The point is - I guess - that there was no air threat alarm.
    It repeats multiple times already, tons of reports that the strikes are not detected on time, or the system works lazy enough to make the detection irrelevant anyway.
    That puts some different light on the "mighty NATO recon", mildly speaking.

GarryB, Werewolf, Hole, Mir, Broski, Belisarius and ucmvulcan like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:24 pm

ALAMO military forum. 😁 I was also very active today but you are number one. Where is Sundoesntrise, is mating with the gorillas still going on ?

Werewolf and Belisarius like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:26 pm

diabetus wrote:These attacks won't mean much if Ukraine is allowed to make repairs unmolested.

Fair enough, but I don't see that happening.

GarryB likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:30 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:ALAMO military forum. 😁 I was also very active today but you are number one. Where is Sundoesntrise, is mating with the gorillas still going on ?

I have a flu and sitting calmly in my bed Laughing so had a lot of time to kill Laughing Laughing
    I must thank the new operation command for granting me some entertainment Laughing Laughing
    And sounds like the gorillas are calm, so probably did the job. Maybe smoking after Laughing Laughing

GarryB, Werewolf, Broski, Belisarius and Podlodka77 like this post

Airbornewolf
    Airbornewolf

Post  Airbornewolf Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:52 pm

RF Missile strikes on Kiev and Dnepropetrovsk

Chechens and LPR troops assault Ukrainian fortification near Lisichansk

RF BMP-2M does not know surrender

^^^
    Source did not specify what the outcome was.
    But i have the deepest of respect for these guys.

GarryB, franco, psg, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia and like this post

Stealthflanker
    Stealthflanker

Post  Stealthflanker Mon Oct 10, 2022 7:55 pm

diabetus wrote:
    It wouldn't do much, plenty of videos of Ukrainian MiG-29s and Su-27s taking off from roads.

That will discourage them to use the airbase for anything basically. Also i recalled that Ukrainians MiG and Su fighters do still use some airbases. Like one MiG that use Harm Anti radiation missile. Cratering the runaway and hitting their infrastructure will curtail their combat sorties even further.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:17 pm

Airbornewolf wrote:
    ^^^
    Source did not specify what the outcome was.
    But i have the deepest of respect for these guys.

Looking at the video it looked like they were firing till the end and then it burnt out. Real courage but they knew they were dead if they surrendered.

psg likes this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:18 pm

From a MoA poster

The Starlink SL receivers are Geo-fenced, those using them have moved quite a bit in recent weeks.

SL simply hadn't updated the gating to new front lines for all the receivers involved, the gating is in place so that others can't capture them and use them, also this gating far as I know is standard anyway such that most US customers can't travel too far (dozen or so miles) from their service address without having to change their service location.

This has been an ongoing thing SL has coordinated with UA for sometime, it's just that SL isn't going to be told ahead of time where forces are moving, so the updates always lag a bit.

GarryB and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:19 pm

Looks like the online banking system went down

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 20 FeupoJKWAAQa0rH?format=png&name=small

GarryB, franco, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Hole, owais.usmani and Broski like this post

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:21 pm

Stupidity personified

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, ALAMO, GunshipDemocracy, Hole and Broski like this post

Sujoy
    Sujoy

Post  Sujoy Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Mir wrote:
    Sujoy wrote:For today's strike is Russia using Kh-31 exclusively or are they using other cruise, ballistic missiles as well?

OMG Sujoy sometimes you can say the weirdest things! What a Face
    You have been able to ID this missile? Unbelievable

https://www.russiadefence.net/t8849p375-russian-special-military-operation-in-ukraine-28#401502
    psg
    psg

Post  psg Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:23 pm

Men of real steel, I salute these, warriors. They have my deepest respect. I just hope they finish the fight/struggle against these poisonous nazi bastards, once and for all. Destroy them for good.

GarryB, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Sprut-B, Eugenio Argentina, Hole and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:28 pm

Isos wrote:War Monitor
    @WarfareReports
    ·
    3h
    ⚡Unconfirmed: “Russian President Vladimir Putin; The commander of the troops in Ukraine authorized General Sergei Surovikin to use any weapon he wanted, except nuclear weapons, without consulting Gerasimov and Shoigu

Can he at least consult Medvedev? confused

GunshipDemocracy, littlerabbit, owais.usmani and Mir like this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm