Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+78
lancelot
Arkanghelsk
Giulio
marcellogo
Broski
AMCXXL
billybatts91
RTN
ludovicense
LMFS
Fred333
Belisarius
psg
Airbornewolf
diabetus
mr_hd
Sujoy
Rodion_Romanovic
Dr.Snufflebug
mnrck
Serberus
Scorpius
crod
d_taddei2
DerWolf
mnztr
Walther von Oldenburg
VARGR198
klahtinen
Firebird
Werewolf
Arsenic
Arrow
bandit6
Singular_Transform
Mir
auslander
GarryB
rfan
Sprut-B
Erk
Krepost
franco
sundoesntrise
Kiko
GunshipDemocracy
owais.usmani
kvs
Odin of Ossetia
sepheronx
nomadski
Backman
ucmvulcan
Big_Gazza
wilhelm
zepia
Hole
Regular
flamming_python
thegopnik
Mig-31BM2 Super Irbis-E
zorobabel
lyle6
Podlodka77
ATLASCUB
ArgentinaGuard
calripson
Azi
JohninMK
PapaDragon
Isos
Godric
Stealthflanker
famschopman
0nillie0
ALAMO
SeigSoloyvov
PhSt
82 posters

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

flamming_python
    flamming_python

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  flamming_python Sat Oct 08, 2022 12:56 pm

Podlodka77 wrote:I will repeat once again that I am of the opinion that PANIC is related to each person individually, that is, you are either prone to panic or you are not - there is nothing in between !
    So the Russians who are ready to fight will be even more ready, while the cunts will whine even more - plain and simple. A deer doesn't chase a tiger, it's the other way around, right ?
    Ukroshitstan is dying a painful death, the trampling will surely come.

What I'm wondering about is what there is even to panic about

If I was on the Ukrainian side back in Feb. then yeah, I'd probably be panicking. Because it's a terrifying situation.

But what, the bridge was targeted by a VBIED, and the doomers climb out of the woodworks and spread panic for the 326th time on this forum?
    Or the Ukrainians capture some territory guarded by 500 Rosgvardia who successfully withdraw while the advancing Ukrainian forces are targeted by artillery and airstrikes - and again that's cause for panic? Russia is losing? The world is crashing down?

I'm convinced that some of these posts have to be nothing other than infowar and psyops at this stage.

GarryB, Firebird, Werewolf, Big_Gazza, kvs, zepia, GunshipDemocracy and like this post

Odin of Ossetia dislikes this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28 - Page 3 Empty Re: Russian special military operation in Ukraine #28

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:04 pm

Regular wrote:I wonder how Ukrainians hit the bridge, is the lorry version final and official? Looks like explosion went from below the bridge, but could be due to low FPS of the CCTV.

How is irelevant

It's gone down the shitter and Russians aren't doing shit about it, they got fucked like a $2 whore by some apes and are letting it slide

This is why nobody is in a rush to officially side with them, nobody wants to be associated with losers

They are nuclear superpower, they should be untouchable but instead they are being bitch slapped like some nobodies

Entire Ukraine would have been​ reduced to rubble before evening without even using nukes had they tried this with anyone else but Russians are dead set on being perpetual bitches​

Odin of Ossetia, owais.usmani and rfan like this post

0nillie0
    0nillie0

Post  0nillie0 Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:06 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:

Cute twist that has nothing to do with my original remark, but hey take your pathetic little cheap shots when you can I guess.

BTW buddy, it was Russia who started the nuke talk first back with Putins Speech.

If you are talking about Putin's speech at the end of september, Biden was already warning against the use of nuclear weapons in interviews (including with CBS news) in mid september, despite Shoigu saying already back in august that there where no intentions to use nukes in Ukraine.
    Besides that walking diaper Biden, the US/Jew controlled Western media has been pushing the narrative, for weeks. Spreading bullshit lies about Russian CBRN troops moving to the front while they are just moving around gear as usual. Talking about how Russian soldiers are sent to the front with iodine tablets (and tampons).

As soon as the Ukranian minced meat production skyrocketed during their "big" offensives, there where reports in US newpapers suggesting the use of tactical nukes was verry likely because Russia was losing options on the battlefield. Insisting on Russia shelling ZNPP while it was under their control (you cant make this up).
    Putin just reiterated what everybody already knew, which is Russian nuclear doctrine since long before this conflict started. But lets agree to disagree or whatever.

How and why you contribute here is your own choice and freedom obviously, and dont take my word for it. Do some google searching. I know you probably wont, cuz recently it seems like 90% of the time you simply post things that are obvious AF to even the most humble of "fanboy", or remind everybody of how you predicted this and that xx months ago in your infinite wisdom. If somebody calls you out, they are throwing tantrums and need to "man up". Its the same crap on repeat, and its getting old fast.

Last edited by 0nillie0 on Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

GarryB, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Mir, Broski and ucmvulcan like this post

wilhelm

Post  wilhelm Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:07 pm

Whilst good quality dissenting voices are important,and are actually essential, it is clear that there are accounts here that are pure propaganda psyops.
    I wish Garry would do a cull, as it's driving many here away.

Firebird, lyle6, Mir, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:08 pm

...cuz the bridge is "destroyed"    clown

russia russia russia russia russia

Edit: Already posted ... soz all

Last edited by Big_Gazza on Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

sepheronx, GarryB, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, thegopnik, Hole and like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:09 pm

thegopnik wrote:we can all agree Zelensky is a successful comedian because he is making Russia look like a joke.

Not just comedian but also playa' and a pimp, he is fucking them hard and they are taking it all like good little working girls

Russians forgot Moskva but this will linger in memory for muuch longer, unlike Moskva they can't hide this humiliation under water

Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:12 pm

wilhelm wrote:Whilst good quality dissenting voices are important,and are actually essential, it is clear that there are accounts here that are pure propaganda psyops.

If Russia would finally cull some Ukrainians Garry wouldn't have to cull the accounts

Odin of Ossetia, owais.usmani and Backman like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:14 pm

lyle6 wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Ukraine has shitload of electric power plants, heating plants, bridges, tunnels and God knows what else all just sitting there waiting for the press of a button to disappear and still nothing even now

Not without energy they (and their EU masters) can no longer afford they don't

Here is a novel idea: how about they blow them up anyway just to be safe?

GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia and owais.usmani like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:19 pm

zorobabel wrote:Interested in Russia's response to the destruction of the Kerch Strait Bridge.

As the damage was reparable and the bridge is operational again, it will be fairly minimal. Ukraine keeps it up attacking the bridge I do expect the retaliation to be more measured. I think Elensky and the Nazi Apocalyptic Terrorist Organization and the Dementia admnistration want to see Putin use nukes, and I think they are going to be disappointed when he does not take the bait. That is in the short term, meaning say this week. In the longer term, the next 3 to 6 months? Ukraine gets landlocked as this attack might make Putin decide to take Odessa and drive Ukraine completely out of DPR, Kherson, and Zaprozhiye. Kerch Bridge, much like Moskva, much like the attacks on Belgorod and Kursk, is great for the Anglo American propaganda machine, but what changes? Putin isn't going to just give back the new republics. The Russian army will continue to build up all along the salient that makes up Ukraine east of the Dniepr, Ukraine's demographic disaster will continue as Ukes die in their tens of thousands each month. I mean sure, there will be a new postage stamp but what changes?

GarryB, flamming_python, Big_Gazza, kvs, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:27 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Regular wrote:I wonder how Ukrainians hit the bridge, is the lorry version final and official? Looks like explosion went from below the bridge, but could be due to low FPS of the CCTV.

How is irelevant

It's gone down the shitter and Russians aren't doing shit about it, they got fucked like a $2 whore by some apes and are letting it slide

This is why nobody is in a rush to officially side with them, nobody wants to be associated with losers

They are nuclear superpower, they should be untouchable but instead they are being bitch slapped like some nobodies

Entire Ukraine would have been​ reduced to rubble before evening without even using nukes had they tried this with anyone else but Russians are dead set on being perpetual bitches​

Not relevant when it cones to response, not arguing with it. If I was calling the shots - Ukraine would have no lights. I am just interested how did they do it. Truck version seems very strange.
    thegopnik
    thegopnik

Post  thegopnik Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:43 pm

wilhelm wrote:Whilst good quality dissenting voices are important,and are actually essential, it is clear that there are accounts here that are pure propaganda psyops.

Everyone will begin to calm down if russia starts their offensive, just give it a little more time.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, zardof, Hole, Backman, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:44 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Aaaaaand... it's gone

And what fireworks show it was, damn!

Russia is getting absolutely dickslapped and what's their response? Organizing investigation committee (as if this is some big mystery) lol1

Ukraine has shitload of electric power plants, heating plants, bridges, tunnels and God knows what else all just sitting there waiting for the press of a button to disappear and still nothing even now

Ukraine and West figured out that Russians will be pussyfooting and will take it all up the ass like a good boys until the very end and are taking full advantage of that insight (not that it's rocket science)

I said when this started, if Russia allows some apes to blow up that bridge it means that Russia didn't deserve to have that bridge in the first place

I dont doubt that Russia will completely decapitate Kiev eventually. They have no choice.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:49 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    thegopnik wrote:we can all agree Zelensky is a successful comedian because he is making Russia look like a joke.

Not just comedian but also playa' and a pimp, he is fucking them hard and they are taking it all like good little working girls

Russians forgot Moskva but this will linger in memory for muuch longer, unlike Moskva they can't hide this humiliation under water

Daria Dugina too.

GunshipDemocracy, Odin of Ossetia and rfan like this post

ucmvulcan
    ucmvulcan

Post  ucmvulcan Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:58 pm

Regular wrote:

Not relevant when it cones to response, not arguing with it. If I was calling the shots - Ukraine would have no lights. I am just interested how did they do it. Truck version seems very strange.

Or not so strange. When you a dealing with a psychotic nazi who dreams of nuclear fueled extinction and throws his latest NATO supplied toys at you or maybe even have British or American special ops blow up the bridge to get you to retaliate you take that away by doing some plausible deniability of your own. A truck bomb? That could be anything from a mentally ill Navalny supporter who was out to win a Nobel Peace Prize to a Ukrainian terrorist. Conclude before the western propaganda establishment gets its story together that it was some NATO or Ukrainian designed wunderwaffle that it was a truck bomb and produce photographic/videographic evidence that it was a truck bomb and you shut the Nazis and their enablers before they can so much as get out a Glory to Heroes with a nazi salute.

nomadski
    nomadski

Post  nomadski Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:59 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmInkxbvlCs

These attacks are militarily significant . The Bridge could have easily collapsed completely . There will be other attacks . Both during and after the war ends in Ukraine . This war is with NATO . It should not be confused with the war against Nazis . The war against NATO is not conventional . The war against Ukronazi is conventional . Without retaliation against NATO , Russia will be defeated . Only the choice of targets and type of attack , should remain as a question , and not if attack should be delayed or not . Time frame for war with NATO runs on a different clock . Nukes are for later use . They should be ready to fire in retaliation . Some said internet cables or gas pipelines or bridges or military targets are fair game . A mirror response of similar scale , neither escalates nor provokes , but deters . It is expected in The West and will be tolerated .

Odin of Ossetia likes this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:06 pm

calripson wrote:
    Nothing happens from Ukraine without the US/UK signing off on it. The "we didn't know or approve of it" is just the cover story.

Carry on, carry on, still waiting for our poser to link the Putin speech about nukes he was so happy trigger about Laughing
    He faded away, mysteriously Laughing Laughing

flamming_python wrote:
    Oh be quiet you NATO psy-ops tool
    Even fellow agent Julian Ropcke is ringing the alarm bells o

Oh give me a break Laughing Laughing
    Anal Julian .. oh my bad .. Jihad Julian, is a real person - at the end of a day.
    Bild may be a tabloid targeting the dickheads, still it is an existing title.
    In opposite to the internet entry you are trying to argue Laughing Laughing
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:21 pm

Russia has been piling up tons of weapons and men near the borders for quite sometime as heavy movement of equipment has been seen plenty of times, men en mass amd the supposed 3rd army too. Mixed in with massive volunteer units.

Me thinks it's a buildup for a reason and will be used when the time comes or plan is set in motion.

Good on Russia for diverting traffic quickly and doing repairs enough to get the bridge going so damn quick. I've never seen such speed besides from China. Impressive to say the least.

Only criticism I have is that it would be nice to see volunteer units to be official recruites for the SMO and be integrated properly, and let Wagner guys do the recon and strategic capture directive and the cossack and kadyrov guys assist LDNR forces. With how it is, it seems far too chaotic and harder for Russia to control imo. A lot of these volunteers would be better for the mobilization then moved forward or at the border and the border guys moved in.

That said, it's rather impressive to see Russia be able to conjur up a lot of men to fight. I doubt we would be even able to reach 1/8th that here honestly.

GarryB, Big_Gazza, zardof, Hole, Backman, Mir and Broski like this post

ALAMO

Post  ALAMO Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:29 pm

I think that they still consider quite seriously a direct NATO intervention.

franco, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy and Broski like this post

sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:32 pm

ALAMO wrote:I think that they still consider quite seriously a direct NATO intervention.

And that's why they got roughly 300,000+ men around the western boarder and + what they got in Belarus.

Makes sense honestly. Keep penetrating Ukraine while the main guard sits at the rear.

I think the Russians know that the US or NATO won't go in, but it is insurance just in case. So the 300,000 mobilized men are, I'm assuming mind you, to replace or act as those guys at the border but in Ukraine.

I would like to see how much more T-90M's are being built too.

GarryB, franco, psg, Big_Gazza, GunshipDemocracy, Hole, Broski and Belisarius like this post

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:13 pm

Regular wrote:...Not relevant when it cones to response, not arguing with it. If I was calling the shots - Ukraine would have no lights. I am just interested how did they do it. Truck version seems very strange.

What's strange about truck version? It makes perfect sense and it's clearly what happened

Load explosives on the truck, drive a truck on the bridge, once train is next to it press the button

Easiest thing in the world

Russians​ even installed all those nice surveillance cameras to film the big boom in all it's glory

Last edited by PapaDragon on Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:17 pm

A 5N63S radar from a Ukrainian S-300 destroyed in Kherson, at least 1x TEL as well Razz

GarryB, franco, kvs, zepia, Hole, Backman, Mir and like this post

Big_Gazza
    Big_Gazza

Post  Big_Gazza Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 pm

Images of night strikes at infrastructure facilities of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Nikopol. The RF Armed Forces set targets in the industrial zone, where the enemy camouflaged equipment and weapons.

Charly015 says they are due to strikes from Shahed 136 (Geranium 2) UAVs.

BTW notice the snow swirling around the camera?  Winter is coming...  and it will bring the Storm.   Twisted Evil

GarryB, Hole, Backman, Broski and Podlodka77 like this post

Podlodka77
    Podlodka77

Post  Podlodka77 Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:34 pm

Russians in war are like Italians in football, that is, when everyone underestimates them, they win.
    Only Italy can fail to qualify for the 2018 FIFA World Cup and then win the UEFA Euro 2020, and again fail to qualify for the FIFA World Cup 2022.

The last chords of Ucrops will come. All this will take some time, I'm certain of that. Russia can make up for the lost tanks and planes, while Ukrocrap with one half of the frightened population and the other half of the Nazis-exasperated population has no prospects. Eventually the fat Russian sausage will reach them and there will be many boom boom boom...

https://youtu.be/X70VMrH3yBg

Firebird, Big_Gazza, Hole and Broski like this post

Backman
    Backman

Post  Backman Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:36 pm

It was obviously planned extensively by the US/cia. If it was just the SBU, then why hasn't the SBU done this 10 times already ? This shit isn't as easy as it looks.

There should have been a well placed Kinzal in Kiev for Dugina , there should have been a well placed Kinzal in Kiev for Nord stream and there should be a well placed kinzal for this attack. Doing nothing really incentivises the US to do it again.

Reacting with emotion isn't always good but i don't think one kinzal is acting with emotion. It is just a symbolic reaction that is needed.

Anyway here's numb nuts and Brian Berletic

kvs, zepia and Podlodka77 like this post

Odin of Ossetia
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:45 pm

It was a seaborne drone that destroyed the bridge:

https://twitter.com/TpyxaNews/status/1578711005684563969?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

That truck was only probably intentional "collateral damage."

In addition to that a cargo train was also partially destroyed in the explosion.

The explosion was probably intentionally timed with the above-mentioned cargo train passing at this point on the bridge to maximize the damage.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:53 pm