Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5556
    Points : 5566
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  TR1 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:57 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:"My point is that Russia didnt invade the Caucuses, or set out to exploit Muslims. Muslims set out to ethnically cleanse Christians and Russians."


    That is a very funny revisionism of history. Spoken like a true apparatchik.

    Believe it or not most victims of crime in the Kavkaz are Muslims/ Native inhabitants.

    Stop trying to frame this as some great Muslim Christian struggle.

    If you want to get down to it the biggest cleanser of innocents in the Kavkaz has always been the Russian military. And no, it was NOT ever justified by mythical "Muslim cleansing".

    It is clear from all your posts you have not spent one day in the region.
    Where did you learn that last one from? Kavkazcenter? No, Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for a very long time, prior to Russia going into north caucuses. And no, you dont have to spend a day there to know this fact.

    Your views on this is pretty sick. So you support the acts of terrorism in Russia because of so called massacre of muslims by Russians? Pretty sick.
    Great, the village idiot joins in.

    Enjoy your circle jerk, ignorant foreigners. Stop attributing things I never said to me though.

    I havn't seen such hilarious whitewashing of Russia (be it the Russian Empire, the USSR, or our modern day legal-mafioso government) in the Kavkaz since mp.net, lol.

    Like I said, I could care less what you people think about it, since as non citizens of Russia, your opinions on the matter are utterly irrelevant.

    In fact the only person (aside from Garry) who makes any sense in this thread is an actual Russian, Python, and surprise he doesn't sound like a Stalin-wannabe psycho.

    Deep Throat
    Deep Throat

    Posts : 94
    Points : 122
    Join date : 2013-05-22

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Deep Throat on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:34 pm

    It has been established beyond any reasonable doubt that the US supports the Chechen separatists

    http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/chechen-terrorist-networks-trace-back.html

    It has been established beyond any reasonable doubt that the UK encourages British Muslims to fight against non Muslims in Serbia , China , Syria , and Russia .

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24520762

    To be sure , Saudi Arabia , UAE and Qatar are staunch US allies who donate generously to Muslim insurgents across the world.

    It can therefore be safely concluded that the Islamic Jihad that the US & UK pretends they are fighting is actually an eye wash as the US & UK are the biggest benefactors.

    The UK needs to realize that the sun has long set over the British Empire and as Putin said it's just a small island that no one listens to .

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10290243/Russia-mocks-Britain-the-little-island.html
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3518
    Points : 3602
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:49 pm

    It wasn't Putin that called Britain a small island that no-one listens to; but one of his aides - Dmitry Peskov I believe.

    And he is only alledged to have said it. He denies it, the Russian government denies it, and I haven't seen any recorded evidence or anything of him saying it.

    I rather suspect that this has something to do with the fact that +80% of Britain's population supported Russia's position on the Syrian crisis over that of their own government. So perhaps British intelligence decided that it was time for a smear offensive.
    avatar
    Firebird

    Posts : 1008
    Points : 1034
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Firebird on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:"My point is that Russia didnt invade the Caucuses, or set out to exploit Muslims. Muslims set out to ethnically cleanse Christians and Russians."


    That is a very funny revisionism of history. Spoken like a true apparatchik.

    Believe it or not most victims of crime in the Kavkaz are Muslims/ Native inhabitants.

    Stop trying to frame this as some great Muslim Christian struggle.

    If you want to get down to it the biggest cleanser of innocents in the Kavkaz has always been the Russian military. And no, it was NOT ever justified by mythical "Muslim cleansing".

    It is clear from all your posts you have not spent one day in the region.
    Where did you learn that last one from? Kavkazcenter? No, Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for a very long time, prior to Russia going into north caucuses. And no, you dont have to spend a day there to know this fact.

    Your views on this is pretty sick. So you support the acts of terrorism in Russia because of so called massacre of muslims by Russians? Pretty sick.
    Great, the village idiot joins in.

    Enjoy your circle jerk, ignorant foreigners. Stop attributing things I never said to me though.

    I havn't seen such hilarious whitewashing of Russia (be it the Russian Empire, the USSR, or our modern day legal-mafioso government) in the Kavkaz since mp.net, lol.

    Like I said, I could care less what you people think about it, since as non citizens of Russia, your opinions on the matter are utterly irrelevant.

    In fact the only person (aside from Garry) who makes any sense in this thread is an actual Russian, Python, and surprise he doesn't sound like a Stalin-wannabe psycho.

    You've defending Chechen fanatics against the truth they ethnically cleansed. And you've defended them kidnapping only Russians. Then you said that the brave Russian troops were  the problem.
    And a mass of other garbage. What are you saying? The monsters who took over Chechnya should have just been allowed to get on with it and kidnap, torture, bomb, kill and rob all day long?

    Dont blame everyone else for your comments. You made them, not us. If you've (cough) "changed your mind", I suggest you say so! But what I've read from you sounds pretty disturbing.

    As for the "ignorant foreigner" comment... Well isnt an ignorant foreigner someone who defends fanatics in their terrorist campaign against Russians?

    And as for who's Russian, I'm as eligible for citizenship as you are, legally. Morally infact, much more so, because I dont sympathise with or defend monsters against brave Russian soldiers. You've never come out with it btw. What are you? Half Wahabist? Full Muslim? Convert? Or "no comment"?

    Fanatics wanted the Christians kidnapped/out/dead/robbed. Fanatics made this a Christian v Muslim matter. I see the Moscow Metro/Christian school/theatre bombed etc. I never saw the Chechens bomb a mosque. I wonder why?!!

    On the basis of what I've seen, you remind me of one of the Irish/Pakistanis connected to  organised crime. Quick to say they are "not terrorists". But then they have all manner of propagandist "defences" for atrocities. And very quick to point the figure at civilised people who just want to defend themselves from terror/ethnic cleansing.

    Re Stalin, some of my family left Russia because of him, so I dont have a poster of him. But when Russia was attacked by Chechen fanatics in the Great Patriotic War, it was understandable that Russia had to defend itself. So thats a pretty idiotic claim from you. Stalin infact promoted minority groups in the USSR, as he was one himself. But no he didnt welcome terrorists - boo hoo hoo...

    As I've said before, fanatics aimed for ethnic cleansing, the evidence is overwhelming. As a result, Russia must adopt a policy of segregation to protect decent innocent people from animal scum.
    And Russia must get tough on the backers of the terrorists - financiers, commercial and internet propaganda cheerleaders. The whole lot.
    avatar
    Firebird

    Posts : 1008
    Points : 1034
    Join date : 2011-10-14

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Firebird on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

    TR1 wrote:




    Believe it or not most victims of crime in the Kavkaz are Muslims/ Native inhabitants.

    .If you want to get down to it the biggest cleanser of innocents in the Kavkaz has always been the Russian military. And no, it was NOT ever justified 
    Yeah, incredible. In the face of ALL the evidence. You go on a Russian military forum, and describe the Russian army, who bravely fought the most evil terrorist scum, and call them "the biggest (ethnic) cleanser of innocents"..

    Then you have the neck to say who  should be expressing their opinion...
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:16 pm

    TR1 wrote:
    sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:"My point is that Russia didnt invade the Caucuses, or set out to exploit Muslims. Muslims set out to ethnically cleanse Christians and Russians."


    That is a very funny revisionism of history. Spoken like a true apparatchik.

    Believe it or not most victims of crime in the Kavkaz are Muslims/ Native inhabitants.

    Stop trying to frame this as some great Muslim Christian struggle.

    If you want to get down to it the biggest cleanser of innocents in the Kavkaz has always been the Russian military. And no, it was NOT ever justified by mythical "Muslim cleansing".

    It is clear from all your posts you have not spent one day in the region.
    Where did you learn that last one from? Kavkazcenter? No, Muslims have been terrorizing Russians for a very long time, prior to Russia going into north caucuses. And no, you dont have to spend a day there to know this fact.

    Your views on this is pretty sick. So you support the acts of terrorism in Russia because of so called massacre of muslims by Russians? Pretty sick.
    Great, the village idiot joins in.

    Enjoy your circle jerk, ignorant foreigners. Stop attributing things I never said to me though.

    I havn't seen such hilarious whitewashing of Russia (be it the Russian Empire, the USSR, or our modern day legal-mafioso government) in the Kavkaz since mp.net, lol.

    Like I said, I could care less what you people think about it, since as non citizens of Russia, your opinions on the matter are utterly irrelevant.

    In fact the only person (aside from Garry) who makes any sense in this thread is an actual Russian, Python, and surprise he doesn't sound like a Stalin-wannabe psycho.

    Awesome argument, you really showed me. If im village idiot, you must be just absolutely retarded. If you want to believe that muslims are all innocent and that the ottomans along with their mountain brothers didn't cause havoc on Russians prior to these events, then the only one whitewashing history is you.

    Wtf do you contribute to anyway? I see you contribute about as much as ever...


    Last edited by sepheronx on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5556
    Points : 5566
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  TR1 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:19 pm

    Firebird wrote:
    TR1 wrote:




    Believe it or not most victims of crime in the Kavkaz are Muslims/ Native inhabitants.

    .If you want to get down to it the biggest cleanser of innocents in the Kavkaz has always been the Russian military. And no, it was NOT ever justified 
    Yeah, incredible. In the face of ALL the evidence. You go on a Russian military forum, and describe the Russian army, who bravely fought the most evil terrorist scum, and call them "the biggest (ethnic) cleanser of innocents"..

    Then you have the neck to say who  should be expressing their opinion...
    You are horribly in denial if you don't realize it is a fact.

    Bravely fought terrorist scum LOL. What a stupid simplification of the Chechen Wars (and lets completely ignore how the region even came under the Russian Empire's control, through basic cleansing), you would make a great Nashist.
    Hell the Russian army fought like Chechnya was Breslau, and what is even more sick, they in many cases reserved better treatment for the German civies in 1945 than the inhabitants of Chechnya. Ponder that for a second, comrade.

    All those filtration camp mass graveyards, what a brave wonderful Army! There is a reason during the 90s the Army's reputation among the Russian populace plumetted to all time lows.

    It is hilarious how any critism of Russia results on non-Russians accusing me of thinking Muslims do no wrong. LOL!

    And that is it, I am out of this stupid-ass thread.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:12 pm

    If you are concerned about so called non-russians view on this, gladly go back onto mp.net and talk to Russians there. Many seem to say same thing. What I recall from my grandmother is that she doesnt hold the chechens to high standards either but whatever. Not all chechens are evil but many of them are not doing justice with what is happening.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3518
    Points : 3602
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  flamming_python on Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:20 am

    This inter-Canadian arguement over Chechnya is really spiraling out of control

    sepheronx wrote:If you are concerned about so called non-russians view on this, gladly go back onto mp.net and talk to Russians there. Many seem to say same thing. What I recall from my grandmother is that she doesnt hold the chechens to high standards either but whatever. Not all chechens are evil but many of them are not doing justice with what is happening.
    lol, the Russians on mp.net are absolutely nuts.

    There's one character in particular; Uncle_Vanya - who calls for ethnic cleansing in Russia constantly, went to a British thread when a Ukrainian murdered an elderly Muslim in England and planted a bomb in a mosque - and called for ethnic cleansing in Britain (he was ignored or booed out of the thread by everyone), and now has gone back to advocate ethnic hatred in Russia.
    There are a few of his sidekicks there who are little better
    HRH is a funny dude; he speaks some bizarre Slavic language (occasionally trying to pass it off as Russian), while alternating between Russian patriotism and outright xenophobia

    Anyway, their views do represent a significant proportion of views in modern Russia. Certainly not all, or most - but a certain proportion.
    Russia is a wild, illogical country full of emotional people
    TR1 wrote:Bravely fought terrorist scum LOL. What a stupid simplification of the Chechen Wars (and lets completely ignore how the region even came under the Russian Empire's control, through basic cleansing), you would make a great Nashist.
    Na; the wars in 90s Chechnya had nothing to do with the Russian conquest of the Caucasus in the 19th century (besides which northern Chechnya was colonised by Terek Cossacks first anyway, Chechens themselves never claimed it).
    It didn't even have all that much to do with Stalin's deportation of the Chechens in 1945 either.

    I'm sure that many Chechen nationalists will disagree with me; but then I'm not asking them.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:58 am

    Uncle vanya is a strange one. HRH is pretty good guy. He does far more for Russian posts than others. Cant say I have seen his Russian but oh well, he could very well be a ethnic Russian living abroad but being of another generation as myself.

    Thing is, you can try to terrorize the people for however long you like, but eventually the people will get very frusterated, more than they are now. It wont end well for these people either as TR1 has mentioned about atrocities caused by army during first war, could be worst in third if they alienate the entire population, which is the case.

    Grozny was ethnicaly cleansed as it was a Cossack city (my great grandfather was cossack) and then look at it now. Yeah, I dont deny the fact that Russians may have caused harm to chechens but they have also caused a lot back too then, and even now, and really they dont have much weight to their arguments especially today. What good will come of it by killing civillians? It is cowardice. Beslan is something to remember what kind of people these are. And then when they were giving autonomy, they attack Russian proper. Whatever so called cause they had, is long gone in whatever terms is classified as a justified rebellious struggle.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2176
    Points : 2170
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Regular on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 am

    I met some chechens in my life and only have respect to few.
    Sergejus Madalovas (Sergey Madalov). He is great person with very wast military experience.
    Also, Dudaev was probably only chechen separatist worth of respect.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3518
    Points : 3602
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 am

    I don't respect ultra-nationalists like Dudayev; such people are mentally ill and are impossible to negotiate with.
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2176
    Points : 2170
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Regular on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:12 pm

    flamming_python wrote:I don't respect ultra-nationalists like Dudayev; such people are mentally ill and are impossible to negotiate with.
    Not praising him as a hero, but he was better than what was after him. Kadyrovs who fought together with Dudaev are nationalists too if You think about it. First chechen war in my opinion was major fuck up by Yeltsin and co. Chechnya was boiling to all out civil war. Dudayev would be asking for Russian intervention himself. Second chechen war on other hand was a must.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3518
    Points : 3602
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  flamming_python on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:20 pm

    Regular wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:I don't respect ultra-nationalists like Dudayev; such people are mentally ill and are impossible to negotiate with.
    Not praising him as a hero, but he was better than what was after him. Kadyrovs who fought together with Dudaev are nationalists too if You think about it. First chechen war in my opinion was major fuck up by Yeltsin and co. Chechnya was boiling to all out civil war. Dudayev would be asking for Russian intervention himself. Second chechen war on other hand was a must.
    Yep, pretty much
    avatar
    As Sa'iqa

    Posts : 401
    Points : 337
    Join date : 2013-06-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Western Poland

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty a suicide bombing in Volgograd

    Post  As Sa'iqa on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:18 pm

    A female suicide bomber detonated herself at a train station in Volgograd - at least 13 people killed.
    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5660
    Points : 6293
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 38
    Location : Croatia

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Viktor on Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:20 pm

    RIP to all victims.
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

    Posts : 886
    Points : 1044
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Sujoy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:21 pm

    In all likelihood this is the work of Al Qaeda backed militants.


    However, a few critical Questions remain unanswered .

    Who are backing them ?
    Why this sudden burst of terror activities ?
    Is this related to the Sochi Olympics ?
    Who benefits if Russia fails to host the Sochi Olympics ?

    Nothing explains this sudden spurt in terror activities in Russia this year . With certain vested interest unable to score brownie points in Syria because of Russia it could well be possible that these sadists are providing support to anti Russia elements .

    My thoughts with the families of the victims who they leave behind.
    Deep Throat
    Deep Throat

    Posts : 94
    Points : 122
    Join date : 2013-05-22

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Deep Throat on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:27 pm

    Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord. So whether we are at home or away, we make it our aim to please him

    Second Corinthians 5:8-9
    TR1
    TR1

    Posts : 5556
    Points : 5566
    Join date : 2011-12-06

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  TR1 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:58 pm

    Sujoy wrote:In all likelihood this is the work of Al Qaeda  backed militants.


    However, a few critical Questions remain unanswered .

    Who are backing them ?
    Why this sudden burst of terror activities ?
    Is this related to the Sochi Olympics ?
    Who benefits if Russia fails to host the Sochi Olympics ?

    Nothing explains this sudden spurt in terror activities in Russia this year . With certain vested interest unable to score brownie points in Syria because  of Russia it could well be possible that these sadists are providing support to anti Russia elements .

    My thoughts with the families of the victims who they leave behind.

    I think local Wahhabists are much more likely than anything as exotic as foreign backing.

    RIP!
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

    Posts : 1442
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 21
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:01 pm

    Were there any security measures taken in the station? They should've kept that in mind especially with the earlier moscow metro bombing.

    Sad that these women(most of them islamised converted ethnic russians) are indoctrinated into such evil deeds. RIP!
    Viktor
    Viktor

    Posts : 5660
    Points : 6293
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 38
    Location : Croatia

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Viktor on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:24 am

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Were there any security measures taken in the station? They should've kept that in mind especially with the earlier moscow metro bombing.

    Sad that these women(most of them islamised converted ethnic russians) are indoctrinated into such evil deeds. RIP!

    Suicide bombers blew themselves in front of metal detector. Three cops where killed and one cop in civilian (woman).
    Sujoy
    Sujoy

    Posts : 886
    Points : 1044
    Join date : 2012-04-02
    Location : India

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Sujoy on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:37 am

    Two Blasts in as many days in Volgograd . This is Disgusting . What are the authorities doing ?

    http://www.eturbonews.com/41217/latest-update-second-terror-attack-volograd-russia
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 2176
    Points : 2170
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Regular on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:31 am

    And what they can do? Order martial law? There is nothing You can really do to stop these things happening. Sochi will be safest place in Russia so scum will target other places.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7095
    Points : 7363
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 30
    Location : Canada

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  sepheronx on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:03 am

    Regular wrote:And what they can do? Order martial law? There is nothing You can really do to stop these things happening. Sochi will be safest place in Russia so scum will target other places.

    So you are suggesting they do nothing? Sick.
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3518
    Points : 3602
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  flamming_python on Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:39 am

    Volgograd is a city of 1 million people; how do you expect that it's possible to stop these kind of attacks? Check every bus, car, passenger, search every public place, bar, restaurant?
    As soon as you divert resources to one place the terrorists will hit another.
    If you divert huge resources to Volgograd, then Stavropol will be hit. Or Kaspiisk, Nalchik, Krasnodar, Samara, whatever..

    The best bet is HUMINT; relying on human intelligence ahead of time and monitoring suspicious activities of suspect people, etc...

    No amount of metal detectors, body searches, police patrols, etc... in the world will stop a suicide bomber once they get their explosive belt on.

    Sponsored content

    Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 3 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:22 pm