Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+47
jhelb
PhSt
Hole
dino00
Nibiru
Cyberspec
Odin of Ossetia
Project Canada
A Different Voice
Svyatoslavich
miketheterrible
magnumcromagnon
OminousSpudd
Khepesh
kvs
higurashihougi
franco
AlfaT8
Werewolf
Zivo
Karl Haushofer
Walther von Oldenburg
medo
Rodinazombie
PapaDragon
George1
Hannibal Barca
KomissarBojanchev
Sujoy
Viktor
Regular
Deep Throat
As Sa'iqa
Firebird
GarryB
TR1
flamming_python
Kysusha
Pervius
AbsoluteZero
nightcrawler
lulldapull
Ogannisyan8887
milky_candy_sugar
Russian Patriot
sepheronx
Jelena
51 posters

Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

Post  Guest Mon May 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Zivo wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Grozny 9.05.2016.

A few people who posted the video elsewhere said the soldier survived, is it true?

He's still looks conscious up to the cut.

Official information atm says 2 "terrorists were killed" and 6 policeman "wounded" so it seems this guy actually survived. One of the guys attacking was killed with handgrenade in his hand.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Extremism and Terrorism in Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Extremism and Terrorism in Russia

Post  sepheronx Mon May 09, 2016 11:19 pm

speedy recovery to the wounded officers.

Scumbag terrorists.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon May 09, 2016 11:46 pm

The nazi subhumans in the comment section, just to get one of this subhumans into my hands would be joy.

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2016 12:53 am

Werewolf wrote:The nazi subhumans in the comment section, just to get one of this subhumans into my hands would be joy.

Evaded reading comments, i knew they would be cancer.
    Zivo
    Zivo

Post  Zivo Tue May 10, 2016 1:24 am

Werewolf wrote:The nazi subhumans in the comment section, just to get one of this subhumans into my hands would be joy.

I think this video is a good analogy for the war in Ukraine.

The guy blows himself in half to injure one Russian, makes a lot of noise, and then leaves his friend to be shot to pieces.
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat May 14, 2016 2:51 pm

There was a mass brawl in a Moscow cemetary with 200-400 people taking part of the fight. Two people were killed and dozens were injured.

The news did not mention who took part of the fight, but my guess is that people from North Caucasus were involved.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sat May 14, 2016 7:50 pm

Karl Haushofer wrote:There was a mass brawl in a Moscow cemetary with 200-400 people taking part of the fight. Two people were killed and dozens were injured.

The news did not mention who took part of the fight, but my guess is that people from North Caucasus were involved.

Gang violence??
    Karl Haushofer

Post  Karl Haushofer Sat May 14, 2016 8:48 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    Karl Haushofer wrote:There was a mass brawl in a Moscow cemetary with 200-400 people taking part of the fight. Two people were killed and dozens were injured.

Gang violence??
    Apparently the brawl involved a North Caucasus based criminal gang. They killed one police officer.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat May 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Turf war between two gangs at a cemetary. Mentioned that they may have been (at least various people) workers at the graveyard on both sides. Got out of hand and yeah, violence broke out. I don't think the police confirmed the death of the officer but if so, RIP. I imagine these kind of incidences will just simply force the Russian police to go similar route the American police (and now Canadian police from what I am witnessing myself) to become militarized, which is not a good direction. It may also increase the number of people who hate these north Caucuses people as well.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat May 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Tajik Interior Ministry to assist in investigation so would take it that at least one of the two groups, if not both, are that nationality.
    franco
    franco

Post  franco Sat May 14, 2016 10:28 pm

Several diasporas participated in the fight, according to the cemetery's administration, as cited by RIA Novosti. Among them were people from the Central Asian former Soviet Republics of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, who were allegedly attacked by citizens of Chechnya and Dagestan from the North Caucasus. The latter wanted to chase the former from the territory and set up their own businesses providing services for the cemetery. It reportedly yields a substantial income.
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Sun May 15, 2016 3:00 am

franco wrote:Several diasporas participated in the fight, according to the cemetery's administration, as cited by RIA Novosti. Among them were people from the Central Asian former Soviet Republics of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, who were allegedly attacked by citizens of Chechnya and Dagestan from the North Caucasus. The latter wanted to chase the former from the territory and set up their own businesses providing services for the cemetery. It reportedly yields a substantial income.

The hell, service for the cemetery, that's what started this?? Suspect
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Sun May 15, 2016 4:17 am

Police Killed in Clash With Deash Militants in Russian Dagestan

http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160514/1039626189/police-killed-clash-daesh-militants-dagestan.html#ixzz48gdzlWZ6

It seems American controlled ISIS is ramping up its attacks inside Russia Rolling Eyes
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun May 15, 2016 4:24 am

AlfaT8 wrote:
    franco wrote:Several diasporas participated in the fight, according to the cemetery's administration, as cited by RIA Novosti. Among them were people from the Central Asian former Soviet Republics of Tajikistan and Uzbekistan, who were allegedly attacked by citizens of Chechnya and Dagestan from the North Caucasus. The latter wanted to chase the former from the territory and set up their own businesses providing services for the cemetery. It reportedly yields a substantial income.

The hell, service for the cemetery, that's what started this?? Suspect

Money means everything to a lot of these people.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Sun May 15, 2016 8:52 am

After these things You might think 90s never ended.
    Well I think seph is right and Caucasians will be niggas of Russia. Shoot first ask questions later. #BabayLivesMatter
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sun May 22, 2016 6:44 am

Suspected ISIS-linked cell foiled in southern Russia, large weapons cache destroyed

Why destroy it? I would just take it, ship it to Syria and let the Syrian Army use whatever weapons that were available in order to use it on these very same fools.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed May 25, 2016 4:18 pm

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-arabia-assist-jihadists-southwestern-russia/

Dunno how valid this is but a serious offense by Saudi Arabia and grounds to dismiss their embassy and to start open threats or retaliation.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:00 am

Militant group plotting terror attacks neutralized in Russia’s Dagestan, 4 police killed

although I am happy that the terrorist pigs are exterminated, casualty rate on both sides is supposed to be 1 police = 100+ terrorists, now they have to look for the terrorist relatives and punish them for their crimes unless they agree to convert to Russian orthodox church and help spread orthodoxy among muslims in Russia and former USSR
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:43 am

Many of those hunting down these terrorists are Muslims as well. They do serve in Russia's army and national guard.
    higurashihougi
    higurashihougi

Post  higurashihougi Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:03 am

My condoleces to the KIA police. May them rest in peace.

@Project Canada: as far as I know, Islam is considered as compatible to Russian tradition (by the law).

BTW how many terrorists has been neutralized ? The article said "At least nine militants, along with Gasan Abdullayev, the leader of a terror syndicate responsible for criminal activities inside and outside Dagestan, were detected and then neutralized" but later it said "Five hardened gunmen were neutralized thanks to their self-sacrifice".
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:36 am

Islam is quite ingrained in Russia's history and why many Orthodox groups seem to get along with the Muslims in the country, is that they are very similar in many ways. That is what I gathered from both Muslims and Orthodoxy Christians that I met and that deal with each other. It is only radicals on both sides refuse to see the other. Hence why Kazan is nearly split right down the middle.

Anyway, glad that they managed to get the leader.
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:43 am

Suspect on Russia’s terrorist list apprehended at Stockholm airport, later walks free

So, after a call from the CIA a Terrorist can walk free.., just great! Rolling Eyes
    Project Canada

Post  Project Canada Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:35 am

‘Listen Putin, we will kill you in your homes’ ISIS warns Russia in chilling video

I wish this will serve as clearance to drop a few FOABs (or preferably Tsar Bomba) on ISIS positions in Syria?
    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Project Canada wrote:
    ‘Listen Putin, we will kill you in your homes’ ISIS warns Russia in chilling video

I wish this will serve as clearance to drop a few FOABs (or preferably Tsar Bomba) on ISIS positions in Syria?

Impossible, the Tsar has long been decommissioned it's a museum piece now i think, as for FAOBs i am surprised they haven't used them yet.
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:30 pm

AlfaT8 wrote:
    Project Canada wrote:

Impossible, the Tsar has long been decommissioned it's a museum piece now i think, as for FAOBs i am surprised they haven't used them yet.

I really hope they will. Just to make a fucking statement to every mofo out there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm