PapaDragon

Re: Russian military intervention and aid to Syria #8

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:39 pm

Is this what this forum has been reduced to? pale

No wonder people stopped giving sh*t about this place... No

Vann7

Post  Vann7 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:40 am

mack8 wrote:Hold your horses for a little bit longer gents, i have raised this issue (of Ultron and Vann7's spamming, trolling, flooding etc.) with the Mods and they will kindly forward it to Vladimir79. Let's see what the forum admin decides about this, and we'll see from there.

what?

im not posting any incorrect information .Only facts. if reporting facts is "trolling" then
    sorry for you then ,you only like to listen propaganda it seems. While i don't agree with
    most of Ultron post ,he does post valid questions ,and i also believe Russia policy in Syria is weak
    but contrary to ultron i dont think Russia will abandon Syria.and they merely trying to open the
    door for americans to withraw the conflict by recognizing that "moderates" exist. and Russia
    also trying to divide the unity between terrorist factions . divide and conquer is Russian tactics.

All this Russia policy in Syria ,(or Ukraine) ,cannot be called a strong one in any remote way . unless you are really a brainwashed man. a Strong policy will simply wipe all terrorist and anyone who stand helps them. that is fight rebels and terrorist equally.  Russia however is not yet a super power as Russia empire used to be on its best times.. that had not do ask permission the west to do anything. or even allow its planes to be shutdown without retaliation. that is not "Strong" ,in any remote way .

I however understand Russia limitations ,which is what creates its weak policy. because they depend their business a lot with Europe , that even though the policy can work , it doesn't change the fact that is not a strong policy at all , because allows so many more civilians to be killed by not crushing fast the terrorist that Americans calls "moderates" and are directly
    arming to fight Russia.

So the whole war in Syria is one where RUssia is pretending to not know Americans are
    leading a major proxy war in two fronts against Russia. that almost they dont hide of doing it.but again is justified ,for the poor decisions of the Russian leaders since Soviet union collapse.
    Of not becoming a more independent nation .
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:13 am

Guys ONE. LAST. TIME.

Either put on ignore the white noise.

Either do not reply.

You can do a lot of things your self. That's self discipline. Yes it's literally mind-boggling we have to deal with the run of the mill troll, but please, hold your horses. Refer to my previous points.

Have a fine day.

ult

Post  ult on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Desert variant of 6Sh122 and 6Sh117 in Palmyra.

Heartbeer

Post  Heartbeer on Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Any opinions on how will russians react if things escalate further between kurds and SAA?
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Heartbeer wrote:Any opinions on how will russians react if things escalate further between kurds and SAA?  

"Counseling", Stopping ammo deliveries, letting them open to FSA/JAN & ISIS, and if push comes to shove, bombing the shit out of them. There's one thing the US needs to understand, Kurds are in because of their own interests, the rebels they support will have the same issues with Kurds as the Syrian State. So basically, this is a lose lose situation. For every one. Starting with the Kurds.
    Zivo

Post  Zivo on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:36 pm

Heartbeer wrote:Any opinions on how will russians react if things escalate further between kurds and SAA?  

Breaking: Government, Kurdish leadership declare truce in Qamishli

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-government-kurdish-leadership-declare-truce-qamishli/ | Al-Masdar News

famschopman

Post  famschopman on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:35 pm

I was a long time lurker but never registered untill now. Since some looked demotivated by a certain poster to participate I just wanted to say that I really like reading the ongoing discussions. I am from The Netherlands and we are quite down-to-earth but the fact that local media writes so much negativity (crap) about Russian influence I have chosen to get my information from somewhere else. This is one of those places, and as a lurker just wanted to give you guys kuddos for that.
    George1

Post  George1 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:46 pm

famschopman wrote:I was a long time lurker but never registered untill now. Since some looked demotivated by a certain poster to participate I just wanted to say that I really like reading the ongoing discussions. I am from The Netherlands and we are quite down-to-earth but the fact that local media writes so much negativity (crap) about Russian influence I have chosen to get my information from somewhere else. This is one of those places, and as a lurker just wanted to give you guys kuddos for that.

you are welcome, just introduce yourself here (it is forum rule)..

http://www.russiadefence.net/f6-member-introductions-and-rules
    Heartbeer

Post  Heartbeer on Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:58 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:

"Counseling", Stopping ammo deliveries, letting them open to FSA/JAN & ISIS, and if push comes to shove, bombing the shit out of them. There's one thing the US needs to understand, Kurds are in because of their own interests, the rebels they support will have the same issues with Kurds as the Syrian State. So basically, this is a lose lose situation.  For every one. Starting with the Kurds.

But in case they get involved, wouldn't they indirectly be in conflict with americans? Since they are the biggest backers of kurds. Seems there's a truce now in place, but sooner or later it will spark again.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:19 pm

Today in Latakia.

Syrian Republican Guard in Latakia:

PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:58 pm

Ratnik kit and Adidas sneakers, these SAA guys are really taking this whole Russia thing to heart. Only thing that is missing is track suit... lol1
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:26 pm

FFS PK-VS collimator on AKMS. Russia make up your fucking mind. What's the damn red dot for Ratnik. Shocked
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Russian choppers lead the way in northeastern Latakia By Leith Fadel

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-choppers-lead-way-northeastern-latakia/

The Russian Air Force has restarted their aerial operations inside the Latakia Governorate after a two month long hiatus to observe the ceasefire that was violated on a number of occasions by the opposition forces in this province. The opposition’s continued violations, coalesced with the large presence of Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda) fighters in Jabal Al-Akrad (Kurdish Mountains), has prompted the Russian Air Force to intervene in order to propel the Syrian Armed Forces to restore security to the Latakia Governorate. On Friday morning, the Russian Air Force’s MI-24 hind helicopter gunships carried out several airstrikes in the Jabal Al-Akrad area of northeastern Latakia, killing a large number of Jabhat Al-Nusra and Jaysh Al-Turkmen combatants. In the past, the Russian choppers played an integral role in the Syrian Arab Army’s success against the Jabhat Al-Nusra fighters entrenched in these vast mountains; this is due to the power and accuracy behind these airstrikes.

ultron

Post  ultron on Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:23 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    Russian choppers lead the way in northeastern Latakia By Leith Fadel

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-choppers-lead-way-northeastern-latakia/

The Russian Air Force has restarted their aerial operations inside the Latakia Governorate after a two month long hiatus to observe the ceasefire that was violated on a number of occasions by the opposition forces in this province. The opposition’s continued violations, coalesced with the large presence of Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda) fighters in Jabal Al-Akrad (Kurdish Mountains), has prompted the Russian Air Force to intervene in order to propel the Syrian Armed Forces to restore security to the Latakia Governorate. On Friday morning, the Russian Air Force’s MI-24 hind helicopter gunships carried out several airstrikes in the Jabal Al-Akrad area of northeastern Latakia, killing a large number of Jabhat Al-Nusra and Jaysh Al-Turkmen combatants. In the past, the Russian choppers played an integral role in the Syrian Arab Army’s success against the Jabhat Al-Nusra fighters entrenched in these vast mountains; this is due to the power and accuracy behind these airstrikes.

They spent 2 months not bombing Nusra? Shocked
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:10 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 am